Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day to day life of working ... housewife
Dear all ,I am reading stories on this platform from a quiet a few time ,so just thought of putting some events of my life ,on this platform ,
I am a housewife ,mom and a stock broker and fashion blogger, I am 39 year of age and belong to middle class family ,lives in single family,
Will start from tomorrow wish me luck as it's my first experience as a writer.
Stay blessed guys
[+] 2 users Like Raveti20's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hope you write a good one Best of luck
Like Reply
congrats dear for your debut story

eagerly waiting for 1st update
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 11:15 AM)Raveti20 Wrote: Dear all ,I am reading stories on this platform from a quiet a few time ,so just thought of putting some events of my life ,on this platform ,
I am a housewife ,mom and a stock broker and fashion blogger, I am 39 year of age and belong to middle class family ,lives in single family,
Will start from tomorrow wish me luck as it's my first experience as a writer.
Stay blessed guys

Ohh best of luck for your stories
Like Reply
So ,my typical day ,start with early rising around 5.30 and afterwards I do yoga ,which is very essential part of my life ,this is keeping my mind and body fit , after then I wake my son and hubby ,my dear hubby Chandraprakash is a gem of a person,gives me full Liberty other then social media,as per him this can spoil any one's mind ,and our sex life was also cool ,as per me at that time ,as I lost my virginity to my hubby on golden night ,
Little did I know that there is a whole new world of it and one can have sex in 64 position ,as hubby normally remain on tour ,he has given me Liberty to work from home,
Everything was going fine I was doing multiple things earnings and enjoying it then sweety came to my life ,
Some incident should not have happened which can change entire life of someone .,...
Sweety was my best friend and totally opposite of mine,in school days ,she live and enjoy life on the go , spontaneous decision for everything, boyfriend or a kiss she just do that in style and move on ,she always said live for the moment,
During our 10th her father got transferred and they went to Kolkata,and she just vanished in thin air ,no contact nothing,I was very sad but then decided not be in friends to much and sink my self in yoga and study,
So one fine day after Rishab went to school I was in a mall shopping suddenly someone tap me on my shoulder ,I was amused and shock as I always keep my self dress in such a way that give a very boring look to all and they don't try to bother me , so when I turn there was another surprise for me ,sweety standing there no change at all ,in a crop top and high waist jeans she was looking very cool ,
I was overwhelming with emotion and just hug her tightly ,and
Me- tu yaha kaisai ,kab or kaha ,no call nothing only fb post are helping me track you ,
She-are baba I was planning to come to you mujhe Sab pata hai tere bare Mai par badia hai tu yahi mil gayi ,chal an party karetai hai...
Me- ok let's go to CCday ,she said pagal hai kya pub chaltai hai ,I said hai kya kaha ,
She-pub or kya beer piyegai and enjoy ,I was like pagal hai kya ,I will not go and I don't drink ,
She- jayegi to teri amma bhi meri sakhi Mili hai mujhe itnai dino Mai party to Banti hai ,chal le our koi force nahi hai pinai ke liye,
Ye uska typical style tha , emotional kar Mai Mai Nikal leti thi,
Par aaj to I was also happy to meet her so I agreed , and we went to bar which was in the same mall !!
[+] 1 user Likes Raveti20's post
Like Reply
update next dear
Like Reply
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Like Reply
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Like Reply