Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
Ishpreet kaur a conservative punjabi Working wife gives in to her desires.......
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
28 year old wife ishpreet and her husband daljeet

[Image: bollywood-actor-tushar-kapoor-dressed-as...8x2048.jpg]
the image online
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
[Image: D3292c-QWAAEalx6.jpg]
image hosting

[Image: DX0-Qm-Gw-VAAAN7-H.jpg]

[Image: D32-Nfg-Wk-AEVVIF.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-02-Kulraj-Randhawa-on...art-of.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-02-Kulraj-Randhawa-on...-sight.png]
Like Reply
[Image: hi-bangladesh-collapse-0435.jpg] zahid the mechanic
Like Reply
I am ishpreet kaur. I am a punjabi girl 28 years old and married, my husband’s name is daljeet and he works as a cashiar in a small bank in bahadurgarh a small industrial town near delhi I used to love sex. I loved it ever since I was sixteen when I lost my virginity to the family servant's son, a boy I did almost grown up with. He was a couple of years older than me. But ever since I got married to daljeet I cannot have enough sex as daljeet comes home tired from his job in bank and is least interested in sex.. I also work in a back office of a bank , I commute to my office in an old honda activa , which often breakdowns so I had to regularly get it fixed by a mechanic on my way to office his name is zahid
Despite being married I am still lovely at 28 , slender and fair-skinned with finely chiseled features, lovely eyes, a slim, straight nose and full lips, clear skin, a long neck, full breasts, a narrow waist and bell-shaped hips, elegant legs and arms with slender ankles and wrists. My chut had begun to torment me with strange, exciting, frightening sensations and I found herself looking at Zahid out of the corner of my eye and feeling curiously light-headed by the sight of his black low class body. I lived in a small two-room apartment with my husband . Zahid lived nearby and worked in a motor garage. I passed him on my way from office I had to sit in his garage when he used to repair my activa, so I developed a acquaintance with him since then I used to chat with him.
One afternoon I was getting my activa repaired by zahid he told me that some spare part had to be replaced and as it was already afternoon it would be best that I leave the activate in his garage get it in the next morning when the spare part is replaced i agreed then we started chatting on interesting topics There was not much work in his hand and he asked me go to a shop at the corner. We had tea, sitting in the half-empty place, laughing and chatting and he said he'd walk to my home. It wasn't far. On the way, we passed a cluster of huts by the road.
"You live here now, don't you?" I said.
Zahid and his mother had got themselves a ramshackle tarpaulin covered tin hut in this almost-slum.
"Yes."
"Alone?"
"Yes." We walked on a bit. Suddenly, he said, "Would you like to see it?"
I looked at him and, slowly, nodded. He smiled and took my arm in his hand. I thrilled at the touch of his hand on me. I looked at him and flushed as his eyes drilled into me. He turned down a cramped alley between a row of huts. It was reasonably clean, but very noisy. The lane ended in a gutter running hard by a bramble . He turned the corner and led me to a small hut with a sloping tin roof and a rickety wooden door with a padlock. Zahid unlocked the door and pushed it open.
It was very spare, almost Spartan. One chair, a little table, a kerosene stove in a corner, a few pots and pans on two wooden shelves. A cheap calendar on the wall by a small mirror. Clothes hung on a line, a tin chest. A hemp bed with a thin pillow and sheet and sagging mattress. A cheap novel lay on the floor by the bed.
"Well," he said. "That's it. Home. My mansion.
I looked around. "It's . it's very nice.
Zahid looked at me and I went very still. Time stopped and the sounds of the city faded. He came closer. And closer. And closer. Took my face in his hands. His head bent. I tilted. My lips parted. I could feel his breath on my face, smell the warm musk of his body, feel its warmth. His lips came closer.
In that afternoon of heat, I experienced an explosion of joy I had never imagined possible. Zahid was tender and gentle and his body was wonderful and when his cock surged into my flesh, I almost fainted with ecstasy. I wanted more, more, more, wanted it never to end. He fucked me on the bed, taking me slowly and deeply and then faster and faster as I bucked and heaved and writhed desperately under him, my teenage body tossing and jumping and jerking in an uncontrollable fever, my cunt convulsing and spasming on his thrusting lund which was so big, so thick, so hard, so hot, so good. My nipples ached with the sweet tension of it and when he sucked and licked them and crushed them in his hands I felt the heat flood from my head to toe. On and on he went and the bed creaked and my voice was ragged and hoarse from calling and moaning. I came in an explosion of bliss, the breath shooting from my throat.
