Incest Moms Dark Journey
Me and my mom were traveling by train .It was a  long journey .we were returning from mom's parent place.my mom was 39 then but looked  much younger then her age.she has a very homely look and is extremely hot.That day she was wearing blue saree and looking .We boarded the train at around 5 pm in AC2 compartment in our compartment only 2 of us were there and train was relatively empty.

Mom was trying to place the luggage below the seat .Since there was no one she was a bit careless and her tits were visible to me.I was staring it and was so focused that didn't realize that TT was standing there and observing me.When I saw him he gave a smile and a wink and I was so embarrased that I wanted to run from there.mom stood up and showed the tickets.TT seeing the ticket said
TT: " Oh He is with You".
Mom :Oh yes...He is my son
TT giving surprised look...Is he...wouldnt have imagined

I was dying of shame then Mom asked
MOM: why..what happened
I was afraid that is he going to tell...but to my relief he said nothing...you dont look so old ..which was true anyways

Mom Laughed
TT started leaving and smilingly said " enjoy my son...let me know if you need any help from me"

He left and we settled down. Mom started reading magazine....

After some time i went to toilet.....when i was coming back , found TT was standing near the door.

he smilingly told me ...dont be ashamed...this is very common .....even I had crush on my mom...

I didnt knew how to react...

he told..." come with me ....I will show you something which will remove your embarassment"

I just followed him...he took me to first class compartment which was empty

then he gave me his mobile with some pictures..
A young boy kissing a woman who probably was unconscious...
his face wass blurred
he says she is his mom....I was shocked
TT: wanna see more
i didnt react...he took the mobile and showed me another set where the boy was fucking the women....

I was like rock hard......My fantasy lived by some one else

he then showed me another set with another young boy and a woman
...he told " I have more...but did you noticed anything in these photo"

I told "yes woman is unconcious"

TT: and?
Me:looks like a train
TT: look more closely
Me: My god...is this the same place we are sitting
He smiled and said " you are smarter than I thought.I can upgrade your seats to this if you want"

I was still not out of shock....I understood what he was saying....
TT: think on this ...no compulsion....I already have a whatsapp group with all he were upgraded.everybody has full access to others video.ofcourse only after their permission.you can join..talk to the group and if not comfortable after discussion opt out which i believe you wont as none has so far....
'
I was speechless

TT: " Go back to your seat...sit infrnt of you hot mom....that will help you decide "

in the mean time let me check with members if i can add you without your final consent as a trial member

I gave him my number and left
[+] 2 users Like mfjohn2000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start

So TT is going to guide young boy into doing it with his own mom..Film it even

Heart
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
I came to my seat....sat opposite to mom...she was really looking very hot....and I was hard as hell...she asked me about one of the magazine...I didnt knew where it was kept but I tld its in the bag which was below my seat....was dying to her tits again...she bent ...pulled and my world opened...oh those gorgeous boobs...

after that I started thinking of the photos I saw...I could hold myself imagining me in those photos....Oh I wanted to fuck her so badly...
I kept staring at her....

I started thinking about the indecent proposal.....was afraid to jump into it....not able to mk up my mind...but still wanted mom so badly

and then i checked my phone.....
I was added in a group called mf club.....probably mother fucker club...

i saw lots of messages of welcoming me...and encouraging me to join as permanant member...
few posted some clippings....probably thier entry into this club
I had phone connected to earphone and started one video
young boy fucking his unconscious mom on train compartment...was horny like hell....
one guy said this is just beginning....once you become a permanant member you will come to know that you can fulfill all yur fantasies here.....

all of a sudden I looked at my mom and said
Me: Mom...TT was telling we can be upgraded in the first class cabin.

Mom:oh really...that would be great...

Me: yes mom...my dream would be fulfilled
mom:did you want to go there so badly
Me:mom I havent travelled in first class...let me go and check the possibility

Mom: Ok...Will he be charging anything extra

Me: no mom I dont think
My innocent mom was unaware of what she would be paying to get that cabin....

and then typed "guys thanks for the encouragement....I am in"

after some time TT came and said to us that we have been upgraded to first class...

Mom was excited ..but I was more...

I started taking out the luggage and told mom to go ahead..TT told mom to move ahead ....he will get some help for the luggage.
I was lifting one of the bag ..he slowly said to me .."you also move ahead...preserve energy...you would need a lot tonight"

My heart was beating fast....My mom was walking ahead and i was looking at her ass...oh this sweet ass would be without those cloths after some time and would be my dinner..........uffff
My inncent mom totally unaware of whats going to happen and me who was not aware that this was only a beginning of my fantasies fulfillment.

i opened the group messages...filled with messages of best wishes....i in excitement uploaded my moms picture....everyone was saying her to be sexiest till now.

My mom entered the compartment and placed her beautiful ass on the seat like a queen...it was already 8 pm...
first dinner with mom and then mom as dessert....

After we got the luggage placed , I came out with the TT to know the plan....

TT told me that he will be putting the medicines in moms dinner and in morning i too have to pretend to be drugged so that mom will think we both have been drugged and luggage would be stolen....whether she would know that she has been fucked we cant tell....

I came inside and sweet mom was inquiring when the dinner will come...I told I will check...but there was a guy already with the dinner...he placed moms meal in front on her and mine in front of me

Mom said I am very hungry and can wait....I was thinking we are in more hurry for you to eat..

she started eating...in excitement i didn't felt like eating but still managed to eat ....

i finsihed my dinner and was checking messages...
messages were pouring in...guys were telling .."dude i understand that this would be the longest half an hour in your life..but you have to wait half an hour to get her unconscious...My inncocent mom was again reading magazine...and i cant keep off my eyes off her asset which was covered by saree for now and which would be helpless without any cover after sometime.i can see mom yawwwwning....
Mom: ours are the lower birth..isnt it?
Me : yes mom...I am not sure if others are coming or not...
Mom: I am feeling very sleepy....going to sleep
Me : ok Mom
i started to check the messages....Messages were pouring
"first one is always special"
"eat her alive"
"start with a kiss..."
" Make a sandwwich"
i was reading the message and thn looking my innocent mom....Yes I wanted to eat her alive today

Looked like mom was feeling too sleepy...she didnt even cover her body with a blanket

her stomach and nave was visible and making my dick hard...uffff what will happen once her cloths go off

messages started coming..message from TT."now call her see if there is any reaction"

I called mom mom....no reaction...i replied no response....

another message " try waking her up..if she wakes up ask for anything

I tried ...she was totally unconscious...My heart beat started fast....I didnt had any patience...before i reply anything i just started smoochinhg her...could control myself my kisses were dancing on all her body....then suddenly door opened and tt was there...

patience my kid...patience....

he was with multiple camera and stand...

he asked me what angles you prefer..set it

i didnt respond...

he placed it...one he fitted in the fan...and placed the mattress in between the berths..................

TT:now use the doll as you want...She is all yours

I waas hungry....
Mom was still lying on the berth...
I started kissing again all over body . didnt had patience to remove her cloths even....licked her face....
then asked tt to lift her so that I can remove her saree
Mom is slim and very light..TT just held her ..put her arms on his back and made her stand....
goodness.... first time i saw mom in someone's arm and it excited me like hell
I just started pulling her saree

now she was in petticoat and blouse in the arms of the tt.i started kissing her ass on top of petticoat......god there was no panty inside...i couldnt resist...just pulled the petticoat knot and it was down exposing the gorgeous ass...
i started eating her ass like anything...even licked her asshole...her legs and ass was wet with my saliva...

tt told he would place her on floor on the mattress so that he can enjoy the show with drink..

my mom ,nude below waist was placed on the mattress...she had a thick bush..yummmy

I submerged my face from the place i came to the world....then i moved above and removed her blouse and bra....

ahhh those lovely boobs which fed me.....

I took out all my cloths...My dick was rock hard...TT was still drinking and enjoying motherfucking
I started fucking my mom like a maniac...TT also took off his cloths.tt told "lets do turn by turn you will last longer"

he too mom in arms in sitting position ...i got more hard seeing mom being used by someone else.

We both fucked mom hard.My moms asshole was very tight...looked like dad never went there.We both did with condoms.He was very professional

we dressed back mom and placed her where she wass sleeping...

TT sat besides me and said "Happy"

Me:" too happy" Hope she wont know tomorrow

TT: You can act as if you are also drugged...I will remove he jwellery so it would look like robbery.
Me: Can you give those pills which made her unconscious?

TT: haha ...yes I will ...I can even help you to fulfill all your fantasies...
Me:what fantasies?

TT: whatever you have...Check in the group fo...everyone is living their fantasies....you have just entered..
Me :like?
TT: I have a prostitution center where many keep their moms for some period as a prostitute...with live video links from all angles
Me: but how you convince them?
TT: depends what fantasy you have.Some get them gang banged and then forced into prostitution....some get them blackmained into prostitustion...some love humiliation
I was shocked and a bit afraid...whatI am getting into ....i didnt react.

TT: I will give you a hard drive...it has clippings of various fantasy people had so far...you can see them and see if you want...these are just clippings ...one can have live links to rooms and all videos only when he has donated his mom for atleast 10 days..also you have acess to all the girls there....everyones mom plus your own mom....many visit their mom saying they come to rescue her....he need to be regular client to take her out which is allowed only after 50 visits....and there is a camera so if he dont fuck her people will be suspicious....dumb moms fall far it...different people have different ways...you can watch all those....have your own way.....you can make her do whatever you want
Me: after 10 days will she return to home?
TT: Yes ..its upto you....many have returned and living like a normal mom..many are continuing....many go into more extremes..
Me : more extremes?
TT: haha dont think about that now ...you think of a fantasies and we fulfill them...Go home watch it...each folder has name of the person and his mom...there is also a briefing video by son..you can also interact with him if you have any confusion...Welcome to the mother fucking club
[+] 3 users Like mfjohn2000's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
Let the son and mother join the swingers club of mother fucker and exchange partners. Let them fuck in car theater and attend the swinger party where the females seeing live sex show changes chairs on the stopping of bell and so that each member of the group enjoys eachothers mothers and each mother enjoys each sons.
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
Interesting
[+] 1 user Likes shafiqmd's post
Like Reply
Not an incest fan but interested in seeing where this goes. I generally like sons watching moms fucked ...more fun if reluctantly or without consent
Like Reply
Wow! What a suspens!!  What will son decide! Eager to know. Please continue dude
[+] 1 user Likes monpura's post
Like Reply
Nice club to be a part of. Keep writing.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
[+] 1 user Likes thyroid's post
Like Reply
Nice story..include humilaition and bdsm
Like Reply
This is hot. Please have her gangbanged and then sold. But please make her submissive and not a whore at first. Reluctance is hotter. However she should accept her role as a whore because she is a mother who loves her son and will do anything for him.
Like Reply
dead thread?
Like Reply