Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Group Marriage . Is it possible In India ?
My name is Mukesh Agarwal. I am 30 and married. My wife name is Sikha. she is 30 also. 2 months ago i visited my Uncle Rajesh Agarwal age 47and his wife Nilam 45. When i visited there house i saw that one black man name Alex also live with them. Alex treated aunt nilam like his wife. when me and wife saw than we think 3some sex is normal. so i asked my uncle who is this man living with them. my uncle told me that he is his partner and wife nilam husband. we get shocked that uncle calling that man as his wife's husband. than uncle Rajesh explain us that they have a group marriage. his wife married him together same time and this is normal there. we saw them they live very normal. After staying with them for a month we return.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-12-2019, 10:59 AM)mukesh99 Wrote: My name is Mukesh Agarwal. I am 30 and married. My wife name is Sikha. she is 30 also. 2 months ago i visited my Uncle Rajesh Agarwal age 47and his wife Nilam 45. When i visited there house i saw that one black man name Alex also live with them. Alex treated aunt nilam like his wife. when me and wife saw than we think 3some sex is normal. so i asked my uncle who is this man living with them. my uncle told me that he is his partner and wife nilam husband. we get shocked that uncle calling that man as his wife's husband. than uncle Rajesh explain us that they have a group marriage. his wife married him together same time and this is normal there. we saw them they live very normal. After staying with them for a month we return.

Its very rare case.... only mutual understanding couple can get into the group marriage
Like Reply
Yes exactly my mom was married to my dad's younger brother although my dad is perfectly healthy, it was because my uncle was long divorced, he had also started drinking a lot. My grandparents loved him more as he being the  younger child. They tried to remarry him but did not work. My grandmother pleaded my mom and dad as they thought once he got married and had responsibilities he would be fine. They were also worried about his sexual needs. The marriage halpehap within our house boundaries and still no one knows about it. Inside the house i have two dads. I am sure they have threesome sex

Ps - my creation
Like Reply
One wife having two husbands simultaneously is known as "Polyandry" relationship. Although legally such a marriage is not allowed in India since 1956, it still exists even today in certain remote areas of Himachala Pradesh, Kashmir, Tibet and in certain parts of China. It is allowed by the society there.

Please do not confuse this with "Polygamy" relationship. Polygamy means one husband having 2 or more wives simultaneously. It is legal for Muslims.
Like Reply
wow Lucky Husband and Uncle!
hi, I am MJ. Read my all threads Feel Horny!!! Threesome, Cuckold, BBC, உண்மையும் அதை தழுவிய கதைகள்,
My Favorite Indian wife fuck (Nigro) black men
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 12:04 AM)Milk jonson Wrote: wow Lucky Husband and Uncle!

Or lucky mom. I don't know
Like Reply
Wow. Would love that for my wife..!!
Like Reply
This is interesting topic and it does happen in some places in India
Like Reply
The question u posted is it about wife having multiple husbands i guess,

Polyandry exists in india too  but never practised in open only behind closed  doors .

there are lot of complications that exists between a couple in a relationship, that doesnt mean they go for 

polyandry. many men want to fuck others wives but lets be practical ,who are willing to share their wives with 

others it may  be possible for 1 or 2 times for sex  then the real problem gets to sinkin and the reality 

hits. there are lots  of threads here on cuckolding and sharing most of them are fantasies if some say they 

practise cuckolding trust  me they havent  seen the other side of cuckolding and sharing spouses. its better to 

keep somethings for fantasies . not all fantasies come true and cannot be practised in real life.
[+] 2 users Like sandyy's post
Like Reply
Its famous fantacy of cuckold husband. its very erotic.
Like Reply
And this really happens in few communities in Laddakh region, so its not a complete taboo or means cuckolding
Like Reply
It's practiced in north India remote villages to keep the property from further division. Brothers marry same women so that they don't divided the property
Like Reply