The next afternoon, he fucked me again.
I baulked at nothing, absolutely nothing. When I had his lund in my mouth, it was the most wonderful feeling. He fucked my mouth slowly and happily and wouldn't have minded if he'd gone on all night.
Then he turned me on my front, kneeling on the floor and bent over the bed and entered me from behind, straddling my hips in a low crouch and pushing his cock in and in and in till I thought it would rip me in two, it was so big, so thick, so hot, so hard.
He fucked me hungrily then, thrusting greedily in and out of my cunt and I came again, long and slow and this time he came too, his cock buried deep in my cunt. I never forgot that first exquisite feeling of hot jazz spurting and spurting and spurting into my cunt.
After that, we met in his hut every afternoon. I was naturally curious and adventurous in bed and willing to try anything so long as it felt good. I never tired of sex. When he suggested anal sex, I didn't hesitate and as his cock ground into my anus, I felt no pain, just a glorious, stinging exhilaration that made me call out to him for more in the gutter words he had taught me.
Like Reply
A few weeks later, he introduced me to his friends from the garage, Dinesh and Danny, both lean, hard-bodied youths with quietly handsome faces. Now I was 'his', Zahid's, his woman, his mate, his keep. I didn't mind living the lie, somehow it had a nice feeling to it. I played my role dutifully, almost like his wife.
In his hut, I made tea for all of them and served the men. I noticed how Dinesh and Danny followed me with their.
I had a natural streak of exhibitionism in me and I knew with a clarity unusual for a married punjabi woman that I didn't love Zahid, that it was the sex that drew me, that and the additional exciting fillip of doing something secretly and on the sly, something risky.
I teased Dinesh and Danny, giving them glimpses of my breasts under my low-necked blouse, moving sensually around the hut, letting my eyes smolder on theirs.
The men finished their tea and stepped out for a smoke. I sprawled on the hemp cot with a magazine, waiting for Zahid to come back.
" ishpreet," Zahid said softly as he returned.
I was lying on the bed now on my side, my head propped in my hand, my elbow bent, leafing through a cheap magazine.
My sari had slipped into the crook of my arm. In the heat, two or three of the buttons down the front of my tight blouse were open and my breasts strained at the cloth, showing a lot of my deep cleavage and luscious breasts. Zahid sat behind and leaned over, an arm in front of my belly. I didn't look up at him.
"What is it?" I murmured.
He cleared his throat. "Ishpreet, I . um . Dinesh . that is, Dinesh and Danny ."
"Yes?"
"They . um . they would also like ."
"What?"
He didn't reply. There was a soft rustle as Zahid's chums came in again. I glanced at them, saw the looks on their faces, and turned back to Zahid.
"What, Zahid? What would they like?"
He looked at me nervously and swallowed. I smiled.
"They'd like to fuck me, isn't that it?"
There was a little silence. Then Zahid stared, nodded glumly.
"Well, you don't have to look so downcast about it, Zahid," I grinned. "Of course I'll fuck them. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, as they say, and if I can't please your friends, I'm not a good friend to you, right?"
The men stared at me, dumbfounded. I closed the book and flipped on my back on the bed.
"On one condition, though," I murmured, reaching up and unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Before they fuck me, they must sit here and watch you fuck me. Then they can fuck me and you've got to watch. Okay?"
Zahid grinned in excitement and pulled my blouse open and squeezed my naked breast. I was wearing nothing under it.
Smiling, I hiked my sari up to my hips and pulled Zahid down over me, unbuttoning his shirt and trousers.
Squatting on the beaten dirt floor, Danny and Dinesh watched in excited fascination as their friend fucked me on the bed, taking my furiously. His buttocks danced over my lap, bobbing and bouncing up and down and they could see his lund plunging and pistoning in and out of my cunt. My hips heaved and pumped under his, and I cries rang in their ears. Their erections, when Zahid finished, were monstrous. I smiled in pleasure.
I never wanted for a lover after that. One of the three was always available to take me to Zahid's hut and fuck me. On good days, I had all three together. Dinesh was good, as good as Zahid, but Danny was terrific. He had a round, sweetly handsome face, a dark, wiry, strong body and an absolutely mmagnificent Lund I loved. It wasn't long before I tried taking all three simultaneously in my cunt, mouth and ass.
I resigned from my bank job which was anyway did not have much salary and with constant chudai i grew lovelier, my breasts filling out, my curves getting more accentuated. I didn’t tell my husband about my resignation I would leave home on pretence of going to office but would go to zahids garage for orgy I was addicted to sex.
There were other lovers now, for I had greater freedom and was out of the house a lot longer. There was a pizza delivery guy,
Like Reply
next update ishpreets gets tamed by pizza delivary guy....
Like Reply
Update 2 the pizza incident on a rare occasion, her husband, Daljeet was working late at his Bank as it was financial year closing. As ishpreet sat watching a saas bahu serial on television she decided that she would order a pizza to be delivered at the house. Getting up she dialed the number of Pizza Hut that was closest to Bahadurgarh.
“Hello, thank you for calling Pizza Hut,” a male voice said on answering the company’s phone. “How may I help you?”
“This is ishpreet kaur and I live in flat no. 1164 kalpatru heights . I would like to order a large pizza with deep dish crust. I would like for it to be deliver at flat 1164 kalpatru heights,” ishpreet said.
“Will that be all?” the voice asked on the other end of the line.
“Yes, that will be all,” ishpreet said.
“Thank you for your order and it will be there in thirty minutes. Your total will be 355 rs,” the voice said at the other end of the line.
ishpreet thanks him and hung up.
While she waited for her pizza order to arrive, she got the amount out of her purse to get it ready when the order came. Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang; ishpreet rose to answer the doorbell.
“Mrs. Kaur?” the delivery boy asked while looking at breasts and my body he was almost banging me with his eyes.
ishpreet acknowledges that she was and that he was at the right address. She invited him in.
“Thank you,” he said. “My name is bankelal”
bankelal opened the pizza box top to show ishpreet that the order was right. She was satisfied with the order.
Taking the pizza box from banke lal she laid it on top of the television set while she reached for the money to pay him.
“Mrs. Kaur,” bankelal began, “Did you know that we are conducting a survey of who haves the best delivery service and we would like for your input about our delivery service.”
“Well, what do I have to do to help with your survey?” ishpreet asked.
“I show you what you can do to help with our survey. Mind if we put it on video recording on smartphone as it is our company policy?” bankelal asked.
“No, I don’t mind if you tape it,” ishpreet answered. “I will ask if I can have a copy of the video recording.”
“Sure that won’t be a problem,” bankelal said. Since becoming the whore of zahid and his friends I am sexually attracted only low class men, and bankelal was one of them ,,,, that’s why I agreed to his ridiculous survey thing , intrigued weather he would be bold enough to make a move to get my body...
Like Reply
[Image: hpse-fullsize-4022256843-Kulraj-Randhawa...011-44.jpg]

[Image: hpse-fullsize-1949271773-Kulraj-Randhawa...011-40.jpg]

[Image: hpse-fullsize-289046186-Kulraj-Randhawa-...-123-1.jpg]. ISHPREET KAUR WHORE OF LOW CLASS MEN

[Image: hpse-fullsize-605079103-Kulraj-Randhawa-...1-30-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Dude, looks like some parts are lifted from the old stories written by "Mary Jorsay Gandmar'.. for those who have been reading Indian Eroitca for a long time..... but still, if you put your own spin on it... its good...
Like Reply
“I will start the survey , how do you like our pizza madam” ishpreet said”i really like your pizza as it is really tasty ,. Last of all really hygenic and clean” bankelal said “oh so you like clean and hygienic food but there are talks in the near by slums that you have a taste to zahid mechanic’s unhygienic low class meat” “what rubbish are you talking about” said ishpreet.” Don’t be so coy memsaab a high class married girl having daily fuck fest with zahid and his low life gang , what you thought it would be secret forever , those low life’s won’t spill the Bean” said banke lal with stern voice ,. Ishpreet now afraid said “ please , I am a married women my life would spoiled, I can give whatever money I have please don’t tell my husband ,what ever happened at zahids garage was a mistake ,,”. Don’t worry memsaab I do not want to tell your husband either as it will close my chances forever , all I want is that you complete the survey” ishpreet thought for a second and understand what he ment by compleeting the survay , her chuut started to itch she said smiling “sure I would complete your survey”
Taking her hand bankelal guided it to his crotch of his pants for her to feel.
“You feel that down there memsaab?”bankelal asked.
“Oh my,” ishpreet said squeezing his lund a second time to get a good feel. “You’re getting a hard on down there.”
ishpreet could feel a slight budge in his lund.
Mrs. Ishpreet kaur would you like to have a taste of it?"bankelal asked. “That meat down there taste better than the meat that you taseted at zahids garage and it will fill you up fully satisfied.”
“Sure I take a taste of your meat,” ishpreet said, feeling his crotch again. “Come upstairs.” ishpreet directed towards bankelal to the bedroom.
Kneeling down she undid his pants and pushed them down out the way along with his undershorts. Taken his Lund she lifted it up she put her lips to taste his black lund.
“Um,” ishpreet said tasting his lund.
“Like my meat?” banke lal asked.
“Oh, yes, taste good,” ishpreet said.
“Like to have another taste of my meat, Mrs. Ishpreet kaur?” banke lal asked.
“Well, fuck why not,” ishpreet said. Taking his Lund again, she put her lips on his lunds supara.
Taking his hand, he placed it on the back of her head he gently pushed her mouth farther on his lund. “Come on give me some LUND CHUSAI,” he said. “Don’t tease me.”
ishpreet complied going over his supara and onto the shaft of his lund.
“Stroke it while you suck my lund,” banke lal said.
Taking one of her hands she wrapped her fingers around his girth gingerly. Slowly she began to stroke his lund, as ishpreet worked her way over his supara on to his lund shaft. She stroked his lund going all the way to the base of his lund. She could feel his dick getting harder and swollen as she suck and stroke his lund. The harder his lund was getting her mouth was being forced wider to take his lund in.
“Play with my balls, as you suck my lund,” banke lal whisper to her leaning down.
Obedient, she complied with her free hand, feeling his nuts. Cupping her hand she juggled his nuts squeezing them as she suck and stroke his cock.
“Shit, she knows how to play with nuts as well as sucking a lund,” bankelal said.

“If I didn’t know better, I would say you are really a trained randi.”
“Can you suck balls as well as you can a lund?” banke lal asked.
For answer she moved her lips down to his balls and began sucking them. Taking his nuts in her mouth, she flicked her tongue around them jostling them in her mouth.
“Damned you know how to suck balls also. Zahid has trained you well,” banke lal said.
Leaning down to her, banke lal said “You are a bit overly dress for this. Why don’t you let us have a look at those titties of yours? Why not you undo your kurti and pull it down.
Taking her hands, she unzipped her dress and pulled the kurti down for him to see her tits. While she unzipped her dress, he pulled his shirt up over his head and off. Bankelaltossed it to the side.
“Man, look at those titties you haves,” banke lal said seeing her tits. “Get a close up of her titties.”
, as ishpreet pulled her mouth from his dick.
"banke lal would you like to feel of my tits?"ishpreet asked banke lal.
“Sure memsaab,” .
banke lal leans down to feel of her tits. He directed ishpreet to turn around and face the wall. Getting up from her kneeling position, she turned to face the wall. With her back towards banke lal, he reached around to her front to feel her tits.
“They are incredible,” banke lal said as he ran his hand over her tits. “They are the right size for a man’s hand.”
banke lal fondled her tits as he squeezed them. He tweaked her nipples as he played with her tits.
“Um, yes,” ishpreet said. “Like to suck my tits?"
“I would like that, banke lal replied.
Moving around to her front where he could have a better access to her tits, he began to suck them. He sucked and licked her tits all over, running his tongue over them.
“Oh, yes,” ishpreet said groaning at the feel of her tits being suck on form banke lal, while she continued to play with his cock.
“How about letting me have a look at your punjabi chut” banke lal said as he pleasured her tits.
Pulling the bottom up, ishpreet pulled it over her head and off banke lal pushed her black lacey panties down and ishpreet stepped out of them. As she was stepping out of her panties, he pulled his pants off.
“Look at that pussy, banke lal said. “Havent ever seen a more fine looking chut than yours? All I had ever seen is slum girls black chuts”
“.
Then he added “Mind if I touch your gulabi chut?”
For an answer ishpreet laid down on the bed spreading her thighs apart for him to see her pussy better to feel. Getting between her thighs, he pushed a finger in her vagina to finger fuck ishpreet. At the same time he flicked his tongue out towards her chut and a hit a spot that sent sensational feelings through her body.
“Oh, that spot you hit with your tongue felt good,” ishpreet said feeling the sensational feelings that went through her body. “Your finger feels good also in me bank lal licked the spot for a few more licks. Soon he hand another finger in ishpreets vagina. Then he had three fingers in ishpreet.
