Adultery My Cousin bhabhi with driver and ***** goons
Hi readers, This is Rajesh new here. I am gonna share the stores how my cousin bhabhi( my uncle's son's wife) Radhika became whore from being sanskari bahu. All started with the driver and since then bhabhi has taken 3-4 people, all are muslims other than the driver. Luckily they are known to me who told me how it happened, later on bhabhi also shared the stores with me but after a long. Bhabhi in love with ***** cock, I will share those some other day. Now come to the story with the driver from where all started. It is hard to believe loyal bhabhi got intimate with the driver in just a week and ended up sleeping with others, cheating and became whore. 

My cousin bhabhi with the drive in sister's marriage 
My cousin stays out of station,  he is a busy with business and they have a boy who is studying in class 8. Bhabhi arrived a few days before the marriage with  kid, cousin will join later before marriage as he can not leave the business. Everyone is happy and busy in something during the marriage and bhabhi too. We have a car but no driver as we only drive but in marriage everyone wants to go somewhere specially females of the house to shop, mehendi , make up and bla bla so we thought of keeping a driver for marriage, so everyone pointing out the driver who stays close to our home as his wife comes to us to help cleaning, cooking etc. But the drive is after women, he has fucked many married women, one day he asked about my bhabhi too when we were having drink.The drivers family is known to us so we go their house sometimes, one day Driver's wife, Aunty and bhabhi went somewhere while returning they got wet because of rain so they all entered in driver's house as the driver's wife forced them to come. It was a single room, as soon as they entered the driver gave towel to get dry which was smelling. The driver was scanning her body, she had eye contact with the driver and caught many times but bhabhi was helpless. She was wearing a yellow saree with normal white blouse and black bra, the blouse was so wet that the black bra was clearly visible. It was like bhabhi  was sitting there in saree and black bra which was so tight that it made the boobs cone shape. Driver told me all this then for a second I thought what if bhabhi sleeps with him but later I thought bhabhi is so innocent and sanskari that after bath when she keeps the wet clothes outside to get dry she keeps the bra and panty under blouse to hide it from visible. My uncle called the driver and explained him the details. He agreed and started helping us and whenever someone wants to go out he takes them in car. He is 45 of age, dark with 7 inch dick. Very good friend of mine as I used to bring drinks for him and we used to  have together and he used to tell me stories how he seduced ladies, that time he told me he has fucked many ladies and he was not lying because an aunty who stays close to our colony was enjoyed by him and he has shown pictures too but now they do not talk  now, had a big fight where a ***** goon involved, he has beaten the driver many times ( my bhabhi came in contact with that ***** goon because of the driver and surrender her body to that ***** goon, now she just wants ***** dick inside her even she forgot the driver and not let my cousin insert his dick inside bhabhi) I will tell that story some other day. 

Day 1
Bhabhi had to go to market to bring some cosmetic items and was feeling shy to go alone so I accompanied her along with the driver. She is innocent but her dressing style is hot, she always prefer backless blouse but not that deep cut however she needs to wear cup bra. But that day she was wearing normal pink blouse which was a bit transparent, her black bra was visible from side and back. Her size is 34 28 36 and she is 33 years old. We boarded the cab and started the conversation with cousin bhabhi, I asked her about life and cousin and she is like cousin doesn't have time for her.. He leaves in morning 9 and comes 7 at night and she needs to take of son's study etc. Same the the driver Praveen was measuring bhabhi's figure via front mirror where the black transparent bra is visible, it made me dick hard too. He was trying to check her navel but I have never seen bhabhi sowing navel when wearing saree. We reached and started shopping, everyone was looking bhabhi's side boobs and blouse back and enjoying the black bra show. The drive clicked picture too and I understood his intension. After shopping we reached home and praveen left for his house, evening he came for drink with me and we started packs.After getting high he said he wants to fuck my bhabhi, I got angry but somehow I also wanted to see how innocent and sanskari bhabhi is! I said okay I will help you but no forcing, you can enjoy her body if she allows and have to inform me everything or else I will tell your story to everyone. He agreed and said would love to show and tell you all. 

