Adultery My Sexy Indian Wife Fucked by my British friend
My Sexy Indian Wife Fucked by my British friend by me36wife34
All credit to original author.

This is a very true story of how I witnessed my sexy Indian wife being used by her close and trusted British friend, while she was drunk and sleeping.

We are now 38 and 36 years old. This true incident happened in Leeds.

First let me tell you a bit about my wife. She's passed out from one of the premier engineering colleges in India and also completed her MBA with flying colors. Well educated, highly career oriented, independent minded, and modern lady that is what she is. She wears all dresses from traditional Chudidars to Mini Skirts, stylish tight designer trousers to work. We were in the same college and I know that I have been the only man to have ever had sex with her in all her 38 years and I am very positive of that. 

Even though she is very modern and speaks excellent English with a British accent, she still values Indian tradition and ensure that our children carry the value of their roots. She is an excellent home maker, a perfectionist and has around very close 2 British men who are very good friends with her. Even though I am very sure that she maintains a good friendly relationship with them, these 2 British married men (who are in their late 40's are hungry for her). Many a times when we get together for parties or family get-togethers, I have myself seen the way they hug and greet my wife and admire her beautify and figure openly. I have also even seen them watching her tight bum and cleavage while she is unaware.

By the way, she is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs around 63kgs. Still a rocking fantastic body. Does yoga and plays tennis regularly to stay fit. With the amazing eyes, long hair, tanned skin and toned flab less stomach, she still makes head turn when she walks into a room. She's every man's dream. And YES SHE's FANTASTIC in bed too. When she is horny and in the mood, lets me have oral sex with her for extended periods and she sucks me well too. But she never masturbates and does a fine job of balancing her professional career and home.

Now the story: This happened on the new year's eve of 1999. Her close friend (let me call him Roy) had invited us over to Leeds to spend 3 days (incl new-year with him and his family). We used to live in Kuwait at that time and Roy and my wife used to work for the same company for nearly 4 years and were very close friends. 

To cut a long story short, we were picked up from the airport by Roy and driven to his farm house in Leeds. A lovely barn house which could accommodate around 40 ' 60 people at any point in time and with 5 huge bedrooms. I had a very bad stomach that afternoon after having large amount of pork and even though Roy was filling both our glasses with drinks, Roy and my wife was not aware that I was throwing the whisky onto the pot of the flower pot that was next to the sofa where we sat. 

The party was in full swing by 11pm. We all had consumed around 3 ' 5 pegs of straight shot whisky and at times Vodka too. Mind you I never even had a sip as I was sure I would throw it out due to my stomach's bad condition. Around that time, I sensed my wife was totally blown out, could not stand on her feet properly while dancing with Roy and me, being the lazy man I am pretended to slowly pass out too. I thought if I'd do that, we could bloody leave his house early and head to our hotel room and I wanted to fuck her well for new year. 

My wife was wearing a body hugging short divided skirt and a tight sleeveless designer t-shirt with decent cleavage showing. As the skirt was short and divided type, it was obvious that at times her thighs were showing and this is no big deal as the other ladies (married or not) were wearing more revealing clothes. 

In fact my wife was fully covered comparing to them. I was also getting horny every time I saw how Roy was standing close to my wife and pretending to tell her something, all the while having his hands on her waist (BASTAARD). All in all it was a very decent party with only couples and of course every single person was drunk and was in the new year spirit.

At 12 every one hugged each other and wished happy new year. I got to see a lot of British cleavage and innocent presses of a couple breasts of mature British wives on my chest and shoulder.. i enjoyed that ' some of them even smelled heavenly. The lights were out and the floor was crowded and many times, I noticed that Roy had this hand around my wife's waist for long periods. Of course my wife considers this as a friendly hug and lets him, but I Know what is on his mind very well (we are men after all). Prior to this when I visited the bathroom, there were around 2 ' 3 couple gathering around and doing something and that is when I saw Roy emptying a white substance onto a glass of fruit juice and I got a bit curious and I saw him handing that glass to my wife and she gulped it all the way and he handed the other glass to me. I pretended to drink it but emptied it into the flower pot without him knowing. I realized that in the next 15 ' 30 minutes my wife had fully passed out and I really got a bit scared. 

I called Roy to the side and told him if he could let us sleep in one of their rooms upstairs. He was very happy and like a decent gentleman showed us the way up the stairs and onto one of the cosiest room. Mind you winter in Leeds is like 3 to 5 degrees outside. But the house was very cozy and this bedroom had a nice fireplace and the room was warm. Both me and Roy had to carry my wife up the stairs and i pretended to be nearly the same situation as my wife. We laid her on her bed, I moved in on the side and with my face up pretended to sleep just like her. I was actually waiting for him to leave so that I could start playing with my wife. 

While I was pretending to be passed out like her, I saw Roy walking out of the room without closing the door and returned in 2 minutes and slowly closed the door behind him. After that he called out my wife's name very loudly (to check if she was fully asleep) and then he called my name also very innocently. Then he come over to the side of the bed and shook my wife's face pretending to wake her up and ask her something. She was fully out and did not wake up. Then he came over to my side of the bed and shook my head and body very very violently. I did not get up. I wanted him to leave us alone and I wanted to fuck her badly. He then went over to the fire place warmed his hands for a couple of minutes more then walked over to the door and bolted it well. Then he walked over to my wife and with absolute sureness, he leaned over and pushed me to the farther corner of the bed and then he took off his t-shirt and removed his jeans with full confidence as he was sure both of us would never wake up. He stood totally nude with one of the most thickest of white cocks I have ever seen in my life.  I swear on that. 

He stood right next to my wife's face and told her 'I have waited for many years for this moment' (he was very confident she will not wake up). He rubbed his cocks head on my wife's lips and face. He then used his right hand and sat her up while using his other hand he pulled up her t-shirt and also unhooked her bra and took it off. Once her upper body was naked he then pulled down her skirt and panty and there she was my wife whom no one had touched was about to be used by her very own trusted close friend. All the while he was talking to her. He raised both her legs and sniffed my wife's pussy and sucked it loudly. I saw him roughly squeezing my wife's breasts and without wearing a condom he slipped into her. I did not even touch my cock and I was ejaculating. I think he barely made 4 strokes and he came into her and the bastard did not pull out. He then fell on her and kissed her lips and i could see her lovely mature Indian breasts being crushed under his broad chest. I thought it was all over. 

After 5 minutes he got up and pull out his cock from her wet pussy and went over to her face and rubbed it on her face. He started talking dirty again. While doing that he was again squeezing her breasts so hard I am sure if she was awake it would have hurt her. Within the next 3 minutes the bastard was hard again. He then turned her around and made her lie on the side facing me and bend her knees up. He then sat behind her and using his hands first explored her back and holes fully and i saw him coating his thick cock with his saliva and he with a bit of difficulty slipped it into her asshole and while he was in he was talking to her claiming her asshole was so tight. This was something my wife never let me do. He did that for around 15 minutes and then pulled out, slapped her pussy and bum with his hard cock and slipped it back into my wife's pussy again and i should say that it took a very very long time for him to cum. He finally came once again inside her. 

Then he got up and in the next 15 ' 20 minutes dresses her as she was and left the room. I waited for 20 minutes before I made my move. I realised that I was so glad that she was on the pill cos we were planning to fuck that night. With shivering hands, I raised her skirt and pulled her panty down.. and with the help of the bed side lamp, i saw that her pussy lips were full of thick sperm and red. Without wasting anytime, i raised my wife's leg up and with my hand rubbed the tip of my cock on her swollen pussy and coated it with Roy's sperm and slipped inside.. it was so warm, so heavenly I came with just 2 strokes. After cleaning myself I bolted the door from inside then cleaned her also and before going to sleep my evil mind told me to take this opportunity and slowly fuck her asshole which she has previously agreed to. Which i did.

The next morning she has a heavy head and did not remember a thing. We returned back to Kuwait after 2 days and that was the most memorable experience I had in my entire life.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.