Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Vintage story: Dahi Handi ke Bahane
dear readers
we are a cpl. myself vicky aged 32 yrs and my wife Ritu 26 yrs old. We are married since last 4 yrs and our sex life is normal{although i wanted it to be more spicier}. My wife is a simple non-working housewife. we dont have any child till date.  the best part of her body is her ass, which is 37" and her tits are also huge at 34". 

Now what i am going to narrate is 100% truth, whether you believe it or not. This year i got an invitation from my friend Sanjay to watch dahi handi ,or rather breaking of it, since he stays in thane and just in front of his building they used to hang a dahi handi at a very high place [arond 35' from gound] and various group would try to break it. and since some local politician was sponsoring it, the price money as well as the crowd to watch the breaking the dahi handi used to be very high. Although i was a bit reluctant initially thinking about the big crowd and its misbehaviour with womanfolks but agreed later on on my friends insistance.

We had decided to watch this event and my friend had told me to come directly to his building terrace as it was their ritual on dahi handi day to lock their house and remain on terrace the entire day.

we reached there at 5 in the evening and saw that the mood on the terrace was truely festive and not just my frnds, but all the residents of the building had gathered on the terrace with their friends and family There must be atleast 250-300 persons on the terrace that time. my friend told me that all those who didn't have their balcony facing the roadside were their on the terrace as well as some of them were guest of residents[like me] and some young lads of the locality.

After some formal chatting we saw that some group had come to break the handi and all of us rushed towards the paraphet wall of the terrace. I was standing right behind my wife and my frnd was standing behind his wife. this group was trying to break the handi and as their pyramid was forming, i could feel the pressure of people behind me . everyone was trying to inch forward for a better view. As a result now i was now tuching my wife's ass and and my cock started erecting since my wife was wearing a silken saree and the feel that i was having was  very smooth and erotic. it seems she wasn't wearing anything beneath her saree, and i could feel right upto her pantyline, which was very erotiv. i looked here and there whether anybody was noticing my act or no but found everyone was busy watching the dahi-handi.
Although i was being naughty only with my lawfully wedded wife, but it was the first time ever that i was attempting such a thing in view of full public and that too with my friend and his family around.this gave me a very strong thrill and my erection got more and more stronger.

I was in that position for nearly 15 minutes and not just touching but also rubbing my erect lund on my wife's gaand. she also it seemed was enjoying it and hence didn't object even once. finally after 15 minutes when the group couldn't break it they went and we also moved away from the paraphet wall of the terrace. My friend very meaningfully looked at my erect cock and smiled sheepishly. it was then i understood that he was aware about my activity.

After some time another group arrived and again we took our positions on the terrace and the same thing happened again. This went on for some time and by the end of 5th groups attempt, i had cummed twice,just by rubbing my lund on my wife's ass.she has such a fantabulous ass and the silken feel of the saree was very highly erotic and main cause for the sensation that made me cum twice just by rubbing my lund.

It was 7.00 p.m. and getting darker by now. I saw that my cigerettes were finished and i told my frnd that i am going down to buy new packet and to take care of my wife, my frnd assured me that he will take good care of BHABHIJI and i went down. after buying the packet i lit one stick and started smoking it. Just as i was smoking i saw that a new group had arrived and the crowd again got very thick and dense. I went rushing towards the terrace but due the congestion in the staircase, it took me few minutes to reach. when i reached the terrace looked towards my wife, i saw that they had already taken their position and the only difference was that instead of me some other young lad of around 23-24 was standing behind my wife and was too close to her [must be rubbing his lund on her gaand, i thought to myself]

Although my first reaction should have been to go and beat or atleast shoo away the young chap, but instead of anger the view generated more erotic feelings in me than anger. I remained standing where i was and started closely watching their [ my wifes and that young guys ] moves [?]. I was surprised to note that my wife was not at all protesting the advances made by this guy and instead she was bent more than usual to give him better feel of her enomorous ass. I saw that this also didn't go unnoticed from my frnd who was again and again turning and looking towards my wife and her companion{?} and this perverts movements and my wifes no apparent protest. i saw that my frnd very stealthily pushed his hand toward my wife and groped her ass. even on this move when my wife didnt protest he let his hand remain on her ass and kept rubbing his lund on his own wife's ass. This didn't go unnoticed by the already excited chap who was rubbing his lund on my wife's ass and he quite boldly moved his hands which was on the other side of my friend towards my wife's saree and squarely placed it on her boobs, and started slightly caressing them. This is it. i thought to myself. i felt that my wife will slap that guy and shoo him away and the show will be over but nothing like that happened, instead my wife bent slightly towards the boy in such a fashion so that he now had better access to her mammae. 

After a couple of minutes i saw that my wife was telling something to him. i thought that my wife must have admonished him for his indecent moves and the fun is over. But contrary to my thoughts i saw that my frnd retrieved his mobile from his pocket and called me, asking where i was and what was taking me so long to come back.

Since all the conditions were favoring me and i knew that due to the semi darkness and very loud noise he wont come to know that i was present on the terrace itself and watching his rubbing my lovely wife's gaand, i answered to him that i was standing down and since people had fully blocked the staircase i cant come up untill the crowd thins [and we both knew that the crowd will thin only after the dahi handi will be broken}. And i worriedly asked him abt my wife and he very reassuringly told me that he is looking AFTER her and not to worry about my wife. 

'Basterd i know what tpye of care you are taking of my wife' i thought to myself.

I saw to my horror that my friend after talking with me switched on the camera mode of the mobile and unknown to my wife shot her and the young boys activities on his mobileand in excitement he forgot to disconnect the call. And he just kept the mobile in his shirt pocket without disconnecting it. Probably due to the excitement of getting and opportunity to play with my wife's gaand he must have had forgotten to switch it off. And now he did what I should have done and shooed away that young chap saying " ayye bhai jara hat ke khade rehna, chipk kya raha ha , aur bhabhiji vicky ne bola hai ki woh neeche hi khada hai use ooper aane ka rasta nahi hai isliye aap meri taraf aa jaaiye" saying so he pulled my wife towards him by arm and slightly touched her boobs.

Now i had an added advantage of hearing them as well that my friend hadn't switched off his mobile.

I was getting perverted pleasure in watching my wife being mauled by others.Now i heard my frnd saying {since he hadnt switched-off his mobile} "bhabhi jara mere aage aaker khadi ho jao nahi yau log aapko chhedenge aur aapko buri tarah se masal ker rakh denge." and my wife very obediently went and stood in front of him. In the bargain my frnd's wife had to shift a little bit away from them and no sooner did she shift, her behind[or ass] was covered by another male. he was a 50-55 yrs old man and very prompt in covering her gaand. It seemed to me  that the terrace was full of such perverts who wanted to leave no such chance of groping fuckable ladies. After that i saw my frnd adjusting his already erect cock between the perfect round ass-chheks (gaand ki daraar) of my wife.

I knew , now that they are busy enjoying themselves they wont bother to look around them, and my frnd obviously didnt mind his wife being groped/handled by others as well [i.e. as long as he was getting his fun] i took a chance and went and stood very close to them almost right behind my frnds wife to her left and right side of my wife and frnd. Although the old man was still clinging to her ass from behind, still i was getting a clear view of my frnds activity with my wife, as well as the old man's doing with my frnds wife. Now i was a silent onlooker who was out to watch and just watch and fulfill his voyeuristic fantasies.

I saw that my frnd was very roughly rubbing his lund on my wife's gaand, almost dry-humping her from behind and even squeezing her ass chheks with his right hand. My wife although kept mum for a few minutes but then ultimately she turned towards my frnd and almost whisperingly told him " plz thoda peechhe ho jaaiye, aap bahut buri tarah se daba rahe hain mujhe".

my frnd "ohoo , kya hua agar jo main daba raha hun tau, jab woh ajnabi chhora tumhare peechhe chipka khada tha aur apna khada lund ragad raha tha tau use tau kuchh nahi kaha, bas chupchap maze le rahi thi aur ab jab miane thoda sa lund laga diya tau nakhra dikha rahi ho bhabhijee"

my wife (showing anger) "kab, kaun kahan? koi nahi chipka tha miujhse. aap jhoot mat boliye, nahi tau mein aapke frnd se complaint kar doongi ki aap mujhe chhed rahe the"

my frnd "agar jo mein jhoot bol raha hun tau mera yeh mobile tau jhoot nahi bolega na, dekho maine tumhari aur us ladke ki sari harkat mere is mobile mein record ker li hai aur ab tum kya complaint karogi, complaint tau mein karoonga tumhari apne dost aur tumhare pati aur dikhaoonga ki kitni sati-savitri (chaste) hai uski biwi" . saying so he put his hands in his pocket to remove the phone , but immidiately my wife stopped him , as she must have understood now that she cannt tell lies or deny her fun with that stranger, 

she surrendred in fron of my frnd and said "tum bahut nalayak aur kameene ho jo apne dost ki biwi ko is tarah blackmail ker rahe ho, mujhe tau actually pata hi nahi chala ki kaun mere peechhe khada hai aur woh kya ker raha hai, per agar tumne really aisi koi clip banayi hai tau plz use vicky(i.e.me) ko mat dikhana nahi tau use msunderstanding ho jaayegi. plz ........"
and she looked pleadingly towards my frnd.

my frnd now understood that the situation is fully under his control and he can use my wife as much as he wish (of course in the midst of 250 storng crowd, even he couldnt have thought of fucking her) but otherwise he can do almost everything with her.

" haan ab aayi na line per, chal ab jara seedhi nahi jara jhuk ker khadi ho jao aur dekho kaise yeh group yeh dahi handi phodta hai aur tab tak mein tumhare is shandaar gaand ka maza leta hun" and now he squeezed her both ass-cheeks and resumed his dry-humping movements.

