Misc. Erotica A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP
Hi friends

Welcome to our New XOSSIPY
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This  story is written by  the user  dirty_dirty
All credit goes to him

A TRUE STORY : POVERTY TO WHORESHIP

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply
It was already 10 am in the morning, Sumi's mom came to her, and shouted ... "don't u have any responsibilities about the family ?... kya shoch ke rakkhi hai tune ? tujhe maine keh diya na kal raat ko, u must go to the kirana shop by 9 ? sabkuch bul kyu jati ?... Sumi looks at her mother helplessly, Mom, she says, u know why i can't go ? this saree is not even worth to wear outside, one salwar is wet, main kaise jau ? aur waise mohalla pe... before Sumi could finish her mom shouted, "Shut up u dumb... will u ? sab mohalle pe aise hi hote hai ? Thoda chedkhani to lene hi padegi na ? " immidiatly changing her voice she says, "beti, ek kam kar, tu choti ki fock pehen ke chali ja... waise dur bhi nahi hai...
Sumi startles, ... "mom, in that frock ? i'm already 18, and cchoti is , uski frock... Sssssss.... her mom hisses... chup beokuf ladki.. mat bola kar ki u r 18.. ab jaldi se ja aur get the things... Sumi says, money ? Mom replies, first get ready, i'm giving u.
Sumi looks herself in the mirror... she feels awkard, the frock reveals over her knees, her soft smooth fair thighs... her bulged boobs are almost popping out... the frills and the print on the frock makes her look like something like a grown up kid. Her mom comes and stands at behind..."nice, it fitted perfect,"..she says..."now be fast and get the goods"...she delivers a bag and a chit of paper..is main, i have liste everyrthing. Mom... Sumi says in irritation... woh ab free main kuch nahi denge... he made it clear to me last time only"... Sumi's mom keeps her hand on her head... "Tu ja beti, and tell him, it's the last time... use mana le beti"... Sumi wanted to say something... but her mom says.. "mere liye na sahi, apni cchoti behen k barey main soch k ja beti, apne buddhe bap ki soch"..Sumi takes the bag and heads out to the shop...
=========

welcome   

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Sumi kept standing at the side, as Varun, the Shopkeeper's elder son was busy serving the customers. Three workers were working like machines as Varun kept on ordeing and packing... as the last customer left, Sumi takes two steps forward, Varun looks up at her, then his face changes in disgust... " Chal.. how much are u paying now? " ... "kul milake 1765 rs total.."... Sumi startles.. "err..bhaiya..paise to de denge.. can u please ..." and she put the chit forward... Varun spits on the street in anger, and yells " Mazak mar rahi hai tu ?"..."get lost from here,... pehle paisa chuka.. nahi to yaha par aana mat.. bhag abhi"... Sumi almost choke in agony, all she could say... "Bhaiya please..is bar de do na..meri behen..."... "teri behen ki ma chod sali bhikhari ki bacchi ...yahase jayegi ya fir chappal utaru ?"...Sumi could feel her ears turning red, and could feel the passerbyes are stopping bye to hear the sweet conversation, the workers in the shop, still work as machines, but they have a faint smile on their lips...
A customer has just arrived, it was enough for Varun to shift his attention...Sumi wanted to leave, but again, the hunger striven face of her father, her siblings come up. She stands there, waiting for the customer to leave...
As the customer leaves bye, Sumi whispers..."Bhaiya, last time, de do na please..."Varun now giggles a crude smile and says... "Kyu, teri randi ma jab apni jism bechti hai, free main deti hai kya ? usse teri family ki bhookh nahi mit ti kya ? Fir tu bhi khadi ho ja raste pe.. tu to kacchi hai..zyada kama legi.. chal hat abhi"...Sumi's face is red, the workers stopped work and listening..and getting a real fun today... Vfew drops of tears roll down from Sumi's eyes... "Bhaiya, jo chahe keh lo... please mujhe thoda chwal aur anaj de do please..main tumhari pair parti hu"... Varun is irritated like hell.. and now takes off his slipper and throws it direct on Sumi, it hits on her arm, people are watching the fun, Sumi picks up the sandle and weeps.."Bhaiya, please..de do na"... Varun now takes off the other chappal and comes down on the footpath.. "Sali aaj tujhe yaha se joote marke nikaloonga"..and he grabs Sumi by her long ponytail.. and raises the chappal...
===========

welcome   

Like Reply

Varun ! stop it... a calm cold voice makes Varun stop his move...it's his father..the Lala, who sits in the inner room, the godown. Varun drop the sandal, but still Sumi's ponytail is hard tugged in his hand. "Tu ja, aur Malkhani se baat karke aa, about the shakkar and gehu he was about to send, aur...bank bhi jana"... Vanrun nods his head, and look at Sumi and leaves with one worker. Lala shouts, "yaha pe kaun si tamasha chal raha hai ? bhago yaha se" the crowd is not happy cos everyday they don't chance to see such a tamasha. Sumi still stands there like a stone doll, she couln't still belive what was going on for last few minutes.
"Sumi beti, idhar aa"... Lala says in a confused voice, he seems quite disturbed by the incident. As Sumi walks softly inside the shop, Lala looks at her, and softly he says " tujhe zor se lagi hai, hai na ?" Sumi now couldn't hold her tears anymore, she breaks down into tears, Lala raises her hand to keep on Sumi's shoulder, then in a sorrowfull voice, he says... "Sumi beti, tu andar ki kamre main baith, muh pe pani de... and control a little, jo kuch bhi hua..bhul ja...." "Ramu" lala calls his other worker, "Sumi beti ko andar bitha"...
The whole room where Lala sits, is full of tons of chawal, gehu,anaj,shakkar... looking at it Sumi thinks, "agar mujhe todi si bhi mil jaye ...to do char din my family don't have to think of anything". The workers are busy gathering sacks. Sumi never saw so many sacks of food ever, so she starts counting the rice sacks. So carried away she was, she couldnt feel the presence of two hands around her waist from back, but when a palm brushes over her huge fat soft asscheeks, she shivered and turned around... Chacha Ji !!!
===========

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi turned to c the lustfull eyes of Lala, "Ssssshhh..beti.."... Sumi looked around in distress, she realizes there's no workers now in this gowdown room, and Lala has locked it... Lala's hands are trebling in sheer exitement of touching the soft skin of a nineteen years old girl... "Sumi beti... bol..kya kya chahiye tujhee..."... and his lusty tremling hands roll over Sumi's thigh, Lala not even that confident enough to lift up her frock too.. Lala bends a little, with his 60 years old hands brushing on the thighs of a teen...Sumi is trembling, she remeber the days hen Lala used to give her free lojenzes and candy and would call her beti... Lala's hands reaches her waist, trying to clutch her around...Lala sweating in exitement... Sumi feels like scraming at the top of her voice, but she bites her lower lip by her teeth and makes a dumb sound of dismay and utter disgust and stand there as her poverty striken family's face surfaces on her eyes.
"Dad.. Dad... aap andar ho ?' a sudden knock on the door, it was enough a shock to kill Lala by heart attack, it was Varun, he came back, Lala looks around like a trapped animal, and looks at Sumi.
Sumi trembling in fear, she can't even imagine what Varun may do, if he finds her here. Lala pulls Sumi by her hand and show the small door used by lebourers which end to the alley where they pee.
"Dad, are you listening ? Aaap thik ho na ? Darwaza kyu nahi kholte ?" Varun shouts... Lala pulls Sumi aside to the alley door, .." Beti, kisis se na kehna, tu ab yaha se bhag please, aur sun, raat 9 bajey yaha aa jana, Varun stays at other shop then,..chwal, anaj sab milega.." Lala grins and picks up a 2lb bread, "ise le ja abhi beti, aur zor se bhag"...
the knock on the door starts again... Lala answers back now " Varun bete, main thik hu... bhagwan ka nam le raha hu.. do minute theher ja"... and he turns to Sumi " tu abhi khadi kyu hai beti, ja ja..." and he almost pushes her to the dirty alley... Sumi almost covers her face with the bread and runs out of the alley.
==========

Sumi just ran to her house, one point she was believing she has got the purpose served. As she enters her house, she wanted to handover the bread to her mom, but the living room was empty, she peeped into the only bedroom they have, her sick jobless father is lying there, but could now hear a murmur and giggle... she slowly, but out of curiosity takes few steps forward, and the voices came on clearer and louder, one was a male lusty roar, and other was a female flirty giggle, as she peeps forward, she finds her mother Dolly standing and giggling while the landlord is holding her lifted saree in one hand and fingering her pussy... Sumi couldn't believe her eyes, she turns around and runs to the living room... throwing down th bread at one corner, she feels like puking, she feels like banging her head. Sumi clenches her face by her nails, she can't believe her eyes, Varun's words of calling her mom a whore comes back into her mind... she stares blankly at the wall.
Kya layi beti ? Dolly enters the room normally, with a smile on her face. Sumi looks at her in disgust and throws the bread to her. Dolly catches it smartly,... "Kya baat hain ? Meri gudiya itni parishan kyu hai" she smiles like an innocent mom. Sumi stands up and faces her mom... "Mom, i have come little earlier only.."... she stops."I know, i got ur stepping sounds when you entered into ur dad's room"
"Mom... fir bhi ?"
"Fir bhi... kya? "
"Kuch nahi mom, main soch bhi nahi sakti thik, aap inti giri hui ho ? Now I understand why you forced me to wear a frock to the kirana shop ... Varun bhaiya told right...you ..you are..."
Dolly smiles, a painfull smile.."yes, a woman who sells her body"...
"And aren't you ahshamed of it Mom ?" Sumi shouts in pain and disgust, her voice broke in weeping, "aur ashamed hoge bhi kyu? You want me to do the same too, na ?"
A tight hard slap crashes on Sumi's cheek..."Beokuf ladki" Dolly breaks down, "Aj subah tu keh rehi thi na, ki you are 18 ? why should you dress like ? tu inti bhi nahi poochi kabhi ki since your dad is sick, from where is the house rent coming? Answer me ?"
Sumi startles... "lekin mom..for this..."
"For this ?..." Doll giggles madly..."Nahi bti, for last one year our Landlord wants you in his bed..so.. me..your mother.. (broken voice)..pull up my saree...in front of him... sleep..with..him... so..that he doesn't harm my ...beti" Dolly breaks down...
Sumi is struck my a shock
============

