Adultery Pari : Journey of the queen slut wife
Heart 

Hi guys , we all know the xossipy slut queen Pari. This is her story which is mix of reality and creative fantasy. Pari is a Punjabi wife married to Vicky and they are living an adventures life. As we all know Pari is a hotwife and an exhibitionist. She has a sexy figure of 34c 28 36 , which she uses well to tease dicks.

Here I am presenting before you her story as a tribute to our slut queen. Through the story you all can explore her slut side ,the story will contain , exhibitionism , inter faith , gangbang , incest , impregnation and slut shaming. The story will be a mix of past and present , through flashbacks you'll come to know how a  pretty college going  girl from a rich background turned into a slut,  if anybody feels offended by these things please stop reading this
( This is my second try as a writer , kindly forgive the mistakes I make )

INDEX
  episode 1   fun at footwear store
  episode 2   theatre hungama

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=3818
(Follow the link to view sexy pics of slut Pari)
    Vickyi was very much excited. Today he and his wife Pari is going for an outing. Surely there is going to be some fun today as we all know what kind of a naughty girl Pari is. He thought of the past incidents where Pari exhibited her navel and cleavage and also about the comments she gets in xossipy. All the thoughts had made Vicky''s dick very much excited.
     'I'm done', said Pari , coming out from her room. Viki's eyes popped out seeing her dress. 
  She was wearing a red crop top ending just above her navel and a black mini skirt starting right below from her navel. The mini skirt ended at her mid thighs. She was wearing high heeled sandals and an anklet on her right leg indicating she is a hotwife. She had applied minimal make up and dark red lipstick. Her toe nails and finger nails were painted dark red and she looked exactly like a street hooker.
     Vicky's dick was rock hard seeing his wife dressed like a slut to go for outing.This was far more than what they have done , Pari has taken it to a new level. Vicky couldn't control and just raised Pari's skirt and was shocked to see that she hasn't worn panty. 
    'OMG PARI! , a wind itself will show out your pussy to the world, said Vickyi, shocked. 'Don't you wish to see it darling?', asked  Pari sexily , biting her lips. That scene itself made him feel to cum in his pants. He already have the answer. His dick has answered. 'What a super slut wife I have got ', he said. Pari laughed hearing that and walked towards the car.

They reached a footwear store. Everyone in the footwear store was stunned to see the hot lady coming in. They all found it difficult to control their erections. The salesboys gathered around the couple, wishing to serve this beautiful wife. Pari smiled at them and choosed a guy. All the others got disappointed in loosing the chance. They all went back to their works with jealous faces. Seeing all these made Vicky proud of his wife.
      The salesboy was showing different shoes and sandals to Pari. Vickyi took his phone and pretended that he is busy with it. Pari sat on a chair so that the boy could help her with the footwears. All the attention and excitement had made Pari wet and the chilling coolness from AC was also hitting her wet pussy. Her nipples got erect and started poking out through her bra less top. 
  The salesboy was also very much excited. He was helping a beautiful sexy wife, who was flaunting her deep navel and thunder thighs in that store. He touched her soft legs in order to help her wear the footwears. He gently rubbed her foot while lifting it and his touches increased the wetness in Pari's pussy. He slowly helped her wear sandals, it was then her wet glittering cunt came into his view.
   His jaws dropped, he was about to cum in his pants seeing it. He was speechless for a moment.He could see her wet pussy and her small clit. Pari realized that the guy has seen her pussy. She was now getting horny.
    'Hey , what happened , is everything all right?, her question waked him . 'Yes,yes' , he said. He looked around and found that Vicky was busy with phone. Little did he know that Vickyi was enjoying all that was going on. 
   The salesboy slowly helped her wearing sandals. 'How do you feel now madam?', he asked. 'It  feels good , what do you think, I should select this?', she asked back. 'We can try few more models too madam', he replied , checking wether Viki was still busy with phone.
   With each footwear the salesboy started caressing and feeling her legs , he was slowly slowly massaging her foot and Pari's cunt juices slowly started to flow out. Her nipples were rock hard and she observed that other salesguys are occasionally checking out on her. Vicky  was also rock hard seeing Pari's state. He could clearly see her  hard erect nipples poking out through her top.