My wife looking at his wife said" per tumhari wife bhi hai yahan per , agar usne dekh liya tau kya karoge?"                   

my frnd "woh nahi dekhegi, aur dekhegi tau bhi kuchh nahi kahegi kyonki woh khud bhi maze loot rahi hai dekho KAISE CHUPCHAP US BUDHDHE KE LUND KO APNI GAAND PER MASALNE DE RAHI HAI AUR WOH BUDHDHHA USKE DUDDHOO BHI DABA RAHA HAI," and he pointed towards his wife and the old man.

I saw that the old man was also in full form by now and rubbing his cock very forcefully on my friends wife's ass. his one hand was resting on her nangi kamar and other was probably somewhere on her boobs behand her aanchal.
and my frnd's wife was standing there so unmoved as if the old man her hubby.

my frnd also moved his left hand now and was caressing my wife's exposed waist. after a couple of minute he murmured into her ears " kyaaaaaa mast gaand hai teri , lund ragad ke maza aagaya, itni badi gaand hai ki ek saath 2-3 lund aaram se ragad le aur pani chhod de tumhari is gaand pe."

my wife " plz aap kuchh boliye mat aur jo karna hai silently kijiye, we are in public kisi ne sun liya tau problem ho jaayegi."

my frnd " tumahara matlab hai ki chup chap tumhari gaand ka maza loon"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun"

"per meri tau barso ki fantasy aaj poori ho rahi hai, chup kaise rahun. you know from the time of your marriage it was my fantasy to rub my cock on your ass and if possible to fuck you anally, teri Gaand marne ki fantasy tau teri shadi wale din se hi hai jabse tumhe dulhan ke jode me dekha tha, kya matak ti hui gaand hai teri, isiliye tau vicky ko maine yahan aane ke liye force kiya tha, ki shayad mujhe teri Gaand choone ka, dabaane ka mauka mil jaaye, per aaj maja aa gaya mera khada lund is waqt teri gaand ke ooper laga huahai, bhale hi saree beech me hai per silken saree ki wajah se maza aur bhi jyada aa raha hai, bas ab tau ek hi tamanna hai k. apna lund tumhari gaand mein dalker tumhari gaand marna chahta hun. vicky tumhari gaand marta hai"

my wife " matalab ?"
my frnd "matlab tum khub jaanti ho phir bhi sun na hi chahti tau , kya vicky apna lund tumhari gaand mein pelta hai, tumhaari  sexy gaand marta hai"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun"

