Priya Anand                       Katrina kaif

Rakul Preet Singh            Nayan Thara

Regina Cassandra             Trisha krishnan

Sharadha Kapoor             Priyanka Chopra

Sonakshi Sinha                Samantha 

Sridivya                           Shruthi Hassan

Surabhi                            Shriya Saran

Pooja hegde                Tamanna Bhatia

Few more characters updates in upcoming days... depends on all fans request too...
[+] 1 user Likes krishkj's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1st part updated on page 2 on Reply 1...

2nd part updated on page 2 on Reply 18...

3rd part updated on page 3 on reply 26...

4th part updated on Page 4 on reply 3...

5th part updated on page 5 on reply 1...

[Image: Image-1285.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: FB-IMG-1459737765113.jpg]
Like Reply
future purpose
Like Reply
[Image: 67433526.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 78932709-560860641400348-7523798884498276352-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: FB-IMG-1466171534741.jpg]
[Image: FB-IMG-1465835991303.jpg]
[Image: FB-IMG-1465836299410.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: FB-IMG-1471572093327.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: FB-IMG-1575788256523.jpg]
easy poems to remember 15 lines
Like Reply
Guest appearances:
Aishwariya Rai, Akshara Hassan, Amrita Rao, Bhavana, Bhumika Chawla, Charmi Kaur, Deepika Pallikal, Divya spandana, Hansika Motwani, Kavya Madhavan, Karishma Kapoor, Kiran Rathod, Lavanya Tripathi, Madhuri Dixit, Maria sharopova, Meera Chopra alias Nila, Meenakshi Dixit, Nazriya Fahadh Faasil, Nisha Agarwal, Priya Mani, Nivedha Thomas, Poonam Bajwa, Sharadha Das, Shreya Ghoshal, Taapsee Pannu and Vidhya Balan.
Like Reply
Video 
Celebrities Adventures with Ghost 

Part -1

Hi readers I am average in English so pardon my mistakes while reading this story...

21st, August, Year - 2025…

In Early morning onwards Actress Misses. Anushka Shetty calls her husband Ganesh aka Gani  [who was recently joined as a ace director list with his Hollywood type movies in south Indian film industry after Shankar sir, Rajamouli sir Ganesh directs his films in Hollywood range, she gets irritates after gets reply from customer your calling number is out of reach and so. 

Mean time Gani wakes up from flight due to flight landing announcement in Air india jet then he takes his mobile and switch on before gets down from flight suddenly he get many messages about his wife Anushka miscalls from 1a.m. onwards after reached Chennai airport entrance now he gets direct call from her. 

He knows surely if he attends the call, she scold him badly since he missed to wish her last night at 12a.m. about their wedding day since he  was busy with his new science Fiction film of superstar Mahesh Babu film  C.G works at Hollywood Studio in New York. 

Mean while his brother Krishna alias Krish comes to receive him with beautiful flowers at airport entrance.

Gani walks slowly with sacred face to attend his beautiful wife Anushka Shetty call or not ?in mind same time Krish comes near and stops his brother since gani mind was occupied by anushka so he forget to see his brother arrival then Krish wished him also noted his brother worried face. 

[Image: FB-IMG-14579599299868022.jpg]

Gani gets normal slightly but his mobile rings continuously in silent mode mean time Krish asked what bro any problem? Gani said ya bro yesterday night I missed to wish Anushka (to your Sister-in-law), now she calls me continuously to scold for my unclear mistake. Krish calmly replied oh that was the problem ah bro, Do not worry lets come with me. 

I will arrange a trip nearby Kerala border as my gift for both of your 1st wedding anniversary. Gani said thanks bro shall we move now then take their BMW car and rides to ECR road on the way Gani wants to bought gift since he forget to buy gift at New York due to tight works in New York for his upcoming film released in Diwali.

So Gani asked to stops car in any jewelry shop then Krish stops famous jewelry JOSALUKAS shop in entrance on wards both gets warm welcome by Manager then they reached Jewelry section many statue attracts them with nice collections of jewels then they know the ladies mind why they cannot come out easily in Jewels shop.

Mean while Krish selects perfect gifts for his Sister-in-law with the help of sales girl, Gani slightly weak in modern trends also he select a nice belly chain for Anushka.

Finally they paid money for 5 Jewelry gani was confused when Krish pay money for 5 set of Jewelry after paid money they went out take the car and Krish ride to their home way. Krish know his brother confusion he said it’s for my new girl friend so do not worry then he take that jewelries separately puts in Dashboard 

mean while Krish gets Gautam Vasudev Menon for night shooting reminder message to his mobile after message sound he saw message with the help of latest software in car dashboard itself. After that he calls to GVM number and greet morning wishes to GVM and said Thanks to send remind message for shoot 

Mean while GVM said tell to Regina about shoot  I send message to her it was not delivered  I am busy in editing and music works so kindly tell Krish then Krish said it’s my pleasure sir so carry on your work mean time he request to convey wishes to his brother Gani and Anushka Shetty then he puts loud speaker said Gani was with me so wished yourself then gani gets phone from Krish and speaks with GVM  within few minutes call disconnected. 

