Adultery The Juicy Bong
Smile 
It was  2 am in the night on Friday and I was sitting on my laptop playing games as usual. College life was going smooth for me , I was studying in Bhubaneshwar  in Engineering . My life revolved around my clog & friends and games. I was living in an apartment with 2 BHK alone as I have rented it all to myself. I avoided people , or so to say I didn’t like interacting with people. So I was an introvert who spent most of the time alone inside his own apartment. Since it was a Friday and next two days no college , I was planning to stay up all night and play games or watch movies.

Suddenly the door bell rang !

I was surprised as who the hell would come to your house at 2 am . Still I got up and went to the door and opened it.
I got surprised when I saw a woman standing outside my door.

The first thought that came to my mind was ‘BUSTY’ .This girl had huge pair of boobs and the t-shirt she was wearing was tight and sticking to her body. She had a cute face and dark black hair. In word word she was hot as fuck. Behind her was 3 luggage bags and all of them looked heavy .
[Image: 5e1b4c07cbea2.jpg]

[Image: 5e1b4c221de2f.jpg]

She waited as I fully checked her out and hungrily took in her beautiful body .

She gave a nervous smile and said “Sorry to disturb you at the middle of the night, I am Mrs. Trisha Banerjee.”
Now it made sense to me , the landlord of the apartment told me that a new person would be coming to live in the flat above mine , he told me that like myself she was a Bengali and her name was Mrs. Banerjee. One week ago the landlord gave me the keys to the flat and told me to give it to her when she arrived as the landlord lives in his own house.
I was expecting a middle aged aunty, not a hot curvy girl who hardly looked any older than me.

Now the conversations are happening in Bengali but I am writing it here in English.

I gave a nod and said “Oh, Mrs. Banerjee but you were supposed to come at around 10 o clock so I got surprised”.
She was breathing heavily because of climbing the stairs with all those heavy bags.
She said “Please call me Trisha , I am just 23 . Anyway my train got late to the station and it was hard finding a cab so late at night.”

While she was talking I brought her keys to the apartment and gave it to her. I looked behind her and saw those luggage and asked her ,”Do you need some help with the luggage?”
She smiled happily and said yes please.

One by one we took all her luggage’s to her apartment. He apartment was not yet fully ready and just had few furniture . Meanwhile she gave me her number and took mine and told me about her husband who was in the US in his job. She came here because of her job transfer in an IT company.

Walking up the stairs I was watching her round ass and could only imagine how much her husband enjoyed fucking her.
After taking all her bags into her apartment we both were tired and sat on her sofa.

I was almost out of breath and my hands were aching. She was also sitting in the sofa breathing heavily. Her huge boobs moving up and down. I sat there and kept staring at those lovely boobs which were trying to burst out of her tight t-shirt.
I looked at her said “It will take all night just to unpack all your things , want me to help?”
Her face brightened up and she gave a huge smile. “Thanks Pritam , I am glad that ur my neighbour and so kind.”

(pritam is my name  :P)

It took around 3 hrs to unpack all her belongings. By the time it was finished the clock showed 5:40 am .
I was tired and could hardly stand. Trisha was also tired . Her body all sweaty. I could see a large sweat patch below her armpits. Immediately my dick became hard. Was her armpits clean or shaved? And her pussy? Was it hairy or shaved?

I pulled myself back to the reality and got up . “well I think we should get some rest now .” I said to her .
Trisha got up and smiled and said “ Thank you again for all the help . Btw I need to go go shopping tomorrow and buy some things , If you are free can you take me as I don’t know anyplace here?”

I gladly said yes , I was happy becoz I would get to see her hot body again tomorrow.
I came to my room fell on the bed and went to sleep within a few minutes.
[+] 7 users Like tajrani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome start bro.

waiting for the shopping fun. ;)
Like Reply
Good start.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update dear
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Wonderful story please continue bro
Like Reply
will be posting soon in the weekend .
thanks for ur support
Like Reply
Interesting
Like Reply
It was 1 pm in the afternoon and I was almost ready. Trisha called earlier and said that we would go out for shopping at 1:30 pm. All the time I was getting ready , the only thing I could think about was her body. I wondered what she will be wearing today.

The bell rang and I rushed to open the door.

Trisha gave a smile and walked in. One look at her and my dick become hard. She was wearing a black and white printed one piece sleeveless dress. Her massive boobs were straining to burst out. On top of that her black bra strap was visible.

[Image: fgfg.jpg]

I told her to sit in the sofa while I booked an uber. We would be going to a mall and it was almost ½ hr journey. While we waited for the Uber to show up Trisha kept on going about what all things she wanted to buy. I wasn’t hearing much of it, as I was busy looking at her. Her dress length was so short that it hardly managed to cover her thighs.  Thankfully the Uber arrived within 10 minutes and we were on our way.

I will never understand what fun girls get when shopping. To me shopping is always tiring and boring unless I am buying some gadget. Trisha was absolutely enjoying herself from the moment we entered the mall. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me through the different stores. People were staring at us, mostly the males as Trisha’s boobs are sure to catch everyone’s eyes. Though I hated shopping, I was enjoying being with her. As she was grabbing my arm and dragging me along, my arm and elbow was always brushing against her boobs.

Most of the shopping was done for clothes. She took long time selecting and going through different clothes and trial rooms. Even the store persons were looking at her body like hungry dogs. After buying 8 dresses, 3 shoes and some formal shirts she finally seemed satisfied.

I was tired from all the carrying of the shopping bags and I wanted to go home, grab a beer, light a cigarette and chill with Netflix. I looked at Trisha and asked “Trisha, it’s almost 6, should we head home now?”
She was in a very good mood and nodded her head while booking an Uber. She looked up and said “Yes let’s get home fast and I will show you all the clothes I bought. Also I am going to order food, it’s my treat for helping me today.”

Though I have no problem against free food, but I really needed rest. But I thought it would be rude if I rejected her offer. While returning home her husband called and she spent the whole way telling him about the things she bought and what else she would buy. I don’t know why nut I felt annoyed with her husband. You need to be stupid as fuck to stay away from such a hot wife.

I asked Trisha “When will ur husband come?” . She gave a sigh and said “Well its not going to be in next three months as he is in an outbound process and his company feels he should not leave now.”

We chatted for the rest of the way and finally reached home. We went to her apartment. I crossed the door and immediately fell on the sofa. She on the other hand was full of energy and already started unpacking all the bags. She kept showing me each dress she bought. Most of the clothes were revealing and I wondered why did she buy so much of them. But I was not complaining, At least I would get to see her deep cleavage more. There was one small bag left which she left out.

I pointed at it and asked “What dress is in there?”
She immediately turned a little red and said “It just has some clothes for wearing in home.”  I understood that it must be underwear and nodded my head and looked away. She didn’t seemed bothered much and continued on and on talking about which dress suites her better and what color she prefers.

At 8 pm I took my leave as I need some rest and change. Trisha while closing the door said “ I have already ordered the food for us . I hope u don’t mind Chinese . I am going to take a shower and will call you when ready.”

I wished I could stay and watch her take the shower , but Chinese food should be enough for today.
[+] 5 users Like tajrani's post
Like Reply
Sexellent !! Thanks for the wonderful update..
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
fucking hot
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update plz
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana_sonii's post
Good story... Please update
Like Reply
Hey people . I am back after a long time and many years , things have changed .
Good news is I will be continuing with this story .
Hope you guys like it .
And new update is ready
[+] 2 users Like tajrani's post
Like Reply
Great to know you are back after years....hope to see you complete this story, and also hope that Trisha wears very low sarees with skimpy blouses in the updates
[+] 1 user Likes Mehndi's post
Like Reply