TBC
[+] 2 users Like bicks's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-01-2020, 03:45 PM)bicks Wrote: dear readers
we are a cpl. myself aged 32 yrs and my wife 26 yrs old. We are married since last 4 yrs and our sex life is normal{although i wanted it to be more spicier}. My wife is a simple non-working housewife. we dont have any child till date.  the best part of her body is her ass, which is 37" and her tits are also huge at 34". 
      Now what i am going to narrate is 100% truth, whether you believe it or not. This year i got an invitation from my frnd to watch dahi handi ,or rather breking of it, since he stays in thane and just in front of his building they used to hang a dahi handi at a very high place [arond 35' from gound] and various group would try to break it. and since some local politician was sponsoring it, the price money as well as the crowd to watch the breaking the dahi handi used to be very high.we had decided to watch this event and my frnd had told me to come directly to his building terrace as it was their ritual on dahi handi day to lock their house and remain on terace the entire day.
      we reached there at 5 in the evening and saw that the mood on the terrace was truely festive and not just my frnds, but all the residents of the building had gathered on the terrace with their frnds and family.there must be atlast 250-300 persons on the terrace that time. my frnd told me that all those who didnt have their balcony facing the roadside were their on the terrace as well as some of them were guest of residents[like me] and some young lads of the locality.
  After some formal chatting we saw that some group had come to break the handi and all of us rushed owards the paraphet wall of the terrace. I was standing right behind my wife and my frnd was standing behind his wife. this group was trying to break the handi and as their pyramid was forming, i could feel the pressure of people behind me . everyone was trying to inch forward for a better view. As a result now i was now tuching my wife's ass and and my cock started erecting since my wife was wearing a silken saree and the feel taht i was very smooth and erotic. i looked here and there whether anybody was noticing my act or no but found everyone was busy watching the dahi-handi.
Although i wasbeing naught only with my lawfully wedded wife, but it was the first time ever that i was attempting such athing in view of full public and that too with my frnd and his family around.this gave me a very strong thrill and my erection got more and more stronger.
I was in that position for nearly 15 minutes and not just touching but also rubbing my erect lund on my wife's gaand. she also it seemed was enjoying it and hence didnt object even once. finally after 15 minutes when the group couldnt break it they went and we also moved away from the paraphet wall of the terrace. My frnd very meaningfully looked at my erect cock and smiled sheepishly. it was then i understood that he was aware about my activity.
After some time another group arrived and again we took our positions on the terrace and the same thing happened again. This went on for some time and by the end of 5th groups attempt, i had cummed twice,just by rubbing my lund on my wife's ass.she has such a fantabulous ass and the silken feel of the saree was very highly erotic and main cause for the sensation that made me cum twice just by rubbing my lund.
      It was 7.00 p.m. and getting darker by now. I saw that my cigerettes were finished and i told my frnd that i am going down to buy new packet and to take care of my wife, my frnd assured me that he will take good care of BHABHIJI and i went down. after buying the packet i lit one stick and started smoking it. Just as i was smoking i saw that a new group had arrived and the crowd again got very thick and dense. I went rushing towars the terrace but due the cogestion in the staircase, it took me few minutes to reach. when i reached the terrace looked towards my wife, i saw that they had already taken their position and the only difference was that instead of me some other young lad of around 23-24 was standing behind my wife and was too close to her [must be rubbing his lund on her gaand, i thought to myself]
  Although my first reaction should have been to go and beat or atleast shoo away the young chap, but instead of anger the view generated more erotic feelings in me than anger. I remained standing where i was and started closel watching their [ my wifes and that young guys ] moves [?]. I was surprised to note that my wife was not at all protesting the advances made by this guy and instead she was bent more than usual to give him better feel of her enomorous ass. I saw that this also didnt go unnoticed from my frnd who was again and again turning and looking towards my wife and her companion{?} and his movements and my wifes no apparent protest. i saw that my frnd very stealthily pushed his hand toward my wife and groped her ass. even on this move when my wife didnt protest he let his hand remain on her ass and kept rubbing his lund on hiswife's ass. After a couple of minutes i saw that my wife was telling something to him. i thought that my wife must have admonished him for his indecent moves and the fun is over. But contrary to my thoughts i saw that my frnd retrieved his mobile from his pocket and called me, asking where i was and what was taking me so long to come back.
  Since all the conditions were favouring me and i knew that due to the semi darkness and very loud noise he wont come to know that i was present on the terrace itself and watching his rubbing my lovely wife's gaand, i answered to him that i was standing down and since people had fully blocked the staircase i cant come up untill the crowd thins [and we both knew that the crowd will thin only after the dahi handi will be broken}. And i worriedly asked him abt my wife and he very reassuringly told me that he is looking AFTER her and not to worry abt my wife. 'Basterd i know what tpye of care you are taking of my wife' i thought to myself.
  and he just kept the mobile in his shirt pocket without disconnecting it. Probably due to the excitement of getting and opportunity to play with my wife's gaand he must have had forgotten to switch it off. And now he did what I should have done and shood away that young chap saying " ayye bhai jara hat ke khade rehna, chipk kya raha ha , aur bhabhiji vicky ne bola hai ki woh neeche hi khada hai use ooper aane ka rasta nahi hai isliye aap meri taraf aa jaaiye" saying so he pulled my wife towards him by arm and slightly touched her boobs.
Now i had an added advantage of hearing them as well that my frnd hadnt switched off his mobile.

