Adultery Sperm Donation To My Sexy Teacher Fathima
Story is not mine.... am just posting here

Hi Friends, this is Rajesh again, the incident I am going to explain happened when I was studying 12th and the lady was my class teacher Fathima Madam. I was 18 at the time.

She was living with her in-laws and her hubby was working in Dubai and the couple had no kids and I knew that Ma’am quite unhappy about this. Fathima Madam was quite an attractive lady who in her mid-thirties with a nice juicy figure and her hubby recently left for Dubai again after spending one month with the family, and I knew all this because I frequently visited their house for tuitions.

Let me come to the main story right away, I received a message from Fathima Madam asking me to come for tuitions at 2.30 PM instead of the normal 4 PM tuition time. I wondered why Fathima Madam is asking me so early as I wanted to enjoy my nap on a Saturday afternoon. Nevertheless, I had to go because she had a very bad temper and I didn’t want a hearing from her.

I rang the door bell of her house at 2.30 exact and was surprised to see Fathima Madam opening the door herself today, because usually the door was opened by her father in law or her mother in law. She allowed me inside and closed the door and bolted it. I was surprised when she locked the door and my eyes were searching for her in-laws which she observed and said, “Abbu has gone to a Darga to pray for us to have a child and they will be back in the night. Come and have a seat I need to talk to you something personal with you, Rajesh.”

So, I am alone now with Fathima Madam in her house and sitting on the sofa looked at her, she look like she had bath just now and was looking elegant in a blue saree and she never wear burkha in the house nor in school. I wondered what she has got to talk with me and that too alone.

Fathima Madam pulled a chair in front of me, sitting on it, she held my hands in hers and said:” Rajesh, I will come straight to the point without wasting time and I know that I can trust you, but still…”

Me: You can trust me, Tell me, Ma’am,”

Fathima Madam still holding my hands said looking at me in my eyes” As you know my hubby had come home for holidays and left for Dubai again. I tried a lot to conceive from him during this one month and I am not sure this time too. So I want to be sure of getting pregnant this time and I want you to help me, Rajesh.”

Me: Why are you saying me all this to me Ma’am, and how I can I help you?.”

“I know that you are not a kid and I have heard that you are dating your girlfriend and fucking her too…..Hmm…….I want you to fuck me till my periods stops and so that I can be sure that I am having a child for sure this time, and this week is the right time for me to get impregnated and my Doctor suggested me so.”

I was taken aback upon hearing her, regained Myself” But… Ma’am.”
“ I know you are afraid of my hubby coming to know of this, No….he won’t suspect, he doesn’t know my periods cycle, anyway he just 2 days back and if you can make me pregnant in the next 15 days, he will think that I got pregnant from him as the month can’t be missed. But if I don’t get pregnant in this period cycle, I won’t ask for your help in the next periods and you will have to forget me and the entire episode of ours. Are you willing to help me out, Rajesh?.’

I was on cloud nine on hearing her, who doesn’t want to fuck such a hot lady and she wants me to be the father of her child, but still, I had my own doubts and expressed it,” Of course, Ma’am, But why did you choose me.”

Fathima Madam said,” Good question……I could have got fucked with anyone, But I know you from last 2 years, You have a roving eye, but you are a decent boy and know that I can trust you with my intimate and personal things. But we have only another 5 hours now before my in-laws come home and only 15 days to plant your seed in me. I hope it works today as Abbu is praying for a grandchild and here I am helping them to have one…come on….Rajesh, only if you are willing…”.

I just looked at her and nodded my head and she said, “Lets us not waste much time”
Fathima Madam who was still holding my hands stood up and led me to her bedroom and I followed her like a lamb watching her back and her bouncing buttocks on the saree made me really curious and impatient to grab her ass, take her in my arms and fuck her there and then itself.

But I knew that I have to be patient and I saw her go and lie on the bed and looking at me said” I think you know all the details, Rajesh…..I needn’t teach you anything here in the bedroom, but make sure you plant your seed properly…..Enjoy yourself with me and my body…come on..Rajesh.”

I removed my T-shirt, pulled down my pant and jumped on the bed next to her with only underwear on me.
Fathima Ma’am wrapped her legs around mine, hugging me firmly and she kissed me randomly on my cheeks, licked my lips with her tongue and engulfed my lips into her mouth. As a boobs lover myself wanted to see her boobs, so I then slowly went down releasing my lips from her and pulled her saree pallu from her shoulders, threw it below her waist to expose her breasts on the blouse.

I hungrily kissed her boobs over blouse and oh boy it was really big and looked like twin towers with sharp peaks. I then went down further kissing her belly, licking the sweat on her waist and dipped my tongue into her deep navel. Her navel was hollow and very deep. Fathima Madam moaned a bit, “Mmmmm….aaaahhhh……Rajeshhh……You know how to arouse a sleeping lady, oohh…Boy” as I licked her navel deep inside.

I then removed her saree fold from her waist and untied the knot of her petticoat and threw it on the floor. Fathima Madam was wearing black panties and she reached out her arms for me to hug her, but I took her hands lifting her up, made her sit on the bed in her panties. I went behind her bringing my hands to her front I pressed and squeezed her boobs really hard on the blouse and she moaned in pain and pleasure. I slowly unhooked her blouse hooks, removed it from behind and threw the blouse on the floor.

Fathima Madam was wearing a black bra extremely contrasting to her wheatish colour boobs. Her breasts were literally looked like two mangoes. Her bra was seriously tight and it could cover only her huge breasts, exposing her fleshy breasts on top and the sides. I pulled her bra strap down unhooked it, removed it and threw it besides her blouse. She then lifted her arms and held my head as I rubbed my palms over her armpits. They were shaved but had a lot of hair sprouting on it.