After that call Gani asked any shooting now to Krish, Krish told no bro but had only night portion so GVM sir reminds me that’s all. Gani asked is it any climax shoot, Krish smiled and told no brother it was Romance + intimate scene then only it leads to climax. 

Gani also smiles then told do not too much brother with Heroine Regina Cassandra with laughing tone, Krish told I am not doing with her too much brother if they asks me to give pleasure mean what can I do with continue his driving speed at 90kms per hour. 

Gani pats him then they chats few minutes gani feels surprised since anushka did not call after he meet Krish [since Krish send message to her sheep was with me puts Biriyani today in home] then Gani gets nervous when they reached their home area.

Anushka waits for Gani arrival with too much angry on him like angry bird in house entrance onwards. Mean while they reached their entrance gate it was opened by security they saw  anushka stands in her new branded saree [it was nicely suited to her] Gani was in romance mood few minutes ago before reaching the house after saw her face and nose in red due to anger he feels scared.

Krish pats his brother asks him to come out from car then Krish gifts to her sister-in-law before Gani gives to her then she calm down slightly. Gani walks like cat and tries to move inside mean while Krish signaled to Anushka so she notes him and chased him in few seconds before gani realized she grab his ears with her fingers and rotating in clockwise and anticlockwise it leads his ear got pain then he shouts in pain mean time his parents come out asks anushka to punish him more. 

Gani asks help from his brother but Krish smiled said to Anushka sheep was arrested so cut put Biriyani my sweet anni (sister-in-law) he could not help ganesh. Gani asks more sorry and pleased to leave him to Anushka with get punish by her beats and ear scrolled he tells about his condition last two days how he get a last minute ticket then she leaves him asks him to ready soon and had Breakfast. 

Gani wished her with Jewelry box after down his knee in floor with I love you to her mean time his parents gone to Temple.

Krish also goes inside then they hugs and shared few kisses on their cheeks frequently then gani goes inside gets quick bath in Krish room came to Dining table eats the food served by Anushka he played with hips while she served to food.

When Krish entered inside he gets call from Samantha Ruth Prabhu they discussed about their next movie directed by ARM [A.R.Murugadoss] it was spy oriented movie so they speaks about call sheets dates it affects their committed movie dates or not? 

After long discussion with her she asks him to come to her home now but Krish refused, Samantha said take your time I am waiting g for your arrival then Krish said I had night shoot today we will meet some other day do not wait for me then said bye and disconnects the call. 

Then he calls to ARM and said date about few clashing dates for both then Arm said no problem he also said to convey his wishes to Couples then they speaks usual things and call ended in good manner mean while Krish feels hunger. 

So Krish comes to dining table and give the flight tickets to them and tells about timing then he also takes food himself mean while he said to them lets enjoy and goes  to his room eat there itself. 

After Krish finished breakfast he calls to Regina Cassandra tells about night shoot and place, mean while she was free and helping her mom in kitchen works after knows about the night shoot news she was very happy since she waited for this day when the shooting starts onwards 

[it was Romantic thriller movie fully based on love and thriller based till now they do romance portion, few action scenes with and few song shoots in abroad & local areas in Chennai]. 

[Image: FB-IMG-1468291049988.jpg]

Regina said Krish do not disappoint me today I know your teasing guy, Krish laughs on her then said sorry dear after heard teasing guy word I gets laugh then he I try to satisfy your need today do not worry She  kissed him on Phone itself then they disconnects the call with few words exchanged in double meaning. 

Krish thinks today was good day for him and his Gani brother, same time in outside he heard laughing sounds of his cousin brothers (his mom younger sister’s son’s voices) Siva and Ajay. 

He goes outside and pats them both before they realized mean while they surprised and chats about their lovers mean while Anushka and Gani came out to see them so Krish stops. Siva and Ajay greet the couples with gift boxes then they discuss about the movies. Mean time Anushka asks them to eat sweets and ice-cream she served the sweets and Ice creams to them then she goes to her room with excuse they said okay then she packed their few dresses for the Trip. 

Gani chats with his brothers about Siva new Movie with Shankar sir (it was Science fiction film with Priya Anand as a female lead) Ajay college career (he studied about Robotic Engineering) they said about the films and studies Gani feels tired so he left them with excuses.

After gani left Krish continued to chat with them they asked about his mom and dad absence he said they went to temple, then Krish comes to track asks about Siva love with Sridivya he said brother we are friend who said we are in Love, Krish smiles I know Siva both of them rounding our city in night times then he showed a Picture in his mobile Siva and Sridivya roaming in beach area at Night time it was captured very well by some high quality camera. 

Ajay laughed at Siva mean time Krish showed a video to Ajay kissed famous actress Surabhi in night club. Ajay was sacred how you know brother where you get this? Krish said brothers my friends are worked in all departments. My media friend Murugan gives before his media published in public then accepts they are in love with that girl. Siva asks hide his matter holds secretly to Krish before they married.  

Ajay request to delete the video then Krish delete the video and pictures from phone but he save din personnel laptop already then they continued about their family members then Siva asked about Krish new Gossip with Regina, 

Krish smilingly asked to Ajay do you have any gossip about me Yeah brother I think you and Samantha goes dating after your recent film shooting end day.

Krish said yeah its true mean time Siva asked once gain his gossip, Krish said it will happen soon may be? Also I do not know it will happen or not surely brother. 

Siva and Ajay were surprised from Krish frank answer s about his gossips. Same time Krish parents arrived Krish mom greets them puts temple Sendoor on their fore heads. Krish dad goes to his room take rest Krish goes kitchen prepared food for them. 

Mean while in upstairs Anushka changed her sari to maxi and shorts before Gani entered the room safely mean time gani comes inside without knocking door she scold him Gani smiles to her then locked door and walks near her backside and hugged before she realized then kissed her bare area on her back same time,

she said in moan tone now take rest dear and do your work in night at Kerala trip whatever you want with me please leave me now. 

Gani kissed her necks and rotate her body comes to his front portion then he smooched her lips when she opens her mouth to plead him for left her before induced her mood after taste his lips Anushka also cooperate to him very well they exchanged their saliva with sucking their lips and tongues each other,

both tongue played well gani insert his hand on her shots and feels her hot ass with panty covered he pats on her ass bums and slides her panty and spank her naked ass inside the shorts itself mean while she cannot express her mood due to kissing mean while her boobs her crushed on his chest after long smooching they broke the kiss before going next level

He got call from Mahesh babu so he left her same time Anushka feels her precum on her panty with shy she lay on bed after adjust her see in cool degree with remote. 

Gani went outside speaks with Mahesh; Gani said all works going fine. Mahesh wished them then he said lets enjoy I call to wish not about film buddy then gani said thank you Mahesh ji then they discuss about usual things then calls end in 15 minutes then he backs to room.

And he saw his gorgeous and dream lady of many guys Anushka was in deep sleep so he did not disturb her  and he drink water from side table and lay beside her and hugs her from back side and take rest to relief his journey tiredness with good sleep mean time Anushka rolls on bed and hugged him from front she feels his body smell in nostrils she likes it then both going in deep sleep.

In downstairs brothers discuss about cinema, studies and their sisters same time their sisters all are came in same time (now the time for small intro about Krish and Gani family).

Krish and Ganesh come from middle class family (when their dad works in army they get low salary) Dad Vijay was retired Army man looks like Chiranjeevi sir and mom Sandhini was a housewife looks like Ramya krishnan madam. Krish and Gani also had an Elder sister Lakshmi was a teacher settled with her husband who was an army man in their Native place at Vellore. 

Krish studied Aeronautical Engineer after lack of job in his field after long searching job later his interest changed into cine filed due to story writing habit then he plans to works with his brother gani 1st directing  film with Anushka it was fantasy based adventure……

Mean time gani approached many heroes to act with her no one not accepted due to new director and also equal scope for heroine in story then he asks his brother Krish to act in that movie mean while Krish had good physique due to his regular gym habit 

So Gani forced Krish to act in his movie and tell how to act in each Krish learn quickly and give 100% output in monitor then the film runs well in all centers with record breaking collection many body appreciated gani, Anushka especially Krish for his excellent debut acting in many risk scenes. 

In climax scene Gani got angry since Krish cannot act well takes going continuously since it was smooching scene with Anushka it was important scene in the movie also hear beat for the climax scene. 

Gani fired on Krish finally gani doing dupe for his brother in that scene due to anushka idea then gani kissed her lips then both involved deep smooching whole unit said cut but they continued without knowing to them what they doing  it was captured in camera well all angles. 

After Krish knowing they kissed long time like lovers in set by assistant director[since Krish goes out due to gani scolds him so he feels sad] then Krish came and shakes gani body then they broke that situation turns both fall in love and married in 2019.

Krish got many offers but he chose good stories acted joined in Top actor list in two years  Krish turns to play boy infront of actress he teased who are acted with him few top actress always wants to eat him on their bed secretly due to his teasing work in romance portion and so. 

Krish write many stories for his brother he direct it’s are all like Hollywood type movie then Gani joined in Ace director list within 2 years then only he married anushka, mean while anushka was peak in her career. 

After marriage all are missed her in cine she done cameo role in many films but not agreed to act in full movie Gani also suggested to act her in films she knows if she acts many top heroes ready to act her also they want to spend time with her in bed so she denied the offers since she Knows the cine field well gani also fucked many actress before marriage after marriage he stops his action for Anushka. 

Anushka shared bed with few top actors in Kollywood and Tollywood in her earlier films due to her brother severe business loses. Also she wants to save him and grabs film offers gani knows her history very well  after directing his 1st film with her due to his over love on her in childhood onwards.

He forgets that matter mean while he was younger than her in age it disturbs their families in marriage time due to Krish involvement it solved so marriage happened in big manner with approval of two family members later anushka settled with her husband gani house in Chennai.

Krish and Gani was loved each other in childhood onwards they cannot live without seeing each other single call and messages  in a day.

Krish and Gani have cousin brothers I already denote they are their mothers sisters sons, their mom Sandhini have two sisters one of his mom younger sisters also settled in Chennai. Siva also studied engineer but he gets chance to act in movies when he studied 2nd year later he turns to entertaining hero list. 

Krish mom does not have touch with her sister cine they are seeing status so they cannot speak until gani and Krish joins in VIPs list [we know the fact if we had money mean many of them attracts towards him that’s the policy by their mom sisters]. 
Enough for introduction for each one lets come to live action……
{Gani looks like Rana Daggubati in look, Krish looks like Ram charan but tall in height, Siva looks like Siva karthikeyan and Ajay looks like Nivin pauly in looks}

{Small message about cine industry and IT industry in Cine industry actresses are sex treasure for heroes in cine industry who shared the bed with them they get offers in films, In IT industry many girls goes in sex fantasy without nay induced few category girls goes in sex side with superior for family situation to earn more money and offers same situation for some actress in cine industry die to family they shared their body to heroes and producers etc.,]

After their sisters entered the house was like function, Krish welcome his sisters mean while his mom finished Lunch items so comes out to see her daughter and her sister daughters. She scolds her sister daughters this is the time to come to our house and so. 
[Sisters all are looks like TV ad models]

They said sorry mean while Krish sister Lakshmi supports her sisters form her. Krish Mom stops scold them mean time her sister daughter sorry to her with excuse like busy with their husband and so, after that Sandhini gives sweet to them. Then she goes upstairs to wakes up gani and Anushka for his sister arrival.

Mean while Krish chats with her sisters about normal routines, in upstairs Sandhini informed about their arrival after anushka opens the door same time gani wakes up. After informed she return to downstairs then asks her daughters had lunch. They said wait mom we will greet the couples then we had lunch together.

Mean while Krish brothers are busy in Phone with their lovers, Ajay was busy in hot chats with Surabhi. Siva was busy in phone talk with Sridivya. Krish noticed their acts continued to talks with his sisters. They are asking about his gossips and new films he answered for their queries except gossips. They induced him to answer for gossip but his mom said hey what’s doing? My son was a gentle man. 
Mean time Anushka and Gani comes in casual dress, Anushka said aunty your son grown well do not trust him by blind love. Krish mom said leave it ma I know he is doing something but he did not damage our home name in society. 

Anushka said ya aunty your right many actors damage by drinks but Krish did not go on this many of friends appreciated me whenever we meet in functions.

Gani said he was my brother Anushka let’s talk with your sister-in-laws all are after long ago na. Anushka told yeah right dear, Hi Kavitha  (Ajay elder sister, she was married before gani marriage) and Sarnia (Siva younger sister, she was married 6 months ago), mean while Lakshmi come from kitchen hugs Anushka wished her and give a diamond ring to her and his brother gani………

Anushka surprised Lakshmi presence she thinks she was in Vellore then anushka thanked for her. same time other sisters comes and wishes the couples with gift boxes, after function hats all are sit on dining table  chairs mean time Krish mom shouts on Krish, Ajay and Siva absence in dining hall.

Mean while Krish dad entered there he also sits with them asks about her daughter’s life after few talks mean time Krish entered after speaks with new film offer with Rajamouli sir, they asked about his call he said next film with Rajamouli sir.

[Image: FB-IMG-14614104676245562.jpg]

Gani and Anushka congrats him, Sister asked about pair he said it was Rakul Preet mean time ajay entered and congrats him. Siva ends his call he also heard his brother words then congrats occupied seat near his brother then all re eat by Sandhini hands served they enjoyed her yummy Biriyani and side dishes like chicken and mutton with onion pachedee……..

After all are finished their lunch Sandhini eats and plates are washed with the help of her daughter lakshmi mean time outside going jolly chat.

