Adultery DIKSHA: The office WHORE (Humiliation, Cuckold, Non-Con)
Heart 
NOTE : This story is a FANTASY and completely FICTIONAL, based on some real events and people. This story involves degradation, humiliation and elements of Non-Con among other fetishes. So if you're not comfortable with these then I suggest you skip this one. Lastly I hope you enjoy reading this and leave me valuable feedback.

PART 1

Diksha is a 24 year old girl. She has 34D milk tankers, juicy and tender and just ripe for sucking. She has a thin waist to accentuate those round tits filled with milk. Below that is a nice fat round ass. The kind that of ass that everyone dreams to fuck. Tall 5'6 girl, with juicy lips that are made to suck cock and drink cum with curves at the right places. Big seductive eyes that beg to be used . She was a bombshell. Everyone wanted to fuck her, use her. Well a lot of people did. 
Due to some difficulties at home she worked at a coaching institute part time and went to college in the evening. She mostly did clerical stuff and well kept the spirits up in the office, if you know what i mean. If I told you the things she did in that office you wouldn't believe me, but we'll get there. 

Diksha has been thoroughly used her adult life like a Randi. Partly because she enjoyed getting used like a cum rag from time to time and partly because men couldn't hold back from stripping her and gang fucking her every once in a while. She used to kneel down around 3-4 guys from the cricket team and sucked their cocks until they plastered her face with their cum and that was in 12th standard, a reward for winning the trophy some would say. Sometimes they forced her too, but only because she loved sucking their dicks and would eventually get lost in it. 
It all started when her boyfriend started bragging everyone about how he throat fucked that bitch until she choked. He used to jack off to her tits and wouldn't let her wash the cum off, would take her bra too so she walked with her shirt sticking to the cum on her nipples and tits. He enjoyed treating her like a bitch and to his surprise it would only make her more hungry. Diksha was different like that. Her needs were different she understood that. So she would reward her jerk boyfriend by bending over the sink in the bathroom and letting him fuck her tight cunt while slapping her ass. He would fuck her hard and would cum in her warm mouth. It was her weakness, hard juicy cocks, and milking cum out of them was her greatest passion. 

By the time she was in college for B.Com, she stripped on seniors farewell, was the official cum dump for senior boys and gave free blowjobs to all the organisers. Her boyfriend in college would circulate her nudes and cum shot pics to his friends and they would sometimes squeeze her ass when she wore shorts or they would grab her tits and give it a quick squeeze, Diksha didn't really mind. The thought of guys lusting for her was intoxicating. Once her bf's friends sat with her at the back of the class, they mauled her while the guys in front shielded them. They pulled up her skirt and fingered her wet cunt, one guy took her 34D tits out and started sucking them. Dikha came writhing like a whore when they shoved fingers up her ass. When the professor noticed this, he called her to his chamber and face fucked until he sputtered his cum on her tits. Even the peon stripped and mauled her while going out. He saw the professors cum on her full breasts and spat on her face "Chii, raand sali!" Later her bf took her to the boys hostel as she was craving a hard fuck, where her ass was stuffed with real cocks turn after turn once her bf was done fucking her. 