I then gently pushed Fathima Madam on the bed, and she was watching me and co operating for every act I was doing. She was looking very sexy in a black, yet quite transparent panty and was smiling at me. Both of us were in our underwear’s. I spread her legs and witnessed a cushion like soft buttocks. I stepped between her thighs and rubbed my dick with my underwear on her panties.

Fathima Madam said “C’mon….Rajesh, it’s already close to 3:00 pm now, hurry up…… Let’s do it quickly, come and fuck me now and plant your seed in my pussy.”
[+] 1 user Likes Thor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“Ok…Ma’am”, I replied and got really geared up. I raised her legs up, pulled her panty down her legs, removed it and threw it next to her saree. I then stood on the bed and having a clear look at her hairy pussy, slowly pulled my underwear down exposing my hard and 8-inch hungry cock to her.

Looking at my cock she immediately gasped,” oh…..GOD.. Your PENIS is so thick and long. It’s bigger than my husband’s penis. You have got foreskin at the tip, Ohhhh …..Boy….I like to suck that foreskin of your cock, My hubby has no foreskin just the cockhead tip…I will suck it later, come first fuck me…..fuck me, Rajesh.”

Fathima Madam smiled at me viciously. I held my cock in my hands and was looking at her nude body from top to bottom. She had some flesh around her waist and her arms were really broad and chubby. I then slowly went down on my knees , sat on the bed between her legs, rubbed her pussy with my fingers and dipped my middle finger inside to see if she is ready to have my cock, and Oh, God..She was dripping already; she was so wet and sticky inside. I dipped my finger deep inside and rolled it inside her pussy. It created a hich kich sound inside and she held her breasts tight and moaned,” aaahhh ……………aaahhhh …………yyyyeessss…….. ….mmmm.”

I then got really tempted to put my cock inside her wet pussy and immediately removed my finger from her pussy. It was really drenched inside her cunt. I then held my cock with my wet fingers, placed it on her pussy lips and pushed it inside her pussy.

Fathima Madam gasped,” Aaaahhhhhh……..slowly Rajesh, it could hurt my pussy as I am used to my hubby’s small penis, please be gentle with me while going inside with that big penis of yours.”

I was so hungry to crush her pussy with my cock, but I had to obey her, so I started fucking her by slowly moving my cock up and down inside her moist pussy. She had closed her eyes now, grabbed the bed tightly with both hands and kept moaning,” Mmmm ………haaaa…….. ssssssss ……………………mmwwwaaahhh………. mmmm……..oohhhhhh……Rajesh.”

Her pussy was so wet and sticky that it made a lot of sounds as I moved my cock up and down inside her pussy. I grabbed her boobs and gradually increased the speed and pumped my cock fully into her cunt, hitting my waist against her waist.
It was seriously electric inside her as my cock rubbed against the inner walls of her pussy. I also started making sounds, ”Mmmmmmhh mmhhh hhmmm” as I got charged up and was really rough fucking her so hard and wild.
[Image: screen10.jpg]
Fathima Madam started to shout a bit louder now, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………ooohh ……hhhaaaaa………… ssssssss………………. oooohhhhh ………………..aaaaaaaahhh.”

I wanted to have even more intimate sex with her, so I dipped my cock fully into her pussy locking my waist against her waist and slowly lowered my body and lied over her body taking my hands off her soft boobs, slowly swiping it over her rough underarms, pushing my arms underneath her and hugged her tightly.

Fathima Ma’am also hugged me tight with her broad and fleshy arms rubbing my back sensually with her soft hands. We had some really tight and intimate sex as literally stuck over her body with my dick fully immersed in her hot wet and sticky pussy.

Both of us were loving it as she moaned and whispered,” oohhh …Rajesh, this is great..aaahhh, You sure know how to fuck a girl, oohhh, Boy.”

I sensed that she was enjoying the sex for more than having one for baby. I got really charged up and started to move my cock once again up and down and rolled it inside her cunt rubbing her flesh inside by sleeping over her and hugging her tightly.
It was really electrifying. I lifted my head up and saw her half closing her eyes and enjoying her sex with me with a mild smile on her lips. I also saw her lips which were wet with her saliva and I slowly put my head down and sucked her lower lip into my mouth.

Ohhhhh…….Boy, it was so soft and juicy. She tried to remove her lips from my mouth, but I sucked it deeper inside gulping her lower lips into my mouth.

We were sweating very heavily but I never bothered about that. I continued to fuck her very tight and hard and suddenly my cock started vibrating inside her pussy. I had lost control of myself and I felt my semen gushing out and spilling in her pussy. I wanted to fuck her and enjoy her more but I could not control my excitement and the feeling of ejaculating inside a woman was seriously unbelievable as I pressed her tighter to my chest and rolled over the bed once with her getting over me.

Fathima Ma’am closing her eyes was receiving my hot cum in several spells inside her pussy with my cock fully immersed inside her wet and sticky pussy. It was a thrilling experience as I cummed sleeping over Fathima Madam unloading my hot semen into her pussy.

I hugged her sweaty slippery yet soft body tightly and locked her legs with mine and splashed my white cream inside her biting her fleshy shoulders. I also felt that, those few seconds were the best moments of my life. After the ejaculation, we stayer for few minutes and we once again slowly rolled over and my cock became a bit soft and small and was almost out of her pussy. As I got on top, both of us were breathing very heavily.

