Adultery Indian Wife & Construction Guys
Indian Wife & Construction Guys Chapter-01
by: reema4uhoney

“Yash…how serious are you about the whole open marriage thing?” I said one night after dinner after putting our 6 year old daughter Ritika to bed.

I and Yash had been married for 7 years, and from last few months he started flirting with the idea of experimentation threesomes, foursomes, wife swapping. We were having sex about once a fortnight and not memorable sex at that. Childbirth had been good on me and I’d gone from being a slim svelte pretty young lady with medium sized boobs to a curvy attractive woman with big boobs. After Ritika was born I quit my job and became a full time stay at home mom but it didn’t make me swell up like some other housewives. I still had a flat stomach but everything else was curved in the most delectable way. When Yash first brought up the idea, I really got upset but Yash assure me that he was interested in both of us exploring our horizons. Since then he would forward me erotic stories where housewives would do all the naughty things while their husband were working hard.

“I’m dam serious, Reema.” Yash said with a smile.

“You’re alright with the ides of me fooling around with other men?” I asked.

“Yes…I’m alright with the idea of you with other men…all the matters to me is honesty…I’d fantasized about it for almost a year…the idea of you with someone else with or without me around turned me on…” Yash replied.

“Well….” I said and paused “One of the construction guys….when he thought I wasn't looking, he’d check me out….”

“Construction guys? You mean the ones working on the house next door? Checking you out…” Yash said. At the time we’d moved onto a house on an estate that was having an extensive renovation. The house each side of ours were empty having work done on them.

“Yes…I was in the garden…hanging out the washing…bent over to the wash bucket…I could see from the corner of my eyes….that he was staring at my ass…from the next door bedroom window…” I replied.

“Wait…what were you wearing when you bent over?” Yash asked.

“Well…I was wearing a track pant and T-shirt…” I replied.

“Okay…and you liked that?” I asked.

“Yeah…it felt nice being admired by an older man…made me feel special…and what intrigued me was the proximity to him… his dirty sweaty body….his swarthy looks….aggression in his body language…it all...well…sort of excited me.” I replied.

“Okay…so what next?” Yash asked.

“Well…to be honest...I’m planning to tease him a little tomorrow…” I replied. 

“Teasing him….you want to say you want to tease that old construction guy…How?” Yash asked.

“Well…I’m not sure…I’m not experienced in these matters…I haven’t planned anything yet…am not sure if I would tease him or not…only time will tell…” I was saying when both of us heard Ritika call out for me. We both rushed to her room, she had a bad dream and was shivering and crying. We consoled her, and eventually had to let her sleep in our bed that night, which meant no further discussion, was possible.

The next morning as usual I dropped Ritika at school and by the time I returned home Yash had already left for work. When Yash returned home back in the evening, I was helping Ritika with her homework. Then we’d dinner, watched TV, finally at 10 pm, Ritika went to bed and we got some time alone. Yash was in bed already; I brushed my teeth and joined him in bed. I snuggled up next to him and put my head on his chest. 

“So what happened today?” Yash asked.

“Well…when I was in the garden…hanging out the washing…he wolf whistled at me from the next door bedroom window…” I replied.

“Wolf whistled at you…what were you wearing?” Yash asked.

“I wore a short skirt with halter top today…” I replied.

“So how did he react to your change in clothing?’ Yash asked.

“He seemed to like it…he stared longer…would often fidget and seem uncomfortable….” I replied.

“Did you flash your panties?” Yash asked. 

I remained silent.

“It’s Ok…I’m not going to get angry…the thought of you flirting when I’m at work is quite a turn on….after all you must get bored now Ritika at school…” Yash said.

“Just like yesterday…when I went into the garden…wearing my short skirt and halter top…he was there with a younger guy who must be 19 years old…I knew they were looking at me… I could see from the corner of my eyes….that he was staring at my ass…checking out my boobs…I bent over the wash bucket more than I needed to… my skirt rode up…giving them a good view of my panties….he wolf whistled at me…I bent three four times more…remained bend over more than the required time…flashing them my panties…when I was done…I could hear them whisper to each other in hushed tone…” I replied and looked at Yash, he jumped on top of me and started stripping me naked, I reached for his pants and we’d the best passionate sex in ages. Thirty minutes later, we were both naked in each other’s arms.

“I’m so relieved…I wasn’t sure how you would react…I thought you might get angry…but your reaction shows me that you were at least part right about your own attitude towards this…” I said and we kissed again and went to sleep.

Chapter -02 Coming Soon
[+] 4 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superr continu
Like Reply
anxiously waiting
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
Sepet start.. keep going..
Just want to know it's your original version..?
[+] 1 user Likes Yampag's post
Like Reply
Go ahead.....looks new plot
Like Reply
nice start...

go on....
Like Reply
Chapter -02

“Any progress today…” Yash asked me the next day as soon as I entered our bedroom after cleaning the dishes.

“Yes….they came into the next garden…talking to each other…” I replied.

“So they were looking over the fence chatting…while you worked…treated them by bending over to show your panties? Anyway what were you wearing today?” Yash said.

“I was wearing a thong…with those tiny skirts you like…” I looked down towards my knees and said in a low voice.

“Let me picture this…you wore thong…with those tiny skirts…the pleated one…that came about four inches above your knee…I always loved how one got a glimpse of your panties…when you bent…but you never wore them with thongs before…” Yash paused and said “Please continue…” 

“I could feel them eyeing me up…I suppose they wanted a closer look….” I said.

“Did they get one?” Yash asked.

“Yes….I made it look accidently…didn’t do it blatantly…four or five times…I bent over to pick up washing from the wash bucket…teasing them…showing my thong to them…” I replied.

“They must have liked it?” Yash asked.

“Yes…in fact…he liked it little too much…” I replied.

“What does that mean?” Yash asked.

“While returning back to my room….I looked at him…I could see his satisfied face…” I replied back.

“So what you have thought for tomorrow?” Yash asked.

“I was reading one of the erotic stories you sent me earlier to get some idea…but till now nothing excited had came up…” I replied. We chatted for few more minutes and then went to sleep.

“I’m guessing you have a report to make…” Yash said when I walked into the bedroom next night and bolted the door shut.

“Yes…” I said, jumping on the bed and hugging him.

“Start your report then…” Yash said.

“Well…after you left…I was growing impatient for some idea…to tease them…just like yesterday…I was wearing thong with short skirt and a tank top….I made coffee….with the cup…I went into the garden….sat on a chair…started drinking…while reading one of the erotic stories you sent me…I could see other workers stealing glances at me…but they were not there…after half hour I could see both of them coming into the next garden….” I paused.

“Don’t stop…you’ve made my cock very hard…tell me more…what did you do?” Yash said, trying to stop shaking, not with anger but with incredible sexual excitement. 

“I took the wash bucket…started the same routine…you knew bending over the wash bucket…flashing my thongs to them…” I said and paused.

“That’s it…nothing more…” Yash asked.

“Well…after five minutes…I heard the door bell…I opened the door to find both of them standing there with a smile on their faces…he told me that water had been turned off…and they couldn’t have a drink…” I said.

“What did you do then…did you invite them for a drink?” Yash asked.

“Yes…I invited them in for a round of coffee…” I replied.

“Let me picture this…two guys who you’d been flashing your thongs…were alone with you in the house…did that make you excited? Did you bend over for them in the house?” Yash asked.

“Don’t interrupt…let me tell you in sequence……” I said gently slapping on Yash’s cheeks. “I invited them inside…and went to the kitchen…started making tea…a few second later…the old guy walked into the kitchen…my back was towards him…he was the one who always checked me out blatantly…as I made coffee…he just stared at me…so I asked him what his name was.”

“Sajid…and that’s my nephew Rasul…” he answered.  

“What’s your name?” Sajid asked me.

“Reema…” I replied.

“How old are you…Reema?” Sajid asked, referring to me just by my name. No madam or anything like someone like him would usually say.

“30…” I answered.

“30? Hmmm….that old and only one child? Surprising….” Sajid asked.

“Why surprising?” I asked.

“My first wife…by the time…she was 30…already had three kids…and she in not even half as pretty as you…” Sajid said.

“What does prettiness have to do with it?” I asked, confused blushing a little at his compliment.

“I couldn’t control myself….looks like your husband has a lot of self control….if I was married to you…you would have a dozen kids by now…” Sajid said, winked and started laughing.

I didn’t say anything; I was a bit shocked at how quickly he was making sexual innuendos. Soon I came to my sense and asked him how old he is.

“50….does that turn you on?” he asked and winked.

I stayed silent; the coffee was almost ready, I bent over to pick up the coffee mug from the lower shelf. I noticed a bulge forming in his pants; he saw me notice and tried to hide it with his hands.

“He got an erection?” Yash asked.

“Yes…and that made me feel even more….bold…” I said.

“What did you do? Did you take it out of his pants?” Yash asked breathing heavily. 

