Adultery CORRUPTION OF MINDS
CORRUPTION OF MINDS

It’s a compendium of stories written at various times put together as one. There is no continuous story instead it’s a collection of various stories put together in one place and the said stories have been detailed to the best of my limited abilities.

The Characters in the story are purely fictitious and any resemblance to those living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Author.
N D
[+] 1 user Likes N D's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX

1. Story 1 : Welcome to the Family (Incest, MMF, Golden Shower)
2. Story 2 : Thanks Jasmine...
Like Reply
Story 1
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Tags: Blowjob, Cum Swallow, Threesome (MMF), Golden Shower.

Priya sipped from her glass of beer, the cigarette gripped between her fingertips had been burning for a while, she stared out at the city scape, trying to block the voice of her friend who was busy on phone with a tinder date she was meeting after a long time. Who ever he was, was lucky, Sana rarely gave anyone a second chance, she was more like a smash and run sort of girl who loved variety. Priya had known her from her MBA days, smart and astute, Sana was a high functioning sociopath who lived life in her own terms.

“Over” Sana finally spoke, keeping her mobile on the table and reaching for her mug of beer, “Listen you need to drop me.”
“Done.” Priya added, least bothered about the guy her friend was going to meet. “Who is this lucky guy, you are giving him a second chance…”
Sana burst out laughing, spilling the beer she was drinking, reaching for the tissue, she wiped her lips and grabbed her mobile. Punched in the pin and pulled open an image.
“Not the guy, but the cock.” Sana added as she handed the mobile phone to her friend.
“Jesus fucking Christ.” Priya stared at the image of the longest cock she had ever seen, “Is that even real…”
“Every inch of it dear.” Sana replied as she snatched her phone back, smiling.
Priya sipped her beer, taking a puff of her cigarette.
“Don’t burn your head too much dear, if you want to knock yourself off for one wild night, I’ll slip his contact.” Sana replied.
“Don’t worry, I still have the dildo for desperate times.” Priya replied, smiling. Few more beers later she dropped her friend to a club outside the city. She knew the club very well, George had taken her there couple of times and they served excellent steaks. Hugging her friend good night, Priya drove back to her rented apartment in the city which was a good forty minute drive.
She stopped by the toll gate, pulled out a cigarette from her packet and walked to the nearby tea shop. Priya was in no hurry to get back to her apartment. Her room mate’s boy friend was staying and they were quiet loud in the bed. The last thing she wanted was to be home while her room mate was fucking.
Taking a deep breath, she asked for a cup of tea, light and less sugar. The vendor handed her a glass of steaming hot tea. Priya lit her cigarette and took a deep puff. Her engagement ring glittered in her finger as she stepped into her vehicle after paying the tea vendor. She sat in her vehicle and puffed out a cloud of smoke. Vehicles speed out of the toll gate, few pulled up close to the row of tea shops and ordered. Finishing her tea, she started back home, hoping things would be calm that evening. The possibility of that happening was very low. She remembered one evening when she returned from her home, many months before her engagement. She used her key and opened the door to her apartment.
Right on the sofa, her friend was riding her boy friend cock. Embarrassed at interrupting the love birds she shut her eyes and rushed out of the door only to realise she hadn’t shut the door. When she returned to shut the door, she saw her friend’s boy friend, naked, his erect cock pointing at her.
That was the first time she had seen a cock apart from that of George, her fiance. She had been dating George since her final semester in BTech. They had pursued different career paths, she had chosen Management and he had chosen to pursue MTech. George currently worked as a Software Solutions Architect while she had settled as a Senior Marketing Manager at a multi national firm.
A good hour later she pulled up to her apartment parking lot. She stepped out of the car and messaged her room mate.
“Coast clear, come in.” Her room mate replied.
Priya smiled as she walked towards the elevator, her mobile buzzed again. She pulled it out and checked it. It was from her friend, Sana, a fresh image of the cock. Priya shook her head and shut her mobile as she exited the elevator and walked towards her house. The door was open and she walked in to her room, shut her bedroom door and crashed on to her bed. It had been a long day and she had left early morning to office knowing very well that she would have to leave early to pick Sana from air port. Sana was one of her closest friend. Priya changed into a fresh set of clothes and crawled under the comfortable blanket, pulling it up all the way. Priya reached under her bed, she pulled out the small box she kept under her bed, popped it open and reached for the dildo inside. Tearing a spotted condom she slipped it on the dildo. Turning the silent vibrate on she slid it between her legs, toying her clitoris feeling the vibrations deep inside her. Aroused and wet, she slid the dildo inside and it slid inside very smoothly, shutting her eyes she arched her waist as she felt the soft tremble. Gasping she softly thrust the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Her breathing slowed and she gasped for a lungful of air, she lifted her waist up and thrust the dildo deep inside her. For a single second her mind wandered to the image she had seen, the long cock, she wondered if it was as long as her dildo, as thick, she could feel her body submit to the sweetness of the vibrations that clouded her. She grunted softly biting into the blanket as she climaxed.
Priya stared at the photographs of her engagement. George was Priya’s fiance, they were friends since high school days, their families were close too and Priya had known him for years. It was the final semester of college, a friends apartment they were drunk and they had kissed. That had ended their friendship and they had began dating and when they parted ways to pursue higher studies in different colleges in different cities they had remained in touch, through phone calls and video calls. It was the second year of MBA, a weekend they both spent up in the mountains, she had lost her virginity to George. When they got their jobs, they decided to settle down in the same city and despite his insisting on living together, she had opted not to, instead choosing to stay with a friend closer to the apartment. Every few weekends she’d spent time with George in his apartment. Her parents were already aware of her relation and so was George’s dad. The parents had decided it was better to get the two engaged at the earliest, but the George’s PhD took two more years and she had continued with her job. He had got a higher job in the same multinational with better pay and bigger responsibilities. The engagement was fixed and at thirty she had got engaged to the man she loved, the one she had lost her virginity to and the only man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.
Scanning through the images she stopped at the one image. She was staring at the camera in an awkward manner. George had found it funny and had laughed aloud seeing her. She remembered why she was shocked. She had felt someone squeeze her bums. At that time she had thought it was George, her fiance, but it wasn’t. It was Frank, George’s father. It had shocked and surprised her. Was it jest, even if it was jest, why would he do something like that. It was immortalised in the engagement photo. She’d always know it.
With just a month and half left for wedding, George had to visit his client’s location abroad for a month and she was with him that morning. As he peeled off her naked body, panting, sweating and gasping, he grabbed the bottle of water front the nearby table and gulped down.
“Jesus that was amazing.” George added as he sat up, wiping the sweat off his brows. “What about you.”
Priya leaned over, pulling the blanket over her naked breasts, brushing aside the strands of hair from her face, she rested on his chest.
“Can I tell you something.” She asked.
“Mmmhmmm”

And she told him what had happened during the engagement. Instead of being shocked or angry, George burst out laughing, finding the whole thing hilarious. Her old man was probably hoping to grab his arse and would have made a genuine mistake. Despite him being sure of it, she had her doubts though she didn’t speak it out then. Late evening when she dropped him at the airport, his father too had come and was waiting at the airport. As they stepped out, he hugged her and she felt him squeeze her shoulder, leaning close he whispered.
“You smell of sex sweetheart.” Frank, George’s father added.
Priya managed a smile as she peeled off the hug and walked ahead with her fiance. If she was uncomfortable thinking about the engagement she was sure at that very moment she felt like shit. To make matters worse her fiance was not going to believe what she said. It was like getting stuck between the deep sea and the devil. Watching her husband leave she heard her father-in-law whisper.
“Are you free tomorrow?”
She turned around, “I have office.”
“After office is fine.”
She took a breath as she walked towards her car, “How about afternoon. It’s not far from your office.”
She turned around, “I’ll see.”
“Message me.”
Priya nodded her head.

The next day noon, she was hesitant to leave, it was just a coincidence that a colleague too joined her. As she reached the location Frank had forwarded she figured it was a villa which was still being constructed. Rows and rows of house next to a beautiful lake. Trees all around the estate and houses nestled between them in a lush green field with a lake flowing right next to it. Priya stepped out of the vehicle and walked towards Frank who was standing outside the gate.
“What you felt insecure or what?” Frank whispered as she walked up.
Priya smiled, introducing her colleague.
“So what do you think of this place.” Frank asked as he walked into the huge four storied house. “This is my surprise gift to you guys for your wedding.”
“You are kidding right?” Priya turned around, shocked and surprised.
“Well I kid about a lot of things, not this. Come, let me show you around.”
It took a good hour before she finally saw the entire house, five bed room, three attached, a master bedroom with a beautiful view and a washroom with a two way glass. The master bedroom had two washroom’s, one for her and one for him. One less fight on a busy morning, that was what Frank told her, the secret of a good marriage. A walk in wardrobe for her and the beautiful wooden floor and balcony for the master bedroom. It was like a dream house.
As she walked to her car, Frank’s mobile rang.
“Yes Sana, how are you.” Priya overheard Frank and she froze for a second. Not wanting to be invasive she stepped into her car. There was another way to find the whole thing. She dialled Sana’s number and it was busy. She quickly turned her mobile into silent mode. Almost as soon as Frank finished his call, Priya had a call from Sana.
“Sweety, let me call you back in a minute.” Priya spoke just as Frank walked up to the car.
“Anyways, let me know if you have any inputs.”
“Sure.” Priya replied, the house was not the topic in her mind. A minute later she sped out of the gated community, joining the main road towards her office. She dialled Sana.
“Yes sweetheart. I’m sorry, was with a friend.”
“Dude, I’m stopping over at the city today evening, short stop love, I have more important needs to be met.”
“Jesus, time to take a break from that cock dude.”
“Am headed out for few months, so I need to get as much as I can when I’m here.”
Priya burst out laughing, “Good luck dear. Let me not be the one between you and your dildo.”
Priya’s colleague smiled.
Sana disconnected the call.
“She’s flying down for a fuck?”
“A tinder friend.” Priya replied.
“Jesus, I didn’t know women were this crazy.” Her colleague added.
Priya fished out her mobile from the glove compartment, without taking her eyes off the road, she punched in the pin code. Scanned through Sana’s messages and found the one with the long cock. Handed the mobile to her friend.
“Is it fucking real?”
“Apparently every inch of it.”
“Fuck this is crazy.”
“Now you know why she is flying down for a night.”
“Fuck!” Her colleague added as she handed back the phone.
Priya drove back to her office silently.

Like Reply
Waiting for big updates
Like Reply
Contd...

Late that evening she wondered why she still had that image in her mobile, despite knowing who it belonged to. As she snuggled under the blanket, her mobile buzzed, it was George. She was desperate to tell him about the house, but she had promised Frank and she wasn’t going to spoil the surprise for her husband. They spoke for a while and as he was about to disconnect the call he paused.
“I’m going to give you a surprise for our wedding.”
“Get me a new car, I’m done driving this second hand.”
“I told you to use my car didn’t I?”
“I don’t like driving automatics.”
“Jesus, I thought girls preferred automatic.”
“Leave that, what’s the surprise.” Priya asked.
“Wait till the wedding day dear. You’ll have it.”
“Looks like I’m the only one who need to give you a surprise.”
“We are getting married aren’t we?” he smiled.
She shook her head as she disconnected the call drifting into the sleep. The last two things in her head was the residual images of the villa she had seen that afternoon and that of her father-in-law’s penis. Priya drifted into sleep.

With ten days left for her marriage she was struggling with herself. Many nights she had wondered if it was even the right thing to fantasise about her own father-in-law’s cock. She wondered if she’d ever get a chance at something that long and big. It was not easy for her, it was like she had the map to a treasure and no option to grab it. It was one of those desperate days she actually called her old friend Sana. The feeling of cold feet about marriage was always real.
“Jesus, you grew up with him, it’s just a function, live like you have lived all the while.” Sana added.
“I thought you’d want me out of the marriage.”
“Why, No.” Sana replied, “I hate it for me, but you, you been with one guy for years dear. We both are different.”
Priya chuckled, “I agree, by miles.”
“Was that sarcasm I smell.” Sana added.
“I’m not judging you dear. I never have. It’s just that we are miles apart and we like to live our lives differently.”
“We do. But that does not make your life better or mine better.” Sana replied.
“Well at least you don’t lack in variety.” Priya replied.
“That I agree, I’m not short of options.”
“Well and I’m going to limit mine.”
Sana laughed out aloud.
“That too deliberately.” Sana added still laughing. “You still have a weekend, go wild honey, just go out there and have a good night.”
“Well I could…”
“You should. Get some heat between your loins, get it pumping and then go into the battle.”
“You mean marriage.”
“Marriage is many battles fought day to day.” Sana paused, “Do you want to hook up with my guy?” Sana asked.
Priya paused, Would she.

An hour later she was in the club, sipping on tequila, smoking her cigarette, lost in the music.
“Till I parked my car, I had a small hope that you’d be some other Priya.” Frank added as he sat on the desk.
“She told me James.”
“That was the name I gave her, you know James Bond” Frank replied,
“Jesus.” Priya was really feeling like shit, what had she done, she stood up. She had just told her own father-in-law that she wanted to cheat before her marriage. She felt like shit.
“Hey sit down finish the drink.” Frank grabbed her hand, “Easy okay. Just sit down have your drink and we can forget all about today, okay.”
Priya looked around, few eyes were fixed on her, she sat down and reached for her drink, she wasn’t really feeling like drinking up. She wanted to throw up. What had she done?
She shifted her weight to the right, trying her best to be relaxed.
“It’s okay.” Frank added, “Everyone feels this way, tensed and confused.”
She kept quiet.
“We will just go for a drive, get some good air and then I’ll drop you.” He added, “Is that good for you?”
Priya nodded her head.

