Fantasy ALL THAT MAKES ME HORNY!
This thread to keep a diary of all the dirty thoughts in my mind, and people can ask me any questions about sexuality and I will try to answer them based on my knowledge and experience...

This is a good place for Girls to understand all the 18+ stuff what boys think about you and for both Girls and Boys to share their own experience about their sexual fantasies and experiences
 [Image: 14025785.gif]
The A to Z of passionate Sex! Boys and Girls... Welcome aboard! yourock 
[+] 1 user Likes eroticbeats's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yesterday, after a long time, I have decided to start looking at girls in a very sexual way once again, and with all due respect to them, and not necessarily trying to make them as objects, I will try to post the unavoidable and most appealing things about sexy girls I saw and came across through my day:

1) Saw a couple of very sweet girls going to college on my way to work. Young, very tender and youthful bodies, in that sea of sexiness, in front of the college gate, my cock gently swinging up and down in my pants as I saw them... soft lips, big spectacles, nice tender chiseled nose, sexy pout lips below the nice softly flared nostrils, and the nice delicate curves in the tight salwar clad body!

looked somewhat like this:

[Image: d2267c799a7b7d72a832464b22a58bab.jpg]
Like Reply
2) Next I remember the best thing to see was the girls in office lift, so close, yet so far, with nice round round tits, feel like squeezing them with both hands but just not able to do anything. Big girls, small girls, Big girls with long legs, small girls with big tits, nice firm tits, small yet curvy bosom, sweet lips, soft hands, big curvy ass, long legs sexy ass, short but sexy ass, wow, simply wow!

looked something like this!

[Image: 807b45bc66d33c0e877608cebb2e3777.jpg]
Like Reply
Sometimes I just feel like squeezing some boobs

hold them tight in my hand, grabbing from behind, while teh lift keeps going up and down, and this if done in front of the lift man is even more awesome, preferably without him knowing what I am doing :D

Look how soft and tender are these sweet jugs

[Image: 34415e1f3b2b7e7f2f381fb021d5cc58.jpg]
Like Reply
3) There are a couple of very tall girls in my office, adn I simply feel like bending them over and doing doggy withh them every time I see them,

Tall, yet so well maintained body, nice speatacled look, and such a sexy calm attitude, with boobs naturally perfect for her body and Huge enough to bury my face

[Image: 7583e3a1e19be4023870a22b56ec52ba.jpg]
Like Reply
Today's best things:

Saw a couple of extremely beautiful girls in office mess, with braided hair... felt like perfect hair horny girls, girls who can make dicks hard just from their beautiful hair

Some girls, who have nice braided hair, or nice long hair, with a nice healthy body, make dicks hard. They give a message, a strong message that they can make fertile receptors for sperms...

Ideal sex mates selection happens based on long hair, just like it is done from nice arms, slender youthful arms, nice curvy slim body, long legs etc.

[Image: 38f68de917b37856534051ea97464456.jpg]
Like Reply
Not just these girls, I also got turned on by some very ncie featured pointer nose girls, with hair let loose and nice well nourished (physically and mentally and sexually - so I imagine) bodies.. so much of self-conscious that boys like them

the look of self beauty consciousness itself is a boost to my pleasure

[Image: cf33ff8fda2c4a43a426b03b9364c951.jpg]
Like Reply
however, many more beautiful girls are now coming as youngsters in office, and the new gen is so stylish and attractive, it really shows the difference...

open hair, spects, nice eyebrows, lips, awesome attitude, styled hair, nice clothes... they look so good

[Image: 386693756a98311cffed53ccfd616488.jpg]
Like Reply
Highlight of today? I read a lot about beauty in the past couple of days and understood from the book that the average face, the golden ratio, the longer hands, the Estrogen zones of baby faced, big eyed, small chinned, slender body with waist to hip ratio under 0.8... that surely makes a great combo, the best of girls

Thinking all day about which girl round me looks like that, and was really unable to see that one girl who was closest to it... however, I know who she is and dhow she looks... My future will hopefully be fully inspired by her face and the typical bodies as described above

I think the closest which comes to this description is Surabhi the sexiest fuck in the whole world!

[Image: surabhi99.jpg]
Like Reply
Just unable to control myself looking at her nice nostrils guys

[Image: surabhi-new-stills48.jpg]
Like Reply
Another awesome one I got today in the evening was te memory of my past favourite, one on whom I have wasted buckets of sperms, the lovely Sania Mirza

She also looks, especially her nose looks so much like my high school neighbor aunty... so much perfect for a secret affair while her husband went to office... Remember all the lovely when I used to jus look at her and shag, and at times also flash my dick on her, with I believe her atleast having stared at it once?

[Image: sania-mirza-black-dress4.jpg]
Like Reply
Saw a girl hot like fuck near one of the roads on my way back home... no helmet, nice average flared nose, like average of Flat and pointed nose... semi fair semi dusky... good size and proportion... dream fuckk!

[Image: siri-chandana-krishna-rifle-audio14.jpg]

[Image: 2020-02-03.png]
Like Reply
Been another awesome day today, and the small pulses of beauty felt here and there starting from the college girls on my way to office, to the nice beauties crossing the roads, to the beautiful soft handed beauties driving side by side in their cars, with sexy lips and eyes, eyebrows visible in the rear view mirrors, mine as well as theirs Smile

Some are too beautiful:

Impulse, Understanding ,Reward

[Image: d25eb468e0777ed2ebd592a617365bbd.jpg]
Like Reply
good story
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Getting some awesome fakes of a nice Telugu actress... found recently about averaged faces over a population containing maximum beauty and have been on the hunt to spot awesome faces which fit that pattern...

Have a couple of girls in office who look like that sexy fuckk, some look like Sunny Leone, and this one finally fits much better too...

Just going mad for her, such a fuck she is, she gives me a context to also start drooling for my friend's wife!

[Image: malvika-sharma-my-south-dive-ps501.jpg]
Like Reply
Her jawline is just so awesome, looks perfectly chiseled in the hands of God! Fuckk, so hot! One of the bitches, who if just stands in front of me my cock will tear my jeans and come out in an instant! Fuckk bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

[Image: malvika-sharma-q9-studio210.jpg]
Like Reply