It was 9'o clock in the morning, Diksha was already late for the coaching institute. She was instructed by Gourav, her boss to wear skirts or shorts and show her juicy cleavage as much as possible as she was to keep the students and the staff committed. She was terrified of Gourav, her boss and justly so. He wasn't afraid of bending her over the desk, stripping off her panties and give her ass a belt whipping if she did a mistake. The auto driver was stealing glances at her juicy cleavage and her exposed waist and navel, diksha smiled and bent forwards, her milk tankers jutted out and gave a sexy inviting look. The auto reached parking, diskha paid him 100, but he said "100 me nahi hoga madam, 200 lagega, trip cancel karke aana pada"
Diksha : bhaiya aap to loot rahe ho, 100 hi rate hai. Mere paas aur paise nahi hain.
Auto D: saali paise nikal mere, nahi to tera rate fix kar dunga yahi pe. 
Diksha: please bhaiya Jane do, main kal aapko de dungi, ya aap sham ko aa jana.
Auto D: raand sali kaise doodh dikha rahi thi piche se, sali Lund khada kar di, chal aaj Lund choos ke auto ka bhada de.. Ha ha Teri us badi behen Arpita ko bhi le aana, sali kya dudhel randi hai, uski gaand maarne ko mil jaye to hafte bhar free me ghuma dunga tujhe. 
Diksha's head hung with embarrassment. Her elder sister Arpita was gorgeous and was a total slut too. She would've sucked off the driver for a free ride. Or maybe she did that's why the driver remembered. 
Diksha thought about it and decided what's the harm in a blowjob. He wouldn't last long either as she was an expert with her mouth. Besides Diksha loved swallowing cum so another load wasn't a problem. She didn't wanna get late. 
Diksha: Thik hai bhaiya main aapka Lund choos lungi
Auto driver was ecstatic he said, 
AutoD: Haan madam, apni bra bhi utar dena please bohot dino se kisi ka taaza doodh nahi piya. 
Diksha's nipples hardened at the thought of a dirty auto driver sucking her tits and using her mouth for a meagre 100 rupees. She took him behind the staircase and pulled her top and undid her bra, freeing her melons. The auto driver jumped on her in delight and started squeezing and sucking them. Her nipples grew and she started moaning in ecstasy. He nibbled on her engorged nipples and slid his hand down her skirt squeezing her tight ass
Diksha: Aahhh, please waha nahi.. Aahh tum upar se karlo jo karna hai.. 
AutoD: Chup saali, kya maal mila hai aaj to maza aa gaya!! Kya mammey hain tere aahh, bilkul Arpita jaise! 
Diksha: Aahh.. Mmm.. Bas bas aur nahi.. 

Diksha pushed his face away from her swollen red tits and slowly got down on her knees looking at the driver with her beautiful big eyes. She unzipped his pants and his erect cock sprung out. It was average sized but was thick and she loved how it felt warm and nice in her palms. She started jacking him off slowly. 
Diksha took the head in her warm mouth and sucked on it nicely as she took more. 
The driver closed his eyes in ecstasy and moaned
Diksha took his cock all the way in, proud of her deep throating ability and started bobbing on his cock in a rhythmic manner slurping all the precum. 
Driver: aahh, randi kya choosti hai.. Aaj se mujhe paise mat dena, Lund choos lena mera! Sali ghar me sab randiya hain tere!
He grabbed her head and started throat fucking her fast. He choked her as he frantically humped his cock all the way down her throat. Diksha gagged and coughed due to his assault on her mouth. Finally with a groan he buried his hips upto her lips and grunted as he spurted his cum deep in her mouth and then took his cock out, landing 3 jets of fresh cum on her whore face. 
Driver: Aahhh madam, maza aa gaya, kabhi choot bhi maarne de dena ha ha! 
Diksha got up quickly as she heard a car getting pulled in the parking, she wiped her face and left hurriedly for the office. It was 10:25 and she was almost an hour late. It was going to get worse.
[+] 2 users Like Raziel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-20200124-113316.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20200124-113029.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20200124-112953.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20200124-113138.jpg]

This is how Diksha looks. Those juicy lips have sucked countless cocks, her full breasts have fed countless hungry men.
Like Reply
Suggest some punishment and humiliation for whore of the year Diksha
Like Reply
PART 2

Diksha ran up the stairs in her skimpy top and skirt, her D cup round tits jumped up and down as she climbed up, giving a treat to passing people. She went in straight to Gourav's cabin. There was a student named Amit sitting on a chair along with a faculty Varun. Varun was a decent looking guy, good build and had previous encounters with Diksha in the office, pretty scandalous ones as everyone was gonna find out.

Diksha: Sir I'm sorry aaj gadi nahi mil rahi thi, late hi gayi aane me. I'll be careful next time.