For a good hour they drove around the city, chatting and talking. Mostly commenting about the what was the city decades before and how wastelands and forests had been turned to city and how cars and motorbikes took the place of cattle. Thus was life.
They stopped for a cup of tea outside the city, the far from the concrete jungle it had become. As she sipped her tea, a part of her was desperate to know, to see what she had come to see.
“How long have you been you know.” Priya didn’t finish her sentence.
“About eight months now.” Frank replied, lighting a cigarette and passing it to her.
Priya took a puff.
“I didn’t know she was your friend.”
“It does not matter.” Priya replied, “She does what she wants and lives the way she wants.”
He paused, “You guys talk.”
“More than just talk.”
“Jesus, so the pictures were for you.”
“She did send one or two.” Priya paused, “I need to go and delete them… now that” she didn’t finish again.
They remained quiet for a while. Finishing their tea, they drove back to the city. Just as they pulled up to the first toll gate and he cleared the ticket. Her mobile rang.
It was Sana.
“Sweety let me call you back.” Priya replied disconnecting the call.
Frank stepped on the throttle getting speed.
“It was her?”
Priya nodded her head.
“Was she hopping we’d end up in bed.”
“Something like that.”
“You know that is kind of kinky.” Frank replied.
“You think so.”
“Well as long as we are not related by blood.” He added, “That is were I draw the line.”
“At this point I don’t even know if there is a line.”
“Jesus girl. All we have done is driven around.”
Priya took a deep breath, “I came to the pub hoping to get laid and you too came expecting the same and now you know that I don’t mind cheating on my husband….” She paused, “Your son.” She stared out.
“Ah! Relax.” He added, “This day and age, these things are common.”
“I mean, how many people live through moments like these.” Priya replied.
“More than we think for sure.” Frank replied.
“I mean have you?”
“I been with my sister-in-law, the reason why my marriage broke up and almost hit it with a girl friends mother once.” He added.
“Jesus, it looks like way too common for you.”
“There are reasons…” he paused, “I mean you know the reason.”
“Unfortunately I do.” Priya replied, is paused, “Is it really… you know.”
Frank smiled, “You want to see.”
“No… no.”
“I thought you already seen it. What’s the difference.”
Fuck!
Priya wondered she knew she wanted to see it, but she wasn’t sure how to ask and she had fucked up.
“Listen, this does not change anything.” Frank added, “You already seen it, you are just seeing it for real that is all.”
“Me being in the pub this evening itself have changed everything isn’t it.”
Frank grinned, “Sweetheart. Honestly, no.” He paused, “The reason you feel ashamed is I know it.” He paused, “I know the fact that you came out hoping to get laid before you make a commitment and now you think I’m going to think that you are a woman who’d cheat on my son.”
She didn’t reply.
“Remember a world without shame. Would you still be the same. You came out to have a wild night and I just happen to be on the other end. I’m not going to judge you. Not me. I don’t think old George would either.” He paused, “I’m not going to rat on you and nor am I going to rat on my son. I know things that you’d find good enough reason to dump him.”
She stared at him.
“Did he betray me?”
“If he did would it make you feel better, would you call off this wedding?” Frank pulled out a cigarette and handed it to her, “Light it for me please.”
She did and she took a cigarette for herself. “What would be the one reason why you’d call off the wedding or divorce him?” He paused, “I’m sure betrayal is not top among them.”
Would she if George betrayed her? She wasn’t sure, somehow she always felt that marriage didn’t make things exclusive and they had even discussed that once. He had asked her if she’d ever divorce him if she found him on bed with someone else. She remembered the reply she gave too, she wouldn’t. She had few friends from college days who went behind the backs of their husbands, some of them ended up being messy relations other’s worked it out. She too would. After all they had been friends long before they started dating. That had to mean something.
“No.” Priya replied, “But then it’s you?” She replied.
“Does the cock make any difference.” He asked.
“What would he think?”
“I don’t know.” Frank paused, “He’s never found me in bed with one of his girls. Though that is not true about him.” Frank replied.
“Jesus he…”
“Long before you were even dating.” Frank paused, “He had just turned eighteen and this hot chick I was dating figured why not. Some kind of list.” Frank paused to take a puff of his cigarette, “So would you want to.”
“Want to what…” she didn’t know the answer.
“You know what. I’m going to make it easier for you.” Frank continued as he slowed the vehicle, he slid his seat a bit backwards, leaned forward and unzipped his pants. Priya turned her eyes out of the window.
“Frank no.”
“The snake is out of the bag dear.” He replied, “It’s too late now.”
Priya turned around and he was saying the truth and so was Sana. She knew it wasn’t fully erect.
“From your face I guess my son does not take after me.”
Priya smiled, “Jesus, that is long.”
It was indeed, like a third limb, resting on his thigh, the tip almost mid way through his thighs. A thick bulbous head.
“Don’t be ashamed.” Frank added as he grabbed her hand and pushed it between his legs. She had protested, a faint protest, but she felt it in her hand, pulsing, soft and limb as it began to be erect.
“Go on stroke it.” Frank added.
Priya was hypnotised by it, as though some ancient curse had her in it’s vice like grip, she softly ran her fingers up and down.
“That is it…” he spoke, “I promise it won’t hurt. I promise I’d not do anything till you ask me to.”
By now she held it in her palm and felt it quiver and take shape, get harder and harder. She began jerking it off. It was an awkward position.
“Oh I needed this badly.” He grunted as she quickened her pace, it was long, as long as it could be like in the photo she had seen.
“It’s not going to be long.” He added as he grabbed the box of tissue, “Jesus it’s never been this soon.” He stuffed the box and slid the head of his cock through the opening of the tissue box. She reached across and held the box as he quivered and grunted emptying his load into the box.
“Fuck!” he grunted as he squirted into the tissue box. “Jesus.” He called out.

Few minutes later they pulled up to her apartment. She flung the tissue into the nearby dustbin. She turned around and said good night as she rushed into her room. That night she had the most wonderful climax, the dildo of hers was creamed with her juices. She had to seek two more releases before sleep finally took over.
Like Reply
Days went by quiet quickly. It was one of those days like exam nights. Just read one page and an hour would slip by, unlike how slowly time crawled during the last period of the last day before the long vacation. Her friend Sana had gone abroad yet they had called and spoke for an hour. Sana didn’t mention anything about the previous weekend, neither did she ask. Priya hadn’t spoken to Frank, even though they met few times there was never a chance. Frank still managed to pat her bums few times and once even cop a feel. She hadn’t objected then. It was as if she knew she wanted him to. Having not many leaves for the wedding, she had to be at her work and given how auditing was happening and she had to be there, it meant overtime. With just three days left for the wedding, George was going to land that evening.
She was still at her office, checking through mails, giving what was needed by the auditing team. Her mobile rang. It was Frank.
“Are you driving down?”
“To the airport. Yes.” Priya replied.
“Care to pick me up, had a long day.”
She paused, she wasn’t sure, “I’ll be at your place.”
“No… no need. I will take a rick to your office, we can leave together.”
“Okay.”
“Did you have dinner?”
“Not yet.”
“Should I grab a sandwich.”
“I was thinking we could stop at some small hotel en route.”
“Do we really need to leave that early.”
“I’ll not be leaving here till twelve or even one.”
“Keep me posted.”

It wasn’t till quarter past twelve when she finally got free, she pulled out of the campus and lit her cigarette waiting for Frank. He pulled up in a rick and waved at her. She walked up to her, pulled out a cigarette from her pack. They spoke for a while before finally leaving to the airport which was a good forty minutes drive from her office given the traffic was few. They crossed the turn towards airport and drove few kilometres further to a all night hotel which was pretty famous with truck and lorry drivers. They finished their dinner and drove towards the airport.
“I need to buy a pack.”
“Even I need one.” She added.
“Should we go back?”
Smoking was prohibited inside the airport premises, not many cigarette shops were there, the only one was inside the international transit section which would need a ticket to get inside. They decided to drive back and bought two packs.
“You look tried.” Frank added as he stepped out of the car. They had pulled up by an bridge, away from the highway, just across the airport. They could hear the roaring jets and the screech of tires when the flights landed.
“Just busy day at work.”
“You are on leave tomorrow right?”
“Yep, next ten days.” Priya replied.
“It’s sad neither of you are going to honey moon.”
“He does not have leaves. We both have only one week.”
“Your generation has put work above life.”
“It pays well.” She replied, puffing out a cloud of smoke.
“I was expecting you’d call… you know to get reacquainted with a friend.”
She giggled.
“I wanted to, but didn’t know how.”
He burst out laughing. Lighting a second cigarette as he leaned back on to the car. He softly laid his hand on her arm, caressing her. She didn’t object. His hand traced it’s way down to her breasts and softly squeezed it. She didn’t resist it either.
“Isn’t it too public?”
“That makes it even better.” He replied.
His hand slipped further down softly caressing her waist.
“Don’t go any further.” Priya replied, “It’s out of commission for another two days.”
“You seemed to have timed it perfectly.”
“The stress… it started late this time.”
“Aren’t there pills…”
“The only pills I take are those that don’t get me loaded.” She replied.
“I take that makes me loaded.” He replied smiling, squeezing her breasts softly.
She stubbed the cigarette she was smoking and ran her hand between his legs. She could feel the same trembling she had felt when she had touched it the first time. He helped her by unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, something he was doing quiet often when she was around.
Priya looked around, there were few vehicles zipping by in the highway behind the two. She stepped forward and turned around, softly kissing his tobacco stained lips and then she knelt before him. His limb penis dangling before her. Her lips parted and she softly kissed the head of his cock. With her tongue she licked the head and softly took it in her mouth, teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. He squirmed as he leaned back on her car. Her head bobbed back and forth as his cock became erect, sliding in and out of her wet mouth effortlessly. She felt his hand on her head as he pushed her head letting more of his cock into her mouth. She could feel the tip of his cock deep in her throat and there was more of it left. She pulled back her head, with her eyes watering, she repeated it all over.
Caressing his thighs, she looked up at him.
“Tell me when you are ready?” she added.
He grunted a yes as she began blowing him with her spare hand she began jerking him.
“Jesus” Frank mumbled his legs becoming weak as he eased back supporting his weight on her car, his arm resting on the roof of the vehicle, clutching the edge for grip. Her head was bobbing back and forth and her eyes were fixed up, waiting for him to look up at her.
“I’m…” he mumbled, Priya eased back, leaving just the head of his cock in her mouth. She waited as she felt the first thick squirt deep in her throat, few more thick creamy squirts followed filling her mouth, she swallowed what she could and he still kept coming. When he had finished she sucked out the last few drops from his shaft before leaning back, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.
“Tastier too.” She replied smiling as she stood up.

Few hours later while she was savouring George’s manhood, all she could think of was the taste of his father’s manhood and she wished she could have fucked him that night.

to be contd...
Like Reply
The wedding was a hugely successful event. They had finished at the church and had a reception in the evening at a five star hotel with a elaborate buffet menu for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Late after everyone had left for the evening the dead tired couple returned to their hotel room and slept. It wasn’t till late in the noon when they finally woke up.
George kissed his wife, “It does not feel different.” He added.
She snuggled out of her blanket, “What do you mean…”
“I was expecting it to be different… you know… it just feels like before our wedding.”
Priya grinned, “Yep… only now we have a legal contract…. I mean soon.”
They kissed and he softly ran his hand on her breasts. His mobile rang, it was Frank. He spoke for a while.
“Dad has asked us to come and meet him in the evening.”
“Why…” she already knew the answer.
“What time are we meeting him?”
“Seven…” he checked the time, it was closer to three, “Which means we have to leave soon.”
“What I thought we were going…”
“It can wait love…” George kissed his wife.

Around seven George pulled up by the road, his dad’s car was parked right by.
“Follow me.” Frank said without getting out of the vehicle. George stepped back into his car and followed his father. Through the thick traffic it wasn’t difficult to miss his father’s Porsche Cayene.
Priya already knew were they were going, she wanted to break the surprise but it would be like spoiling Frank’s surprise and after their brief liaison she didn’t want to.
George pulled up to the parking lot of a huge house at the very end of a gated community.
Frank turned around, “Come in, I have a friend to meet.” Frank added as he walked in through the gate. Priya followed the two men few feet behind. It was difficult to not speak out what she knew.
George walked in through the open door into a brand new home. Frank pulled out the keys from his pocket, dangled it before his son.
“What?” George asked.
“Congrats on the wedding son.” Frank added.
“What is this…”
“This is our home…” Priya shouted out and Frank smiled.
“What do you mean.” George was still not sure looking at the key.
“That keys are useless, you need to fill in your fingerprints.” Frank said smiling.
“What…”
“This is our house. Frank’s gift…” Priya filled.
“What…” George stared around, “Are you fucking kidding me…”
“Nope…” Frank replied.
“And you know…”
“I let her decide the interiors…”
“I could not wait to tell you…”
George hugged his dad and Priya joined too.
They took a good hour seeing their own home while Frank went out for some phone call. George had never been happier. ‘He never told me’ George was close to tears, ‘He never told me.’ Wiping his tears. Priya held her husband knowing that it had been a long dream of his to buy a house in the city and this was better than anything they had seen. The three went for a dinner at nearby restaurant. Priya and George headed off to their hotel room and grabbed their dress and luggages.
“New house and we are going to celebrate tonight.” George smiled, leaning forward and kissing.
“Is your surprise better…”
“Mine…” George smiled, “Not as good as the house, but a close second. I can’t beat dad’s gift.”
Priya leaned and kissed her husband on the lips. The two drove to their new house. It took a good hour and half and by ten they pulled up through the gates of their own home. Frank’s car was no where to be seen. She opened the door with her fingerprint and stepped inside.
“I need to get refreshed…” George added.
“Don’t use my washroom…” Priya added.
“How about we start…” George paused, “No… we will start later, I have got you a dress.” George leaned and kissed his wife.
“Don’t tell me that is the surprise.”
“No honey, that gift is for me.” George grinned and kissed her again. Priya walked up the flight of stairs into the bathroom. She filled the tub and slid into the bathtub. It was going to be a special night and her first fuck as a wife, that called for a special bath. A good hour later she stepped out draped in a bathtub. Taking her time to dry her hair and she walked out into her bedroom.
There was a briefcase on the bed. The super king sized bed, six feet plus in length and breadth. George always wanted to have pets and he loved rotweilers and pit bulls, given that she too was crazy about dogs she had added her own to the list, a labrador. The super king size bed was for the whole family, but not the briefcase, that was for her. She popped it open and saw a note.
‘This gift is for me, beautiful.’ George.

She pulled out the packet and spread it out. She knew George’s weakness for transparent dresses, the open slit legs another of his weakness. She checked the label, Eva Lendel, Flame collection. Had to be expensive for a bridal wear that would never be worn. She figured it came with a corset that was missing. She grabbed the dress and slipped it over her naked body, zipping it up the best she could. She then checked herself in the mirror of her wardrobe. The floral pattern on her dress was was designed in such a way to reveal her wholesome breasts covering just the nipples and the same patters hid her groin. The long slit showed all her leg and she grabbed the white stilettos she had worn the previous day. She checked her hair and threw it across her shoulders, her long black hair still wet at places from the long bath. She combed and smoothened it, adjusting her dress and the breasts making sure the dress snuggled like a second skin.
She stepped on to the huge bed and messaged George that she was ready. A minute later he walked in through the door, a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hand. She could see he had started the party a bit early, nevertheless he poured the glasses and handed her one. He was dressed in his tuxedo and he sat by the bed.
“You look beautiful.” George added, raising the glass, “
Priya walked up to him on the couch and sat on his laps, she kissed him before she sipped her drink. His hands slid between her legs through the open slit and softly caressed her bald pussy.
“Jesus… you never stop to surprise me.” George added as he felt wetness between her legs.
Softly caressing her pussy lips they kissed again. His finger inside her wet slit. Her breath faltered as she strained to continue the kiss without moaning.
“You are horny…” George smiled as he sipped the champagne before placing the glass on the nearby table. George lifted her up, cradling her in his arms, walked towards the bed and flung her gently on to it. He watched as she bounced on the bed. He grabbed her legs and pulled it towards him, parting them.
“Leave the footwear on…” Priya added as she readily parted her legs.
“Whooo… someone is in heat tonight.” George smiled as he lifted the long wedding dress all the way up revealing her moist pussy. He leaned forward and with his tongue ran it up and down all the way. Priya squirmed as she felt his cold tongue between her legs. She reached between her legs, wanting more his tongue darted softly flicking her clitoris. Priya shut her eyes and began focusing on the pleasure from what he was doing.
“I’ve a better plan.” George spoke, pulling back, irritated she stared down, he was already up and walking towards the table, grabbing a cube of ice from the champagne bucket. He walked back and began gently using the ice to caress her ankle. The cold ice on her freshly bathed warm skin heightened her sensitivity and Priya moaned. Digging her fingertips into the soft sheets of her bed she grunted as he moved the cube of ice all the way up to her thighs. Teasingly he drew circles on her thighs only to stop and repeat it with her right leg. He then licked the trail of cold water before softly placing the cube of ice on her clitoris.
Priya grunted as she felt the cold water drip between her wet pussy lips, she felt him part his pussy lips and gently push the small piece of ice in through her pussy lips. Her muscles contracted pushing the small cube of ice out. He softly ran it up and down.
“Jesus…” Priya grunted as she felt him part. She strained to look down, he walked back with the bucket of champagne, he softly raised her bums, angled his head forward and poured the champagne, swallowing it as it washed down her wet pussy lips. He then licked off the champagne and thrust his tongue into her cunt. Squirming she felt her body submit to his teasing tongue.
“Turn around.”
“Wha…” she asked as she felt him turn her around.
“I am going to eat your arse.” He smiled.
Priya stared at him, with disbelief, George had never done that despite her having asked, she didn’t resist and turned around. He used the cube of ice to leave cold water trails on each of her bums. She grunted when he parted her bum cheeks, she felt his cold tongue lick the softness between. Biting into the pillow she felt her body quiver with pleasure. The cold bursts of the cube of ice soon followed with the his warm tongue, it made her skin blush. Shutting her eyes she felt him push the cube of ice through the soft rosy lips of her bums. His tongue followed licking of the drops of water. She felt him turn her around, she turned around and the cube of ice gently pressed on her clitoris, his tongue teasing her pussy lips. She reached down between her legs. Felt the curly hair of her husband.
Quivering with pleasure she felt something was wrong. Her husband didn’t have curly hair. She strained and stared between her legs.

To be contd...
Like Reply
Great story keep it up
Like Reply
“Frank!” She was shocked.
George was seated by the couch.
She wasn’t sure, was it some dream, no, she could see it, she felt the cube of ice on her bare skin. She wasn’t dreaming. It wasn’t some alcohol induced drowsiness induced illusion. It was for real.
George smiled, “Remember the surprise.”
She stared at him and then frank as she pulled back.
“Didn’t I tell you, there are many secrets about him that would ruin your marriage.”
She stared at him.
“This my dear is our secret.” Frank continued, “We share.” George added.
“Jesus.” Priya grunted.
“So tell me dear, you want it dear.”
“Frank…” she mumbled looking at George, unsure. “George…” she called out.
“Would you love. Want to have an unforgettable night.”
Frank added, “With men you love.”
“Jesus…” Priya grunted as she lay on the bed.
“I take it as a yes.” Frank said going back to do what he was doing earlier. Her body quivered realising what was happening. Her husband was seated on the couch, sipping a cup of champagne while his father was savouring her.
Jesus!
She grunted as she felt his fingers part her pussy lips.
“Is it too early for me to join?” George walked up to the bed, the glass and bottle of champagne in his hand. Her body quivered as she felt him tease her g-spot. Her body arched forward, mouth wide open, George leaned forward and poured the champagne on her face, watching it drizzle down. He gently parted her top revealing her breasts, softly he poured the champagne on her breasts one after the other. He then softly licked it off her breasts, suckling on her nipples, gently digging his teeth into her sensitive nipples. She yelped, feeling her body tense up, submitting to the teasing kisses and fondles of two men.
“Jesus.” She grunted as she felt George step on the bed, he moved up, unzipping his pants and pulling out his man hood. She arched forward to swallow his cock as she began sucking him. Softly cradling her face on the pillow, he mounted her dipping his cock softly into her open mouth. Before she could say or speak anything George was fucking her, in her mouth. His cock sliding and slipping.
Down between her legs, Frank was thrusting his fingers deep into her cunt, softly fondling and teasing her g-spot. With the cube of ice in his mouth, he fondled her clitoris. Her body ached as she felt her husband strain and just as she knew he was about to release he pulled back, stroking his cock, he squirted his seeds all over her face and she squirmed as her body writhed and quivered into a shuddering climax.
“You are beautiful.” George spoke as he stepped back.
Priya grunted as she eased up staring between her legs. Frank had already stripped, his erect cock pointed towards her, he stood by the foot of the bed, softly stroking his cock, teasingly looking at her.
“Tell me…”
She gasped, “What…” she took a deep breath, “What…” her voice weakened.
“Tell me what I want to hear…”
“Fuck me frank… fuck me with that cock…”
“And…”
“Fuck me…” she parted her legs, her moist cunt spread apart.
Frank grinned as he angled forward, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards the base of the bed. Stuffing two pillows under her bums she lifted her up. Teasingly he softly patted her pussy with his cock, he teased her pussy with his bulbous cock head. She gasped as she felt it gently push through her pussy lips.
“Oh Frank!” She grunted.
Her pussy lips strained as it widened for his manhood, gently thrust it deeper, the walls of her pussy wrapped around his erect manhood. She shut her eyes as she wanted to feel every inch of it. He softly thrust his cock and it slipped easier inside her, leaning forward she felt it all inside her. Gasping she looked between her legs. Her cock was fully inside, all of it and she squirmed. He started with soft pounding, with soft and long thrusts he began to tease her as she moaned and gasped. When he quickened his pace, her body surrendered, quivering as she felt each thrust deep inside her.
Frank wasn’t going to slow down, instead he quickened the pace, the cock slipping and sliding in and out of her, she could feel his balls slap her. Her senses clouded she had climaxed, few times and he was still going strong. It didn’t take long as she felt thick squirts of her semen deep inside her. When Frank finally stopped she had climaxed few more times. He gently pulled out, his limb cock wet with their juices as he sat back.
Wasted she felt like a heap of spent flesh. She had hardly relaxed when she felt George inside her. George was no match for his father, yet the pace at which he was pounding her, she felt her body submit, squirming she dug into last of her reserves as she climaxed just in time to feel George’s sharp squirts of semen inside her. She shut her eyes and drifted off into a dizzy slumber.
If she thought that was the end of it, she was wrong. The two men got to it after few cups of champagne and by the time she was done, she had fainted off into a drowsiness. A good hour later Priya sat up, smelling of semen, she sat up, George and Frank was seated by the couch, with a fresh bottle of champagne they had just opened.
“We were waiting for you.” George added filling up a glass for her.
Frank helped her up. Her bridal gown had become a mess just like her hair. The semen George had left had dried up, there were wet trails of it on her thighs and on the soft sheet of the bed. She took the glass of champagne and drank from it, her parched throat needed it badly.
“Anyone has a cigarette.”
“That’s my girl.” George added as he popped open his pack of smokes. He lit a cigarette for her.
Priya finished her cigarette and gulped down few glasses of the cold champagne. She then stumbled into the washroom, Frank right behind her to help her. He walked with her to the shower and turned it on for her, the warm water dripping down their naked bodies as they cleaned up. He built up a lather wiping the semen and sweat off her.
“Is it going to be like this…” Priya whispered.
Frank smiled, “Do you have any complains.”
She nodded her head.
“Do you want to bring in more…”
She grinned again, “Do you…”
They kissed, his fingers sliding between her legs as she pulled back.
“It’s hurting.” She added.
“Don’t worry…” he went down and kissed her pussy lips, his tongue digging deep, licking the drops of water trailing down from the warm shower.
“I need to piss…” Priya added.
Frank leaned forward and held his mouth open. Priya stared at him and their gaze locked, she turned the shower off and waited for the last of the warm water to wash off. She eased back leaning on the cubicle as she relaxed her sphincters. Bursts of her golden champagne splashed off his face and she could see he had no inhibition in swallowing whatever that came out. Gripping his curly hair she pulled him closer, parting her legs up as she relaxed and emptied every bit of what she had into his mouth filling it. Without missing a single drop he swallowed it all. Heightened by the sudden kinkiness of what had happened, she pulled him up and kissed him, tasting her own fluids on his lips. He pulled her aside, leaning onto the wall of the washroom, he angled his cock from behind, lifting her legs, he thrust into her, his hard cock sliding easily inside.
Grunting and moaning she climaxed just as he quickened his pace and all he could was to quiver before finally releasing his seeds inside her, not much, just whatever little was left.
She then knelt before him, opening her mouth, she swallowed the juices thick on his cock.
“Do you want to…” Priya asked.
He stared at her as he leaned back and eased, his bladders opened up and soft golden drizzle dripped down into her mouth. He didn’t ease completely holding back, giving her just a taste. She swallowed it holding back the feeling of retching.
“It’s okay…” Frank added.
“No… I’ll get around.” He said.
He stood back and eased angling his wee on her breasts and her face, she held her hair back as the warm piss dripped down between her legs. He angled his cock up a bit watching it splash off her face and she opened her mouth only to shut it almost immediately. When he was finished she leaned forward and sucked the last of it from his cock.
Frank smiled as he lifted her up, kissing her.
“Welcome to the family.” He smiled.

END OF THIS STORY
Like Reply
STORY 2

THANKS JASMINE

Jasmine stared out at the vast expanse of the snow decked valley before her, a single tear froze in her eyes, the glass of martini didn’t make it any better.

How could it?
It was her honey moon suite and she had landed alone. Having payed for it herself, a dream honey moon, was something she had desired as the culmination of her four year long romance with Tom.
It didn’t materialise.
He called off the wedding with just days left behind, he didn’t love her, an excuse all men made. That wasn’t the truth, she should have put her foot down the first time she caught him cheating on her. Once a cheater always a cheater, she would remember that. Softly caressing the fur jacket, Jasmine turned around. It was still dusk and the thick fog settled down in the mountain resort. She hadn’t stepped out of the suite since she arrived that morning, not even for food. She had asked it to be delivered in her room.
The shame of staying alone in a honey moon suite. That itself told the story. No one needed to hear anything more. All she wanted to do was bury herself in the warm blanket and hope that she’d wake up in the morning realising it was her wedding day and the whole thing was a night mare.
The cold gust of wind reminded her that it wasn’t a night mare. She had turned off her mobile for the whole week. Hundred of calls, her friends, classmates, loved ones all enquiring about her. She didn’t have the ear to hear the same words all over again and again. She could not be bothered by it. She was the woman who had chosen her man and got dumped at the altar. She had to live with that.
The ring on the door drew her out of her reverie. Wiping her face, she stepped back into the room. With the balcony door left wide open, the room was cold, chilling in fact. She walked up to the door and pulled open the latch.
“Good evening mam!” it was an elderly gentleman, short and stout with a pleasant smile, a professional smile. Of course he was the manager.
“Your parents have been trying to reach you for a while.” He stared behind her, saw the balcony door open, “It gets cold as it gets dark mam, would you want me to send someone to make the fire.”
She turned around and looked, nodding her head.
“Could you please leave the receiver back in it’s place.”
“Just tell them I’m fine and I’m not foolish enough to do stupid things.”
The manager smiled, “But of course mam. May I offer you a complimentary bottle of rare wine on your arrival.”
“Nothing for free please.” Jasmine returned the smile politely.
“Of course mam. I’ll send someone to light the fire.”
Jasmine nodded her head and walked outside, the stout man had already turned around when she called him back. “Could you send me a packet of cigarette too.”
“Sure mam, which would that be.”
“Anything light, Marlboro, Dunhill.”
“Sure.” He nodded and politely retreated. She left the door open and walked back to the balcony and stood at the exact same place. He was right, as the night crept in the breeze got stronger and colder. The attendent knocked and she waved him in. He walked to the fire place and fixed the fire, piling logs of woods into the electric furnace. She was in no mood to go back into the room.
“Is that all mam?” he asked as he was about to leave.
“Could you change the sheets and get a fresh warm blanket.” Jasmine added pointing at her huge bed.
“Sure mam.” He walked away only to return in few minutes with her pack of smokes and change of sheets. She watched as he very carefully replaced the cold sheets and spread the bed with fresh ones. She thanked him tipping him a generous fifty as she walked back into the room shutting the balcony door. She sat on the comfortable couch and turned the television on, an old western movie. She was not particularly fond of old westerns, but Client Eastwood, his movies were a league apart as she increased the volume of the television her telephone rang. She hadn’t noticed it but the attendant had replaced the receiver back on the cradle. She walked over and picked the call. It was from her home, her sister-in-law, she sounded worried.
“Jesus, chill, I just want to spend a week away from all the noise and return, how difficult is it to understand.”
“Leave your mobile on atleast.” Her sister in law screamed back.
“Why, so it can buzz every few minutes, one stupid message or the other.”
“Jesus, okay, only we know this number, can you at least answer once a day.”
“Call around this time.”
“Sure.”
“I don’t want to hear anyone else, you will make the call.”
“Sure I will.”
“You know me, I won’t do stupid shit, if that is what you are worried about.”
There was a nervous laugh at the other end, “I know dear.”
“Sure thanks good night.” Jasmine disconnected the call, she walked back to the couch and turned the volume up on her television.
It was understandable. Who went to their honey moon alone. Of course they were worried. Some would think she was not in the right mind set. Maybe she wasn’t. But it was a weekend she wanted it was important for her. She had booked a year in advance and had gone through hours of research and travelogue before settling on the one place she found beautiful. If marriages were made in heaven, this was the window to it. She had remarked when she booked the place. It didn’t come cheat, cost per day was in few thousand dollars and they only provided free breakfast and a buffet dinner. Nothing else. It didn’t matter, she needed the suite and she had it. She could have cancelled and saved a ton of money, but that was not her. It was her vacation.
Shrivelled under a blanket the heat radiated into the room from the furnace and she stared at the television screen as sleep took over. She hadn’t even peeled open her pack of smokes.

It wasn’t till late morning she finally woke up the next day. Night on the couch, it was not unusual for her during college days, but in the honey moon suite, it felt worse. She sat up, grabbed her pack of smokes and ordered a cup of coffee. If she had landed here, she was going to go around and visit some places. She called the reception and hired a vehicle, she needed a good all wheel drive and the rental provided her a Subaru Forester, she was comfortable with stick shifts and preferred it to automatic transmission, she then ordered a cup of tea and walked out to sit in the balcony. There were only four honey moon suites in the resort and each one faced a direction. Being at the very top of the resort it had a comfortable bedroom with a beautiful view and a washroom and small kitchen just in case they wanted to make anything though she wasn’t sure she could cook anything more than just tea or coffee, maybe a hot soup or two. The drinks bar too was filled with wine and whiskey and she didn’t like either of them. She’d have preferred some strong rum, maybe spiced rum, that was more of her drink. Single malts were for pompous old men who wanted to show of their knowledge of alcohol, rum was the more manly of drinks, bitter and burning at the same time. An odd concoction. Easing back with her morning cup of tea, she lit her cigarette as she scanned through her laptop remembering the notes she had kept months ago about the places she wanted to visit.
There were four of them planned for the first day, first was a suicide point, followed by a peaceful lake and then pine wood mountains and last the horse meadow farms were they bred race stallions. She had learnt horse riding in her boarding school and she wondered if she still remembered any of it. It was like cycling she had read, once learnt it was difficult to follow. The next two days she was going on a wine tour of the local wine yard and take the rope way to the highest point of the southern ranges. The view from there was supposed to be magnificent. She had seen it in a 360 degree panoramic view in some youtube video. She walked down to the breakfast hall just as it was being shut. She was not the only one, there were few couples, young and old, families with kids. Taking few pieces of toast and sausages along with a bowl of fresh cut fruits and vegetables she made her way to the very corner of the dinning hall, table for two and she made herself comfortable. The bearer brought her a cup of steaming hot chocolate it was supposed to keep her carbs high on a cold day when one rarely got tired or built a sweat. Downing it in a hurry she brushed past an elder pair walking down to the car she had rented. A dark blue Subaru.
The whole morning she had just driven down, the queue at suicide point was a put down and she didn’t want her day to start standing for hours to get a five minute view. A local trinket shop owner said the place was empty in the evening since it was very cold. She didn’t mind cold, quickly reversing her plan she left to the horse meadows. It was true riding a horse was something that never left one, though the owner had said he was a well behaved horse and loved posing for pictures, she took a few rounds in the huge estate, trotting and on few stretches, letting the horse gain speed. It did a ton of good for her as she hugged the tall horse and kissed him on the forehead before feeding him fresh carrots and jaggery. She spent good few hours getting to know about the horses and then headed off to the pine forest with her trusted GPS guiding her. A good few hours of trekking in heavy woollen jacket and boots made her sweat like a pig and she had to pull them off as she sat down for a late lunch of beef stew and garlic bread. She wasted few more hours driving before finally heading off to the suicide point. The place was still crowded, but not like morning and the queue was smaller. She stood for the ticket and then followed the group all the way up, the view was better than what she had seen in the picture and she took quiet few pictures of her own. She watched as the sun set in horizon and the tour guide instructed everyone to follow before the fog caught up and it turned really dark. Driving back it drizzled and she slowed down the vehicle, the traffic from the point was maddening and most were slow. She turned the radio on and the heater keeping herself warm and comfortable as she snaked down the steep mountain driving up again to her resort. Few kilometres away from her resort she saw two men standing by the road and waving. They were clearly wet and had been walking for a while. The route ended up at the resort so they had to be headed the same way. She pulled up right next to the two and stopped.
“Jump in.”
“She’s the lady from the resort.”
The elder man stared at his friend.
Jasmine smiled as he pulled off his wet jacket and dumped it in the trunk and joined her in the front seat.
“Dillon” he introduced himself in a thick accent, “From the Carribeans” he added.
“Boris…” his friend replied from the rear seat, “Uzbek.”
“Jasmine.” She introduced herself.
“You are the single woman in the honey moon suite.” Boris spoke with a thick Russian accent.
“I’m …” Jasmine replied smiling.
“Fucking idiot.” He quipped.
“Boris is a former Chechen special ops have worked with some mobs, you want someone taken care off he is the go to guy.” Dillon added.
Boris laughed out aloud, “Sore knee, I’m good for nothing.”
Jasmine grinned. She sped down the road as the rain intensified. The resort was top of a small hill and the roads were curvy and since the rain had turned heavy, the visibility also dwindled. Boris offered to take the wheel few times but Dillon noted she was doing an excellent job given the circumstances. Jasmine was indeed a good driver, she had learnt driving when she was fourteen in an old Jeep and she had been driving through slush mud and lakes of her uncle’s estate ever since she was a teenager. Bad visibility didn’t impose a big problem for her, she knew the roads well and since the GPS showed the turns before hand she knew what to expect too.
They reached safely around eight and she handed the keys to the valet. They hugged and thanked her for the lift and the three parted.
Like Reply
waiting for next...............

update plz
Like Reply
She wasn’t expecting a knock on the door late evening when the Dillon walked up to her door while she was out in the balcony smoking in the cold breeze. He got a bottle of wine with him.

“I suppose it’s only appropriate to thank you for the help evening.” He handed her the bottle, “Especially with a ugly arse Russian, he could kill you with his words”
She graciously accepted the wine, a rare forty year old wine, she didn’t know it but she remembered it from the menu and it cost a bomb.
“You could join us, we already opened the bottle.”
She stared back, there was no harm, two elder men who were genuinely nice.
“Of course.” She replied, “Let me change up.”
“Good, I’ll wait.” Dillon added as he shut the door. She walked inside, grabbed the jacket and her woolen hat along with the leather gloves and wore her socks joining Dillon who led the way down to the room right under her suite.
Boris was there, wearing a shorts and a loose shirt with half the buttons thrown open. A patch of grey hair on his chest and menacing tattoo, she could not see it as he straightened her dress up.
“You said you were going to give and return.”
“She needed the distraction” Dillon added as he stepped into the room shutting the door.
She pulled up a chair near the fire place and sat, peeling off her hat and gloves, the room was smaller and warmer. Not leaving the balcony door open would have kept the room warm like theirs.
“So you guys together?” Jasmine asked.
“Do we look like a bunch of faggots” Boris replied.
“I’m sorry. Pardon my friend.” Dillon almost immediately added, “It’s just him, he is an arsehole, there is no cure. We have been coming here for few years now.”
“Oh wow that is good.”
“Ya…this idiot is a sentimental fool.”
“We all are.” Dillon added, “We met two decades back when we arrived here with our families and we kept bumping every few years.”
“So now.”
“Old and alone, we have only few friends left and this place has lots of good and bad memories.”
Jasmine smiled as she reached for the glass Dillon handed her.
“Cheers” She raised her glass.
Boris waved his arm and Dillon touched the glasses.
“Jesus, for once be nice.” Dillon quipped, “This is a good wine.”
“It’s fucking costly.” Boris replied.
“I agree.” Jasmine added.
Boris stared at her as though he didn’t want her to agree to him. “I’d have had a hundred bottles of Rum with this.”
“I too prefer spiced rum.” Jasmine paused, staring back at Boris, “And it does not have anything to do with you.”
“Let’s get Rum for you two then.”
“That’d be great.”
They ordered a spiced rum and Boris and Jasmine filled their glasses and added coke to it, Boris preferred it with just touch of soda. They touched their glasses and Boris eased back, his shirt pulling off revealing part of the tattoo.
“That is a menacing tattoo.” Jasmine stared at Boris.
“Prison tattoo.” Boris replied, pulling his shirt part revealing a cracked skull with a knife stuck into one of the hollow eyes and red blood dripping out.
“It’s not prison, it’s gulag.” Dillon corrected his friend.
Everyone knew gulags, Russian prisons in Siberia, were they sent those the state didn’t agreed with, she had read about thousands who had perished there and the origin of the infamous Road of Bones too.
“Jesus! I’m sorry.” Jasmine replied.
“Don’t be… I don’t need your sympathies”
Why was he so brutish? He looked like there was not one bone of decency in him.
Jasmine turned around to Dillon, “What the fuck did I do?”
“He is just pissed at the world all time.” Dillon replied.
“If you are going to make me feel uncomfortable, I’m going to fucking tear that skin off you.” Jasmine stared back at Boris, he was menacing but she could get equally pissed off. “Being angry is not just your comfort zone, I too am quiet capable of that.”
“Ah! Silly girl” Boris waved at her, “Look at me, I’m alone in honey moon suite, I want world to feel sorry for me.” He quipped back.
“Is that why you think I’m here.”
“Jesus, both of you be quiet” Dillon interrupted.
“No let him answer, is that why you think I’m fucking here.” Jasmine screamed, “Fucking answer me.”
“Why else then?”
“Cause I needed this break, I needed to leave the city and start over, you think my life revolves around that fucking cock.” Jasmine screamed back.
Dillon walked up to his friend, “For Christ’s sake, please shut your fucking hole. She does not need to hear this, no one does.”
Boris stared at his friend and then at a very angry Jasmine.
“Remember don’t eat your life away cause of this. Locking up in the room won’t help, take it from me, I was locked for years in a pig pen, I know what I’m speaking.” Boris added calmly, “Just live your life the way you want with whatever is left, that is all we get, one chance at life.”
“What the fuck do you think I’m doing.”
Boris smiled, the cut on his left lips parted menacingly, “A complete stranger like me got under your skin. Just imagine what you would be able to do to yourself.”
She sat down.
“It’s sad to see you lock up and waste your day, get out as quickly as possible and live.” Boris added. “That’s what I did, I got drunk and fucked as many whores I could the weekend I was freed.”
“Whatever.” Jasmine brushed him aside.
“Sweetheart” Boris leaned forward, reaching over, grabbing her arm, his hand was huge and she felt like a tiny doll, “The worst kind of prison is the one you build for yourself. Once you get locked it’s difficult to find the key. If it’s anger that helps you get out of it, then be pissed, if you want to cry, cry, do what ever you want and get the fucker out of your head, don’t ever let him live in your head, never. I forgave my enemies and they nearly got me killed, it’s difficult but then it’s the right thing. Just leave and move on.”
Jasmine smiled, patting his heavy hand, “I agree.”
“Good.” He raised his glass and she leaned forward raising hers to a cheers.
The rest of the evening went pleasant. Boris wasn’t his menacing self though he had every right to be pissed at everyone who breathed for the injustice done to him. His young wife was banged tortured and killed by the system, his daughter was sold to westerners who were looking for adoption. He had lost everything and lived through hell and yet had emerged strong, strong enough to start it all over and fall in love and raise a family. Though every day he still thought about his child and the wife he had loved. Dillon on the other hand was an investment banker with a very limited portfolio. Having born in Europe and brought up in the Caribbeans he had an accent a touch of both so as to speak. He owned his own firm and was a millionaire himself. The two formed an odd mix of friendship, miles apart and yet unified by trust. If anyone could reign in Boris it was Dillon, he was calm, composed and always weighed his words before he spoke.
The three had sat all night talking, mostly about Boris and how stupid he was to pick a fight against the state. It was Dillon’s favourite topic and with Jasmine too joining in it only got bad for Boris who was still sticking to his ground about doing the exact same thing knowing what had happened to his family. He and his wife were committed to the cause and had given the biggest sacrifices, they were proud about it and if their society had changed, they had some small role to play and hundred like him who had been hardened by the only hell on earth, a Siberian Gulag.
It wasn’t till two in the morning they finally parted, she was drunk and Boris the one whom alcohol didn’t seem to affect walked with her to her door.
“Remember live your life.” He said hugging her as they parted at her door. She had a good sleep that night, thanks to the fact that she had downed few pegs and smoked half a packet. Jasmine didn’t wake up till noon the next day with no signs of hangover or headache. After a good long shower she stepped out. Dressed in a long skirt and black shirt with a leather jacket thrown around her, along with the heavy boots she looked fresh as though born alive. She was in no mood for a lunch and decided she’d have something light in the nearby town. Driving down she stepped into a road side hotel and ordered a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon and sausages, with a hot steaming cup of tea. The heavy rains had taken away the cold and the sun shined bright for the first time since she had arrived. People were out in their light clothes and she too pulled off her leather jacket as she enjoyed her breakfast. Her plans were to go to the nearby wine yard, but the tour would not start till noon two and she didn’t want to be late like yesterday. Instead she had been thinking about the nearby road about hundred miles away from the town which had featured in few magazine as the most beautiful road. As much as she loved driving she hated the idea of canceling a wine tour that came well recommended. Maybe she’d postpone it for tomorrow and hopefully start early.

To be Contd...
Like Reply