Fantasy Madhuri Dixit and Son's
Exclamation 
[Image: amazing-saree-of-Madhuri-Dixit.jpg]

You can assume any age for the below story.
[Image: hot-black-dress-photoshoot-of-Madhuri-Dixit.jpg]

Ch - 1 BADA HO GAYA

I am Arin, Madhuri's first son. 

So let me narrate this incident which happened a
few years ago, this incident was a stepping stone for making Mom a sex toy.

It was normal week day, mom came after her shooting. She greeted me and went towards her room. She have this habit of closing door and changing but whenever no adult is at home she partially keeps it open. So for some reason I was passing by her room when my eyes felt on her through that partially opened door. She was facing the mirror and I was able to see her back. She was in her white bra, about to remove her jeans. This scene froze me, while she removed her jeans my cock twiched badly seeing that big booties of mom. She was in her panties now, looking herself in mirror, might be admiring her hot figure. I didn't move a step until she was fully dressed again. That night I got many erections but at that time I didn't knew to masturbate. 
[Image: beautiful-smile-image-of-Madhuri-Dixit.jpg]
After that day I started watching mom while she changed. For few days this went on, I was able to see her in undies at most, she never removed her bra and panties in room she chose to do that in bathroom. 
So one day this happened she was very much tierd of shooting and too lazy to go in bathroom to remove her underwears. She unclapsed her bra there and there only, she freed her breast. I was mesmerised seeing her naked back.

She than put her fingers on side of her panties and started removing that too. But as soon as she bend down to take it off her legs, I dropped my phone accidentally. Image of my mom lets say Madhuri Dixit's naked ass was the reason the phone slipped from my hand. 
She heard the sound,but before she was about to turn I picked my phone and ran from there as quickly as I can. I was unsure if she saw me but inside me I felt like she know that it was me because it was obvious as no one else was home.

I was in my room and started imagining her, I imagined her ass hole when she bent down to take her panties. My dick was hard as rock. I heard knock on my door, I knew it would be mom. I quickly got up and opened the door, she was standing there in her nighty with almost no expression on her face. She looked down and found my hard on which she ignored and orderd me to sit on bed, she wanted talk about something. 

I did as she orderd, she also came in sat beside me. She took a pause for few seconds before saying me this "Beta aaj kya kar rahe the tum mere room ke bahar jab main change kar rahi thi". I got scared now, what should I reply, I said "Kuch Nai". She "Bol do sach sach, main sab janti hun". What the fuck she know, I got more scared, no words came out from my mouth. She " Muje change karte dekh rahe the" her tone now was calming. I replied" Ha Ma", she laughed and said " Isme itna kyu sharma rahe hon yeh age hi tum log go ki aise hain, Your hormones is the reason behind you peeping through the door while I change. Aur yeh koi sharma ne wali baat nahi hain but tumhe ese muje nahi dekhna chayen, I am your mom and this is Taboo son". 

"Sorry" I said because no other word came in my mind. She wanted to have a conversation about it but I was avoiding. Finally she said "Beta main tere maa hun main samjh sakti hun tera maan kya kya karne ko karta hoga par beta tu yeh sab mere sath nahi kar sakta, par haa agar tuje help chayen khud ko acha feel karwa ne ke liye toh voh main tuje sikha sakti hun". I didn't have a clue what she was talking about, but seemed like she is offering me help in some way so I said "Yes, Please teach me".

Hearing that she thought something for a while and than orderd me to remove my lowers. What was I hearing I couldn't believe,my mom telling to remove my lowers in order to teach something,what was she gonna teach me? I didn't wasted more time in thinking and followed her instructions. I removed it and I was in my underwear and my dick was erect, so much erect that anytime it would find its out of my underwear. Madhuri also saw it, she let out a soft shy. She grabbed the underwear and removed it,my dick sprung out. I said while covering my dick with hands"Mom what are you doing, I am feeling shy".She didn't said anything, removed my hands from my cock, me not minding it .She looked at my dick with full attention as if some child saw a Cadbury and said"Bachha BADA HO GAYA".

[Image: hot-pink-saree-pics-of-Madhuri-Dixit.jpg]

For Chapter 2 you need to reply. (Story is still building)
[+] 3 users Like rboii's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Madhuri Dixit is sexy at this age so give more updates between mom and son only it is only suggestion
Like Reply
Good start, carry on
Heart
Like Reply
SUPER CONNTINUE PLEASE
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
Reporting as needed. Breaks rules and possibly legal issues.
Like Reply
Ch - 2 Hasmaithun
[Image: wp2964619-madhuri-dixit-latest-wallpapers.jpg]
I sighed, actually didn't knew what she meant by that. I asked her curiously"Mom pata nahi kyun aapko jabhi dekhta hun yeh khada ho jata hain. Generally it is not erect, why mom? ". Madhuri smiled listing to her sons curiosity and said "Beta jabhi koi ladka kisi sexy ladki ko dekhta hain toh aisa hota hain, aur tere age main yeh cheez common hain." I added "Maa par jabhi esa hota hain toh acha lagta hain, par pata nahi iske sath kya karna hota hain". Madhuri "Dekh main agar issey touch karti hun toh tuje kesa feel hota hain yeh bata". Saying this she touched my goddamn dick, omg that first touch, I still remember how her hand felt on my dick. Me"Mom hh, bahut acha lag raha hain aap bas issey pakad ke rakhyen". Madhuri slightly tighten her grip on my cock. Madhuri " Abhi toh bas chua hain dekh main tuje jo sikha rahi hoon uss se kitna maza ayega tuje". Saying this she started stroking my Dick, she was doing it slowly and fully. This just added the amount pleasure I was having. This looked a bit weird my mom playing with my dick. She used to touch my penis when I was a kid for peeing  purpose only, after that today she is doing same thing but for some other purpose. 

While she was stroking me I was able to see her cleavage, this made my dick super hard. And gradually she increased the pace. The feeling of pleasure was multiplying with the speed her hand moved. Her bangles were making sound, I eyed her massive cleavage, while she was focused on the procedure. I was pleading god to make this moment eternal and meanwhile my dick splured out white thick liquid. This was the max elevation of pleasure and I felt so satisfied. The white liquid was all over Madhuri's face and neck. Mom didn't reacted much also she was still holding it but her grip was lose now and strokes were again very slow (just like a perfect climax).
[Image: wp2964617.jpg]
My dick was small again now. She stopped stroking but was still holding it and said "Beta, kaisa laga mera aisa karna with your penis". I replied" Mom I was on cloud seven, what was that you did?". Madhuri" My boy this the thing I wanted to teach you to help yourself out when you find your penis hard. Instead of witnessing me change you can do this to feel light. This the art of self pleasure". Those words sounded so good. She cleaned that liquid on her face and neck with a towel. I asked what that liquid was she said it is called cum, it has sperms in it. To that I asked" Mom yeh sperms kya hote hain" Madhuri "Beta when a man does same thing inside a woman than this sperm mates with woman's ovaries and a child is born". Me" Oh this is how babies are borned, but mom what do you mean by doing it inside a woman?". Madhuri replied with her bit tierd face " Beta aaj bohot questions puch liye abb yeh main tuje baad main batungi, now you finish your homework. Saying this she Left the room.

[Image: wp2964491.jpg]

Keep replying, Chapter 3 on way.
If someone finds this offensive please ignore this thread instead of reporting. Also if you find anything illegal please let me know, I am new here so I have little idea where I could go wrong.
[+] 4 users Like rboii's post
Like Reply
lage raho
Heart
Like Reply
Keep it up bro
Like Reply
Ch -3 Sharm o Haya

After that day I started masturbating whenever I felt horny. At first Madhuri's thought only made me cum. But than I needed more stimulation so I started watching her videos on YouTube. She was such a hot girl during her prime days in Bollywood, I used shag on her hot scenes, kissing scenes with other actors and many more such things. But after few weeks I was craving for more stimulation to cum. 
[Image: images-6.jpg]
So one day this happen, I was laying on couch in hall and mom walks in. She was wearing a tight dress, I was able to see her nipples poking, maybe she was not wearing a bra.
[Image: madhuri-dixit-launches-enterance-of-even...730720.jpg]

Just that sight of her made me rock hard erect, I wanted to jerk off so badly seeing her. But at same time I didn't want to lose sight of her. So without thinking much , I unbuckled my jeans and took out my tool quickly. Madhuri was checking something in her iPhone, she had no clue what I was doing. I started jerking my dick while staring her boobs, particularly that hard nipples. I started imagining myself sucking her breast like a baby, kissing her nipples and drinking all the milk in it. Meanwhile she was done with her iPhone and turned her face towards me. She was shaken by the sight, Madhuri shouted "Is this the place for doing this", I was dumb to whatever was happening, I was focused on her boobs and happily shagging to it.
She with rage got off and walked towards me. This made me come to my senses and I quickly put my dick back. She came and slapped me ,not too hard though, maybe just to get me back to my senses. First I said sorry and apologize. She was less angry now and said "Beta this is not the place to do this stuff , remember what I told you after teaching you this that you are supposed to do it in your room. This stuff should be done in your private space". She continued " Thank god your father and brother are not home right now or else..." she stopped.

"Mom main samjta hun aap kya kehna cha rahe hon but main ruk nahi paya aaj apko dekh ke, aap ke nipples dekh ke" I said this while eyeing  her nipple pokes. Now she looked down and sensed her hard nipples were poking through her tight clothes. She immediately turned her back to me  and said "You naughty boy" whispered "wtf now  I need to dress carefully in front of my own son too" and was leaving the hall maybe to change. I stopped her by grabbing her hands and asked her to sit beside me on couch. She did and I spoke" Mom, plzz ruk jaye app chali jaongi toh yeh phir chota ho jayenga aur main hila nahi paunga". She didn't speak anything so I added" Maine kai dino se masturbate nahi kiya mom, muje kuch chayen jisse dekh ke main cum kar pao. Islyen plzz ruk jayen main aap ko dekh ke hilana cha ta hun". She gave it a thought and said " Acha thik hain, jaldi karo koi aa jayen uss se pehele". I never imagined she would agree to such a suggestion. I agreed and again took my cock out and started jerking it vigorously. At first  she was looking away but seeing my vigorous jerking she looked towards it and said "Beta, dhere you will hurt yourself". I couldn't slow down instead her looking at my dick  made it more fast and in no time I came and this time it fell all over waist and thighs. 

"Okay, are you done now? can I go" she said this with a slight naughty smile on her face. I then knew she didn't minded me shagging in front of her, afterall she was the one to teach it. I said "Mom please don't change, you look sexy in this dress" This was first time me calling her sexy "and can you please allow me to masturbate in front of you whenever I get horny, this make me cum with so much ease and pleasure. She was blushing a bit and said "Ok beta jab tera maan kare tu mere samne hila sakta hain par tabhi jab ghar pe koi na hoo". I happily agreed and started jerking off in front of her whenever I felt horny.
[+] 1 user Likes rboii's post
Like Reply
Ch - 4 Sthaan

One day we were watching a movie Sanam Re . I was laying  on couch with my head on her lap. 
A scene came in movie where Urvashi Rautela was taking shower and was completely backless. The scene was very sexy and I longed to see Urvashi from front but the scene ended with just backless shot. 
[Image: images-7.jpg]