Day2 
From morning everyone busy working, Praveen the driver also came and helping us with his wife. But he was more interested to be around my bhabhi. I was arranging some flowers in house with bhabhi, she was sitting down and giving me the flowers. She was wearing white transparent salwar with red bra inside. As her knee was touching her boobs it made her boobs erect and made a huge cleavage, the sweat drops was falling in the gap between the boobs which made my dick  erected. Same time driver entered and my bhabhi greeted him. I understood his intention and I told my bhabhi I have some work so the driver will help you, he sat close and started enjoying the cleavage and red bra, there was a mole on her right boob. Her boobs were like ripe mangoes with full of juice. Suddenly he said bhabhi you have a beautiful figure and I love red color and my bhabhi said her is black and thanks for complement.   After sometime bhabhi realised that her boobs is visible and felt shy and covered it with dupata and felt shy. Soon she left the place and got busy with other work. Later evening the kids were forcing that they want to go to park, so it was decided that bhabhi will take them and I will also join. Bhabhi took bath and did shampoo, the smell was killing my and the driver's dick. It was like someone kept flower on the dick. Bhabhi wore sleeveless blouse backless with normal bra black in color. The blouse was yellow in color. I planned something, I switched off my bhabhi's phone and kept it somewhere so that bhabhi can not take the phone. As it was getting late she started without phone. We reached the park and started playing. To give space to driver and bhabhi I went other way with kids. Driver started talking with bhabhi and started admire her body, suddenly he said you can lower the saree and show the navel it makes the woman sexy. Bhabhi got angry and said I am not here to become sexy dont talk like this next time. Suddenly he observed that bhabhi's bra straps are coming out the backless blouse, driver told bhabhi that bra is visible, cover it. Bhabhi felt shocked and shy, how can the driver talk about her bra.But she was happy that the driver was so good. Bhabhi was trying to cover the straps but not reaching the hands, she needs to remove the blouse if she wants to do it own. As I was not there the driver said he would insert the bra inside blouse and how the inner connection begins, as there were no other option she agreed and told to do it hurry before someone see. First he clicked picture of my bhabhi's back and then touched her bare back with two fingers and that changed everything. Bhabhi asked are you done? are you done? he said not yet and continue rubbed his fingers on bhabhi's back. His dick was 90 degree and was thinking wish he could touch bhabhi's cleavage which was clearly visible from the back. The shocking part was it was almost 2 minutes he was rubbing his fingers on bhabhi's back and bhabhi closed her eyes and started to feel his fingers and breathing heavily. It went for a minutes then she asked if that is done he said yes and inserted the bra inside blouse. She said thank you so much so sweet of you. Driver couldn't imagine that on 2nd day he could touch my bhabhi and made her horn. They came and joined us, I can see that bhabhi's boobs got erect and 34 size bra was not able to handle her boobs, the cleaving was coming out from the top and the more on her right boobs made the environment unbearable, I respect how the driver controlled his feelings and made her like this in just 10 minutes.I understood something happened and gave smile to the driver, bhabhi going to enjoy with the driver soon. It was time for picture and bhabhi didn't have phone and I said my camera is not working so the driver said you can use my phone. Bhabhi said no need but later agreed. The driver told bhabhi that her boobs upper part visible hide it with the saree, bhabhi saw her boobs and got shocked to see how the boobs got erected. She felt embarrassment and felt low that the driver saw this, she hide it with saree  and said thanks to him for caring and consciousness towards her which was just to win her. The driver clicked many pictures, he clicked side angle also where the round boobs are visible and waiting to be squeezed by someone.All the way bhabhi was silent in car and biting her nails. Sometimes there were eye contacts between the driver and bhabhi. After drooping me he asked if we would drink, I said okay and we both went to his house. His wife was at my house working. While we were drinking he told me what happened in park and I can see his 7 inch dick ready to take my bhabhi anytime. He showed me the pictures he clicked and bhabhi's boobs were waiting to come out from the blouse. After having conversation with the driver praveen I went to my home and I see everyone gossiping. I went to my room and started watching bhabhi's picture and mainly the picture where her back, bra visible. I started to rub my dick and suddenly I heard someone is coming to my room, bhabhi entered and sat beside me. She was wearing the same saree. She came to ask for the pictures, I said I have not taken yet but you can take his number and ask pictures. She said no I do not want to share whataspp number to a driver. I will take some other way and she left. But something odd happened that night, bhabhi told his kid to sleep with me, she wanted to sleep alone. I do not know what happened at night. 

Day3
Next morning I and the kid woke up early and went to play/running outside. We got late out there and while we returned I see new relatives came to my house and the driver sitting having tea prepared by bhabhi. Bhabhi was wearing blue color 2 layer nighty, the lower layer was so transparent that if the upper layer is removed we can see the entire body easily with hairs. Driver again started parsing her body but this time bhabhi felt shy and smiled and said I told you not to say anything about my body, with a naughty smile she said anyone can hear you so do not say these in public. My body belongs to my husband only. Then he said yeah last time i told about navel and you got angry. I am sorry I will not talk all these from Next time. A few more relatives cames and we had to go to pick them up. The driver and me we both went, driver started saying that so many things happened but your bhabhi is very sanskari and innocent. It looks difficult to win her. She not even asked the pictures and shared the number. I said lets see and went to the station to bring the relatives. After returning home we came to know that bhabhi went to take bath which is adjustment to bhabhi and my room. Without wasting time I went to my room with the driver and made a plan. I went close to the bathroom and told her to come fast as driver needs to go for number 2 meanwhile the driver removed his dress and was in a towel, he rubbed his penis few times over the towel so that it can