Fathima Ma’am smiled at me, rubbed my forehead and whispered: “How do you feel now, Rajesh, Did you enjoy yourself fucking a 35-year lady like me?.”

I could not explain to her how delighted I was and this wasn’t my first sexual intercourse. In some excitement I told her “You are hot,….. And your body reciprocates when I am fucking you, unlike the girls in our college, Fathima. I enjoyed it thoroughly.”

She gave a broader smile and asked “Ah…Ma’am to Fathima….But don’t forget that I am your Fathima Madam in the outside world and in my bedroom I am your lover Fathima and you are my stud.”

I just nodded and she asked softly and in good mood “Baby, Did you enjoy fucking your Fathima teacher.”
I told her with a little hesitation ”Actually Fathima , I was looking at you and your body when you are not in burqa for the last 7 months right from the time you came to our class and I used to masturbate myself thinking of you and your body curves. To be straight and honest, I was waiting for this day for the last 7 months.”

Fathima smiled at me surprisingly with eyebrows raised and asked “Ohh… is that so? So what did you like in me, Rajesh?.”
I felt shy answering her. She said “What’s there to feel shy now. Both of us have seen each other from top to bottom and we have mixed with each other. You can now be very open with me. I am a 35 year old woman, 14 years elder than you were thinking of me and masturbating yourself. I want to know what made you feel that way.”
Like Reply
My words literally stuck in my throat but with a lot of hesitation I told her straight

“Fathima , actually I had a fantasy to fuck middle aged woman like you and I was bored of fucking skinny girls in our college . Adding to that you look very cute and your milky white skin and broad fleshy arms drove me crazy. Also as you walk the way your buttocks and breasts shake like bouncing balls in the front and back too. I was seriously tempted to think of you and wanted to see you nude on bed one day and you fulfilled my wishes today.”

Fathima was even more shocked hearing this and with a smile said “I never ever thought you were looking at me with such intentions! Anyways… Is your desire fulfilled now, Baby? Satisfied?.”

Actually I wanted to have another intercourse with her. So, I without even replying her moved over her and tried to fuck her. But she immediately held my waist; turned at the clock and said “It’s already 4:30 pm. Not now, Rajesh, my in laws will be coming at 6 and I desperately need to take a bath now after your fucking.”
[Image: ArabsExposed-Penelope-Cum-21-Year-Old-Re...ube-2.jpeg]
I immediately replied “Just give me 10 minutes more, Fathima, I want to make sure that you get pregnant from me today” and without waiting for her response turned her face and kissing her came on top of her again. I felt my cock growing big once again. I put my hands behind her shoulders pressing my thumb on her rough armpits. She also spread her legs letting me between her legs.

I lowered my buttocks and placed my cock on her pussy lips and chucked it in and straight away fucked her hard by moving my dick back and forth inside her pussy kissing and licking her cheeks.

Fathima initially moaned,” Mmmm mmmmmm sssssssss hhhmmmm” and in a few seconds started screaming,” Aaaahhhh…… aaaahhaaaa hhaaaaa ooooohhhhh” grabbing my back head tightly as I thumped my cock hard and rough inside her wet and sticky pussy hitting my waist against her waist.

I felt tired and stopped fucking her rested with my cock inside her pussy. She slowly whispered “Rajesh, I feel your 10 minutes is over. Let’s stop now.”

But I wanted to cum inside her and so again without responding to her I grabbed her wrists, raised her arms over her head, raised my upper body and started to crush her pussy by jamming my cock hard inside her cunt. As I kept rubbing my cock on the inner walls of her pussy, it created a serious tickling sensation. In a few seconds, my cock erupted and I felt, for the second time, my semen pouring out of my cock into her pussy. It was really electric and I could not resist the immense pleasure of ejaculation as I tightly grabbed her balloon like boobs after taking my hand off her wrists and rubbing all over her arms and armpits and I this time I screamed,” Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh………. hhhaaaa……. ooohhhh…….. aaaaaahhh” as my semen literally poured into her pussy.

I slowly slept over her breathing heavily and my cock once again became soft and got smaller and almost came out of her pussy. She slowly rolled me on the bed besides her. She was also breathing very heavily and as I turned and saw her, I noticed some red line marks on her lemony boobs. I realized that they were my finger marks as I squeezed her boobs very hard enjoying my ejaculation.

I then slowly went close to her and gently holding her right boobs, sucked her left nipples. Her nipples were pointed and sharp and were really tempting. She was taking her breath back but did not prevent me from sucking her nipples. I licked her nipples and sucked the upper part of her boobs into my mouth. I also squeezed her right boobs gently and sucked it into my mouth, licking her and sucking her pointed nipples and she allowed me to do it by just running her fingers through my hair.

In some time, I felt immensely satisfied with my experience on the bed with Fathima and I once again slept beside her. She had got her breath back by that time and she slowly turned towards me and said: “I really enjoyed having your penis inside me especially the second time because my intentions in having sex with you were different when we did it for the first time.”

I smiled, got close to her and with my hands on her belly said “But I enjoyed our intercourse thoroughly both the times Fathima. You are one awesome lady.” She was seeing me with a starring smile on her face and I reminded her saying “Don’t forget to have my baby inside your womb and you should tell me first the good news to me.”

After I finished fucking Fathima, she got off me and lay next to me. Relaxing for a while, Fathima turned towards me and said with concern in her voice, “Rajesh, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it, Fathima?” I asked her playing with her breasts and her nipples.
“It is serious matter Rajesh, stop playing with my breasts, don’t you ever get tired of them,” I looked at her in concern. She continued, “You have seen my husband’s younger sister Shaheen.”

Of course, I had seen Shaheen a couple of times. She stays in the same neighborhood along with her husband and a small kid.
Fathima continued, “She has seen you coming inside my house when I am alone and go back after an hour. She suspected us and followed my movements very keenly. Last Thursday when you had come to my house and had sex with me, she immediately came to my house after you left.”

Fathima said, “I had just dressed up and had no time to clean up myself. She caught me by my body odor which was full of our cum smell and she found out that I had just sex with you. I couldn’t lie to her and told her everything about us. Are you listening?”

Fathima had just dropped a bomb. I was really terrified now and if their family members come to know about this, then I am finished, I thought.

Fathima knew what I was thinking and quickly said, “Don’t worry, Rajesh, I won’t let that happen. I explained what happened between us and what I found in you which I couldn’t find in her brother. As a lady herself, she understood and consoled me for having a lousy husband. But she asked me for an unusual request.”

“What did she ask, Fathima,” I asked her to know what she demanded from her.

“While explaining about you, I told her about your cock and how you satisfied me which I couldn’t get from my husband. Now she wants to meet you alone and wants to see your cock which I boasted of too much,” Fathima said looking closely at me for my reactions.

I was horrified on hearing this, “Have you gone mad, Fathima?”

“What should I do, tell me Rajesh. She wants to meet you tomorrow after her husband leaves for work and her kid leaves for the school that is why I called you today. I was in no mood to have sex with you today. I didn’t want to disappoint you. So I waited till you were satisfied with me and telling you now,” Fathima said with concern caressing my face affectionately.

“After coming here, what I am supposed to do, you said she wants me to be alone with her. What if she brings any family members with her?” I asked her.

“Do you trust me Rajesh?” she asked me. I nodded.
Like Reply
“Then fine, come to my house at 10 am sharp. She will be here alone as you know my in-laws are away for a month. I will be watching the house from outside. She has a set of keys to my house” She explained.

“If I see any family members with her, I will meet you at the crossroad and warn you. You just go back, don’t come to my house again till I call you about the situation. Understood Rajesh?” Fathima said with confidence in her eyes.
“I trust you and will come at 10 tomorrow morning, Fathima,” I said with a determined tone.

“That’s is like my boy, now go clean up and leave before anyone notices you, Bye Rajesh,” Fathima said still lying on the bed naked.

I got up, went to the bathroom, cleaned my cock and came to the bedroom. I got dressed up. Fathima was still lying on the bed worried and thinking about tomorrow morning.

I said bye to Fathima, came out of the main door, pushing it firmly to lock it went to my home with lots of worried thinking going on in my mind.

The following day, I was at the crossroad which Fathima had specified. She was waiting for me but didn’t come to meet me. Fathima just waved her hand in a big NO and indicated me to go to her house. So I thought Shaheen must be alone in the house now waiting for me and wondered what was in store for me now.

I was scared to death when I rang the doorbell of Fathima Ma’am’s house. The door opened and I saw Shaheen wearing a black burka opening the door and asked me to come inside quickly. I came in and sat on the sofa in the living room. I saw Shaheen locking the door and she came and sat on the left side of me.

I was feeling very nervous; turning left and looked at Shaheen nervously. Shaheen was in her late twenties maybe 28 or 29 years old. As she was wearing a burka, I couldn’t make out her body figure. She resembled the present tennis player Sania Mirza and she had a cute smile on her face.

Shaheen saw me staring at her, snapped at me and said, “What are you looking at, Boy, come on get up and show me what have you got inside your pants. Your Fathima Ma’am was boasting a lot about you and your lund (cock in Hindi), let me see the cock which made my bhabhi so happy and got her pregnant.”

I was literally shocked, terrified hearing her use vulgar words. But I meekly stood up, pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor, revealing my 19-year-old muscular upper body to Shaheen. I took a couple of steps towards her, stood at the edge of the sofa, in front of Shaheen who was watching me keenly.

Shaheen who was resting against the sofa immediately sat up as I stood in front of her. I unhooked my pants, pulled the zipper down and dropped my pants down. Bending down, I removed the pants from my legs and stood in just my briefs in front of her.

“Hmmmm….you don’t look like a 19-year-old boy, you have the body of a 25-year man,” Shaheen said staring at my body and signaled me to remove my briefs too.

I dug my fingers into my briefs slowly pulled it down and after going down a few inches. My sleeping cock jumped out in open. Shaheen smiled staring at my cock and immediately pushed my briefs down my legs. I removed my briefs from my legs and stood stark naked in front of her.

“Masha ,.', you have a nice cock, looks like it is afraid of me and sleeping and even then it is soo big, what is it’s size when erected fully?” Shaheen asked me with curiousness in her eyes.
“About 8 inches Auntie,” I replied to her.

Shaheen kept staring at my sleeping 5-inch cock in amazement for a few seconds. She then slowly lifted her right hand up and took my cock in her fist. Shaheen moved her fingers along my cock and pulled my foreskin back to reveal my mushroom cock head.

Shaheen kept staring at my sleeping 5-inch cock in amazement for a few seconds. She then slowly lifted her right hand up and took my cock in her fist. Shaheen moved her fingers along my cock and pulled my foreskin back to reveal my mushroom cock head.

My cock was fully erected to its full 8 inches and was in full glory due to her touch. Tiny drops of pre-cum started to drip out of my piss hole moistening her fingers and her palm.

Shaheen moved her fist to and fro on my cock and her palm was getting wet with my pre-cum juices. She was jerking my cock slowly and was looking up at me for my reaction. I couldn’t hide my excitement and began to moan.