“No!! Come on Yash!! I just…I drop the coffee mug which were in my hand…in front of him on purpose…and I bent over to pick them up…my skirt rode up….and my thong- covered ass was right in front of him…and then….he touched it…” I paused.

“He…what?” Yash asked almost shouting.

“While I was bent over…he reached out with his hand…and touched it…I was surprised that he took the liberty…I just froze like that…bent in shock…I saw him leaving the kitchen….” I said.

“Really…In shock or to tease him further?” Yash asked, I ignored his question and continued “I was obviously shaken, a little bit intrigues at his aggression; but also a bit scared, I was almost shivering with excitement. A couple of minutes later, I composed myself, poured the coffee in mugs and walked out with the tray.  

Sajid was sitting on the floor few feet away from the tea table whispering something to his nephew Rasul, as soon as I walked in, Sajid stopped whispering. Rasul looked at me and suppressed a snicker. When I bent down with the tray in my hands, I noticed them checking my boobs out. They both took a mug each and started drinking, I sat on the couch.  We sat in silence as they drank the tea, both of them stealing glances at me and occasionally giggling. I reached for a magazine and started reading; finally they finished their coffee and started to leave.
“Thanks for the coffee…Reema….” Sajid said, walking out the door.

Chapter -03 Coming Soon
[+] 3 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
very good. dont just repeat the old story.
Like Reply
seems like a copy
[+] 1 user Likes foogy's post
Like Reply
Old story - different package - same taste
Like Reply
Please don't repeat the old story....give some different taste
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
even though old, loved reading it again.  Not read in a long time.
But hope some scenes are modified going forward.....Hopefully
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Yes.. I am also of the same opinion.. make some modifications and took it further..

Keep it up...
[+] 1 user Likes Yampag's post
Like Reply
Chapter -03

Next day early morning, Yash left for Chennai for two weeks as his office had opened their new branch there. I took Ritika to school and was on my way home when I saw Sajid.

“If it Ok to come round later…for a cup of coffee…” Sajid asked me.

“It’s ok…you’re welcome…” I replied and then I went home and changed into my short skirt with a thong and white blouse. I checked in the mirror to see how much I was showing and after half hour they came. I went into the kitchen started preparing coffee for them, just like the last day Sajid followed me into the kitchen. I started teasing him by bending down and showing him my thong clad ass. He looked and commented he loved watching me and was about to touch me when I stopped him and said “No touching Sajid…” I could see the disappointment in his face but he controls himself and keep staring me while I teased him. I poured them coffee.

“Can I come in the evening…” Sajid asked.

“Yes you can…in fact you can come whenever you want…” I replied back.

In the evening, Sajid came alone. Just like in the morning I make coffee for him, bent down teasing him but didn’t let touching him.

“You look so pretty…I wonder how your husband controls himself…how he could resist such a beauty like you…” Sajid said while I was making coffee for him, teasing him. We chatted casual while drinking coffee and soon he left. As he was listening to me, I decided to get bold.

The next day I wore a short skirt without any panties or thong. Sajid came alone and followed me into the kitchen, I bend over to take out the coffee mug from the lower shelf Sajid said “You’re not wearing anything underneath today…You’re showing me everything…”

“Ohh…I just forgot to wear them…it’s not intentional…” I replied.

“Your kitchen is looking all messed up?” Sajid asked.

“Yes…today Savitri…my maid did show up…I’ll do the cleaning later tonight…” I said passing him his coffee mug, soon he finished his coffee and said he will return in the evening.

To tease him further I went to the market and purchased a halter top that just barely cover my boobs and purchased an even shorter skirt one that just barely stopped below my pussy. After purchasing I hurried back to home, wore them with a thong underneath. I wanted to tease and torment the old man and when I heard the door bell I rushed to open the door and was surprised to see Rasul with him.

I was standing there with my legs fully visible, my bare back on display and my boobs almost spilling out of the two straps of my halter. Rasul was staring at me; I went to the kitchen started preparing coffee for them, when I heard the doorbell again. I was about to answer the door when I saw Sajid stood up and opened the door. It was Savitri my maid. She is a petite young woman, not excessively beautiful but not ugly either. Savitri usually came in the morning but due to some problem she came in the afternoon. She looked at Sajid and said “Sajid Chaha…” blushed and smiled, that puzzled me.
Savitri then came in, she first stared at me wide-eyed maybe because she had never seen me in such revealing clothes, she then started sweeping the living room floor where Rasul and Sajid were sitting, I noticed that all the time Sajid kept checking her out almost shamelessly. Even more puzzling, Savitri noticed but kept sweeping the floor with a wry smile on her face. I poured the coffee, put the mug in tray and when I walked into the living room, I saw Sajid standing there wiping his mouth and Savitri hurriedly adjusting her Sari. I ignored them and Sajid sat in his place. We started drinking coffee; Savitri went inside the kitchen to clean the dishes.