be visible. Bhabhi came out wearing that nightly inner layer but sadly she was wearing blouse and paticoat inside so we could not see anything but the driver got something inside. Bhabhi left her bra, panty and upper layer of the nighty inside the bathroom. I could see bhabhi was looking at his naked chest full of hears and his erect penis. Meanwhile inside Driver took the bra and started smelling it, bhabhi's boobs smell was there in bra, he started to smell it like a drug  and  started rubbing the bra on his dick. He clicked a picture to show me. After two-3 minutes he ejected the cum and it cum was in bracup which hold the boobs nipple part. He got scared and tried to wash that where as the bra was completely dry before; after sometime he came out of the bathroom. Bhabhi entered in the bathroom and driver told me what happened inside. I told him stay away now or bhabhi may inform someone about you. He left for his home. Bhabhi took almost one hour to take bath that day and when she came out she was looking like an adult movie star who is waiting for someone to seduce her. She did shampoo and conditioner that day , wet hears touching her belly. She wore a red cupbra without strap sand red paticoat and black matching saree and blouse. It was not transparent but the blouse was deep neck so clearly boobs are visible if she bents and as it is marriage environment she needs to bend. She asked me where is the driver and I said he went for other work, her face was sad as seems like she wore that saree for him. When she left to join other I went to check her bra which she kept out with nighty to let it dry, it looked fine. After sometime I gave green signal to the driver by calling him for lunch at my home. As it was full of people so I told my mom that we two will eat in my room because it doesn't looks good leaving him alone outside for eating. Bhabhi jumped into the conversation and started saying yes yes your son is right, driver is like family member if his wife is working with us and eating with us he can also. My mom said okay but he can up and down to my room to give all the items, bhabhi said I will take care and I can see the happiness in bhabhi's face. Bhabhi went to the bathroom and I see she applied lotion to her body. As the driver came, bhabhi smiled at him and he too. We both went to my room and bhabhi stared to server, while serving us food bhabhi's cleavage was clearly visible and the boobs were getting tight like polished mangoes just grab and suck. Bhabhi told the driver I hope you are enjoying the environment , he replied yes. While eating I saw bhabhi hide the salt and told me to get the salt. I said okay and went out of the room, it took a minute for me to get the salt but I was checking what bhabhi doing with the driver so I waited outside and observed from key whole. I was shocked to see, bhabhi is standing in front my mirror and  lowered her saree. The Navel was exposed, I think that was the first time I saw bhabhi's navel.It was like a dream hold which was shining, it was big and shiny. She removed the saree from belly exposing the navel and cleavage was visible including the blouse back. Bhabhi started saying this is what you wanted to see Mr Driver?  you were right it makes me more beautiful but this is for my husband only, you are lucky to see this. Driver said wish I could touch that once bhabhi gave a naughty smile and said that my husband only can does.After showing her navel to the driver she pulled her saree back and navel went vanish inside the saree. Bhabhi quickly gave her the whatsapp number to the driver 957.......and left saying that you are changing me see you tonight.Before she started leaving I rotate the lock and opened the door,  bhabhi started saying who locked the door I think because of the wind. After that she left and driver told me what happened. I took the pictures and saw bhabhi's navel for the first time, I zoomed and check.It was big and shine.  After he left I jerked my penis  seeing her  navel.The driver was very close to win my bhabhi. That night something odd happened, bhabhi requested me if the kid can sleep with me. I understood bhabhi is no more sanskari now, I told sure why not. The kid slept early and I went to bhabhi's room to check what she is doing however she was about to change so I had to wait outside but from a corner of the glass window I could see  a bit what is going on on bhabhi's bed, unfortunately I could not see bhabhi changing as she was other corner of the room. Suddenly her phone got notification and I understood the plan for tonight. She started blushing and opened whtsapp, by the time she was on her bed so I could see what is going on though it was not clear because the main light was off so I had to see depending upon mobile screen light and dim light. 
Driver-Hi, sorry for the delay.
Bhabhi- banana I missed you I do not know why. 
            send me the pictures clicked at park.
Driver - sent 
Bhabhi- went through the images 
           there was one picture with the kid bhabhi and the driver 
Driver- it looks like husband wife here 
Bhabhi- Smile but I already have husband and a happy wife. 
Driver - Yeah banana
Bhabhi- do not be sad, you are the first person to touch me and see my navel other than my husband.  
I can see bhabhi started breathing heavily and rubbing her navel over the nighty while chatting. 
Driver- How did you feel when I rubbed my fingers on your back? I have never seen so soft skin before. 
I can see bhabhi's face became different and the blushing is gone from the face only heavy breathing and her boobs size increasing, moving up and down. 
Bhabhi - I do not know but it gave passed current through my body, I felt connected with you. I just closed my eyes. Your fingers are rough and hard but I am impressed. 
Driver- I am glad that you liked it when I rubbed my fingers on your back, I love the way you wear bra its very tight and hard to move so it took time for me. Yes my body is rough as I am a driver. 
Bhabhi- Naughty driver, I know why you took time , don't lie. I can't believe that a driver can touch my body and bra like that! 
Driver -banana 
Bhabhi - Smile Do not be sad, I really enjoyed that. 
I see that bhabhi started pressing her right boob and moaning ahhhh ahhhh 
It seems like bhabhi imagining the driver pressing her boobs 
Bhabhi- Did you liked my navel? you are the first outsider and probably second male to see my navel since I got married. 
Driver - I have never seen such shiny and cute navel like that. Wish I could touch that.
Bhabhi - Smile stupid,  Rajesh(me) would come anytime. I do not want to show my navel to any other persons. So I hide it.

Bhabhi - Naughty you want everything, remember it is for my husband only. 
  Bhabhi- by the way I understood why red is your favourite color Smile 
The driver showed me everything next morning. 
Stating that she started rubbing her nipples hard and moaning ahhhh ahhhh .
Meanwhile bhabhi opened 2 buttons of her nighty to pass some air, boobs are fully erect. Bhabhi continuously pressing her  right boob where there is a black mole and moaning ahhh ahh.... Boobs size no more 34, it would be 35 or 36 now.
Suddenly her mother in law knocked the door and she jumped off the bed with surprise. I got the chance and came inside, entered bhabhi's room with Aunty. We both were shocked to see bhabhi. She was breathing heavily, blood circulation was fast as the speed we pee. She was wearing pink color nighty only thr inner layer, It was transparent and her full body shape was visible. The most  erotic part was her nipple it looks like someone sucking her nipple , it was so big and the black big nipples surround by a black circle and her erected boobs moving up and down, from side i could clearly see the shape and the fold under her boobs. It made my dick so hard that I am sure I would have grabbed her boobs if Aunty was not there. Aunty broke the silent and asked why are you wearing this dress today? What happened to you? It is marriage house what is someone sees you. She looked herself at the mirror and she was looking like a whore , her erect nipples and round boobs were stick with the night,  navel and the  V shape below navel was clearly visible, she was completely turned on.I wanted to see her ass crack butt shape  but before I could move we had eye contact and she is like this guy will make me pregnant with eyes only.  She felt shy and little embraced and took a bed sheet to cover her body. I know inside she was scolding mother in law. 
Meanwhile she is getting notifications from the driver hi.. hello...are you there... etc. Aunty asked why mobile sounding at this night? She got scared and not sure what to say, I broke the conversation saying this is app notification like news, songs etc. Bhabhi got relief. Aunty came to say that 2 more aunty will sleep with her in that bed , they will come soon change your dress and aunty left. Hearing that she broke down, with sad face she took her saree, paticoat blouse but she was feeling shy to take the red bra and panty in front of me. I understood and gave her space and quickly went back to that window place to see what bhabi does.For 2-3 minutes she stared at the mirror and admiring her body where the nipples are still pocked and boobs are became tight, even that large nighty was not able to bare the boobs. The mangalsutra was stuck between her boobs , she inserted her hand pulled that out from her cleavage and moan ahhhh…She took the phone saw the picture where the driver and bhabi standing together after that she closed her eyes and rubbed her pussy with fingers over her nighty for a minute then  gave a horny smile and  turned around . I was able to see her ass crack, the night was stuck in between hips, I was imagining when the driver's dick will drill in that gap how badly bhabi will moan. I started to rub my penis with hand, I cum there ,it was in allover my hand. Meanwhile She went to the bathroom for changing not sure why, my bad luck.I went to sleep in my room but was not able sleep, everything was flashing through my eyes. I started imagining how the driver gonna enjoy my bhabhi's body , my bhabhi is no more loyal now. By that time bhabhi went to sleep, I got chance and went to try my luck I see that bhabhi’s inner nighty is hanging in hook which she was wearing till now, the nighty is so lucky. I took the nighty and started to smell bhabhi body. The smell was amazing, I can smell that whole day. Quickly I opened my dick and started to rub on chest area of the nighty where her erect nipple was sticked. Suddenly I saw mark on the nighty pussy area . I understood Bhabhi reached orgasm the juice fell in the nighty last night. In a few minutes I cum again and slept off.
To Be Continued....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ccousin bhabhi getting ready for driver, her back

[Image: 20191210-073512.jpg]
online photo uploader
Like Reply
Supper story.please conteenue
Like Reply
excellent start bro
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Good start..... Keep posting
Like Reply
Good start. Make it a long story please
Like Reply
It's highly erotic. Keep writing please. For writers like you this forum is alive.
Like Reply
Superrr bro....waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Arjun owen MAK's post
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Pls update......very erotic story
Like Reply
i read this story on indian sex stories...there is new update...go and read
Like Reply
[Image: 20191223-064743.jpg]
Bhabhi removing blouse in front of driver
[+] 3 users Like Dilip4x5's post
Like Reply
Ohhh so hot. Thank you
Like Reply
I woke up late that day and saw everyone is busy working as the marriage is near. I went to join them in work, bhabhi gave a smile and started working on something as if everything is normal and she is a loyal bahu. I was thinking how she is acting, in real she is a whore but I could understand that sex and lust gives pleasure so she is helpless but she would be doing this with driver that was unexpected. I thought once her husband comes and fuck her then she will be normal. It was almost 11AM and the driver didn't come. Bhabhi's eyes were looking for him, it was like bhabhi can not stay without the driver. She was wearing a black saree with black blouse. It was normal, not transparent or anything. I was looking at her belly, she caught me and covered that with saree and left. It was almost 1PM when the driver came, the happiest person was my bhabhi when driver came. She ran to her room and pinged him
Bhabji - where have you been? I missed you badly
Driver - I had some important work. 
           ( driver went to fuck someone, he told me later) 
Driver- I missed your body.  
Driver - Today you are looking like a sanskari loyal wife.
Bhabi- blushing, yes I am a sanskari bahu Smile that is why you are lucky to touch my back and see my navel in just 2 days. 
She kept the phone and went back to work. I was helping uncle and the driver was scrolling his phone, suddenly bhabhi went near him to check what the driver was watching in phone. After that bhabhi had eye contact with the driver and her face went dull. She went back to work with sad and angry face. The driver left for his home as there were no work. Before he leaves I asked the driver what happened? He said he was watching saree backless blouse hot pictures on instagram and bhabhi saw that and went angry. He left. 
After sometime bhabhi went to her room, I followed to check what is the matter.She started texting driver.
Bhabhi -Why you were watching those saree navel, backless blouse women pictures. 
Driver- I had nothing to do and I was feeling something so for enjoyment I was watching the pictures ....
Bhabhi - I thought you would be watching me for your enjoyment banana 
Driver- you were busy, and nothing to see. 
Bhabhi - what do you want to see? 
SDriver- Whatever you want to show. 
Suddenly I see bhabhi's face became red, she started breathing heavily. I see her boobs started increasing and with heavy breathing boobs are juggling,  the cleavage started to shape and the mangalsutra went inside the cleavage. 
Driver- Hello? Hello?  Are you there?
Bhabhi  no reply but online. 
She kept the phone on bed and weep out her sweat with achal. Bhabhi stood and went in front of the mirror. She looked at the door if that is close after that slowly she drooped the saree from her shoulder. She was in blouse and paticoat now,  the half saree is rolling on floor. She removed one button of her blouse so that a small portion of the red bra is visible and top of it she kept the mangalsutra by bringing that out from cleavage area where it was stucked between her boobs. She was looking like a sex queen. upper part of her boobs visible with red bra and the mole was shining , she started rubbing the nipple area clockwise direction over her blouse . soon it took the erect shape and she took the phone clicked 2-3 pictures from different angles. 
Bhabhi back to text 
Bhabhi- sent the picture. 
Bhabhi- I miss you.  
Driver- Am I that lucky, oh my god. 
 Driver- if I were there then I would be eaten you.
Bhabhi- did you notice your favourite color 
Driver- Yeah, red. Wish I could see the whole red Bra... I would love so smell that. 
Bhabhi - I am sweating, stop it.  
Driver- I will suck all your sweat. I will rub my lips on your nipple and then eat like ice cream.
Bhabhi  took the phone and started rubbing her boobs with the phone and it looks like the blouse will tear up anytime. Boobs became so huge, the 5" phone got lost inside her cleavage. 
Bhabhi - Naughty, my body belongs to my husband.
But she is continually pressing her boobs and moaning ahhhh ahhhh 
Bhabhi- I hope now you will see my pictures only, not other woman. 
Driver- No, I will not. I love that black mole on right side of your chest. 
Driver- Can I get one picture of that mole.
Bhabhi- You are so amazing, you notice everything. My husband never noticed that or talked about it. 
She took the phone and took a close picture of the mole by pulling the blouse, half boob visible and she brought the red bra near the mole holding the bra with left hand. Sweat was rolling over the mode.  SHe clicked the picture and sent to him.
Bhabhi - Here it is, this mole belongs to you. 
Driver- Are you serious? Oh my god I have to go to bathroom now 
Bhabhi- Yeah, you can text me from bathroom. I know how you are feeling. 
Meanwhile bhabhi went lied down on bed face down. Her boobs were touching the bed and she crossed her legs and slowly moving up down forward backward and moaning  ahhhh ahhhh, she was moaning loud assuming the driver squeezing her boobs. suddenly uncle called her and she came alive and got up hurriedly and she saw her in mirror and she was looking like a whore, half boob out with bra visible, all sweat in body. Luckily the blouse was black so nothing would visible . Shining navel. Even a 90 years old man will make her pregnant. She might be feeling that driver made her wet twice without touching what will happened when he will be near, he is a pro. She gave a horny smile and ran to bathroom, her ass was in amazing shape. It was moving left right and looks like someone made that taking time with hand, both side perfect shape. She washed her face ,adjusted her saree and blouse hook and went to join everyone. She told everyone she went for pop in bathroom.  
Meanwhile driver texting - are you there? hello? 
Driver cum in litters I think .