“I am impressed with your cock size Boy. No wonder my bhabhi fell for you and got pregnant by you. She said that you fuck her rough like an animal, don’t think of fucking me. I just wanted to see you and your cock and maybe I will play with it for a while.” Shaheen said, still her right hand jerking my cock.

I saw her left hand move up and gently cupped my massive balls and fondled them. I smiled down at her with a smile of satisfaction, at the fact that Shaheen praising my cock.

She stopped jerking and wrapped my fingers around my cock and gently pulled back the foreskin of the head of the cock. My shiny wet cock head was dripping pre-cum non-stop and she stared at it for a few seconds.

“I have never seen an uncut cock before, that’s why I asked bhabhi to call you over, just to see your cock. But after seeing your cock, I can’t resist sucking and tasting it, Can I suck your Boy?” Shaheen asked me staring in my eyes.

Who would refuse when such a gorgeous lady asks to suck my cock. I just nodded at her. Needing no further permission from me, Shaheen opened her mouth wide, stretched her tongue out and licked the pre-cum from my piss hole.

Then she engulfed her lips on my cock head, sucked it like she was sucking a candy bar and her left hand was busy playing with my balls.

Shaheen removed the cock from her mouth and looking at me said,” Mmmm…….your cock and its cum is very tasty Boy, unlike my husband’s, his cock’s smell and tastes filthy and I hate to suck it. If you allow me, I can suck your cock all day long, Boy…….what is your name?”

“It is Rajesh, Auntie. Where is Fathima Ma’am?” I asked her knowing that she is not in the house.

“She is not here, I have told her to come an hour later. Why do you want her now, I am not going to eat you off, don’t worry, I am just going to suck your cock for a while.”
Like Reply
Shaheen replied, and opening her mouth wide took my cock in her mouth again. Just as her mouth was about to engulf my cock fully, I saw the main door opening and saw Fathima entering the house. She quickly locked the door and came towards us.

My heartbeat skipped a bit on seeing her and Shaheen too turned her head hearing the footsteps. Shaheen took my cock out of her mouth, looking angrily at her bhabhi said, “Why Randi (Bitch in Hindi), I told you not to come for another hour, can’t you live without this young boy’s cock even for a while.”

“No, Shaheen, I thought that Rajesh would be a bit nervous and afraid in front of you. So I came to help him and you too, if you need any,” Fathima said trying to convince her younger sister in law.

“It’s ok, just sit and watch the show,” Shaheen hissed angrily at Fathima and took my cock again in her mouth. I saw Fathima’s face flush with anger on seeing her sister in law’s rude behavior and walked away angrily towards her bedroom.

Looking up at me, Shaheen slowly opened her mouth and I gently thrust my cock forward and let its head slide into her mouth. Once the cock head was inside, I stayed still. Shaheen instinctively swirled her tongue around the cock head and gave it a gentle suck.

Encouraged by her gesture, I started pushing my cock further into her mouth. Shaheen’s tongue rubbed against the underside of my cock as it slid deeper into her mouth and it felt heavenly for my erected cock in her warm mouth.

My cock was half inside her mouth when I pulled it back completely. I rubbed my cock head against her soft lips a couple of times before gently flicking her nose and chin with it. Shaheen smiled naughtily at me and I smiled at her with embarrassment.
I then placed my cock at her lips and Shaheen took my cock back into her mouth. I began to move my cock gently inside her mouth began stroking her mouth, slowly moving in and out. I saw Fathima come out of her bedroom wearing a nighty and came and sat next to Shaheen.

Fathima brought her hands up, over Shaheen’s boobs and squeezed them hard and pinched her nipples on the burka.
“You called me a randi, and you are sucking his cock like a sex-starved BITCH…..Do you like his cock, RANDI?” Fathima asked Shaheen as she continued fondling her breasts. Shaheen rolling her eyes towards Fathima simply nodded with my cock in her mouth.

“I know you like sucking his cock, bitch,” Fathima said. Shaheen looked at her and smiled with a wicked smile in her eyes.
“Rajesh is she sucking your cock nicely,” Fathima asked me, while by now I had started stroking her mouth a little faster.
“She is a good cock sucker Fathima, I want to see her body nude and see what she is hiding under her burka,” I said to Fathima and pointed at Shaheen’s burka, as I was desperate to see Shaheen nude body.

“No problem Rajesh, wait let me remove her burka,” Fathima said, bending down took the bottom hem of the burka and lifted it up to her knees. Shaheen’s bare legs came into view and without taking my cock out of her mouth lifted her ass up off the sofa.

Fathima quickly pulled her bhabhi’s burka up to her arms. Both Fathima and myself were shocked to see Shaheen wearing nothing her black burka and was completely nude. Fathima stood up holding the burka in her right hand and lifted the burka over her head.

Fathima threw the burka on the floor and sat on the sofa again. “Where are your clothes, Bitch, don’t tell that you came nude in just a burka from your house,” Fathima asked Shaheen anger written all over her face.

Shaheen removed her mouth from my cock and said,” It is in your bedroom, bhabhi…..I was feeling very horny, so…….”
“It’s ok,..suck my boy’s cock nicely, I don’t want any of your teeth marks on my boy’s cock, or else I will kill you,” Fathima said angrily and I have never seen her so pissed off. Maybe she didn’t want to share me with her sister in law…..God can only read a woman’s mind, I thought.

I looked down at Shaheen and was mesmerized by her naked body. She had C cup breasts with dark brownish areolas and the nipples were protruding out, looking like two small grapes mounted on the tip of her breasts. She had a flat tummy with a delicate curve on her sides.