Dolly breaks down in tears, so does Sumi. Both of them cry helplessly to the fate.
But the afternoon, changed the scenario, with Vasu, a weel wisher informed Dolly, that she has got a job in a travel agency in front office. After many days, there were smiles in every faces. Dolly, after many months, oiled her daughter Sumi's hair and tie a long lovely plait.
Dolly and Sumi, both were planning how to manage once Dolly starts getting the salary. Sumi says, even she wants to do some summer jobs, but Dolly insists Sumi should finish her studies and then go for a proper job.
It was almost 8 :15 pm, and Sumi now thinks, why don't I go to Lala and get the chawal and anaj he promised. With her mom getting a job, she is now somewhat confident.
As Sumi walks to the shop, she thinks why shouldn't she be smart too ? After the humilliation what Varun did, she must extort Lala well tonight. Sumi decides, this time she won't let the old leech touch her, take well amout of anaj and chawal etc instead, and come back.
Sumi looks around on the main road, and slowly enters into the alley. The pungent smell of pee makes her almost puke, she hardly figures out the damp dirty walls and slowly walk to the small door of the godown.
Reaching there, with much amusement, Sumi sees the door is kept open for her. "What a dirty bastard he is"... Sumi says in her mind and steps inside. Sumi looks inside and find old Lala sitting with the typical brown wrapper around him. Sumi steps inside the godown, the door slams behind, Sumi watches her back,...and....
========
Sumi gets the shock of her life. the door was slammed and closed by none less than Varun !
But why Varun Bhaiya here ? Sumi thinks in her mind.
Varun says in a cold voice, "Bahut pareshan lag rahi hai Sumi ? Kya baat hai ?"...."Ji bhaiya..nnnahi to" Sumi could say this much.
"Kya chahiye yaha ?, Yeah to bol ? " ... Varun says,.."Kuch kharidne aayi hai ?"... Sumi nods no !
"Fir?"
Sumi stands still, what answer will she give. Varun says " Mujhe pata hai tu yaha kyun aaye hai" ... Sumi's throat is now choked.
"Sali, kutia ki bacchi kutia, abhi se dhande pe lag gayee? " Varun slaps Sumi hard. There was not a bit of lust in his eyes, only anger and disgust.
"Nahi nahi bhaiya, main aisi hi chali aaye.. chacha ji ne mujhe..."... another slap bursted on the other cheeks, her soft fair cheeks were both red now... Sumi starts weeping in fear and distress.
"Ramu, Gangadhar... idhar aa"... the wrapper covered guys got up, they were workers.
Sumi takes a few steps back and Varun holds her long plait and tugs her very hard throwing her on the floor, all Sumi could do was to creep on her fours and heg Varun's feet...
"Bhaiya, is bar maf kar do",...Varun pulls Sumi up regardlessly by her plait, wrapping her palit around his wrist, he says in a cold harsh voice "Ajj tujhe aise sabak sikhaunga, ki tu to kya, teri ma bhi randibazi bhul jayegi".. and he throws Sumi on the floor again, and orders, "Is randi ki haath band piche", Ramu and Ganga pounds upon Sumi, dragging her over the piled rice sacks she was counting this morning.
=========

welcome   

Like Reply
Sumi watches the rice sacks around, Ramu drags her rudely by her legs, her dress goes up till her thighs, and Ganga's hand turn her with her face slammed upon a sack, Sumi could hardly breathe.
Ramu raises his heavy knee over Sumi's waist and presses her, Sumi moans in pain, while Ganga twists her hands for nothing, just to give her pain and starts tieng them up brutally.As they finish with tying, they get up, waiting for Varun.
Varun pulls up Sumi, again by her hair ..."Dar lag raha hai ?" Sumi weeps and nods her head.
Varun says, "I told u na, I will teach you a real lesson" and he tears apart Sumi's dress from front.

It's 2:30 AM of nighte, the whole mohalla is asleep. Even in Sumi's house, only her mom Dolly is awake. Waiting helplessly at the door, she doesn't even know where Sumi has gone. She fears something and almost weep.
Suddenly she can hear dogs barking very loud, at a strech...
and the noise is incresing...
In the faint light of street lights Dolly watches a trembling creature trying to creep on it's fours, it's covered in something browinsh. The dogs are barking around the creature. Dolly then figures out It's a human, in a sack, almost dragging itself thru the rough road, but hard to drag the waist, and...it's her daughter Sumi
--------------
==============
Doll almost dragged Sumi inside the hose, she was tremling in shock. As she almost carried Sumi inside and light up the room, she controls her shocking shriek. She couldn't belive her eyes, Sumi's face is red and wet, her eys full of shock and constant pain, she is writhering in some pain, her hair open and streaks of hair are stuck on her wet face.
Dolly holds Sumi close, but Sumi is trembling and making a dumb sound. Dolly hugs Sumi about the unknown fear.
Sumi then tells what Varun did with her. Sumi was disrobed and Varun along with Ramu and Ganga hung her by her tied hands from the ceiling and forced her to drink a packet full of mustard oil. When she refused they started beating her and then poured the oil in her mouth, hold it close and hold her nose too, making her gulp it. Then Varun pushed in raw rice and dal grains in her mouth by force and made her eat them too. then they put her down on floor and keep on pushing various thinghs like wheat flower, kali dal, chana etc in her mouth. And at last, keeping her hands tied Varun emptied a 50gm of red chilli power in her pussy and rest on her face. Sumi was blind in pain, and as she screamed Varun pushed in Ramu's soiled gamcha into her mouth.
Varun wanted to throw her out like that only, but Ramu and Ganga had mercy on her, and they requested to give her something to wear. Varun found it amusing and said Sumi will look extremly well in a sack, and so a sack was cut in order to make her dress. With a large V neck and two side circles.
Varun released Sumis hands, gave her the sack and dragged her by her hair to the door..."Fir kabhi is dukan ya mere baap ki aspas bhi nazar aayee, to teri sar mudwake kutto se chudwaunga, yaad rakhna".. a massive kick threw Sumi into that dirty alley.
Sumi had completely lost her sense of what she was doing then, but with an animal instinct she sharted crawing towards her home. She cant even walk, her waist is feeling like a furnace, her legs are trembling, she is sweating like hell, how long has she to go to reach her house. Ohhh, these dogs.." Sumi thinks..."get out of my way filthy creatures" as they sniff her ass as she crawls forth.

============
Dolly huggs Sumi tigjht into her arms, but even she didn't knew what to do. Dolly breaks down in tears with anger, an anger which will never get justise.
Dolly cleans up Sumi, removes the dirty ragged sack and dress her up. Her body still carries mark of beating.
From next day, Dolly joined the office, though it reminded her of shady deals, but however the people there seemed to keep their own workers safe.
Sumi had high fever, or next one week.
Things were gtting normal and cool these days, with Dolly managing to get some advance from her office and Sumi now normal and trying to forget that dreadfull night.
It was a friday evening when Daisy, a local friend of Sumi informs her that an agency is taking girls forsmall jobs, mostly for hosting fairs for 5 days. Sumi is happy, these fairs give quick cash and food for the day. Disy informs next morning is the interview, "humlog saath chalenge"... Sumi nods and startles .."err Daisy, teri pas..." Daisy smiles..." never mind Sumi, when i come tmrw, i will get you a salwar kurta" Sumi smiles, "tujhe main kaise.." "kya Sumi, tu meri saheli hai "... Daisy says, "mar khayegi tu fir kabhi muh kholi to.."

Next day, Daisy and Sumi reach the agency, and both are selected promptly for the agency selection. All girls were informed to wait for an hour, till various agency people come and fix them for various jobs. They also say to behave normally and decent ways. Sumi's attention was when thjose selector's will come.
One selector come and promptly selects Daisy and another girl for his local fair to be held for a week. Daisy and the girl follows him for the brief. Sumi waits with others.
Time passes by, girls dressed in jeans and tights gets selected. Sumi is in a salwar kurti, with her hair rolled and clipped as a french bun.
Around the late afternoon two men enters, as the agency people talk to them very politely. they look all the girls and whisper something to the agency guys ears.
The agency guys call several girls and Sumi at last to the next room.
All 12 girls are made to stand in a line. the two guys stand in frnt of them and calls the first girl in front. Then they look at Sumi and call her too and too more girls.
The agency guys ask others to leave.
The taller guy intro himself as Dinesh, saying the fair will be held at Vaizag and they need to travel along. Harish, the other guys says... each will be pain 500rs per day. "Everybody agreed" Sumi jumps up and says "Yes Sir" while other three girls watch her in dismay, there is a little derogatory smile on the lips.
"Nice, so we meet here tomorrow at 10 Am, girls, gets to baggages along" says Dinesh and backs off. Harish waits, "err... girls, it's gonna be a huge fair and I want all of you to look divas... " he slips out his waqllet and takes out four 1000rs note and hands on to each. "For the preparation girls..never mind... it's not ur advance"...the two guys leave promptly. Sumi couldn't just believe herself. But the other threee girls didn't seem to be mush satisfied. They keep on talking among themselves.

==========

welcome   

Like Reply
Next early morning, all four girls were at the point, and a wagon picked them up and they reached the rsort by evening.
All the four girls were given a large room in the resort, Sumi for first time in her life steps into thios world of comfort and luxuary. For her everything was like a dream.
When she calls her mom at night, she says, "Everything is perfect mom, we all four girls are togather. From tomorrow we have lots of work. Take care" Dolly prays for the good of her dauhter.
The next three days went rather hectic. Sumi was at the recption and attracted many people's attention. Sumi kept on feeling awkward as she was the topic of discussion for males.
The last day created the problem. Harish informed the girls, as the last sign-out day, all the girls need to wear ethnic wears and since the girls are not prepared, they will provide the dresses. The girls were happy. Next day all four girls went to the resort salon and got themselves well makeuped and hairdressed. Sumi felt like a princess. She had never been to parlour. The attendants were really bored as they needed to work a lot on her, but even they also compliments Sumi of her figure and hair.
The problem started at the venue, the girls were informed that dresses will be provided there, but when they reached there they were given rich saree and choli blouses. The other girls were smart enough to carry bra with invisible straps, but lingeries like that is something Sumi never heard off.
All three girls change and are ready, they step out of the changing room and take their positions. Sumi stands there in a stupid way, she doesn't know what to do. Shall she wear her torn bra under the choli ?
Sumi could hear Harish screaming from outside, asking her to come out fast. The guests are arriving soon, and then the publics will also start to enter. The reception counter must be taken care of at first. Sumi stands there, doesn't know what to do.

=============

Harish already knew the problem Sumi was having inside. The other girls were smart enough to befriend Harish while working, among them, Nisha winked at Harish and says " Kahase layee hai is cartoon ko ? Iski to bra bhi nahi hai "... another one grins "Hai na.. do bra !"... all four of them bursts in laughter. Nisha adds on..."Ek baat Harish ji, yaha pe aake ek anokhi chiz dekhi, woh hai is ladki"... Rajni, the one with almost flat boobs added up "arrey usdin to, she was stiching her bra ! maine khud apne aakhon se dekhi"... Harish can't stop laughing now, all three gilrs add on masala about Sumi.
From the other side, Dinesh comes hurriedly, "Bhai, tu iidhar hai ? main tujhe dhundta fir raha hu..chal udhar.. baat hai... girls..go and take your position, .." Dinesh stops ..."one minute, where's the fourth girl ? " nisha.."err,..sirr"..Harish stops her, "woh aa rahi hai" and then he knocks the door,..."Sumi I give you 2 more minutes to take your position. Am I clear ?" and all leave the corridoor.
What will Sumi do now ? She just can't think of nbot turning up at the reception counter.
================

Within 2 mintues Sumi was at her place. She wore the choli without bra, you can think she's so dumb, but it's actually her fear and insecurity which compels her to do such a stupid action.
Harish and the other girls understood seeing Sumi at the first site. Though she was trying hard to manage the pallu, her loosened juggs could easily be understood.
Soon, by courtsey to Nisha, the news spreads around in the fair ground. Many guys were just roaming on and keep on talking to Sumi, asking stupid questions on the brocheure looking straight at her breast. Sumi never felt so awkward in public. She didn't understood it will be enjoyed so heavily here among unknown people.
A guy cums up to the counter asking for a brochure, figgiting with his mobile. Sumi understood the guy is constantly taking her picture, that too from top angle, the guy keeps on talking to her, making her look at him.
Harish calls Sumi, and ask her to come fast. He was standing far away and Sumi had to walk really fast to reach at him. As Sumi walks as fast as she can, managing her saree and pallu, she can see harish keeping on waving his hand indicating her to come faster. Sumi walks faster through the crowded fair, she could hardly dodge the lusty hands and elbows in front and back. As she walks fast, she with a dreadfull understanding feel that her choli is slipping down, she with all her courage , leaves her pallu and pulls up the choli by both hands as she walks. By the time she reaches in front of Harish, Sumi, not being able to manage her choli blouse, gives it a tight pull, and it comes up, popping her breasts below, her nice naked bouncy boobs dangles in front of Harish's eyes.

========
Harish looks at Sumi is dismay and fun too, how can a girl be so dumb in reaction. Sumi was struck for few moments and then she promptly hold her pallu by her teeth and tries to settle with her choli and boobs. Sumi was pushing her huge juggs inside the choli, but since she tied the choli tight, the huge boobs are slipping out. Harish was so frustated he was just passing by, Sumi said in utter fear..."please don't move sir" and the pallu falls from her mouth, this time baring her again, with her one hand trying to puss one jugg in, while the other is half popping out from beneath.
"Kya tamasha hai yeh ?" Harish whispers, Sumi almost bursts in tears, and holdin her saree up, she holds the pallu by her teeth and desparetly tries to push her boobs in. Harish looks at her in fun and utter disgust. As Sumi manages to fit her juggs in, she puts the pallu at place and softly says, "I'm done"... Harish now just gives her a pathetic look and leaves. The whole day, Sumi became a center off attention for the fair people.
As the fair was coming to the end, many of the people, come up to the girls and wants to take pictures with them. Sumi feels hand of lusty men who were just trying to hold themselves from groping her. Sumi could just push off the hands with smartness but she couldn't do any more.
It was 8 30 of night, the other three girls have tagged in with Harish and went to some night club. Harish told Nisha that Sumi should not come along, it's an order. Sumi was so taken aback, that she sat sadly, at a corner. Not that she really wanted to go to the club, because, she had never been to any, what gives her pain is the rejection.
Suddenly, the room phone rings, Sumi waits for few seconds, and then pick up the phone"Hello ?"... "Sumi ?" a husky voice, "Yyyessss,.." ... Dinesh here, kya kar rahi ho ?" "err..nothing sir, kuch bhi nahi"..."OK, to mere room pe chale aao, suite no. 606,..."..."sir, main aau ?"...Sumi was afraid, not much happy to be called in the room of the boss. "ha, aa jao, we will have dinner togather, come fast, in 5 mints, OK ?" and Dinesh cuts the line.
Sumi gets up and stands in front of the mirror, she's in a cheap long skirt and a cotton shirt which is faded out a little. She combs her hair and clips it and locks the door and walks to the elevator for suite no.606.
==========

Sumi with a fearful heart knocks the door of suite no.606. She was really not sure, why is she called here for. Will Dinesh violate her. As soon as the knock fades, the door opens up whole with Dinesh standing himself. Sumi can't see his face properly, but could figure out easily that he is smiling.
"Good evening " says Dinesh, "It's really sweet of you to turn up, come in please "... and he steps aside, Sumi was startled at this reception, she felt something is fishy, but she cant't just probably run away like this. Sumi enters the room, and Dinesh casually slams the door behind, Sumi was relived to see that Dinesh didn't lock the door.
Sumi can't belive this to be a hotel room. It's so rich and luxurious, only seen in films by her. Dinesh asks her to sit at the corner sofa where he was boozing. Sumi, all this time was looking around the suite with great enthusiasm, that she could hardly hear Dinesh.
Dinesh, by this time settled down to the single sofa he was in, and now repeats..."Sumi, sit down please"...this time Sumi comes back to senses, and react promptly, with a awkward smile and almost topples to take her seat on the sofa. Sumi gave up her weight on the sofa, and she almost topples over at a side, becouse its so soft. Sumi holds herself beack to the sofa and smiles at Dinesh, a very awkward smile. Sumi was cursing her luck and stupidity, why does these thighs always happens with her ?
"Kya logi ? vodka ? wine ? sherry ? ..." Dinesh raises his eyebrow with a cordial smile.
"Sir," Sumi replies with a sweet innocent smile, "I don't drink"...Dinesh laughs loud, "At your age I don;t expect you to drink Sumi, but ofcourse, there's something called as an occasion, OK, let me decide, have you ever tasted it ? Sumi smiles fadely, she doesn't know what should she reply. Would she say, how her father's friends forced her one night and made her drink country liquer ? Or, shall she say, that how she was forced to drink beer in school picnic, by the teacher and seniors ?".... "Sumi, can you hear me ? are you tense for any reason ? Dinesh asks..."Are you OK ?" Sumi feels nervous now, she feels she is getting too much carried away, and should react normally and smartly.
"Nahi sir,sorry"... Sumi says with a smile "actually mere family k barey main soch rahi thi, kya keh rahe the aap, pardon please sir"... Dinesh smiles back, "I don't think you have tasted booze before, well, let me choose for you,..." picking up the room telephone Dinesh asks for a bottle of cider.
Sumi keeps on thinking wheather she has heard the name before or not, soon there's a knock on the door, and Dinesh calls in the waiter. The man serves the kebabs and cidar bottle and pours it for Sumi in a long stem glass. But again the waiter looks back at Sumi, and with confusion, with her clothes and looks, she is a real contrast to the hotel and to the room.
The waiter looks at Dinesh, who smiles a sarcastic smile looking at Sumi and then the waiter,"Nopes, she is not an outsider, She's in room 366." The waiter smiles back at Dinesh and leaves, before leaving, the waiter leaves a real sarcastic smile at Sumi.
Sumi sits in utter humilliation, not knowing what to do. What did the waiter think of her ? Did the waiter think her a street whore ? Or some poor girl who hooks up with rich clients.
"Cheers" says Dinesh, Sumi shakes herself up, smiles and put her glass up, says "Cheers Sir", and she sips with lots of fear, but to her surprise, she finds it very tasty . Dinesh, after a long sip in his whisky, says " This won't make you even tipsy,...Sumi"...Sumi feels relived, though she never believes males.
"Waise Sumi, today what you did....was...." Dinesh stops.
Sumi was feeling a little relaxed, and took a piece of kakori kebab in her hand, gets a shock, thinking of today, and her ears and cheek gets red. Though it's more for the humilliation what waits her.
"marvellous" Dinesh concludes, Sumi looks beack at him, trying to figure out, wheather he is sarcastic or not, Dinesh repeats,..."For the smartness and courage you have shown today, Sumi I wanna thank you from my behalf. You have done the job very good, and crossed the limit of inhibitions too to serve the job, bravo and well done" Dinesh says.
==========

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi didn't know what to say or what to react, Dinesh continues, "I knew the problem you had with your inners, but the way you managed it, it's simply daring and you deserve a congratulation" Sumi looks up in Dishe's face, actually she never heard a guy speaking so soft and sweet with her, but at the same time she feels shamefull thinking about the shameless work she has done.
Sumi would say, Dinesh can read mind, atleast her. Dinesh continues, "don't think about the accident that happened in front of Harish, it's an accident" Sumi wanted this topic to stop, she really doesn't want to rethink the incident that occured this morning.
"You are a brave girl Sumi, and an excellent worker too"... Sumi didn;t knew what to react, she shivered, and takes a long sip of the cider, Dinesh makes her shiver again,"I'm not sarcastic, you have really done an awesum job"... Sumi wanted to gather some strength and she gulps the cider bottoms up, and then smiles fadely at Dinesh.
Dinesh, whos in relax mood now, lites up a cigar and says,"So, what are your future plans?" Sumi says "err..my mom want's me to complete my studies, but i want to start working"..."You are a sweet daughter of your mom, rite?" Dinesh grins, "but why don't you want to continue with studies ? for saving your mom's money " Dinesh questions a loosely, with a casual tone, pouring cider for Sumi and whisky for himself. Sumi now takes up the cider glass, quite unmindfully, and says "money is surely a reason sir, but...actually, even the school I study, is not a good one, so I know it's of no use"...Dinesh says..."bad school ? you mean bad in studies or surroundings ?" Sumi says, sipping, "a real bad one sir, you just can't belive, the students there are really grown up people and mostly gundas"... Unlike her nature Sumi starts to talk out, not that she was drunk, but the room, the luxuary, the minimum respect Dinesh giving her and talking to her, makes her feel very cosy for the first time and feel like talking to someone and naturally, the cider created an effect on the young girl too. So Sumi opened her mouth to talk her heart out to Dinesh.
===========
"Bad boys,... what you mean by bad boys ? " Dinesh asks slowly... he is talking with ease and casual way,... Sumi smiles, "I knew you won't understand it Sir, actually, in underpriviledged co-ed schools, the boys are mostly hoodlums, in our school too, most of them spend the day smoking, teasing girls and doing all kinds of badmashis, they don't even spare lady teachers"
"Oh... I don't belive it ! the teachers don't say anything ?" Dinesh exclaims !
"Sir " ! Sumi says in a sorrowful voice, "Why should I lie you ?, some tachers are also along with them"
"And, so, you are their main target ?" Dinesh asked, expecting an yes as answer, but Sumi nods her nead for a no. "Nahi sir, I am just one of them they prey upon, they just need a girl to taunt at ! There are other girls who they are much fida upon "
"Ahhh really ? You don't feel bad that they are not fida upon you ?"
Sumi giggles like an innocent girl, she is innocent, "No sir, i don't. I would really like someone to be fida on me, but thats only if he likes me as I am, not just to tease ......"
Sumi stops abruptly, Dinesh smiles, "So, you are always safe ?"
"No sir, I didn't say that. Since I'm from a family, where my parents are very poor, and we have noone to talk for us, guys do take chance of teasing me"...Sumi takes a pause," I would have love to leave this school"
"Why don't you leave the school then ?" Dinesh asks
"For my mom ! not that she has some interest ther, but I know she wants me to study and earn , and the school I study is half free and the books are given at free too... I just can't get to another school"
"Hmmmm" Dinesh says... "Now...tell me... are you virgin ?"
This question throws Sumi in air, she startles the whole good feeling she had has all gone, and she feels her knees trembling. Her heart is throbbing hard, and her voice is choked.
Dinesh looks back at irritation. "Sumi, don't be a fool and answer me "..."are you a virgin or not ?"
Sumi gasps and bring her courage back, "YES ! and what kinda question is this sir ?"
"A very valid question before I ask you the next question, your boobs are bigger than expected, what's your age, the real age"
Sumi says her age, "well, even that is not even an enough age to have such big melons, eh ?"
Sumi drops her face, what could she say now.
"I have an option for you Sumi, since I've liked you" Sumi looks at Dinesh, she is almost sure of his next proposal.
Dinesh smiles and drinks bottoms up...."Don't be afraid...my proposal is...Sumi looks at Dinesh in fear and tension...
===============