Later evening the driver came, had eye contact with bhabhi. Everyone gossiping, suddenly bhabhi saw that the driver staring on her boobs then bhabhi gave a naughty smile to driver and covered her blouse area more properly well it was already covered. Then it was Mehendi time, while doing mehendi bhabhi's red bra strap was visible from right shoulder, driver showed that to her. She was first on the line for mehendi, once she done she gave hints to the driver to come in her room, driver got excited and after 5 minutes of bhabhi leaving he went. I was busy in other work. The driver told me and showed picture later. So after entering he saw bhabhi is standing in front of mirror, he without wasting time went near her and started admiring her,she felt shy and looked away from the mirror. Then bhabhi said please adjust my bra, there is a pin near the mirror, tie that with the blouse keeping the bra inside. It is the first time the driver going to touch bhabhi's front side. He kept one finger under the bra and started rubbing his finger on her body. Her boobs started erecting, it took the shape of mango and the cleavage was visible. He slowly removed the front of the saree so that cleavage gets visible clearly. He started rubbing his all fingers in neck area and slowly moving downwards. He started doing video, bhabhi first said no no, do not take videos but later driver said if I take video then I will watch you only please. Bhabhi gave a naughty smile and agreed and placed the camera for recording. He slowly dropped the pallu from boobs, now he turned her to his side, both are face to face. He hugged bhabhi and started rubbing his chest on bhabhi's boobs, bhabhi closed her eyes and started moaning.Her mangalsutra stuck in the cleavage, he inserted the hand and brought out the mangalsutra, the cleavage was tight, he started inserted his all fingers in cleavage up down. Soon it became so tight that his hand not going inside her cleavage, the bra became so tight it started giving pain in bhabhi,s boobs but she was enjoying the pain. Nipple and boobs area which are covered by bra is tight and bra somehow holding it, those areas which are not covered by the bra specially the upper portion of the boobs are shining and the size has increased to 36 where as bhabhi was wearing 34 size bra. Driver staring at her boobs started saying I want thr mole. Bhabhi said it is your, take it and closed her eyes. Driver tried to pull the blouse down to see the mole on right boob but the blouse was so tight that he was unable to. Bhabhi breathing heavily, started sweating, her boobs were going up and down. Her boobs taken shape from just below the neck, the blouse can no way hold the boobs. Driver opened the first button of the blouse, he was able to see the bra now. Then he held the bra with two fingers and pull down towards the nipple of the right boob. After pulling down half of right boob visible now which was hard as stone, driver was able to see the mole. He started rubbing the mole area with finger clockwise, bhabhi got gusbump and started moaning ahhh ahhhh you are making me wet everytime. Driver can not believe that finally he is seducing my bhabhi, she started saying wish my husband were like you. You know how to make a woman mad!!! Suddenly she said stop and started running teasing the driver saying it is not easy to get my mole, the driver also started running in room and grabbed her from waist and took her in front of the mirror,Driver was rubbing his dick in bhabhi's ass and rubbing his fingers in right boob, slowly he started to press the area but suddenly sister called bhabhi and they both jumped off. She hurriedly sent the driver to the bathroom so that he can come to my room via bathroom and in no time sister entered in bhabhi's room and shocked to see her. Her hairs are not set, half boobs visible with red bra, saree lying down on floor. It was like she was making with  someone. Sister laughed on her and said Bhaiya will come soon. Bhabhi felt shy and her mehendi almost dry. she adjusted the saree blouse and hooked the open button and they came down to wash mehendi, she quickly washed and adjust everything to join everyone.The fire inside her was burning, she badly needs to fill her holes. The driver made her mad. Driver was sitting outside and told me what happened, I took the video and photos. 
At night there was some function so everyone was getting ready. It was female function where all female will have fun. Bhabhi texted to driver.
Bhabhi- where are you? 
Driver- I am at home, missing you. Watching your photos. My wife is at your place. 
Bhabhi- I miss you too. 
Bhabhi- I am worried.
Driver- why? 
Bhabhi- I am wearing lehenga so my belly is visible and backless blouse so my chest will be visible. I do not want to show my navel to everyone. It is special. 
Driver- How innocent! No worries, it will make you more beautiful. Anyways all girls will be there, if you feel uncomfortable then cover navel na. 
Bhabhi - How sweet! You are the best. 
Bhabhi- I am getting ready now. Text you later. 
Driver- wait, I want to see you.
Bhabhi- Naughty, No! 
Driver- send a picture of your back and front please. I want to see how you are looking now. 
Bhabhi- No , bye.
Driver - banana
Bhabhi- haha
Bhabhi went near the mirror and clicked her back picture.Her tight ass and backless blouse making her horny, the blouse was tied with two stings and it was tied so tight that it made cleavage at the back of bhabhi. She clicked another picture of front side where it is like she is wearing a blouse and paticoat, she band a little so that the cleavage is visible in the picture. 
Bhabhi sent the picture. 
Driver- muuuahhhhh, you look so sexy. I wish you were my wife. 
Bhabhi- shut up. Now you got the picture. I am going. 
Driver- wait. I have a question. You have not worn any bra ? 
Bhabhi- Naughty you notice everything. I wore strapless bra because it is backless dress. 
Driver- Means ?
Bhabhi- means it doesnt have any straps, it just covers.....
Driver- Covers? 
Bhabhi- your favourite part.
Driver- Which part? 
Bhabhi started pressing her boobs slowly, the conversation made her boobs erect. 
Bhabhi- stupid, it covers the boobs so that even though the boobs got  erect it does not come out from the blouse.
Driver- I would love to see someday.
Bhabhi- what? 
Driver- your boobs. 
Bhabhi closed her eyes and inserted her hand inside the blouse and rubbing her fingers on boobs. 
Bhabhi- shut up.
Driver- what is the color of the bra. 
Bhabhi- It is black in color. 
bhabhi started moaning and lied on the bed and pressing her boobs on bed. The bed started shaking like earthquake 
Driver- No red color banana
Bhabhi- I do not have good red strapless bra, I have to buy.
Driver- I saw your bra size 34C what is C
Bhabhi- naughty, you noticed everything.
well C means cup size, my boobs size is C means the area which holds my boobs and 34 is chest size.
Driver-- ahhhh, you are turning me on. I am out of control. I am imagining helping you to wear bra. 
Bhabhi- breathing heavily , naughty you made me a slut. 
Driver- what if your boobs area increases? 
Bhabhi- I have to go with Next size D. Then E , F. 
Driver- then buy D from now. 
Bhabhi- Yeah, 34C is too tight and it gives pain to my boobs. I have to buy 34D 
Driver- can I ask you something? 
