Incest My mother-in-law and I a real story of a pervert ( 100% Real )
Ever since my teens , i had always attracted towards fleshy woman, i dont like the skinny ones. Looking back 20 years, when there were no smart phones or internet, there was no chance to see a woman's body. I started ogling on my relatives who were mostly aunties.One thing about aunts, they are mostly fat or chubby or bbw kind of. Since I had started attracted towards them , i slowly developed a liking or you can call fetsih towards chubby or fat women. Such women have big boobs and thunderous thighs, big ones, which turned me on. But the incidents that I am going to narrate are not from my teens but post my marriage.My mother-in-law is one such bbw. I am going to share real incidents, so please dont expect dramatic events as in stories, but small events , peeks here and there, i hope for many who are tired of reading fantasy stories, my incidents would be a change , like a pickle in a meal. Coming to the background, I am from chennai , so is  my wife and in-laws. During the time of marriage , I was 27 years old, my wife was 24, my mother-in-law was 45 and my father-in-law 50. I dont think the names are necessary, also why to introduce dome fictional names, if the incidents are real let me try to cut down fake information. 

During the time of marriage , i was a work-aholic, i realized i cant actually meet aunties and get to bed with them, I was accepting the truth.Even when I first met my In-laws, I did not feel anything for my mother-in-law. She was of medium height and of duskly complexion, she was not obese but bit heavy, a little more fleshy than chubby women.I did not have any feelings or any urges towards her. My wife and I moved to Bangalore after our marriage, and started to live in a two bedroom apartment. for initial couple of years, we had active and wild sex life.My intial sex life was too good, that I had completely stopped ogling at aunties and mature women.My mother-in-law used to visit us regularly, mostly without my father-in-law as he had difficulty in getting leaves. My mother-in-law used to stay in the other room, while my wife and I used the master bedroom, having regular sex. Things changed when I had my child, a little princess. My wife spent quite a bit of time at her mom'place, after returing back to bangalore, she was tired taking of my daughter. My mother-in-law opted to stay with us for a while to help my wife. Once my mother-in-law was bathing my daughter by placing her on her lap.She had rolled up her nighty, not to get wet.I was curious to see my daughter getting batched, i was watching tv and I just went to peek her bath, but instead , i saw the thunderous thighs of my mother-in-law.It was so big, tamil actress like rambha would not have a chance to complete, it was smooth , big and more importantly of good shape. I just truned back and came to the living room, but that sight was pondering me. I wanted to have another look, but then my mother-in-law came out with my daughter and it was the end of it. That was the first glimpse of her or any aother aunty in a long time.Even then , i was composed and another 6 months passed. My wife and I started to have sex again, but it was not like before, pretty standard, ordinary, but it did happen at a decent interval, though not like our initial days.I was not having the thrill, mastrubation felt better then sex. I started reading sex stories and read forums like xossip and at times shared some experiences.That was more exciting than the actual sex itself.Thats when I developed the urge to see my mother-in-law nude. I need to start devising a plan.

I forgot to mention another incident, once we went for a family tour to kodaikanal, my mother-in-law was wearing a chudithaar, she went to take a splash in on of the waterfalls along with my wife. After a while both of them came out to change their dress, both were completely wet. Only then i realized , my mother-in-laws boobs we really big , very big and her thighs was like a pillar in temples.They were massive. They changed their clothes and she returned in a saree. One thing that would make my attempts difficult was the fact that my mother-in-law , she was very conservative, some time it seemed really paranoid. There is no ay one can peek a look at her flesh,Even when wearing a nighty at home, she bends to do house cleaning, even her neckline wont be visible, she wears nighty or any dresses that are close to her neck. I was getting disaapointed. I need to device a plan. So I did. Let me name each attempts.

first attempt  :

The first attempt was during my visit to my in-laws place at chennai.Its a two bedroom apartment. I had decided to use my mobile phone to record my mother-in-law. But then when the phone is locked the recording also stopped, i cant leave the phone open, becuase of the chances of getting caught are high. I did a bit of researech and found an app, that records the video on background, even when the phone is locked. i installed the app. My in-laws went out some where and were supposed to return. I was playing with my daughter at my in-law's room, my wife was sleeping in our room. I was looking out of the window to find when my mother-in-law was coming back. And finally saw thier car, i know she was wearing her saree and will change back to nighty after reaching home. I started the video recording and hooked the phone to a charger at their room. i was still playing with my daughter. The doors opened, they came in ,I took my daughter out to the living room and informed my father-in-law that I am charging the phone in the rrom as I was playing their grand-daughter. he assured me he does not need the charger now and the phone can there itself. the doors locked. they would have started to change thier dress.Though i tried to act normal, my heart was raising, heart beat was pumping to say the least.After few minutes, my father-in-law came out wearing shorts and after a while my mother-in-law in her nighty. I waited for few more minutes. I went in their room, i took the phone out of charger. I handed over my daughter to my wife and headed to the toilet. I opened the background recorder app,and stopped the recording, I browsed through the file directories to located the recorded video, i played it. since the lights were off in the room when I came out the video was dark for few minutes, then i saw myself coming cout of the room. my in-law came into their room and switched on the lights. Initially they kep the bags and were talking about the super market. I kept the phone right in front of the mirror so that anyone would dress in front of it. it was my father-in-law who started changing the dress, i dont want to get into all the details, but i had to watch him undress, so that I dont lose track of my mother-inlaw.Once my he was done, my mother-in-law removed her saree, she was in her blouse and petticoat. she started un-hooking her blouse, wow, she had mig melons, My father-in-law should have been a lucky guy he would have played with those footballs throughout his life, luck bastard he is.Then something totally unexpected happend.She took a nighty and simply wore it. I was expecting her to unhook her bra and petticaot so that I can watch her nude, But no, she wore the nighty on top of her bra and petticoat and spiled my party. Neverthless, i considered this as a partial success but was longing for more. I need to plan for more .

more to come.. i will continue soon
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
[+] 4 users Like desire.hidden's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Will add my next attempts soon. Please post some comments
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
[+] 2 users Like desire.hidden's post
Like Reply
Good start.
Like Reply
Attempt 02:

My second attempt was similar to the first one. But having understood how my mother-in-law removes her saree, i saw no point in capturing her undressing. But then on one occasion she went out wearing chudithar tops and leggings. It gave a spark to me.Since she war wearing inskirt with saree it was easy for her to wear her nighty on top of it. But if she is wearing leggings , then she has to remove her leggings before wearing her nighty, this time i can see her fleshy thighs for sure. I did the same exercise, waited for them to come home, left my mobile in front of the mirror for charging, switched on the background recorder.everything happened as per routine, both of them came in , my father-in-law changed to his shorts and then my mother-in-law came in front of the mirro. this time there are no halkf views but full view of her. she removed her chudithar top,again i was able to see those watermelons inside her bra.Then she slightly lowered her leggings, and then to my disappointment, she wore her nighty on top. And then removed her leggings, without giving a glimpse of her flesh. I was totally baffled, will there be any women who is ultra conservative even while changing her , in her house, in her own bedroom. I was totally disaapointed.
After that attempt, i was lost hope and the frequency of myin-laws visit also dwindled. My mother -in -law started spending time with her son, who recently moved to Qatar with his family. I was desperate and lost hope completely.. but I did not know, i will succeed sooner..

Soon , i will update the thread with a long post.
My Threads,

Like Reply
I still remember the memories of going to stay at my in-laws house during our summer holidays long back. I always used to secretly look forward to such visits. The fleshy and plump body of my short, elderly mother-in-law used to bring water into my mouth.
Many years ago on one such trip I accidentally came upon my MIL's freshly worn undergarments and I became a total fan of her inners. She had just returned from a long day at her office & had quickly changed into her usual house gown. Soon after, I had gone into the common bathroom. As I was coming out I spotted a flimsy panty in the corner of the laundry basket. I picked it up & inspected it. Ahhh! it was still warm & moist! It was surely not my wife's. Ghoddd! it was my dear squeezable ma-in-law's! The crotch was almost wet! When I realized that the sticky liquid there had recently come out from inside her middle-aged cunt hole, I became mad with lust! Without thinking I moved it to my nose & inhaled deeply. Aaaahh, the heavy musky heady aroma!

That cotton panty was hugging her thick choot lips for the whole day in office! And then the long journey back in the hot sweaty bus. May be, there even was a youthful strong lad standing close behind her in the crowded bus. He must have rubbed her fleshy buttocks with his thick young instrument & quietly stroked her bulging belly with his fingers under her saree pallu all through their long bus ride together. This must have surely added my MIL's cuntal secretions along with her sweat into her thin jutty.

All these wicked thoughts were too much for me & automatically my fingers went into my lungi & caught my throbbing lund! Soon my boiling white blobs were added to her hot juices in the crotch of her panties!

pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
Attempt 03:

As i mentioned earlier, I was not successful in my previous attempts to catch my mother-in-law nude. However i did succeed. My wife once told me that my mother-in-law is going to stay with us for a couple of weeks during the summer holidays. And she is coming alone not with my father-in-law. I said "OK". Not with much excitement. Then my wife gave my mobile phone " Not sure when you will change, you keep on forgetting your mobile phone at bathroom, once my mom told me that some phone is left over there in the bathroom, i went and I saw yours , here .. have it, try not to forgot your phone." I received it with a sheepy smile. But only then it sparked my mind. Why should not I leave the phone and capture my mom-in-law. definitely no one would bath with their clothes on.

My mother-in-law finally arrived and I was home on leave for couple of days followed by weekend, so it was a kind of long weekend. It took me two days to observe her daily routine. i want to know the precise time that she takes a bath, so that I can sneak in my phone inside the bathroom and leave it there on the pretext of my absent mindedness. I found that my mother-in-law takes bath during noon, before having lunch.She never eats lunch without bathing.It was a saturday, I was watching TV with my daughter, my mother-in-law was keeping the lunch ready. I just wanted to know whether she had taken bath. " Aunty , lets have lunch now, i am feeling hungry ". " Oh , I will serve you lunch now, i am going to take bath , you can continue with your lunch
'. "Ok Aunty, please give me 5 minutes, i will use the batch room ". " Sure fine" she responded. I hurried into the bathroom, downloaded the secret video recording app from playstore. I started the recording and placed the phone in from of the mirror in slanting position. I stopped the recording and verified the saved video file, that was perfect. it covered the bathing area completely.I started the recording again. And came back to the dining table. My food was served and my mother-in-law was carrying a purple nighty and a red colored towel..she told me and my wife that she is gonna take bath and we enjoy our lunch.
i started my lunch , but my hands were trembling, i was not able to talk to my properly. I was wondering what was happening in the bathroom, did she notice that I had kept the phone there on purpose, did she move my phone. a thousand thoughts.

" Why are you not eating properly today , you dont seem to be well, what happened all of a sudden ? " wife asked.

" I think some thing is wrong with my stomach, may be some thing which had today morning might have messed up" .

" you should stop munching all the oily snacks that you had stacked up "

" I agree, i will cut them down. Once aunty comes out I will use the bathroom " I usually use the common bathroom toilet.

I washed my hands and I was anxiously on the couch to sneek into the bathroom. My mother-in-law came out wearing the purple nighty that she had taken in.

I made a sheepy smile and then entered the bathroom, closed the doors behind. took the mobile and stopped the recording.removed my shorts and underwear. Sat on the commode and played the recorded clip..

.. to continue..
My Threads,

[+] 1 user Likes desire.hidden's post
Like Reply
I am narrating what is saw in the recorded clip..

I was seeing myself moving the phone to a location where it will cover the entire bathroom, so that I donot miss my mother-in-law at at any position. Then I saw myself nervously moving out of the bathroom, turning back to check whether everything was in place.

Nothing was there for 5 mins, that was the time my mother-in-law served me lunch. then it happened my mother-in-law came inside the bathroom with a nighty and a towel on her shoulders. She diligently locked the bathroom and hooked her dresses. Then suddenly i saw her noticing the phone , she came close , my heart pounded, but then turned away, thinking its because of my absent mindedness. I was relived, she then knotted her longer dark hair. She removed her nighty over her shoulders slowly. She was in her bra and inskirt, I wont term her as a perfectly structured woman, but she was fleshy, more fleshy, who does not like bib boobs, big thighs and big ass. she untied her inskirt and then removed her bra. the time she removed her bra's hook , her huge melons got freed and jumped out like a child jumping out of train Smile . That was a co-ordination, looks like her boob told her Ass that they were freed , her inskirt slid down by itself, revealing her massive thighs . Just to give a perspective of her thigh size, it would be the combined size of south acress Rambha and Ravalli ( search youtube or google you can know what i mean). Now my mother in law was un-tying her hair , standing infront of the mirror, without a thread of cloth over her body. Broad shoulder, bib boobs , massive ones , with big dark nipples pointing in front , her ass or buttock were big that it was slightly drooping on her back thighs. and then her pillar like thighs. my lucky day it was, she was getting ready for a oil bath. she applied some oil on her neck, on her armpits, surprise not much of hair may she might have shaved few days back.after applying oil to her neck, she started applying oil on her already smooth thighs. Since she cannot bend much, she kept her leg on top of my western closet , this made her thighs come up close to the camera, I was able to see her pubic hair, not much hair over there possibly she had trimmed it when she had her armpit done. That only added to the smoothness. Once the oiling was done, she went to shower and opened the nozzle , water gently came out and wet her hair and dripped down till her toes. She took her hamam soap, and applied to her face , followed by neck , boobs and belly. When she was applying soap and rubbing over her boobs it looked as if she was squeezing it out when she has sex. wat a sight, she rubbed her nipples, as result it became pointed like a gun. She then sat down to soap her thighs and legs, though she sat on a stool, her cunt was clearly captured in the video. It was dark, blackish with less hair, she washed it water i felt as i was touching her cunt. she then stood up, revealing her water socked body, shining with the water and the bright bathroom lights.She then started drying her body she used a small towel to cover her hair and used the other towel to dry her body. she bent down to dry her legs and feet, during which her boobs were in full glory, revealing its full size with help of gravity..
My Threads,

[+] 2 users Like desire.hidden's post
Like Reply
Great start continue
Like Reply
super continue
Like Reply
Nice narration.. well done. post next part soon..
Like Reply
Nice story
Keep updating
Like Reply
Lovely fantasy!!! Please do update!!!
Like Reply
NICE UPDATE
Like Reply