Gourav was visibly angry at her and was sulking but didn't respond to her.

Gourav: Diksha meet Amit, he takes our Medical prep course. Something very fascinating has happened and I want you to know. So Amit here was caught watching a video on his phone during class. Varun show her.

Varun was skeptical for a moment and then asked "Are you sure Sir?"

Gourav: What's is left there to see? I think everyone in the class has those by now.

Diksha couldn't understand what's going on and asked, "What's the matter sir?"

Gourav: The matter is that you've got your whore ass recorded while getting getting fucked by someone and now my students are jacking off to your cock sucking skills. You filthy slut!!

Varun plays the video

Diksha's face turned white in shock when she saw what was that. It was her, red lipstick on, topless, wearing nothing but flimsy panties, on her knees eagerly sucking a nice big cock. She was slurping on the dick with her eyes closed and deepthroating it. Varun skips the video forward where the guy holds her head starts face fucking her pretty mouth. The man grunts and takes a nice close up of his cum landing on Diksha's red lips and eyes and cheeks. She licks the cum slowly and moans in delight.

Diskha couldn't speak anything, she was done for. And the worst part the guy in the video was none other than Varun himself. He had courted her when she first joined office, and Diksha being the whore she was, let him record her various acts. She even made some out of her own wish and they were all filthy. She hung her head because there was no trave of varun in the videos except his dick. Varun stopped the video and played another, in this one Diksha was stripping seductively to music, sliding her bra off, pinching her own nipples and spreading her legs.

Next one was played, Diksha was bent over a coffee table, buck naked, her ass was spreaded and a cock impaled her and fucked her in rapid strokes as she groaned in pleasure. Varun stopped the video. Diksha couldn't understand why Varun would share those videos with the students. She knew there were more videos of her getting ass fucked or getting tit fucked and no doubt that Varun would've shared them too.

Gourav: Okay tum log bahar jao, I'll talk to her. Amit your phone will stay here until I talk to your guardians. You may leave.

Everyone slowly left, While leaving Amit eyed Diksha's cleavage hungrily.

Diksha: Sir please sir, I'm sorry!! Please I need this job...
Gourav grabbed Diksha by her hair and dragged her to his table
Gourav: Saali Raand!! Dhanda karne ke liye tujhe mera hi institute mila hai? Aaj teri sari garmi mita dunga madarchod sali. Bohot garmi hai teri choot me na..
Diksha : No sir pleeeeaa...
Rrriiippp!!! Gourav tore opened her flimsy top and then tore her bra as well, he grabbed her tits and started mauling them hard.
Diksha: Aaaaahhh Siiiiirrr, dheeeereee!!!
Gpurav: saali randi tere mammey itne bade kaise ho gaye? Kis kis se chudwati rehti hai?

Gourav took one of her tit in her mouth and started suckling and biting her nipple. Diksha writhed against his body, her pussy was wet already and this assault made it wetter. He left her nipple and kissed her and then pushed her on her knees and unzipped his pants.
Diksha understood and whipped out his magnificent 8 inch hard thick cock. Diksha didn't wait a second more and started earnestly sucking and licking his shaft and the balls. Gourav decided to take over and tilted her head up and then plunged his cock deep into her throat making her choke on his cock. He then started pumping full length of his cock in her throat.
Diksha:.... I..... Aahh.... Gluck Gluck Gluck.... Aahh.. Gluck Gluck..
Gourav pulled his cock out and Diksha took in giant breaths of air, her lipstick was speared, her mascara was running down. Before she could gain composure, Gourav picked her up by her neck and pushed her on the table face first. He lifted her skirt and rubbed her wet cunt. Diksha cooed at his touch. She started bucking her hips at the sensation. Gourav took the swollen head of his cock and rubbed it agains her slit, up and down, pressing gently.
Diksha: hmmmm pleeaaase sir, fuck my wet cunt.
Gourav: Aa gayi na aukaat me Randi? Do you want me to fuck you bitch?
Diksha: god yes please... Fuck your bitch, fuck your whore sir..
Gourav, slid his cock and buried it in her cunt in one swift thrust. Diksha moaned and buckled and somehow came like a bitch in heat at a that. She was still coming and trembling when Gourav grabbed her tits from behind and started ramming her cunt hard and fast. 5he whole table shook.
Diksha : Oh.. GOD FUCK!! HMMMM..
Gourav grinned slyly and pulled his cock all the way out and then plunged it into her 38 inch ass. Her asshole was split open by his thick rod and he started pounding away at her ripe ass, slapping and squeezing her tits.
Diksha screamed in agony and groaned, but before it could go on, Gourav shoved her torn panties in her mouth.
Gourav: Aaj se tera muh Lund choosna ke liye khulega bas.
Gourav was grunting hard as her ass was comparatively tighter than her cunt but it was a delight, her ass was so soft. He took out his belt and put it around Diksha's neck and pulled it like a leash while he ass fucked her.
Gourav: Aaj se tu meri Randi hai samjhi?

Diksha was mad with lust, his treatment only made her hornier. His cock was feeling good in her ass and she trusted back her ass at him and said
Diksha : Ha aa aan.. Ah ah ah.. Aapki randi hu main.. Aaaahh..
Gourav: you like getting your ass fucked you whore, don't you?
Diksha : yeeeeaaaasss.. I love it... Fuck me!! Fuck your Randi!!
Gourav couldn't hold back after hearing this, he rammed hard into her ass a couple of times and then spun and pushed her on her knees.
Diksha instantly opened her mouth and pushed her tits together like the obedient cum dump that she was. Gourav sputtered his thick warm load all over her face and tits. Diksha enjoyed his load and sucked on his cock gently and milked the remaining drops of cum.
Gourav: Get cleaned up and get back to work. I'll deal with you later.
Like Reply
goooooooood
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
superbbbbbbbbbbb

hot erotica..............

now how should nisha treated in her office

keep posting dear
Like Reply
(25-01-2020, 10:57 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: superbbbbbbbbbbb

hot erotica..............

now how should nisha treated in her office

keep posting dear

I have some good ideas to humiliate Diksha. She will be used like a Randi..
[+] 1 user Likes Raziel's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 07:56 AM)Raziel Wrote: I have some good ideas to humiliate Diksha. She will be used like a Randi..

nice. pls involve men/women from all classes of society in this humiliation.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 12:49 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: nice. pls involve men/women from all classes of society in this humiliation.

Definitely, she will be a cum bucket for everyone.
Like Reply
amazing start.. love to see her punished, abused, used and degraded.. no limit to this whore
[+] 1 user Likes MasterR's post
Like Reply
PART 3

Diksha knew her boss and kept a pair of clothes in the Office just in case he decides to tear her clothes and ram her cunt.
Diksha loved his domination and the way he treated her like a cheap 100 rupee whore. She craved that depravity. She had a tight shirt and casual shorts to go with them. The shirt was really tight around her tits. One of her nipples had cum running down that stuck to her shirt. The shorts could barely contain her huge ass. Diksha looked ripe and delicious. All this was evident to Munna and Asif, the security guards in duty.

Asif:  munna dekh saali chudwa ke nikal rahi hai, saheb ne iski jam ke gaand mari hai.

Munna: Are kya gaand hai iski, ye danda daal ke chodunga isko. Is raand ka video viral hua hai, kuch students ke paas mila. Doodh pila rahi thi sali.
Asif: Are maine to suna hai Varun sir ne bhi ise jee bhar ke khaya hai.. Bas ek mauka mil jaye, ise ragad ke chodunga.

Back in office, Diksha went to Varun's chamber to ask him regarding her leaked videos.

Diksha: what the hell Varun? How could you leak them? You know it wasn't meant to..

Varun: Shut the fuck up WHORE! I know exactly what women like you want. I bet you're cunt is getting wet at the thought of all these young boys jacking off to you naked, getting fucked.