Bhabhi- Yes 
Driver- are you wet?
Bhabhi inserted her hand slowly below navel to her pussy and was shocked to see that she is wet, her hand was touching pre cum. 
Bhabhi- No, I am not. I am strong. 
Driver- It would be fun then
Someone called bhabhi and bhabhi was shocked, it was her husband my cousin. 
Bhabhi - my husband came, bye. 
She quickly adjusted her saree, she pull out the mangalsutra from boobs and ran to join. She hugged cousin and he asked how was the surprise? 
Bhabhi didn't like it as she was dreaming about the driver. But she said I am so happy to see you. 
They both came to room and I followed them hiding behind the door. 
Husband- I see lots of change, what is going on. 
Bhabhi worried, checking herself in mirror.She could feel that her boobs has grown in a few days because of squeezing. 

Day 5
Morning I called them as aunty was calling bhabhi, she wore a dupatta and opened the door, said she will come soon. The door was a bit open. 
She took the phone and texted the driver but no response first.She called and told him to come online. 
Bhabhi- Hi, how was your night. 
Driver- I missed you, I was assuming your husband seducing you. 
Bhabhi sat in front of the mirror and removed the duppata. She was wearing a pink silk nighty. It was not transparent but the shape of her body was clearly visible. She rubbed her fingers over boobs and closed her eyes. 
Bhabhi- I missed you too. Yesterday I slept with my husband and we had........
Driver- banana
Bhabhi- awww... stupid he is my husband how could I stop him. 
Driver- did you enjoy. 
Bhabhi's boobs again got erect and as there were no bra inside her nipples were in shape and clearly visible over nighty. 
She took a picture and send to the driver.
Bhabhi- Yes,I was wearing this and I enjoyed. I closed my eyes and assumed you are over me. 
Driver- You are looking so hot. Wish I were really there. 
Bhabhi- Why ?
Driver- To sleep with you.
Bhabhi- naughty that is not possible, I am loyal to my husband.You can do whatever on phone but in real No. small things are fine but you can not sleep with me. 
Driver- Are you serious? 
Bhabhi-Yes, whatever you are getting enjoy. You are a driver so be in your limit. 
end of the conversation. She kissed her husband and went to bath. 
The driver came to our home and told me all the things, I took her picture from his phone to musterbrate. He said I was almost there to fuck her but your cousin came.I said wait, time there. 
The day over, nothing!
Day6
Evening cousin Bhabhi, aunty and cousin went for shopping. Driver was with me, we went to bring something from someone's house. 
Driver Got a text from bhabhi and he was so happy. 
Bhabhi- Hi
Driver- Seen, no response. 
Bhabhi- I came for shopping. I am in trial room. I need your suggestion.
Bhabhi- I am in a shop to buy strapless bra 34D size. I selected two but I want you to select which one should I buy. I am sending picture.
Driver and my dick got erected and waiting for the photo.
She sent the photos just holding the bras on hand. 
We were sad, thought she would sent wearing bikini picture.
Driver- I can not judge like this.You wear and send the picture.
Bhabhi- You will see me in bikini, no sorry that will not happen. 
One bra has flower design which is a bit transparent in boos area for air so that it doesn't sweat and other one is heavy but perfectly set my boobs. 
Driver- No no send me picture.
Bhabhi was not in a mood however she held the bra on hand and clicked a picture to send him.
Driver- No, I want you to wear it in trial room and click a picture.
Bhabhi- You are always like this, not happy with what you get. You low grade people like this only knows how to fuck rich people and ask money. Go to hell

The marriage hall a bit far from our home.For some work every women were there. By evening the work was done, so Aunty, my mom, another aunty bhabhi and one more female they came to our home to get ready. Bhabhi went to take bath and meanwhile the other women decided that they will dress up in marriage hall, they took their dresses and I told my cousin to take them in car,I will bring bhabhi in bike. I pinged the driver for the opportunity. Now only the driver, I and bhabhi were in house. I kept my go pro and camera in bhabhi's room to keep eye.Bhabhi came to room signing on her mind. She was wearing a nighty which was wet in some part and the bra , panty clearly visible. She locked the room and removed the nighty. We both removed our dick and started jerking. She was in black bra and pink panty. Her hubby called and told that they left she should come with me and she can bring the dress here. She said okay. 
She rapped a bedsheet over her body and opened the door to check if I am there.She called me but I didn't response. She kept the door slightly open and removed the bedsheet and opened the dress packet. She thought she would just dress and all face makeup and the touch up she would do there. She removed the bedsheet and
Her ass was  huge and bouncing, It was in perfect shape and tight.Her boobs were like mangoes, almost half of the boobs were out and trying to come out of the cage. 34C size was not able to hold the boobs. It was fully erect. SHe started applying lotion on her body and signing song. We both already cummed twice seeing her body now I also wanted to fuck her. She was looking like a newly married bahu,The mangalsutra rolling over her boobs, the locket most of time get stuck in the cleavage. getting ready for first night. She took her hands back to remove the bra suddenly she got call and stood up. While she was talking and roaming she was checking some dresses and she took a saree and threw it on camera, we missed the main show. We thought all fun gone but suddenly after 15 minutes bhabhi called me.Bhabhi was applying lotion but she was not able to apply over her naked back. She was sitting near the mirror, I was able to see her back as well as front. Her back was so sexy, entire back was naked, just 2 strings were there which holding her blouse, out of that the upper one was not tied up. She tied the lower string so tight that it made cleavage at back side also. At front as she was sitting her cleavage was clearly visible and the red bra. She told me that she was not able to apply the lotion at back side so told me to apply. After hearing that the driver suddenly entered asking if we are done, my cousin was calling. She was shocked to see him, they could not make eye contacts. I got a plan and told that the driver will help her, I have to make a call. She is like how can the driver do that, what if someone sees. No No pease. I said no worries, no one is here, be comfortable and left. She started breathing heavily as he stepped close to her and everything was flashing on her mind what they two did before. He took the lotion and started to apply, rubbing her back. It was erecting her body, soon the blouse became tighter. Her back was coming out from the blouse, we could clearly see that the area became red. Her front made huge cleavage, boobs were so tight that blouse came upside from the below boobs part, it was in the air not touching the body. Bhabhi saw that his eyes are on her boobs, she quickly took a dupatta and covered her chest. They had eye contact and bhabhi ignored and started applying something on face. After a minute he was done and about to leave but she stopped him and removed her hairs from back. She told him to tie the upper string. He took the string and tied but it was tight, when he was about to tie the knot bhabhi moan aaauuucchhh, make it loose it is paining. He obeyed and then she told him loose the below knot a bit as it was paining, he slowly removed that  and tied loosely. I was surprised to see that he was controlling his feeling, I was hiding behind the door and enjoying the scene. After that done he started leaving and almost at the door, she again called her. She could see the movement on his pant as the dick got erected. It needs to be pacify. She took a golden chain and told him to tied the knot at the back. SHe stood up and gave the her to him to the back to tie the knot, He took the both end of the chain and about to hook it up but it slipped from his hand and fell inside the blouse in cleavage. Before bhabhi could understood anything he inserted his hand to take the chain and that was the first time he was touching her cleavage. Driver looked at bhabhi from mirror and they had eye contact. Bhabhi was about to say something and he suddenly squeezed her right boob hard, due to pain bhabhi started moaning aaaahhhhhh and that never stopped. He started pinching her right nipple and bhabhi closed her eyes and saying please stop it, I am loyal to my husband, I am married. Devar can come anytime and see us. He bite her ears and started licking her shoulder. His 7.5inch dick was fully erected, he started rubbing his dick on her ass crack over the saree. It made bhabhi on, she was moaning aahhhhh ouuuchhh. He slowly pulled down the blouse from right boob but it was too tight to go down, driver whispered on her ears "the mole is mine". Bhabhi didn't say anything then slowly her untied the strings of the blouse from her back, she was holder the blouse from front to  save it from falling. She made a L shape with hand and kept over the boobs. Driver was able to see the mole and her strapless bra. Driver started saying I missed you and kissed her back, rubbing his lips on her back. Bhabhi saying you are dangerous, please leave me. Driver pulled her close and clicked a photo where bhabhi in ghagra, her blouse is 80% open, the mangalsutra is on the cleavage and she his covering the nipple are with her hand over the blouse. Driver started rubbing his fingers over the mole on her right boob and slowly pulled her red strapless bra. The boobs size became almost double, Driver to bhabhi..How were you manage to hide these two mangoes in that tiny blouse and bra. Bhabhi moaning and saying in low voice it was paining. He quickly turned her towards him and now they were face to face.They both were looking at each other and driver kissed her lips, he grabbed her hairs and kissing deep throat, she started responding and she removed her hands from her boobs, she hugged him tightly and started kissing, he was exchanging saliva, he smells so bad but bhabhi was enjoying his smell, she hugged him tightly pressing her boobs on her chest.Blouse and bra was hanger over her boobs because of the pressure from the driver's body. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes. They broke the kiss and released the huf, her bra and blouse fell on the floor and now her naked upper body was in front of the driver. Bhabhi was feeling shy and her head was down, suddenly she got called from her husband. she ran on bed to pick up the phone and talking but the driver's eye was on bhabhi's boobs. He grabbed her from back and pushed her on bed, without wasting time he jumped over her body and started sucking her boobs, Bhabhi was out of control somehow she told her husband that she is almost done and grabbed driver's head with hand and pulled close to her boobs, he bite her nipple and she shouted in pain aauuuucchhhhhh. Her husband asked what is the matter, she said ant bite and kept the phone saying I am coming soon. Driver was squeezing her left boob and sucking her right boob and swapping. Bhabhi was caressing his hairs and saying I missed you too. Driver removed his shirt and opened his pant to release the dick, bhabhi started breathing heavily after seeing the dick, he slowly brought the dick close to her body and started rubbing the dick on her boobs. the dick was hitting her nipples,  He slowly removed the knot of her ghagra and inserted hand inside rubbing her pussy, she was wet. Bhabhi blushing and saying you know how to handle me, you always make me wet in no time, I am your , I love you.

To Be Continued
Please comment and let me know how it is going
[+] 4 users Like Dilip4x5's post
Like Reply
good update. good update
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
[Image: 3637e26c-d127-4df5-ab53-3092c38e7642.jpg]