“Ah, ah, ah, yes,” ishpreet groan feeling his fingers in her vagina.
A few minutes later her vagina was wet and lubricated. Taking his lund banke lal rubbed her snatch with his lunds supara and pushed the head in. He continued to push his lund in thrusting hard in her. Ishpreet could feeI banke lal’s lund stretching her chut wider to accommodate his lund.
“Ah, yes, oh, oh, oh,” ishpreet groan feeling his cock stretching her vagina out.
With each thrust of his lund, bankelal went deeper in her vagina. He pounded her chut as he pushed in deeper. His nuts were making the slapping sound against her labia lips when he pushed and retraced his lund. Ishpreet felt he was going the full length of her vagina with his lund filling her up.
“Um, you were right about your meat filling me up,” ishpreet said while banke lal fucked her.
“Now didn’t I tell you my meat down there would do better then that low life zahid?” banke lal said as he continued to pound in her. As he pulled his penis out of ishpreet he told her “Now get on your hands and knees.”
ishpreet knew got in the position banke lal wanted her in knowing that he was about to fuck her doggie style. Getting in the doggie style position she spread her legs apart. Kneeling on his knees, banke lal positioned her where he wanted ishpreet, so he could insert his lund in her again.
“Now ishpreet open your gaand so I can see where your chut is.”
Obeying the command, being a bitch, she twitched her nose to keep her chest elevated while she spread her gaand apart for him to see better where her chut was. Taking his lund he guided it to her chut opening to push in her.
“Is that where you want my lund, memsaab?”bankelal asked.
“Oh, oh, right there,” ishpreet said feeling his lund going in her from the rear end.
Feeling his lund in her once again, ishpreet felt in heavan, while banke lal fucked her from the rear end. Banke lal placed his hands around her waist to keep her rear end close to his lower abdomen. She lowered her head groan softly in pleasure she felt coming from bankelal ’s dick sliding back and forward in her.
“Oh, oh, your lund feels good back there,” ishpreet said groaning in pleasure as she felt his thrusts in her rear end.
Suddenly ishpreet felt his lund going in deeper from her rear end as her vagina was getting lubricated and wetter even more from the movement of bankelal’s lund. His lund was making friction between her vagina walls and his lund in stimulating her vagina.
“Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, back there,” ishpreet said screaming as she felt his lund went deeper in her. “Oh, my, fuck me deeper and harder with that throbbing lund of yours, Dammit,” ishpreet said, begging him to fuck her deeper and harder bankelal obeyed to fuck her harder and deeper in her chut. He fucked her deep and hard in her with each thrust of his lund.
“Oh, oh, I like how you fuck me with that hard throbbing lund of yours,” ishpreet said with pleasure as he thrust deeper and deeper in her wet and slippery chut with his hard lund. “Oh how I love your hard throbbing lund in me back there. Let me feel every inch of your lund in me back there, oh, yes. Let me feel every inch of your throbbing lund in me as you fuck me God Dammit.”
banke lal fuck her deeper and deeper till ishpreet felt every inch of his throbbing lund in her, his balls hitting her labia lips making slapping sounds with each thrust of his lund. He fucked her deep and hard in her rear end for several minutes, and then banke lal fucked her slow and easy. Ishpreet felt the slow and easy movements in her and knew banke lal was getting ready to do something different. She soon found out what he wanted to do next.
Withdrawing his lund, banke lal crawled to the other end and asked ishpreet if she would like to taste of her own chut. Taking his lund in her mouth, lshpreet began to suck her own chuts juices off his lund. She sucked his lund the full length of his shaft while she stroked his lund for several minutes. His lund clean of her chuts juices, banke lal told her to stay in the position that she was in, while he crawled back to her rear end.
Position himself behind ishpreet bankelal began to finger her in her Asshole to get it lubericated so his dick could slide in her anus easier. Slowly he stretch her Asshole open so it wouldn’t be painful for ishpreet when he would push his lund in her anus. Having her Asshole sufficately lubericated he told her to grasp her gaand and open it for him. She obeied spreading her Asschecks open for banke lal to see where her Asshole was. Guiding his cock to the hole, bankelal gently pushed his lund in her anus. Ishpreet felt his supaara enter her Asshole stretching her Asshole open for his lund.
“Oh, yes,” ishpreet said, as she felt his lund entering her anus. She commented “You dang lund feels tight in my damned gaand” as banke lal began to move his lund in her anus.
“Yeah, my randi memsaab, it’s tight in there,” banke lal said.
“Oh, I like having your lund in my gaand. God dammed how I like it in my gaand.”
banke lal moved his lund in her gaand with slow long thrusts letting her feel every inch of his lund in her anus as her gand gripped his dick to make it feel comfortable for ishpreet. With each move backward her Asshole muscles squeezed his dick and each thrust forward her anus muscles relaxed.
“How do you like being fuck in your gand, memsaab?”
“I like it,”ishpreet said feeling each stoke of his lund in her anus. “Yes, oh yes, I like being fuck in the gaand. My God I like it.”
Suddenly she moaned and groaned when she felt him going deeper in her anus.
“Oh my God, you are going deep in my gaand,” ishpreet scream in pleasure feeling banke lal’s dick going deep in her anus.
“Yeah, I am going deep in your gaand, memsaab,”bankelal said.
“Fuck me harder, oh God, fuck me deep and hard in my gaand with that throbbing lund of yours,” ishpreet said, begging him to fuck her hard and deep in to her gaand.
bankelal fucked her deep and hard into her gaand as ishpreet wanted him to do.
“Yes, that’s it banke lal, deep and hard in my gaand,” ishpreet screamed in pleasure that she was feeling coming from her anu banke lal fucked her deep and hard for several minutes. She felt one sensational pleasure after another through her as she felt and enjoyed every thrust of his lund in her gand.
Withdrawing his lund from her anus, banke lal moved off the bed. He told ishpreet to do the same thing. She knew or had somewhat of an idea what he wanted to do next banke lal told her to bend over with her hands down on the bed. Ishpreet bent over the bed placing her hands on the bed. Taking his lund, he inserted it in her chut. He began to fuck her again in her love tunnel.
“Oh, oh, yes,” ishpreet said feeling banke lals dick stretching her chut open for his lund.
banke lal fucked her hard and deep, with his hands around her waist. The harder he fucked ishpreet the tighter her chut gripped and squeezed his lund till his cum in her. As he cum in her, ishpreet felt his seed going in her till banke lal filled her chut up with his sperm and seamen. Withdrawing his lund from ishpreet when the last drops of his cum were out, his lund returned to its limp state.
“I’m done fucking you,” bankelal said when he pulled out of ishpreet.
“I enjoyed you screwing me,” ishpreeet said as she straightened up. You were right you did fill me up. I give my vote that Pizza Hut haves the best delivery service.” “ memsaab you had given me best fuck of my lifetime so I would give you a friendly advice be careful as zahid and his gang are bragging in the slums how they get to fuck a high class married punjabi woman,your reputation as lund hungry whore has spread like wild fire in slums , every low class man in the slums want to fuck even some shady criminal types so be careful for your own good”
Getting washed up in the bathroom, bankelal put his clothes back on and left to go back to work. Ishpreet put her nightgown and robe on started thinking on bankelals advice then she realised that ever since her affairs with zahid and gang low class men in and around her locality like watchmen , sweepers , sabjiwals , rikshawalas. Etc have changed the way they look at her before zahid incident they were always respectfull where ever she passed them but off lately they openly ogle at her lustfully , the building watchman was even brave enough pass double meaning lewd comment when one day ishpreet passed through building main gate but strangely instead getting worried or afraid ishpreet started getting horny thinking all this through , her chut is getting wet at thought of these low class men. What does the future holds of ishpreet. ONLY TIME WILL TELL....
Like Reply
Super update!!!
Like Reply
[Image: Kulraj-Randhawa.jpg]
Like Reply
Next episode.... Ishpreet goes on riksha ride
Like Reply
Excellent man.
Like Reply
Dear Writer,  Apologise for my mistake. Sorry about ruining such a nice story.
thanks 
Like Reply
[Image: 20200212-184740.jpg] ishpreet returns
Like Reply
RIKSHAWALA TAKES ME TO A SEXRIDE ishpreets activa has finally given up it’s engine has seazed, zahid was a hell of a fucker but lousy mechanic, he was repairing ishpreets pussy then her activa , so she had booked a new activa from a showroom, but it has a waiting period of 15 days , so Ishpreet had to use rikshas for commuting for atleast 15 days.
Since zahids fuck sessions ishpreet like to see her self being used by the poorest, ugliest and people who can’t have a high class Punjabi girl by any means…above their standard….
This incident took place in near the locality of ishpreets apartment, ishpreet had to go there for her bank account purposes Outside her apartment it’s a busy road and there are many rickshaw pullers….all of them notice her and sometimes ishpreet can see a cock stiffen when she bends over….. Ishpreet knows they like it too.
There is this particular guy ishpreet always uses to go to the market….he is ramlal…he is a decent fellow, very soft spoken and never argues about the money she give him… that is y Ishpreet trusts him….
One particular day ishpreet had to run to her bank for financing her activa it was about 4 in the evening….so she called ramlal and sat on his rickshaw and he started going…while talking ishpreet came to know that his wife had left him and he was all alone in his house…ishpreet said “Baap re how do u manage everything together” I can’t even handle it with my husband helping….he says “Haan ji madam, sub kuch khud he kana parhta hai….ishpreet took his hint and asked him “Tumhari biwi nahin to tum kiss ke saath karte ho…akela he ya koi aur bhi…”
The rickshaw puller turned back and said “Madam mere paas to paise bhi nahin hai ki kisi to bula sakoo kuch karwane ke liye…” ishpreet was feeling bad and she said koi baat nahin mein bhi tumhari bhabhi ki tarah hoon. Jo chahiye mein dungi tumko, kuch cheezein chorh ker”
Memsabah aap to bahut acchi aur sunder hain phir mere saath kyon ker rahi hain….ishpreet said “Mujhe bura lag raha hai isliye….accha tumhe kuch kare hua kitna time ho gaya hai…”
Madan ladki ke saath to 3 saal but roz mutth maarta hoon 5 baar…..Ishpreet said “5 baar hai rabba ghode ho ya insaan…” itni taaqat kahan se aati hai….
The puller stopped the rickshaw and climbed down….he said memsabah kya mein aapko appna lund dekha sakta hoon… kisi ko lund be nahin dekhaya hain tab se…ishpreet said ok….the puller came near ishpreet and slid his hand inside his dirty clothes and pulled out his cock. Ishpreet was stunned, it was black, long and thick as her forearm…He started masturbating in front of ishpreet and she was also getting aroused an playing with her boobs…The pullers cock was completely erect and he was rubbing his hands up and dpwn his cock for her benefit…ishpreet said “tumhara to kisi kale negro/African ki tarah lagta hai…unka bhi tumhare jaise hota hai…..maine ek baar dekha that jub kahin baahar gayi thi….ishpreet was in her element now and said accha yeh batao kit um kiska soch ker 5 baar muthh maarte ho…..
He said “Madam 4 baar to aapke he mumme, gaand aur figure ko dekh ker he maar leta hoon, kasam se kya sharir hai aapka…kya mote muma hain aur kya gaand hilti hai aapki….aapne aap khada ho jaata hai….aur mein he nahin yahan ke jitney richshaw wale, ya bhikari, ya jamadaar hain….woh sub to us din ka yaad ker ke maarte hain jab aap ne ek baar choti skirt pehani thi aur balcony mein khade how ker chai pee rahe the…mere saath jitney bhi log the na, un sabka haath aapne aap unke lund per hilne laa tha, who bol rahe the ki eek baar aapne mumme dekha de madam, roz 6 baar muthh maarenge tujhe yaad ker ke….tera pati kitna khush naseeb hai ki aisi gori chitti punjaban biwi mili ki who saare lund khade ker deti hai sirf bahaar nikalne per. Keh rahe the ki i karta hai ki isse ulta lita ker iski gand per lund rakh her zor zor se chodu, jisse teri gaand bhi saath mein hilne lage…Aur tera muh mein toh aapne lund daal ker tab tak chodu jab tak jharh nahin jaata tere much mein…Sali ka bang karne ka mann karta hai…bed per haath pair bandh ker teri taangein hawa mein faila ker kutte ke tarah zor zor se chodta rahun.
Then rickshaw walah said a unko chorho, Memsabah app haath lagaogi kya is per….aapne kaha tha ki aap madad karogi….ishpreet asked him to come closer and took his big cock in her hands and said “arre ye to gadhe ke lund jaise hai….kahan chupa ker rakhte ho and smiled….
Ishpreet stated moving her fist up and down the pullers cock and the puller just closed his eyes and was making moaning sounds…he came with in a minute….and ishpreet tucked his cock inside his clothes and said maaza aa gaya kya…..The puller said “aap ke haath to silk ke tarah hain mein to bahut jaldi jharh gaya….aur kuch karma chahate ho app memsabah….
Ishpreet said ok lekin yaha nahi koi sunsaan jagah par jaha koi aata jaata na ho.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-22-Kulraj-randhawa-hd...pixels.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-22-Kulraj-Randhawa-Sp...led-68.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-22-kulraj-randhawa-wa...pixels.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-22-Kulraj-Randhawa-Sp...led-68.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2020-01-22-Kulraj-Randhawa-Pictures.png]
Like Reply
Ishpreet quietly sat back in the riksha, and said let’s go. Ramlal got the message. He sped the riksha under an old abandoned bridge. Ramlal stopped there and immediately came in the back seat and started squeezing ishpreets boobs over her dress. Ramlal started pushing his hands in ishpreets dress and squeezed her boobs like balls. He was pinching her nipples. Ishpreet loved it, but she didn’t want to show. To control her moans Ishpreet was biting her lips. Ramalal was an amazing boob presser. Ishpreet was half horny by his hands inside het and half scared that somebody might see them. Ishpreets boobs were now out of her dress and were cold due to the air touching it. Ramlal started coming closer and closer and then started sucking her boobs. Both her boobs were wet with his saliva and ishpreets nipples were hard due her being horny. Ishpreets nipples were paining because ramlal was biting them very roughly. He was slapping her right boob and biting her left boob. Again n again he was changing in between. After 15 min Ishpreet told him to stop. Ishpreet said “this is not enough now I really want your lund”. Ramlal banged ishpreet to the back of the riksha and then started smooching her, and pressing her boobs. His erect lund was poking her in the front. Ishpreet saw the bulge. Ishpreet was in 7th heaven. Ishpreet was openly moaning now and pulling his hair. She loved his tongue like hell. Ishpreet didn’t care that her boobs were out now. Ishpreet wanted him in her mouth. Ishpreet pulled her dress lower so her boobs were fully out. Ishpreet removed her bra and kept it in her bag. Ishpreet bent down and opened his pants. Ramlal was erect, but had a stinky lund. . Ishpreet loved the smell and his pubic hair.
Ishpreet started sucking his cock. Ishpreet licked his balls and whole lund was fitting in her mouth. Ramlal was rock hard. He was holding her hair with one hand and was pressing her boobs with other, he also started moaning loudly. Ramlal called ishpreet a randi and was saying things like “lund chuuse randi, apnay muh mai lay issy. Teri high class punjabi maal aaj tak nahi choda . pehli baar itnay gulabi hoonto naseeb ho rahay hai meray is kaalay lund ko” Ishpreet increased her speed. Ishpreets tongue was dancing around his lund; Ishpreet was massaging his balls with her tongue. His balls had also become tight. Ishpreet knew ramlal was going to cum. He was moaning fast now. Ramlal kept both his legs on ishpreets shoulders and pulled her near his lund. Ishpreet increased the speed more and let her boobs brush the cold seat. Ramlal was pinching her boobs, and slapping them loudly. He kept saying “randi memsaab, aur achchay say karo.” her boobs were paining but Ishpreet loved the pain. After 5-6 minutes ramlal came in her mouth. It was so much cum. Some of it had stuck in my hair. Some of it went straight in ishpreets mouth. But ishpreet licked everything stuck to her face. The cum was also stinky. Ramlals pubic hair also had cum on it. Ishpreet licked everything like a good slut. He was still a little erect. So Ishpreet rubbed his dick gently on her naked boobs. Ramlal said she was damn good. And Ishpreet was the highest catagory slut who sucked him. Ramlal kissed ishpreet on her boobs again; zipped up his pants. And rested for 2 min Ishpreet was also tired and rested on his shoulder for 2 mi suddenly they heard someone commin so they hurriedly started dressing up n. Ishpreet shifted her dress and put her boobs in. Ramlal gave her water to clean the cum from her hair. Ramlal asked ishpreet for her number, but ishpreet didn’t give so ramlal gave her his number and told to call when Ishpreet needed an riksha. Ramlal dropped her home; . While getting down he again pressed her boobs, kissed her on the cheeks and ramlal said her mouth smelled from his cum. And Ishpreet was looking very sexy. Ishpreet said thanks n left.her boobs were all red. And that night Ishpreet went to sleep with lots of horny dreams.
Like Reply