So I asked " Mom maine kafi sari movies dekhi hain par har bar naked ladki ka sirf backshot hi dikha te hain uski breasts nahi aisa kyun". To which Madhuri replied" Beta kese kese movies dekhta hain tu aaj kal" than without waiting for my reply she continued "Aisa iss liye kyuki Bollywood Censor board ke rules ke khilaf hain yeh". Me " Acha, mom apne kabhi kiya hain kya full topless scene". She didn't saw this question coming, but she was ready to share "Ha, ek movie main kiya tha , yeh baat kisi ko nai pata because voh movie release nai ki gayi thi, usme kafi adult scene the aur mere image pe baat aa jati isslyen".  Me " Oh, mom please bataayen na kya bold cheeze ki thi apne uss movie main". Madhuri Dixit" Uss movie main ek scene tha jisme mere sath gunde jabardasti karte hain, main yeh scene karne se phele kafi dari hui thi kyuki director ne kaha tha ke voh gunde mere kapde real main phaadenge kyuki unhe scene real lage vesa shoot karna tha. Halaki unhone bola tha ki mere breast ko voh log movie main nahi dikhayenge par har voh angle se shoot karnege jiss main mere breast na aye baki sab kuch aajyen." Me " Toh apne voh scene kiya tha?". She " Ha, I wanted a bold film that time so I did. Jab scene shoot hone wala tha toh mene chaar bade kale admi yon ko dekha, gunde logo ki dressing pehen rakhi thi un logo ne. Main samajh gayi yahi logo ke sath muje yeh scene shoot karna hain. Jab shooting start hui toh un logo ne muje kaas ke pakad liya aur main cheekne lagi fir mere sadi nikal di un logo ne. Mere acting dheere dheere real main badal rahi thi. Fir unlogone mere blouse phaad diya. Teen gundo  ne muje pakad rakha tha ek mere pe chadke muje har jagah kiss kiye jaa raha tha. All of these things weren't told to me prior to the shot by the director. Main gussa thi iss baat se par maan main ek hi baat chal rahi thi ki yeh scene jese tese khatam ho jayen kyuki muje iska retake nahi lena tha. Fir muje kiss karte karte uss admi ne mere bra phaad di. Main ne apne Sthaan ko chupa ne ki koshish ki par mere haath unhone kaas ke pakde hue the. Main puri crew ke samne bina blouse ke scene kar rahi thi".
 I inside was thinking "what a day it would be for crew and cast members. Seeing Madhuri Dixit topless and being shot in a bang scene." I asked" Phir kya kiya uss admi ne " .Mom" voh kiss karta hi raha, uske chest mere breast ko chu rahi the. Flow flow main uss admi ne mere boobs pakde aur dabne bhi shuru kar diye the ,yeh dekh ke phir director ne finally cut bol diya."
[Image: hqdefault-1.jpg]

[Image: images-8.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Me "Mom aap kafi bold hon". She " Yes voh scene kafi zayda real aur embarrassing ho gaya tha, I even had marks on my wrist and breast because of their action, unhone fir director ke kehne pe mujse maffi bhi mangi".
 [Image: proxy.jpg]

That was a one hell of an experience my mom shared but now I was so curious to see whats infront of a woman which she hides and censor board blurs. So genuinely I asked the same question to which she replied " Okay if you want to see a woman's breast than go and close windows and doors." That words were mesmerising I couldn't believe my Mom agreed  to show me her breast. I did as she said and came back and sat in front of her. She was wearing a shirt that time, so she started unbuttoning her shirt from top, my eyes were struck at that massive breast which were slowly being reviled. She was done unbuttoning, I could see her cleavage and also her bra partially. Before removing her shirt she took a pause and said " Dekh main yeh tere curiosity ke liye kar rahi hun par tu yeh baat kisi ko nahi batyenga ki Mom ne tuje apne boobs dikhayen". The word boobs from her mouth sounded so naughty that I readily agreed. She finally removed her shirt and now she was just in her bra. Wow man thoes globes look so beautiful, her nipples were making impressions through bra. I asked "Mom apki bra size kitne hain" she informed me that it was 34 C, I didn't had much knowledge but now I knew that this was a big no. in terms of bra , Not all woman have as big breast as my mom Madhuri Dixit have. I was getting restless, I wanted to see her naked breast. Than she stretched her hand back and removed the bra hook. Her boobs were now free from that tight  bra, she slowly removed her bra too. Now she was completely topless infront of me, I was lost in her boobs they were so perfect and big. Thoes nipples were hard and brown giving a perfect contrast to her fair pair of boobs. I was not just looking but studying her boobs, trying to capture a clear picture of them in my mind. She said " See this is what every woman has, are happy to see mom's boobies would you like to feel them?".
[Image: Illinformed-Pointless-Doctorfish-size-restricted.gif]
[Image: hqdefault-2.jpg]
This was my fucking day, as soon as she said this I grabbed her big boobs in my hand, I started taking full feel of them and pressesed them a little at first then seeing her not objecting that I squeezed them intensely. Mom moaned in pain and said " Deehre se beta yeh sensitive hote hain" . Me "Mom apko dard hua kya" she "haa beta, dheere se daboo inhe" Me " Okay mom, par agar aap allow kare toh main enhe choos sakta hun?" I wanted them in mouth so badly. Luckily she agreed " You have become a naughty boy" saying this she offered me her breast. I got close to her boobs instead of directly sucking it, I kissed around her nipples softly and than I kissed her nipples. After kissing I licked it and than finally sucked it. While sucking I took out my dick and started masturbating, mom didn't objected to it. 
[Image: images-9.jpg]
Like Reply
u know telugu lanauage
there a strory nennu na devatha it simlarly madhuri dikshit body and more foreplay
Like Reply
(07-12-2019, 10:46 PM)raja reddy Wrote: u know telugu lanauage
there a strory      nennu na devatha      it simlarly madhuri dikshit  body and more foreplay

No I don't know Telugu, but I seek for suggestions if you have any seeing both this and nennu na devatha story.
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Dear rboii,
Please continue with your story. It has a great build-up and so far makes for a good reading. I have an idea: You can make it into an incest-cum-gangbang story if you include Aamir, shahrukh and Salman Khan in it, but later. I can give you some idea if you so desire.

Your story makes for good reading. well done so far.
 Thanks
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 06:16 AM)tarundg Wrote: Dear rboii,
Please continue with your story. It has a great build-up and so far makes for a good reading. I have an idea: You can make it into an incest-cum-gangbang story if you include Aamir, shahrukh and Salman Khan in it, but later. I can give you some idea if you so desire.

Your story makes for good reading. well done so far.
 Thanks
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your suggestions and some spicy bollywood twist are coming up soon.
Like Reply
Ch -5 Janam din
[Image: actress-madhuri-dixit-attends-the-press-...123293.jpg]

My birthday was next day, I was so excited for it.
I asked mom what will she gift me this bday. She asked what I wanted. I said "Mom, muje koi cheez nahi chayen, par agar aap muje kuch de sakte hon toh voh hain". Mom was bewildered and asked me to clear out what I wanted, to which I confessed "Mom apne first time mere dick ko hilaya tha vesa fir se aap kar dena mera bday pe". Mom laughed and said " okay beta, main tuje uss se bhi zayda sexy chezz karungi". I didn't got what she meant by saying that but if she said it, than it was going to be more sexier than that, this was enough to make me crazy. I couldn't wait or imagine whats coming up.

So that day came, it was my birthday. Madhuri wished me as soon I woke and in my ear told "you don't need to go school today and  stay home". I asked why, she" After everyone goes I will give you your gift. I joyfully accepted that proposal and stayed home. After everyone was gone mom called me in her bedroom. She dressed in a sexy outfit. Her each and every curve was visible in that dress. I sprinted to her bedroom and laid on her bed. She entered with a smiling face, also I couldn't hide my excitement level. She crawled on the bed and said "Is my son ready for his birthday gift?". I nodded, she was near my waist, while I was still laying. She untied the knot of my track pants. By that action itself my dick was rock hard, she lowered my undies and took my tool in her hand. Omg her touch again brought me in heaven. But instead of shaking it she brought her face close to it. And kissed my dick head followed by more kisses around it. This felt different even her kisses were like me stroking my dick 10 times more. Than she took the head of my dick between her lips, I could feel her teeths on my dick head. Than she open her moth more wide, this created gap between her teeths and my dick entered her mouth swiftly. She took it more deep in her mouth while holding base on my dick. I splureed" Oooh Mom, isn't taking dick in mouth dirty. Like I pee with it". Madhuri" Na beta, issey blowjob kehte hain, tu bas relax kar aur maze le iske". Saying this she started moving her head back n forth. I felt current passing through my vains when she did this. I could feel her entire mouth also her tounge was touching my dick. But not her teeths this time. Whatever she was doing was of next level, I never felt so good. She was suckig my dick even faster now, like some hungry woman. She took a pause and  took out my dick from her mouth I could see my dick shining from her salaiva. I couldn't wait any longer for her to start again so I grabbed her hair and brought her mouth back to my dick. She smiled seeing this desperate me, I could feel her hot breathe there. She again took it in mouth, she gradually increased increased the pace and this time within 2 mins I came in her mouth. I was scared as if I was not supposed to release in her moth itself. I expected her to get angry and shout at me but instead she swallowed it all without any objection.
Mom" I hope you liked your birthday day gift, keep growing and your mom will keep giving you more such gifts". 