I was getting perverted pleasure in watching my wife being mauled by others.Now i heard my frnd saying {since he hadnt switched-off his mobile} "bhabhi jara mere aage aaker khadi ho jao nahi yau log aapko chhedenge aur aapko buri tarah se masal ker rakh denge." and my wife very obidiently went and stood in front of him. In the bargain my frnd's wife had to shift a little bit away from them and no sooner did she shift, her behind[or ass] was covered by another male. he was a 50-55 yrs old man and very prompt in covering her gaand. It seemed to me  that the terrace was full of such perverts who wanted to leave no such chance of groping fuckable ladies. After that i saw my frnd adjusting his already erect cock between the perfect round ass-chheks (gaand ki daraar) of my wife.
  I knew , now that they are busy enjoying themselves they wont bother to look around them, and my frnd obviously didnt mind his wife being groped/handled by others as well [i.e. as long as he was getting his fun] i took a chance and went and stood very close to them almost right behind my frnds wife to her left and right side of my wife and frnd. Although the old man was still clinging to her ass from behind, still i was getting a clear view of my frnds activity with my wife, as well as the old man's doing with my frnds wife. Now i was a silent onlooker who was out to watch and just watch and fulfill his voyueristic fantasies.
  I saw that my frnd was very roughly rubbing his lund on my wife's gaand, almost dry-humping her from behind and even squeezing her ass chheks with his right hand. My wife although kept mum for a few minutes but then ultimately she turned towards my frnd and almost whisperingly told him " plz thoda peechhe ho jaaiye, aap bahut buri tarah se daba rahe hain mujhe".
  my frnd "ohoo , kya hua agar jo main daba raha hun tau, jab woh stranger tumhare peechhe chipka khada tha aur apna ragad raha tha tau use tau kuchh nahi kaha, bas chupchap maze le rahi thi aur ab jab miane thoda sa laga diya tau nakhra dikha rahi ho bhabhijee"
  my wife (showing anger) "kab, kaun kahan? koi nahi chipka tha miujhse. aap jhoot mat boliye, nahi tau mein aapke frnd se complaint kar doongi ki aap mujhe chhed rahe the"
  my frnd "agar jo mein jhoot bol raha hun tau mera yeh mobile tau jhoot nahi bolega na, dekho maine tumhari aur us ladke ki sari harkat mere is mobile mein record ker li hai aur ab tum kya complaint karogi, complaint tau mein karoonga tumhari apne dost aur tumhare pati aur dikhaoonga ki kitni sati-savitri (chaste) hai uski biwi" . saying so he put his hands in his pocket to remove the phone , but immidiately my wife stopped him , as she must have understood now that she cannt tell lies or deny her fun with that stranger, she surrendred in fron of my frnd and said
  "tum bahut nalayak ho jo apne dost ki biwi ko is tarah blackmail ker rahe ho, mujhe tau actually pata hi nahi chala ki kaun mere peechhe khada hai aur woh kya ker raha hai, per agar tumne really aisi koi clip banayi hai tau plz use vicky(i.e.me) ko mat dikhana nahi tau use msunderstanding ho jaayegi. plz ........"
and she looked pleadingly towards my frnd.
my frnd now understood that the situation is fully under his control and he can use my wife as much as he wish (of course in the midst of 250 storng crowd, even he couldnt have thought of fucking her) but otherwise he can do almost everything with her.
" haan ab aayi na line per, chal ab jara seedhi nahi jara jhuk ker khadi ho jao aur dekho kaise yeh group yeh dahi handi phodta hai aur tab tak mein tumhare is shandaar gaand ka maza leta hun" and now he squeezed her both ass-cheeks and resumed his dry-humping movements.
  My wife looking at his wife said" per tumhari wife bhi hai yahan per , agar usne dekh liya tau kya karoge?"
  my frnd "woh nahi dekhegi, aur dekhegi tau bhi kuchh nahi kahegi kyonki woh khud bhi maze loot rahi hai dekho KAISE CHUPCHAP US BUDHDHE KE UND KO APNI GAAND PER MASANE DE RAHI HAI AUR WOH BUDHDHHA USKE DUDDHOO BHI DABA RAHA HAI," and he pointed towards his wife and the old man.
I saw that the old man was also in full form by now and rubbing his cock very forcefully on my friends wife's ass. his one hand was resting on her nangi kamar and other was probably somewhere on her boos behand her aanchal.
and my frnd's wife was standing there so unmoved as if the old man her hubby.

my frnd also moved his left hand now and was caressing my wife's exposed waist. after a couple of minute he murmured into her ears " kyaaaaaa mast gaand hai tumhari , lund ragad ke maza aagaya, itni badi gaand hai ki ek saath 2-3 lund aaram se ragad le aur pani chhod de tumhari is gaand pe."
  my wife " plz aap kuchh boliye mat aur jo karna hai silently kijiye, we are in public kisi ne sun liya tau problem ho jaayegi."
  my frnd " tumahara matlab hai ki chup chap tumhari gaand ka maza loon"
  my wife "huuuuuuuuun"
"per meri tau barso ki fantasy aaj poori ho rahi hai, chup kaise rahun. you know from the time of your marriage it was my fantasy to rub my cock on your ass and if possible to fuck you anally. apna lund tumhari gaand mein dalker tumhari gaand marna chahta hun. vicky tumhari gaand marta hai"
  my wife " matalab ?"
my frnd "matlab tum khub jaanti ho phir bhi sun na hi chahti tau , kya vicky apna lund tumhari gaand mein pelta hai"
my wife "huuuuuuuuun"

TBC

भाई बहुत अच्छा.......... सुपर....
Like Reply
Contd from last part

"per meri tau barso ki fantasy aaj poori ho rahi hai, chup kaise rahun. you know from the time of your marriage it was my fantasy to rub my cock on your ass and if possible to fuck you anally, teri Gaand marne ki fantasy tau teri shadi wale din se hi hai jabse tumhe dulhan ke jode me dekha tha, kya matak ti hui gaand hai teri, isiliye tau vicky ko maine yahan aane ke liye force kiya tha, ki shayad mujhe teri Gaand choone ka, dabaane ka mauka mil jaaye, per aaj maja aa gaya mera khada lund is waqt teri gaand ke ooper laga huahai, bhale hi saree beech me hai per silken saree ki wajah se maza aur bhi jyada aa raha hai, bas ab tau ek hi tamanna hai k. apna lund tumhari gaand mein dalker tumhari gaand marna chahta hun. vicky tumhari gaand marta hai"

my wife " matalab ?"
Sanjay "matlab tum khub jaanti ho phir bhi sun na hi chahti tau , kya vicky apna lund tumhari gaand mein pelta hai, tumhaari  sexy gaand marta hai"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun"
Sanjay " sirf hun nahi munh se bhi kuchh bolo"
my wife " haan kabhi kabhi marte hain"

Sanjay " chutiya ha sala mein tumhara pati hota tau roz marta tumhari gaand"

my wife just shyly lowered her haed and smiled very stealthily and maybe proudly thinking ki uske kine saare diwane hain.

Sanjay " maza aa raha hai mere lund ko apni Mansal Gaand per feel karke?"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun"

"vicky se jyada bada hai kya mera lund"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun" {meaning yes aur meri gaand jal bhun gayi meri biwi ke is jawab se}

Sanjay "aur us ladke se bhi?"

my wife "uuumhuuuuuuuu"[no]

Sanjay "matalb uska jyada bada tha mere se"

my wife "huuuuuuuuun"[yes]

Sanjay " aarre bhabhi yeh kya hun aur uunhuu laga rakhi munh se bhi kuchh bolo na"

my wife "nahi mujhe sharam aati hai"

Sanjay " apni gaand per ajnabiyon se lund lagwane mein sharam nahi aati hai, aur chance mile tau kisi ajnabi ka lund pakad ker masal bhi do, uske lund ki malai bhi nakal logi aur sharam nahi aayegi per munh se bolne mein sharam aati hai. saali chhinaaal"

my wife " tumne chhinaal kise bola"
Sanjay "tujhe bhi , meri biwi ko bhi aur tum jaisi sabhi auraton ko"

I saw that Sanjay's hand now reached my wife's boobs and he was now holding her one mamma in his hand and squeezing her gaand with other and pushing his lund on her gaand. In the meantime Sanjay's  wife was now surrounded by 3 persons and all of them were feeling her up from wherever they could lay their hands on. the old man was content rubbing his lund on her gaand and one youngish chap was standing to her left (now between her and my wife Ritu )and on the pretext of keeping his hand on paraphet wall of the terrace directly cupped Sanjay's wife's  boob and very mildly caressing it and occassionaly pinching her erect nipple over her blouse, and the third guy (who was standing on the other side)had slid his hand downward and was either caressing her navel or maybe her pussy, i am not sure because i could not see the exact location of his palm but just the movements of his hands.

The old man said to Sanjay's  wife" maza aa raha hai na beti"

Priyanka (my frnds wife) "haa uncle bahut acchhha group aaya hai abhi"

i knew this was a gross double meaning sentence . it refferd to the dahi handi group as well as the group of three persons who were groping her. But i was more surprised by the old man's calling priyanka as 'beti'.

"basterd" i thought to myself, here he was openly pushing his erect lund on her gaand and calling her beti at the same time.
 "where is sanjay" he asked priyanka. 

"oh he is busy taking care of his frnds wife" and very naughtily she pointed towards her hubby and my wife.

so the bitch knew all laong the way that her hubby is feeling up my wife. what a slut wife. i thought to myself about Priyanka.

Priyanka " last time bhi dahi handi ke din aap hi mere peechhe khade the aur aaj bhi, hai na uncle"

old man " haan beti per last time tau aur bhi jyada maza aaya tha, do u remember you had worn a very short skirt last time?"

priyanka " haan uncle and that skirt was of silken material and i was feeling as if i had worn nothing at all"

old man " haan aur meri tau tumhe us skirt mein dekhte hi halat kharab ho gayi thi"
(meanimg lund khada ho gaya tha)

Priyanka "haan uncle us din tau bahut romantic ho gaye the" (actual meaning you had gotten very horny that day)

old man " last time hum logon ne do baar mazza kiya tha (actaul meaning i had cummed twice) phir aaj tumne skirt kyon nahi pehna usme tum kitni pyaari lagti ho.(means you look damn sexy in that skirt).

Priyanka " Last time jab maine skirt pehani thi tau maza tau bahut aaya tha per kuchh gande log dahi handi dekhne ke badle meri taangon ko dekhne me lage hue the, badi sharam aa rahi thi mujhe,aur doosri baat yeh ki woh is baar sanjay ka frnd aanewala tha na isliye saree pehni. " 

{Saali chhinal gaand dabwane me aur mamme dabwane me sharam nahi aati per log taang dekhe tau sharam aati hai, i thought to myself}

So they are all seasoned perverts and this is their routine to indulge in such activities every year. i thought to myself. now the old man was showing some signs of impatience (maybe he was about to cum) and reached forward to grab her other boob and pressed it very mercilessly and pushing his lund more and more on Priyanaka's gaand said" ohhhhhhhhh meri pyari BETI tum kitni pyari ho kitni sunder ho , dil karta hai ki bas tumhe yun hi pyar  karta hi rahun aur bhagwan tumhare jaisi beti har uncle ko de and............. many incohorent words like that. and after a few seconds he stopped the movement of his buttocks. it was obvious that he had cum. but not the other two guys around priyanka. they were still busy pressing her boobs and pusssy( now i could clearly see that one gut was quite openly fingering her pussy over her saree.

Now i again looked in the direction of my wife and found that even my wife was also entertatning two studs now(i. e. my frnd and the one who was rubbing his cock on her gaand before sanjay) 

I saw that now both of them were squeezing her ass-cheeks and also that the new guy had reached his hands towards her blouse enclosed boobs and was trying to cup them, and my frnds other hand was also not idle. He was busy rubbing caressing her NANGI KAMAR and occassionly circling her deep navel (which was my guess as i could not see what his hand was doing on her stomach).

i was really astonished to note that how non chalently she was standing there and enjoying the misdoings of two persons , one of whom was a complete stranger and the other was also not a close aquaintace of hers. I had never expected her to be this bold even with me in public place(or amidst a crowd of (strangers) and here she was letting two other persons grope, maul and squeeze her mamme and gaand.And to be very honest with you all this was giving me tremendous hard-on, instead of evoking anger or hatred for my wife. and despite having cummed twice( by rubbing my lund on my wife's ass) I was again sporting a stiff erection.

I came out of my thoughts and looked towards them and found that the new guy had already taken his erect lund out of his trousers and was rubbing it on her gaand. whilst he was rubbing his naked lund on Ritu's (my wife) gaand it accidently touched sanjay's hand which was very furiously rubbing Ritu's gaand. Sanjay (my frnd) looked stealthily towards the other guy and finding that he had taken his lund out and rubbing his naked lund on Ritus gaand also followed the suit and he also took his erect lund out and started rubbing it on my wife's gaand.

After sensing that both of them have taken their lunds out and rubbing it on her, my wife looked towards sanjay and murmured to him " plz apna ....... ander kar lo is type se mat ragdo, agar kisi ne dekh liya tau bahut problem ho jaayegi, sab log mere baare mein kya sochenge."

Sanjay " arre daro mat darling, koi nahi dekhne wala hai sabhi log yah tau dahi handi dekh rahe hai yah phir hamari tarah aish ker rahe hain, tum bhi bas chupchap khadi raho aur ek sath 2-2 lundon ka mazzaa lo"

Ritu " per agar vicky aa gaya tau?"

Sanjay " uski tension mat lo, woh abhi nahi aa sakta, dekh nahi rahi ho ki poori staircase blocked hai woh ooper aayega kaise. "

Since i was standing very close to them now i could hear them directly, without the help of mobile. in fact i was almost right behind my wife as both sanjay and the other guy had taken thier position sidewards of wife ( to facilitate each other in groping her ass).

there was a middle aged man standing next to me who was also watching my wife and frnds activities instead of dahi handi. as i looked towards him he gave me a very vulgar smile and indicating towards my wife signalled, meaning Mast maal hai yaar.

I reciprocated with him and confirming his gestures i also signalled towards her ass and said in sign language of course 'sali ki gaand bhi mast hai'.

this new man now shifted towards me and tried to push me a bit away from my wife (adjusting his cock)
i whispered into his ears " arre yaar push kyon ker rahe ho agar maza lene ka man hai tau bolo main waise hi side mein ho jata hun " and i moved a little away to make room for him to rub his lund on neha's gaand. after touching his lund on Ritu's gaand and quicly giving her a 3-4 pushes with his cock , when he found that the slut was not objecting he also reached for her waist and caressed the naked flash of her (between saree and blouse).he looked towards me and whispered in my ears "boss tum maza nahi ker rahe ho is ke sath"

Me " mein pehle hi do baar pani chhod chuka hun ab tum bindast maze karo , yeh bahut garam ho gayi hai randi saali, kuchh bhi nahi bolegi dekho yeh dono (pointing towards sanjay and the other guy) bhi kaise bindast maza le rahe haai is chhinaal ke saath".

Now Ritu was entertaining not two but three cocks at the same time. I saw that sanjay was whispering again and again something intoRitu's ears and she was not agreeing to it and shaking her head sideways. I wondered to myself, now at this stage what was it possibly that my wife was not agreeing to. but very soon i saw that despite my wife's protest sanjay reached forward and inserted his palm in my wife's blouse and pressed her mamme very forcefully. and after a couple of minutes pressing he took his hand out and unhooked four hooks of her blouse leaving the last hook. I knew that there were only five hooks in the blouse and as he had already unhooked 4 of them ,so the blouse was practically of no use now and  the bra was also a semi cup type, so her boobs were now almost naked. he took one boob of her out in the open and pinched her nipple. i heard a very low moan escaping my wife's mouth. i knew that my wifes nipple were very sensitive , and after pinching them she gets so sexcited that one can make her do anything. I knew now it will be lot more easier for the to convince her to proceed further and give in to their dirty desires.

the other guy was also not to be left far behind and he also took her other mamma out of her filmsy half-cup bra and started rubbing her entire boob.and now instead of her gaand they were paying more attention towards her boobs. after rubbing her boobs for some time now sanjay held Ritu's hands and guided it to his erect lund and inspite of some very mild protests from her succeeded in making her hold his lund. Seeing this the other guy also made her hold his cock. As Ritu  was just holding their cocks and not rubbing them, the other guy held her hand in that position itself made her rub his erect cock. when Ritu  tried to move her hand away from his cock, he slowly but very firmly said to her ' chikni, jyada drama mat ker aur lund ko hila nahi tau yahin nangi karke chod dalunga aur sab log dekhenge teri chudai'.m now Ritu  must have realized that these two fuckers have reached a point of no return and silently started rubbing both the cocks.

Sanjay said' that's a lot better darling bhabhijee, hamara jaldi paani nikal jaayega tau hum bhi aapko jaldi chhod denge, waise bhi bas ab yeh handi tau phootne hi wali hai( indicating towards the dahi handi) sath mein aap ki handiya bhi phod denge".

'There is no limit of my shocks and disbelief today' i thought to myself. the third guy who was also watching all this, became bolder now and instead of just rubbing his lund on my wife's ass ,bent down and while getting up very slowly  hitched her saree to almost her nether globes level. he had raised her saree so much that i could see her panties now and same must have been the case with him also so he inserted two fingers in my wife's panties elastic and pulled it a liitle down. Realising that the third person was reaching a highly danger zone and trying to denude her gaand my wife tried to stop him. But sanjay and the other guy didnt let her hands get free and held them very firmly and now my wife was completely (apparently) helplessly let the third person take her panties down, almost to her knee level. 

Now the situation was such that Amid a crowd of around 200 people on the terrace in semi darkness my wife standing with her blouse and bra open and her naked tits being mauled by two persons and a third person playing with her naked ass, rubbing his erect lund on it. The third person who was rubbing his lund on her gand looked at me and whispered ' saali really bahut hi sexy hai, randiyon se bhi jyada garm hai aur Sab kucchh  karne deti hai"

" boss yeh saali itni garam ho gayi hai ki agar ab tum iski gaand mein lund bhi dal doge tau kuchh nahi bolegi" i said adjusting my own hard-on.

And he immidiately follwed my advice and took his erect lund out of trouser and put it exactly on her gaand ka chhed(ass-hole) and waited for her reaction. after a few seconds and finding no reaction from my wife he took it as her consent and pushed his cock a little bit in her gaand. it was then that both sanjay and the other guy noticed what this guy was trying to do, and to facilitate him they made my wife to bend on the paraphet wall of the terrace (with her naked mamme pressed on the paraphet wall) and lifted her a little and now the third guy's cock enetred(although hardly 2-3") in my wife's ass. 

Now the scene was like this , that my wife was shagging two cocks and a third one was trying to penetrate her ass. Going by my personal experience I knew that the third person will not be able to fully push his cock in my wif's gaand, (since her gand ka chhed was very small, despite all the anal fucking by me), but yet he may derive some pleasure by partly pushing his lund in her gaand.The third person now held her waist quite firmly and tried to push his lund more and more. Occassionly he will also try to reach for her boobs but finding that both boobs occupied by two other person again resorted to squeezing her mammoth dhunge(ass-chheks). after a couple of minutes shagging ultimately both of them (sanjay and the secon guy) discharged and wetted my wife's palms.

The third guy removed his cock from my wife's ass and now started rubbing it on her bare ass-cheeks. he must have understood that he wont be able to push even half of his lund in her ass( in the standing position ) and hence he resorted to just rub it on her naked ass and get a release as early as possible,  since the group had formed the full pyramid and they were about to break the handi. these four people also saw this and i found a certain urgency in their actions now. The third guy was now unashamedly and very violently rubbing his lund on my wife's ass (without bothering for others)and soon he also spat his cum on my wife's gaand.

IN a couple of minutes the group broke the handi and the fun game was over. I saw my wife adjusting her clothes and looking very naughtily towards her invaders and smiling coquettishly.

Sanjay very wickedly smilingly asked my wife " achha hua jo vicky neeche chala gaya tha bhabhi, aapko maza aaya na ?"

Ritu could only nod with her head bent down and with that shy smile.

And they started going towards the gate of the terrace to come down unknown of the fact that i was not only present on the terrace but also witnessed the entire fucking mess-up that they created. 

HOPE YOU ALL MUST HAVE ENJOYED READING IT. 
BICKS

P.S.
Dear readers, i must confess that i got a little carried way while writiing this story and the last part especialyy the denuding part of my wife was fictional and purely my fantasy which i wanted to happen but it never happened. Nonethelee i hope you all have enjoyed reading it.
Like Reply
Nice story plz continue
Like Reply
bhai Maja aa gaya story bahut aachi hai bicks bhai
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply