Adultery My Wife - For him
Have been married for 10 yrs now. Got married when my wife was 21 yrs old. Now at 31 she is still a stunning house wife...fully traditional saree wearing south indian with mangalsutra and bangles and earings and pattelu(anklets) always on her and over the top she is fair in color...imagine a perfect ***** home grown girl and has been home schooled. So I have been the only one she has slept with ...untill 3 years ago....

It was three years ago i learnt that she had someone in past who loved her and confessed that she had few just kisses thats all and felt a little all over by him. She told me this to get off the guilt she had in her for doing that in past...and after a long talk she also agreed that she was in love with him and he was kind of her first crush. For a while things stopped around me as i never ever suspected or expected something like this. But after that what happened was strange...and now if i look back after 3 years ...she has had the best sex life a woman can possibly have. And i am happy for my wife. And to be honest it ignites me also...kind of added spice to our sex life. one can call me whatever they like but the fact is...i like her being ravished and enjoyed by her boyfriend who is also a family relative in our bedroom to his hearts content...also giving my wife that much of pleasure. He doesnot know that i know all about whats happening...atleast even if he suspects has never admitted. Why would one do that ...when he is getting constant services from my wife in a way which no one can get...from such a ideal traditional house wife. He is married to another woman. Like said...doing something which is forbidden gives more and more pleasure. ...thats what both my wife and him are getting...

He uses her as if she is her own property...he even moved his family to the same city. Weekly once as soon as i leave to office he comes home and enjoys her. There are things he has done to her and got things done from her...which probably i will never be allowed to get are done by my wife by me...

The routine is like this...after a day of thorough fucking by him...that night when i get to bed she will be so tired that she keeps falling into sleep while talking. Then she says that..i am tired will tell u what all happened tomorrow and will fall asleep. i get up and look around the room and floor to find out what saree and blouse and panty she wore for him. And then imagine things...then explore her body to find his bite marks and kiss and lick them to sooth her. She smiles in sleep and hugs me and mumurs...he showed me heaven...thanks for letting me have it with him...and then she will move my head to all places on her body where he had bit her or ravished her...then i enter her and within minutes when i see the bite marks on her neck or breast...or when she answers my questions like did he come in you...did u take him in your mouth...Her words like...he was so desperate today...he pleaded me so that he can come in my mouth...he broke three bangles today during the heavy sex...he came over my breasts and spread the cum all over my breasts and mangal sutra....etc 

It took 3 yrs to get to the above state we are in....now she knows she is safe to tell anything to me but does it the second or third day....she loves me and him ...and has sex with both of us. But any given day he is better in bed than me...

I buy sarees for her...like sexy silky ones...she makes it a point to wear it for him first...let him see her in it...let him rip it off and ravish her..the new blouse panty bra...and after that only she wears them for me. I love that feeling...

I am not sure exactly where to start...will keep on adding as i feel...but if any of you want any specifics do not hesitate ask me and i will explain. 

About me...i havent done it with anyone else but have lot of fantasies from childhood till date. Nothing excites me more than the thought of someone enjoying my wifes body as they want to...right now i am content with him fucking her as he wants. Being shy she doesnot agree to him all the time....i make sure she doesnt feel guilty and shower more and more love on her and thats the reason she still continues. She asks me hesitatingly like ' he called me and is missing me a lot it seems as its been over a week...he wants to meet me it seems soon' and will stay calm by the door. Then when i ask ' how about you...do u want to' she will say looking at the floor or somewhere else 'only if its ok with you' then i come closer and hug her and placing my lips on her neck with slow kisses and ask ' i meant do you want him to come and kiss you...remove your clothes...take u on our bed fully for as ling as he wants...' thats it she becomes heavt breathed and hugs me and kisses me and during rhat time i feel her pussy by entering my hand thtough the saree and it will be so wet so wet that itself indicates how much she wants it. Then i say ' its 200% ok with me...just ley me know when and i will make it possible at home'

Usually if its office and school time for my son its ok ...oresle if its on a weekend or if they want a night i take my son and go out like movies esselworld..etc while he has his sex with her.

I know she loves him a lot and thats the reason she wants to give him what he wants...and though it was little difficult in begining. ..now i am all for it.

There was this one time when his family was out of town and i visited his house with my wife and son. My wife wore blue saree with a light design and transparent enough to see through her blouse cleavage a little...this was in the begining around when they just started to have sex...around 4 months into it...she was still not sure...and fighting within herself always saying...this will be the last time...just one more time...etc

it was just a casual visit and by that time they had around few sessions of full fledged sex ...though she enjoyed i had to spend time with her latter to console her and let know it was ok and i am ok as she was enjoying....and as a matter of fact the sex with him was so good and on top being her first childhood crush she was always craved it....but resisted because of the love love she had for me...as we also had a love marriage. She couldnt marry him because of few family reasons and meanwhile i entered her life...loved her...she fell in love me and we got married...

So i decided to give them some time and see how it goes...as i said earlier untill that day we met they have had just few handful sessions if sex...which i will let you know latter...but on this day i created them a inhand opportunity. So i pretended that i got a call and had to go out for a while to help one of my friend whi had a cissue at home and said he lives nearby and keft. I knkw tthat son needs a afternoon nap and that will give them some time....so i left and came back after 2.5 hrs . while i just spent some time in the sports store buying a pair of shoes for myself. I cam back home only after my wife called me asking when are you coming ..come soon. I came back and knocked the door and what i sae was one of the most adreline pumping moment....my son was riding a trycycle and playing in the hall while my wife was sitting in the sofa with her face all red and looking nervous....and her neck had all love bites and it was clear from seeing that she was ravished like anything...thing is they didnt realize just moments before i knocked the door about the hickies...love bites on her neck and there was nothing they can do to cover them as they were all over the neck and shoulder...she tried puling her pallu over but still couldnt cover all as they were on her cheek also which made her face red....she looked tensed like anything.....i kind of realized the situation and eased it off without noticing much and playing with my son...i talked normally and latter excused myself to the bathroom and there while was taking a pee noticed a cover by the door..tucked in the corner...out of curiosity i opened it and saw 2 condoms which were freshly used...i immediately placed them back and now with my mind full of the facts that he had my wife twice in 2.5 hrs and that sight of the love bites on her face....we said goodbye...and left...in the car i was waiting for her to talk...after a while she took my hand in her hand...kissed my hand with tears in her eyes and said THANK YOU !

she was calm for a while....and then said...'Are you ok ?' I took her hand and kissed her on her palm and said ' did u enjoy thats all i want to know to feel better...and in fact will feel greatly aroused too' and i smiled. That was enough for my wife to get relaxed and end the tension she was going through as it was evident from the bite marks and wrinkled blouse and saree that she and her boy friend had sex.. she snuggled by me and said ' it was really really good time we had when u went out....i enjoyed every bit of it' and if ur ok i can tell u all the details i said 'yes please' and then she said ' i will feel little less guilty if i tell u what all happened. ..just like i told you about our previous 4 meetings ...in begining i used to hesitate but now as i know how much u get excited listening to it i feel free from guilt after sharing....my only fear is how long will u be like this...what if u change 2morrow and dont like it any more...will u start hating me ' i stopped the car by the side and looked into her eyes and said ' i consider my self lucky that i am living my fantasy of you having sex with someone...have dreamt of this for years...and whatever happens in life will never let you down on thsi one...will never ever make you repent of doing this ...in fact the more you enjoy the more i enjoy and the more we will be happy....lets just be open'

With that said...she started telling every detail of what happened. ..just like she had done with her previous sex and love sessions with her boyfriend...

After we reached home and got our son to sleep she snuggled by me in the blanket and started telling me ...

My Wife: Shall i start...u r ok right?
Me: Please...i have been waiting
My Wife: ok...after you left since rohit was playing in the hall we sat there on the couch and were talking. After a while he had his eyes glued to my lips and then after a while was giving quick looks at my breasts. As you know from the transparent saree he was able to make out the blouse neck line the mangalsutra and then my stomach and then was gazing at my thighs ...all this while talking to me. I said "hey where are you lost in..." he said "sorry sorry I am unable to control myself...what am i doing right infront of your son in the hall..sorry sorry" I kind of fell for his decency as if he wanted he could have taken into the bedroom or kitchn out of sight of rohit and you know...felt me over. This made me feel good towards him and also started to get excited..
ME: you mean wet (I had my fingers on her pussy by now...rubbing her slowly)
MY WIFE: yes...it ...was ..wet ..there. The more I thought of him and hwat he does and can do now in bed made me more and more wet that I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to check if everything is fine down there...had never been that wet...
(I kissed her and said continue...she slid her hands into my pajamas and smiled seeing how hard I became)
My WIFE: I feel lucky to have you ...ok let me tell everything. Then after a while of talking I said its rohits nap time and asked if I can use the bedroom. he said 'sure' and showed the way. Once inside I made rohit sleep and I was sleeping by him. After rohit fell asleep i turned to see him standing in the corner and watching me...I smiled ans said 'what' he said 'how did i miss out on you...you are so homely traditional and sooo hot...you have become more hot than you were in college back then' I was flattered and got up the bed and walked to him. He was little nervous as he was thinking you might come anytime...but I wanted him to feel me for a while. I kissed him on his lips and thats all the signal he wanted. he forced me to the wall and started kissing me on my neck..rubbed his cheeks onto mine...and then took my lips for next 5 minutes...chewing on my lips...exploring my mouth with his tongue...sucking on my tongue...it was amazing and i was lost in him. I do not now when he did it...but while kissing he managed to take off my pallu and removed the blouse top two buttons and slide the blouse half way on the shoulder...enough to see my breasts. He left my lips and took onto to the breasts with his mouth and fingers. With another hand he started taking off my full saree and then lifted my petticoat and within seconds had his another set of fingers tugging into my panty. Once he felt how wet i was there ..he stopped and stared into my eyes with smile..it was like a happy smile.

(ok friends a pause here...at this point I could not control and came in her hands...what a seen...even while typing now I can feel that same feeling. Someone having his will on my wifes body. A married wifes body...who husband just left her there and son sleeping on the bed nearby. As a man I know the meaning of that smile he gave...it was a victory smile stating that his childhood girl friend who he was supposed to marry..got married to someone else...but now he has her at his disposal and can do anything he wants to..WONDERFUL)

ok continue..

me: how did u feel
my wife: in heaven ...i was ready to do anything for him and I think he read my thoughts and took me into the other bedroom. 
me: what about the saree
my wife: my saree was on the floor in that bedroom only ...he dragged me into the other bedroom on my petticoat and blouse. he made me sit on the bed and dropped his pant down and removed his brief and slowly got his thing near my face. He knows that I do not like it and during our earlier sessions just spent few seconds there and stopped doing it...but today he was destined to get it done...he was caressing my hair..feeling my breasts while touching his dick all over my cheeks and face...just waiting for me to take it in. I looked up and saw the wantedness in his eyes and slowly opening my mouth and that all he wanted ...he entered my mouth slowly and ...
me: tell me
my wife: sorry i never did it to you...are u not mad
me: no..i am at the heights of my excitement tell me pleasseeee
my wife: ok ..for just 2 minutes I did it. you know its so big..and prmise he did not force it inside..i only felt like giving him the atmost pleasure so...
me: so...
my wife: i kissed it...licked it all along..and used my tongue on it while it was in my mouth
me: reallyyyyyy...thats soooo
(and I came again in pajama...she was surprised to see me coming two times back to back )
my wife:wow..you really liked it. I stopped thinking of you ..that u will feel bad...but if I would have know..
(she giggled)
me: if u would have know..what
my wife: nothing will tell you latter. But for now ...he enjoyed those two minutes moaning and all. and then took it out made me sleep on the bed and started to take off the petticoat and blouse. he threw them aside on the floor..and entered me by sliding the panty a little aside and for the next 15 minutes he was in another world and took me there with him. he was about to come..i stopped him..he understood and took out a condom from beneath the matress...made me put in on to him and started again. He came so hard that i was afraid the condom would burst. then he took out the condom and poured the sperm on my stomach and with my hands made it spread all over my tummy and upto the breasts all the while watching me as though he won a trophy. After that he made me call you ...and while i was asking you how much time you will take ..he was ..he was..
me: what
my wife: please do not get mad
me: no tell me
my wife: he put his finger in my mouth..which had his ...s p e r m on it
( i was calm for a while ..she checked my dick and said' u liked this too)
me: y e s b u t
(she gave me a long kiss..)

A pause here...so look at this guy ...he is showing off his trophy my wife..is all his..

mywife: when u said 20 minutes I went to get ready...he just laid on the bed and watched me wear my bra properly then blouse then petticoat...he was watching my everymove like I was his wife or as if he own me..and i liked it. I took my own time 
showing hi all my assets in the best angle. when I then went get my saree he followed me and when I bent down to take the saree...he hugged me from behind...lifted the petticoat started feeling my thighs. I said its enough and came into the hall. he couldn't leave me alone and i do not know what provoked him but just like in basic instinct movie which we both watched while in college...he made bend over the sofa ...lifted my petticoat and entered me from behind..it was not forcefully like in the movie but slowly and romantic way. Its then I think when he bit me all over my neck and cheeks as he could not control. I said..please get done he might be coming any minute. he said 'call and find out where he is'. I also strangely felt like calling you while he was in...so when i called you second time he was inside me and while i was talking to you...he came ..and yeah he had the condom on this time too. After that we got ready and waited for you. Thats all

So friends...this how there 5th encounter happened and its the best till date as I myself dropped my wife at his house so that he can fuck her and then when he is done I went there to pick her up...he was so normal with a tint of smile in his face which was saying that "hey i fucked your wife man..also used her lovely lips and mouth on my dick and spread my sperm all over her body and also made her taste it..she was moaning under me begging me to fuck harder and harder just few minutes ago...next time when u kiss her  mouth - it has serviced my dick and that tongue has got a little taste of my sperm and her body nakedly has been crushed beneath me" while we were walking out he would felt proud of his manhood..while telling bye to us he would have said within himself "thanks for bringing your wife to provide me service  "

So basically thats what happened. To this day he still enjoys her whenever he wants and he does not know that i know that fact and all details. I want him to have that thrill of enjoying my wife thinking i do not know of it. I want him to feel that thrill when my wife gives herself to him and does whatever he wants from her. And overall i am happy that my wife is getting to enjoy two of us and the pleasure we give without guilt of cheating me. She is so beautiful and does deserve variety. I will be telling all thier escapades slowly one by one ....you will only understand how much my wife enjoed and enjoys. As a matter of fact every woman out there has a fantasy to be loved and make sex with some one else other than husband....i wish their fantasies come true.

Though i want her to enjoy more...have sex with if any if she feels safe with them. But she says NO is content with what she is getting from her boyfriend and myself. 

The kick i get when i see her after having sex with him...is amazing. Her hair all messed up....her neck with love bites....her blouse out of place...saree disoriented...few bangles broken on bed...his used condoms in our bathroom (yes he also has her on our bed in my house) ....when i listen to her saying how she gave pleasure to him by taking him in her mouth....how he fucks her in standing position...in balcony...in bathroom...and the doggie style.

She has a wonderful figure...imagine a ***** fair girl in sarees all the time and orthodox bringing up. Shy and polite and decent....if it was for me i would have wanted all my friends get a taste of her for one night atleast. ...

Hope u all would like me to continue and give me your comments. ...to keep me going i would like comments like how you felt...

To this day her boyfriend has had her more than 62 times(yes i do keep the count) ...and they are still going on whenever a chance comes up...will explain more going forward

(Comments please for me to continue further...)
[+] 11 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pls proceed with the story
[+] 3 users Like Chickfry's post
Like Reply
please update the lovely story
Like Reply
Thank You for the responses. Previously I started this story in the former site.of exbii. Got to.know recently thats its be renamed to this new url. Will surely post more by tomorrow night....
Like Reply
Good start..... enjoying.... Please continue
Like Reply
--This is the second part from my previous posting on the previous version of exbii - After this I will start typing new material in continuation

Ok now back to where we left...

After i heard the last two things she said(read the above postings to catch up) i was thrilled. My wife asked me..

" one thing I can't understand is why did he put his finger in my mouth while i was talking to you on phone ans made me taste his sperm....AND also why did he ask me to call you on phone while he was thrusting in me and he came like anything when i was talking to you"

I didnt answer much just said " probably he wants to know that you are his and beloong to him"

But deep inside i know that he was trying to enjoy that GREAT feeling of enjoying someones wife with her full cooperation and that too his child hood crush and love...and making her do whatever he wants. And also he knew that i will be back in a while so he would have love that thought of seeing me and mywife together in his house and remembering what he did to her few moments back and what she did for him...also as i said while leaving i saw that smile on his face which spoke volumes of his victory. ....

And i liked this all...who wont like it...as a man i would also live to do the same thing to someones wife...atleast in fantasy...any man would...but this guy is living the dream...though i had a bit jealously the thought that my wife and my love just enjoys the sessions with him to heart content...really gave me give up the jealousy and think of ways to get more and more of his lust....

One night while having a steamy sex with my wife...i started the talk. During our foreplay i kind of make sure i spend good amount of time touching every part of her body that arouses her. After she reaches the heights then i start the talk about her having sex with other men. If i start this talk before...she tries to avoid and basically thats because of her orthodox upbringing in a ***** family and also living in India around culture and all its not that easy to go wild and run after fantasies. Heres how the talk went...

After getting her fully wet....like almost 15 minutes of kissing and licking her beautiful tight pussy. Her pussy is one of those kinds which looks like a teenager one even after growing up...if u get what i am saying...its like a newt closed one..no flaps and all ..its neatly trimmed all the time and smells awesome. Its tight and once u r in u can feel the warmth and heat inside.i entered her and slowly while going in and out i was enjoying the feeling that she had just been fucked 2 days ago by her boyfriend...

Me - u r so beautiful. ..u deserve more and more experiences with others
My wife - i i haaa...i dont want any...i just want him
Me - who?
Wife - (hitting me slowly on my back) ...you know
Me - ok ok so u dont want to take his name...ok how was it last time
Wife - amazing...he took me like anything and ravished me
Me - (increasing my speed in and out inside her) would u like to have him now
After some silence...
Wife - yes for sure
(And she hugged me tight and started thrusting up her hips)
Me - Then call him and say if he can stop by
Wife - No not now...tomorrow after u leave to office
Me - ok ok...
Wife - please do not mind...i want to have it with him righg here on our bed and and...
Me - tell me dont hesitate
Wife - want to feel him with out condommmmmmmm

saying this she came like anything and that was a big O. I too came into her after 2 minutes of stroking.
I just rolled off and slowly was licking her sore breasts while she went into sleep. I was all geared up again with the thought that she wants to have him bare..no condoms. I got up early in morning before she woke up and went go a pharmacy to get her a refill of her birth pills. .she had stopped using them for a while as i also used to wear condoms as she felt using birth pills was kind of making her feel uneasy and headache. I wanted her to start from the next day...so kept them on a table with a rose and a note. ..ENJOY AS U WISH...
i went to bath and came back...she was awake and reading the note and hugged me saying THANK YOU.
i took her to the bed and snuggled by her and said...
Me - well so u r going to have him here
Wife - she went calm and said...only if its ok with you
Me - enjoy...all i need u to have a great sex with your first love
Wife - i am scared..what if his wife gets to know
Me - dont worry he is smart enough. He has had you more than 30 times now and has managed it well. Even while at the party 2 weeks ago no one had a clue that u both went missing for 45 minutes and ofcourse i covered when his wife asked for him saying that i just saw him at the bar...so she was ok
Wife - oh thank you. I want to give him the best time by allowing him to do whatever he wants....sorry sorry for talking out that directly and shamelessly
Me - theres nothing to be ashamed or guilt. U r doing it with my knowledge.
Wife - now it is...but the guilt that before our marriage i allowed him to feel me all over my body for one whole night and then before i told u after our marriage had it with him...really guilt's me a lot
Me - leave the past..now get ready. And u said u want to give him the best right?
Wife - yes...as i am not sure for how much more time i can have it with him

Though hearing this i felt a pinch in my heart...my lust made me over come the pinch and jealous of her love to him...the feeling that allowing another man to enjoy her taste her and she also spreading her legs for another man...

Me - if so...then u have to let him know that u r HIS....like u remember one time he had you talk to me while doing it and made u taste your love juices from his finger. And other time while doing doggie...asked you to call me ask how far i am from home. And while u were talking he came inside you in the condom.
Wife - yeah i remember so what...
Me - let him know that u have started the birth pills again as u want to feel him inside and coming inside you...let him know that u took his thing in tour mouth and he was the first to do it all the way through in her mouth...and its only special for him and u won't do it for even...you know did it only for him..
Wife - (she was calm for a while) ..you know..u read my mind. I want to tell all that..but was thinking of how u will feel

She hugged me kissed me and looked at time...he will be here at after 1pm...i will get ready.

Me : do not worry about evening ...today i will pick up rahul from school...take ur time and text me when u r ready to come home

Me - Let me know when u r all done and then only we will come home...

Saying that i got ready and left home before she came out of the bathroom...i wanted her to have her privacy in getiing ready for the.....SEX ans LOVE with him.

I left house but could not go far before i wanted to see what she wore for him...snd also wanted to try placing my camcorder somewhere in the bedroom. I rushed back and went inside slowly and saw my wife. ..wow she got ready with light blue transparent saree which i had bought for her and it was a new one which she hadn't wore yet...so she decided to have it opened with her boyfriend. She saw me standing there and said
Wife- are u ok
Me- you look amazing ly amazing
Wife-is it ok if i wear this saree for him...he will be the one to remove this new saree from my body for the first time
Me -that's ok with me...u know that do whatever u want just enjoy the time

she was busy adjusting her saree i hurriedly placed the Camcorder under a pile of clothes on the tabe infront of the bed ...i didn't have much time...so was not sure if the angle was good but ended up leaving house. My thoughts were filled of her image with saree on and in few hours naked with him...

I dropped my son at school and went to office. Couldn't control my thoughts on what might be happening in my house and in my bed. All day i was lost and had to adjust my cock in pants many times so that others wont notice my bulge. As i said my wife is really gorgeous. ..you can tjink of her closer to a telugu village girl...fair ***** who loved to wear parkinis - half sarees during teenage and now sarees all the time. More over...she is so orthodox and pooja doing and shy girl. ...thats what ads t o my spice. And moreover if it was not for her love.for him she wouldn't have allowed him to have sex with her at the first place...and now she has tasted him and his ways....though i do give her pleasure...its not match able to the act of having it with someone other than husband and that too with guilt free as husband is ok ...doing it secretly with out anyone else knowing it. That feeling is something really ...one has to go through to.understand.

So with the thoughts of him having his way with my wife who is his girlfriend. ..in our house...with the freedom of fucking anywhere..even on our marital bed....and both doing things which they wont be doing with their spouses....

The thoughts that him naked between my wife's invitingly spread legs...and felling the depth and warmth of her pussy with his dick....like slow fucking so that he can feel her vagina fully and staring into my wife's half closed eyes and letting her know and realize that she is HIS now and he can do anything as he wishes to do...

Him with his face in my wifes neck...biting her while he pounds her and licking and kissing all over her face...

Enjoying her leisurely. .as my wife keeps telling....'enjoy me as u wish. ..u have all day no rush and also you can come in me as you wish...no condoms...'

I spent my day hard at office....

As the clock showed 5pm i left office to pick up my son from school and then was driving home as fast as i can...then got a call from my wife and her voice was kind of weird with gaps in between...

Wife : hi...where ...are....ah....ah....you.
Me : hi are u ok....not able to hear you properly
Wife : yes...yessss....i am.ok...just the line is not clear. .
Me : ok ..i am on my way
Wife : can you do some grocery shopping ...and then ...waaaiiiit yeahhhhh. Mmmmmn..wait one minute

Looks like she put her hand on the phone mouth piece and trying to talk to him..all.i heard faintly was

Wife : can you please wait for a while
Him : no...talk 2 him let him know to come a little late
Wife : pleasssseeee
Him : thats ok i will stop..but will.not take it out...will stay still.now talk to him

At this point she started talking to me

Wife : hi ...i just had to drink water ...so took a pause...i was thinking if u can take rahul to the majic show..looks like its last or u can take him for a movie or park i have friends from our apartments at home so will be some time
Me : ok ok for it..
Wife : thanks ...oh...yesss....ok...need to go now

And the phone got disconnected...this made me.more and more more hot....i got exactly whats happening there. Mannnn my condition was like i had to stop the car and shag....just imagine...he was in my house on my marital bed and lying on my wife and with his dick inside my wife and kooking at her and banging her when she was talking to me....hmmmmmm...i was in heaven....

I took my son to the magic show and then waited at the mc donalds near our house and waiting for my wife to call. At around 930pm she called me

Wife: hello
Me: yes tell me
Wife: he just left you can come now
Me: wow...this was a long day for you
Wife: I am so tired you cant imagine. Please do not ask me any details today. It was like a marathon I do not know where he gets the energy from. He was in full form
Me: .........after a pause...how many times
Wife: ....actually to be honest..after 3 time he came I lost count. It was like he was coming but still staying or getting hard in minutes
Me: (with a surprised low voice and hint of jealousy) wow...so how many times did you come
wife: Actually I should say it was series of big and small ones starting from 1pm to now. We had breaks for snacks and food and then chatting good old days and about friends in between. Can you come home after 10 minutes need to clean up the bedroom...it smells all sex with his and mine all over
Me: what all over (i knew it but just wanted it form her mouth)
Wife: you know..
Me: what ...
Wife: Liquids...like his and mine..the bedsheets and here and there on couch..kitchen floor etc
[+] 1 user Likes kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
(while talking to her I drove home and before she realized I rang the door bell)

Wife: oh you rascal(with a smile)..I knew you would come runningly...
Me: open the door
Wife: ok ok ok

once the door opened my son hugged her and started talking about the magic show and all and I was noticing her boy friends bite marks on her waist first as I was removing my shoes..then on her neck and on her onside cheek. He left many marks this time...god knows how many more behind that petticoat and blouse..I was hard as steel inside

She took my son to his bedroom to get him ready for bed...and i walked into our bedroom an dyes she was not exaggerating..there were like patches and pools of liquid all over the bedsheets...all dried but two spots still fresh. Her few broken bangles and then a bunch of jasmine flowers. Then I went to kitchen...nothing much there, but in the living room on the couch there was again a big patch and was yet wet.

I went and waited for her to come to bed...she came in after 20 minutes and i was lying on the same bed where she had full fledged naked sex with her boy friend for untill few minutes back.

Wife: I should have cleaned up and called you..please get up from the bed.
Me: nop..come here..
As she came walking to me I hugged her and pulled her onto the bed...and started staring into her eyes...she was looking ravishingly beautiful...and yes fully ravished by another man. I slowly licked her cheek where I saw a love bit of redness by her boy friend. She chuckled but said nothing..instead she got what i wanted and kissed me for a while...and i swear she did it so that I can taste his smell in her...her mouth looked well used by that arouma I can tell. Then she moved my face to all the places where he had bit her....I acted like a soothing medicine and licked and kissed all those areas..once she removed her blouse and took me to her breasts i was shocked and said..'are you ok' as the breasts looked fully chewed up and the nipples were like swollen of biting rampage..she just smiled and said 'sweet pain..at the peaks of enjoyment' and I started licking kissing and she started to get hot again...she said 'i cant believe i am getting hot again' I said "its the thought that drives the sexual mind...and now its that one man other than your husband ravished you to his pleasure and you are now being licked and kissed over all those places by another man who is your own husband"

with those words she hugged me tightly..gave me a kiss and pushed me down to her pussy by lifting her petti coat and saree. She stared at my face for a while lovingly mixed with wickedness and made me start licking there. Then she picked up her phone and called her boy friend and started talking on speaker in malayalam which I do not speak. she told me that she wants to ask him if he reached safely.

wife: have you reached home
him: just about to..what r u doing
wife: just what you had pleaded me to do before u left
him: really..carefull he might hear us
wife: do u care
him: actually NO...but i still need you a lot..for lot more sessions...so dont want to loose you
wife: dont worry he can listen but not understand..I told you he doesnt know malayalam.
(actually i cant..but she doesnt know that I can make out the words and meaning)
him: then explain...
wife: he is there and tasting you in me now....
(with that word form her mouth and with me licking her deep inside..she came like never before I saw or witnessed her in our married life)
wife: ok ..will talk 2 you 2moorow

so basically HE also got the pleasure to listening to my wife coming when I was licking her pussy which had his sperm and her juices mixed inside. Hmmm..he is the luckiest guy in this world...and this thought made me put mine inside her and for the next 20 minutes I ramped in and out like anything and came in her.

After 5 minutes I got up fro her...rolled over and saw the beautiful satisfied face of my wife...freshly fucked for 9 hrs ...and saw her giving me a kiss with her mouth..saying LOVE YOU and drifting away into the most tired sleep ever for her.

I again started becoming hard..but wanted to wait to hear what all happened to her with him..how did he enjoy her and gave her pleasure in my house...how did she satisfy him did she do everything he wanted did she take him in her mouth...etc etc etc...need to wait till morning....

In the morning by the time i woke up she was in kitchen preparing breakfast and also busy getting my son ready for school. I saw her from our hall and kept on staring ans thinking for a while...she couldnt see me so i was able to stand for a while and admire the housewife in her. As in a typical ***** style...she was wearing a simple saree and had her hair twsited in a towel indicating she had head bath and had kumkum on her forehead mangalsutra red bangles anklets and also her face had this yellow tint which comes from applying pasupu 'turmeric'. She had the saree tied up into her navel area like how a busy typical saree waering lady does while doing house chores. This made her waist and stomach visible...and also the hint of turmeric over the whole body...which shows she had a thorough purifying bath. The way she was doing her work calmly showed that ahe was guilty of what she did yesterday and feeling bad inside.

Now looking at all this...i was totally amazed and the thought that this same wife of mine was enjoying the heaven of sex yesterday with another man...other than her husband....had him between her naked thighs..made him come inside her as per his long lasting wish without a condom and then after hours of wild sex...she continued to stay in his trance and had her husband go down on her and kiss taste and lick her to another orgasm..that too which was her childhood boyfriends wish and that too while he was on the call ..so that he can have a proof that she did it as he wished.

This thinking gave me a instant hardon...i couldnt do much but to wait till school bus comes and picks my son up. I called office and called in sick as i knew i camt make it another day without knowing...how she enjoyed with him and HOW HE ENJOYED HER .

First i wanted to take off her guilt feeling and make her feel happy for the time she got with him. So i picked up the phone and texted her while she feeding my son upma by spoon.

Me :Hi
Wife : hmmmm....hi.
Me : u look hotly hot
Wife : feeling disgusting and bad about myself.
Me : u do not have to....i am here for u
Wife : you tempt me to him...u know he is my weakness
Me : yes i know i do...and i also know that u renjoy ur time with him. So whats bad. You are doing all this with ur husband knowing so why unhappy

She smiled and typed. ..TY little feel better now. But yesterday was last...i wont meet him.again.

I just smiled to myself...as she says this everytime

I kept waiting for the school bus....

After the school bus left i was waiting at the door and once she came in i grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She kind of kept her face on my chest and started to cry staying sorry for yeterday. I sssheed her and said"why sorry u know i like it when u get it from him. The reason i like it is because i can imagine how sex worth others or side the marriage will be...the thrill and more over he is your boyfriend and your first love in life. So don't be mad.
Wife:but yesterday he made me feel like a slut ..infact like his own personal split who will anything for him. I camt even tell you what all he did to me and make me do.
Now i had mixed feelings that if i am doing the right thing and asked her
Me: did you like it or did it hurt you
Wife: its not me. .spl i am thinking is about you. To be honest. . (Pause. ..)

Me: you can tell me anything u want...you know that right
Wife: hmmm...actually i love being used by him. .being fucked by him as he wants when he wants. .to be honest would like to be his rakhaeel...his slut. And
Me: go ahead
Wife: andddd your wife as i love u too..it's like you are merry strength and him my weakness. ..

I was assured that she was ok and having a great sex life. ..relieved. and decided to let her know how much i love and like her to have sex with him and also how much that excites me sexually
Me:do you think i did not think of all consequences when i have a goahead for you with him and let him have sex with you so many times

Me: did you like it or did it hurt you
Wife: its not me...actually i am thinking is about you. To be honest. . (Pause. ..)
Me: you can tell me anything u want...you know that right
Wife: hmmm...actually i love being used by him. .being fucked by him as he wants when he wants. .to be honest would like to be his rakhaeel...his slut. And
Me: go ahead
Wife: and your wife as i love u too..it's like YOU ARE MY STRENGTH AND HE IS MY WEAKNESS

I was assured that she was ok and having a great sex life. ..relieved. and decided to let her know how much i love and like her to have sex with him and also how much that excites me sexually
Me:do you think i did not think of all consequences when i had given you a go ahead for you with him and let him have sex with you so many times.

At this point I thought of making things much clear and faster so that she will know to what extent I am ok with her sleeping with him and having the life time sex with her

Me: ok...so there are few things which you did yesterday for him which are making you feel guilty. So let me make it easy for you..before you met yesterday I told you that you can tell him how special he is for you by letting him know that ...YOU DO SPECIAL THINGS IN BED only for HIM...like taking ..licking kissing and giving pleasure to him with your lips and mouth to his ___...THATS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM. I guess you told it...(I was watching deep into my wifes eyes) and I left the birth pills on the table so that he can enjoy your warmth inside your ___ which I only have enjoyed till date....now let me tell you something which you don't know....I DID UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPOKE TO HIM ON PHONE IN MALAYALAM WHEN YOU HAD ME DOWN THERE PRESSING MY HEAD TO TONGUE YOU DEEP AND TASTE BOTH OF YOUR JUICES....(she was hell shocked and tensed to listen what i will say next and had her eyes glued to the floor)....Its not that I like that ...tasting a creampie what they call...ITS THAT YOUR INTENSITY OF ORGASM YOU HAD DURING THAT TIME ..is WHAT MATTERS to ME...you came like a flood and that too after having a long session with him...thats it thats all I want and that whats triggers me and latter I also fucked you deep in for a long time. SO ANYTHING WHICH MAKES YOU HAPPY...and also theres a part in me which is jealous that he is having you at his will and having a GREAT SEX WITH MY WIFE...like its every mans dream to have this kind of sex with you a homely traditionaly housewife who loves her family husband dearly someone like you ...BUT AGAIN THAT JEALOUSY IS EASILY OVERCOME WHEN I LISTEN TO YOU TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED YOUR SESSION WITH HIM.
[+] 3 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
With that statement she looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply...after the kiss I said..."I need to know the details please..how YOU enjoyed HIM m and how HE enjoyed you"

Wife: Sure...but office
(I took her hand placed it on my cock)
ME: Do you think I can go to office like this
(she smiled and held my hand and took me to the bedroom)
Wife: where shall i start
Me: From the time I left
Wife: ok ok...

Then as we slept on the bed...she placed her head on my chest and pulled out my penis from inside and staring at its hard erect state...she started telling what happened.

Wife : As soon as you left I called him to tell him that he can come in anytimg from now. He said he will need 40 minutes to reach me and asked me to keep talking. I told him to drive safe no talk but he didnt listen. He said the traffic was slow as its peak time so its safe. Then he asked me about what i was wearing. After i told its a saree he said 'i like to see u in a traditional wedding type saree one day'. This made me realize the whitish cream silk saree u bought for me for our anniversary which i didnt wear yet as the matching blouse which i wanted in cream was not yet ready. But i wanted to wear it and satisfy his desire. So i went ahead and opened the cabinet and took it out. While still talking to him i started changing my dress. I wore this silky transparent whitish cream saree with red thin border along with a red blouse with back buttons. And then sat in the sofa still talking to him on speaker. When he said he is 10 minutes away...i excitement started to make me wet already. I went to bathroom and changed into a new pair as all this excitement had made me tooooo wet. Then i told him "can i tell u something "

Phone conversation:
Wife : can i tell you something
Him : yes anything...
Wife : hmmmm...there are few things i do only for you
Him : like what
Wife: hmmm..you know...in bed
Him: make it clear
Wife : u know it and still want me to say it right
Him : is it doing what I asked you to last time...making your husband tarun taste our juices
Wife : thats also true ..but not that
Him : comeon tell me
Wife : aaaa. Like u know....taking your thing...in my mouth and ....all that
Him : (s i l e n t) Ok i am there in 5 minutes. ..c u soon

Wife to me now :
He cut off the phone and i was shocked..it bothered me if he didnt like what i said or did i made myself feel so cheap to talk like that. Before i came out of thoughts the Door bell rang. I opened it hesitatantly. As soon as he was in ...he was shocked to see me in that saree and my hair loosely. ..with the bindi and mangalsutra and bangles and anklets...i was looking and feeling like a new bride. He hugged me so tightly that i couldnt breathe. And then he released me and took off my pallu...and kept his head in the visible cleavage and digged in deep and meanwhile was opening his pants.
Then he walked me into ourbedroom. ..and made me sit on the bed

(this is when I realized about the camera i had placed and saw that it was still there under the pile of clothes and asked her...where on the bed...and she showed me and my excitement was on as the camcorder should have captured something )

She continued...
Sorry for what happened next...pradeep slowly got his thing close to my face...it was fully erect and said "i want it..what u do only to me...with your beautiful lips tongue and mouth" and started rubbing it all over my face and to my surprise..he angled it in such a way that he made me literally forced me to lick his balls and made me take them in my mouth ans suck them too...this is something i never did...but he was moaning so loudly that i continued though i felt disgusting...but but the thought he wanted it made me go ahead...and continue. After few minutes he made me lick all along his his penis and then started putting it in and going in and out slowly first ..while i was using my tongue inside ...sorry tarun am i telling too details...are u ok ?

(I just patted her and said..please dont stop go ahead)

And then after few minutes...he was ready to come...o I thought he will take it out but instaead and kept on going and then looked into my eyes and while i was still not sure what he was doing...he smiled and with a big grunt and moan ..while looking into my eyes..he came in my throat first...then slowly pulled out a little and sprayed it in my mouth and thats when i tasted his...i wanted to spit out...but he kept the tip in my mouth and said "please take it in...i want you to be totally mine...please please....and held my head tight untill all his sperm got out into my mouth.

Me :did u take it all
Wife :s i l e n t for a while...but my penis in her hand was so hard that she answered. ..yessssss...and now i feel bad. And also good....as i gave him what he wanted...
Me : Thats ok..
(It did hurt me a bit...but thats ok...it was like swet pain but i didnt show it to her...glad kept my erection ON or she would have guessed it....but overall...i too should say i too liked it and got excited...thinking of pradeep using her like that and getting that pleasure. ..ofcourse every mans dream to have sex like that with others wife right ?)
Wife :hmmm after that he made lie on the bed....and the way he kissed me thanking me for what i just did ...made me forget everything...the satisfied face he had was amazing
Me : hmmm...u love him so much...so its justifiable of what u did...
Wife : yes...when i realized he loved it so much...all my ill feelings of taking and swallowing went away....

Me : so what happened next
Wife: Are u ok with me telling all the details
Me: See how errect i am listening to hiw you enjoyed
Wife:But until now he enjoyed me..using me like his own and in a manner which you also havent ever used me..i had his thing all over my face...and made me go at it for about 10 minutes. How is it that you are turned on by that
Me:hmmmm...no specific answer...probably the fact that you did somerthing which u hate to do and then went on to take it all.in...shows how much you love me and love to do things for him and love to give him pleasure is one part of the reason ans the other part is that another man got to taste the sex with you....he got to fuck you more than 30 times till date and in our bedroom...hmmm thats like every mans dream. Probably i am tryling to live my dream through both of yours real life enacts.
( She kissed me a..a deep kiss and continued)
Wife : He slept by me and slowly had his hands goinng all over my saree as i still had all.my clothes on
Pradeep: you look like a new bride...and what u did to me with your sexy mouth will remain in my memory for ever.
Wife : he slowly removed my pallu and starred ay my low cut and broad necked blouse for a few seconds and digged his face into my cleavage. He kissed and licked for a while and meanwhile opened my blouse and threw it to off the bed. He slowly removed my saree ..i had to help by raising my lower body a little and he was enjoying the scene. Then he threw the saree away and started feeling my thighs on my petticoat and slowly started creeping up his hands to my panty...with the perricoat and bra still on...he started feeling my pany inside with his fingers and kissing me at the same time. It was so hot and romantic...he did this for 5 minutes i think...

My Wife continued to talk about her sex episode with her boy friend pradeep...

Wife: After about a while like that he started talking in my ears
Pradeep: So ...was it real
Wife: What!
Pradeep: Did you make him go down there yesterday after I left
Wife: Please lets not talk about it
Pradeep: Pleaseee...tell me .
Wife: no
Pradeep: You caled me and made me hear to your voice and orgasm. I know u liked it..just want you to hear from you while I look at you
Wife : (he had hi fingers pressing my clitoris inside my panty and asking) ok yeah yesss I loved it
Pradeep: what did you like
Wife: he ..
pradeep: who
Wife: My husband...going down there (I stopped but as he increased his fingers pressure I couldn't resist) he licked yours and mine fluids together
Pradeep: wow...did he lick it lick it...like cleanly
Wife: yes
Pradeep: did he get any doubt
Wife: (I had to lie as I wanted to protect your dignity) no he didn't know a thing
(pradeep was taking deep breaths and was getting hard again listening to me)
Pradeep: Thank you...I wanted him to have it ...taste mine and yours together for taking me away from you and getting married to you. You should have been mine...
wife : (saying this he removed my petticoat and panty and threw away my bra too and mounted me and kept his thing inside and started going deeper and deeper and deeper)
Pradeep: Has he ever been this deep
Wife:hmmmmm
Pradeep: Please tell me...
Wife: (I kept quite...he stopped moving and just started starring into me ...silently telling me that if no answers then no sex. I had to talk..as i wanted him to move...to move faster longer and deeper and take me) ...no its been only your territory...he cant reach that deep inside
Pradeep: wow....
wife: (he started digging deep and deep ...the deepest he could go and started pumping in and out...he started chewing on my nipples and licking my neck armpit face ...and then kissed me long and longer probing his tongue inside my mouth and holding on to my tongue. After a while...i initiated to get on top of him and when I was on his top ...while he was looking at me and my naked breasts and all..I with my hands took his thing and positioned it into mine and started riding him. He was in heaven and closing and opening his eyes yelling my name and moaning and telling me LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU...the more he told the more I wanted to ride and give him pleasure. Then I slept on him and still moving up and down and he also started moving which doubled the pleasure. After a while like this he flipped over and made lie on my side and lifted one of my leg and inserted into me again. This time he started slapping on my butts and feeling all my back and went ON and ON...until he reached the brim of control and the took it out and made me get into doggie position. In this position which is my THE FAVORITE he just was rubbing his thing on my butts and was not putting it in..after a while I myself with my hands took his thing and inserted it inside...he said ..GOOD GIRL. and then started fucking me so hard that ...it was like he was trying to punish me ..as that hard were his strokes...the whole bed was moving and creaking and my whole body was getting a big jerk with every shot he was pumping. Then after a long while he moaned loudly and came like anything inside. I was surprised the amount of sperm he filled in and that too back to back from previous day and today and all he said was "you make me hard like no one else can do". He waited till he made sure every drop of his went deep inside and then fell on top of me. It was one great feeling...
ME: wow...thats amazing
Wife: Yes and Thanks to you for allowing me to..
ME: TO WHAT ?
Wife: come on..please do not tease me

Saying that she mounted me with her saree still on but lifted up to her waist...she positioned my dick inside her and started moving up and down. I started imagining what pradeep got yesterday ..the same feeling but with a view of naked on this same bed. It was a amazing feeling and I came heavily inside her. She just smiled for me not being able to control for long and said

WIFE: hmm...looks like someone liked it a lot..having his wife fucked by her boyfriend
ME: yes..but now you are teasing me..
WIFE: YES and NO...but one thing is sure...he has had me for 32 times till now and 30 times with condom and these 2 times he came without a condom...he liked it bare
ME: you
WIFE: to be honest..
ME: yes...go ahead
WIFE: I felt every nerve on his thing ..both while in my mouth and and inside my cunt...I kind of memorize it all and can feel it now also. He then let m ego to bath room and I took a shower and went into kitchen. After 1.5 hrs when you called me..we were in kitchen and he had me on the counter ...it was a slow romantic kind which went for more than 30 minutes and he came again inside.And you know the rest...you came in and ...
ME: and...
WIFE: Tasted his and mine together and licked me cleaaaann

I was getting again...she looked down at my dick with a smile and a naughty gesture and opened her legs wide with her saree and all clothes still ON..inviting me to have her...and I DID

I was unable to resist myself....i lifted her saree along with her petticoat and just made way into her wet cunt by moving the panty to a side and went through...it was wet from all she was talking and hot inside as always. She hugged me and i placed my face in her neck and started talking into her ears...

(Look at her answers for my questions...says a TON Of how much she enjoyed...it was like she was in trance..pradeeps sex spell)

Me : so did u like it
Wife : yeaaahh...it was awesome...very nice...seeing his solid chest and strong abs while he goes in an out
Me : is it bigger
Wife: yes...its longer than yours but thinner than yours
Me: so which one do you like
Wife : Really to be truth ful...please dont mind
Me : go ahead
Wife : he is at least 2 times longer than you....
(She started moving her hips up to meet my strokes and at same time pulling my buttocks in )
Wife : and and he reaches places insdie whic u have never touched....he fucks me for a long time and keeps changing angles and different positions. Kisses me passionately like he means it and holds me on so tight...he looks into my eyes and takes me like a MAN
Me: These sentences made me uncomfortable but at same time UNCONTROLLABLE. ...i liked it sonme how and came in her.
Wife : Seee u r good but he is better at this...
Me kept silent)
Wife : sorry sorry sorry.. i didn't want to tell all this ..but came out on heat
Me : its truth right
Wife : (kept silent)
Me : i am ok...its truth and i need to know it.

Saying that i hugged her and slept off on her breasts. By the time i woke up ahe was still in deep sleep. I slowly got up and looked at her....she was one sexy woman on bed...WITH HE SAREE AND PETTICOAT BUNCHED UPTO HER WAIST HER SAREE PALLU DISPLACED FROM POSITION HER BLOUSE ONE BUTTON UNBUTTONED AND SHOWING HER BLACK BRA AND CLEAVAGE A LITTLE...AS WITH BITE MARKS ON HER THIGHS...NAVEL AREA AND ALL OVER NECK....IT WAS A SCENE OF A FRESHLY USED HOUSE WIFE IN HER OWN BEDROOM.

I started becoming hard..with the thought of the camcorder i had placed....so went took it closed the door and went into my office room.

(Would appreciate detailed comments like

Why u like this story?

Do u have any real experience similar to wife or husband or wifes boy friend?

What would you do with my wife if i let her have you...of let you have her? Lovingly...Wildly...Humilate me as u wish

Thank You...will continue this story which is 80% reality in my life after i hear few comments or updates on above. Please do so....

I started playing the camcordee and what i saw was out of the world...luckily the angle it covered was the whole bed and from a little distance which would fit them in when they even stand by the bed. For the first 10 to 15 minutes i had fast forward and after that...it was out of the WORLD....she didnt guve me all the details while she explained...and i would say it would have been because of either she was too tired and couldn't remember everything....or she didn't want to hurt me with the truth that HOW HER BOYFRIEND PRADEEP ENJOYED HER TO MUCH OF HIS OWN SATISFACTION....HOW HE TREATED HER ..HOW HE MADE HER DO THINGS WHICH SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING BUT IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT HE DID TAKE ADVANTAGE ANS ENJOYED HER.

What I saw in the video...

There were first distant voices...probably it was receiving him at front door and then the time they spent in the hall. The sounds were faint to hear but there was lot of kissing sounds. Then after 5 minutes I saw them in the frame walking into the bedroom. He was hugging her from behind and kissing her neck and nibbling her ear and walking along together. once in he made her turn to him and said..

Him: .really u are like a new bride in this attire..these bangles this kerala style saree and blouse the mangalsutra the anklets sound the sindoor on your forehead...its hard to beleive that you said what you said while I was driving in today...cant take it of my mind

My wife: What...i spoke a lot...about which one

(he placed hi fingers on her lips and started feeling them all along and said)

Him : That you do those special things only for me and not to him .

(she shyly started looking down)

MyWife: Hmm...i mean it

Him: Then prove it again today

Mywife: right away now

Him: I am in a wild mood...want to enjoy you as i wish, without caring what and how you will feel..can i

(saying that before she answered he took her face close and gave a deep long kiss and at end i think he bit her a little)

Wife: ooouch...hmmm...yes I LOVE YOU...you have been my first love and you can have me as you...you know
[+] 1 user Likes kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
(That was all he needed...he held her chin and looked for a while at her face and top to bottom and took out his phone and took a picture of her face..then full one. When she protested he said..."i will delete latter..just as our memory...and you promised that I can do as i wish". My wife didn't say any thing and he slow made her sit on the bed, still with her full clothes on. Then he slowly took her hands and placed it on his pant waist. She got the message and started removing his belt..then the pant and slid it down. Meanwhile he just slid down her saree pallu to get a clear view of her cleavage in the low cut blouse. Then he took her close and made her kiss his dick over his briefs...then while slowly patting her cheks with one hand...he slid down his briefs with another hand and got his dick out. She slid down rest of his briefs and was about to take his dick in which was starting at her face then he said "no..I want to use you today in different way". He made her bend a little down and placed his balls on her lips. She was reluctant as she never did it before...but he pressed he started moving his balls all over her cheeks...then eyes then ears and at last again back to her lips. Now she had to and opened her mouth and started licking them...he was in 7th heaven I could see from his face and started letting out moans...he liked it so much I think that ..he went rough after 2 minutes of my wifes licking and placed the balls in her mouth and as she was licking he took few pictures and then threw the phone on the bed and stood there and enjoyed for nearly 10 minutes. His face feelings were out of the world.

I was imagining this guys luck and thought how much I would have died for getting that treatment from any other persons wife...Wowwwww! And then the feeling that he is enjoying my wife..in my bedroom...on our marital bed...and making her lick and take his balls in and using his hands he slided down her blouse and bra and started to feel her beautiful shoulders. This went ON and ON......and it was a immense pleasure for me looking at the way he had her looking upto him with his balls in her mouth and his dick running over her nose...then within 2 minutes he grabbed her face and placed his dick i her and went on deep throating for 2 minutes and grunted...and while coming in her mouth...he carefeully moved his dick tip to her mouth instead of finishing the sperm load in her throat and bascically he wanted her to taste him fully and kept it there untill she had the last drop taken in.

This was more than enough...and it was too much for me to take and I came in my hands like anything for me to come in hands.....

Yes ...I came like anything watching him. Probably one of my best orgasm ever while mastrubating. I paused the video and just relaxed back on the sofa. Then after recovering startes thinking of what made me give that intense orgasm...the answer was clear. ..

I am the only person of all who are reading this knows how gorgeous my wife looks....she is that traditional woman of housewife type that every family would like have her as a daughter in law sister in law cousin friend sister ...etc and she looks that HOT in sarees and other traditional dresses that every MAN on this earth...especially Indians who know our values for woman and all would die for even a chance of 30 minutes with her on bed. She has been so loyal to me her husband that even as she loved pradeep she kind of supressed those feelings for me after our marriage.

NOW ...this is the girl this is the woman this is the wife...who is on the video doing whatever it takes to please her childhood boy friend pradeep. And with the permission of me her husband ...she is gladly and lovingly doing everything in our bedroom and on our martital bed....

AND ...Pradeep what a lucky guy to have someones wife ready to do everything and anything for him ...and at his disposal for SEX THE WAY HE WANTS. Looking at his manly way of taking my wife ...was again giving me hardness...why not !

And i started the video....after lying down and talking for a while ..kissing lightly and lots of love talk. He asked her to stand up and take off clothes one by one for him.... while doing with just 2 buttons of blouse off he got up and went upto her like a magnet as she was looming stunning in the low...very low cut both front and back silk blouse and then petticoat. She had a hapoy smile on her face...a smile a woman wears when the one she loves...lures for her

He hugged her tightly and digged his face into her blouse into the cleavage. He was biting and nibbling onto whatever smooth and milky part he was able to get into his mouth. His hands slowly started press on her beautiful butts and was squeezing on them. Then lifted his face and started kissing her...deep and deep and exploring her mouth with tongue (which she hated doing with me)

Then his hands started ro lift her petticoat but half way through he changes his mind and goes for the naada...the thread you tie the perticoat with and removes the knot.

Once the petticoat fell to ground he quickly slid down her panties to her knees and got hold of her bare flesh butt and continued to knead and pinch and press them like anything while still deep tongue kissing. He then took off her blouse threw it onto our dressing table and swiftly like an expert opened her bra and then slid the bra to take MY WIFES BREASTS into his mouth..

..mannnnn! This was a sight to see....my wife with her panties dropped to her knees and her breasts in pradeeps mouth ..and her small screams when i think he was biting on her nipples of excitement and right at that time i saw him taking her hand and placing it on his dick. ...which was looong...easily double in length and of course smaller in width than mine. ....and it was at ths sight....I became so hard and had to come...no way out. I came like anything this time too...and paused the video.

Hmmm...havent even got into 10 minutes of video and have already come twice....

Then after few minutes of cleaning up myself I resumed the video...

Pradeep then took her to the bed and made her lie down and meanwhile my wife was taking off her panty from her knees on to the floor pushing them with one leg and while she had her mouth glued to his mouth. Pradeep started to lick her ace her neck and then forced her arms up to expose her arm pit and dug his mouth into it. She was struggling with the tickles and his bites and at right at that moment he entered her in one swift motion and what a expert he was...amazing. It was like I wanted to cheer him up saying
"Go ahead pradeep; enjoy as you wish; I am giving her to you; do what ever you feel like doing to her; i married her and reserved her just for you without using her that much and not allowing anyone get to her so that you can have your lover my wife on my bed in my bedroom to your heart and dicks content"

With these thoughts in my mind I started shagging again...while pradeep was ramming into her like a wild horse and he was moaning out pleasure ;loudly and saying "your cunt is the best ..THE BEST...its tight as a teenager, warm as hell and your squeezing techniques arrreee are aaarreee suuppeerrr!"

I think he was not able to control the looks of her beneath hi..that homely sexy look...with mangalsutra ibangles bindi pattilu indicating she was some one else's wife beneath her, taking him in without condom and with wide spread legs. So he changed the postion and pulled her ontop of him. This time I saw my wife voluntarily taking his dick in her hands and guiding it into her pussy and then started riding him. She went on riding while he was encouraging her saying "thats it thats it wonderrrrfull go on go on..." Her i emant the one I tied mangalsutra was
jumping up and down and he took his hands beneath his head and started enjoying the show with ultimate pleasure. After a while she flt shy of hi watching like that and just fell on him and fed him her breasts..which he accepted like anything by mauling and chewing on them.

After she rode for a while ...he changed the position and made her sleep side wise and lifted one of her leg and entered her while he was on his knees. He started going in and out ...in and out...and at same time spanked her twice on her butt ..then he changed to doggie and went for 5 minutes...and then came back to original position ad while seeing her face to face ...deep into her eyes...HE CAME in her.

The scene where he was coming and she was holding him tight to her with her arms and legs with eyes half closed and mouth open...MADE ME COME AGAIN.

At this point i was draines out and was feeling drained out. So wanted to take a quik nap and was about to stop the camcorder ...but what i saw next on the screen really GOT ME.

This is one of the parts she didnt mention to me. The climax earlier was for my wife...she only came and had a orgasm. But pradeep was not done yet he was still rock hard and straight at 90 degrees. He gave her some time to relax ..just a minute or two i think...and made her get up from the bed and lead her nakedly to the dressing table mirror. He made her stand in front of it facing the mirror and he stood behing her and started kissing her neck and ears. She was tired as she was just done with a big orgasm...and was clearly in mood to do it again...but her love for him made her hold his dick voluntarily and start stroking it. While he was kissing and she was stroking....he started to look at some thing on the wall. And had a smile...like a victory kind...like a viscious kind...like a sly kind...like a proud smile....
i was thinking whats up..what was he watching at and then realized that he was looking at our wedding picture frames on the wall. Mannnn....this guy was awesome...he was looking at the pictures where just myself and and wife were there....whole family photo with. In laws and our siblings and relatives....then it dawned up on me....
Actually he was supposed to marry my wife..but many of my relatives including my wifes brother my father in law and few relatives did not want him to marry my wife. So. So. So....now u all got it right....he was making a statement there infront of the photo's that 'HERE I AM NAKED AND HAVE HER NAKED WITH ME AND DOING WHATEVER I WANT...INSPITE YOU GUYS SAYING NO...THANKS INSTEAD OF WIFE I HAVE HER AS MY PERSONAL DEDICATED ____ AND HAVE HER DO WHATEVER I LIKE...PROBABLY NOT EVEN HAVING HER AS A WIFE I WOULD HAVE HAD THIS THRILL OF FUCKUNG HER"

With the continued smile....he made her bend onto the dressing table...even though she said NOT NOW...

Then after few minutes of cleaning up myself I resumed the video...

Pradeep then took her to the bed and made her lie down and meanwhile my wife was taking off her panty from her knees on to the floor pushing them with one leg and while she had her mouth glued to his mouth. Pradeep started to lick her ace her neck and then forced her arms up to expose her arm pit and dug his mouth into it. She was struggling with the tickles and his bites and at right at that moment he entered her in one swift motion and what a expert he was...amazing. It was like I wanted to cheer him up saying
"Go ahead pradeep; enjoy as you wish; I am giving her to you; do what ever you feel like doing to her; i married her and reserved her just for you without using her that much and not allowing anyone get to her so that you can have your lover my wife on my bed in my bedroom to your heart and dicks content"

With these thoughts in my mind I started shagging again...while pradeep was ramming into her like a wild horse and he was moaning out pleasure ;loudly and saying "your cunt is the best ..THE BEST...its tight as a teenager, warm as hell and your squeezing techniques arrreee are aaarreee suuppeerrr!"

I think he was not able to control the looks of her beneath hi..that homely sexy look...with mangalsutra ibangles bindi pattilu indicating she was some one else's wife beneath her, taking him in without condom and with wide spread legs. So he changed the postion and pulled her ontop of him. This time I saw my wife voluntarily taking his dick in her hands and guiding it into her pussy and then started riding him. She went on riding while he was encouraging her saying "thats it thats it wonderrrrfull go on go on..." Her i emant the one I tied mangalsutra was
jumping up and down and he took his hands beneath his head and started enjoying the show with ultimate pleasure. After a while she flt shy of hi watching like that and just fell on him and fed him her breasts..which he accepted like anything by mauling and chewing on them.

After she rode for a while ...he changed the position and made her sleep side wise and lifted one of her leg and entered her while he was on his knees. He started going in and out ...in and out...and at same time spanked her twice on her butt ..then he changed to doggie and went for 5 minutes...and then came back to original position ad while seeing her face to face ...deep into her eyes...HE CAME in her.

The scene where he was coming and she was holding him tight to her with her arms and legs with eyes half closed and mouth open...MADE ME COME AGAIN.

At this point i was draines out and was feeling drained out. So wanted to take a quik nap and was about to stop the camcorder ...but what i saw next on the screen really GOT ME.

This is one of the parts she didnt mention to me. The climax earlier was for my wife...she only came and had a orgasm. But pradeep was not done yet he was still rock hard and straight at 90 degrees. He gave her some time to relax ..just a minute or two i think...and made her get up from the bed and lead her nakedly to the dressing table mirror. He made her stand in front of it facing the mirror and he stood behing her and started kissing her neck and ears. She was tired as she was just done with a big orgasm...and was clearly in mood to do it again...but her love for him made her hold his dick voluntarily and start stroking it. While he was kissing and she was stroking....he started to look at some thing on the wall. And had a smile...like a victory kind...like a viscious kind...like a sly kind...like a proud smile....
i was thinking whats up..what was he watching at and then realized that he was looking at our wedding picture frames on the wall. Mannnn....this guy was awesome...he was looking at the pictures where just myself and and wife were there....whole family photo with. In laws and our siblings and relatives....then it dawned up on me....
Actually he was supposed to marry my wife..but many of my relatives including my wifes brother my father in law and few relatives did not want him to marry my wife. So. So. So....now u all got it right....he was making a statement there infront of the photo's that 'HERE I AM NAKED AND HAVE HER NAKED WITH ME AND DOING WHATEVER I WANT...INSPITE YOU GUYS SAYING NO...THANKS INSTEAD OF WIFE I HAVE HER AS MY PERSONAL DEDICATED ____ ANS HAVE HER DO WHATEVER I LIKE...PROBABLY NOT EVEN HAVING HER AS A WIFE I WOULD HAVE HAD THIS THRILL OF FUCKUNG HER"

With the continued smile....he made her bend onto the dressing table...even though she said NOT NOW...

Once her had bent on the dressing table..he had a ckear view of her front facial expressions ans went on ramming her like anything....she too lived being taken and went on cooperating to pradeep with all his wants....thats where my camcorder got full of memory and i came again draining myself fully

I slept off by her and woke up in the evening...she wasnt there by my.side...when i walked out to the hall ..saw her doing her motherly duty. She was taking care of my son who came back from school. She was busy with him and i just started at that beauty and how i only know how she was getting fucked...doing whatever pradeep likes to do to her.

That night when she came to bed...i made her naked and fucked her again by asking the same questions in her ear...which she answered deligently...as i was tired i came off fast but she wasnt done yet. We slept off and i could sense that she wanted more...i just uttered..do u want pradeep now...she immediately said 'yes' and then said no no..i was lost in thoughts....i smiled and took her phone and texted pradeep...ARE YOU FREE NOW...HE IS ASLEEP

After 10 minutes...he replied back...YES CAN I COME
I texted back ...YES PLEASE DOOR IS OPEN SLOWLY WALK INTO BEDROOM...HE IS SLEEPING IN OTHER ROOM.

I then patted her and showed her phone to her..she was shocked and got angry and said ARE YOU MAD...WHAT WILL OTHERS THINK...WHAT WILL HE THINK..WITH YOU IN HOUSE.
i said ITS OK JUST ENJOY ...kissed her deep and wnt to sleep in my sons room.

After 15 minutes i heard footsteps and then i slowly walked to the door to get a live show. He was in the bedsheet where inwas sleeping few minutes ago and they both were lip.locked and feeling each other like lovers.
Pradeep: what if he wakes up
Mywife : leave that to me...just enjoy me

Pradeep was kissing licking and feeling her like anything...i think the kick off having her in her house in our bedroom while.i was in the house was bringing out the MAN in him...

My wife said... "You know,
this isn't my fertile time of the month yet, sontake me without the need of comdoms as much as u want"

My head was swimming at the
gravity of the situation. Pradeep sat up and held her hands. He led her over to
the middle of the bedroom room floor and gently laid
her down on her back. He ran his hands down her body
and stopped to kiss her pert nipples. He knelt down
further and began licking her pussy. She spread her
legs wide for him as he tongue bathed her clit. She
began pinching and squeezing her nipples as he
brought her to a gentle climax.

It was apparently time for pradeep to mount my wife as
he got up on his knees and placed his cock between
her legs and onto her belly. It looked larger ever
time I saw it. I couldn't believe that he was
actually about to fuck my wife, and without any
protection! I wondered if he planned to pull out when
he came? I was too excited about the scene playing
out in front of me to object or suggest any such
thing.

When he laid his dick on her belly, it went past her
cute little patch of black pubic hair and all the way
up to her navel. She reached down and gave it a
little tug and stroked it up and down. Pre-cum was
leaking out of the head and onto her beautiful skin.
My hands were shaking as I stroked my own cock in
anticipation. Pradeep was obviously eager to mount my
wife as he gently pulled away from her.

My wife grinned and sighed as he backed up and rubbed
the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips. She
was extremely wet and ready for the fucking she was
about to receive. The huge cock head slowly slipped
into her pussy and she started to breath frantically.
Pradeep grabbed her hips with both hands and gently
began impaling my wife with the rest of his cock.

She gasped and shuddered in orgasm and he wasn't even
half way in.

She waited a moment and then reached down and wrapped
her arms around his ass, pulling him into her. He
pushed with a grunt and low and behold his monster
was all the way inside her. I wondered where it was
all going! "It's pushed all the way against my
cervix!" she exclaimed. "Just hold it there for
another moment", she cried as she orgasmed again. His
pubic hair was pressed into hers.

It was a very beautiful sight as they lied there
connected and breathing heavily. It was all I could
do not to cum all over myself, I didn't want to
finish before they did.

Pradeep began to withdraw and piston in and out of her
pussy. She spread her knees apart and pulled him in
on each thrust with her legs. He placed his hands on
the floor and got into some serious fucking. My wife
was moaning and screaming. She would be crashing from
one orgasm as another took her to a new high. She was
oblivious to anything else in the room other than
Pradeep and his huge dick, which was hammering into
her. His powerful balls where slapping her ass as
they fucked like animals.

The moment of truth was at hand as he began to speed
up. Was he going to pull out? In my mind I really
didn't want him to. Something perverted in the back
of my head wanted him to fill her with his seed. He
grunted, grabbing her hard by her ass and locked
himself into her pussy.

He was cumming... and he's cumming inside her!
My wife was lost in the throws of passion as she
shouted "fill me up, oh I can feel you throbbing
in me!" I myself came all over my stomach. I was lost
in the erotic sight before me.

A stream of his milky white semen began to seep out
where their bodies met. He had definitely seeded my
wife's once delicate pussy and she didn't mind one
bit. They lied there locked together for about a
minute and he slowly withdrew with grunts of protest
from my wife.

A small river of cum followed him out and ran down
the crack of her ass. My wife was lying with her eyes
closed as pradeep laid next to her and kissed her on
the mouth. My wife received his kiss with her tongue
and they lied there and made out in front of me watching them hiding by the door several minutes.

Pradeep was beginning to get hard again as my wife ran
her hand down his muscular hairy chest. He began to
rub her pussy and finger her. My wife started
giggling and said, "Good heavens! Haven't you had
enough?"

I was taken back seeing that...how can he get hard again so soon and right after all that pounding he just did to my wife. Did he take viagra on his way to here....whatever what i was witnessing was awesome...yes sounds stange that i have given him the liberty to enjoy my wife in my bedroom...but again the truth ...during thier past 32 encounters i liked the way he is ficking her and the pleasure he is giving her....but now something in me was saying that...i wanted him to enjoy her the way he wants and satisfy his wildest lusts on her....on my wife...on his past girl.friend....it was wierd but inliked it then and like it more now in present where he has become a frequest visitor to.our house..comes aling with his family...and when all are not noticing they have quickies either in bathroom or closets...and that heat carries into the next day where he comes home alone...makes her wear the same saree or dress she wore during the get together...and enjoys her. Ok those details will.come.latter...getting back to continuing the above happenings....

Pradeep was hard again and he was kissing my wife deeply...all this time her nightie and panty were off and she was only in her bra....he ripped it off her and made her stand by the bed and while biting his teeth into her shoulder he inserted into her in standing position. Amazing fuck he was doing there...slowl and fast and steady...with one of his hand balancing her back and other around her shoulder and his face right infront of her face..waching her expressions...my wifes expressions while she is being taken...her head falling back ..her eyes half closed and opening...her moans...her passioonate sounds....it was all.so sexy that she he couldnt comtrol for long (how can he...inspite of being a perfect figure she is someones wife and they are in her marital bedroom and she is giving herself to him) ...so he grunted and came in her....and stood their burrying his head in her neck...while she lovingly was patting his hair and back for the great job he did.
With the sweat and all....they were looking like a steaming lovers. I could see the satisfaction wifes face...it spoke million words...the sexual satisfaction she got....and happiness of being taken by her lover...

Just then i.noticed her thigh region...where the semi liquid mixture of his sperm and her juices was sliding down her thighs....man it was a sight to see ...cant explain in words

The both stayed hugged for a looooong time and both were immensely satisfied. Then they slowly fell onto the bed...still kissing each other deeply with my wife on the top. He released her after a while and she slept by him with her head on his chest while he had his fingers caressing her hair...they both stayed silent for a while...catching breath and then he spoke

Pradeep: awesome sex...do u think he is still.asleep
My wife: please leave that matter to me...he is a deep sleeper and even...
Pradeep: what! Even...
Mywife: nothing leave it
Pradeep: tell me...what were u saying..complete it..come on pleaseeee
(My heart skipped a bit...didnt want him to know and ruin the fun...i wanted him and both enjoy themselves more and more)
Mywife: hmmmm....i think he should fine even if he know
Pradeep: do u mean he knows
Mywife: no he doesnt fully i think...but he should be knowing it by now as you remember after our 5th or 6th time together yiu left so.many love bites all.over my shooulder and neck...that evening he knew you stoopped by home before you came...but didnt say or ask a word after seeing it and has always been upfront to invite you and your family to.home.....so i guess he is ok
(Pradeep started for a while.into fan in ceiling and with a smile turned to her and started kissing after kissing passinately..)
Pradeep: its time to...to.do..what you do only to.me..as u said and did
Mywife:u mean
Pradeep : yes...and guided her to his cock
(Mybwife was reluctant but she started to go down..he stopped her and said.)
Pradeep: please pay special attention to my balls...i want you tomsavoutlr them
(My.wife smiled as to see how much he craved her sexual.acts...the man she loves with whole.heart ..from childhood)

She went down...he placed her between his legs..i could see her back and thighs...which still.had fresh soerm flowing on it...and she started off with the job...he mas moaning...

All.i could do was to hear his slow moans and his hands guiding my wifes head to where ever he wants around his thing....i needed a a clear view and tip toed to the other door which is a common to the bathroom and hallyway. Once in there i.could see his face closely and my wife side and face....
Cant put it in words...let me try...

He had a grin or smile or kind of victory smile which was saying...WHAT A LUCKY GUY I AM ....THE FIRST 2 TIMES I CAME OFF WITH HER ON THE VIRTUE OF HER BEING MY LOVER IN PAST AND THAT I LOVE HER...BUT NOW ITS.PURELY THE FEELING THAT...ANOTHER MANS WIFE IS DOING WHATEVER I ASK FOR IN THEIR BEDROOM WHERE EVERYTHING IS BOUGHT BY HIS MONEY...THE BED THE PILLOWS THE BEDSHEETS....AND SHE IS PROVIDING ME SERVICES OUT OF HER LOVE FOR ME..WHATEVER I ASK...WHERE CAN A MAN GET THIS SERVICE...NOT EVEN HOW MUCH EVER HE PAYS NOT AT ANY BROTHEL HOUSE...THIS THIRD ROUND IS ON THIS NOTE...NO VIAGRA NEEDED ...THIS IS PURE LUST...THE LUST THAT COMES OF USING OTHERS WIFE

I came back to my senses and watched with amazing fire...the fire infront of me....pradeep was handling her head as to his wishes...sometimes steady strokes...sometimes choking hr throat..sometimes taking it totally out and rubbing his penis all over her cheeks...sometimes making her take his balls in her mouth....HE WAS IN HEAVEN...

Here i have to say that...my wife by nature is cleanliness on priority girl. Has always said no to go down on me and knowing she doesnt like that smell and all i also stopped asking her...her smell senses are sensitive and any foul smell in home ...she will be the one first to clean it and move forward. She brushes 3 times a day..and takes 2 baths atleast.

Now seeing a woman like that...of that nature...doing what she was doing on bed...that itself is special and a reason for pradeep enjoyment...as he knows all about my wifes orthodox upbringing...and its almost like he has a virgin in many ways at his disposal to satisfy his manly lustful urges.

After 15 to 20 minutes...just when i thought he will come right deep into her throat choking her...because thats the ultimate pleasure of when the head hits the throat end...he surprisingly took it out and sprayed all over her face neck and head whete she wears sindhoor. My wife had a disgusting look, but as soon as he said...this was the best blow job ever ...her smile and love for him appeared on her face
[+] 8 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
---ok covered till now from my previous postings. From now will add new and fresh.
I know few of you may feel it boring (as one of the responses above)....just need a 'yes go ahead' and a little comment from some of you (many will be good) for me to proceed further
[+] 3 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply
oh god, brother, you are too good. loved each part. i am into cuckolding a lot i enjoyed the way the husband supports and the wife stays loyal to him too. just wanted to mention few things which i like and want to be elaborated more.

1. the parts were the wife wishes to dress for his lover first rather than her husband. this is too sexy. husband can think of ways to find what the lover likes and gift the wife accordingly.

2. being loyal to the husband doesnt mean that the husband gets to share her pussy. may be we can limit his usage to his wives pussy.

waiting for your update.

meanwhile do check my story too. it is " the village with a strange wedding"
[+] 1 user Likes V4poison's post
Like Reply
nice update bro
Like Reply
(30-12-2019, 01:24 PM)kamalletgo Wrote: ---ok covered till now from my previous postings. From now will add new and fresh.
I know few of you may feel it boring (as one of the responses above)....just need a 'yes go ahead' and a little comment  from some of you (many will be good) for me to proceed further

GI AHEAD PLEASE. GO AHEAD. GO AHEAD. GO AHEAD.

It was an interesting read. 

Am enjoying (part  my year end celebrating) with your story
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
I appreciate your work if you are going to add fresh updates. Although cuckolding plot is not entertaining me yet I road many interesting cuck stories because of having very good plot which kept reader to be eager about further story progress till the end and detailed portration of protagonist's humiliation, emotionS (it is not in their hand or could do a little bit to increase size of body parts, build, sex duration) DESPITE of detailed spouse sex scenes with other men. I wish you will keep working on that too.
I hate major cuck stories starting with in mid of story telling with sudden cuck mentality appearance. reader must felt like harry potter just touched his magic stick to husband and he just turned into cuck.
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Good start.. don't drag the story here and there.. it would be very nice if it's in a straight line up. It's my suggestion bro.. keep it up.. continue..
[+] 1 user Likes Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply
nice story.
Like Reply
(30-12-2019, 07:00 PM)fasterboy Wrote: I appreciate your work if you are going to add fresh updates. Although cuckolding plot is not entertaining me yet I road many interesting cuck stories because of having very good plot which kept reader to be eager about further story progress till the end and detailed portration of protagonist's humiliation, emotionS (it is not in their hand or could do a little bit to increase size of body parts, build, sex duration) DESPITE of detailed spouse sex scenes with other men. I wish you will keep working on that too.
I hate major cuck stories starting with in mid of story telling with sudden cuck mentality appearance. reader must felt like harry potter just touched his magic stick to husband and he just turned into cuck.

Actually my point of view i enjoy good cuckolding scenerios.  I enjoy it both ways, either humiliating cuckold or loving and caring cuckold. I prefer loving nd caring cuckold a bit high though. 

Everyone are different ....
[+] 1 user Likes V4poison's post
Like Reply
Very Hot....... please continue...
Like Reply
please continue bro
Like Reply
Contd....

Continuation...

My wife got up the bed slowly as she wanted to go clean up herself. But he held her hand and while she was sitting on the edge of the bed he looked at her for a while and was enjoying the sight of his white cum all.over her face and dribbling down slowly. He then watched at our family picture on the wall and then looked back at her and let her hand go saying...come back quick...also check on him if he is still sleeping. And he had this kind of synical smile on his face. She got up and was looking at her clothes to wear as she was feeling shy of walking naked while he watching her from lying on bed. But at same time his ejaculatee lld. Cum was flowing down her face. She quick grabbed a bedsheets wrapped it and walked towards the bathroom where I was hiding.

At this moment I can feel his feelings...
While he was looking at our family picture ...

" A wife and mother of a child in that family photo...his past girl friend ...is now his___ (whatever you want to call) servicing him with love and lust and affection...in her own bedroom while her husband is in the house...man! That's being a MAN!

I was happy for him..that he is getting and giving the pleasure. On a other side...I am.sexually active but not as well.endowed down there as him. I am half the size of his penis and also after watching live what he did today...I almost decided to give him my wife to have sex to his satisfaction as much as he wants and as many times as he wants. I was fighting both a jealous feeling too..but the enjoyment my.wife was getting and the kind of kick I ran getting watching my own wife ravished by someone...was dominating....
[+] 4 users Like kamalletgo's post
Like Reply