[Image: madhuri.gif]

Months were passed now, I kept eyeing and touching mom, doing all sorts of sexual things. She didn't objected all of this, she only had problems when I couldn't control myself even when dad or my small brother is at home. But afterall this was the most happiest phase of my life.
[Image: madhuri-dxiit-topless.jpg]

I was in love with my mom and always wanted more of her but all of it was going to fade because I was moving to a different land for further studies. Dad planned all of this, he wanted me to become a doctor like him. I had no other choice but to go,l. I was in lot of pain because I felt like I would be in drastic loss if I stay long away from mom. Mom also understood my fellings but she was not against the decision, according to her all of this needed to stop at some point or else the society will somehow know the taboo affair and we will be mocked for our acts and dids. Especially celebrities are most vulnerable to such defaming attacks, which further turns out be  tragedies.
But for me it wasn't something wrong. For social world tabbo is scene but when you see it from a teen loverboy perspective than its called love making irrespective of what relationship you hold. 
But Imagine seeing the headline of next day's page 3 quoting "Madhuri Dixit having sexual affair with her own son”. 

Whatever it is Afterall she was in favor of my father's decision. 
I was feeling very low one week before of departure..! So I went to mom and cried and persuaded to stop me from going because I couldn't stay without her. She answered to calm me down" Beta aise nai rote, main tujse milte rahungi every month". I still didn't stop crying so to consolidate me more she said" Arin , tuje main as a farewell,  sex karne dungi mere sath. Okay abb chup ho ja". Omg she was offering me to have sex with her as some goodbye gift, I never knew what sex actually felt like but I have heard and saw many sex scenes. All of it seemed pleasurable experience to me so I agreed. She said as my father will out tonight for performing a surgery I can enter her bedroom but I needed to make sure my brother doesn't comes to know.
Like Reply
Please don’t make it adultery
Like Reply
Ch -6 Ling Yoni Kriya
[Image: images-2.jpg]

So as she said, around 12 am, I Swiftly moved to her bedroom without making any noise, unnoticed by my lil brother. She was lying there sketching something in book. She noticed me as soon as I opened her room, she welcomed me to lay beside her. I laid down, such that my face was  touching  area near her arm pits and legs touching her upper thighs. I could smell that heavenly smell of her arm pits and could feel her soft thighs through my legs.
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]

She  kept her drawing aside and looked in my eyes and said " Beta tuje pata hain passionate sex kese karte hain?". Me"nai maa main pheli baar sun raha yeh sab words, I know a little about sex but never heard passionate sex, please batayen na" Madhuri" Jab do insaan sex kare aur voh junoon vala sex hon toh usse passionate sex kehte hain, hum pehele foreplay se chalu karenge aur fir dheere dheere se sex ki taraf  jayenge". I just got a narrow idea about what she was telling, still I made face like I didn't understood anything she said. Madhuri" Tu aise nahi samjh payenga tuje toh foreplay ka matalab bhi nahi pata hoga, chod main tuje sidha practically batati hun bas jesa main kahun vesa karta ja". I said ok, She" Chal abb Mom ko kiss kar". I kissed her on cheeks. She " cheeks pe nahi beta lips pe".
[Image: images-1.jpg]

Madhuri Dixit my mom wanted me to kiss her on lips, I have seen so many actors kissing mom, also have saw my father kissing her but never in this world I imagined she would asked to me to kiss her in that way. I, in nervousness gave a quick peck on lips got back to position. Seeing my kiddish action she said“beta aise nahin kis karte. Main tujhe dikhati hun kaise kis karte Hain."
[Image: 99e83ddcc7186396ae37379c44e92717.jpg]
She put her lips on my lips and started kissing them slowly, her lips felt so smooth and yum that my lips parted open a bit. She started ? my upper and lower lips now. Than she said"Mummy jaisa kar rahi hai tere lips ke sath same chij tu mere lips ke sath kar" . I repeated what she did I also kissed her upper and lower lips simultaneously. Than she slowly brought her tongue and licked my lips a bit while kissing. She gradually pushed her inside my mouth and now our tongue met. I, as she said, repeated same thing,after she withdraw her  tongue, I pushed mine in her mouth. This was so intimate kiss,  I could really taste her tongue and her lips. It was like exchanging each others  saliva. 
[Image: images.jpg]
For 15 minutes we kissed each other and she parted away with a slight biting of lips.

Mom‘‘Beta how was the kiss I hope tujhe achcha Laga now let's go for the further I want you to to strip all off your clothes and underwear’’ . I did it without any shame as she now have seen and touched my naked parts so many times. She " Yeh janab toh sir kiss se khade hone nai wale issliyen tu mere kapde nikal de". She thought maybe stripping my mom make me hard. I removed her clothes, she didn't wore a bra so I pushed her t-shirt up and her boobs were free. This elevated my tool a bit, than I removed her jeans too she was wearing red panties. I was reluctant to remove her panties, she saw me and said "Sharma ma mat yeh bhi nikal de aaj tuje main ek Aurat ki Yoni  dekhati hun". I removed it and I could see her pussy hidden under thick hair bush.  I was so much curious that tried to look at her pussy lips by holding her bush hairs away with my fingers. Madhuri stopped me, said“Ruk ja beta flow ke liye pahle mere gale se kiss karna shuru kar fir mere boobs ko  aur uske bad meri pussy ko explore kar”. I agreed and started smooching and kissing her neck. Slowly dropping kissing down her body. I sucked area of her upper left breast that later it formed a hickki . Than I kissed her breast than her sweet stomach and navel and than finally reached below her lower abs.
[Image: OJuL9Oqp.jpg]
My chin was touching her pussy, I couldn't believe I was so near to my moms pussy.  I quickly kissed the upper region of her vagina and placed my lips of her pussy lips. I kissed it, it felt so fanatic, tasted so sweet and smelled reminiscent of honey. I parted her pussy lips and started licking her cunt. No one taught me this but still I was worshipping her pussy like a pro. She was moaning and biting her lips. 
[Image: 0184T.jpg]
Her eyes were closed and her hand  pushed my head as if she wanted me to lick her pussy more. Her pussy was like drug from me I was so high and my boner was at its max erection. She noticed it and told me to quickly put my dick inside her pussy. I tried to directly insert her pussy but it didn't happen. So mom grabbed my cock and directed it inside her. She moaned a bit when I inserted than said“Abb apne lund ko aa ge piche kar par bahar mat nikal na”. I started pumping her as she said, initially slow than gradually increased speed. With increase in pace her moans started sounding like screams. I got bit aback and asked her if she is okay. She replied with moans“Son this are not screams of pain but pleasure”. [Image: 0132XFG.jpg]

This motivated me to push harder. I laid on her and started kissing her while my one hand was on cheek and other grabbing her left breast, I squeezed it real hard. She was now very loud maybe in extreme pleasure. She was playing with my hairs all the way. I was about to cum, Me "Mom I am cumming". She quickly responded, she held my cock and took it out. I started jerking off, I didn't objected at that very moment. I soon came all over her she even took my cum on her face. I felt great and said‘‘mom yah karne main mujhe bahut maja aaya’’. She “Beta isse charamsukh kehte hain jo ling yoni kriya karne se milta hain”. I felt the pleasure of sex but I objected that why she didn't allow me to cum inside her pussy. She explained“when a man's sperm enters a woman's womanhood a woman might get pregnant so I didn't wanted to get a child from my child itself so I restricted you from coming inside me”. Me‘‘ok I understand that but you said this should be passionate sex but this was a guided passionate sex, but it wasn't passionate because you were telling me what to do all the time. So to experience real it Please allow me to have passionate sex with you tomorrow’’.
Madhuri"Acha kar lena kal passionate sex, Mom is all yours".

[Image: madhuri-dxiit-topless.jpg]
Like Reply