I just couldn’t wait to check out her pussy and fuck her. 
Shaheen’s navel was deep like a small well. She had closed her thighs together as I could only see her tiny pubic hair protruding out at her thighs junction.

“Open her legs and show me her pussy Fathima,” I asked Fathima as I was eager to see her pussy. Fathima winked at me and said, “Of course Baby.”

Looking at Shaheen asked her, “My boy wants to see your pussy, Bitch, spread your legs and show him your pussy.”
Shaheen who had dropped her head in shy spread her leg’s wide, and her pussy came into view. She widened her legs more and her pussy lips parted to reveal the pink pussy inner walls. I and Fathima were surprised to see her pussy dripping love juices down her ass and were wetting the sofa.

Fathima slid her hand down her sister in law’s naked body, brought it down to her thighs junction and caressed her pussy lips. Shaheen spread her legs, even more, to accommodate her bhabhi’s hand and spread her mouth to take my cock again in her mouth.

“You fucking whore, you can’t leave my boy’s cock even for a minute, and you called me a RANDI,” Fathima said as she slid a couple of her slender fingers inside her sister in law’s pussy.

Shaheen moaned as she did that and I immediately began fucking her mouth and Fathima was fingering her pussy faster. The shyness and nervousness in Shaheen had disappeared and was totally at ease now.

Shaheen placed her left hand on my thigh and wrapped her right hand around my cock. I immediately stopped and I removed my cock out of Shaheen’s mouth. She licked my cock stretching her tongue out. And then she pushed my cock against my tummy and licked the underside of my cock.

Shaheen slowly licked all the way to my cock head before popping it inside and started sucking on it hard. I moaned as she did that, dropped my hands down and squeezed both her breasts hard.
Like Reply
Shaheen took more of my cock inside her mouth now and started sucking it hard. She bobbed her head forward and backward, taking more and more of my cock inside as her left hand kept on jerking my cock holding it at the base.

“OMG…look how the bitch is sucking your cock Rajesh! She must be starved for a cock; don’t your husband fuck you properly?” Fathima asked her sister in law.

Shaheen pulled her mouth from my cock and said,” My idiot husband just lift my saree up, push his tiny dick inside, fucks me like a rabbit for a minute or two, cum quickly and goes to sleep. I am a sleeping pill for him after he cums inside me. I try to suck his dirty cock to arouse him again, but NO. It won’t get up, ” Shaheen replied before lowering her head to gobble up my balls.

“Ohhhh……..Auntie……slowly, ” I moaned and grabbed her hair as my throbbing cock twitched over her face.
I saw Fathima had inserted two fingers inside Shaheen’s pussy and they were rapidly moving in and out finger fucking her wet pussy. Shaheen took my balls out of her mouth as she moaned at the furious finger fucking Fathima was doing.

Shaheen rapidly jerked my cock as a response to her bhabhi’s fingering. I just couldn’t control myself, I grabbed her hair and pulled her and shoved my cock back inside her mouth.

Shaheen was surprised at my sudden aggressiveness but regained her composure, placed her hands on my ass and let me fuck her mouth. I was rapidly fucking her mouth, making her gag. I had grabbed her so tightly that she just couldn’t remove her mouth from my cock.

“Fuck her mouth, Rajesh, the bitch shouldn’t tell about us to anyone…fuck her, fuck her mouth hard,” and looking at Shaheen, Fathima said,” Suck him hard, I know he is about to cum…” Fathima continued stroking her sister in law’s pussy with her fingers.

I started moaning loudly and my cock twitched wildly inside her mouth.

“Yes…..yes…….Auntieeeeeee….” I moaned as my orgasm hit and her mouth was filled with my semen. I was shooting loads of my cum down her throat and Shaheen just kept on gulping my cum down her throat without any resistance from her.

“Drink it Bitch…… swallow everything, don’t waste a drop,” Fathima said, encouraging Shaheen to swallow my cum. Once the orgasms subsided, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and Fathima too pulled her fingers from her pussy.

Shaheen just collapsed back on the sofa closing her eyes, totally exhausted from the mouth fuck I just gave her. I pulled a chair and sat in front of the ladies. Shaheen opened her eyes after a few seconds and saw me sitting on the chair.

Fathima was still next to Shaheen and we took a few minutes to catch our breaths without saying anything but were smiling at each other. After a while, Fathima got up and pulled me up. As I stood up, she held my hand and started walking towards the bedroom. I silently followed her. Shaheen asked Fathima, “Where are you going, Fathima.”

“To get fucked by my boy, both Rajesh and you have made me horny. I can’t wait to get his cock in my pussy,” Fathima said turning at her sister in law.

Shaheen with a puzzled look on her face asked Fathima,” But……..he just cummed in my mouth…how can he get erected again so soon, do you want to get fucked by his flaccid cock?”

“Do you think my boy is a loser like your husband, No way…….you want to see how he gets erected himself and fuck me. You are welcome to see the live show, dear bhabhi,” Fathima replied naughtily to her sister in law.

Shaheen followed us and we all entered the master bedroom. As we entered the room, Shaheen sat on the edge of the bed. Fathima stood a couple of feet away from her and I was right behind her. I wrapped my hands around Fathima’s slender waist and hugged her tightly.

Fathima looked back at me and kissed me. Shaheen was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling down and touching the floor. She was keenly watching us. I turned Fathima around and kissed her again on her lips.

I lifted her nighty up and she pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor. I saw that she was wearing only bra and panties under her nighty. Fathima quickly closed her lips on mine and began kissing me like a tigress. I knew she was very horny and needed my cock in her pussy right now.