Diksha couldn't say a word. It was true, it only turned her on.

Varun: you know, these boys probably fantasize about you all the time. The way you were sucking my cock was so professional. You do know that half of them come to class just to ogle at your milk tankers right?

Diksha: Sir please, ask them to delete it, everyone will find out..

Varun: what? That you're a Randi? They already know hon, they're just waiting for their turn to fuck you, Ha ha

Diksha's face turned red with embarrassment at the remark. Varun got close to her and started opening her shirt buttons. Diksha stood there like a statue as he threw her shirt and unhooked her bra. He grabbed her melons and started sucking them one by one. Diksha's cunt was wet and she was craving a hard fuck again. She was an insatiable slut and she knew it.
Diksha grabbed his head pressed it on her nipples
Diksha: Aahhh... Ssuck it harder... Choos aur jor se!!
Varun: garam ho gayi itne me hi? Chinaal!
Varun grabbed her tits and started biting and nibbling them, Diksha grunted in pleasure. He then grabbed her neck and pushed her on her knees. Diksha understood, it's time for a face fuck. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock and stroked it gently. Varun's cock was a good specimen, nice and thick and she loved sucking it. Varun stepped closer and said

Varun: I'm going to fuck your titties first bitch so hold them together.

Diksha scooted forward and placed his cock in the deep valley between her breasts and then squished those soft round mounds together and started working it. Varun grabbed her tits and gave some nice hard thrusts, Diksha bit her lip at the lust coursing through her. She looked at him, and in a moment, took his cock and stuffed it in her mouth sucking it with fervour. Varun grunted and groaned at the ferocity.
He gripped her hair, grabbed her throat and started fucking those red lips.
Diksha(choking) : Mmmm... Ack Ack.. Ack.. Ungh..
Varun didn't slow, he kept fucking her throat until he came, he gave a couple of deep thrusts and buried his cock in her mouth as he shot rope after rope of cum down her throat. Finally he took his glistening cock out. Diksha coughed and gagged and laid on the floor to catch her breath. She drank all his fresh cum happily. She was getting up slowly when Varun grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up and pushed her on the table. He pulled her shorts down and jammed two fingers in her cunt.
Diksha : Aahh fuck!! Slowly!
Varun: Sun Randi, dobara yaha ye sab bakwas karne mat aana, warna raat bhar teri gaand marunga..
Saying this he started finger fucking her cunt, in a fast frenzy..
Diksha: AAAAAAHHH FUCK!! mmmmph.. I'm cumming.... Aaahhh
Diksha trembled and buckled as this assault on her cunt was too much and she came. Varun slapped her ass hard and pulled her hair back and told her to get back to whomever's cock she was sucking. Diksha wore her shirt back, her shorts and quietly left the room used.
Outside the slightly ajar window Asif was recording all this on his phone with a wide eyed enthusiasm. Maybe he was thinking how he was going to use Diksha.
Diksha didn't have college that day so she was working late till 9 PM.

Meanwhile Diksha's elder sister Arpita was being stripped by Bhola and Raghu. Let me go back a little. Arpita is a 28 year old married slut, who like Diksha, had been thoroughly used her life. Arpita was 5'5 and of buxom build, she had flesh in all the right places, nice juicy ass, 38 inch probably, 36D tits. She had no kids as her husband had a reproductive problem and they didn't want to adopt yet. Arpita managed a boutique shop of hers,  a family business and it was suffering from some losses. Bhola and Raghu were employed in the boutique. Arpita's tits were huge, she was a married slut in all sense, nice full lips, brown eyes and long cascading hair that reached almost her big fat ass. Her husband Puneet, couldn't fuck her properly, and she compensated gladly.
It was around 9 PM, store closing time for her, their shutter was down, with Arpita, Bhola and Raghu bring the only 3 people in the shop.
Bhola comes from behind and grabs Arpita's tits and started mauling them. Arpita was wearing a sleeveless top and blue jeans. Arpita let out a moan, encouraged, Bhola pushed a hand in her jeans, squeezing her ample ass.
Bhola: Aahh Madam, maza aa gaya! 2 mahine se pagaar ke jagah aapki choot mil rahi hai.

Yeah, that's exactly what Arpita did. Sucked their cocks and took hard poundings and convinced them to work without payment until business picks up.
Raghu, comes along and lifted Arpita's top and started sucking her navel. Bhola took her tits out of the top and started pinching and mauling them
Arpita: aahhh.. Suck it bhola! Piyo mera doodh!!

Meanwhile Raghu undid her jeans and pulled them off, Arpita was wearing black panties and bra. Bhola and Raghu pushed her onto the couch, Bhola started with her luscious tits and hard nipples, Raghu spread her legs and attacked her wet cunt. It was relentless Bhola sucked her tits one by one roughly while Raghu fingered her cunt and nibbled her clit.
Arpita: Aaahhh, mmmmmhhpph.. Harder harder.. Aur jor se karo
Raghu: Madam ki chut gili ho chuki hai, kya maal hai sali
Bhola: Raand hai sali, iski behen bhi, aaj pehle main choot marunga iski..
Arpita : maro meri choot, randi hu tumhari, fuck meee!!
Like Reply
Arpita, the luscious whore with big tits filled with milk and a ripe ass. She has cuckolded her husband and now lets sweepers and janitors use her like a Randi.

[Image: Screenshot-20200127-190607.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-20200127-191147.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-20200127-190805.jpg]
Like Reply
(27-01-2020, 07:04 PM)Raziel Wrote: PART 3
 . . . . . . 
Yeah, that's exactly what Arpita did. Sucked their cocks and took hard poundings and convinced them to work without payment until business picks up. 
. . . . . . .

good. both sisters slut. May be they got it from their mother?  A episode of Mother and the sisters - this will be great.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(27-01-2020, 07:28 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: good. both sisters slut. May be they got it from their mother?  A episode of Mother and the sisters - this will be great.

Yeah, slut family. There will be a part dedicated to the combined services of the whore sisters.
Like Reply
Outside the boutique streets were quiet and calm. Inside the night was only young for Arpita. She often stayed back late in the shop and let Bhola and Raghu have their way with her. They were really rough fellows and they knew that Arpita was a natural whore by instincts, they really degraded and used her in heat. She lost all her senses to her lust. She would get gang fucked by her employees and would reach home late at night, sometimes with cum on her face and tits. It was a reward for her husband Puneet. On those days, Puneet's meagre 3 inch cock would get hard and then Arpita would tell him how she was used like a cum dump, humiliate him and he would jack off to her. He was allowed to touch her on very rare occasions. Arpita called him her "Cuck". They had been married 4 years, arranged, and opposed to Diksha, Arpita was a composed girl most of her teens and college life. She had a couple of boyfriends but nothing major. It was only after marriage that her hunger for sex increased. The first few weeks of their marriage, Arpita tried a lot, she sucked his cock, stripped in front of him, sucked his balls but he couldn't fuck her for more than a minute even when he managed to get it up. Finally, exasperated, she accepted the reality that her pencil dick husband couldn't satisfy her needs. Puneet was sad and really down after that, he tried using dildos and toys and even though it did get her off, it was no match for a hard pulsing cock ploughing her holes, like she deserved.
Things took a U-turn when Puneet found a colleague of his eying his wife's gorgeous tits and ass over dinner. Turns out that colleague had shared his views on how his wife was a busty whore and how her ass was made to be fucked, office gossip and all and strangely found himself hard and wandering roads that don't lead back. That night, Puneet was hard when he got home, his little cock was twitching to fuck her whore wife's cunt. He grabbed Arpita by her hair stripped her and fucked her roughly for a minute and then sprinkled a few drops of cum on her tits.
Arpita: Oh God! What made you so hard today? And honey Seriously my tits? You don't have enough cum in that pencil dick of yours to shoot a load worthy of landing on these tits. Next time just use the sink.

Puneet: Maybe you're right, maybe I'm not worthy. Maybe someone else can be, like Anil, you two got along pretty well. I found out he wants to fuck you.

Arpita: So that's why you're hard? You want to whore your wife to your friends because you're worthless dick can't fuck me? Answer me if you're serious!

Puneet: maybe, I don't know, I just know that what you want, I can't give you and there might be a way... That... Works for both of us.

Arpita: So you really want that. You want other Men to use your wife, you want me to suck their cocks while you get Jack off to it? You want Anil to suck these tits while you watch? Perhaps you should call a few more and get me gangbanged you cuck.

Puneet was silent, but the boner in his pants answered Arpita's question. The next day, Anil stripped Arpita naked right in front of Puneet. His 8 inch hard cock had Arpita intoxicated. He sucked her luscious tits and bent her over the dining table and fucked her cunt hard while pinching her nipples. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to kiss her. He told her what a whore she was and that he was going to use her everyday. Arpita kissed him back and said "Use me, my cucky husband can't fuck me, so all my holes are in service now. You can cum in any of them, he is not allowed anywhere close to them." Anil fucked her wet cunt with deep hard thrusts, he pushed Arpita on her knees and then used her mouth. Puneet watched his colleague's thick 8 inch cock wrapped around by his wife's juicy red lips slide in and out. She sucked the head like a lollipop, her 36D tits glistening with sweat.  Arpita noticed her husband staring open eyed in disbelief and his boner. She stopped sucking and gently fondled his balls.

Arpita: Mmmh it's so thick and long Puneet. Just look at it. I bet these balls are filled with fresh hot cum. Are you enjoying this cucky? Your pencil dick is sure loving this. Answer me!

Puneet sighed and replied "yes"

Arpita: then why don't you jack off? That's all you can do anyway. Infact if you want to stay here and watch Anil make a whore out of me, you strip naked right now. Show him your tiny pathetic dick cuck!  Do you know Anil, he gets off on this humiliation see how hard is his pecker.

Puneet reluctantly stripped off his clothes and stood there with his eyes on the floor, his 3 inch penis stood erect. Arpita got back to sucking his cock with enthusiasm.

Anil: Shit man! You could've told me earlier. I would've bred your wife like a Randi.

Arpita: honey you can breed me now, Puneet aaj se main Anil ki Randi hu. He can use me, fuck me, suck me anyway he wants. I love his hard cock.
Anil: Enough talk bitch

Anil got impatient and he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. He tilted her chin and angled his cock so he could fuck her throat. Arpita gagged and coughed as his dick choked her, he then grabbed her neck and pulled up. He took her to the couch and pushed her on all fours.
Arpita: Look Cuck, I'm gonna get fucked by a Real cock and thanks to you.
Anil: Shut up slut! I'm gonna take your ripe ass.

He parted her creamy asscheaked and rubbed hur cunt and smeared the juices on her asshole. Arpita bit her lips. She had taken dildos up her ass so she was familiar with the feeling of fullness and loved it. He pushed his cock and inch by inch his cock disappeared in her ass. He then grabbed her milk tankers and used them like handles and started ramming her ass in hard strokes. With one hand he grabbed her hair and pulled it back, arching her head, with his other he was mauling her tits.
Arpita: Aaahh.. Aah.... Aa.. Fuck me! Watch closely Cuck!.. A real man is ass fucking your wife.. Aahh.. Harder Anil.. Plough my ass!

Anil rammed into her hard and for another few minutes and rubbed her wet cunt. Arpita trembled and groaned as an orgasm shot through her like a convulsion. Anil grabbed her neck and choked her and started ramming harder as he was about to cum.
Anil: saali kya gaand hai!

Puneet by now had grabbed his tiny pecker and was stroking it slowly, watching with a stunned silence. This was his life from now on he realised, watching his wife cum again and again as strangers used her body.
Anil groaned with a final thrust as Arpita squealed from the vicious fucking, he spun her around and shot a huge load on Arpita's face and tits. Arpita opened her mouth to take a couple of ropes of cum.
Arpita: Mmmm... Than you Anil. Cuck this is what a load of cum looks like, so fresh.

She licked her lips and looked at Puneet, there was a rope of cum in her eye, crossing her nose. She looked like a whore. Puneet cummed in his hands right there and since then nothing much has changed. Sorry for the detour but seemed relevant to the story.

PRESENT DAY

Inside the shop, Arpita was on all fours on the couch. Raghu's thick black cock was impaling her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly fucked her mouth.

Arpita: Mmmm... Uck.. Uck.. Uck.. Uck.. Aaaaarrghhh!

Arpita screamed when Bhola slapped her ass hard.

Raghu: kya choosti hai Raand! Maza aa gaya!!
Bhola: Aaj to jam ke gaand marenge iski..

It only turned her on. Bhola rubbed his cock on her wet slit and squeezed her ass. Arpita bit her lip.
Arpita: Mmmm.. Bhola.. Tumhe jab bhi man kare meri gaand maar lena.. Ahh..

Bhola couldn't hold back any more he thrust his cock in and it disappeared entirely in one push. Arpita was back to getting face fucked and moaned into the cock. She was being filled from both ends.
Meanwhile at home, Puneet was naked from the waist down, jerking off to live CCTV footage of the shop. Yes Arpita knew he was watching.
He was stroking frantically as he saw Raghu grab her throat hard as he plunged his cock deep in her throat. Arpita was drooling spit and precum. Meanwhile Raghu grabbed her fleshy hips and was really ramming her hard. He switched to her nipples and tweaked them and pulled them. Arpita groaned into the cock in her throat and her whole body trembled as she came like a slut. Raghu pulled her hair up and took her mouth off his cock and then they exchanged positions. Raghu got behind her pinched her nipples and slid his cock on her ass crack. Raghu pushed his cock on her used asshole and it easily slid in. He grabbed her neck from behind and started pounding her asshole. Arpita grunted with each strike as Bhola's cock was stuffed in her mouth.

Raghu: Saali ki Gaand ab pehle ki tarah tight nahi rahi, Humaari pagaar dete dete, Ha ha!!

Bhola: Aisi shadi shuda Raand mil jaye to koi bhi ragad ke chodega. Iska Pati chod nahi pata shayad.. Ha ha..

Arpita let out muffled moans hearing this, at home Puneet spurted a tiny load hearing this. He watched as 2 brutes used her wife without any mercy or care. She was just holes to them, just meat, to be fucked and she loved it.
Bhola grunted hard and buried his cock deep in her throat and deposited his load in her stomach. Raghu on the other hand pulled out and decided to plaster her pretty face. Arpita opened her mouth and looked at him seductively as he gave her a facial. Arpita kneeled down and sucked both the cocks clean.

Arpita: Is hafte ka payment ho gaya, Accha kaam kiya tum dono ne.
She said licking cum from her lips. They both nodded and proceeded to lock down the store as Arpita was going home. Her husband would be waiting eagerly with his tiny pecker hard and waiting for her to tell him how she was used and abused. Arpita was about to leave when she got a call from her sister Diksha...
Like Reply
https://ibb.co/98YXV5r
https://ibb.co/YRzbwLW

https://ibb.co/0D1cSLs

Arpita showing off her 36D tits and inviting men to strip her naked, suck her nipples and fuck her holes, while her cucked husband silently masturbate.
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 08:32 PM)MasterR Wrote: amazing start.. love to see her punished, abused, used and degraded.. no limit to this whore

Indeed, no limit to the whore sisters. Just wait and see the humiliation and degradation coming at them.
Like Reply
update next dear
Like Reply
very hot n erotic narration....

nice plot....

go on.....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
Very very very hot writing. More please.
[+] 3 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply