Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
GUJARATI peoples
As there is no thread yest so i would like to initiate a thread for gujarati peoples. well i am single inexperienced simple but well manner gujarati boy who lives in ahmedabad looking to encounter some nice learning experience in live manner so if you guys (couple) are exhibitionist and love to make out in presence of 3rd person then please post here or msg me or any age woman love to teach something then they are also feel free.

other then any gujarati couples, boys girls wanna share anything about anything please share here.

cheers and help to make this thread continue.... Heart Heart Heart to all....!!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]NICE IDEA BRO
ANY OPEN MINDED GUJJU CUCK/ CPL/WOMAN EVEN MATURES LOOKING FOR DISCREET FUN PM ME
CONFIDENTIALITY EXPECTED AND PROMISED.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Like Reply
it seems peoples are just reading and ignoring this thread as they don't know power of Advertising , Networking and socializing.

You may find gem her
Hope you may have heard this phrase "BOLE ENA BORE VECHAY" lol

so just give damn reply or post anything instead of just reading silently and make this thread and your personal life vibrant.
btw i appreciate you "CLINT" for helping me to continue this thread.

Cheers to all .......!!!! ;)
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-4421.html pure gujarati fun
Like Reply