Pari was leaking due to wetness. The salesboy noticed her juices running out through her cunt. He kept on massaging her foot and looked towards Vicky. He is still with phone . Suddenly the salesboy took a tissue and rubbed on her leaking pussy. Pari let out a gasp. She held the stools side hardly . That was unexpected. Pari felt to push her pussy onto his face. He looked at a schocked Pari and said, 'sorry madam , the floor will get dirty if it falls down '. 
    Pari felt really dirty on hearing that , her cunt again got filled with juices. The room now started to get filled with the scent of pussy. The sales boy then rubed her pussy again with the tissue. He rubbed it softly on her pussy lips. Pari started breathing heavily. The guy wasn't caring about the hubby who was still pretending to be busy with phone.
   The tissue was now soaking wet and the sales boy handed over the wet tissue to Pari. She was now holding the tissue covered with her pussy juices just in front of her husband in a footwear store. Her pussy continued flowing with juices . Then he took an another tissue and told her , 'madam , I think I should clean the insides , or else it'll keep flowing'. Saying this he inserted the tissue into her pussy, pushing the tissue with his middlefinger. Pari held his hand with her hand tightly and moaned  , 'aaahhh , noo pleeeasee , he's my hubby'. The  tissue got wet and teared allowing his middle finger to touch directly on her pussy walls. He looked at Pari's eyes and asked , 'if so then why are you holding my hand madam, let me take it out of your slut cunt'. 
     Pari instantly gained her senses and immediately pushed his hands out from her leaking pussy. She also took out what that was remaining of the tissue from her pussy and gave both the wet tissue to the salesboy. He took the wet tissue paper and inhaled it's scent deeply. He was looking at her wet leaking pussy and said , ' some bits of the tissue may be still sticked inside your cunt babe, let your hubby find it himself when he explores your pussy tonight'. 

Viki noticed Pari's state and went towards her. 'Hey , dear u alright', he asked. 'Yes, ya I'm okay', she said and held his hands tightly. Viki realized Pari has got really horny and now needs a dick inside her. 'Hey , selected your sandals baby?'he asked. 'Yes dear , hey pack that', she said to the salesboy pointing to a pair of sandals. 
     The salesboy packed the footwears and handed it over to billing section. As they went towards the counter Vicky noticed that all the staff were looking at his wife hungrily. He could clearly see the tent in their  pants. His cock was about to burst seeing all these. 
   As they collected the sandals from the counter the salesboy came and  gifted his card to her. Moving out Pari checked the card and it was written there ,' I want to be lost forever between your legs '.

[Image: 131529631_image_5940.jpg]

[Image: 131529644_image_5858.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Maathan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome story bro
[+] 1 user Likes Toadsage's post
Like Reply
Oh my god. It's really awesome and close to reality
Thanks a lot for posting our story
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
Really cumming good... Keep maintenance slutyness and dirty with details ...
[+] 1 user Likes shankar shagy's post
Like Reply
Great story dude
[+] 1 user Likes Ajjc28's post
Like Reply
Hot story. What happened to your horny house wife story. please update that too. it was a very hot story.
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Happy new year to all the admirers
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2019, 04:35 PM)Krish World Wrote: Hot story. What happened to your horny house wife story. please update that too. it was a  very hot ss
Sure
Like Reply
(31-12-2019, 08:36 AM)live.life Wrote: Oh my god. It's really awesome and close to reality
Thanks a lot for posting our story

Oh yes , I'm a big fan of you , especially your navel which I wish to fill with my cum, I'll be posting your entire story from ur college days to how you turned to a slutty hotwife
[Image: 131723041_5c59f6fc3fc72.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 11:26 AM)Maathan Wrote: Oh yes , I'm a big fan of you , especially your navel which I wish to fill with my cum, I'll be posting your entire story from ur college days to how you turned to a slutty hotwife
[Image: 131723041_5c59f6fc3fc72.jpg]

Oh my gosh.. really??? So nice of you, you can fill...
Will love to hear.. eagerly waiting now
[+] 3 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
very erotic description

well done
write more about pari ;)
Like Reply
Very hot storyyyyy, keep writing about pari bhabhiii
Any hot erotic sexy booby ladies, girls can pm me for hot erotic chat, or on hangout id  boobslicker95
[+] 2 users Like Boobslicker1's post
Like Reply
Yes sure , new update coming this week
Like Reply
Hmmm....nice erotic story.
Kindly add some real life pics in the story to make its appearance real.