Krish gets call from new number so he left them it was Rakul Preet Singh after heard her voice he confirmed who it is?
Krish speak with her what Rakul Preet, surprise call from you she thinks I speak with him few times also in functions how he knows my voice and number, she asked how you know am it is?
He said I cannot forget sweet voices, in that words onwards she falls on Krish way.

Krish said tell Rakul any problem nay problem to act with me? She said no I am really happy to act with you it was dream for our actresses na. Krish acts he knows wants to eat him he said no I do not know much about other actress.

Rakul asked him for dinner tonight he said we will meet after three days its okay for you, she asked are you busy Krish said ya Rakul have shoots, Rakul told its GVM film ya right, Rakul said I missed that project to act with you due to call sheet problem.
Krish now you get me, Rakul laughs with understand true meaning of his word, Krish said lets have dinner  after 3 days its okay for you, Rakul replied yeah dear, then they talks about normal she conveyed her wishes for the couples.

He comes and conveyed Rakul and Rajamouli sir wishes to gani and Anushka they said lets enjoy brother for your new film and tonight film. Krish smiles and said public since her sisters are there but his sisters know their double meaning word they said in coarse enjoy brother mean time lakshmi come.

Lakshmi what happened all are shouts in coarse voice they said enjoy sister enjoy, what enjoy they indicate to them. Krish said I booked tickets for our wedding anniversary couple sister, so sister shouts. Mena time Siva and ajay tell silly excuse for meet their girl friends……..

Krish pats them after they said to Krish dad and mom left in their respective Vehicles. Krish chats with their sister few more minutes then goes to his room takes rest….

After talks with sisters in 3p.m. Gani and Anushka goes to their room then wore their dress , Anushka wored chudi, Gani in casual dress like jean and t-shirt then they ready to reach airport in time. After gets sendoff from gani parents and sisters then Gani ride ford car mean while Anushka sits beside after Placed their trolley in back seat.

They reached airport before 5p.m. after parked the car in parking locked properly and went to boarding area after regular checkups sit in flight seats then they reached Kerala in 2hours mean while in house Krish gets warm shower after few chats with their sister then he goes to shooting spot starts to discuss about shots with GVM.

GVM gives demo how to do romance with the help of his Assistant mean time Regina reached there then both goes to ehir caravan then changed costumes from her golden saree to the below picture costume. After light make up touches she comes to her shooting spot mean while Krish also readied in his costume.

to be continued soon...
[+] 1 user Likes krishkj's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: FB-IMG-14579599299868022.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
(07-12-2019, 10:11 PM)krishkj Wrote: Main leading roles -

Anushka Shetty

Sania Mirza

Ram charan as Krish

Rana Daggubati as Ganesh aka Gani

Samantha as Sammu

Important Main leads & Vital Supporting Leads:  

Alia Bhatt                         Amala Paul

Amy Jackson                    Anushka Sharma

Deepika Padukone              Ileana Dcruz

Parneeti Chopra                Kajal Agarwal

Pranitha                           Kareena kapoor

Priya Anand                       Katrina kaif

Rakul Preet Singh            Nayan Thara

Regina Cassandra              Preity Zinta

Sharadha Kapoor             Priyanka Chopra

Sonakshi Sinha                Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Sridivya                           Shruthi Hassan

Surabhi                            Shriya Saran

Vaani kapoor                    Tamanna Bhatia

Yami Gautam                   Trisha

few more characters updates in upcoming days... depends on all fans request too
Add kajal agrawal bro.plzzz
Like Reply
(08-12-2019, 11:24 AM)Kkumar2058 Wrote: Add kajal agrawal bro.plzzz

Kajal Aggarwal already there brother
Like Reply
Brilliant start brother
Like Reply
(08-12-2019, 08:48 PM)Shailesh Wrote: Brilliant start brother

Thanks brother keep reading and post ur feedbacks... Smile
Like Reply
[Image: 78244789-3374904985915135-5472906946451341312-n.jpg]

future cast of Kiara and Priya

Kiara may be replacing Rakul guys

[Image: 78713695-2425277751055537-8079547663822880768-o.jpg]

[Image: 78059183-158123532082634-5286354887330758656-o.jpg]
Like Reply
Part-2

GVM gives demo how to do romance with the help of his Assistant mean time Regina reached there then both goes to their caravan and changed their costumes from her golden Saree to red angelic look gown. After light make up touches she comes to her shooting spot mean while Krish also came to spot in his new costume.

After reading their dialogues they ready for act scenes was shoots in a beautiful house, scene was Krish surprised her lover with his food techniques he comes to serve his best wishes then how it leads romance mood and bed scenes they acted very well in monitor output comes very well in their intimate what GVM thinks in mind it comes out 100% without retakes so he was very happy.

[Image: 11223863-934112289993137-220122032370305697-o.jpg]

After cut they cannot comes out form the intimate scene GVM said hey Krish come out man after wore his rests Krish comes quickly with shy face and said sorry to him. GVM said okay its normal in our industry then he told we will shoot Climax scene so take care your health after five days. Mean while Regina dressed and comes out then both gets congrats from GVM for their acts in that scene without going retake like real lovers. 

After few chats with GVM they moved to caravan then GVM said pack up all are ready to left within 10 minutes.  Krish and Regina come shout from caravan after dressed their dress then said Good night to GVM then they left their spot in Krish BMW car. Regina already sends her car to her house before shooting start…..

Mean time in Kerala they gets surprised by Krish arrangements they welcomed by a person in airport. After formalities  he take them by luxurious car they saw the way in night view looks like small fruit forest. 

Since the road sides are covered with grapes and fruits trees also many houses also there  in without threat them. They enjoyed the sceneries till they reached their bungalow…….

When they neared and surprised to saw their staying bungalow was decorated by lights also shown their names after they reached inside that guy give his number for emergency and other purposes then he left them.

They roaming all houses, mean time they get surprised by a small Computer Printed letter written by Krish in Dining table. HE conveyed message foods in fridge so no need to cook just heat before eats. So they opened the double door fridge in nearby kitchen entrance they saw food vessels are there. 

When they opened its was yummy food items Anushka takes out and placed in Kitchen Mean time Gani shouts Anu come quick saw this, she  comes and saw recently ripped fruits in other shelf on fridge. It was fully filled various fruits and also small letter was present there it was computer printed go n see backyard of these house.

They go quickly there and saw a well decorated large water bed also it was centre covered with hybrid fruit trees like grapes, apples, orange and mangoes. When they goes near they saw rock mountain also they feel was chill air, cannot stand there suddenly they get call from Krish.
Gani attends his call, Krish ask how was my Surprise brother and Anushka told since they put in Loudspeaker it was so nice Krish we are happy, how you arranged this?  Gani also asks same query to him.

[Image: 12734286-989597697777929-337750066648368740-n.jpg]

Krish told in calm way also feels Regina thighs by massage her thighs, I planned this gift after both of your marriage day onward (sister in law) Anni. This house was also registered to Gani and your name anni anyway enjoy safely. I think may be both feel cold just take remote from bed near pillow then switch on warm and cold mode after that both of you did not get feel cold………..

Anushka surprised once again then she asks how you know we are there? Krish said just guess, anyway have a wonderful romantic night to both, then he disconnects the call they also said happy night to Krish………..

[After shoots end he goes with Regina in his car already they eat well in shooting spot so they continued to travel. Mean while Krish stops car speaks with Gani and Anushka also request Regina without talks to him. But they smell about her presence in last minute due to Regina mobile rings then they said in coarse voice happy night to them].

[Image: 12829520-1006170999453932-8304836168681898541-o.jpg]

Krish continued his ride with her; same time she finished her call with her mom, after informing her date with Krish. Krish said very modern girl, she said your act like innocent infront of public but doing play boy activities Na,

Krish told this my 3rd date only dear, She said I cannot believe you act with so few top actresses how can I trust You, take my mobile calls them asks except Samantha.
Regina told okay I trust you within five films you reached top height Krish many heroes jealous on you, you know it na, Krish said I do not worry about their jealous nowadays plans to enjoy with young actress like you then he puts hand on her thighs, with handling steering safely.

Regina do not force me darling now we will start our fun in Andaman island, Krish said okay I feel hot after our romantic intimate scene due to your teasing, she laughs your the teaser man how can I tease you darling,  lets drive soon dear flight time will be going na.

Krish laughs on her then said darling do not tensed we are going on my private copter, we are nearby that helipad, within few minutes they reached, time shows 9.30 p.m. she feels cold after entered the helipad, suddenly Krish holds her from behind in kneel position and wored a belly chain on her belly then kissed her hips, mean time she feels something rolls on her body.

Krish stands and said lets walk, do not goes in dream  Regina copter was nearby only, Regina surprised without doing anything to her except kiss on her hips then asked hey Krish what you done few minutes ago on my belly?  He said I am not doing anything to you dear…………

Regina told who tied this chain also show his kiss patch on her hips in moon light mean while they reached spot light few guys welcome them they said Captain its perfect no worry to handle then Krish said is it guys my baby was good? They said yes sir we checked then they left after get check from Krish.

Regina enquired who can drive this Krish.  Krish told My baby runs automatically ma If i set route, Regina feared what you said Krish, who made this auto copter, Krish simply told to her me and my friends made, Regina shocked then he takes to her personnel room and showed his Pictures when they worked for that Robotic copter like transformer movies.

