Poll: I am thinking
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
About some real woman
86.67%
13 86.67%
About some celebrity
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whom you think while you have sex with your wife? Be honest
Most of married man thinking about another woman while having sex with his wife, in case of you please say who is she. 
Lets discuss
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don't be shy, please comment
Like Reply
About my gfs friend
Like Reply
Nice???
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 10:13 PM)kkktoyya Wrote: About my gfs friend

Waoo. 
Is it helps u to cum faster?
Like Reply
I do at times imagine my latest infactuation, whether it is someone i know or some celebrity.

Her moaning as i slide my cock in her makes me cum so hard then
Like Reply
(11-01-2020, 10:09 PM)deepandlong Wrote: I do at times imagine my latest infactuation, whether it is someone i know or some celebrity.

Her moaning as i slide my cock in her makes me cum so hard then

Someone u know 
Don’t be shy, tell about those someone
Like Reply
(11-01-2020, 10:19 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Someone u know 
Don’t be shy, tell about those someone

Well at times I do imagine my sister in law (wife's sister) or sometimes my neighbours.

At times I imagine my wife is getting fucked by someone else and I am the unknown person fucking her
[+] 3 users Like deepandlong's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2020, 10:24 PM)deepandlong Wrote: Well at times I do imagine my sister in law (wife's sister) or sometimes my neighbours.

At times I imagine my wife is getting fucked by someone else and I am the unknown person fucking her
Waoo man
Honest comment
[+] 2 users Like Kalponik's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2020, 10:36 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Waoo man
Honest comment

hehe its true
Like Reply
Anyone else?
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 08:45 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Most of married man thinking about another woman while having sex with his wife, in case of you please say who is she. 
Lets discuss

It’s very common, specially who has completed 6-7 years of marriage. I keep my best friend’s wife & my sister in law in mind while making out with wife.

I close my eyes & start imagining one of these 2 ladies while fucking my wife, it really works & ended with a great session.

I observed that several times my wife also keeps her eyes closed during sex, I can sense that she is thinking about some other man... I swear it makes me more horny & I fuck her hard. 

I start visualising that some other man is fucking her. It gives me a sudden kick....

Now you tell me dear, whom u keep in your mind while fucking your wife.
Like Reply
(13-01-2020, 04:39 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: It’s very common, specially who has completed 6-7 years of marriage. I keep my best friend’s wife & my sister in law in mind while making out with wife.

I close my eyes & start imagining one of these 2 ladies while fucking my wife, it really works & ended with a great session.

I observed that several times my wife also keeps her eyes closed during sex, I can sense that she is thinking about some other man... I swear it makes me more horny & I fuck her hard. 

I start visualising that some other man is fucking her. It gives me a sudden kick....

Now you tell me dear, whom u keep in your mind while fucking your wife.

Its Some of my Female friend, Ex gf, Friends wife
Like Reply
i don't think. i talk to her as roleplay mostly my mom or her mom. sometimes sis
[+] 2 users Like rajsexena99's post
Like Reply
(20-01-2020, 09:51 AM)rajsexena99 Wrote: i don't think. i talk to her as roleplay mostly my mom or her mom. sometimes sis

Really? 
Wht story u play?
Like Reply
That time i becomes a rapist and she becomes bang victim.
I fucks her brutally. She also likes it.
And some time i imagine about sonam who is my clg classmate. 
Shw was chubby and sexy girl.
[+] 1 user Likes Niharika's post
Like Reply
Hi all,
If anyone wants to chat abt their family members (Mom, Sis, Wife or any other relations) can ping me on suchukale1511;.
Will give u grt pleasure.
Awaiting your msgs guys & girls.
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 08:45 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Most of married man thinking about another woman while having sex with his wife, in case of you please say who is she. 
Lets discuss

i am like wife dirty chat in whatapp 8334054695
Like Reply
Nine eight six seven two six six seven zero nine
Like Reply
Give hangout ids
Like Reply