Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
What is this
What is this ???? in this site look like fake views ...
Wrong wrong wrong 

There are few stories in this section those getting ten thousands views  in single day... look so odd .. how that possible ... some thing is wrong here ...

[+] 1 user Likes kavitakhullar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-01-2019, 03:31 PM)kavitakhullar Wrote: What is this ???? in this site look like fake views ...
Wrong wrong wrong 

There are few stories in this section those getting ten thousands views  in single day... look so odd .. how that possible ... some thing is wrong here ...

Nothing is wrong here. I will explain.
Right now while i am writing, there are more than 800 people viewing this web site. But out of those 800, only 68 are members while all others are guests. Guest is a person who is not loged in, or who is not registered here. People are only viewing our threads. Majority of the views come from people who are not registered here. That is why only views are increasing.
Moreover, this web site has majority of tamil members. If i am not wrong, this website was a tamil website earlier. And in xossip too, tamil and hindi stories used to get thousands of views, even some punjabi stories too. For example, your story. 
Views are not fake. People are not bothering to register/login here.
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:15 PM)Jatt01990 Wrote: Nothing is wrong here. I will explain.
Right now while i am writing, there are more than 800 people viewing this web site. But out of those 800, only 68 are members while all others are guests. Guest is a person who is not loged in, or who is not registered here. People are only viewing our threads. Majority of the views come from people who are not registered here. That is why only views are increasing.
Moreover, this web site has majority of tamil members. If i am not wrong, this website was a tamil website earlier. And in xossip too, tamil and hindi stories used to get thousands of views, even some punjabi stories too. For example, your story. 

I completely agree with you jatt01990 . Majority of the readers are not registered members and they only view the stories.  Thats why views are increasing only.  They never care to post a reply.  Like in this Punjabi section,  there are only two stories which are getting more than 20,000 views. Because both are old and popular writers.  The new writers like me doesnot get even sufficient replies.
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:23 PM)AFSAR Wrote: I completely agree with you jatt01990 . Majority of the readers are not registered members and they only view the stories.  Thats why views are increasing only.  They never care to post a reply.  Like in this Punjabi section,  there are only two stories which are getting more than 20,000 views. Because both are old and popular writers.  The new writers like me doesnot get even sufficient replies.k

Thats what i saying i posted so many updates in  duja viah story and have 28 k views and one other story that hv one update how that can hv 28 k views
The most important thing is oqne day it has 8 k views and very next day that very story had 15 k views and again from 15k views next day that story  had 22k views and then again from 22k to it cross 28 k in single day hows that possible in  so smal readers of punjabi section so some this is totally totally wrong and fake

Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:15 PM)Jatt01990 Wrote: Nothing is wrong here. I will explain.

(06-01-2019, 05:23 PM)AFSAR Wrote: I completely agree with you jatt01990 . Majority of the readers are not registered members and they only view the stories.  Thats why views are increasing only.  They never care to post a reply.  Like in this Punjabi section,  there are only two stories which are getting more than 20,000 views. Because both are old and popular writers.  The new writers like me doesnot get even sufficient replies.k

Thats what i saying i posted so many updates in  duja viah story and have 28 k views and one other story that hv one update how that can hv 28 k views
The most important thing is oqne day it has 8 k views and very next day that very story had 15 k views and again from 15k views next day that story  had 22k views and then again from 22k to it cross 28 k  in single day hows that possible in  so smal readers of punjabi section so some this is totally totally wrong and fake

Like Reply
As above friends suggested, guests views, bots views & members views ..
all are added in to total views shown for a thread on forum systems.

As a friend of this site & as a web developer
I'd assure that fake views are not implemented on this site.

technical clarifications : one | two
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 03:31 PM)kavitakhullar Wrote: What is this ???? in this site look like fake views ...
Wrong wrong wrong 

Vese Es galo ta me v sehmat ha....eni jaldi view kida vad gae me ta aap story pai c 1 mth pela haje tak bas 500 views ne.... baki menu lagda oh writer ne promotion jada kar ti hai....
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:42 PM)kavitakhullar Wrote: Thats what i saying i posted so many updates in  duja viah story and have 28 k views and one other story that hv one update how that can hv 28 k views
The most important thing is oqne day it has 8 k views and very next day that very story had 15 k views and again from 15k views next day that story  had 22k views and then again from 22k to it cross 28 k  in single day hows that possible in  so smal readers of punjabi section so some this is totally totally wrong and fake

(06-01-2019, 09:00 PM)desimeet Wrote: Vese Es galo ta me v sehmat ha....eni jaldi view kida vad gae me ta aap story pai c 1 mth pela haje tak bas 500 views ne.... baki menu lagda oh writer ne promotion jada kar ti hai....

I have second thought to that. Nothing is wrong here.  I have seen in xossip too.  Only few writers like zaspreet,  kavita,  blue prince,  sexy reet etc got more views than other writers. Even if their updates are small or replies are low. 

In this site only kavita and blue prince are old and popular writers who have started their stories. Thats why you both are getting thousand of views because of your fan following. Moreover I have noted one thing that in most cases female writers often get more replies than male writers. 

Well thats my point of view.  I am open for debate too.
Like Reply
Tusi mera point nyi smaj rahey ethey har story nu 300/400 views mildey ney tey ek story aisi hay ethey jis nu ek din ch 5000/6000 views ek din ch mil rahey ney eney tan silent punjabi readers nyi hay es punjabi section ch

[+] 2 users Like kavitakhullar's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 04:53 AM)kavitakhullar Wrote: Tusi mera point nyi smaj rahey ethey har story nu 300/400 views mildey ney tey ek story aisi hay ethey jis nu ek din ch 5000/6000 views ek din ch mil rahey ney eney tan silent punjabi readers nyi hay es punjabi section ch

But your story has also got 28000 views inspite of less punjabi readers. Even some hindi stories are not getting that much of views.
Like Reply
Je koi aapdi ma bhen ja aapdi kudi baare mere naal gll krni chohda hai ta menu telegram te MSG kre I'd @rdaroracd
Like Reply