Poll: like this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
50.00%
1 50.00%
dont like
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your roleplay ideas here
This thread for sharing your roleplay ideas and plots. Interested people can start roleplaying using these plots
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
PLOT 1 - A lady security officer officer is put into investigation of a r a p e case. The higer officials give pressure her to find the culprits in one week. So she disguises as victim and wantedly gets captured. After 1 week, what happens to her?? will she capture them all or she is addicted to her new life??
[+] 2 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
How about Horny Housewife rents her Upstairs Room to a Bunch of Bachelor Boys working in shifts?
So she provides them 'special' Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and sometimes late night snacks also. And she serves them in person with nice hospitality ....... poor Hubby is past his prime, always watching TV and sleeping, so he don't Mind Wife busy else she will be nagging him.
Fortunately they Boys each become her fan and follower and devote their Youthful energy to giving their Landlady all the rent and high demands.

I can say I relate nto this a bit... when I was a Bachelor lad, I stayed in a PG arrangement, and had the fortune of having had a nice Mami in her 40s as neighbor who used to take special care of me.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply