Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a experiance muture roleplaer
i have some roleplay plots

i need a experiance roleplayer  

massage me on my hangout id - jalimmarddd;

here r some plots..
1)tum ek mast sanskari hindi wife ho ...tumhre pati ka accident ho jta hai aur 1 policwala tumhe dhamki deta hai ki wo accident ussi ne karwaya hai ......aur aagr tum ne usse apna jism nhi diya to wo tumhre pati ko marwa dega...
mai tumhre ilake bhot bada polition aur gunda hu....tum mere pass madat mangne aati ho mai tumhri ssaari baat sunkar.tumhe upar se niche tak dekhta hu aur............
dekho khusbhu ............mai sab thik kar dungaaaaaa...fir iske badle me muje bhi wahi chahoiye jo usse chahiye ....mai uski tarah tumhe baar baar pareshan nhi karunga mai saccha _ hu jaban ka pakkka hu...........
tumhre pass aur koi rasta nhi hota...tum maan jati ho...aur fir 4 ghante baad tum mere cabin se bahar nikalti ho...itni buri haaalat ki chal bhi nhi payi ho...

then
ghar jakar tum jab shawar leti ho tab tumhe apne jism par girne wali pani ki bunnde bhi ....daard ka ahsaas krati hai
itna khatarnaak aur intace sex tumnhe na kafi suna tha na kafi kiya tha ye tumhra pehla experiance tha sali mard ki randdi  bankar chudne ka.....tumhre sharrir par kai jagah mere daato ke nishan the jo abhi bhi meethe meethe dard ka ehssaas kara rajhe the
uske baad wade ker mutabik maine sab thik kar diya...tumhra pati bhi thik ho kr ghar aagya....
tumhnr tumhre pati ke sath sex bhi kiya paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
ab tumhe us sadharan sex me kuch bhi majja nhi araha th...wo tuhre liye bacho ke khel jaisa tha..tumhe jarurat thi ab mere jaise jalim mard ki..........jo sirf mai de sakta tha
tumne kai bbbaar mere office ke bahar chikkar lagaye par .koi fayda nhi hua......aur ek din...
tumhre pati ne kaha ki aaj hume ek paarty me jana hai....aur tum card par as a cheaf guest me mere naam dekhti ho.............

2)A long roleplay plot.. 
Ur my college principle very strick nd every1 afried of u… i m not soo good in studied bt i best in sports i have a goos stamina na a athelits body .. 1 day u called mw in ur cabin nd sail
U: prem ur soo good in sport bt u should take sum afferts on ur study also .
Me: yesa mamm.. 
& ur mobile rangs… trinng tringg tringg.. U told me to wait outside.. I was soo eager to knw that whom ur talking so i try to hear u… 
U : hello dear hw r u..?
Ur friend: i m good yaar.. Tell me how is ur sexlife going on my horny bitch… 
U: ohhhh dear ..what to say yaar u knw na my hubby cant satizfy me nd my bf is out of county… i m just sooo horny nd hungry for a big black cock.. Bt what to do… i m soo pisseed
Ur friend: ohhh come on bitch ..ur a principle whole college is urs just pic any of hot boys in ur college nd have fun. 
U : woow yar very nice idea ..hmmmmmm actuly i have 1 boy in my mind…. He has very mascluer body nd i m damm sure that his stamina can satizfy t whore like me.. 
Ur friend: then go on… nd if it that good then also treat me hiss stamina…. 
U: bt i can tell him directly .i hav an idea today i m homw alone i will aak him to come my home for sum documental work as a help ..then ii will seduce him with my charm… nd his name ia prem. 
Fuckkkkk i hearf my name nd i got so exited i got a big bonner i try to hide it… ..nd suddendly u call me……. 
Soooo who is going to contine this rolpay with me… it soo dominating ..kinki .msg me in ib…

3)I hav a plot… 
A newly wedd swati is a very horny women… she married to a very elder man dev only becoz of his money… bt then she realized that dev can only gave her his money not sexual pleassure… he cant satiezfy her… nd also she think that dev is thinking to gave all property to his son prem… if ir happens then her sacrifice of chossing money over sex will be waste… .she has a good bonding with prem bt only as friend not as mom nd son… so….. She deside to seduce her stepson prem to get all money nd also sexual need.. Nd prem also had a dirty fantasy about swati… he want to make her his slave ..a fuckdoll….
I hav so much good ideas for this rolpsy i wanna make it long , dirty. Kinky, who wanna play with me??????

4)Vibha married her Husband settled at US without meeting his family until their wedding day. She had never been outside of India either until then and now here she was, living in a foreign country for the first time a long way from her own family. She loved her husband - he was a good man, a hard worker - but it was her Father-in-Law that kept her up at night. The man had been very touchy with her upon meeting, looking at her in a way that had sent chills down the back of her neck. She wasn't sure if it was a good feeling or a bad feeling. The man was extremely powerful and made her husband seem meek. The man was a natural Alpha, knew it, and Vibha didn't know what to do.
Her father-in-law was visiting them for the week. Vibha would play the good hostess, as she had been raised to be, the subserviant housewife. Its what her husband liked about her - she wasn't a new-age woman yelling for independence and womens rights. Now, Vibha had been raised in the traditional way, to serve her Husband his family, to look after the household, to be a good hostess to guests, to make sure their needs were all seen too.
Vibha wondered where her mother-in-law was and why her father-in-law was visiting. His son was busy with work, meaning it would be mostly Vibha and him during the day. As soon as her husband left for work, Vibha soon realized why he was here. He wanted her and he wasn't taking no for an answer. Vibha was powerless to stop him, quickly succumbing to his advances, and he took her roughly. It was bang...but she enjoyed it. She enjoyed the roughness of the man, how he used her body for his pleasure. Her husband was very gentle and vanilla - but her father-in-law was so much more, in every way! Vibha was ashamed by her thoughts and by how much she had enjoyed it. She couldn't tell her husband that she had been banged. And then it happened again the next day. And then the next day...well, Vibha presented herself to her new master, letting him know she was now his!

5)

tum ek shashi shuda sanskari wife ho jo is ***** ke ghar pe kirayese rehati ho...meri to tum ***** sansakri aurte humesha se hi kamjori rahi ho....mai humesha se tuj apni randi banan chahta tha....aaj mai kiraya lene aunga..bt tumhre passa paise nhi hai.....to tum apne haavbhaav se muje rijhane ki koshish kr ti ho taki kiraya dene se bach sako....\
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.