I saw Shaheen getting up, stood behind her bhabhi and unhooked her bra. Shaheen removed the bra from her bhabhi’s shoulders and removed it from her arms. Fathima’s big D cup breasts popped out and crushed onto my chest. Shaheen inserted her hands between our bodies and cupping her bhabhi’s huge breasts began to squeeze them.

Meanwhile, Fathima was busy kissing me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it. I saw Shaheen sitting down on the bed again, pulled her bhabhi’s panties down her legs and Fathima assisted her by lifting her legs one by one to remove her panties. Now all three of us were in birthday suits and the temperature in the room was getting hot.

Fathima dropped her right hand, took my cock in her hand and started to jerk it slowly. Shaheen cupping her bhabhi’s ass cheeks, parting them and was licking between the valleys, with her tongue stretched out. One of Shaheen’s hands was under her bhabhi’s pussy and was caressing the wet pussy lips.

Her finger knuckles were brushing against my cock and her bhabhi’s hand which was jerking my cock. Fathima turned around and smiled at Shaheen when she noticed her fingers on her pussy and she smiled back at her. Fathima kissed me once again and got down on her knees.

Shaheen who had removed her hand from Fathima’s pussy was watching with curious in her eyes. Fathima glanced at her sister in law and took my limp cock in her mouth. She slowly started sucking my cock, continuously staring at Shaheen.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back as my teacher sucked my cock trying to give life to it once again. Within seconds my cock started to erect again, responding to my sexy teacher sucking on it. As my cock reached its peak, she became more aggressive and sucked my cock extremely harder.

I was enjoying the blowjob contest between sister in law’s and felt like I was on the moon. Fathima occasionally would go down to suck my balls making me shiver in pleasure. Fathima sucked my cock hard for a couple of minutes and I pushed her away as I needed to fuck very badly, not to lose my cum again in my teacher’s mouth.

“Did you see how my boy got erected so quickly and how was my cock sucking?” Fathima asked Shaheen as she stood to face her.

“Yah …,.'……you sucked him a porn star…” Shaheen replied who was now playing with her pussy.
Like Reply
“I want to fuck you now Fathima. Shall I?” I asked Fathima to which she nodded and gave me her permission.
“Enjoy the live show, Shaheen,” Fathima said as she lay on her back on the bed. I got on top of her as she spread her legs to accommodate me.

I started kissing her and adjusted my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I broke the kiss and pushed my cock completely inside her pussy in one smooth stroke as it was well lubricated. Fathima gasped as my thick cock spread her pussy lips wider.
[Image: big-cock-porn-nadia-ali-got-creampied-a-...-today.jpg]
I started fucking Fathima with deep, medium paced strokes and we soon settled into a comfortable rhythm of medium paced strokes as she had done it lots of times. Fathima moaned lightly as I fucked her pussy with each stroke of my long cock.

Fathima pulled me down and wrapped her hands around my head and kissed me. Both our tongues were lapping each other vulgarly. I cupped her right breast with my left hand and lowered my head down to suck it. Fathima moaned in delight as I munched on her breast before moving on to the other one.

I started fucking her harder and Fathima’s moans soon turned into wails of pleasure. She locked her legs around my waist and her hands behind my back and pulled me closer as I continued ramming her pussy with my 8-inch big cock.

“Hhhmmm…..aaaahhhhh…….Aaaiiieee.” We heard Shaheen’s screaming loudly. We both turned and saw Shaheen fingering her pussy hard. Her face full of sweat and we knew she was having another orgasm as she was masturbating herself. I saw her cool down and I resumed fucking Fathima who was staring at her sister in law.

“Bhabhiiiii……I want to get fucked now…..please allow him to fuck me……I can’t control myself anymore…I need his cock in my pussy,” Shaheen moaned and begged her bhabhi. I stopped fucking and looked at Shaheen.

“Please….fuck me……Fuck my pussy, Rajesh,” Shaheen pleaded with me now. I looked at Fathima who was staring at Shaheen with amusing in her eyes.

Fathima turned towards me, kissed me on my lips and said,” She called me bhabhi, Rajesh…..Fuck her….go and fuck her…you can have my pussy any time you want it. This is the chance for us to seal her mouth about our relationship and our baby too.
She won’t dare to tell a soul and if she does I will screw her life if she tries to screw mine. Just go and enjoy yourself with a new pussy. From now on, you will have two ladies to quench their pussy thirst. ENJOY BOY.”

My lover was giving her permission to fuck her sister in law and what more can a boy want. I got of Fathima, stood up and she immediately grabbed my cock and lowered her mouth on it and began sucking it. Shaheen tasted her bhabhi’s love juices which were smeared on my cock.

I pushed her head back and took my cock out of her mouth. I pushed on the bed and she crawled up on the bed and the sisters in laws were side by side now. I got on top of her and placed my cock at her pussy entrance. Shaheen was staring at me as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

Shaheen raised herself up, brought her lips close to mine and she wrapped her hands around my back and pulled me closer for a deep kiss. Holding my cock in my right hand penetrated her moist pussy and she gasped loudly as my cock head entered her wet pussy. I slowly kept pushing my cock deeper inside her pussy.
[Image: 2984-busty-*****-beauty-mia-khalifa-watc...ck-gif.gif]
Once my cock head was in, my thick cock started sliding deep inside her warm moist pussy. I felt Shaheen’s pussy was much tighter than Fathima’s and my cock rejoiced on entering her tight little pussy. Shaheen had closed her eyes, was kissing me frantically while I was penetrating her tight vagina.

As my cock went in deeper, Shaheen pulled me closer and kissed me harder. “How does my boy’s cock feel inside your pussy, Shaheen,” Fathima asked Shaheen. Shaheen opened her eyes and looked down to see that my cock was completely inside her now.

“Yaaaa…… ,.'hhhhhhh……….Now I know why you were so possessive about him…..his cock has filled my pussy and I can’t believe it. Thanks, bhabhi for sharing this stud with me” Shaheen moaned and replied.

“No problems, Shaheen…….Just enjoy the fuck and don’t tell about this to anyone not to your close friends too. Or else both our lives will be ruined, don’t worry and enjoy yourself, Baby.”Fatima said and kissed Shaheen on her cheek.

I didn’t move for a while, waiting for the sisters-in-law to finish their chit-chat. I slowly started pulling my cock out of her pussy and halfway through pushed it back again slowly. I continued fucking her in slow strokes for a while.

I raised himself, placing my hands on her sides, looking at her asked her, “Auntie, shall I start now.”

“First stop calling me Auntie, call me Shaheen and secondly, you don’t need my permission to fuck me. Just fuck me as you like, my body is all your from today and you can use as you like. Just fuck me ….fuck me now,” Shaheen replied and her face full of lust.

I pulled my cock out completely, rubbed it against her pussy and then pushed it inside her once again; this time, I penetrated her with full force and Shaheen gave out a loud scream.

“YAAAA……….. ,.'HHHH………..” Shaheen screamed out loud at my sudden penetration.

Shaheen regained herself and raised her legs and spread them wide for me. I started fucking her with deep, long powerful strokes. My stroking was rapid and digging deep inside her pussy. Shaheen was lying on her back with my legs in the air as I plowed her tight pussy. I lowered my head and kissed her on her lips.

“Bhabhiiiii…….suck my breasts……please suck my nipples,” Shaheen said staring at her bhabhi as I was ramming her pussy.
Fathima who was lying on Shaheen right side, propping herself up on her left hand, kissed Shaheen and said,” Yes I will baby, but you have to finger me, you pulled his cock from my pussy in midway.”

“Yes…..yes…I will bhabhi,” saying Shaheen took her right hand off my back and began to finger her bhabhi’s pussy.

Fathima took Shaheen’s right breast in her mouth and began to suck it. In the heat of the moment, Shaheen bit my lips. I moaned and fucked her even harder. Shaheen kept staring at me, moaning and urging me to fuck her faster. I saw Fathima’s right hand between our crotches and was fingering Shaheen’s clit to arouse her.
Like Reply
Both the girls were fingering each other’s pussies and were in heat of lust. I lowered my body on Shaheen, grabbing her ass hard with my hands and resumed fucking her ruthlessly. I was nuzzling her neck and sucked on her earlobes as I kept on fucking her hard.

I fucked Shaheen for about 15 minutes and knew I was near to cumming. Shaheen had another orgasm while I was fucking; moistening my cock more with her love juices. Below me, Fathima was sucking Shaheen’s breasts one after another while playing with her clit.

Shaheen’s finger was moving rapidly inside her bhabhi’s pussy and all the three of us were in our own world. “I am cumming, Shaheen,” I screamed out loud and began shooting my-cum inside her pussy. Shaheen bit me on my shoulder and knew she was having another climax along with me.

I pushed Fatima away from Shaheen and rested my body on top of Shaheen totally exhausted from two climaxes in one hour. Shaheen too had closed her eyes; her face covered with sweat and was breathing hard. I lied on top of her warm body for a few minutes crushing her breasts under my chest.
I felt my cock shrinking inside her pussy and her inner pussy walls were sucking my cock dry,

“Baby, How was my boy, did you enjoy his fucking,” Fathima asked Shaheen wiping the sweat off her face.

Shaheen opened her eyes, smiling at her bhabhi,” He is not a boy, but an animal, a wonderful ruthless fucking animal. I envy you bhabhi for getting fucked by him daily. I want to have his cock always in my pussy and never want to leave it.”

“Of course Jaan, you can have him anytime. He now belongs to both of us,” Fathima said and kissed her cheeks.

So I had become a toy boy for both the horny ladies now. I immediately withdrew my cock from her pussy and sat on her chest, my legs on either side of her. Shaheen understood my intentions and began to lick my cock clean with her tongue stretched out.

She was tasting her own, her bhabhi’s and my cum and the way she was licking it looked like she was enjoying doing it. Fathima didn’t want to left about and she too began to lick my cock clean of our cum juices. Once in while both the sister in law’s tongues’ were brushing against each other.

They were giggling like little school girls had found a new toy for themselves. They both cleaned my cock, licked the cum off my balls and I was enjoying two tongues on my cock and balls. I got up and slept next to Shaheen, with my flaccid cock lying between my legs totally exhausted.

I saw Fathima getting up and came on top of Shaheen in 69 position. OMG, my teacher is going to eat Shaheen’s pussy which was filled with my cum and was offering her own pussy to Shaheen. My face was close to Shaheen’s and saw her parting her bhabhi’s ass cheeks.

Stretching her tongue out pulled Fathima’s ass towards her stretched out tongue and lifting her head a bit started to lick her bhabhi’s moist pussy. I could both the girls breathing heavily as they sucked each other’s pussies. I was witnessing a live lesbian scene between two horny girls.

I was too exhausted to think about anything, so closed my eyes and began to wonder about my future with these two sex hungry ladies.

-------------------The End---------------------

Hope someone continue this story further
Like Reply
Fathima and Shaheen with Rajesh

[Image: Dgerh5m-Uc-AAN-r-G.jpg]
Like Reply