[+] 1 user Likes hassanlhr's post
Like Reply
The story (or episode if more is to come) was definitely hurried and the eroticism was missing but nevertheless the effort of the writer must be lauded for it is not an easy task to write stories.We learn with the passage of time and experience.So keep it up and try to improve.
All the best.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
waiting for the next
Like Reply
The next update will be made by tommorow
Like Reply
Pari and Vicky was getting ready to go for a movie. Pari was really turned on after the incident in footwear store. That day she fingered in car looking at the sales boy's card while Vicky was driving. She then unzipped her husband and his big hard dick jumped out. She started licking his dicks head while rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Pari started sucking him. She was eating his dick like eating  a lollipop and when he was about to cum she took his dick out of her mouth. She licked his cock's tip and his cock's burst out shooting cum like a jet straight to Pari 's face. Her face ,neck and her boobs were covered in cum. Vicky then extended his car and started fingering her pussy. Pari sat straight in her seat spreading her legs , she closed her eyes and enjoyed his fingers inside her cunt, it didn't took much time , Pari layed her head back and squirted out her cum heavily in the car moaning 'aaaaaahhhhh ' loudly. Her seat was soaked with her cum. She breathed heavily and relaxed.
      The cool breeze of AC was hitting her pussy. Pari was thinking about the incidents so far happened that day. She was thinking about her, her face and thighs covered in cum. She was thinking wether the people in the roadside or passers-by can see her if they looked into the car , 'what if they can see me , covered in cum , what if people had heard me moaning', she thought . She was getting wet again. The AC's coolness was also acting as a stimulant. Pari now wished she had a real meat inside her cunt right now.   She then thought of the small deo can in her bag  , she took it out and started pleasuring her pussy with it. Vicky was finding it hard to control seeing what his slut wife was doing. She was fucking herself with a deo can and that too minutes after she came. ' What a bitch!' ,he thought.
       When they reached home Vicky didn't even bother to strip her . He just unzipped his jeans , pinned her to a wall ,raised her skirt and pushed his dick inside her wet leaking pussy. Pari was moaning loudly to his movements inside her. His hands went to her ass squeezed her butt cheeks. His fingers roamed towards her asshole and he gently rubbed his middle finger around her asshole. Pari was shaking with pleasure , her moans became loud enough to gain neighbors attention. It was then Vicky's middle finger slowly went inside her asshole. 
  'Oooohhh aaah , yeaahhh , aaaahhhh ' Pari's moans were getting louder as his middle finger made movements inside her asshole along with the dick in her pussy. 'Immmm commmmingggg…' , screamed Pari as she released her pussy juices and Vicky unable to control spurted out his loads inside her.

Pari became wet thinking of that incident. She was getting horny. She looked at the mirror. She was dressed in a see through saree , worn 3 inches below her navel , with a front opening deep neck sleeveless blouse and as usual without inners. Her deep navel can be seen through her saree, and if her blouse isn't covered by pallu , her nipples could be clearly seen. 'Do I look like celebrity?', she thought, 'or do I look like a whore , a high class whore?'.
[Image: 5e191da78a788.jpg]

[Image: 5e191d084cfed.jpg]
 Vic : Hey honey we are getting late for movie.
 Pari was waken up from her thoughts by Vicky. She applied a bit of lipstick and went to livingroom. ' How do I look darling?', she asked. 
   Vicky got instantly hard seeing his wife dressed in a sexy way. He wanted to fuck her by just raising her saree. ' You look really really hot baby', he said , scanning her body from top to bottom. 'I'm sure you'll gain the attention of many poor dicks today'.
  Pari blushed hearing that. Her mind again got filled with thoughts as she walked towards car. 'Am I a high class whore or a cheap one who let even salesboys to finger my private parts.'

They reached a multiplex. They were a bit late, the movie had already started by then. The place looked more like empty. There were only two men there, the security and the guy in the counter. Both of them were happy to see a beautiful lady like Pari. Their dicks saluted her inside their pants. The security came close to the ticket counter, he checked their tickets there itself . His eyes were fixed on Pari's body , her deep navel which can be seen through her saree. The security was an old man. Vicky noticed his stares and instead of getting angry it made him hard. He was enjoying how his wife was making even an old man mad with lust. He looked at the guy in the counter and seen that he was also staring at his wife with a hungry eyes.
[Image: 5e191e5533c7e.jpg]

Pari also had noticed the men's stares. She came here with an intention to give a show and she was liking the attention she was getting. She started thinking about teasing these two men , doing some raunchy dance steps infront of them. She felt to rub her pussy. 'Let's go dear', Vicky said and both of them hurried towards the theater. Pari shaked her ass and it was bouncing to each step of hers. Both the men were looking at Pari's sexy swinging ass. 'What an item' , the old security said  as she walked past him. Pari heard that comment and her pussy itched on hearing it.

Most of the seats were empty. There were only few people. Both Vicky and Pari went to an isolated area and sat there. Pari was a bit disappointed by the fact that there weren't too much guys in there.
   Vicky moved Pari's hairs gently and kissed her cheeks. He smelled her hairs and licked her earlobes. His index finger moved her pallu and started drawing circles in her belly. The circle was getting smaller in every round and slowly his finger reached around her navel. Vicky's gentle touches in her belly gave her shivers. She was enjoying his touches as his finger slowly dropped into her yummy deep navel.
      As we know from her thread , navel is Pari's weak point. She'll get immediately wet to navel touches. Now her husband in an AC filled movie hall was enjoying her navel. His finger moved left and right inside it. She was closing her eyes, taking deep breaths and enjoying.
   Vicky opened the front buttons of her blouse. Her milky white boobs came out. Her nipples were hard. He rubbed his hands on her right nipple and pressed it gently. Pari's pussy started to drip.He was softly playing with her boobs with one hand and with other hand he raised her saree. His mouth was on her other nipple , licking and sucking her tit ,Pari's excitement was rising as he lifted her saree above her knees. His hands carassed her thighs and started moving inside. Pari spread her legs automatically and Vicky's finger traveled inside into her pussy. As his fingers reached into her pussy lips from her inner thighs, Pari's hand moved towards her husband's dick. She unzipped him and took his dick out. Pari started sucking his dick. It was then they heard sound of few men moving towards the seat on their other side.
[Image: 5e191ebf8682f.jpg]

Vicky quickly took away his hands from her and arranged her pallu and saree properly without covering her boobs with blouse. The group of men sat in the seats parallel to them . Pari was a bit scared and also excited very much. Vicky remained calm eventhough he wasn't sure what to do. After some time Vicky got the courage and he put his finger directly inside her navel. Pari let out a gasp. He moved her pallu and started playing with her boobs. Again he raised her saree till her knees and this time he directly went for her pussy. His fingers were rubbing her pussy lips. He rubbed her clit and Pari found it difficult to hold her moans. She bit her lips and started to enjoy his touches . Her breathes were becoming faster. Vicky again started suck her one nipple and softly press her other boob. Suddenly Vicky pinched her nipple and inserted his finger inside her pussy. Pari let out a moan, 'aaah'.
    The man sitting on the side seat  turned towards them hearing her moan . Pari seen him. She as if under a spell stupidily blushed at him and she pressed  Vicky's head onto her boobs to prevent him from taking away his hands and mouth away from her breasts.  Pari was getting horny in giving that stranger a show, her pussy was on fire. Her pussy started to leak and her juices started flowing towards her inner thighs. The stranger was also shocked to see that sight. He seen her blushing from the dim lights which fell on her. His cock became instantly hard seeing a beautiful lady being enjoyed in the seat opposite to his side and smiling at him. He smiled back at her mischievously.
         Pari unable to control her lust bent towards Vicky and started sucking him. The man was watching all these with quite disbelief. She was playing with Vicky's balls and was moving her mouth up and down his cock's.

[Image: IExAt5N2_t.gif]
  A few seconds later Vicky looked up and seen the words intermission written on the screen. He quickly shook Pari and asked her to  stop sucking. He covered her boobs with her pallu and lowered her saree again. The lights came quickly and  it was interval. Her blouse remained still unbuttoned. The couples remained silent for some time taking deep breaths. They cannot go out without buttoning her blouse , and they can't do that in light. Vicky came towards Pari and aksed in her ear, 'Did you enjoyed it dear?'
 Pari : yes darling very much.
Vicky : shall I make you cum inside the theatre.
Pari : mmm, you are a naughty husband
Pari pinched his hands saying that , but her mind wandered towards the stranger who seen her. She didn't dare to look at his side, but she wished to give him more show. 

The lights went off and the movie began.As soon as the movie started someone came towards their seat and sat near to her. She was now in the middle of Vicky and this guy. The couples got a bit tensed as Pari's boobs are unwrapped behind her pallu. They were also disappointed as they know they can't do anything more now with that guy near to Pari. Vicky was actually angry as he know he won't get blowjob unless they move out. Pari looked at the guy and recognized him. He was the one who seen her, the one who smiled back at her , the one who was sitting on the other side. Pari's excitement grew strong and heart began to beat faster. Suddenly Vicky came towards her and whispered in her ear, ' darling , if you button now , he'll realise your tits are out , just remain like this some more time , I hope he won't be able to see anything in the dark.'
   Pari smiled mischievously hearing that , she also got wet as her husband was asking her to remain top less near a complete stranger in a theatre. Pari's nipples were erect and poking out of the thin saree material.Pari looked at him , he seemed like a well built guy in his forties. He had a thick beard and no moustache. He looked like a ***** guy.Little did Vicky knew that this man has already seen what they were doing.

Vicky and Pari remained in their seats without any action. They focused on the movie. Suddenly Pari felt a movement in her belly. The strangers hand's were rubbing her waist. He looked at Pari. She was looking straight to the screen. Seeing no reaction from her side his hand gently pinched her waist. Pari tried to remain still. His hands now moved towards her navel. Her breathes were getting faster,her pussy was itching , his index finger went inside her navel and Pari took a deep breath, her nipples were getting hard like bullet.

[+] 3 users Like Maathan's post
Like Reply
Great update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Ajjc28's post
Like Reply
Good update bro
[+] 2 users Like Sunnypajiii's post
Like Reply