welcome   

Like Reply
Dinesh smiles..."I have never seen a virgin girl like you "... Sumi looks at him iun confusion.. she had a strong feeling that she should leave now... she takes a stanse of getting up...Dinesh waves his hand down..."Wait Sumi... we didn't have the dinner finished yet too... you didn't understood what I meant..." Sumi looks up at Dinesh in her dumb cow like eyes.
"I didn't meant it for your big juggs"...Dinesh broadens his smile, Sumi's ears were turning hot n red... "What I meant was I didn't see a virgin girl of your age having such a financial background"...Sumi can't utter a word. Dinesh continues in a grave voice,"Girls like you get either deflowered for money or banged, isn't it ? Didn't you get such proposals ?"
Sumi says, "yes sir,..many, and the list is..."
"I know, neverending" adds Dinesh, "everyone loves to exploit poor gilrs, isn't it ?"
"Yes sir, some wants directly, some indirectly... even if they give me a 10 rs, they will keep on bragging it all around in the mohalla, that we take regular cash from him,..."
"I know,... but it seems if you have managed to save your pussy from deflowration, you had to take that tormentation over ur juggs" Dinesh spurts each word with masala making Sumi's whole soul to shiver.
"Am I incorrect ?" Dinesh laughs, "Well...my proposal now... I wanna see you"
"What sir ?" Sumi now speaks up with strength, her chin in hard now, her eyes are cold, now he can figure out this man. Till now Dinesh was unscroupulous, but now Sumi can figure him among the same power having creatures who torments on her, maybe the mohalla guys, or th tution sir, or the rich guy next to house.
But Sumi still doesn't know Dinesh, he sits back with a relaxed mood, there's no sign of lust in him.
"Sir, I think... I should ask for leave"... Sumi says coldly.
"You have mistaken me Sumi" Dinesh says again... "I wanna see you naked, in front of me, but I have no intention to touch you even....Please preserve your virginity for your romeos. I just want you to sit in front of me and have yor dinner naked, and for that, I'm gonna pay you five grands here rite now"
Sumi is dumbstruck, she has never heard this kind of proposal, but five grands ?What does grands mean ? Must be five hundred ! That's a lot to her. But will he...
"Grands ?" that's what came out from her confused mouth.
"Grands, Five grands, means five thousand rupees" Sumi doesn't know what to say, five thousand rupees ? Is this guy mad ?
Dinesh slips out his wallet and take out 5 orange notes of 1000 and keeps it on table.
Sumi can't talk, her throat is choked and her heart is beating hard
.She thinks " Five thousand rupees ! But, disrobing and eating in font of him, naked ! That will surely make her look like a slut, but...five thousand rupees ! What if Dinesh rapes her, or is she happily selling her off in 5000 rupees ? Is that's what is said in undertone ? Does her izzat really deserves 5000 rupees ? Everyday and night people keep on threatning her to abduct and enjoy her, molestig her, taking chances, how many days can she let herself save ? This five thousand rupees will make a big difference in their life"
"Well Sumi, If you agree,... you may pass me the phone so that I can order our dinner,...or else, good night, thank you for your wonderful stay ! "
Sumi looks at Dinesh in confusion, what lies in his eyes is true mystry, but not lust.
Sumi thinks, will she willingly agree to be a whore ? Sell her body for cash ?
"Sumi, I am a man of taste, if I would have wanted you in my bed, I would have paid you more, dress you in my way and then use you... now I just wanna see you, I don't have any reason to bang ur poor pussy"...
Sumi looks at Dinesh hurt, but her eyes stuck on the 1000 rs notes.
What will she do ? What will she tell her mother ? What will she feel if she comes to know about this ? Will she do ? or...
=========

Sumi looks straight, her chins and face is hard, she stands up,..."I agree,sir"...
"So, you are atleast not that dumb, as much as you look" Dinesh smiles... Sumi looks down, ..."Hand me the phone Sumi, aren't you hungry ?"
Hungry ? No, she's not, but what she wants is to finish this thing off and get the cash, she is quite sure, she has to spend the whole nite here, in Dinesh's bed.
Dinesh went on speaking over the phone, ordering foods, Sumi was busy thinking these. Dinesh keeps down the phone and looks at Sumi meaningfully.
"Open up" Dinesh says, with a sigh, which clearly shows that he thinks his ishara was in vain.
Sumi stands up and turns back. Dinesh picks up the cider bottle and fills up Sumi's glass, and sips in own dear whisky. Sumi's hands are slow... she's feeling they are heavy like rocks, she herself could just open the top herself. Panting, she is.
"Sumi, don't take so much of time ! I'm not having a suhag raat with you"
This unexpected dry comment makes Sumi come back in reality. She bends down and slips off her long skirt and stands still, what she forgot was, her old faded off red panty is torn in few places at back, even at the elastic.
"Yummy" Dinesh replies. Sumi puts her head down. She still can't turn herself to Dinesh.
"Not your lousy fat ass... the torns on your panty !...never seen someone wear such a panty, it should be in museum !"
This bitter fun makes Sumi turn around in shame and anger.
"Is this your torn bra ? Take it off ! and that strip of elastic and piece of cloth around your waist. I didn't ask for a strip show from you, ..."
Sumi slips off the bra and panty now, understanding Dinesh will keep on commenting untill she shows her strength. "He said he won't touch me, OK.." she thinks, and sits back to her seat, with crossed legs, and with a pale smile and picks up the cidar glass.
Dinesh and Sumi both sips now, suddenly there's a knock on the door..."Dinner Sir"
Sumi looks at Dinesh and streches her hands for her dress, she thought she will run to the bath with her clothes.
"Uhhh" Dinesh makes a brief no. "Hide under the bed sheet, go fast "
Sumi looks at Dinesh in dispair and runs for the bed, that very second Dinesh speaks out "Come in"... Sumi just jumps on the bed and hide herself under the bedsheet. She has never been to such a bed, but she can't feel the luxuary now, waht chills her that she absolutely forgot that the door was not lock.
Two waiters come inside room with trolley, and as the reach the room, and ready to serve on table, their eyes stucks on Sumi in bed.
Dinesh stands up, looking that the waiters are looking at Sumi, Sumi can't look at the waiters, it seems they are taking much time to serve, she looks helplessly to Dinesh who stood up, walks forward and picks up Sumi's bra panty skirt and shirt from the floor and wave them at Sumi.
Sumi just can't belive how can a person be so mean! The waiters controls their smiles and nods and leaves. Dinesh throws back the clothes on floor.
"Get up Sumi, enough of coverage" Dinesh grins, as he sits back to his place.
==============

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi looks at Dinesh in dismay... will she react ? or wait some more time ? Sumi actually promptly comes out from the bed, more because that Dinesh can't comment.
She comes back to her place and sit, trying to act as if nothing as happened, she bends in front a little, so that her hairs fall over her face and she can hide the one or two drops of tears that was gathering in her eyes.
Sumi wipes her face normally, and picks up the cidar glass. She is feeling cold because of the stong ac, but she knows again, thre's no meaning of saying it to Dinesh.
The lovely smell of foods are diverting her mind, she never ever smelled and seen so many delicasies served in front. Sumi doesn't even know what are they.
Dinesh takes up a plate and serve food to Sumi, in which Sumi feels more uncomfy.
Sumi just took the first bite and then stops suddenly, she remembers her family, her siblings, her mom. How can she eat these things, Sumi feels her own meat is served in the plate, as she sits naked, with the plate with a mouthful of food.
Dinesh was watching Sumi with amusement and a pale smile. "Food is not good Sumi ? Not well cooked I belive ? " Diensh says with a sarcastic smile. Sumi nods her head and opens her mouth, but weeps off,"mmpfffmllyy..sirr"... as few particles of food pops out from her mouth.
Dinesh smiles, "I understand, you feel bad for your family, rite ?" Sumi nods her head, she is weeping now, the tears runs over her cheek and drops on her boobs, running over her pinkish brown nipples.
Dines says, "Don't worry Sumi, one day you will earn enough to feed them like this, I know"... Sumi smiles and tries to control herself. "Please eat Sumi,... you are having this treat becos you deserve it !" dinesh adds on..."the kinda courage, and errr..shamelessness you have show today in fare"... Sumi doesn't know how to react.
"EAT Sumi " Diensh says in a cold voice,"One day you will definately feed your family like this by selling your meat. But do sell wisely,..." Sumi puts her head down and starts to eat, that's the only thing that can stop Dinesh from commenting.
=============
Sumi keeps on eating, she sighs inside her. Gosh ! can't anything happen properly to me ! For the first time in her life she was tasting foods like this, but like this ? naked in front of a person and eating !
"How's the food Sumi ? good ?" a smiling Dinesh asks... "To be truthfull I never had these in my life sir, I am really thankfull to you "... this is what Sumi spurts out with a sweet smile, she knew, showing her gratitude must pump up Dinesh's ego and would stop him from humilliating her sweetly.
What actually frightens Sumi is Dinesh's eyes and attitude. He's sitting as if Sumi is in clothes and there's nothing unnatural in it ! His reply to Sumi's aknowledging statement made a chilling streak of fear going down through her backbone. "As a normal manners you can't leave just finishing off your foods Sumi !" Dinesh says, "You have to wait for me to finish up too ! So don't try to gobble up the foods to finish off, that won't let you get back your dresses"...Sumi looks up at dismay and fear, is Dinesh meaning what she was afraid of ? "Sirrr..."... "I mean Sumi" Dinesh says, "You are supposed to stay naked for the dinner for five thousand rupees, not that you will finish off your foods and get the money"
"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to do that" Sumi tries to manage, "actually the foods are good..."Sumi wants to cover herself up, showing that she's just blown over for the foods, but Dinesh is a different guy.
"You remind me of the cheapest street sluts, you know why Sumi ?" Dinesh asks, all that Sumi could do was to clench the feet to the carpet and bite her loweer lips with her teeth and act as she didn't hear that.
"Tell me, it's a quizee"...Dinesh has no mood to stop, "Whats the similarity between a street slut and Sumi ?say fast..come on..."
Sumi looks utterly confudes now, what the hell would she say ? What's her similarity ? Is he pointing at her shamelessness of eating naked ? She looks upat Dinesh wioth a painfull look, "Cumon Sumi, don't be a spoil sport" Dinesh says with his sweet brutal smile, Sumi controls herself and speaks out faintly " Both are shameless, sir ?" "Uhu" Dinesh nods his head, "Try again, you have 9 options left"
"What is this guy saying ? I have to bring out nine more similarities between a slut and myself ?" Sumi thinks into her mind helplessly. "Fast ! Fast ! And in details" Dinesh shouts. "errr..both, I mean, a whore and I will eat naked for money in front of someone who's paying, like you sir ?"
"You're a dumb ass" Dinesh says..."I am answering you" Sumi looks up, "You know Sumi" Dinesh says " The chepest randis, do a technique. It's a one shot agreement. While foreplay they press a nerve of their clients so that they cumout fast, and they can earn as fast as they can." Sumi looks confused at Dinesh..."When you were munching the foods like a pig, that reminded me of the quickies given by cheap randis" the dry black sataire feels like a molten iron poured in Sumi's ears. How can this guy understand everything and talk so coldly and deadly.
"Have this Sumi, this is excellent !" Dinesh pierces a piece of meat and streaches it towards Sumi's mouth. Sumi looks at confusion at Dinesh.
"Both
============
Dinesh sweetly feeds Sumi with the fork, Sumi takes the bite slowly, she can't move her eyes from Dinesh,...but Dinesh seats back laid, normally, and with a smile at staring Sumi he says, "why r'nt you chewing ? it's not your meat after all !" Sumi gulps the piece of kebab as fast as she can, Dinesh suddenly leans forward to her. Sumi is stoned, she is breathing heavily and looking at Dinesh's stone face, her boobs dangling, Dinesh puts his had up and wipes her mouth around her lips with a pice of napkin softly with care, drops it and lays back. Sumi breathes back, she is deinite this guy is just fooling around.
"I'm done" Dinesh says... looking at Sumi, Sumi was munching a piece, she gulps it with relief and now looks at Dinesh with a confused look, for what's next !
Dinesh stares at Sumi, straight, the uncanny look, Sumi is feeling extreamly uncomfortble, why doesn't this guy speaks up about his original wish, damn it, Sumi thinks and look at Dinesh with a poor look.
"The dinner is over ! Now you can wear clothes Sumi ! why are you still showing me your meat ?" Dinesh suddenly says, as he picks up the five thousand rupees notes and wave around Sumi's face with a grin "All your's Sumi".
Sumi, gets up with her head down, to pick up her clothes, as she finds her skirt under Dinesh's botted feet, she promptly picks up her torn bra and panty and wear them fast, and then the top, and politly she asks "Sir, appki pair... on my skirt", " I know it Sumi" and lifts his feet from the skirt. Sumi takes it, wear it and keep standing, Dinesh again streches his hand and give her the amount. "Thank you Sir" Sumi smiles gently, Dineh smiles back, "It was a wonderfull stay Sumi, thanks a lot and take care." Sumi says,..."Sir, fir aise kam ho to..."..."You meant dining naked ?" Dinesh grins, "No sir, fairs and summer jobs"..."That will depend on your then market value Sumi ! We didn't choose you all for just hosting ! Naturally people loved when you girls greeted them, chatted with them, attending their needs,...waise, for now...good night" Sumi feels like a dog kicked out and she promptly uttered "Good night sir" and leave.
As Sumi stands in the corridoor she can't really belived Dinesh paid her 5k for dining naked ! This does sounds gross, but he didn't even touched her ! And he really paid her the money ! By this time Sumi was back in her room, it was already quarter to twlve of night, naturally none of the other girls were back from their night outs !
Sumi tried to sleep, but she couldn't, the images of humilliation, the caring moments of Dinesh, the offering of money, Sumi sits up and lihts the room and puts the tv on.
But inside her mind, she was feeling the pain of showing herself naked and getting money for that. More as she accepted that herself. It's not the first time, she has been disrobed, but it was always againt her wishes, but this... she really feels like a prostitute herself.
Sumi, suddenly feels a dark shadow in her mind. She was all thinking of how she sold herself for five thousand rupees, and suddenly she thinks, why didn't she herself asked Dinesh wheather she can serve more ? Maybe Dinesh wanted her to say to take off her virginity ? Wouldn't have he paid her more ? "Accha" Sumi thinks in her mind..."If Dinesh ji would have paid me 5000 for just being naked, how much would he pay for taking off my viginity ?" Sumi is now in a trauma and thinks wheather she would make the move herself. Sumi gets up from her bed, as if possesed and walk towards the rom telephone, "suite number 606" Sumi murmurs in her mind, as she stands at the telephone corner. Sumi picks the phone up and...
==============

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi has picked up the phone, but slams it down. She slpas herself hard, what the hell was she going to do.
Her slap was more towards her own consense, that's why the burning was both on the skin and inside. "Is this why my mom trying day and nite to educate me ? Is this why she is letting her body open to the dirty hands of the landlord who's preying on her ?"
Sumi sits back on the bed, and what about Dinesh himself ? What would be his reaction ? He could just refuse her and bath her with sarcastic remarks ? Sumi takes a deep sigh, "whew ! a close save..from myself" Sumi says...
The knocks on the door and the bells made Sumi be back in her sences. She gts up fast and open the door, as Nisha and others enter the room. They all looked tired, but a bit upset too. They get into bed directly, and so does Sumi.
Next morning, all the girls were returning by the car.Nisha suddenly rose the topic with a bitchy smile, "Sorry Sumi, yesterday we forgot to inform you, that we will be so late, we had a wonderfull dinner there ! You must have starved ?" Sumi was by the rear window seat, she takes a glance at Niosha and replies normally, "Nahi, Dinesh sir ne dinner pe bulaye the, had dinner with him " All the gilrs faces get black, specially Nisha's, in real yesterday nite, Harish just took them along to the club, but there was a huge crowd, and soon they discovered, Harish took them just to increase the number of girls in the group, all the time long, Harish was busy with other girls.
Suddenly, the driver asks, "Madam, let me know the direction of your house first " Nisha says, "agey se right le lena"...the driver with a irritated face say, "Sumi madam se baat kar raha hu, use pehle ghar pahuchana hai, Sir ki order hai" Nisha and others are struck, and so is Sumi. She knows, here sir means Dinesh, but why is he doing this ?
The driver asks again, "Madam, apko ghar tak chodne ki order hai, Sir insisted that I must drop you first, then anyone" Sumi normally says the direction of her house, and asks the car to stop on the main road, in front of the lane. The driver gets down and takes her bag out and insists that he would carry it to her house, Sumi pleaded him not to do so, and she thinks, as a manner she should be giving soome tips to the driver. For the first time she could open her purse to give tips. She takes a fifty rupees note, will it be too less ? He is a rich person's driver. How much should she give ? 75 ? or 100? Whole Hundred Rupees ? As Tips ! Sumi slips out a hundred rupee note and strech it to the driver. The driver bows and salutes her.
Sumi takes up her bag and walks to the shanty with her head held high. She's feeling like a queen ! For the first time in her life, she gave tips and that too such a large amount. Sumi was feeling like a princess and with smiling face she entered her house and rushed to the room to meet her mom.
Dolly was there, but, Sumi startles seeing her, "Mom!"..she says...,
============

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi looks at her mom, with disbelief and suspision, Dolly has a typical awkward smile on her face, "Tum kahi ja rahi ho mom ?"Sumi asks, she never saw Dolly dress like this.
Dolly was in a cheap red netted saree with golden gltters and stars on them, a low cut back open sleevlss blouse,her hair is oil slicked and smoothly side parted with a bunned plait at back. That moment, Dolly was painting her lips with typically sticky, glossy red lipsticks.
Dolly's hand have already stopped, her lip was halfdone, she looks at Sumi once, to her eyes, with deparity, and then again looks down.
"Mujhe batao mom, kaha ja rahi ho ?" Sumi asks with both fear and tension, but before Dolly could reply a shriek shook both of them.
It was the landlord, he was already half drunk, and with red eyes and swinging motion, he shouts again..."oye kitne der lagaygi tu ? sali main kya tujhse shadi karnewala hu ? " Sumi and Dolly freezes, though in different reasons.
Sumi, becouse, she knows her mom is now sleeping with this guy, whose much younger to her and calling her by her name, but Sumi doesn't want to think how much Dolly is involved with him and what may be their future.
On the other hand, Dolly was wondering, how to face her daughter. Ever since she left for the job, from that night the landlord started using her. He actually came down to search for Sumi at 2AM of night, but Dolly managed to pacify him and went to his bed that night and pleased him whole night shamlessly to save Sumi. But since then, she is on the landlord's clutch. Every evening he is calling her, making her dress n act like a whore and enjoying her whole nite. She was in the fear of Sumi returning, but before she could explain, everything went hayware. Dolly doesn't know, how would she face Sumi.
The Landlord, naturally, was sick and tired of waiting and stepped in, "Kya re, putli jaisi khadi kyu hai ?" He asks Dolly, and right then his eyes fall on Sumi, "arrey ! aa gayee apni jism ko bechke ? " Sumi shivers, how does this guy knows or he is just abusing her ?
"Kya re ? teri beti ki nathwa todni khatam ? to fir aaj raat isse suhag raat manaye"
"Nooo" Dolly screams and runs in front and stands in front of him, "Chaliye na ji, I'm ready, bas aa rahi thi"
The landlord tugs Dolly hair and shakes her head hard, "To abhi tak kya apni choot main ungli kar rahi thi, jo der kar di ? " As Dolly kept pleading softly, Sumi couldn't take this anymore, she jumps into there and tries to pull off her mom, "kya kar rahe ho aap, chodiye mom ko" Sumi tries...the landlord leaves Dolly and slaps Sumi so hard that she falls on the ground.
"Itni ghamand ho apni mom ki izzat par, then give me all money !"
Sumi fanatically opens her bag and pulls out 6K from her purse and throws on the landlords face.
Sumi keeps on panting, as Dolly looks at Sumi and the notes with surprise and suspision...
The landlord counts the notes, by using her saliva, and then looks at Sumi...
"Kitne main biki ?" he giggles... "waise, rate bata..adjust kar lenge"
"Shut up ! you have got your pending rents of 11 months and the current month too, what you want now ?"
"Nothing, just the rest seventy thousand !"
"What ! " Sumi shouts ...
Dolly starts weeping now, Sumi looks at her, the landlord says, "ask your mom"
Dolly gives the explanation herself, "unki operation aur treatment k liye mujhe woh karz lene padhi"...
"You didn't say the rest Dolly, well, I'll say the rest, it also says, that Dolly will return the cash within 3 months !, well...Dolly theres a good newsaa for you, ajj raat teri chutti aur teri beti ki suhag raat.."
Dolly falls on his feet,"please mujhpe raham karo.."Dolly bangs her head on the landlord's feet, "use chod do.. mujhse jo bhi chahe karwa lo...lekin use chod do"... The landlord drags up Dolly by her hair, "Thik hai, last time I leave your beti, lekin I will teach both of you a lesson , something that won't make your stupid daughter raise her voice for her randi mom"...
Sumi and Dolly looks at the landlord with hrrifieng looks...
============

The landlord pulls up Dolly by her hair, her well done bun was already open, he took her straigtht like that, and grabbing Dolly's pallu slaps her really hard, holding her pallu back.
Dolly falls over the ground and gigging the landlord pulls the saree hard, wchich makes Dolly loose her control again and topple over the floor flat over her face. As she fell, with a dumb sound of a helpless animal, her pettycoat was above her knees, showing off her thighs, more for the shame because her daughter is present, Dolly swiftly turns over the floor, folding her legs and holding her pettycoat down. Sumi was standing at the corner with dreadfullness. In her life of ...teen years, she never ever expected to see this shock.
As Dolly is weeping and begging on the ground. the landlord bends forward and gives Dolly's blouse a massive pull, it tears off, also making the landlord topple off himself, Dolly, with extreme fear now covers her open cheast, with her massive mammaries popping out heavily, both Sumi and Dolly has real far in their eyes.
Giggling, the landlord comes up again, Dolly pleads,"Raham kijiye, apni beti ki samne... mujhe jaha le jana chate hai, le chaliye.. jo karna hai kar lijiye,... bas.. yaha nahi, main aapse bhikh mang rahi hu beta"... Dolly folds her hands to beg, and it makes her boobs show, so again she covers up again... The lardlord thinks about something and says, "Well, thik hai..yaha pe tujhe nangi nahi karenge, but I hope you will do something to show your gratitude in exchange ?" Dolly looks at confusion...

================

welcome   

Like Reply

Sumi and Dolly both watches in terror... the troubled red face of the landlord is now full with a dirty smile, he tugs and pulls Dolly rudely towards him, and then pushing her out the room, as Dolly falls over the corridoor. Dolly is so much terror striken, that she has almost her balance and hard to understand anything.
The ladlord pulls her up mercilessly, as Sumi watches in silent weeping, her protest will make the landlord to take more chances, so she stood silently, with much tesion. The landlord twists Dolly's hand at back, making her bend with pain and like that the landlord pulls her away and drags her to the stairs, towards his floor.
Sumi stands there, hlding her breathe, she could still hear sounds of falling, slaps and soft weeping. She slowly sits down at the corner and breaks down.
She is still treamling in fear and tension.
Sumi doesn't know how long she was sitting, the journey, the incidence now, everything made her brain jammed, and she was into a transe of sleep. Suddenly, she awakes, it seemed a sound of crying, she looks at the clock, 1 30AM ! Four hours passed since Dolly has gone, aagain the feeble sound of helpless begging and pain comes to Sumi's ear... Sumi slowly walks out of the room, the corridoor is dark, the sound is coming from upstairs,...where the landlord has taken her mom, Dolly. Sumi slowly comes near the stairs, the weeping and pleading sound grows, one..two..three steps Sumi gets up, and stops with fear... now the voice is more clear, ...it was clearly Dolly's voice...she is weeping in immense pain and pleading, "aur kitna maroge mujhe bete ? ahhhh..ab to bas karo... kal fir mujhe le lena..."then a blunt souund and a dumb animal sound..."pet pe lath mat maro bete, please... nahi..nahi..woh nahi..please..ahhhh"...Sumi's knees are trembling, what is the landlord doing with his mom ? Will she run up and save her ? But she can't even raise her hand, she's trembling so much...
============
All that Sumi could do now, was to carry her weary feet slowly towards the room. She couldn't dare to stand more. She was alrady trembling. Sumi slowly backs to the room and crumbles herself to the corner, with her knees folded.
Last night was so complete different, she thought she earned a bit to relief her mom, but, what is going on ? It seems they are slowly drowing in quicksand.
Dolly was back before morning, she tried a lot not to show her pains over, but her swelled up face, her way of walking all shows the mark of the torture she had to bear yearterday night.
"Tu school nahi jayegi Sumi ?" Dolly asked in a irritated tone, she was not liking Sumi to know about the whereabouts too, to a certain extent. For Dolly, she has only one hope, maybe a rather impossible hope from their strature, that Sumi will be well educated, then working for few years and then get her married. "Waise bhi, 5 days absent ho chuki hai, aaj jaa, go and get ready"
Sumi looks up to her mother and leaves silently.
She walks slowly to the small damp portion over the angan they call bathroom.
Two sides are worn out pieces of woods and a withered corrogated door. The top is faintly protected with tiles and pieces of tins. Sometimes when Sumi or Dolly are at bath, pieces of stones and bricks are thrown by unseen people making them more uncomfy.
Sumi starts bathing. Rubbing the flat dry piece of pink soap, given in ration shops. A deep breathe comes out from her chest. "School !" she thinks.
Sumi makes haste and dress herself up in her school dress, white skirt, pale blue shirt, supposed to be navy blue some day, Sumi's uniform is really of different color shade now. The torn yellowish sock can't me used any more. Sumi slips on two rubber bads in both legs and pulls up the socks so that they don't fall off. The socks have lost their elasticity maybe a year ago.
Sumi takes up her bag now, dressed in full school uniform, her well oiled hairs done in two long plaits, hanging over her rebelous bust, she walks slowly towards the school.
As Sumi enters the class, she sees a sudden change, with every student looking at her. Where mostly the boys were hiding the grins, the only few gals in the class were clearly divided into two expression, one was sympathetic towards her fate and the other is looking at her as if she has done a dirty crime.
One of Sumi's good friends Mina comes up, "Kaisi hai tu ? Ab thik hai na ?"
Sumi exclaims, " Ha ! kyu ?", then she thinks it must be mom who gave reason for her absence, so she manages promptly "abhi thik hu.. zara kaharab thi tabyat"... suddenly there was a mocking sound of baby from the back bench and a rolled paper comes and drops on Sumi's lap.
===========

welcome   

Like Reply
Sumi is confused and picks up the paper and looks back, all the guys are busy talking among themselves, but she can feel, all are actually looking at her only, from the corner of their eyes. Sumi looks at Mina, she tries to say something to her, Sumi opens the folded exercise book paper. A fast cartoon scetch of a girl, with huge belly, and written "bharpetta sumi khallas pe pehle"... Sumi's face turns red and she rolls the paper in her hand and breaks down over the desk. Mina brushes her hand on her head, "Sumi, sir aa jayenge, control yaar, is lafango se kyu ladna ?"
The next moment, the teacher was inside, the whole class stood up. Sumi managed herself to stand up, and greet the teacher with her red and wet face, few loose hairs stuck on her beautiful face.
Sumi had to control her questions, till the break. When Mina told the reason behindthe actions of her classmates, she understands. Sumi asks, "but who said ths in school that I am pregnant and admitted to hospital for clearing myself ?"
Mina nods her head, she doesn't know. Sumi thinks in her mind, in evening, she would complain it to sir.
Sir, means Raghuvir Diwedi, the headmaster of the school and the chairman to the school trust comittee. A well known social worker of the area, Raghuveer is attached to the scool and teaches the students in the evening as a part of social service. A man over fifty, he is regarded as one of the most respected person of the area. Sumi and many of her schoolmates study at his place, becos he charges 50 rupees as a token amount for teaching.
But, Sumi knows how respected he is. Actually, Sumi is the only person who knows about the sickening habit of the teacher. It started two years back, she was younger to understand it at that age.
Raghuvir would always make Sumi sit beside her on the narrow head of the table with other student surrouing two wings. Occasionally Raghuvir, would keep his hand on Sumi's shoulder or sometimes he would brush her back and pat her without any perfecr reason. But the incident wcich made her clearly understand happened in a afternoon.
Sumi went alone to Raghuvirs house that day, when he requested if Sumi would accompany her to the market. Sumi delightfully agreed, as she was young and not much a twisted girl to understand what maybe the intension of an old guy.
Surprisingly, Raghu went to a hosiary shop, and said Sumi, "Please don't mind, the maid who works in my house, uski beti badi ho gayee, and she needs one,...I hope you don't mind.." Sumi smiled fadely, more becos she doesn't know what should be her reaction.

===========
As it was a crowdy marketplace, Sumi was constantly tring to get inside the shop, in order to hide herself. As she grew closer to Raghu, he himself moved close to her.
Raghu was busy talking to the shop guy, with a red bra in his hand, "I'm not sure will this will fit her or not,..." as he suddenly asks Sumi, "face me Sumi" in which Sumi faces promptly. "What's the size of your bra ? She has the excact growth as u..." Sumi is confused and shy. She doesn't know how to react or what to react. Her mom, Dolly, had always taught her that a girl should always keep some secrets among themselves and share with only few women. But again, it's Raghu Sir, he is like her father only, will he be angry if Sumi doesn't speak up ? Sumi gasps and looks at Raghu with confusion.
Raghu, who shows a fake irritation as if he was wondering why isn't Sumi answering this normal sane question. "Tell me Sumi, what's the size of ur bra ?" "thhhirrty two sir" and "cup size ?" eagerly asks the midaged leechy shopkeeper. Sumi looks fearfully at both and says,..."c". "Fit kar jayega saaa !" the shopkeeper says with confidence to Raghu, who was till standing confused with the red bra in his hand, but for what happened next, Sumi was not at all ready. Raghu holds the bra right over Sumi's bust, cupping her boobs openly, as if he is checking the measure, Sumi is dumbstruck and don't know how she must react in the shop. Even the shopkeeper was not really ready for such an amusement. Raghu, in normal voice says to Sumi, "Hold these straps on ur shoulders properly Sumi,..hold them" Sumi does so, and then Raghu actually places the bra over her boobs well and c the measurement well. After he was done with his check he purchased those for her maid, and asked Sumi if she want's or not, in which Sumi shivers and says no.
That was the beginning, then everyday thighs increased. Passing hand and pressing her thighs under table was a regular activity on tution hours. Raghu would even detain her without reason and then pass her hand around her before he would let her go.
Sumi could have protested, but what and against whom ? A father figure of the whole area ? The headmaster and trustee of the board ? A well known social worker with security officer connections and money ?
Raghu threatend Sumi of throwing out of school, without transfer certificate, so that she gets admission nowhere. For a poor young girl, that was enough frightful to keep her mouth shut.
Whenever she ran away or tried to protest physically, the results would show in school the following day. Caning, making her pose as chair, kneel down with ears held, keeping her stand on the bench with her ears held were only few harrasments she had to face over fake complaints.
A year back, it was a evening, and Sumi was asked to stay back by Raghu to hand few more study notes... Sumi knew well that it was a fake bahana, Raghu would make her sit for nothing and leech her and praise her for nothing. Sumi was sick and tired of this pawing of an elderly respectble man. Sumi made up her mind, she will try to make few things clear to Raghu today. But this day, the approach was different...
===========

welcome   

Like Reply
That day, Raghu came to the room, where Sumi was waiting eagerly, she wanted to go home. Raghu, with a lusty smile says, "You look like a flower, a fresh flower"... as he places himself beside Sumi, who was slowly moving towards the corner of the sofa, to the wall, greeted back with a pale sweet smile,..."err..thank you sir"... Raghu places his hand ovr Sumi's knees, fondling her knees slowly, playing with the edge of her frock, as he brings his face closer and whisper,..."I wish to be a bee, so that i could drink your honey"... Sumi moves off and stands up..."Sir,..I need to go home"... in a desparet voice she says,..."mujhe janey dijiye sir, please... mujhe ...yeah sab...sir, aap mere pita saman ho"... Raghu grins a crooked smile..." nah nah... don't call me father, if all girls call me father, who can I make love with ?...hehe.. come on flower, let me smell you, I love the fresh smell of your body, the real smell of a virgin girl..." Sumi turns red in shame and spurts out..."Sir, please behave yourself..or..." ... Raghu leaves a deep sigh..."ahhh... now...you want to threat me, eh ?..." with a sweet smile Raghu's next question follows,"I'm interested to know about the ...or..I mean Sumi, or what will you do ?"
Sumi understands, she is now in a trap so she continues the begging, "Sir, please, mujhe janey dijiye,..please"...
"Nah... I won't ! And let me make few things clear to you, I can easily call people and say that you gave me proposals,.." Sumi gets a shock...Raghu grins and continues, "Noone will disbelief me, and I will say it's a dirty game of opposition party ! You will naturally be expelled from school, but just think, after declaring that you are plotting against me, can you and your family survive in this area ?"
Sumi takes a gulp, as Raghu bends towards her and whispers, "my party guys, students from scool will all pound on your house and family.. think of your mohalla guys..I give them fat donations and they work as my people,..think what they will do with you and your family ...."
Sumi starts trembling with fear as she could feel Raghus hand is now confidant and running inside her frock and feeling her buttery thighs.
Tears were rolling down Sumi's face, she has never been so much frightened in this ..... years of age.
As the lusty fingers of Raghu touches over the cotton panty...on Sumi's crouch, she shivers up and trembles...
That shivering of a year back makes Sumi come back to the present, she sees she has already reached in front of Raghu's house. She bites her lips and thinks, what she will say, when Raghu will ask where she was for last week... Sumi crosses the road and enters Raghu's house.
===========

As Sumi steps into the room, Raghu looks up at her, a thousand watts smile sparks in his eyes,...which makes Sumi more uneasy,..all the guys in the tution, Raj, Ed, Manish, Vinod,...all were looking at her with a nasty smile.
"May I come in Sir...?" Sumi asks to break the ice...
"Definetly,...we all missed you..how was your operation ?"
Sumi's jaw becomes hard as she hears the giggles wchich follows...Sumi replies in a dry cold voice "I was in Vizag sir,... I went there for a summer job "
Raghu is exclaimed..."errr... then I'm sorry..come..sit"...as he pats the place beside him. Sumi walks tacktically, managing to dodge Vinod's suddenly streched leg and reach beside Raghu and makes herself sit.
Before she could even open her bag, Raghu's heavy feet was already over Sumi's, pressing and rubbing her feet.
Sumi feels dirty, she feels if she could just stand up and slap this old dirty man right over his face ! She leaves a sigh and takes out the books and copies.
Raghu's hands have already taken their palce on her thighs, but today, he is very desparet Sumi thinks.
Other days Raghu would wait few minutes and then start. He suddenly presses the feet so hard and Sumi almost was shrieking up. She managed to hold herself at the right moment.
Raghu's hand were pressing on Sumi's thighs, like a dirty reptile crawling on her, but so desparate Raghu is, he starts to fold and lift Sumi's skirt over her thighs. Sumi is really afraid now, if anyone would bend, they can see her...she tries to hold off, but putting her hand on her lap would look quite obvious. Sumi sits still like a doll, and feel her skirt being listed up.
========

welcome   

Like Reply
Sumi shivers, she doesn't know how to fight this back. The skirt is now folded n lifted till her mid thighs, and suddenly the lifting stops. The next moment Sumi feels tips of four nasty fingers rolling over her buttery smooth thighs.
Sumi almost choked her voice in fear, suddenly the finegrs stop and the next moment she hears the rude voice of Raghu addresing her and then a rough tug on her plait.
"ahhhhhh..sir".... Sumi looks at Raghu, with other students staring at her !
"Where's your mind, eh ?" Raghu asks rudely with another pull on her plait, "In your fair ? your fair won't feed you Sumi, ... give attention to your studies...take out your copy, all are waiting for the notes !.."
Sumi startles and looks at the bloody hypocrite, Raghu is still holding her one plait in his hand but acting as if he's being a very caring teacher. Who can understand, Raghu's hands were playing under the table.
Sumi gulps and takes up the pen, Raghu keep on reading out the notes, with ease, with his one palm now playing and fondling on Sumi's lap, with her thighs.
The class was over, and everyone stood up, Sumi stands up and shakes her legs in order to make her skirt straight, but Raghu doesn't moves aside for Sumi to come out.
"Ok students, see you people day after tomorrow"... then he looks at Sumi and says, "Y did you packed your bags ? I'm giving you all the notes I gave them last week, sit down..."
Sumi leaves a sigh and sits back, she is prepared for the next few minutes of groping and sick pleasures.
The students leave with a sarcastic smile, even Sumi can see it clearly. After all is leaft, raghu himself closes the main door and comes back to Sumi, the swing door slams back to the study.
Sumi stands up in fear, ..."sir..aj mujhe.."
"Thodi kaam hai... meri tabiyat theek nahi hai... meri ma bimar hai.., kaunsi bahana sunaygi tu ?" Raghu asks with amused face as he places his hand right on Sumi's shoulder and strt rubbing his palms over her shoulder, slowly climbing down, Raghu stops over the bra strap, and keep on rubbing his palm over the strap and back, as he starts breathing a bit heavily...Sumi sits like a doll, she has actually no function to play at this tamasha,... to divert Raghu, she speaks up,..."Sir... meri ek request hai..tution k waqt..app waise mat..."...exited Raghu's fingers stop over Sumi's pouted lips,..."sssss..tu meri maal hai...agar tu ne ek bhi awaz uuthayee...aaj hi teri nathwa utar denge..." as he pulls Sumi by her plaits close, rubbing his face on her hair and plait..."mmmm..i love your plaits Sumi.. aise do choty tumne kis ke liye banayi ?"
Sumi knows what she has to answer, but she is tired of answering the regular questions to please Raghu, Raghu roars, as he clutches Sumi's other plait with his other palm, and tugs it violently, taking his tounge out, wagging in air, like a dirty s;eazy reptile..."bolo..kiske liye tumne yeah do choty banayee.. kise khus karne ke liye ? ummm" Raghu whispers and starts to rub his rough face against Sumi's neck, licking her cheek, inside her ear, biting her earlobes,...Raghu wags his tongue out and starts to lick Sumi's face like a dirty dog, Sumi is dispair and shmae spurts out her regular answer,.."you..for you sir..because you like to see me in double plaits..."..as she continues to sob...Raghu is shaking his legs and clapping his thighs in exitement, afterll, he is touching Sumi after six long days...Raghu's hands are really working hard today as he puts the hand straight inside the skirt and touches her cotton panty....
Sumi makes out a meek dumb animal sound...Raghu pulls Sumi against himself, as Sumi can feel the hot hard organ under the dhoty and over her dress...she is really nervous now, will sir have her now ? Today only ?
Sumi is turned around with a pull and a twist, as Raghu presses his throbbing organ against Sumi's skrt, over her ass, as his both hands start taking care of front. Raghus tongue was rolloing over Sumi's head and oildskeeked hair and the clear middle partings, as one hand was under skirt and other was pressing and groping her juggs. Sumi herself was sobbing silently, she can feel Raghu is rubbing himself violently against her ass and murmuring abuses to her,...
Raghu was exited for long, so he couldn't hold it up for long, as he leaves Sumi and pants, he pushes her aside as Sumi falls over a sofa in front.
Sumi understands, she must not waste a moment more in here, so she wipes her eyes and face, puts the loose hairs back and founds both of the plaits are almost open, so she opens them full promptly and makes up a bun and takes up her bag and books, with a docile feeble voice, she says,.."sir..goodnight"..
"Kal school aayegi na Sumi ?" asks Raghu with his dirty smile, Sumi is aware of this dirty smile, so she promptly nods her head that she will go,.."make sure you put ribbons in ur plaits tomorrow Sumi" Raghu says,..."Bur sir... other students laugh at me..noone in our school wears ribbons in hair.."
"you will.. that's an order..clear ? or you know what will be your situation in school ?" Sumi sighs and says ok in a dry voice and leaves.
She steps out to the street, its almost 9 Pm, and she needs to walk..as she crosses the narrow lane, she hears a whistle..followed by.."oye Sumi..ruk"..Sumi turns back and sees three guys step out from the darness of the alley...and stands around her.

============

welcome   

Like Reply
Sumi could see the shadows grow longer on the street and the faces becoming clear,...Sumi exclaims,.."Ed, Manish,..tumlog gaye nahi ?" Manish breathes close to her neck, as he bends his face lower,..."tu bata, notes kaisi thi ?"
Raj asks,.."sirf biology ki ? ya fir..."
Sumi moves off with irritation, "kya battamizi hai yeah ? kya bak rahe ho ? jane do..hato.."
Ed pulls Sumi with a blow against the dark alley wall, "yeah bata tu, teri chehra itni bikhri kyun hai ?"
Sumi was about to push off Eds hand off frm her shoulders to make herself free and to slap his face, but the question makes her a bit taken aback..."err..it's none off your business" and she strughgles to move the hands off... Manish and Raj close around Ed, on his sides, making Sumi trapped between, suddenly Manish holds her long skirt over her ass and pulls that area and showing others he asks..."yaha par semen kaise aya Sumi ?"
Raj whispers,..."Tu pandra mint pehle dono choty pe thi, abhi teri bal open aur judaa main kyun ?"....Sumi can't reply promptly...then she startles and says..."err.. tumlog aise kyun kar rahe ho mere sath..tumlog to Rajiv ke dost ho..."
Ed giggles and says,.."sun tu rajiv ki chidiya hai, is liye tu bach gayee bahut din pehle ..nahi to humlog kab tak tujhe teri ghar se uuthake le jatey aur teri body pe...stamp mar dete.." all joins the laughter...Manish says in a hissing voice..."sun Sumi, hume sab pata hai...humlog Rajiv k dost hai, and we don't you to betray him... nahito..tujhe sabsab aisi sabak sikhayenge..."
Sumi almost freaks out frm them and frees herself, and starts running, she could hear the laughter at back and ed's voice "yaad rakhna..kal school pe fir yaad denge"...
Sumi runs, not that she is running from those classmates of her, she is actually running with the impact of fear of the name "RAJIV"...
The name makes her get chill in fear, though she doesn't know why...Is that because, she is alone in this fight ? Is she so nervous because even Dolly supports Rajiv ? Sumi doesn't know, she is not even sure how much Rajiv is her love interest, but Sumi is shure Rajiv is her terror.
Rajiv, the wealthy mischievious son on the bang next door of Sumi's house. From childhood they have palyed togather. Rajiv would always bully on Sumi because he is three years older. But as time passes, the partition between rich and poor came clear. From Sumi's side, she became more reserved, and would not much interact with Rajiv, because Rajiv's mother dislikes Sumi.
But Dolly likes rajiv, rather his wealth. Dolly has a fade dream, that Rajiv may marry Sumi, then Sumi's life will be well setteled. Whenever Sumi has complained against Rajiv, Dolly would support Rajiv. Dolly would even ignore Sumi's serious complains and would be sugar sweet to Rajiv.
But for Rajiv, the bully of young days has grown up into physical bully and ownership. Rajiv controls and asks Sumi on each and every steaps, she has to inform him where she is going... Rajiv claims he has a feeling for Sumi, so he keeps on touching her, going out with her and taking chance of calling her a girlfriend. Sumi dislikes the hornyness of Rajiv, cos he hardly ever said that he loves Sumi, looking at her eyes, rather he would kiss and smooch her every chance he will get or pass his hand over her body. Even when they meet outside, Rajiv's whole mind stays on touching her private parts. Either it's physical love or it's a one sided fight, mostly reasons are, why didn Sumi talked to some guy, why did some guy commented on her and so on.
Sumi sighs, atleast, if she could have a loveble relation, a shoulder to cry upon... she steps inside and finds Rajiv sitting in the room..."Kaha gayee thi inte din ? you don't even feel like informing me ?"..Rajiv stands up with fire in his eyes, Sumi closes her eyes, she knows she will be welcomed by her beloved by slaps and abuses...
============

welcome   

Like Reply
After a 40 minutes of action packed melodramatic scene, Rajiv leaves thrashing the door, as Sumi is left crying helplessly. Rajiv has accused her like never before and slapped her face red. But more than her physical abuse, she is feeling low about her verbal abuse, as Sumi sobs at the corner of the room, Dolly enters with a stern face, "So you managed to make Rajiv leave ?... that's all yiu had to do ?" Dolly can't control her temper anymore. Sumi looks up with sobbing face, "Mom, I told hi sorry, what more could I do ?"
"If I was at your place, I would have licked his feet for mercy" Dolly says, "wisa rich guy tujhe kaha milegi ?" Sumi keep shut, she knows theres no point of fighting with Dolly about Raj.
"So did he left forever, or.." Dolly asks with a stern voice.
"Rajiv asked me to meet him at park at 3 :30 tomorrow"
"Such a sweet guy Rajiv is" Dolly says, but her own voice seemed too fake to herself, so she manages fast, " err... do reach the park at time beti,.." as she comes close and keeps her hand on Sumi's head, "kal use mana lena... at any cost.."... Sumi looks at her mom dumb.
Next day Sumi runs from school after it's over at 3. The day was dreadful with her hair hairs in ribbons, she had been the centre of attraction for all. When Sumi reaches her home it's almost 3"15, she dresses up in a skirt n top and hurries to the park, with her hairs still in folded plaits with ribbons. As Sumi runs and reach the park by 3:30 she finds noone is around, asusual, and she waits.
For a girl of her ae, waiting in front of a park is quite uncomfortble, but Sumi waits ignore the taunts and teases there and waits for Rajiv. She wants to make everything normal at any cost.
Rajiv arrives around 4:15 on his bike and takes Sumi inside the park, without even a sorry.
As they place themselves behind a shrub, Rajiv"s hand is on Sumi's lap, "so what have you thought about me, Sumi ?" Sumi is moe confused in this question, she was prepared for the hand, but not for the question.
"...err..about what Rajiv ?"
"about..you and me .."
Sumi startles, this is the first time Rajiv spoke about "themselves"..."err.. about us ? u mean our future ?" Sumi says with a sweet blushing face
"No ! am speaking of you going around without informing me, how do I know that you are notb sleeping around ? "
Sumi feels like a hard tight slap on her face.."kya jeh rahe ho Rajiv ?" she says...
"Cumon Sumi, I don't know where you were for last week, maybe you wre sleeping arouns, how can I rely on you ?'
Sumi is confused, she dioesn't really know, what should be her answer.
"mujhe kya pata tu virgin hai, ya dus aaadmi ke sath soyi hui hai ? ... Sumi's eyes fill up with tears..."How can I marry a girl like this ?"
Sumi folds her hand,.."Rajiv, belive me dear,I'm a virgin.."
"Prove me then" Rajiv says with cold face...
"What !" Sumi spurts out..
"yes... and today... either I will do sex with you today or else we finish our relation here.. now you choose"
Sumi looks up at Rajiv with fear and disbelief..."I give you one minute" Rajiv says... "choose wisely..."...
=========
Rajiv is waiting in a relaxed mood, Sumi can feel her heart throbbig as hard as the wristwatch of Rajiv... "Rajiv, can we..." Sumi tries to say... Rajiv puts his finger up, "sssssshhhh..yes or no...you have 20..no 15 seconds left" ..Rajiv puts his bike keyys up from he grass..."bbye Sumi..."..he says he advance..Sumi can't let him go, Rajiv is her only security she's trieng to fight with,.."no no no Rajiov, please don't leave me... I'm...I;m ready ..to do whatever yoy say.." Sumi breaks down.. Rajiv takes a long puff in the cigerette, he lets Sumi cry out her desparity first. Rajiv gives a long last puff to the cigerette and throw the end away, "are you done with your drama Sumi ? ,..shall we move now ?" the rude voice of Sumi brings her back to reality as she stands up silently... Rajiv murmurs, "look at you ! you look like prostitute ! " Sumi acts as if she didn't hear anything and follow Rajiv to his bike.
Rajiv drives his bike to the outskirts of the town, as he stops in a marketplace, and slips out few notes and orders Sumi,..."Go and get two bottles of strong beer from that shop.." Sumi exclaims.."me? Rajiv..it's a wine shop, and quite crowded..".."I can't leave the bike and you here, this place is crowded too...go and get it fast Sumi".. Sumi has no other way that to take order of Rajiv, and she crosses the road.
The people of the wineshop were kinda township people who kept on grinning as they see Sumi come and purchase wine. Their sticky look follows her whole body and their eyes speak a lot. Sumi buys the bottles and returns fast, as she sits back to her place she asks softly.."where are we going Rajiv"...
Rajiv doesn't replay and starts the bike instead.
After driving for thirty minutes Rajiv reaches the first motel, he stops the bike in the portico and walks in with Sumi,.."be smart" he whispers to Sumi, Sumi was walking with her head down. Her only fear, that any known person doesn't see her here.
As they reach the reception, the creepy looking manager looks up from the ledger,.."yes ?"..then his eyes fix on Sumi and his lips bend in detaste...
"err..can we get a room..for few hours ? full charge bhi de denge" Rajiv says...
The manager seemed to be ready for this question.."nahi nahi..yaha pe woh sab nahi chalega ! nikalo yaha se " he shouts.. Sumi's ears and face turns red, Rajiv acts as if nothing happened and slip out a note in his hand.."abhi ?",... Sumi turned her face aside, she can't bear this !
tThe manager turns more rude now.."bola na..yaha pe randibazi nahi chalega..nikalo..ya fir darwan bulau ?" Rajiv alks out promptly, Sumi gets confused for a second and follwo her, as she hears a voice from inside shouting,.."kaun hai re manager ?"
"koi nahi sir.. fir kisi ne highway se randi uuthake thokne aa gaya.."..the manager ends with a giggle... Sumi can hear everything, and he is dying of shame... "why me?" she thinks to herself ! Many girls do pre-marital sex, but is this the way ? Sumi sighs, Rajiv already started his bike..he says to himself and Sumi.."samne mil jayega"...
Rajiv drives in to a small sidey motel this time, Sumi pleads Rajiv to go inside alone first, if it's fixed, she will go in. Rajiv agrees and go inside to negotiate, as Sumi waits on to the gate.
The panwalla near the gate was keeping a sharp eye on Sumi, as a dirty looking guy in lungi arrives at the shp and asks for bidi. That very moment a waiter of the motel comes outside and stands in front of the arrived guy..."kitne lagenge ?" the guy in lungi asks..." abhi tak tin" the waiter replies.. the guy in lungi shows Sumi to the waiter.."nayee chidiya hai ?"..."bahar se ayee hai.." the waiter replies.. Rajiv comes out that moment and calls Sumi frm a distance. Sumi feels safer to go inside from this humilliation and runs in.
This is suppositly her honeymoon place, Sumi sighs ! A sidey motel with low lites, stained pink walls, illegal bar, the guy there takes a single key and takes them by a narrow dark staircase on the second fllor and opens a door and leaves.
Sumi enters into the room, Rajiv closes the door. It's not even a proper room, a portion of a normal room, partitioned by a plywood. A narrow bed at one side, a small folding iron table with two moled chairs and a jig of water, and a small attached bath. Rajiv places the beer bottles over the table and opens one by his teeth..and a long sip..."aahhhh.. the mood will be set now" Rajiv grins..
Sumi thinks.."is this guy looking to make love with her or enjoy a virgin prostitute for free?"...
===========

welcome   

Like Reply
" So how was your days in the fair ?" Rajiv asks, with a dirty look...
Sumi looks at Rajiv confused, she can understand well, what Rajiv is incling to, but tries to avoid it..."nice, it was a very big fair.. and you know Rajiv, we got bonus too "..."And what was the extra service you provided Sumi ? ... "
Sumi's ears turns red..."why do you keep on pointing at my character always Rajiv ? Did I ever done anything with anybody ?"
"have you been done, would you be here Sumi, with me ?" Rajiv raises his eyebrows.. Sumi puts her head down..."Look Sumi..I'm very clear from my side.." Rajiv stands up with the beer bottle, the tingling effect of beer is helping him to talk more on the point.."I don't belive you...at all" Sumi looks up at confusion and sadness in her eys to Rajiv.."but Rajiv..." "sssss..let me finish first.." Sumi shuts down..."Raight now..it's your test.. if you please me, and make me happy... then I will marry u..or else.."
"What do you mean by please me, Rajiv..." Sumi cries meekly.."can't you be a little sweet to me please...I'm feeling like a...." Sumi stops controlling her tears.."Thas' your problem Sumi" Rajiv smiles..."don't feel like a prostitute..feel like a lover..open ur clothes and come throw them on me..."
Sumi understands that Rajiv istrying to be seet, but also realizes she needs to perform as a prostitute to secure her future, she knows she is playing a stake, but she is helpless too... Sumi wipes her tears off..and tries to smile sluttyly...
"sharam aati hai mujhe.."Sumi smiles... Rajiv jumps up and pulls Sumi in his arms, as his arms roll over Sumi's body, Sumi rubs her face on Rajivs chest and hugs him...in minutes Rajiv pulls down her skirt and before she could retaliate Rajiv peels off the top too...Sumi giggles and tuen back to Rajiv as she tries to run away from him, from disrobing her playfully... Rajiv takes another long sip in the bottle and thro the top and skirt on the corner of the bed, wch drops at the narrow side of the bed beside the wall,
Sumi turns.with a swet smiling naughty face she says.."Kya kiya Rajiv..waha kyu feka tumne"...Rajiv takes few steaps forward "so that you don't steal away your lovely body from my eyes.." The words makes Sumi's heart melt, wch made Rajiv's work easy, who peeled off her bra and panty both and throw them again at the side of the bed...
"badmas..bahot satate ho tum.."Sumi buries her face on Rajiv's cheast..she want's to make her heart clear from the incident of Dinesh...she really been a seller of her body that day, but today she knows..Rajiv loves her.. and Sumi will giver him her everything...
Rajiv hold Sumi's face up, by her ribboned hair...and smooches her deeply...as Sumi herself opens the buttons of his shirt...Rajiv slowly pushes Sumi on the bed...Sumi lies down on the bed..her eyes closed... breathing heavily... rajiv kisses her lips.. her neck.. his eyes are looking on her pinkish brown erected nipples...Sumi, though her eyes are closed..can feel Rajiv's breathe on her boobs and shivering... suddenly..THUMP....Sumi and Rajiv both looks up...
Thump...Thump...Thump ...on the door..the weak door is almost breaking off..
=========
Sumi shivers up on the thump, even Rajiv is confused...he pulls up Sumi from the bed, Sumi tries to pull the dirty bedsheet from the bed to cover herself up, but Rajiv pushes her inside the small damp bathroom. Sumi stands there and trembles thinking what's next.
As Rajiv opens the door, the door slams open and a security officer inspector with two constables come inside, "madarchod..darwaza kahe nahi khol raha tha ?... the officer asks Rajiv, who's startling.."iuska kya matlab hai.. what the hell is this ?" Rajiv tries to be normal and smart.
A hard slap bangs on his right cheek, which makes Rajiv almost fall, the officer walks to the table, lifting the half finished bottle up..."ladki kidhar hai ? bolega ya..."...Rajiv instantly shows the bath and the officer gives a huge kick on the bath door. The weak bathdoor, wch is a piece of ruined wood, with an aluminum sheet pasted over it asmost breaks off...Sumi doesn't know what to do and slips off the towel from the rack and covers her up..."kaun hai andar..bahar aa"..."ji main..main naha rahi hu.." Sumi says from inside..."raste se uthake laya kya ?" the officer laughs loud in his sick joke and shouts " sirf apni huliya dikha do.. humlog ek farar randi ko dhund rahe hai.. jisne kisi ka khun kar diya..." Sumi slides open the door and shows her face, instantly the officer holds her by her folded plait and drags her out and keep on tugging her violently by her one plait..."ahh ahh..sir,... it hurts sir.." Sumi cries...the officer gives a sudden pull and makes her up straight and slaps her face hard.."nayee chidiya hai yahape ? thane pe stamp kyu nahi lagayee ?"
"sir, i am his girldfriend"...Sumi shows Rajiv,..."kya re, tu ne abhi bataya ki raste se uutha laya"..the officer says.. holding Sumi by her hair the officer now gives her the hald finished beer bottle.."chal pi"...
"sir main nahi piti..."the trembling naked Sumi answers..."tujhe abhi ise pina hai, nahito abhi tujhe randi kehke thane pe le chalenge..aur kal court.." the officer giggles...one constable comes and puses his long stick against Sumis waist and start giving pressure..."uhh uhh..ok ok..i am drinking.." Sumi takes the botlle and start gulping..she couchs bitterly and violently, feels like puking and tears pour out frm her eys..and watery nose...the officer and the constables keep on cheering her up dirtyly as Sumi blindly finishes the bottle and pants...the officer looks at her in amusement and then drags out Rajiv from the room, along with the constables..the naked trembling Sumi is left alone in the room..she feels like throwing up.. but.. she needs her clothes fast.. Sumi crawls down under the bed and pushes herself under the dirty floor to gather her dresses..half of her is inside, while her ass and legs are left outside, rite that time the door bangs open, and they return and seeing Sumi in such a amusing position the officer couldn't control himself from hitting Sumi under her soles with the baton...hard.... he hits under the sole real hard..a place to hit for criminals.. Sumi writhes up in pain..thugg.. and Sumi hits her head on the bed too..the incredible pain under feet was grwing, and Sumi, weeping like a helpless animal tries to pull her legs inside, under the bed...
=============

welcome   

Like Reply