Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother
MatharaMupathya, susaraMupatithe, Puthrartheetha.
Sagamarthi, Napathraloka, nastheethath.
Saravamparavovindu ha, dasmathPuthrartham.
MatharamsuransatheeRehathee
Vedic verse

For the sake of a childa man can enjoy his own sister or daughter, without any sin attached to it.

Life is more dramatic than drama

Prologue
Divine Intervention

Gift him what makes you woman, the scent ofLong hair, the musk of sweat between the breasts,The warm shock of menstrual blood.
-Kamala Das, Poet

Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Mother-son incest is pure love 

Some events appear to be abnormal crazy, extraordinary, diabolic, taboo, unethical, unbelievable, and even perverted and unacceptable to societal norms. When People fulfill their psychological and physical desire in peculiar circumstances, it may normally be calledanimal desire,lust, illicit, indecent, immoral and taboo. but the desire to satisfy hidden needs erupt despite all reasoning, logic, traditions, religious beliefs, and possible consequences.

Padmavathy was devastated when her son committed suicide one month after wedding. Her grief manifested transforming the mourning mother sex-hungry, while she was consoled by Shiva, her son's best friend with whom she fell in love during her son's wedding. .  

Padmavathy and Madhu, her daughter-in-law get impregnated by Shiva before her son's thirteenth day ceremony. Padma adapted Madhu as her daughter and Shiva marries Madhu. Padma becomes Shiva's mistress. Eighteen years later, Padma's son Mohan marries Madhu's daughter Mohini unaware that Shiva is their biological father.

In India especially in South India a man can marry his sister’s daughter, his maternal uncle’s daughter, and paternal aunt’s daughter. A girl can marry her maternal uncle or maternal uncle’s son and paternal aunt's son.

Chapter 1- Year 1978

It was a Sunday early morning, hearing loudnoises from the Hostel corridor,I came out of my room and learnt to my shock and surprise our classmate Mohan was found dead in his room.We found an empty arsenic bottle and a suicide note besides the bed.No one could imagine the reasons for his suicide.Mohan hails from a wealthy family, the only son of his parents, married six months earlier Madhusmita.The Warden informed the security officer. security officer after conducting initial inquest sent the bodyforPostmortem.

Mohan's parents arrivedtravelling overnight by car from their village.His father accompanied by the Warden and our friends went to thehospital to complete the formalities and take his son’s body to their native village.

Being Mohan’s closest friend, Istayed back to take care of grieving mother Padmavathy and took her to the University guesthouse. She was obviously exhausted and tired. Irequested her to take bath and she went to the bathroom.In the meantime,I brought breakfast and coffee. Fifteen minutes later Padma returnedlooking refreshed dressed in a chiffon sari. While her eyesrevealed grief, her demeanor was normal and attractive self.

I said, ‘Amma, you must be starving since yesterday, have some breakfast’On my insistence, she sipped half  a cup of coffee slowly sitting forlornly in the corner of sofa. I told her if she wanted to take some rest, I would leave her alone.

She said pleadingly, ‘Shiva, Please don't leave me alone. Stay with me. Do not go. Please stay with me.'

I assured her that I willstaywith her.

I could see her huge voluminous, conical, bouncing breasts hung heavily from her chest moving as she lifted both her hands to remove hairpinsfrom her hair bun. She loosened the bun and her calf lengthhair cascaded down reaching beyond calves as a river flows down from a mountain to the deep valley.

She raised her hands, insertedfingers into her hair from beneath, and flaunted her hair to loosen further. She divided her hair in three sections, detangled them gently with a wide-tooth comb from top to bottom and remove knots from each and every strand and combed from the bottom. She then combed hair backwards from forehead and partedher hair perfectlyin the middle. She put in two equal parts in the front over both the shouldersand combed.It took long timeto disentangle and comb her voluminous hair.

I was entranced watching her comb calf length, jetblack, lustrous, oily, shining, silky, soft, shining, uniformly thick, wavy andvoluminous hair.She tossed her hair back and combed downwardsspreading wide covering her entire back reaching her calves.I watched admiring the moments of her huge heavy firm bouncing breasts, curvaceous lean taut hourglass body and the movements of her beautiful hands while she was combing her hair. She observed that I was watching her.

She arranged her hair coveringher ears, left loose till the hem of the lowcut wide neck blouse and skillfully arrangedinto a neat loose big beautiful bun without hair pins resting on her back between shoulders. Her hair bun moved

I looked ather curvaceous body draped in anelegant flowing thin chiffonplain cream color sari with thin border at the hem and good fall, pleatstucked very much below the deep navel, the pallu open along her shoulder as well as armhighlighting her top heavy breasts and hour glass figure.She was looking sexy sensuous and attractive with curvy, hour-glass shapedvoluptuous body with an ample bosom, large bottom and leantaut torso.Herheavy huge firm bouncing breasts, proportionately large areolaand bigdistinctive protruding cone shaped long jutting nipples wereclearly visible through her thin sari and wide neck deep cut blouse and bra.

At that moment, I remembered her beautiful exuberant smiling happy sexy sizzling personalityflaunting her beautyduring her son's wedding. She waswearing pure silk gold bordersaris, pleats tucked well below her navel with low cut wide neck backless designer blouses, elaborate heavy gold and diamond jewelryadorned from head to toeshowing off her beautiful curvaceous hour glass sexy sensuous body. I was enamored looking at her thickkajal lined large expressive eyes, big, bouncing, conical,huge, firm, swinging breasts extending out of her lean frame,thin taut lean midriffand herjet black, uniformly thick, silkycalflengthbraidadorned with jasmine flower-threads oscillating pendulously.

Her intoxicating body aroma triggered episodic memories of ourmutual vibes and her bewitchingly beautiful smile, deep husky sexy voice. We had mutual fatal attractionand unmistakable love and infatuationat first sight with real passion and serious fondness.She looked at me giggling with alluring coyness and desire, indulged in flirting and engaging me during the wedding ceremonies.I felt surprised at myself having such thoughts about her at that juncture.

When she asked me ‘when did it happen?’,I was back into the present. She was adjusting her sari pleats very much below navel and pallu neatly. I looked into her eyes withconcern, love, compassion and empathywondering whether she could guess my inner thoughts. She was calm but her expressive eyes and face revealedgrief.

I said, 'We knew only in the morning, since he did not come out of the room for breakfast, someone knocked the door and he did not open. The window was broke open and he was found dead.'

[+] 2 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She started crying tearsrolling down her cheeks.

I said, ‘Ican understand the pain and agony you must be going through ever since you heard the news. I am sorry about the sad incident.I have so many fond memories of him hanging outand but most of all we’ll remember the beautiful days wespent.Hewas my closest friend and I miss him very much.’

She said, ‘He is a nice boy.He told me that you are his best friend. Did he not share even with you his problems before or after marriage that led him to take such a drastic decision to end his life’?

I said, “No, had I known the reasons, I would have helpeddefinitely  him in whatever way I can. It is a mystery to me. I cannot think of any problems which could not have been solved.’

She walked to the window looking outand said, ‘I wish he could have told me, shared his problems, inhibitions and fears to me. I could have counseled him to solve his problems whatever they were. I could have found a solution for his problem. I brought him up with so much love and care and provided everything he wanted. He has property, money, social status, good education and so much life ahead to enjoy with his beautiful wife. What more a young man wants from life?

'Shiva, did he have any issues academically or otherwise,’ she asked.

I said, ‘No issues I am aware of. He was good in academics. He should have told you about his problems. Who can understand a son better than his own loving and giving mother?’

She said, ‘who else can understand him better than me. I should have helped him, but I wonder how I could have helped him unless he tells me about his problem.’

Not having any clue how to console a crying, grieving and mourning mother; to comfort and console her, I placed my hand on her shouldersturned her around andwiped tears from her cheeks.

She instantly leaned on to me resting her head on my chest.It was like everything in the world doesn't matter at that moment and I felt my responsibility has increased. I felt like I am the most important person in her life. I thought there was lot more to do and I have to do it for her.

I could not resist putting my arms around her to comfort her. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she sobbed and then she slipped her arms around me tight.

I hugged her,stroking her head and hair to show empathy and as a gesture of sharing her agony. Istroked with my fingers running through her thick oily hairfrom sides and at the back of head.

Shein turn hugged me more tightly, her hands encirclingreaching fully around me, an intimate hug. Her  graspwas gentle yet firm.My fingersslipped intoher huge big hair bun and caressed her silky hair and nape affectionately hoping that my gesture would relieve her stress.

She did not object as I removed her hairpins,loosened and unfastened loops of her hair bun. She tightened her grip around me. Her beautiful black calf lengththickvoluminous wavy haircascadeddown like a waterfall and covered her entire back reaching calves.I ran my fingers through her silky hair from top along the length of her hairfeeling the oily silky smooth texture and softness. The smoothness of her long hair, aphrodisiac body scentand her huge breastspressing against mesent electric waves though me.

Her huge heavy voluminous breasts hung from chest before her were not the spheres they normally seemed. Suspended from her chest, they were more like slightly elliptical inverted domes, capped with the jutting of her big, hard nipples and their surrounding abundant areolas. I took them in my hands, as if to weigh herbig,heavy,voluminous, full, fleshy and bouncing breasts. The slope of one breastseen from the side in profile was triangular shapewith a circular base, from which her large long extended nipple projected. Her breasts flattened between us as she embraced me tightly. I loved the feel of their buoyant fullness and their satinsmooth touch, the curving slopes of her breasts, which felt like the sweep of satin.

I continued running my fingers through thick strands of her silky smooth  hair, while she was hugging me, an intimate whole body touching hug. I cuddled her tightlywatching her back covered with her luxurious beautiful hair, cupped her big arse cheeks with my hands pressing and squeezing. She did not object and did not pull herself away from me.

Padmavathy’s calf length lustrous, voluminous, smooth, silky, shining,voluminous uniformly thickis a rare phenomenon. I enjoyedfeeling the texture and smoothness of her oily longhair.

Our huggingand tight embracewasintimate, encompassing, intense, seeking and feeling each other’s body. My fingers ran through her thick oily hair while her heavybreasts were pressing against my chest.Her whole body touching minewaselectrifyingmy nerves. We were entangled, entwined,encircled,enjoined and enveloped in each other’s arms,as if our two bodies were trying to unite and become one. I could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma.

Her breasts against me gave delightful view through her open neckline of her deep low cut blouse. My fully erect, rigid, turgid,throbbinghard and pulsating cock was pressing her mound straining thorough my lungi. I felt awkward, since I was not wearing underwear.My blood ran faster in my veins into my cock. I moved my cock forward pressing against her mound more while my hands cupping and pressing her big arse cheekstowards me. 

She did not try to wriggle out or move away, instead she moved her body forwardpressing herself and her whole body touching mine.She pushedherself forward and her heavy breasts pressing against me in the front intentionally. Our arms were encircling each othertightly;I could hear her breathing heavily and feel her heart beat faster.

She remembered the moments when his cock pressed her arse when he stood behind her smelling and licking her nape during her son's wedding. Her loins stirred feeling my hard cock against her mound. It was obvious that she was aroused. I was sure shewasthrusting, gyratingand rubbing her mound against my hard cock. I cupped her big round fat soft arse cheeks with my hands pressing, squeezing and pushing towards me, while my hard cock pressing hard against her mound.

I rubbed my erect rigid hard cock against her mound like I was already deep inside her. She was overwhelmed by the force with which I was grinding against her mound and she was visibly excited and groaning.

Her hands were gripping tightly and her fingernailswere digging into my back. The softness of her thick long silky hair touching my hands further aroused my basic instinct, banal, carnal, irresistibleand uncontrollable physical desire. My hands pressing her soft hips travelled slowly and gently upwards on her back.

Her sari pallu dropped to the floor. I ran my hand upwards, placed my hands on the back of her shoulders, and stroked downward. I also ran one finger along her shoulder. I used both my hands to push firmly into the area above her shoulder blades kneading out some of the tension in her body. Her hands were on my back gripping me.

I took her beautiful face in my hands, stroked her cheek, her ear, her chin, and the side of her face along the jaw line with my fingers. I stroked the back of her head, slowly massaged her scalp, running fingers through her thick hair, brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes as I made eye contact, leading her to want something more.

I felt like I could spend my entire life looking into her eyes. The feeling which I had cannot be described in words, a mix of millions of emotions all at once. I liked the feel of stroking her oily long thick luxurious lustrous smooth shining silky jet-black hair. I tucked some strands of her hair behind her both ears to give her ears an extra caress.

Padmavathy felt my callused hands, and the sinewy muscles leading up to broad shoulders. When Sheinhaled, my rich, spicy scent singed her senses and slid over her bare skin like a powerful aphrodisiac.

I cuppedher face in my hands gently with love and desire. I wanted to love, comfort, and own her. It was anuncontrollable and irresistible intense desire. I could see in her wide expressive eyes pleadingdesire to be taken, to be owned, to become united, to be filled and to be fucked. It wasan unmistakable urgent need. Her expressive eyes looking into my eyes were inviting me. I kissed on her forehead, eyes, eyelids and cheeks. She turned her face conveniently to receive as I kissed, licked, and nibbled slowly and passionately.I licked and nibbledand kissed her earlobes, the sides of her ear, and the area behind her ears slowly and gently.

I stroked her ears as I continued to kiss, brushed my lips along her ears, behind her ears, and nibbled her earlobes taking into my mouth. I lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so I can caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of my fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and all the way up to her earlobe.She was enthusiastically receiving my licking kisses moving and turning her face closelyand convenientlyas I kissed each inch of her fore head, on her eyes, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders and all over her face, licking and lapping like a dog.
Like Reply

I ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and she took my finger into her mouth and sucked.  I gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds, rantip of my tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy softlips.Finally, I ran my tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.She parted her lips slightly. I used tip of my tongue to very gently caress her lips. She responded by opening her mouth. I penetrated her mouth with my tongue stroked her tongue. My tongue explored her lips, inside the lips, tongue, teeth, gums, palate and used my lips to bite gently, strike, massage, slowly and gently like tasting something wonderful applying a little suction every now and again.

Her mouth opened fully taking as my tongue slipped into hers, exploring her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around me tightlyand our tongues caressed each other. She in turn sucked on my tongue. Then she also inserted her tongue into my mouth for me to suck. Our tongues entwined. She took my lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing her against me. She sucked and chewed on my lower lip for a long time. In turn, Itook her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

Our bodies were touching each other and hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. Our tongues entwined, exploring and sucking each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked my mouth, probing my tongue, teeth and gums. We kissed on for long time, with small gaps for taking breath. Her long fingernails were digging on my back. I smelt her body aroma, an exotic body odor I never smelled beforewith such a passion and sweetness. It was if we both want to drink nectar from each other’s mouth. Her hands were around me encircling and clutchingtightly. We kissed unmindful of the circumstances for a long time taking turns drinking nectar from eachother mouth.

It was anabsorbing stimulating sweet tasty thrillingtantalizingteasing uninhibitedlong drawnlip lockednectar sucking and slurping kiss. The long kissing was not enoughfor us and we want to have more of each other. The kissing and cuddling ignited fire in us, our hearts beating faster pumping blood into each every minuscule part of the body and mind.The mutual desire mounted to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

The intimate, involving,indulging embrace, cuddlingand sucking kiss relieved her agony and her body was on fire seekingcopulation that is more rapturous. My overpowering hard maleness made her submit and open herself. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire for taking me into her.

Her hand moved down and took my hard cock into her hand stroking it. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her heavy huge breastsbecame heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged. Her nipples became stiff, hard and jutting to come out of the bra and blouse straining at seams. Her clit engorged and stiff, her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened likeflower petalsand juice from her pussy overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except her burning insatiable desire. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode.

Throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body.She obviously could not bear the intense urge. The intimate embrace, kissing and togetherness,silent unspoken psychological, emotional need and uncontrollablephysical desire communicated through her lustful eyes and body response prompted me to lift her. She wants to be fucked and needs to be fucked.

I slipped a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her placed my otherarmbehind her knees and scooped herup intomy arms. She put her hands around my neck holding on to me, buried her face on my shoulder and groaned.I carried her to the bedroom illuminated by soft sunlight diffused through white curtains and lowered her on the bed.

Padma lying down on the edge of the bed, feet touching the floor,her hair spreadwide covering almost the width of the bed. I could see how beautiful and sexy she was, her flawless, blemish less glowing smooth skin, large voluminous conical mountainous breasts with large dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect big nipples, her mound of deep navel and the rise and fall of her abdomen.

Yanking off my shirt and lungi I undressed completely. She was obviously surprised and fascinated by seeing the size of my erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young and virile eight  inchcock as I walked towards her flaunting my cock proudly.

Her large eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of mymonstrous cock with disbelief.Her surprise reaction is not unexpected to me.

I am well aware of women’s reaction and surprise when they see the size of my nine inch long thick monstrous cock with bigger knob. I knew women love to be fucked by big cock. My monstrous gigantic cock is really big in length and thickness, and the knob is even bigger and menacing. The feel of such big cock stretching a woman’s cunt and filling deep to the bottom itself makes a woman reach orgasm.

Lying back down on the bed, the beauty of her partially nude erotic body revealed inthe soft diffused light. Her extra-large huge breasts hadproportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated stiffened nipples that pointed out from the enormous mound of her firm tits. I sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her hugeextra-large breasts.I unhookedand removed her blouse and braasshe lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked heavy breasts were firm; big enlarged areola and engorged nipples were long, stiff and juttingout. Ibent downto kiss her big mountainous breasts.My hand sipped through below her sari and petticoat feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs.

She sat upright on the bed leaning over me so that her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the jutting long nipple,carried her breast to my mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast.Excited by the arousal she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her pheromones caused by arousal and body language telling me just how needy she was to get her breasts sucked.

She leaned over me so that her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the nipple. Suddenly, the entire world is nipple-shaped. It hangs there in space for me to kiss. I sucked it, nuzzling it gently with my teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in my mouth. She withdrew it, and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to my sucking.

In the movement she made by taking her two hands to bring it towards my moth, a drop of milk appeared at the extremity. I licked it eagerly, seizing that heavy breast in my mouth like a juicy fruit. I suckled in a greedy and regular way. I passed both my arms around her waist and I sucked on with slow sips of her breast milk with a movement of the neck as abreast fed child.

I sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple, while stroking the other and squeezing it. I kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother’s breast while her hand was below my head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. She was like nursing mother, breasts heavy with full of milk, aching painfully and wanted to feed her hungry baby son, to relieve unbearable ache caused by overflowing milk. She wants her breasts sucked and emptied. Her mother instinct triggered hormones in her mind and body was responding with uncontrollable need to feed and her breasts be sucked.

I sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast.I could feel milk coming out of her breasts. I sucked on more intensely and could taste her milky breast juices till the flow stopped.

Suddenly she said, "That's enough for this one my son, suck the other now."

I took the other breast with docility. She had placed her hands on the back of me, and she was breathing forcefully now. I sucked milky juice drop by drop coming into my mouth. I was surprised that milky juices coming out from her breasts and happily sucked on.

She moaned with relief and pleasure as I sucked on her breasts. I could understand her desire to breastfeed me.I continued sucking her breast milky juices from both the breasts alternatively. I was surprised that she was having such intense reflexes of hormones that her breasts enlarged and her nipples grew enormously swollen and oozing out milky juices.

While I was sucking, she took my rigid long thick erect hard cock into her hand feeling it, held it until her hand was full and able to contain only part of its length, thickness and hardness.It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big enormous sized cock. It was like a long thick hard iron rod with bigger knob. She was overwhelmed to hold suck a massive monstrous cock in her hands. She could not help but compare in her mind the cock of Shiva she was holding with that of her husband's timid small soft lifeless cock.

She was holding my cock in her hands stroking, her hands running along the shaft lovinglyand bigger pink knob. She took hold of my scrotum, feeling the balls and then her fingers reached the knob of my cock.She was apprehensive and was afraid whether she could take all this meaty enormous monstrous cock all the way in and her cunt my get torn and ripped apart. However, she was also excited with imminent thought that she is going to take in and fucked by my massive cock.She was horny, her clitthrobbing and became hard. Herlabia got thicker, and the muscles of her vagina contract. She liked the thought of having such a big cock inside her cunt  stretching it out and pounding it repeatedly.

The excitement made her cunt petals enlarge, clitoris hard, and cunt juices overflowing with excitement and expectation. She wants my big monstrous cock to open and fill her cunt. She thought it is as big as horse’s cock.

‘Shiva, Oh!I cannot wait, Do it. Come into me. I want you insideme,’ she said holding my cock.

I got up, took off her sari and petticoat. She was naked, herthighs spread wide, her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting. She has beautiful thick cunt lips andlong triangle of very thick black pubic hair.I was over her between her fat fleshy thighsand my cock entered into her vaginal opening slowly going in deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva to the bottom. She raised her bottom slightly as my cock enteredher juice-drenchedcunt.My cock enteredtightly openingand widening hersoft cunt walls as a knife slicing a soft butter slab smoothly, reached her bottom,completely filling her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping my cock tightly like a fist.

She could feel my massive cock entering and opening her cunt. When my cock entered her wet cunt, she gasped, it was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock from the inside her cunt. She never felt that way with her husband’s small timid cock. She could feel my cock filling inside her cunt and expanding. My big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom and still some length of it is outside her vagina. It was a delicious entry, opening and filling her tight cunt completely to the bottom. It was obvious that she never had an experience of her cunt filled bysuch a huge cock. She was tightly encircling and gripping my cock as if she wanted to take all of the cock into her. I looked into her eyesas she was pleading for more. She wantsmore. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of my thick long cock, and her hands on my hips were pushing and pressing my cock into her. I took her breasts into my hands fondling them. It was a moment of unison, of our bodies and souls.

"Shiva, It feels like you split me in two. I feel your cock in my throat!" she stammered. She slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed her. What she saw horrified her. Her cunt stretched wide open and filled by my huge cock, still there was at least half of my cock out of her. Oh, God I feel like I am a virgin getting fucked for the first time."  Her cunt juice had traveled down my cock and was staining the sheets. she looked down in front of her. "It is so big. Do you know how much your stretching me?" she whispered.

She said, ‘fuck me Shiva, deeper, more. Fuck me hard.' She urged me as my cock was going in and withdrawing to the tip and then sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily.

I looked into her eyes keeping my cock still to enjoy the feeling. I was not in a hurry. I wanted her to feel and enjoy enormous size of my cock. Slowly I slid back and forth. I settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, fucking her straight and hard. I could feel hertight cunt muscles opening every time my cock going in deep.

She was moaning, and said, ‘Oh, my son, fuck me, fuck your mother, fuck me, my son, fuck me hard.I have been hungry to take your cock, all these years. Give it to me all the way in. Rip off my cunt.’ She was repeating the wordscooing and crying loud, while moving her bottom up to meet each of my strokes. Her pussy juices were flowing out running down my cock and my balls were soaking wet.

I lifted and placedboth her legs on both sides my shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt and fucked her slowly and steadily deeper and deeper. I whispered, Amma, You are a sexy bitchy slut and your cunt is like a heaven, and you needto be fucked by me. I fucked faster with all my energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening of her cunt, each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning with utmost pleasure.

I said, My sweet sexy darling aphrodisiac Amma, you are a cunt. You are a sexy bitchy slut. You are a slut, tramp and whore.  I am going to fuck you so hard and rip off your cunt.'

'Yeah, I am your slut Amma. You are a mother-fucking son.  Fuck me, my son. Fill my cunt. I am yours. I am your slut and whore. Your fat cock is so long and big. I have been waiting for you. Fuck me,' she said huskily.

She was thrusting upwards raising her arse with equal vigor and enthusiasm making erotic sounds. She was like a bitch in heat now. Our bodies with each stroke weretrying to unite with each other, to become one and to achieve oneness. It was a unique and ultimate expression of love and desire between man and woman, their body and souls to become one and achieve oneness.

Her hands around me, her legs spread wide, her cunt inviting and receiving my cock each time. I was digging and rotating my cock in her cunt making it bigger and wider, as a thick iron crowbar rod digging and deepening into rain drenched soft earth, taking my massive hard cock out and sending back with more force and rotating in circular motion to make her cunt wider and deeper.

Her hips began to rise and fall with each of my stroke in harmonious rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved. She began to emit throaty erotic exciting orgasmic sounds.She squirmed and moaned as I pulled my cock almost all of the way out from her cunt and thrust back in to hilt with full force again and again rapidly gaining speed. The rhythm became faster and faster as I placed my hands under her ass cheeks bringing my cock into her cunt deeper thrust to the hiltas I fucked deeper, holding her arse cheeks. Each new thrust inside of her vagina made all the walls of her vagina feel a tingly but satisfying pleasure sensation.  When the cock is withdrawn from the cunt, shemissed the feeling and wants it more.  She felt each thrust felt so good. It is a constant buildup and takeaway. At the same time, the rest of her body was also engorged, wet and would enjoy teasing too.

She cameviolently crying aloudas if a simmering volcano erupted, as if an earthquakeshook her, her whole body shaking in frenzieduncontrollable spasms. She dug her fingernails deep into my back scratching wildly drawing out blood.Her orgasm was visible in her reaction of complete abandon, her legs and pussy tightening around me in a squiring movement. She moved back and forth, up and down and wiggled tighter and tighter.

I pumped faster and faster deep into her cunt.I kept my cock rooted in her cunt without moving and her cunt muscles gripping, releasing and squeezing my cock like a fist, repeatedly.I massaged her clitoris slowly until she lifted her hips and came again. Her body was shaking in a frenzied motion sweating profusely. Keeping my cock still in her cunt, I massaged her cunt and clit smoothly inserting my fingers and she had three more consecutive orgasms. She came as if all her pores opened up and juices coming out of her body crying out loud like a wild animal.Her fingernails dug deeper scratching my back violently, drawing blood profusely. Her fingers dug in drawing blood.I kept on fucking her more and digging into her cum filled cunt and I was ready, suddenly her fingers dug into my shoulders and she was ready again. I could not control anymore andcame very big.

I said“Amma,Amma,Amma,as I ejaculated thickloads of sperm into her cunt, pouring my thick hot sperm filling her cunt. We came together in unison in a harmonious motion. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She squeezed all my juices with her cunt. All my juices drained filling her cunt; I lay with my head between her breasts and her fingers played with my mussed hair. It was an exhaustive and exhausting orgasm for both of us.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as tight as she could and we lay in that position. I looked in to her eyes and saw her blushing. Seeing her feeling shy at that moment was so beautiful. It was the shyness, awoman feelsnaturally, afterbeing fucked thoroughly to orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man. She kissed me all over my face, her eyes and face glowing with contentment and satisfaction. Oh! God, Shiva, You have taken me to heaven. You have shown me heaven. First time I experienced what it is like to feel a cock from the inside my cunt. This is the first time in my life I experienced such an intense long drawing multiple orgasms. You seeded and filled my cunt completely with your potent sperm.

I kissed her face and said, 'It was beautiful and lovely experience for me too.You have drained and squeezed all my sperm.'

She smiled, Shiva, 'I need to be filled by your potent sperm. You have filled me completely. I want to become pregnant.'She whispered, “It’s the right time of the month. I know it can happen. Oh, dear, help me make a son! I want your son. I want a son like you.”

I said, I would make you pregnant soon, Amma, I cannot promise you that the child will be a boy or girl.

My sixth sense tells me that you have already impregnated me. I can feel it.

[+] 3 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Padmavathy was thirty six years old, tall, with oily smooth, clear, radiant blemish less smooth glowing skin, beautiful face, high cheekbones, natural arch shaped curvaceous well defined eye brows, large expressive kohl lined eyes, large mouth, full wide juicy thick puffy pouting lips, big chin, long smooth neck and sexy shoulders, long smooth arms, artistic long fingers, and pleasant pectorals. Her huge, large, voluminous firm pendulous, mountainous and conical breasts hung from lean chest and big nipples extend out of her slender lean frame made her brazenly top heavy. Her narrow thin taut waist curvaceously spread onto wide bottom and big hemispherical protruding inverted-pots like hips. Her thick long, oily, soft, silky, jet-black, lustrous, smooth, shining, wavy, voluminous and uniformly thick hair extends beyond her thunderous smooth banana trunk like thighs reaching her calves. She normally arranges her hair in a beautiful bewitchingly thick braid adorning with jasmine flowers. Her lissomly curvaceous body firm yet full at the bosom and wide hips and longlegs is erotic. She is extremely curvy with everything being tight, toned, and feminine, low body fat, narrow waist and wide hips. She looks at least five younger than her actual age. She has melodious, soft husky and sexy voice and sweet smile. She was every inch a woman, glowing and exuding and flaunting utmost feminine sexuality. She was at her peak age sexually. Padmavathy was married at the age of fourteen to her twenty six year old maternal uncle. At 16, she gave birth to her son Mohan. She was never in love with her husband who does not know how to appreciate her exceptional beauty.

She has an attractive, beautiful, bewitching, curvaceous, elegant, erotic, glamorous, gorgeous, lovely, magnificent, pleasant, romantic, pulchitondrous, sensuous, sexy, stylish, sophisticated, and voluptuous personality no man can ignore. Everything about her is mesmerizing and redefines perfection. Her smile and laugh can stop any man. She has the ability to make any man forget how to breathe.

We laycuddling each other, her face buried on my chest, until our satiated bodies graduallyreturned to normality.As she walkednaked to the bathroom, Iadmired her hips swaying provocatively in harmonious motionwith her flowing calf length loosehair on her back. She came out arranging her hair into a loose bun. I was admiring her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging. She sat on my lap, putting her hands around my neck and my hands holding her protectively.

I said, Amma, ‘you are beautiful, sexy and erotic goddess.'

She was hugging me, her face buried on my chest and I cuddled her.She laid down keeping her head in my laplooking into my eyes.I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her face and fondling her big breasts.We lay on the bed, I took her into my arms, and her head buried on to my chest, the she looked up into my eyes, expressing shyness, satisfaction and contentment.

I asked, Padma, ‘how do you feel now?’

‘Shiva,Finally, I am with you, to whom I originally belong. You should have claimed me long ago. I have been like a neglected and parched fertile land waiting to be deep-ploughed, watered and seeded to flourish. You fucked me thoroughlyfor the first time in my life. I feel I am the luckiest woman on the earth.

Amma, I am happy to know that you are fully satisfied. I also feel I am lucky to have you.

Padma said, 'I was never fucked like this with such along thick big monstrous cock. You are like an animal, a Stallion, a Stud and donkey. I have seen cocks of donkeyandhorse and yours is as big. I am fortunate to have your gigantic cock filling my cunt. You are born with such a beautiful and big cock. I am so sore I can hardly walk! This has been the most wonderful experience in my life but I am so sore I just cannot believe it. I’m a wreck! You fucked my cunt so deep thoroughly. I did not know that being fucked is so much pleasurable.'

She said, “Shiva, you are my dream man. It is the first time in my life I have experienced such beautiful multiple long drawn orgasms. You made me to be my truest sexual form and from that came the flood of euphoria and ecstasy that is a cervical orgasm for a long time. I had orgasms repeatedly, which was entirely new experience for me. My entire being was alive. I had awareness of every molecule opening in my body. Now I know what it is like being fucked thoroughly and properly. It was filthy and rough and selfish and it was amazing experience.’

Shiva, 'Where were you all these years, lover? Why did not you come to me earlier, claim me and fuck me? You should have claimed me long ago. I am your property. I belong to you. Why did you deny me this heavenly pleasure all these years?Why were you not born earlier than I was? You could have owned me when I was a young virgin girl.’

Amma, when you were a young virgin girl, I was not even born.’I was born fifteen years after you. I could have fucked you when I was twelve perhaps.

Shiva, You should have come to me and fucked me when you were twelve. Ever since we met, I think of you, I have a physical need to be close to you, I feel confident with you. My long hidden and suppressed dormant desires surfaced. From the moment I saw you, I haven’t been able to stop thinking of and about you. You have occupied my mind. The very first time in my lifeI felt passionately in love with you. It was a feeling so loving, so tender, so wild, so overwhelming and breath-taking, and involving, a feeling I did not know before. I know the moment I saw you that you are the tall handsome man I have been dreaming about since my childhood. It was as if my dreams come true. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, in your arms as your woman. I experienced the pleasure of submission, surrendering myself, soul and body to you uninhibitedly transcending all limits. Finally I found my man, my Master who owns me.'

When I think of you, I feel you, feel your love as if you are touching me, cuddling me, and embracing me, feeling and exploring every part of my body. Sometimes, I think and feel you are communicating with me through telepathy. You are effectively transferring mind to mind communication, thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and images. I feel you are reaching me through telepathy whenever you want, because I feel your presence as if you are there with me and my mind and body is filled with pleasurable sensations. I can feel the waves of your love surrounding me. I can feel and sense you that you are with me and in me. You are making me to think about you always.

I feel you are sending sexual love and making love to me telepathically, because whenever I think of you, I feel aroused and stimulated and my body responds uncontrollably with desire. Sometimes I feel you were with me, in me, deep into me, watching me, touching me, fondling me, kissing me, entering me, exploring me, opening me and fucking me. Did you make love to me at that time? I think you tune the frequency of my mind, send your waves of sexual desire telepathically to me and receive my inner thoughts. I cannot help or control thinking of you and feel your presence. Sometimes when I am in the midst of people, suddenly you enter my mind, I feel your presence in me, around me, in my mind, and my body responds. You excite me so much;it is an embarrassment to conceal the waves of pleasure, when I feel your presence with me, surrounding me, because my juices flow out dripping on to my thighs making me wetand I cannot stand or walk. My petticoat becomes wet with my cunt juice. It happened many a time in front of my maids and others too. It was as if I am thoroughly fucked to orgasm by you. You must be making fucking me at that time.

My reawakening immediately after meeting you and receiving your love really surprised me. It was love at first sight. I amready from expecting to be done with sex to having an intense physical relationship, to have an extramarital affair in a way I never had when I was younger and married, and finally, to being with You. However, more importantly, rediscovering my sexuality helped me to be open to enjoying life again, and to look at new things with curiosity instead of judgment.

She was looking into my eyes with love, devotion and submission. I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her glowing face and lovingly fondling her big breasts.

“Shiva, You filled me with love, filled the void in me, fulfilled meandgave me such a wonderful unbelievable life time experience, made me forget everything, the pain, the agony, the sorrow, the trauma and feel happy. Nothing else matters in this world except you for me now.I experienced pure heavenly pleasureperhaps animalisticand carnal pleasureand akin to nirvana. It may be a sin to fuck and experience such pleasure on this day, yetI experienced the ultimate, abandoned, uncontrollable, blissful pleasure akin to nirvana of highest level. I never thought even inmy dreams such happiness and pleasure is plausible.

Padma, it is not a sin.

Shiva, it is strange we have to meet to mate in these extraordinary unimaginable circumstances after long waiting.This experience would not have been more pleasurable if our mating and fucking is in normalcircumstances. I admit having such a thought, even if it may be termed as kinky, that the pleasure experienced with you is more intensified because it happened especially today.Itmay be consideredillicit, unimaginableandsin to fuck my son’s friend. My dream lover fucking me today makes me definitely kinky beyond any doubt as per normal societal standards. I do not feel guilty having such experience today and also about cheating my husband because I know that I originally belong to you ever since I saw you.My mind, body and soul occupied by you, filled by you, owned by you and devoured by you. You have shown me that sexcan be so pleasurable beyond words can express and powerful. It is like divine pleasure akin to nirvana.

However, I am sad that my son did not live to experience such heavenly pleasures with his beautiful wife. Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?
I do not know Amma

Padma said, ‘Can you believe that my son Mohan couldnot enter and fuck his wife’s virgin cunt and fuck her. She is still a virgin’.

‘Is she? I said surprisingly, I did not think of this possibility.'

Shiva, ‘She is a virgin. He did not and could not fuck his wife. Madhu told me that he tried but could not get his cock up and to fuck and deflower her. His inability to fuck his virgin wife musthave caused him to take such a drastic decision.'

'I wish he was a man like you with vigor and virility and hadsuch a monstrous cock like yours, solong, thick, big, beautiful tofuckhis wife. I wish you were my son. You would have fucked and deflowered her on the first night and impregnated her by now.’

I said, “Amma, if I am your son, I would not have married her or any other girl,” I said.

'Why, Shiva', she asked taking my already erect and hard cock in her hands, stroking it, 'If I were your mother, you need a girl to fuck. Any girl or woman would be happy to have your cock. Your monstrous gigantic horse’s cock is ready again. It seems your cock is always ready for me.'

“If you were my mother, I do not need any other girl. I would have married you, and fucked you,Amma”

You would have married me, even if I were your own mother, Shiva? You have such a loving thought. What a wonderful experience it would have been.Yes! You couldhave fucked me without marrying me. Do you like me so much to marry me and make me your wife?She said, toying with her managalsutra, I am fascinated to think you would have tied managalsutra to me. Mother-son marriage is taboo and forbidden in our society.

Amma, I said, I have not seen any other girl as beautiful and sexy as you are. You are a beautiful sexy lovelyand erotic sex goddess. I would have been happy to have you as my wife even if you were my mother.

Shiva, I am very happy, excited, enthralled and thrilled to knowyour intense love and desire for me that you would have married me to fuck, even if I were your own mother. Youcannot marry me if I were your own mother. Society does not accept such an incestuous marriage.Though itis a sin and taboo, you would have fucked me. You would have been mypermanent resident stud son and secret lover forever.Wewould have been living happily in incest and sin. To the society, we would have been lovingmother and son. You could have fucked me from the earliest age you could get your cock up. I would have been the happiest and lucky slut motherfucked by a horny stud son. I would have become your keptwoman and lifelong mistress. I wouldnot have allowed you to marry any other girl. You could have impregnated me and produced many children by now. I would have given you at least dozen children. I would have been the happiest mother nursing your children, breastfeeding you along with our children continuously as long as possible.

'Shiva, at what age your cock was ready to fuck.'

'Yeah, Amma, Ever since my childhood,my cock has been ready most probably even at the age of eight.Do you want me to be bothyour son and lover?’

She said, ‘Yes Shiva, why should I allow you to fuck some other girl or woman, if you were my son? I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother to be fucked by handsome stud son with such a monstrous cock.I would have been happy to see your cock growing up, to become a stud and stallion man with such colossal, huge, humongous, gargantuan, gigantic massive, monstrous cock and becoming ready to fuck me. I would have been sucking your cock from your young age. Why should I allow you to fuck and give to other women such heavenly incredible pleasures? When you saw me first time during the marriage of my son, I remember you looking at me with intense love and burning desire.

Shiva, I was captivated and enamored by your hungry looks. I was besotted,Infatuated, smittenand was in love with you like a young girl. I wasbewitched, beguiled,charmed, enchanted, enraptured, enthralled, entranced, fascinated, and love-struckby you. I was head over heels for you. I was under the magic spell of you, consumed with desire for you when you first saw me.

Shiva, You were not looking at me asyour best friend’s mother but were looking as if you want to have me, disrobe me, enter me, eat me, devour me and fuck me. Iwas overwhelmed to see your cock bulge in your pantswhen you flirted with me. You admired my beauty looking at me from top to bottom, every inch of my body with penetrating eyes. I am curious to know what you saw in me the very first time.

Padma, My initial thoughts when I saw youwerethat, ‘you are beautiful, sexy and horny. Here is the woman I want to fuck. I thought you need to be fucked thoroughly.’

Shiva, I could see such an intense desire in your eyes. Did you think I need to be fucked?

Padma, I remember our first meeting as if it happened yesterday. It was fatal attraction, admiration and desire at first sight. Anintense desire communicated between us when I saw you first time. I felt I know you for a very long time, perhaps for so many lives. I felt you are mine. You belong to me. The image of you is still fresh in my mind.You were wearing a pure silkmaroon red and gold sari withbroad heavy gold border well below your deep navel to show deep navel and enhance beauty. You are like a woman in Paintings worldwide showing a deep navel and large buttocks.I remember your large kohl lined expressive beautiful eyes looking at me.Your extra-large big huge hung voluminous conical pendulous heavy breasts proudly and visiblyextending out of blouse and sari.

Your beautiful calf-length thick jet-black lustrous silky smooth shinning silky hair neatly parted in the middlewas arranged in a long braid adorned with gold hairpins on side. Your wide bewitchingly thick braid with neat loops fastened just below your protruding big arse with gold hair band and left loose reaching your calves and adorned with beautifully arranged long jasmine flower threads oscillating and swinging harmoniously with your huge breasts and big arse cheeks provocatively as you walk.

You were wearing a glittering diamond nose stud, gorgeous gold chain held by a hook at the center parting of the hair with the diamond studded gold pendant falling on the center of the forehead just above the stone studded dark red bindhi. Your beautiful neck adorned with a diamond collar necklace the base and lower. A diamond pendant on a thick wide gold necklace chain, and a heavy gold rope design mangalasutra, and a gold chain with a heart shaped diamond studded pendantwereresting in between your breasts. Another gold long multi layered step chain hung on your front reaching navel swinging rhythmically as you walk. You were wearing beautiful glittering diamond studded hanging earrings. Two gold ear step chains interlinked in a criss-cross pattern extending to the both sides of hair hooked with precious stone studded hairpins.

You were adorned with diamond studded gold armlets and handsfull of gold and matching colored bangles, diamond rings on your fingers. A beautiful gold diamond studded wide waistbanddraped around your thin waist. A gold key chain tucked in the sari on theside belowyourbeautiful flashing deepnavel, ornamental gold two saribrooches connected with three layer long chainand pin, and series of heavy precious stone studded gold brooches at the end of sari pallu to weigh it down. Your beautiful feetadorned with design mehindi,gold anklets and diamond studded silver toe rings.

All the gold, precious stones and diamond studded elaborate jewelry complimented your natural erotic beauty. I told you that night that you were looking like a bride. You were looking like a rich beautiful sexy longhairedlove Goddessdescended from heaven to grace the wedding ceremonyand moving around exuding divine feminine charm and erotic beauty. Women were looking at you with admiration, appreciation and envyand men were looking at you with desire.

The following day forreception, you were wearing peacock blue & green color Mysore silk thin sari worn very much your navel with matching wide neck low deep cut short sleeved backless designer blouse with confidence and attitude to carry such a blouse catching all the eyeballs in the party, both of the men and the women. There was a lot of talk and gossip about your attire.

You adorned entirely different set of gold and diamond jewelry.You looked extremely beautiful with little flesh around your deep navel. You were wearing sari five inch below navel that revealed lot of your belly and deep round navel. Your hip folds and waist chain, big breasts and hips, long braid with jasmine malas oscillating pendulously on your back when you walk making you erotic beautystealing the show.

I thought I should marry you. I know it is not possible. I would have married your daughter or younger sister resembling you, if you have. You were looking like a divine beautiful sexy Kama GoddessRathi Devi, a Slut Goddess. I inhaled aphrodisiac aroma of your sweat stained armpits when you lifted your hands Theimage of you etched in mind and your body aroma is still fresh in my mind..
[+] 3 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
Oh! Shiva, you remember all those minute details of jewelry I was wearing and smelling my armpits.Padma smiled, I wish I had daughter so that you could have married her to become myson-in-law. My younger sister, with whom you were flirting, is married. You can marry any one of my sister’s two young daughters perhaps, if you can wait.

Padma, I do remember, it was love, infatuation, intense, fatal and irresistible attraction and desire for you at first sight. I knew it was indecent to look at you being my best friend’s mother. I could not take off my eyes even for moment from you. All through the marriage ceremony,I never missed an opportunity to be around you watching you, admiring you, appreciating and drinking your beauty. I wanted to feel and touch you. I touched you as if it was inadvertent action whenever possible. I inhaled your body aroma standing behind you.

I wanted to talk to you in privacy but you were busy with so many relatives and guests around. I talked to you mostly in the crowd except few brief occasions. There was no opportunity to express my admiration and intense love to you in privacy. I tried to communicate my intense feelings of love with you mostly by looking at you. You reciprocated coyly with bewitching and inviting beautiful sexy smiles. Ifelt you are mine and you belong to me. You were born for me. I wanted to fuck you.

Shiva, I still remember as if it happened yesterday. The following day during Reception, you were always following me, flirting with me all through the wedding ceremony.You said, ‘You are lovely and the mostbeautiful woman I have ever seen. You are looking like a bride. I was surprised in the first meeting you said 'I love you' so daringly.I blushed, feltoverwhelmed, happy and excited to hearcomplimentspraising my beauty from you.I was happy and delighted that you found me the most beautiful woman despite the fact there were so many beautiful desirable young girls and married women of all ages flocking around you.I have seen young girls and women giggling, obviously interested in you.Disregarding the attention from all the girls and women, you followed me oblivious of so many guests around.

Shiva, 'You are so naughty to smell my sweaty armpits on that night. I allowed you to smell my armpits lifting my hands conveniently. You naughty, I thought you were going to lick my armpits. You smelled my body standing beside and behind me. I felt your breatheand your lips on my neck.You stood behind me so closely, placing your hands on my waist. I could feel your hard cock pressed against my ass. I thought you were going to drag me to a room to fuck. I would have happily come with you despite all the people present around.'

You were so confident and trying to seduce me with your charm and chivalry. You said that I was more beautiful than the all the young girls there. In the group photosduring reception, you were standing beside me closely, placing your hand around my waistas if you were my husband.

My sistersaid, ‘you both were posing for photos as husband and wife. It was obvious you both have been lovers for a long time. You are lucky to have such a young stud as your lover.'  She assumed that you have been fucking me. I did not realize then that chemistry between us was so apparent andvisible to others. My mother also observed us, and she was happy I found an ardent lover.

You never left my thoughts since that day. You entered my mind, my thoughts, my soul and my dreams and have been thinking of you always since then. My desire for you increased day by day. I have been waiting to be in your arms and to be possessedby you. I have been feeling like a young girl falling in love for the first time in life. Since then I could not think of anything else except you while awake or asleep.

Padma, You are an erotic rare beauty. Every inch of you exudes raw sexuality. You seduce with your eyes, that slight smile, walking style and your mannerisms. I can marry you and make you my wife. You may say that society does not accept and approve. We can be lovers and soul mates forever. Having an affair at this stage of your life may be improper, immoral and illicit as per societal standards. You know very well that age does not matter. In fact, sexual intercourse between a matured woman and young man is more pleasurable.My darling, I will show you the heaven, make all your sexual dreams and fantasies come true. I envy the men who have the opportunity to see and enjoy your beautiful sexy figure every day. Had I met you earlier I would have definitely seduced and fucked you. You would have happily become my lover committing adultery having an illicit extramarital affair cheating your husband and betraying him. He could have even enjoyed seeing you fucked by me. He would not have objected to your parallel extramarital relationship with me. You could have turned your husband to be a Voyeur and Cuckold.

‘You are really lovely, beautiful, sexy and excitingAmma,’ I said, stroking her big hard jutting brown nipples with my tongue and fingers. Her breasts became engorged and her nipples grew bigger and harder.You have such big extra-large beautiful bouncing firm huge hanging breastsand wide big round ass, Amma.’

‘Ever since my teen age men always looked at my large breasts. I knew you were looking at my breasts in the first encounter as if you wanted to suck and eat them. I would have offered them to you then, had there been an opportunity and time. You are the first man I want to offer my breasts when looked at them with desire’, she said.

She said, ‘I was romantically attracted to you when you first saw me and I wanted you. That was the first time I felt so much happy as a woman that a man desired me. The circumstances, the occasion and the presence of other people being aroundprevented me to expressmy love and infatuation for you.I involuntarily without any hesitation reciprocated when you were flirting.

Though I was busy attending to the guests, you did not leave meand I did not want you to be away from me for moment. You praised my long hair counting 32 loops in my braid, which surprised me to such extent that how keenly you were observing each every part of me. Whenyou brushed against my breasts and touched my nipples, cupped and pressed my hips, and put your arms on my waist, whispering Ammasexily in my ears, as if you are fucking me,I was aroused happy and desirable. You should have fucked me immediately. I was ready.

I said, Amma, You were dressed so sexily, your large big pointed nipples were visible through your blouse and sari pallu.

Shiva, The mutual desire and fatal attraction between us was instant. It was the first time in my life; I experienced an intenseuncontrollable attraction to a man.It was a pleasurable surprise to my own self. My long dormant desires surfaced. I was like musical instrument, kept unattended andunused for a long time.Youlifted the cover, dusted cleaned and started playing my strings tuning beautiful melodies and ragas. I wanted you to play with my body. I wanted you to take me in your arms, hug me, cuddle me and kiss me. I felt you were the man I was dreaming about all my life since I was girl. I thought, finally I found my man to whom I belong to. I asked you to come again during the holidays with my son to be with you. I have been waiting eagerly to
meet youand Ihad dreams of you seducing me.’Shiva, 'why did you not hug me, take me into your arms, kiss meand fuck me on that night?’

Padma, I wanted to kiss you and fuck you desperately but controlled myself.I took your hands in my hands, and I took yourlong braid in my hands on that night.There were so many guests around you. I really wanted to fuck you that night. If you were not the bride groom’s mother I would have taken you to a room and fucked you’

‘Shiva, But today, despite meeting in different unimaginableunexpected fateful and strange circumstances, the inevitable happened between us.Mylonging pent-up increasing desire for you is so strongever since our first meetingin my mind, soul and body I responded to your love. I am surprised that you did not hesitate to arouse, excite, entice, enthrall, enter explore and fuck me today. You have awakened my dormant and pent up desires. I had been faithful wife to my husband until today. You made me a slut today.

Shiva, 'I shall admit that, yesterday night while travelling in the car along with my husband to see my deceased son, knowing that I will be meetingyou, I relived our romantic flirting during my son's wedding ceremony. Just thinking about you yesterday night aroused my sexual desires so much. I was expecting that you will somehow find time to fuck me today.

So you were ready since yesterday night for me Amma.

Shiva, ‘Don't you think I am an amoral, amorous, cock crazy, concupiscent, debauched, depraved, iniquitous, insane, horny, kinky, incestuous,lascivious, lecherous, libidinous, lubricious, yearning, unethical, sex starved slutactively encouraging, giving, inviting, indulging, seeking, sharing and receiving carnalpleasureto quench my sexual desires instead of feeling sorrow and pain. I indulged in fucking shamelessly to satisfymy lust. Instead of lamenting, I was moaning with unbearable sexual pleasure. Instead of mourning with unbearable pain, I was cooing and crooning. Instead of crying, I was groaning instead of grieving, squirting instead of sobbing, rejoicing instead of refusing pleasure, wallowing instead of weeping, offering my cunt instead of objecting, opening up and giving shamelessly myself to aman young enough to be my son, who wants to share my pain and agony, comfort and console me for the loss of deceased newly married son, at this fateful and sorrowful moment on a daywhenmy son is dead and his cold lifeless body lying in a mortuary?’

Isubmitted myself completely, shamelessly, uninhibitedly and unabatedly to you, offering and opening myself and opening my cunt immensely enjoyingcarnal sinful pleasure of being fucked thoroughly by your long, thick, enormous, monstrous cock.

I was fascinated to listen her feelings as she revealed her inner most thoughts. It was as if she was pouring out her thoughts aloud. She continued hermonologue. It was like catharsis. She was in the process of self-analyzing, self-criticizing, absolution,and seeking my approval of her behavior, perhaps trying to absolve herself from guilt conscious.

Amma, do not criticize yourself. You are not guilty. We have not committed any sin. There is no reason for you to blame yourself. You have not done anything to feel guilty or blame yourself.

Shiva, Have I not committed utmost sinfucking with you today, enjoying and actively participating in abandoned sex? Am I not a slut? Have I not behaved like a slut? When you hugged me to console, my breasts became bigger and full with love to feed you. I wanted my breasts sucked and emptied by you. The moment you hugged me, I felt your rigid cock pressing against memy desires arousedand experienced pleasure.You filled me completely andyour cock filled my cunt.

Shiva, 'I submitted myself, to be fucked by you, opening my all pores experiencingthe bliss and ultimate joy, uninhibitedly endlessly such an intense pleasure having continuous multiple orgasms hitherto unknown to me. You ignited fire in my mind and body and I could not help but melt in your indulging and intimate embrace and kissing. I could have objected but I did not.I feel happy and lucky and you made me orgasm thrice continuously, which I never knew or imagined I could experience.Shiva, Is it not sin to experience and enjoy such pleasures today?'

Padma, Even if it is sin, youindulged in sex and experienced pleasure even today. You enjoyed it. Time and place does not matter. Sex is beautiful and divine experience.Padma, It is not a sin as per Vedas.

Vedic Verse -'MatharaMupathya, Susara Mupatithe, Puthrartheetha.Sagamarthi, Napathraloka, Nastheethath.Saravamparavovindu ha, dasmathPuthrartham.MatharamsuransatheeRehathee.' which means for the sake of a child a mancan enjoy his own sister or daughter, without any sin attached to it.

Shiva, It says a man can fuck his sister or daughter for a child. It does not say woman can fuck without sin for a child.

In ***** mythology Brahma, who had a sexual relation with his daughter Saraswathi and married her. Yami, sister of Yama, seeks sexual pleasure from her brother. Vyasadeva, illegal son of Satyavati from a Rishi before her marriage to King Shantanu on the request of his mother fucked his deceased brother Vichitravirya wives Ambika, Ambalika to produce Dhritarastra and Pandu. Kunthi gave birth to Karna from Surya before marriage, Dhramaraja from Yama, Arjuna from Indra and Bhima from Vayu after marriage to Panaduraju. Madri second wife of Panaduraju gave birth to Nakula and Sahadeva from Ashvini Devatahlau, sons of Surya. Droupadi married five Pandavas. Nakula and Sahadeva were step sons of Karna. Hence Droupadi cohabited with three step brothers and their stepsons. Droupadi also desired to have sex with Krishna, Karna and Abhimanyu. Subhadra was fucked by her brothers Krishna and Balarama. Krishna fucked his aunt Radha and sixteen thousands of Gopikas.

King Dasharatha, Rama's father could not fuck He had three wives; Kousalya, Kaikeyi and Sumithra and in the name of Puthra kameshti and Asvamedha Yagna he gave his wives to ***** sages. They fucked and impregnated three wives of Dasharatha from whom Rama, Lakshmana, Bharatha and Shatrughna was procreated.

Rama, avatar of Vishnu married Sita, daughter of Bhudevi. Bhudevi was the wife of Vishnu. It implies that Rama married his daughter. thus making his wife Bhudevi as mother-in-law.

Padma, woman fucked by a man other than her husband is not a sin.

Shiva,Ifotherscome to know that I indulged in uninhibited sex and happily fucked today, they would think that I am an amoral, indecent, insatiable, selfish, sinful, sex hungry horny slut, cock crazy unethicalbitch and a whore. People maythink that I am debauched, immoral, lascivious, lustful, oversexed, profligate, promiscuous, unconstrained, uncontrollable, uncurbed,a sex maniac, nymphomaniac, and a pervert  to seduce you, that too her son’s best friend. I would not have believed or imagined, perhaps not endorsed if someone else tells me such incident happened. What do youthink of me honestly.Am I not a slut?’Tell me Shiva that I have become a slut’

Padma, ‘You are my lovely slut. You are a sexy slut goddess and aphrodisiac angel. You should not worryabout what others will think of us. No one will know. We are definitely not abnormal, crazy or immoral.We did not imagine that we would meet again in such circumstances. We have not done anything to be ashamedof.  Even if others come to know, It should not matter. Our fucking today may not be normal but is natural expression of loving, romantic passionate unionand unique expression of love between us.We are soul mates. We are made for each other. We are perfect couple. We have been in love with each other ever since we met. We have been waiting to meet again and today we have met. It might be divine interference that we should make love today.

Shiva, Is it divine intervention?

Amma, in retrospect, it was almost inevitable that it would happen someday. After losing your son, your desire and  need to have your son back in you. Today your long awaited love and desires flared up. You want your son in you, you wanted to take him back into you physically.You see your son in me.You have opened yourself to me, desiredme and invited me to enter you, taken me into you. You allowed me to enter you and open cunt, to explore your depths, your body and soul, receiving me into you and opening up for me. Your abundant loveand pent up sexual desire simmering like volcano for a long time as a woman prompted you to have me, to fill you and fulfill your long dormant desires. I am not a stranger to you. You being married, and being mother of my best friend does not change mylove for you and desire to fuck you. 

Shiva, do you think it is a divine intervention that we are destined to make love today?You understand me completely,my inner thoughts, appreciate my feelings and know my mind so well. Shiva you have put my feelings intowords so clearly and succulently better than I could have expressed. You make me confess, pour out my secret desires and dreams. I need you.I have been waiting for you to fuck me, to satisfy my desires, to share and shower my love and to make my dreams come true.Ithappened today in an unbelievable way.

Shiva, I would have definitely invited you to have me, hadthere been an occasion to meet you again, after our first meeting. I was eager and ready for you even on the first meeting. Today, the loss of my son triggered both my motherly instinct and hitherto unknown long awaited desire for you, flared up with you showering love.I knew it is imminent that we make love once we meet. You did not give me a chance even to sort out my feelings.You excited me to an uncontrollable state and I was ready to take you into me. You entered me and filled me with your cock. I would have come into your arms instantly the moment we meet even in normal circumstances. You have become my god, my religion. I have been thinking of you, about you, about us ever since I saw you. Even yesterday night I had thought of you while travelling in the car.

Shiva, ‘wouldyou have fucked to console any other woman in a similar situation, if it is not me?'

Padma, my answer is 'Yes.Definitely'

I thought so, You can console a woman by fucking. Shiva, 'I never felt such a strong desire and love at first sight with any other man, except you.Perhaps any other woman would not have thought of offering her cunt for fucking to console her on the day when her son is dead, except me.I am a debauched, depravedperverted[/url][url=https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/immoral]immoralsex-starved slut waiting to be fucked by you. The very first opportunity, irrespective of circumstances I offered my cunt to you to be fucked.'
It was not consoling I wanted, I wanted you to fuck me.

Shiva, Did I look like a sexy slut when you first saw me and want to fuck me?

Padma, the first time we met, you were looking like a divine sexy goddess. I wanted to fuck you. I felt thatwe belong to each other, knew each other for a long time, familiar with each other and know each other intimatelyfor many years but separated by unknown forces, and are longing and waiting to meet. Perhaps our relationship has been forso many lives.Perhaps you were my wife, mother, sister, niece, friend or lover in earlier lives.We were related to each other one-way or other in each reincarnation.  I feel we have been waiting for an occasion to meetand unite. Padma, Sex is sacred and not a sin. Sex is positive expression of the life force.Sex between you and me is inevitable irrespective of relationship, time and space. Sex between you and me is not just recreational and pleasurable but also devotional, divine and unifying like sex between Shiva and Parvathi.

She said, ‘you are right.I also had similar feelings. You are an expert in mind reading and understanding others’ inner feelings. At the moment of orgasm I knew that I was in a great golden light and I experienced myself as transparent, luminous energy. I saw seven star-like, golden, swirling points that lined up in my body. My energy centers looked like radiant golden lights in my body.'

Padma, what you had visualized was the life force freely flowing through all seven energy centers that were illuminated and energized by your orgasm. Very few people can have such spiritual sex experience and spontaneous ecstatic experiences like you.

Shiva, Is Spiritual sex not taboo?Thinking of my son, I should have helped my son with love. I could have taught him to fuck me. I should have fucked him. Because he could not fuck his wife, he must have thought he was impotent. He came back to college depressed and frustrated. He should have told you, being his best friend.

'Was he completely impotent? How do you knowAmma?' I asked

Perhaps he was. He wrote anapologetic letter to his wife, a week back and she showed it to me. I was planning to talk to him. I want to help him fuck me with love. He should have come to me;she took my cock into her hands stroking it and said,I would have made his cock big and hard. He could have fucked me. I would have helped himenter my cunt and fuck me. I would have taught him how to fuck a woman.Why he did not share with me and talk to me. He knows I love him.

Padma, Now I understand, he wanted you. He has been in love with you. He admired you beauty. You are the woman he wants as wife. He saw youin his wife and wanted her to love him and to show love and affection like a mother, fondle his cock like a loving mother to make his cock erect and bigger, help him to enter her cunt, guide him with love  and take his cock into her. But he could not tell her and he could not fuck her unless she makes him big and hard lovingly. He could not tell you that he wants to fuck you. He might not be aware that you were willing to be fucked by him.

Padma, tell me honestly, 'would you have offered yourself to your son and fucked by him, had he expressed his desire?'.

Shiva, honestly yes, I would have definitely helped him to fuck me.I would not have hesitated to fuck him. I would have sucked his cock make his cock erect and bigger to fuck me.

Padma, he might have expected you to do just that, take the lead, initiate him lovingly, make his cock erect and bigger, seduce and fuck him. He desired you, wanted to fuck you or wanted you fuck him. He could not express his feelings to you because of taboo. He wanted you to know his feelings and initiate him and he wanted you to fuck him. He was waiting for you to take his cock into your cunt. He wanted you to straddle him and ride him. He might have been afraid of expressing his desire for you, fearing your rejectionand losing your motherly love too.

Shiva, 'Did he tell you that he wants to fuck his mother?

He did not tell me, but I guess that he wanted to fuck you.

You say that I should have seduced him and fucked him. How can I take the lead and intimate him being his mother? Perhaps I should have done that. You know very well that woman always wants and expects the man to takethe lead, praise, initiate, seduce, and woo her  to submit and make love. You are an expert in the art of seducing and fucking women. You have on the first meeting itself made me to want you. You should have advised your friend to fuck his mother.'

Yes Padma, I know what a woman wants. Woman irrespective of the age wants to feel and wants to be treated like a young girl during the process of seduction and courtship. Do you mean that I should have advised your son to seduce and fuck you? He loved you and desired you, however could not express his love to you. Padma, ‘you should have sucked your son’s cock like this to make him big, ‘I said. ‘Why you did not suck him?’

Yes, I should have, I would have sucked his cock and make it bigger, but he did not show it to me like you, see how big is yours, you motherfucker. Your cock is like Shivalinga. No woman can resist your long thick monstrous cock.

She took my cock in her hands and stroking, she said, he did not have such a big monstrous cock as yours to show and exhibit to me proudly. You are a stud and stallion. Shiva, Your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready to fuck under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman open up, offer her cunt and enter her with your monstrous cock. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock as yours.

Kneeling down, shetook my cock into her hands kissed the big pink knob, she said, “Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse’s cock. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked my scrotum and balls, then took my cock into her mouth and sucked.

Padma, Perhaps I was a Yagasvam in earlier janmas and was used to fuck Queens like Kousalya, Sumithra and Kaikeyi and other Queens in Puthra kameshti Yagnas.

I allowed her to suck my cock for some time.I took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting.

It was an erotic and exciting seeing her in that posture. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a woman. I licked her cunt, lapped and inserted my tongue into her cunt. She doesn’t just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she is a cunt! And I mean it as in she’s a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I want to eat and fuck her cunt. She is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

She said, moaning, Oh, Shiva, You are actually eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me my Lord, with your Lingam.I entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

Oh! Shiva, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son.

I took her hair in my hands, holding her luxurious thick hair; pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, I fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking. My cock penetrated, opened her cunt filling her cunt completely.

“Oh god yes… fuck me..fuck me hard… yeah, right there. oh god.. I love your cock..Oooohhhh..fuck me…”The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Padma bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Padma screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. My big cock continued to pound into her repeatedly. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around my swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently. I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm did not stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. My hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Padma was standing outside her body watching my cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When I finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

She said,' I want to have a son like you. ‘Ithink today you might have already impregnated me.Somehow, I feel it, because it is the right time for me. She smiled, Shiva, woman could feel safe, protected, satisfied and forever happy with you. You know how to make awoman happy and satisfied.

She was concerned about supposed to be abnormal thoughts and feelings. She was trying to analyze her own psyche and behavior.She was surprised that her  bodyand mind responding with desireseeking and enjoying pleasure. Her mind simultaneously feeling the pain having lost her only son, and also enjoying. Thinking about theexperience she had with the young man in whose lap she was resting on herhead, She thought aloud, Why she was not feeling the acute pain a mother normally supposed to feel as everyone sayswhen she loses her son? Is it because her sinful pleasure overshadowed her pain and her son was not a worthy man who did not live up to her expectations?

She was confused that she was experiencing intense pleasure instead of pain.Is it because that the intensity of pleasure she had was such aunique, unbelievable, pleasurable experience on that day.The process of bereavement and mourning led her to think about Shiva. His consoling her with love led her physical desires dominate her grief. When she was in grief mode, her body tensed up in ways she may not even recognized fully of the release certain brain chemicals during sex, including oxytocin and serotonin, that resulted in feelings of peace and well-being in her.Sex transported her away from the concern and hurt stirred by the crisis or grief and to a place of pleasure and joy with Shiva. She thought her experience with Shiva was not one time incident but it will have to be a long time affair.

It was the lunchtime and I was hungry.  I said, Padma I am hungry.

She smiled and said, ‘you are always hungry. Get some food to eat. Otherwise you will eat me.’

Padma, I want to eat your cunt for breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner.

I brought lunch for both of us from hostel mess. We both had a light lunch and she relaxed in my arms. 

Like Reply
Chapter 3

We heard the door bell, as she was lying on my lap while we were talking.  She adjusted her crumpled Sari, arranged her hair into a loose bun and sat on the bed.

I opened the door and led Padma's husband in to the room. He informed us that Post Mortem report mentionsthe cause of death was taking heavy dose of arsenic as expected. We went down stairs to see Mohan'sbody lying in the vehicle.We allowed Padma to see only her son’s face because the body turned black due to the effect of poison. She burst into tears and leaned on to my chest. I took hold of her placing my hands on her shoulders and brought her back to the room.

Padma’s husband followed us to the room. Padma started crying. I sat next to her placing my hand on her shoulder. Padma's husband told Padma to travel by train. He requested me toaccompany and take care of her. He took Mohan’s body by taxi to their village.

Our friends went to arrange train tickets for us. Padma and I were together again in the room. We were on the bed lying down, her head on my chest and my hands around her cuddling possessively and kissing on her cheeks and face. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of my love.

She was silent and after some timesaid,'I would have been devastated and a wreck without your love today. I want to take bath and shampoo my hair.'

I said, your husband asked me to take care of you. I willhelp you bathe, dear.'

She said smilingly, ‘You want to help me bathe. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover. My husband did not ask you to bathe me’

She undressedin front of me and walked naked to the bathroom. I watched her bouncing hips swaying in rhythm provocatively in harmonious motion with her long hair spread on her backwith admiration, love and possessiveness her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large full heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging up and down. I followed her to the bathroom said, 'Padma, you are a beautiful bitch and sexy slut.'

Do you want to help your slut wife, my horny husband?

She sat on a stool in the bathroom. I took her hair in my hands, pouredwater on her head, applied shampoo, and lathered her long hair from roots to ends in straight stroking motions running my fingers through her hair. I rinsed her hair twice thoroughly with water and opened the shower to wash off remaining shampoo.

I generously applied soap on her body, standing at the back and holding her huge hanging heavy breasts, slowly massaged her breasts from the bottom upwardsand with my fingers stroked her nipples. Her nipples became hard and engorged.I said, 'Amma, You have beautiful big bouncing breasts,' placing my hands under her breasts lifting them. I soaped her face and lovingly cleaned with light massage. I soaped her arms, hairy armpits, thighs, legs and feet, poured water and cleaned her body including her ass hole.Her nude curvaceous body was beautiful and erotic.

Spreading and applying soap to her thunderous thighs, I said, I like your very thick long bushy black cunt hair, your cunt is so beautiful and sexy like a beautiful flower. Your cunt lips are flower petals. Youdo not want me shave your cunt and armpits.

No, she said, 'I never shaved till now.'

Your thick and long velvety cunt hair is very beautiful. However,I shall shave your cunt hair to see how your pussy looks like when clean shaved. I will do it now for you, I said.

Please not now, Shiva, some other day. You are in a hurry to do everything possible to me now.

I washed and cleaned her cunt hair and kissed her cunt and clitoris.I started licking her cunt and inserted my tongue inside her cunt.She raised her leg placed on my shoulder and pressed my head with her hand on to her cunt.I took the handheld showerhead and directed the stream on her clitoris and cunt. The stream of water jet worked like magic.

Padmaturned back towards the mirror bending over, her glistening pussy was on show. I stepped towards her and could smell her heat. I leant down to lick a single line from her clitoris right up to her anus. Spreading hercheeks wide, plunged my tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Her moans became more and more urgent as she pushed back against my face.

"Keep doing that, keep going. Oh God that's good, ohmygod...ohmygod..."I reached up and eased two fingers into her soaking pussy, massaging her G-spot."Oh fuck, im..gonna..cum. Don't stop, don't stop."Padma arched her back, reached around and pulled my head towards her whilst pushing back against my face, her legs trembling uncontrollably."yeees.I'm...cuing.aaaahhh!" She pressed my head further tightly rubbing her cunt on my face.

My face was soaked with the gush of pussy juice that she was letting go, and I drank it all down, tasting it as it filled my throat.I devoured
and ate her cunt, slurped up her cunt juice.

She was ecstatic, and her cunt muscles quivered. I could feel the sensations of orgasms. She bent over at the waist, spread her legsholding onto to the washbasin.

"Put it in me, do it now. Fill me." Shiva, you ate my cunt and I can see that your cock is up and erect and ready. I want to you to fuck me. We shall get ready to go the station. Once you start fucking, you will never stop. You have me now. I am yours. You can do whatever you want.

I stood up, wiping Padma's cum from my face, as I lined up my cock against her open pussy lips. I entered her from behind in a standing doggy position holding her steady with my hands on her  your hips.Padma reached between her legs and found my cock, pulling it towards her opening, and then cupping my balls pulled me all the way in. My erect cock entered her wet juicy cunt smoothly.

I started pistoning my cock deep inside her pussy. As the speed of my fucking increased, her moans and breathing became more labored, and I could feel her legs starting to tremble.  I could tell she was close, and so was I. I had to say something.

I started to move inside her cunt, my hands on her hips, pushing my cock deep inside her as she pushed back against me.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again if you keep pushing that deep. Don't stop now, keep going. Cum Inside me, inside me. Just keep fucking me like that. I'm going to cum all over your fat cock."

I could feel her legs start to buckle as I pushed my cock right to the hilt, and I looked up and saw her face in the mirror, her eyes looking directly at me, her mouth in a perfect O shape as I fucked her. Her breasts bouncing with every thrust, her cheeks flushed, and I knew then that she was about to fly into another orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, Cum in me. Now. Do it now..."

Her orgasm hit just as my own did, and I felt my cum pushing deep inside her, emptying my balls as it mingled with her pussy juices."Keep pushing it in, push it deep inside me. It's amazing."

I ejaculated a thick stream of my sperm inside her cunt. Padma hung her head as she leant over the wash basin. I put my cock away.Padma's pussy was bright pink and gently dripping cum she stood up and turned around to face me.

I just smiled back at her.I cleaned her body and washed her hair thoroughly, toweled her body. We came out of the room andI dried her hair with a towel. She put on petticoat and a lacy bra, and stood in front of full-length mirror. I combed her hair carefully enjoying the feel of her long silky thick jet-black luxurious lustrous shining voluminous hair. Her hair became puffy, more voluminous and  more beautiful.

Shiva, you are the first man to bathe me, eat my cunt and comb my hair and I am very happy to receive all your love.

I am at your service,I enjoy doing all these things for you, my lovely sweet sexy wife.I took her into my arms,and kissed her. You look beautiful and sexy. I smelled her hair and said, ‘arrange your hair into a braid’.

She said,'Not now dear, what everyone will think of me?' I am not a wife travelling with husband on a pleasure trip.  I am a grieving and mourning mother and should dress and behave like onein public.

No one will know our relationship especially strangers once we are in the train, I said.Padma, 'you look sexy when you arrange your hair into a bun.You look sexier and much younger if you arrange your hair into a braid, in ponytail or left it loose.'

I took her to the bed and made her sit on my lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

She smiled, what people think if they see you and menow in this position.

Padma, It depends on their imagination. They may assume that you are my loving wife, or we are lovers having a secret extramarital illicit affair. Some may think that we are mother and son, or aunty and nephew, or brother and sister having incestuous affair.

‘Do I look young enough to be your wife, Shiva? You are saying that only to make me happy. People may think that I am a sex-starved slut having extramarital illicit affair with my son’s friend and anyoung stud.’ she said, ‘I am of your mother’s age. If any of your friends see us now, they think that I am a crazy nymphomaniac to be fucked by you today. It will be a scandal.'

Padma, you definitely look younger than your actual age. You are an ageless angelic beauty. Some women like you look more beautiful, sexier, glamorous, gorgeous, and desirable as they mature. If you arrange your long beautiful hair in a braid adorned with jasmine flowers, you look definitely young enough to be my wife. However, age does not matter when a man and woman are in deep love.

Shiva, you are chivalrous, romantic and know how to win a girl’s heart. I wish you were my husband. I want to be your wife.  Do you love me and take me as your wife permanently. Even if I divorce my husband and then marry you, people may think I am crazy to marry my son’s friend. I don’t mind if people come to know about our relationship and call me your mistress.Actually, I will be happy and more exciting ifpeople call me your mistress.

Padma, my sweet darling, I want you to be mine, my wife, my lover, my mistress forever.I felt you belong to me, the first time I saw you. I possess you and I want you forever. I will marry you if you divorce your husband.

Shiva, Marriage between us is not possible. I want you to be my son and fuck me.She got up and said, Shiva I think we should get ready. I wish we had more time together. Shiva, tomorrow we may not be able to spend much time together at my house.

‘I wish we can stay here forever, I want time to freeze.’ I said, ‘I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences’.

‘Shiva, I do not know what my husband will tell people about our son, definitely not the fact. Perhaps we shall tell people that he met with an accident.’ She said.

‘Shiva, did you discuss about your feelings about me with my son.

I said, ‘He knew or guessed from the way you have beentalkingto me on phone. Whenever he made a call to you, you always talked about me and while you were talking with me he listened. Like everyone else, he noticed my flirting with you during his marriage ceremony.’

He said when I was looking at his wedding albums,'I observed that you were always with my mother during my wedding ceremony. You were standing next to her so closely in all the photographs.’He took out some photographs from the desk drawer which were not in the album and showed to me.

In all the photos we were very close. I think one of the wedding photographer exclusively followed us and  caught some intimate romantic moments of us together. We were looking into each other's eyes,my hand was on your waist, and our hands holding. In some photos, mesmelling your flowers in the braid and your armpits was clearly captured. Another photo captured my hand around your waist my cock pressing your ass.

Mohan smiled and said, 'In the photos, you both were looking like intimate lovers. You were pressing Mom's ass. I did not include these photos in the album.'

I told your son,‘yes, I like her. She is an extraordinarily beautiful and
sexy and seductive woman.'

He gave mischievous smile and said, 'yes, she is very sexy.My mother asked me to bring you along with me during the holidays. Youwill have enough opportunity to be with my sexy mother. Both of you were like lovebirds. I know that sheloves you.Do you also love her so much?'

I told him, ‘I love and want your mother.'

Padma, your son laughed and said, She wants you. I noticed thatyou and my mother were spending time together like love birds during my wedding ceremony. I have never seen her so happy and exuberant. She was not enamored with any other manin all these years except with you. She has been always talking about you, and asking me to bring you along with me during the holidays. I am happy that my sexy mother finally found a suitable young lover who can make her happy and satisfy her.’He also said, Shiva, I am sure she has been loyal wife to my father but I know after meeting you she has been in love with you.

Padma said, "Did you actually say that ‘youlove me and want meto my son.? Did you tell my son, that you love his mother and you want to fuck me.? Did you actually say that to my son.’ ‘I am surprised that he knew about my feelings of love for you. I requested him to bring you along with him during the holidays. Was it so obvious to him in my voice when I talk about you that I love you and I want you so desperately. Wedo not know what he really thought about you and me. We will never know. He assured me that he would bring you home along with him.Did he tell you anything else?"

Padma, Mohan said, 'you will be happy with me and you are waiting for me, with a mischievous smile.' He wanted you to be happy. He said that I am the suitable lover for his mother.Your son said, 'I am sure you are very much eager to have my beautiful and sexy long haired mother. I wonder what attracted my mother to you so much.she is anxious to be your lover. I am excited that my best friend becomes my mother's lover.' He wanted both of us to mate.

Shiva, ‘ Mating? You sound as if its animal mating, as if I am a cow in mating period and my son finds suitable Bull for me.' Do you mean he really wanted you to fuck me?’ Did hesay that he wanted you to fuck me? Did he think that I am in a mating period and I need to be fucked by a stud likeyou. It is crazy and exciting to know that my son wanted you to fuck me so that I am happy. Do I look like a woman who has to be fucked by a stallion like you? Perhaps he thought that you are a perfect studand stallion for mating and fucking his mother,’ she said lifting her leg placing on my back and thrusting her mound.‘It is very exciting to know that my son wants you to fuck me.’

Padma, Your son wanted me to fuck you. Your son could have been happy to see you fucked by me. I lifted her up as she put both her legs around my back; I placed my hands under her arse holding her, I carried her in the interlocked position and sat on the bed. We kissed for a long time. Your son wanted me to fuck you. I want to fuck you, Amma.'Now!

Shiva, you want to fuck me in all positions, I am ready but not now. You have already fucked thrice since morning and made me orgasm several times. We have to get ready and go to the station.’ Realizing that it was time to go the station, we disentangled from each other.

‘Shiva, My son wanted you to fuck me. That was very exciting. Perhaps he wanted to see you fucking me. He should have seen your monstrous cock fucking his mother's cunt. That could have made himexcited and his cock hard. He could have also offered his wife to you. He could have asked you to fuckhis wife.That would have solved all his problems. Had I known his problem, I would have advised him to offer his wife to you, the very first night.You would have fucked her made her cunt big so that he could enter her cunt easily later. He should have asked you to go and fuck his wife, the first night.  Do you like my daughter-in-law?

Yes. She is a beautiful and sexy girl, I said

Smilingly she said,‘you have an eye on her too. I am not surprised. Your roving eyes did not leave the bride also.I am sure, you would have fucked her eventually, even if my son is alive. I am surprised why he had to take such a drastic decision to end his life, when he has a stallion friend like you to fuck his mother and wife.It may be cruel to say but he could have lived happily seeing both his mother and wife fucked and impregnated by you’

Padma, perhaps his male ego destroyed and shattered. He did not mind and was happy to offer his mother to me. But he could not bring himself to admit his problem even to me, must have got depressed. He could not ask me to fuck  his virgin wife.’

'Perhaps yes. Shiva, had he seen me and his wife fucked by you, he could have lived forever happily watching,' she said. Shiva, I want you to fuck my daughter-in-law. You should fuck her and I want to see her beg you to stop fucking.’ ‘You ruffled my hair, now I have to combmy hair and get ready.’

‘Now let me help you, my sweet sexy wife,’ I said. I took her face in one hand combed her hair backwards and parted her hair neatly in the middle and combed her hair.

Shiva, 'Itis a great loving gesture combing and parting my hair so perfectly, you are so romantic and highly skilled in everything you do to a woman'

She arranged her hair into beautiful bun, applied kohl to her eyes, and got dressed wearing a thin chiffon sari and matching blouse. Her firm big breasts were visible through her sari. Arranging her sari pleats neatly, she asked, Now do I look like your wife or your mother?

‘You look like my sexy wife,’ I said.

‘You are a handsome horny husband,’ she said, kissing.‘We have to behave like mother and son not as horny lovers in front of others. Please remember that.’

Padma, I need not have to remember that you are like my mother, when we are not alone and in midst of your relatives and friends. You do not worry. I will behave like your loving son.’

She smiled and said, “I know what you mean by ‘loving son’. You made love to me as a loving son. ‘Do you love me as much as you love your own mother?’

I said, ‘I do. You should see me and my mother together tounderstand.’

She said, ‘I wish to meet your mother’

Padma, ‘I will take you to meet my beautiful sexy mother. She will be happy to see you, my lover.’

Oh! Your mom will be happy to see me as your lover? That is surprising.How many women you introduced to your mother as your lover?' Shiva, you are a naughty son and horny husband, you are unique. You make me feel like a slut mother and in the next moment, you make me feel like your girlfriend or wife. I feel I am the luckiest woman to have you.

Padma, I feel that we belong to each other and we are born for each other. You are mine. Ours is a divine relationship for so many Yugas like Shiva and Parvathi. Do you know Parvathi is actually mother of Lord Shiva?

Is it so, I do not know that Parvathi is Shiva's mother.

'Padma, Yes, as per Devi Purana, Adishakthi created Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. She created Saraswathi for Brahma, Lakshmi for Vishnu and she herself becomes Parvathi for Shiva.'

Padma, 'why your husband left you with me and asked me to accompany you. Did he guess I fucked you.'

She said, It is obvious thathe guessed that I am thoroughly fucked by you today. He must have seen the happiness written all over my face. He obviously left me with you, so that we can also fuck in the train. He must have been happy that finally his wife is getting fucked thoroughly by an young stud. He will be happy when I am impregnated by you. My son wanted you to fuck me. Now my husband also wants you to fuck me. It is apparent that my husband approved you to impregnate me.Like many other people, he observed us during the wedding ceremonies and knew our attraction for each other. He must have guessed what happened today between us and hence left me with you. He loves me so much and since he could not satisfy my sexual desires he would rather be happy that I am having sex with an young stud like you.

Padma, It is exciting and thrilling to know that your husband approves our mating.

Shiva, It seems you want to fuck me while my husband watching. Perhaps that will make his limp cock stiffen.

Do you want your husband watch while we are fucking?, I said

'I am not sure. Perhaps he is not kinky as we are. I do not object if he wants to see me fucked by you, your monstrous cock entering my cunt'. OK, my dear stud lover son, we shall get going, now to catch the train.’ she said.

I kissed her on her mouth and she reciprocated, When we finally broke off the kiss and moved my lips to her neck, then her breast again, sucking her nipples back to hard peaks, Padmavathy  broke from her trance.

“No. We really must go. We haven’t time to do this again.” She pushed against my restraining hands and wiggled beneath my body. “Let me up now.”

I pulled away from her neck and looked up, my eyes as poignant as a spoken plea. Her heart wrenched and she wished she could spend the rest of the day with him, making love.

She sighed. “Don’t give me puppy dog eyes. We have  got to go.”

Padmavathy got ready, attired in plain thin see through chiffon sari with Zari border. Her breasts were well formed but soft yet firm. Her Sari concealing yet very revealing, as it exposed a lot of midriff just below the bra line to a few inches the navel. A low cut wide neck blouse exposed cleavage. I could see distinct jiggle of well formed ass cheeks as she walked ahead, I even noticed silhouette of well fitting panty. Her hair arranged into a neat bun restingbun resting low between her shoulders.

We got into the waiting car to take us to railway station.

During the journey in the car, she was holding my hands, resting her head on my shoulder. She whispered, ‘I want to be yours always and forever. Please do not leave me. I do not care, even if the society saysthat I am your mistress. I will enjoy if everyone knows that I am your mistress.'

I said, ‘I will not leave you my sweet sexy mother and wife.’It seems that you are going to show me to everyone and say 'Look what a handsome man I have like prized possession'

I wish I cando that, Shiva. Call every one and announce that you are my lover.

Shiva, what your friends think when they see us at the station? Your friends must have observed us during the wedding and guessed about us?

If they know, they did not tell me, Padma. The fact that I have been taking care of you all day instead of your husband, perhaps they can  guess.

'If they know how you have been taking care of me to console, it will be a shock to them.' she laughed.

Our friends waiting to see us off at the station gave us tickets, packed food and fruits for dinner.

[+] 4 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
One of finest story on Xossipy. Please complete
this story ( I genuinely wanted to see padmavathy pregnant by shiva, with cucky theme and humiliation)

Smile update as soon as possible. If possible pls add photos and gif to make it extremely erotic.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
One of the great story written in this forum hatsoff to the writer
Like Reply