Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time sex experience share Karo kissse kya and kese kya
Thumbs Up 
Bhai ye mene islie start kya he taki hum log apna first time kese pataya and sex ke lie ready Kia taki bohot  logon ko help mil sake
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mene first time sex meri padosan Bhabhi se kya tha wo Apne bete ko school chodne jati thi Tabhi usse mulakat Hoti thi hum daily sath wapis aate the, Ghur pe wo and uska Beta rehta tha mein uski help Kurta tha dhire dhire wo mere Karib aane lagi and ek din moka dekh ke usko chod Dia

[Image: images-15.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mak273's post
Like Reply
(12-01-2020, 11:21 PM)Mak273 Wrote: Bhai ye mene islie start kya he taki hum log apna first time kese pataya and sex ke lie ready Kia taki bohot  logon ko help mil sake
My first sexual experience was when i went for my school sports meet. I was member of school football team. there were girls basketball team with us. our team was travelling in a train to Bhopal. It was overnight journey. since we didn't have reservation we were travelling in unreserved compartment. we were two girls and two boys on an upper berth. Mid night I had good chance to fondle the girl sitting next to me. she let me fondle her boobs and pussy from top of clothes, but when i tried open her shirt buttons she used to push my hand away. that was my first experience physically touching a girl. I had big orgasm putting my hand on her pussy.
Like Reply