She was surprised to see his friends all are works in few department now, she knows them very well and Krish said let’s come darling last time it fails to ride automatically when me and Sammu aka Samantha goes to Goa.

Regina what how you handle Krish? Then he said I handle to drive, it was fun that day when me and Sammu involved in riding lotus style fuck mean while I handle the cockpit then landed safely. She was thrilled to know about his adventures with Samantha later she knows it was true when she meet Samantha in these Film Launch day.

[Image: 15036288-1229553897115640-4749374019026945310-n.jpg]

[Image: 15977740-1543144362380020-3808883758788931200-n.jpg]

Krish do not get shock if you doubt calls her and get to know she said no problem lets we move darling already late, Krish took her to helipad are after locking his garage safely.

Regina shocked after saw the helicopter look it was looks like robot stands Krish goes near handle it then it comes normal like copter then he guide to her sit. Then he sits on cockpit and gives the coding and map to island.

Mean while Regina surprised by the interior design its looks like mini bedroom, mean time Krish asks her put to lay on bed via microphone. She hear well then she lay and automatically she locked by safety belt. Krish takes off the copter in manual after riding his baby then he left and goes to inside, same time copter goes in good speed to his route map.

Krish saw her arresting position she asks him to leave her, Krish already ordered his guys to put fruits indie with juices in mini fridge he take without unlocking her from safety belt since her hand and legs are tied so she cannot unlock herself easily.

Krish takes the fruit out with fresh juices from fridge she pleads him to remove he smiled on then he help her by switched on something the she freed by the locks. He said how you feel darling after entered here she told good except the locks I feel you’re going to tease me more without un locked from safety belts. 

He said I stops teasing works nowadays do not worry. When I tied the chain on your belly same time your hips inviting to eat me, so I kissed your hips.

[Image: 17630077-10155275003473969-8884742567116866978-n.jpg]

[Image: 24993438-1807675479274844-2164543494932398191-n.jpg]

Mean while Regina goes near Krish before realized him, she kissed his lips wildly then they involved in deep smooching and tongue fight, copter goes in minimum speed like 60km per hour due to Krish inputs, after broke the kiss they lay on bed.
Krish asks shall we eat fruits, Regina yeah Krish feeling hunger then he give fresh apple to her.

Regina eats share few crushed apple pieces from her tongue to Krish. Krish tastes without tasting; she told Krish please does something new in sex here itself. I cannot wait for our 1st session. Krish told shall I bang you, Regina told hey Krish am already to submissive do not fun, Krish said lets finish the apple.

[Image: 78502258-2477464425865920-6121775684814635008-o.jpg]

After they eat one apple separately, Regina what do you planned then he hugged and removed and locked her hands in safety belts, then he takes ice cube and puts in her cleavage, mean time placed few cube sin her navel and insert his hands and puts five more ice cubes on her panty. 

Mean while she was shake her body due to cold then he his removed T-shirt, jean pant and also her petticoat then lay on her. Now Krish removed her hand locks then he feels her navel ice on his waist, mean time he kissed her lips same time her erected nipples feels with her blouse in his chest. 

Regina was amazed to see well fit body, in film shoot she cannot see due to dim light now he saw his body perfectly he said Krish remove ice cube I cannot tolerate, he said wait it will melt soon by your body heat, then once again they involved in deep French kiss, this time they take more time to broke up mean while her navel ice cubes are melted by their body friction but her ice cubes in her panty and bra was not melted soon.

After 10 more minutes they stops and also Krish lay beside with tickling her navel, he said Regi  you have wonderful body I feel your body like cushion, she laughs mean time Krish removed her blouse and played with boobs and licked her cleavage, he bites and chewed her nipples in bra two more ice comes out he catches and eats it and lift her back to unhooked her bra straps, then he kissed her breast with moves her bra inch by inch she feels tickling and moans in pleasure and waved his head in softly.

Krish now saw her marvelous boobs without cloth; she looks damn hot in that situation Krish occupied her breasts like small cow he crushed her boobs by head and mouth then he licked her nipples with played with her other breast. He tasted her areolas and brown nipples then he sucked her breast in wild speed. 

Mean while she shakes her boy in pleasure same time her body turns to hot and soft iron in her panty ice cubes are melted completely it wets her panty completely with her precum juice. After heavy with her boobs Krish moves to her navel sucked it and played with tongues she pressed his head and waving his hair with bite her lips in sex pleasure.

Krish moves to fridge takes honey bottle and applied to her necks, breasts, navel and armpits, mean time she takes his hand and licked the honey in wild suck, Krish feels shiver due to her wild action, Regina leaves mean time Krish sucked the honey on her necks then move do her armpits he licked honey with her sweat.

Already their body was seat due to foreplay and hotness occupies, Regina goes in heaven feel she thinks Krish was different from other actor till since other actors used actress for their own satisfactions without concentrating to give pleasure to the actress, same time Krish do not thinks about past darling now help me to remove ur last part of dresses from your body lift your legs.

After she lifts he legs he removed her petticoat in few seconds, Regina wants to dominate in Krish before he attacks her. Regina said Krish shall we do 69 positions, Krish said your wish I am ready then they lay in 69 positions, she removed his brief then her eyes are tries to come out after see his tool size its salute her in 90 degree angle. 

Mean time Krish start his action she forget to dominate him before he assault, Krish chewed her pussy lips also insert his finger for finger fuck, after few tongue play on her clits then he taste her pussy lips then he starts finger fuck in medium pace. She cannot handle to suck his cock due to his foreplay action, she just doing massaged his cock, he slowed down his action then Regina take charge on his penis.

He played with cock tip by her tongue he feels real pleasure now but he worked in her pussy to give pleasure both compete each other to give pleasure by their tricky foreplay. Regina played with his testicles with licked his cock tips then she sucks his cock later it goes in and out in good speed also hits her inside tongue and so places. 

Mean while Regina ejects her orgasm with heavy moaning sound also left his penis from her hand and mouth by Krish wonderful pussy licking and finger fucking without wasting her juices Krish tasted it was sour taste he drinks it without hesitant…….

She rotates her head in sideways due to Krish wild sucking with fingering after her orgasm, after some time she plead him to leave her but Krish continued few minutes later he feels enough play there then he asks do you want with my little brother. She said yes with sexy tone due to his foreplay effect……

Regina body was in erected stage few minutes later only come down moves from bed and sit Regina moves to his crotch are then she take charge on his penis again, she wants to take revenge for his foreplay action since he chewed and bites her pussy then sucking and fingering her hole in vigorous speed.

Now Regina takes his penis in hand it always salute to her she played with his balls he feels tickle asks her to suck soon but he give more tickling before sucking mean time he uses remote to increased speed of copter. 

Same time Regina increased her licking he puts remote and pushed her heads towards his cock now her mouth taste his cock fully, she starts to sucking his cock in wild manner, Krish said slow down bay but she chewed his cock and bite with teeth softly but Krish feels pain.
[Image: FB-IMG-1575856912119.jpg]
Krish told darling you now in revenge mood pleas handle in gentle I cannot control she did not heard doing her fun then he knows without fucked her mouth by his penis then he cannot escape from her revenge action. He managed to fuck her mouth mean time she slows slightly he sued that and fucked her mouth it hit her inside tongues and some places.

Regina feels pain then she left his cock with anger Krish smiled on her come and play in gentle she said no I am not in mood, Krish she acts like anger then he hugs her and said sorry mean while he licked her necks then she goes down herself and sucked his cock also playing with his testicle balls.

Krish massaged her head mean time he feels his orgasm due to excellent blow job by regi he fucked her mouth she knows he was in his orgasm then she accepts his mouth fuck but Krish with draw his penis from her mouth. 

Krish relaxed few minutes mean time she asked what happened, he told before we reached Andaman island  I w ant to give treat you. Regina surprised and asks what treat?

Krish request her to lay on bed, after she lay on bed asks her to grabs her boobs with both hands for tit fuck it was new experience for her then he taught how to handle her tits in her hand. Regina doing then Krish sits on her his tool ready to tit fuck now then he insert in her centre line of her breasts his tool goes in and out also reached her lips……

Regina feels good after two more times for tit fuck he fucked her in good pace then he feels ejects so he increased his pace mean time she feels nice pleasure due to cock friction between the gap of her boobs, 

she enjoyed these fuck with moaning sounds with open her mouth like yeah Krish shoot shis cums straight to her mouth she tasted without hesitant with yeah baby come on my mouth then Krish sprayed his cum on her mouth some drops on her breast and cheeks.
(I forget to tell how her breast looks she had breast like two little rock mounts many fans are know after her 1st film how her breast looks)……..

After treat her mouth with sperms Krish lay beside and take rest with playing on her hips by hands……..
Regina used her hands and licked his cums wherever it spits then she said great fun I am waiting for more fun in island may I right darling, Krish said we will see our fun later darling 

Now time for Gani and Anushka now we take break mean time Copter warns them they are in island………….

To be continued soon....... ;) Thanks for the readers and forgive my mistakes friends...
[+] 2 users Like krishkj's post
Like Reply
[Image: 78818773-620446288763084-7341067091413303296-n.jpg]
image album hosting
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: 78818773-620446288763084-7341067091413303296-n.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 2 users Like ashw's post
Like Reply