“You’re looking really pretty today…very perfectly dressed…” Sajid said, the first proper compliment he had given me, I smiled almost basking in the glow of his rare compliment and went to the kitchen to put my empty coffee mug.

“Madam…” Savitri said as I started walking back to the living room.

“What? Savitri…” I said.

“Madam….be careful of Sajid…he is not completely what he seems…” Savitri said. I found that a little presumptuous and nosy.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“In just few days…he has take you from your T-shirt and trousers to this…think about how long it will take him to get these little piece of cloth off…” Savitri said and that pissed me off.

“Mind your own business…don’t forget your place…I’m a married woman…”  I shot her an angry look and said.

“Sorry of I’m said too much…but I’m a married woman too…which is why I’m telling you…to be careful…” Savitri said.

“Do your own work…don’t teach me what to do…and what not to do…” I said and went back to the living room fuming. I started chatting with Sajid again, Rasul was staring at me. Sajid had finished his coffee and had kept the empty mug in the table, I went near the table, bent a little in the waist as if I was about to pick the mug from the table, I waited few seconds displaying my boobs to him from the sides of my halter top. Just as I was doing that, Rasul said he wanted to use the bathroom. I was standing between Rasul and Sajid and on purpose I think Rasul squeezed behind me. In doing so he innocently bumped into me, it made me lose my footing and fall towards Sajid. The way I fell, my face went above Sajid’s left shoulder and my shoulder bumped into his chest; I was about to regain my footing and get up when Sajid put his arms behind my back, pulled me down into his lap and kissed me.

Sajid kissed me hard, very passionately, first I pretended to resist but soon I stopped struggling and started kissing him back. Without realizing I put my left hand on his almost bald head, we were like that lip locked for at least a minute. And finally he broke free for air and inhaled, I noticed Rasul was standing behind him with a shock in his face.
“Rasul…Go home…I’ll be little late today…” Sajid said to Rasul, Rasul immediately walked and before leaving Rasul closed the door. I was still in Sajid’s arms resting on his lap…well part lap and part paunch with my hands around his neck. As I lay there in his arms he lowered his head and kissed me again, but this time I felt his hand go lower and reach beneath my skirt. I was still lost in his kiss and I barely registered that he’d taken my thong off, then he broke his kiss and I felt his finger on my clit. I looked down and noticed with shock that he’d flipped my tiny skirt above my waist and my naked pussy was on full display. That’s when reality suddenly hit me, I realized what I was doing and I said “Stop…let me go…”

Sajid immediately got up and started laughing and I was about to say something when Savitri walked in, she looked at me standing there and Sajid sitting on the floor. I bent down to see and make sure my skirt was still bunched up or not and to my relief it was not. I walked up near the magazine stand thinking how I let Sajid kissed me. I was near the magazine stand thinking I bent down; I didn’t realize that I’d no panties on. So my butt was facing Sajid and Savitri and with my tiny skirt ridden up; my ass and my neatly shaved pussy was on full display to both of them. Within seconds I realized what I was showing and I immediately stood straight, looked behind cautiously I saw Sajid was grinning ear to ear, Savitri was shaking her head knowingly.  

I suddenly felt a sense of dread and panic over come me, immediately I said “Please leave…” and I ran up to my bedroom. I rushed to the closet and quickly put on panties, a bra, track-pant and a loose T-shirt. As I came out of the bedroom, I saw Sajid had left and Savitri dusting the couch. When she saw me, she stopped dusting and said “Madam…I told you…” but I interrupted her and said “Savitri…go now…complete the dusting tomorrow…” She again said “But…please listen…” and I interrupted her and yelled “Didn’t you hear me? Just go!”  At that point I’d decided I’d made a big mistake and would stop teasing Sajid.

Chapter -04 Coming Soon
[+] 2 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
okay - now it is a different taste -- waiting to see what happens next
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
It's all together s different story
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Building interest.. Good going.. keep your originality.. though savitri comes to know so early.. build more erotic discription.. conversation..
Like Reply
Very nice!! giving a whole new twist to the story.... Please continue...!!!
Like Reply
hot n erotic narration....

Thanks for the update....

go on....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply