Big Coconut of amma
This is a story about an exhibitionist woman in rural small village in Kerala. The village was in beautiful natural location with hills and rivers.In the village a family having me, my mother and father. I called my mother as amma. Amma's name was Meena and my name is Papu. She had a nice pair of big boobs similar to two big coconuts in a tree of hanging in two side and also had two big ass. She is a big woman having curvy figure. All men are interested to see her. She was very beautiful and charming. Amma love to stay in transparent saree at home. She had no blouse and always loving to stay only in saree at home. Amma doing her house work in that condition so more part of her big breast was seen while working and sometime her saree accidentally removed so that complete melons are seen but as me and my father was at home so she didn't care abut it. So I have a nice chance to see those big melons. When amma bathing and come to home in top less by covering her big boob in her hand. He enter in home but due to one room I was in the room so she changed her saree in corner of room where darkness. When our relatives and guest come to our house amma adjusted her saree but not in regular manner. So our guests also have a chance to see those big breast partially naked. Once my grand father, grand mother and uncle has come to our home. So Amma preparing food for them. My uncle have naughty mind and always staring at Amma's coconut. He wants to see complete bare big breast. He knows amma fears to cucroze as amma is his sister. He has a plan to see those big tits in front of all.So he take a cucroze and throwing to amma without knowing of amma. Cucroze fell on Amma's saree then it enters in Amma's big coconut in saree. Then amma feel it and she saw a cucroze on her big breast. Suddenly amma opened her saree in front of all and throw the cucroze. Total big breast is naked and my uncle, grandfather stunned after seeing that. When amma cooking in chula by wood so heat was severe. So she open her saree and stay top less but cover her breast in hand while cooking. When she removed water from rice he usually hold the can in her saree so her big breast was seen naked. We had a home of soil wall and asbestos. At that time I am 12 year old chield. We had one room and open kitchen. No electricity was at that time. We use lamp or marshal for light in night. In night amma stay complete naked. Amma didn't mind if I see her assets. I am fear of cucroze so in night when I see a cucroze I hug my Amma suddenly by fear and amma press my head over her big breast and her big rounded niple circle and long niple pressed with my chick. As we had one room me, amma my grandpa slept in room and my uncle and father slept in verendah. But my uncle wants to sleep in side my amma as he wants to press those big breast. He can't sleep in night and planned how to sleep near us. When I open my eye then I saw that he waked for peeing and he look us in window. As lamp was on in night clear scenes visible to out. I was excited so I open her saree and place my head on big Valley then amma kept her hand on my head and love me. I Suck her big niple and look my uncle but amma closed her eye. So he planned how to Suck those big breast and said to father that he is not comfortable in verendah. My father said him to sleep in room. So he came to our room slowly and call Amma's name. Amma waked up and cover her two big breast in hand and said what happened. Uncle said I sleep here I feel uncomfortable outside. In our room place was short. So Amma knew that he staring her big breast. So Amma said to him to sleep near me. Amma take me and slept me on her and cover her big breast in saree. Then in One side my uncle and in another side grandpa of my Amma. I acted like I sleep but after sometime I opened my eye then I saw that my uncle staring at my Amma so it was excited. Amma's coconut seen partially. My uncle mouth was watering. My head was in left big breast and her big breast was covered in saree but I find her long niple in saree. Then I uncovered her big breast to give chance to see my uncle. Then my uncle take her hand and place in her right breast and throw my hand. He press her big breast for five minutes but didn't cover her aerola. After sometime he come close to amma and Suck her big breast. Amma thought I played with her big breast. Then I saw to my grandpa and open Amma's saree so as to bare her big breast. Now I am in heaven. My uncle press one big breast. After some time my grandpa waked so my uncle acted like sleeping. When my grandpa waked he saw her left big breast totally naked and her long niple is seen and I slept on her. Then my grandpa place his hand on her left breast and press madly. My Amma is in deep sleep so both grandpa and uncle feed two breast and my face was in between two big breast. After some time it was be morning. Amma open her eye then saw that her saree was not in her upper part. My face was on her belly. And my hand on her big hairy virgina. Grandpa and uncle hand on her two big breast on two side. So she side me and side two hands and go to do her morning work. But I didn't let her and said amma I will sleep more with you. My uncle grandma grandpa wakeup and sat on floor. But grandpa and uncle never forgot that night. I can't leave amma and I slept on her lap and uncovered her big bossom and feed her big breast then amma cover her one big breast in hand. Grandma said naughty boy feeding till this age. After doing her morning work it was raining. In our home there was a hole on asbestos roof so water is falling in that hole. So we have no ladder to climb on the roof. So amma thought how to reach on roof. My uncle and grandpa has no idea. So Amma called me and said sit on my shoulder so that you can climb. So isat on her shoulder then amma stand slowly. Amma said to stand on her slowly. But I have a plan. But I slowly place my leg on her big breast. Her saree was removed by my leg now my uncle and grandpa saw it. As boob was very soft amma call my grand ma to hold her big breast from bottom so that I can stand. Now I stand in her two big breast. Amma holding my leg in his hand so her big armpit forest was completely seen and my grandma hold her big breast from bottom. My father usually love to sleeping in verandah. I sleep inside with Amma. Amma was 32 years old. She is very beautiful woman. Her face was like a queen but her father was not so much money so Amma married in a low class family. She was very loving and talk politely and do everything for others help. In our village all men have a wish as a wife like her. She was a big woman of height 5 feet 8 inch. She has big breast and big ass. She is wheatish colour and her big breast is slight yellow and wheatish. Her aerola is slightly red and a perfect circle with some points in circumstances. Niple was long like a small finger of mine. I Suck and sometimes bite this niple while sleeping. She was very careless whether someone seeing her asset. I was only the height of her big breast level. Amma changes her saree in front of me as she thought I am a kid to her. My amma sleeping in semi nude on mat. Her top was totally nude and her big breast were open as big hill valley. I usually sleeping with amma and slowly press my ammas coconut and sometime suck those tits while sleeping with her. Her two big tits were two pillow on a bed. Her one breast was two times of my face. Her big breast was wheat and white but her niple was slightly red. Her aerola was a perfect circle with some points on circumstances. Her aerola was not covered by my palm and her niple was long and hard. Her aerola is very smooth when I touch it. In night sometime I bite her niple when suck those tits. Sometimes my father return to home at late night and in drinking condition of local toddy. When he entered home he see us as I am sleeping with amma. He didn't say anything. But with him one of his friend come with him. My father invite him to home. When he entered in room he stunned that a big woman completely naked sleeping with her son. Her son can't take the long niple complete in his mouth. Then amma managed her saree and remove her niple from my mouth and wake up. At summer amma sleeping in verandah with me as it is heat in home due to asbestos. While sleeping in verendah I suck and press those big tits. Some men and women of my Amma's friend are there sitting and talking with Amma and they have nice chance to see those big breast. One of my Amma's friend said your son always feed your breast at this age. But amma said he is a small kid to me. My friends also see Amma's big breast while sleeping in night in verendah and they also some time grab Amma's coconut accidentally but amma didn't say anything as they were my friend. One was my friend his name is Mohan and he was big fan of amma. Mohan always tease me as Meena's darling.  Mohan also called amma as milk factory. I don't react him as he was my close friend. In our house there was a window opening in our vrendah. When my amma changing her saree in room Mohan watch the entire scene with hiding. When in summer amma sleep top less he also watch the scene by hiding and later he said to me that you can't take total niple in your mouth. Then I know that he watch us by hiding. One day he asked me have you ever seen your Amma's big breast? I said yes she is my Amma. Mohan said he always sleep with his amma and Meena always feed her milk in night and papu can't eat food without playing with her Amma's coconut. Sometimes Mohan and me both go to bath with Amma and he has a chance to see closely those big breast. Once Mohan family was going to his uncle house. Now mohan has a chance to stay in our home. So Mohan refuses to go with his family and said to stay with us. His mother was a friend of amma. His mother knew that amma is very loving. His mother said to amma to take care him. Amma said yes I will take care him as my son. His mother said to amma that now your two big breast will serve these boys. Amma laughed and said your son is very loving. Next day Amma went to bath and called us to bath. I refused to Bath because I want to give some pleasure to my friend Mohan. Then amma called me to oil Massage for bath as usually. But I didn't agree and said to amma to do that by Mohan. Amma call Mohan to massage her big back. Mohan take some coconut oil and massage her back. Her back was big so he take more time. Then Mohan asked amma whether he massage her big breast? Amma said you will massage in one condition. Mohan asked in what condition!! Amma said you should help papu in study and play with him in school. Mohan agree with Amma. Then amma open her very big breast. Mohan massage her big breast in one hand and then he said in one hand I can't hold this then he grab those tits in two hand. It was sound like plummm plummm... Amma's big breast was shining in oil and sun rays. Amma's big breast was wheatish and her red aerola shining. Mohan also massage her dark dense armpit and smell it. Her palm can't cover Amma's armpit.. It was big surface area of dense hair. Mohan asked amma do your son suck this? Amma said yes without my breast he can't sleep. Mohan asked does it contain milk? Amma said when papu was small it contains milk. Mohan asked can papu finish the milk? Amma said no he didn't. But he feed it for many hours rest of milk I make tea for her father and guest. He feed thease tits for 8 years. Without my breast he can't stay. Then amma bathing to Mohan and Mohan playing with her big breast. Amma said to Mohan that do not talk anyone what happening here. But Mohan told all the things to my friends later. Then we ate our lunch. In night as it was summer amma me and Mohan sleep in vrendah. As width vrendah was very small amma take our head and place on her big breast and grabbed then sleep. Mohan and me Suck the niple. My father watch this and said why are you feeding to Mohan? Amma said he will help my son in study. Father agreed and asked Mohan how is it?
Mohan said nice moment of my life. Mohan asked my father that he can't hold one big breast in her two hand and can't feed total aerola and niple. Father said papu also can't hold that mamuth breast. Amma, father and me laughed. Then in morning some men and women are passing through vrendah said Meena is a nice woman she also feeds her breast to another son. Then Mohan mother come back from uncles home. And asked amma did you care about my son? Amma said yes as my son. Then Mohan return to his home. In other time Mohan said everything to rest of my friends as amma refused to him. All men teasing me as Meena's darling. One day in river my friends teasing me Meena's darling and son of milk factory then my Amma heard that and angried. So Amma open her two big breast. All my friends saw it first time. They said Papu is really lucky. Papu must saw her boobs regularly. But I want to give some chances to my friends to see Amma's coconut. So when amma was bathing I hold her saree edge in my hand tightly. Amma didn't know it so When amma stand up then her saree was not in her heavenly breast. So total big breast were bare to my friends. Her niple were shining in sun. My friends were very lucky. But amma didn't cover it her saree was floating in water. Then I said to amma go to deep water. But deepness is more than my height. So Amma said me to hug her and sit on my belly so that she can take me. But I can't hug her tightly and I can't touch my two hand in her back because her two big breast. So I hold her two mamuth breast from her niple. My friends are in heaven and masterbutting in water. Her boobs are streaching and looks very big. Then amma finished her bath. We come back our home. Then we ate our meal. When I ate meal I used to grabbed my Amma's one big breast and feed me in her hand. In my village my amma had big breast among all women. So everyone has a dream to press my ammas big breast. So it was good chance to see my ammas tit for villager, who was passing nearly our home. Amma was bathing in our backside totally top less. Big boobs were hanging. Amma call me to bath with her. He bath me and wash me. I sit on her lap then her big breast was pressing with my back. After bathing Amma's big breast was glowing more so I hug grab those melons and bite her niple. I hold two big breast and took two niple to nearly and Suck two niple at a time. Amma smiles and said you naughty boy from where you know such stupid studs. When amma cooking I helped her in cooking and do some work. At that time amma love me very much and take me to her lap to sit me on her lap and cooking. As her mamoth breast covering her projected area I can't sit on her lap while she cooking. So I sit on her one big breast as the projected area is very large. In winter season amma wear a Sal on her top and petticoat in home. Her total big breast seen from bottom and when she working in bent.
[+] 2 users Like Kajal's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update
Continue bro
Interesting!! Continue man also did you have any younger siblings who was breastfed by your amma's big tits. Share if they did and if other people also suckled on her tits and drank her milk.
One day we family visited our uncle's home. They were happy to see us. My uncle who is younger than amma also happy. But he knows my amma is an exhibitionist woman and he was a nice chance to see my ammas tits and ass closely. At night we all finished our dinner and amma take a bath before sleep. There is a well in back of the house. She bath there openly with her big breast open. My uncle was watching whole scene from window. At that time I entered in that room and watching those heavenly tits. My uncle ask me you are lucky as you son of a busty botch woman. He also ask me if I touch those melons. I replied yes at night my amma sleep semi nude as breasts are open. I sleep every night by hugging and squeezing those tits. Those tits are very soft. In winter season when cold is increase I keep my face between those tits valey and it feels very hot. After listening my words he was excited how to press and see closely those coconuts. He has one chance as we go to our uncle's house once or twice in a year. He has a terrific idea that he told me to give money for chocolate as I agree with him. His plan was that in night I told my amma to sleep in my uncle's room. My uncle has small room of one small bed. As my amma love me very much as I am her only son she agree with me. I and amma went to sleep in uncles room. My amma don't mind to open her saree in front of her younger brother because she behaved him as a kid as her younger brother. Uncle offered us to sleep in bed and he is going to sleep in mat on ground. But my amma told him to sleep together. At night my amma as usually sleep with her ernomus tits open. Her niple was like one of my palm can't cover. My uncle was in heaven after seeing tits. His plan worked. After some time he slowly keep palm on left tit and I already hold right tit. He madly press tits and suck hard. My amma is moaning and press his head on those tits hardly. Uncle press and eating breasts for hours and then sleeping happily. My amma become more exhibitionist after that incident and it was usual for uncle to see those coconut like tits. My amma at day time wore only saree and no blouse. That saree can't cover my ammas breast completely. Half of those melons were open. Her aerolas are visible through her saree and niples are pinned as one inch. Every man of my uncle's village has eye on my amma and enjoyed those tits. One day I want to go to river for bathing. So I told my amma as I know she will keep my word. Then next morning we go to river with some friends of my uncle's village. Before bathing she called me to massage oil in her breasts. After seeing the scene my friends are excited to touch those hills. At river my amma bath openly. Now her tits are open and free. Tits are shining due to sunlight. Those friends are happy to see those breasts as they never seen such big breast. Then they are talking in between them that their mother has not tits as my amma. They are very happy to see those tits. One of them was my favourite friend. He want a chance to press them. So he thought a plan as sinking in river and call my ammas name. Help meena amma help.... After listening to him my amma suddenly go to relief from deep river. My amma swim and bring him from river. At that time my amma completely nude and hugging him. My friends face was in between tits. And he pressing two breasts hardly in his two hands. His plan worked. All my friends are enjoyed the complete scene. After bathing he told me that your Amma has very big breast and that was his plan to touch those tits. After bathing we went to our house as my amma in seminude condition.
Good start
Please someone continue the story.. Please
Once there was a big festival in our village. On that day in morning Amma and me went to river for bathing. As we rarely went to river my friends are following us to river to see Amma's big melon. When amma walk her two big melon swaying two side and from bottom her big breast bottom portion seen as it is projected. Her niple and red aerola seen transparently through her saree. My friends are teasing me as son of milk factory. My Amma angried at them and said why are you teasing my son? My friends said your big breast is two milk tank so... Amma said your amma have no tank as I have so you are teasing my son. In river amma bathing top less but backing to my friends so my friends can't see big melon. But they try to see. Then amma bath me and I played with her long niple. Now my friends were jealous..then amma take my head and press on her big breast Valley. My face is in between two big breast. Amma press her two big breast compressively from two side of her breast by her two hand. I feel very warm and my head is completely hiding by her big breast Valley. My friends are more jealous at me. Then amma soap my back in her big breast by instead of her hand by rubbing and skidding then foam is induced. Plummm.. Plummm... Sound is induced by friction of my Amma's big breast and my back. All my friends are now are very horny and masterbutting in the river water by hidding their tool in water level. Then amma stand in front of me and soap her breast belly and finally soap her big hairy vargina by putting her hand inside the petticoat. Foam is more as hair is more. All friends are now in a heaven how will be her big cunt. After soaping amma take me to deep water as depth of water more than my height for neatly cleaning me. Then I hold her two big breast and hugging her by my twoleg to her ass portion. All friends are seeing me and amma in jealous type. Then Amma's petticoat hook was loosened and down fro her ass position. As amma can't leave me because I didn't know sweaming. Then her petticoat lost in water. Her big virgins is now touching my pennies. Her big round ass is now touching my leg. It was smooth and soft in water. Her Virgina hair now rubbing my belly. Then amma became unhappy due to lost of her petticoat. Then amma take me to the river bank. When the level of water decrease towards bank her ass and Virgina was clearly seen. Now in bank my Amma is totally naked and my belly on her big cunt hairy Virgina and her ass is binded by my leg. In bank amma stand me then I saw her big Virgina clearly. My friends are constantly looks at her Virgina and masterbutting. I feel very well and first time I saw her clear big Virgina sorrunded by hair. Her Virgina size was like my face size. Then amma suddenly wear her saree and we return to home. My Amma's big breast and Virgina clearly seen through saree as it was wet. When amma wearing saree my friends came to me and asked me how it was feel? I said I have never enjoy this. Then my friends leave near me as amma came to me. Then I lapped on her back and sitting on her big ass projection it feels soft and holding her big niple in two hand for locking me on her. Then amma went to our home. By walking of amma her breast and ass was vibrated and I feel softness. All men my friends near me saw the transparent black Hart big virgina first time and stunned. In home amma bought a new black saree and flower on her head. In black saree her big breast and big ass seen through it. Her big aerola also seen clearly through black saree. One of my Amma's friend with her son come to our house as we have to go to festival together. Amma's friend sat near us and her son is my friend. Amma bring her new saree and open her old saree in front of us so her flesh melon was now seen to us. Those are very flesh as amma bath recently. My friend's mouth was watering after seeing this. Amma's friend ask amma why are you naked in front of your son? Amma said he is a kid for me I love her very much. Amma's friend asked whether he touch your breast? Amma said yes and asked me to massage her big breast in perfume powder. Then I massage her big breast in two hand in perfume powder. But Amma's friend son ask her amma to touch and massage those breasts and cried. So Amma called him and said massage my breast. Me and my friend massage her bug breast and he Suck those niple madly. Her amma and my Amma laughed. My friend slapped on my Amma's breast and swaying from one side to other. Amma smiled and take our two head and press on her big breast heavily. Her amma said to my Amma that you are a loving woman you will do everything for others happiness. My friend said to amma you have nice breast and if I was your son I regularly feed at night. When my father enter in our home show was over. They both, My amma, father and me went to watch. Many villager said Meena milk factory is going. What a pair of breast, her husband and son have nice chance to Suck those in their home. Amma's perfume powder was smells nice. After some time my leg was paining by walking. So I said to amma but my father was crossed us. So I sat on her ass and hold her two big breast behind her. My hand was under her saree and I hold her two aerola and niple tightly. Her aerola and niple now w elasticaly stressed. I hold her big aerola and niple tightly in my five finger. I sat on her big ass projection then amma walking. Her ass was so soft and I feel warm and soft. While she walking her as was vibrating and her big breast was vibrated as spring but I hold rigidly her big penis size niple. In side view entire breast was seen to all men and women passing nearby. One man said while passing us that how her niple was rigidly stretched by her sons five finger but not completely covered. There must be some pain on her breast. Amma said I can carry you like my son in my back and resist the pain in my breast. Man said you are so loving and your breast smell nice. Amma asked me to hold her big breast tightly otherwise you will fell. I said amma I am pulling your big niple so Iwas in stable condition. I asked whether your niple hurts? Amma said no.. I can do any thing my son. I feel softness of her breast and pull as forcefully. Amma's big breast was now stretching and one man said what a beautiful scene. Her big breast pulled by her son wow nice mom. After reaching at festival amma keep me on ground then massage her two big breast for sometime as it was hurting her. I asked amma I love you very much I can't leave without you. Amma smiled and hug me on her bare breast and said I also can't leave without you. I said amma all men teasing me as I feed your breast then amma said don't listen to them. All men and women are enjoying the scene nearby. There was some stage programme at night. So father sit among male friends and as my mother love me very much I sit with her among her female friends. As it was night cold air was increasing so I trembled in cold air. I told my amma that I feel cool very much. My ammas friend said that look at your ammas big coconut and that Coconut are very hot so why do you worry. Hug those tits then you will feel heat lucky boy and other women laughed. Amma also smiled and my mother take me inside her saree and hug me over her tits. I feel warmness of her breast. It smells nice as amma make perfume on her breast. Mother had big bossom which was bed to me. I sucked her niple while sleeping. My mother's big breast view was seen by other women. One woman friend of my amma said to her what a lucky son who had a mother like a big cow having very big breast. My mother laughed. The woman asked her that weather your son loving your breast? My mother laughed and said yes. He is fond of my tits. At night he holding press and suck my tits for sleeping. All men passing inside us having a nice chance to see my mother big breast as I slept under her saree. One man said her son is lucky boy of our village. At mid night my mother also slept. when she  waked she saw that her saree was not in her body. It was a plan of our village women to hide my ammas saree. So my amma was in only patticoat and I was on her big breast. Two big bossom are open to sky and her big aerolas are glazing in stage light. My face is between her two melons and my face was hiding by two big balloons. She was totally top less her big belly also exposed. As my ammas body was very big it was a small bed with two pillows. All people passing near by said that what a bitch sleeping top less and who is the boy and her big breasts aerola level are higher level than the head of the boy. Her niples are very thick hard and long. One man of our neighbour said that the boy is her son and the woman is meena and she always stay in semi nude conditions and works also in that conditions and she has no worry about who see her big breast. Even she sleeps top less in verendah in summer night but she is very loving type woman. People are watching the stage show and also watching the view of big breast. After some time it was raining slowly and one small drop falls on me and on my ammas tits.So she wake up and see that she was totally naked and said to return home. She search her saree and can't find. She take me in her hand and I am lying on her waist and huged me to hide her breast behind my body and went home. My father saw us in that condition. He said where is your saree. My mother said she didn't know as it was stolen by someone. But it was a plan of my ammas friends who can't resist her jealous because of my amma has big melon size breast and ass. My father laughed and said your nice big breast are not hided by this boy. My mother in only petticoat and top less went our home. All village men enjoyed those tits swaying side to side and some said nice lucky boy grabbing those tits. I was pinched by ammas errotic thick niples which are pressing in my chest. I said amma your niples are so thick and hard. Amma said you naughty boy had been suckling those tits so it was long and hard. At way of my home one old man saw us and resist our way. Amma scared and asked please leave us. Oldman said where is your saree and blouse. Amma said while we sleeping someone stolen my saree and I have not practice to wear blouse. Oldman requested show your breast as I have never seen those big melons. My mother is very helping and loving type so she stand me and show her tits. Old man said he had not seen before those tits and he was in heaven and said how many kilos are of your one big breast. He said you have biggest breast in our village. He requested to grab those tits my amma pull him and grab his face on his breast and said eat and suck these old monkey. Old man madly suck those niple and grab in fully forcely. My amma moaned in a sexy tone.  Ammas breast was glanced in his saliva he keeps breast in his mouth as much as it is possible. Oldman said I can't hold one of your big breast in two hand. I was happy to watch this then old man said your son's hand size will not cover your aerola and his head will not cover your one breast. Then my mother said she was loving me very much and she will do whatever I want. After walking for some time some dogs are Barking rapidly  in our way and didn't stop and standing in our way so amma and me scared and search safety place but there is no home but there is one pond. So amma and me jumped to the pond but pond was deep so amma knew swimming but I didn't. So amma swimming to the bank of pool and I hold her big niples and hanging by holding it and amma swime and finally we reached the bank. Amma stood on the pool bank in less water where water is in the level of her bottom of big breast. As I am shorter than amma I was hanging by her two balloon big breasts. Ammas big breast are shing after touch with water. After some time a farmer came and bear the dogs so dogs are leaved. Then farmer went to pool and he can't believe by see us and asked who are you. Amma asked I am meena of this village and it is my son. We had gone to watch festival stage show but someone stolen my saree while we sleeping. Farmer said have not you any blouse and amma said no because no blouse fits to my body. Farmer get seducted and said your big breast are so big so that you can't sink and your big breast will float so your son holding your big breast. Farmer help us and take me to the ground after that he see the total big breast and said wow your Niple is so long so your son holding it and your aerola is very big circle. The farmer now take one hand and pull her from the pond but the farmers weight is less as amma was bigger so the farmer fell on her in pond on her big breast and pressed forcely while fell and said wow your big breast was very soft then he pressed her two big breast and suck it madly and take as much as ammas breast in his mouth and said naughty boy must suck those tits at every night. Then he open her petticoat and threw it and massage her cunt and said what a big cunt and insert finger then amma moaned and farmer was happy. Farmer feeds big breast and insert finger in cunt under water then he remove finger and insert her big penis and fucked as a hunk. Amma now moaned loudly and her big breast was swaying and floating on water. After sometime farmer satisfied and both came to the ground. I saw ammas hairy cunt as big pool so rounded by forests I ran to amma and hug her while hugging her big virgina touch with my belly I feel some pleasure and suck her one tits. Farmer said you bitch woman you must fuck your son every night amma said to him you bastard how dare you and he is my only son so I love her very much so that he is my baby child still now. Farmer bind her hands by her gamcha and lay down amma and said to me suck those breast and I will see it but I didn't so he beat my amma and me then we scared so amma call me and said to suck those big breast so I sucked and press it. Farmer said sit on your Amma's big breast but I said amma will feel pain but he didn't agree and beat me. Amma can't resist if someone beat me so Amma said to me sit on my big breast. Then I sit on her big breast. Her one breast is sufficient for my ass. Her big breast was now compressed by the load of my body. Farmer said you bitch has a big breast and resist all the pen. Farmer said to me to bite Amma's niple and I bite but farmer said forcely bite. Then amma feel pain and said aiyo.. Please leave us.. Farmer said Suck my penis so Amma Suck her penis and give a blow job. So farmer open her binded hand. After suckling amma and me went in our way. By reaching our village we enter in first house of village which was my ammas friend. Amma knocked her door then she open it then by seeing like this in totally nude she invite to her house and her father in law see us and said where is your saree amma didn't say anything. Ammas friend said she always stay top less in her home she has no shame as she always sleep with her son in nude conditions. Ammas friend has one son like me he came to amma and hug her so amma also hugged her then he suckled one tits and grabbing another amma did not say any thing and his grandfather take his face from ammas tits. While taking his face he grabbed those big breast. Amma knew it but didn't say as it was a pleasure to her. Now ammas friend gave her one saree then amma wore it and we did our breakfast and the Oldman staring at amma. Then we returned to our home and father said where had you rest. Amma said I rest in my friends home. Father said you bitch her husband must fucked you and amma said no we sleep in another room. But father didn't believe it. Then amma did her homework as usual.
super bro story continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
(12-02-2019, 09:37 AM)Deepakpuma Wrote: super bro story continue

+1
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Once I am in sick of fever. It increased at night severely. My father is not in home so amma called a neighbour uncle.his name was sures. Sures said we should go to medicine store. So amma changed her saree and Wear new saree. As amma changed her saree in our room. Sures stare at my ammas big breast. When amma open her saree over her big breast Sures stunned because he has a dream to see those closely. Sures said to amma to bring some water so amma go to our kitchen in top less and bring water and give to Sures. Sures enjoyed the scene and her tool was now increased so he hug amma tightly. He can't completely hide amma in her body. Sures take him in our room and open her saree and also open his dress and grabbed ammas tits forcefully. Amma didn't say anything then she told him that my son is in this room so we go to kitchen or after my son's treatment. Sures said if you don't give chance to fuck you then I will not help you so amma agreed because she loves me very much. Then Sures suck ammas niple and press it for ten minute and said I have a dream to suck your big coconut size breast. How did you do it some one must squeeze it at every night. Your husband was many time in out side your son must feed it. Amma smiled and Sures said you are the one woman in our village whose breast was biggest and every man want to grab thease tits. In market no blouse can hide your big boob. Then he went to bottom of my amma and said what a big cunt sorrounding by hair. He insert two finger in ammas cunt and amma moaned then he taste the cunt in tongue and said he has never seen big virgina. Then he insert her penis in ammas cunt and fucking rapidly. Ammas big breast swaying rapidly. He can't control ammas tits as it was very big and swaying. Then he fucked rapidly and hold two breast together and touch two niple together and suck both niple. Sures said your son is very lucky he should suck those tits at every night and your son can't hold it in one hand. Sures fuck amma in doggy pose her big breast are hanging and her big niple are touched with ground he now hold ammas tits from bottom her big breast and fuck rapidly in doggy style after sometime Sures go to outside and I asked to amma why Sures uncle feed your breast amma. She said that was a game and I said to her play with me. She take my head and press her two big breast niples and keep it in my mouth and said suck it son. Your ammas breast is very big that every one has dream to see it. Then Sures uncle enter our room and said you naughty boy in this age you still feed your ammas breast you are lucky. Then amma waer her saree. Sures uncle take me to the local medicine store in his cycle. And we bought some medicine with us. Father said to amma to take me town for treatment. He stayed at village for earnings. At that night fever is increased rapidly so amma take her saree and cover me. Amma has three saree. She cover me in two saree but still I feel cool and said to amma I feel cool so amma open her saree which she wear and cover me. She is now totally nude and hug me. I feel some heat and my amma take me on two her then I sleep on her. I keep my face in between her two big breast Valley and my body on her big belly. I am on her as my amma was bigger than me I slept in a small bed. Amma kiss on my head. Amma take my head and massage her big boob. My father slept next to us but we are in saree. Father was no complaints about it as he knows my amma love me very much. Now I bite ammas breast and slapped on it continuesly and said amma your breast are two tavela and amma laughed and said slap it then I slapped forcely and make noise. Ammas breast was so big that my two hand can't hide it. Amma said when you're just a kid you feed it for hour and can't finish it and your friends are many times feed it. After that night my amma and me headed to town in local bus. My amma wearing a black saree and petticoat as my amma had no blouse her big breast clearly seen through her saree. In bus we are in back seat. All men are staring her breast. After some time I said to amma for sleep as fever increased so my amma take me on her breast  and hide me in her saree. I suck one tit and slept. After some time my amma also slept. In sleeping I threw saree of amma and two melons are open to all passenger. My face is on one tit sucking one niple and other tit is by my  hand.one passanger sat next to ammas left and he has clear view of left big breast so he embrassed to see it so he planned how to suck. He acted like asleep and fell on ammas left breast but amma was careless and sleeping like a cow so he slowly take big Niple to his mouth and suck it. His face can't cover her one breast. All passengers are in lust by seeing how a stranger suck a big breast. One passenger said what a pair of breast. I have never seen before. Also said her wife has big boob but not like this. All passengers laughed and said this lucky boy has a beautiful amma. He must sleep with her like this at home.  Conductor came to us for payment then he saw two big breasts are open and two big breast suckled by two. So he grabbed ammas big breast in front of all passengers. Then my amma wake and saw her saree falling from her breast. Her big breast are open and one stranger suck her one big breast. As she is an exhibitionist so she had not care about it. She wear her saree and waked me. After some time we reached in town. Then we going to a hospital in auto but auto was full but we have to reach hospital earlier so we sat in auto but space is limited so I sat on lap of amma but ammas two breasts are pressed by two passenger. The two passanger was in heaven so they press directly ammas big breast in her saree but amma didn't say anything because we have to reach hospital then two men squeeze two breasts and said comment your one aerola is not hiding by my hand. You village woman how do you did this big melon but amma was silent but auto driver enjoyed entire scene in miror. In transparent saree all men are staring at my amma. When we left auto ammas most of big breast are exposed so auto driver stare at ammas big breast. We went to doctor and he checked me in stethoscope. At that time he touch my amma breast by ploy and gently press it. He wrote some medicine. There is one injection for me. Amma take medicine from store. Ammas big breast are seen through her transparent saree and big aerola also so all people stared at ammas big bossom. After seeing injection I cried very much. One nurse came for injection to me and said to amma your boobs are huge. My amma smilled for her compliment. As I feel pain my amma open her one breast and took her niple on my mouth and grabbed my face on her tits. Nurse was embrassed to see this thing and said your son is very lucky sucking those big coconut I haven't seen before. When nurse inject injection I bite my ammas niple. My amma feel pain and said naughty boy and did not say any thing as she can do any thing for me. Nurse requested I want to see your two open boobs. My amma takeoff her saree and gave chance to her. She hugged my amma happily and thanked. All patients are stunned for minute after seeing this what a big breast of a lucky son's amma. Me and my amma go to our neighbour boy home for Satya at night as it was already evening. He was working as a Mason in construction company and stay in a rent house in slum area. We went to his home in rickshaw. When driver saw us he embrassed as my amma had no blouse and big aerola is seen through black transparent saree. He asked our address to go. At the time of  climbing in rickshaw my ammas saree falling from her breast and seen to driver. She murmured that he has not seen before those melons. After some time it was raining and we reached our destination. Our neighbour boy named gada. At that place we pay to rickshaw driver and he said to left. As it was raining and I was in fever my amma open her saree from her breast and keep it on me in some layers. And she was totally topless and breast is beautiful flesh in rain water. We ran in road so ammas big breast are jumping and bested on my face. I was seeing those tits from one side as it was raining ammas big breast was glazed I have never seen. Rain water from her breast were falling in her niple and then on my mouth. We stayed under a tree and people passing in this tree are stunned after seeing those tits. But for my amma I was everything. As an exhibitionist she knew that many men had seen her big melon. After some time my neighbour boy gada came and saw at this stage he was happy to see those melons after many days. He had seen many times my ammas breast when he came our home. Then he take her gamcha and massage two big breast as it was too wet but amma didn't say anything as he did her best. Gadas tool is in hot after touching those big breast. So he took us to his home in cycle after rain stopped. I sit in front rod of cycle and amma in back but her two big breasts are touched with Gadas back so gada intentionally took his hand in her big breast and squeeze her big niple in two finger but amma didn't say any thing. Gada asked amma what medicines doctor gave. Amma said medicine consists of an injection. Gada asked your son didn't cry while taking injection? Amma laughed and said he feed my big breast while taking injection and bit my niple as an exhibitionist she was freely talk with gada. Gada embrassed how a grownup son still feed and bite her big breast. After reaching in his home we saw there is one room and open toilet and bath nearby well. There are many masons in slum area. They are staring my amma as my amma had no blouse and tits are seen through black saree. My amma was also beautiful and wheatish colour they had not seen. They are loving me. And one naughty type Mason raju loving me very much. As my amma was fully wet and we had no another saree my amma stayed at home. Raju took me to his home after my amma permission. I went with him. He asked me about my amma. He asked me Had you ever seen her mulakal? I said yes I always sleep with amma holding her tits. He embrassed and said he also want to see. I laughed and said you should sleep with us. Then he left me in gada home. After I enter room my amma is sleeping in only in petticoat and her breast is open. Gada is in kitchen for preparing some food. Raju had a chance to see open breast. My amma cover her breast in one hand. But one hand is not sufficient to hide her aerola. Raju saw those tits closely. Raju left our house. Gada finished her food and said for eat. My amma said to him as there is no another saree so she stay topless till morning. Gada was very happy to see those melons hanging from chest. We ate our food and amma knew that gada eye on him but there is no way. After food we went to sleep. Amma is in middle I am in side and gada is in another side. I usually kept my hand on her one breast and suck another. After some time my amma slept. Gada left my hand from my amma tit. He kept her hand and grabbed madly as he didn't want to miss chance first time. My amma was in deep sleep and she thought that I played with her tits. So she didn't worry about it. In next morning she went to bath with me to the well. She is in only petticoat covering with her boob. At well amma take some Coconut oil and told me to massage her big breast then I massaged her big breast in Coconut oil. People at that place including raju embrassed by seeing this. At well she bathing me then she bathing and exposed her breast and said me to soap on her breast. People near that embrassed by seeing this. A bitch shameless woman completely naked and said to soap her son. Men are staring at those tits and some siad lucky boy must suck those melons. After that we went to bus stand in cycle of gada. Gada was very happy after that night but my amma was thinking I was plynig with her tits. After reaching bus stop gada hugged my amma for last chance and pressing her hand on breast. Amma didn't say anything as he helped us. In bus there is only one seat remaing. My amma sat on this and I sat on her leg facing towords amma. I said amma I want to eat some as I was hungry but in bus there is nothing to eat so amma said to a old man. Old man said I have some food but I will give you only when you give your breast to grabbed by me. As my amma love me very much she agreed. Old man squeeze tits in saree and very happy. I saw those seen and laughed. All passengers are embrassed by seeing this. After some time we rich our village. I eat my medicine regularly. For injection my amma took me nearby local hospital. Before injection I took one niple in my mouth and pinched bite niple as it is 2 inch. Nurse laughed and said your niple is very sweet so he bite you in pain of injection. In that night amma cover me in her saree and sleep top less.
Once me and amma went to my aunt house for some days in summer time. Aunt has two house one kitchen and other is living room. My amma wearing only saree and petticoat as my aunt know it. My aunt has two children they were very naughty. One name is satu and other is younger sani. When we reach their home my aunt hug me and give kiss on my head. Satu and sani are very happy to see us. Amma take them and hugged them in her chest as one breast in satu face and another in sani face. But their head was small as compared to amma tits. With satu and sani I played in their village with their friends. Satu and sani are talking that my amma breast were so soft and asked me weather you feed those tits or not. I angried on them and came back to my amma and said to amma that satu and sani talking about your tits. My amma laughed and said you why not you saying proudly that yes my amma has big breast than your mother. My amma understand me that you should proud as your mother has big breast in our entire village. At evening when summer heat increased my amma, me and satu sani went to river for bathing. Amma uncover her saree big breast are open in river bank. Amma was in only petticoat. Some men and women are there ashamed to see those heavenly tits. Men were saying that they never had seen those tits and enjoying my amma bath. After bathing me amma bath to satu and sani. Satu and sani have chance to see closely those tits. Satu and sani requested to grab those tits. But my amma refused them and said only see it as it is for my son only. So they jealous to me. At night after eating we slept in one room. My aunt slept with their son and husband in our side. My amma and me slept in bed next to them. As my amma knew I am unhappy with satu and sani, she decided to jealous satu and sani. My mo uncover her saree from top and take my head and squeeze in her both tits and said son drink my milk. I increased my breast for my son please take entire breast to mouth and feed it. In child hood days you drink it for hours. Suck my niple baby darling. Satu and sani are very jealous to us. At mid night they came to us and side me they slept in left and right of my amma and feed big breast and grabbed them. My amma laughed and said naughty boys are very clever. I woke up and cried. My amma said me you always feed it take them some chance and laughed. After suckling and grabbing they went. I am crying so my amma hugged me and take her long niple and enter it in my mouth and said Suck baby it is yours. I layed on her top and Suck tits and slept on my amma. In morning my aunt saw us in this condition and said naughty boy sleeping on tits. My amma laughed and said before marriage you used to sleep in this condition. Aunt said but you have bigger breast than at that time then Aunt and amma both laughed. Then after some days we returned from aunt house.
After some days in our village I was playing with my friends then I feel sudden headache and friends called my amma so my amma came and take me to home and slept me. Amma take me to nearest primary medical. After treatment I feel well. Doctor said now you go to your home. In the way some thieves are threatened to give our money. Amma didn't give him so they beat us and tear ammas saree and eat big melons. They said bitch has big breast we didn't want any thing. After fucking they leave this place. Amma is only in petticoat. It already dark night. I am very afraid so we decided to stay in a cottage in nearest field. We went to that farmers cottage. We beg to stay there. Farmer asked where is your saree. We told him every thing. Then he helped us. I sleep next to amma. He slept with us. At night farmer rest his hand on big boob and squeezeed. My amma refused him but he forcefully fucked. Amma big boob are jumpigin front of me. After fucking my amma take me and hug me in totally nude condition.
Once we go to a marriage function of my uncle who stayed at town. So amma and me go to town in bus. My amma in red saree and petticoat. Big breast are seen through saree. When we climb in bus people are embrassed to see us. There is no seat so we stand in bus. As my amma love me very much she standing in front of me and her big breast on my face. As bus moved my face grabbed on my ammas breast. Other people are stunned that a mothers breast heating against her son face. After some time I want to vommit. So amma request a man who sitted near window sit. He take me and I vomited in window opening. My mom massage my back by bending her back. So entire big breast are seen behind the saree as she bent. People enjoyed that moment. After vomiting I feel uncomfortable so my amma take my head and put in her saree and give one big niple to my mouth. I suck it and squeeze another breast. People are very stunning. They never seen those tits before and how a son eating her boob. A woman said my amma that your son is very lucky having your big breast. After some time I suck another breast. Amma asked me do you feel better. I said yes amma but I want milk in your breast. Amma and other people are laughed. My amma said my big breast is only for my son. I am very happy that my friends mother have not like tits of my amma tits. After reaching town uncle came to take us. My uncle know that my amma is an exhibitionist woman. So he didn't mind and happy to see a big cow like woman. At marriage function all men and women staring at my amma melon as they never seen before. My amma tits are seen through transparent saree. At marriage function there are new saree and blouse for women. One women give my amma a saree and blouse. My amma open her saree in front of others. All are silent and stunned by seeing very big breast totally naked. Then my amma wear blouse but only button is done and blouse is not covering only aerola. All women are laugh and jealous to see those big melons. So amma wear only saree. In saree big melons are hanging and all people are enjoying. All children are talking about amma breast. All children cheating me as my amma has big breast. My amma know it then in front of those childrens amma hug me and breast feed me openly. At night we slept in a room where many women are sleeping. As my amma used to sleep top less and I am top on her body and suckling long niples. All women said to me that you have a nice amma so you have chance to suck at every night. At that time electric bulb was fuse so uncle took a new bulb and said to fix it in holder. There is no stool and chair how to fix bulb. My amma said me to sit on his shoulder and my amma stand. My leg hanging on her big breasts and her niples are feel by me. But my hand is not touch with holder so my amma said to stand on tits. I keep one leg on left breast another on right breast then slowly stand on big breasts. A woman keep hand bottom of ammas tits. Then I stand on my ammas tits and fixed bulb. All women are happy and jealous at big tits. At night I slept on her boob. A woman in our room slept next to my amma. She squeeze my ammas tits and feed it madly. My amma thought that I Played with her tits.
Super bro
Continue
Fantastic story and really love the big tit exhibitionism. But this story would really go wild if you introduce actual breastmilk and breastfeeding to strangers like old beggars or rickshaw pullers etc. I loved those updates the most where she showed off her breasts to strangers in public places and let old men squeeze her tits. Those updates were the most erotic also I didn't like the lesbian aspect of the story personally but you're the writer so I as a reader just wanted to put it out there. I would absolutely love this story if your amma kept being an exhibist and started to actually breastfeed milk to old low class people like old beggars, rickshaw or van pullers or relatives or let them play with her tits in the open. Also please try to elaborately narrate or describe the breastfeeding and groping scenes as it provides the best payoff to the erotic buildup or otherwise just falls flat. Absolutely interested in this story minus the lesbian part. Please try to introduce those requested elements to the story. Thanks!!
After some days my amma was pregnant. So we take her to nearby hospital. It was a baby girl. Then my amma tits are very big as compared to before. I asked amma about her tits how those are very big. She answered me that her tits are full of milk. I said to drink some but my amma said it is for your sister only. But I forcefully open her saree and suckling those tits. My amma laughed and hugging me and said you both can't finish my milks. My sister was growing up and played with me in home. Amma slept with us and giving us her milk in night.
Nice bro
Continue
Terrific brother!! Keep it coming.
Bro super continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Once our neighbour aunty malati came to our house and said that she will go to her relative so her father will remain lonely in her home. So she wanted that her father will stay with us for some days untill she returned from her relative. Her father name was arat. My amma agree with her. Next day malati leave her father arat in our home. Arat was our like grand father. He love me very much. He was very naughty type man and always talk about sex. He makes fun with me and comment me as have you seen your ammas breast. I didn't answer him but he didn't leave me with out my answer. He said your ammas breast is very big as big coconut in tree. He follow us when I go to river with my amma. He also comment us that weather he is my ammas son, he will bath with amma and suck those tits. My amma is happy with that comment. When he stay with us in our home he always looking at amma. In her seminude condition old man was very seductive. My amma wearing only saree in home as an old man in house but at other time stay top less hanging big melon. He has chance to see tit melons from side but not clearly. So he made a plan that he take my baby sister playing nearby and make some pain in her back with his hand then my sister cried. So amma came to her and take her but she didn't stop crying. Then amma open her one breast and put her niple in baby's mouth then she stopped crying. The old man was happy to see that tits clearly and said to amma what a big breast you have.! Amma laughed. Oldman asked her how much milk in your one breast. Amma said my two child can't finish it. At night we finished our food and go to sleep. My amma, sister and me slept in our room and amma said to Oldman to sleep in verandah with my father. When sleeping with amma with I said to amma that the old man is very naughty and said have you seen your ammas breast. My amma smiled and said you should answer yes I see my ammas tits and feeding it at night when sleeping. Then my amma open her saree from big heavenly breast and hug me I put one niple and suckled milk. I said amma how you made this big breast. Amma laughed loudly and said before marriage I have big breast and in hour family all ladies have big breast. All men and children are fond of my tits when I am in my father's home. After sometime oldman waked for pee. In house there was a window facing to verandah. In window our room is seen completely. My friends watch ammas big coconut size breast many time in window by hiding. So old man watch in window to see amma. When he saw us he can't resist him. He saw ammas openly big breast and I grab those tits and suck it. I feed one breast and grab other so milk is coming and wet ammas big breast. Old man watch it for minutes and can't resist. At that time it was raining so my father and oldman can't sleep in verandah. So they came to our home and sleep together. My amma in middle, me and my sister in both sides then father and oldman slept. Oldman has a plan how to suck those tits. Now amma cover her tits in saree but my hand is in saree and grabbing tits. Oldman acting like he is in fever due to rain and said to my father that he is in fever and trembling in fever. Amma and father worry about it how to decrease fever. Oldman said he feels very cold. Father said to amma sleep with oldman by hugging him so oldman feel some heat. Amma came to oldman and hugging him and sleeping with him. The old man is in heaven and madly fondling tits. Ammas body is three time bigger than him. Amma hide him in saree. Oldman grabbed tits and drink milk as much. He take one breast in his mouth as much he is trying but one aerola is sufficient to his big mouth. He said my amma I have not seen this type of breast. You are like a big cow your son is very lucky to suck it every night. By grabbing another tit milk is coming her tits and wet the big boob and mat also. Amma said to oldman do you feel better. Oldman said yes but I will sleep like this. Amma knew that it was his plan. My father said to oldman how you feel now. Oldman said well. Oldman said to my father your sex life was very well. Your wife is very loving and caring type. Your wife's breast is biggest in hour area. Every man of this village has a dream to grab this tits. My father laughed and said I fuck her every day like a butch and I am happy when other men watch him in nude condition. Amma said to father you not satisfy me. My father angried and take her to verendah and naked her complete and fuck her. I and oldman watch in Window. My amma moaning and crying. Rain is heavy and amma is wetted by rain. Father forced randomly to her orgasm and amma cried and said yes now I satisfied. Father said you bitch fucked from many men before marriage. I know you very well your affair is also in your family member. Amma didn't say anything as it was true. I stunned that amma is a whore and bitch. Then amma and father came to room amma slept totally naked next to father. Amma called me and take me on her I slept over amma put my head on her one tit. Oldman enjoyed th scene. Oldman saw that my one chhek can't hide ammas one aerola. Ammas niple was pinched my cheek as it was very hard. Amma asked me do you watch any thing between father and amma. I said no I was sleeping. Because amma didn't want to watch that. She always thought I am a good boy and she will do any thing for me. Amma kiss on my head and put my head between her two breast and massage on my hair. Oldman was very jealous to me. I said to amma the old man drink your milk. She said Oldman can't finish it so my milk is for your and sleep in breast Valley. In morning amma and me go to river for bathing. Oldman leave our house and go to his home.