Adultery How the Dhoodhwalla Bhaiya Fucked my Wife
How the Dhoodhwalla Bhaiya Fucked my Wife by up4uanytime
All credit to original author

I woke up with start hearing the doorbell. “It must be that damn bhaiya who brings the milk” I thought. I nudged my wife to wake up. She had told me to wake her up if she did not hear the bell. She woke up and went to the kitchen to bring the utensil for the milk. While she was leaving I noticed that she was wearing a thin worn out nightie. Even in her mid-thities she had good figure, I could make out the roundness of her buttocks through it. I also visualized that her boobs’ outline also could be seen from the front. Suddenly me and my cock were awake!

I wanted to see the bhaiya’s reaction to my wife’s attire. So I silently went and stood at the bedroom door, which was partly open and could see the main door through the gap. I could see clearly, when my wife opened the door, her silhouette, that she was naked underneath the thin nightie.

I had earlier seen the bhaiya, he was a young chap, around 20-21 year old, and stout looking. As usual he was wearing a dhoti today also. But today I noticed that his dhoti is also made up of a thin material and I could clearly make out the bulge of his cock. Bhaiya while pouring the milk also noticed my wife’s near nakedness. And the bulge started becoming big. And when I looked at my wife’s face, I realized that she also was noting it. She first darted a glance to the bedroom door to check whether I had woken up, but seeing the door closed (she could not see me because the bedroom was very dark from inside), she again kept her eyes on the bulge, which now has reached its peak. The bhaiya gave her the utensil and got up and at the same time looked around to see if anyone else is there.

My wife took the milk utensil and then kept it on the table and then turned to close the door. The next thing took both me and my wife both by surprise. He grabbed her and embraced her while kissing her on her lips. Before she could gather her wits back, he took her hand and placed it on his erect cock and at the same time grabbed one her ripe breasts by his hand and started massaging it. I was going to intervene them when I saw that my wife was gripping his cock firmly at the same time giving hersel completely to his kisses. Suddenly she realized her state and pushed him firmly back to regain his composure. Then she whispered to him loudly “Yeh kya kar rahe ho. Mera pati so rahe hain. Dopaher ko aana jab woh office mein rahetain hain”. “Teek hain Bhabi” saying, the bhaiya went off.

I came back to my bed and made a pretense of sleeping soundly with the sound of snoring and all. My wife came back and looked at me. She was relieved finding me sleeping soundly. But I knew she was horny after that encounter. She proved me right by touching my cock first after sleeping beside me. And she was surprised to see that it has risen to its peak. She lost no time in opening my lungi and mounting me. She had to just raise her nightie and impaling on me. And my cock went like a hot knife in a butter slab. She was dripping wet and horny like a bitch. We silently did our job but she had a loud orgasm.. shouting loudly “ye leh mera choot…. Phad de ise”. I also erupted inside her already wet cunt. She slept on top of me for some time and then went to clean herself.

After she came back, I went and cleaned myself and then went back to my sleep.

Now I wanted to find how she will give the Bhaiya a chance to fuck her. I had two options, either I have to feign illness and stay at home or do something else. Staying at home may dissuade them to skip for today, so I thought up an alternative, technology thing… my camcorder. Now I had a choice of putting it in the bedroom or hall. If I put in the bedroom, I will miss the hall and vice versa. I then found out a solution. After she had gone to her bath, I found out that if I keep the camcorder on top of my cupboard and at a certain angle I can capture the bed and all the area from bedroom door to the main door. I kept this and experimented and found out that it was coming proper. Since the cam was powerful enough, I can zoom into the picture later to capture the details.

So everything set, camcorder recording on, I left for office. As soon as I reached the office, I completely forgot about it, I had so much pending work to do.

In the evening after an exhaustive commuting, I was just approaching my door, I suddenly remembered camera. As soon as my wife opened the door, my first look went towards the bedroom door, which was open and I can make out my camera (ofcourse camouflaged).

I could not wait for my dinner to finish. My wife expectedly declared that she is going to sleep because she had done lots of household chores in the afternoon and she was totally tired. I made a wild guess about the work the bitch had done in the afternoon.

After she fell asleep, I started the camera, fast forwarded the shit things and stopped at the real action. Before the anticipated time of Bhaiya’s entry, I saw my wife removing her bra and panty and just put her usual gown.

She opened the door and Bhaiya makes an entry. He was wearing his usual attire, kurtha and dhoti. As soon as she closed the door, he grabbed her and starting mauling like a lion on a prey. He embraced her, grabbed her ass and was kneading it like anything at same time smooching her lips. She on her part put her arms around his body and embraced him.

He then, with one flick of his swift hands raised her gown and made her completely naked. He then took his face towards her breast and started kissing it furiously. Now wife spoke “Chalo no bedroom me, kya yahin sab khatam karne wale ho”. Saying this she led him to the bedroom.

I can now see clearly the bulge on the dhoti. My wife sat on the edge of the bed while he then removed his kurta. He took her hands and placed on the dhoti and told her “Kholo isse” She opened the folds of the dhoti and when it was completely off, it showed a red langoti beneath it. The Bhaiya’s cock was straining against the cloth. She first caressed the cock on top of the cloth. Then she removed the langoti and held the big black balls in her hand as if weighing them. Bhaiya’s cock was huge and totally dark with the red tip swollen at the top. He said “Chooso na isse Bhabhi” And she took the cock in her mouth. With one hand she grabbed the base of the cock and with the other she grabbed his balls. She went on sucking till he shouted that he was about to come, but she didn't pull away. Finally he held her head, thrust the cock all the way in her mouth and exploded. He held it there as she kept sucking and looking at him. He saw the cum oozing out of her mouth as she sucked on his softening cock.

He then made her sleep her on the bed and started kissing her from top to bottom. He kissed from her stomach, her belly button and then her thighs and her knees and her calves and her feet. And then up again. This time when he reached her cunt she pushed his head down to it, which was wet and wild. He bent down and took her vagina lips in his mouth. I could feel her buttocks shaking a little due to her excitement. She held his head and moved his mouth towards her clitoris between the vagina lips.

As he sucked it, I heard the pleasantest of moans. Her body arched, she twitched and turned. She shouted "Bhaiya apne jeeb choot ke andhar dalo mere” He did so and she rammed his head with her thighs. And she moaned loudly.

After that she could not take it any more... she started shouting “Bhaiya, abhi chodo muje… apne lund mere choot me gussao” So saying, she pulled him up on her and spread her legs, took his cock in her hands was rubbing it on her clitoris and stroking it. He then pushed his cock in her opening, it went fully inside. She moaned, and the Bhaiya started humping her slowly, parallely sucking one nipple and pinching other.

She was enjoying every moment, she moaning and murmuring….he increased his speed, I could see clearly his nuts were banging on her ass with in few minutes. Suddenly he started doing fast and then he lay still while I believe shooting his cum inside her…He rested on her with his cock still inside her. They both were exhausted, after a long and wild session.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
more please
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply