Adultery CREDIT CARD by shelmet18
Story :- CREDIT CARD

Written by shelmet18

2nd October 2009

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=530539
Hello Friends,

Here this is my first ever thread named - CREDIT CARD. It is the story of a young middle class girl (NISHA) who struggled a lot to come out with flying colors in the life. Life puts her back many times, but she continued her struggle.

All the work included in the story with character's name, location and their acts are the work of fiction. Please donot try to relate yourself with the incidents mentioned.

Read and enjoy. 

Don't forget to reply & add reps.

SHELMET18
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Credit Card

The main character of the story is Nisha. A girl of 21 having excellent features, golden brown hairs, fair in color and having good figure too. She is a graduate from DU and working part time at a call centre in the evening for 4 hrs. daily. She is also doing her PG side-by-side. Her father was a central govt. employee who died in a blue line crash two yrs. ago. Her mother was only metric pass, so she got the job of peon in place of her father at the same deptt. Nisha had a younger brother too. He is now 16 yrs. old studying in 10th. The financial condition of the family was once improved when the gratuity & PF money was handed over to her mother after Nisha’s father’s death. Her mother made a deal with a property consultant to purchase a single room flat in a middle-class colony but to their bad luck, he ran away with all the money and the conditions getting worse for them. The security officer is still searching that bastard.

Any way, the story continues. Nisha was studying in the final year at that time. Soon, she completed her BA and looked for searching jobs. Since she’s looking beautiful, she got proposals for modeling too. But being belonging to the moderate conservative family, her mother didn’t allow her to do so. Besides, she was also not at all interested in the same. Finally she got a job in reputed call centre of the country. She started working hard to earn the reputation among employees and earn around 15K per month. The cab took her from her house and dropped her in the office. After office hrs. the cab took her back home.

She was good at studies in the school college times and she wanted to do MBA during her college days. Now the family conditions started improving, so she took admission in part-time executive MBA program in HR discipline. But, the excess load takes it toll. She was getting weaker and weaker day-by-day and once got faint in the office. After this, her boss, Mr. Verma, who is a 45 yrs. old called her and asked her about the same. She told him all about her condition. He is a nice man and asked her to do only 4 hrs. a day job so that she got time to put concentration on her studies too.

She said – “but sir, in that case, my salary will be halved and I can either bear the family expenditure or my studies”.

Boss – “Beta, Leave it on me. I shall double your salary in the coming increment schedule. You are working very hard and this is what you are really deserving. I am not doing any AHSAAN on you. You are the best employee here. It is you who makes this company running. I am watching everybody and know the performances of all. I know, you can make in these 4 hrs. what you are currently doing in 8 hrs.”

Nisha – “But sir, why you are doing this for me”.

Boss – “It is a very long story. I shall tell you some time. But promise me you do hard work and donot divert your attention here & there.”

Nisha – “I know sir, you are really a kind hearted person”.

Boss – “Go back to your seat and start working as usual. From 1st of next month, come on duty at 4 PM – 8 PM schedule. I shall arrange you an old car of mine. Do you know driving.”

Nisha – “Yes sir. I learned in college days on one of my friend’s car.”

Boss – “Good beta. Keep on and start working as usual in your office. Best of luck.”

Nisha – Thank you sir, thank you very much”.

Boss – “But beware, your work will be doubled and time available will be halved”.

Nisha – “That’s no problem sir, you will never get any complaints. Bye sir.”

Boss – “Bye”.

Contd.........
Like Reply
Nisha was at seventh heaven on that day. She never expected such kind of hospitality from her boss. She didn’t want to work on that day as she had many more plans in her mind. After completing her that day’s work, she rushed to her home. After freshening up, she told her mother what was happened in the office today. She was also exclaimed but there was a doubt in her mind somewhere. She told her to beware from any body. Nisha said that she know the behaviour of her boss. He is very polite and a family man. There is nothing wrong in her mentions. Besides, it is my work that makes me so high.

Her mother was silent at that moment but there was something she had in mind and she left it at time & on god. She is a very religious lady and doing daily pooja at 5 PM after taking bath. She never ever left the pooja on any day since the dates were stopped to her in the age of 44. Not looking very beautifull a plumsy body, she rarely involved in the functions held nearby.

Nishs brother, Kavish, is totally different from her mother & Nisha. He is having a muscular body and good features. But being belonged to lower middle class family, he has his own limitations. He used to go school at school bus. He has a group of 4 friends and never left any moment of enjoyment in the life. He never came to know how hard his mother & his sister working and earning for him to continue his studies.
Like Reply
The next day began for Nisha with a sunny morning. She got up from the bed, did her usual daily routine and got ready for the college. It was at 10 AM when she left the home after taking breakfast. She used to travel through metro train to Jahangirpuri. The college was within the walking distance from the metro station. By 10:30, she reached there, met with few friends and went directly to library. She sit there to study the books & periodicals. It was none less than 1 PM when one of her friend, Aarti, came there and ask her to take lunch.

Nisha Noooooo! I took a heavy breakfast and there is no space left in my stomach.

Aarthi Please come there, dont be a KITABI KIDA. Come, I'll take lunch and you take a cup of coffee. This will relax you a bit.

Nisha Ok Ok. I am coming. Dont make too much noise here. Others are disturbing.

Both went out of the library and headed for the lavatory. Both relieved themselves and headed towards the canteen. Aarti gave order for a cup of coffee and a short meal for herself and secured a separate table for two.

Aarti So Nisha, what about your life & the job.

Nisha It looks settling now. My boss allowed me to attend 4 hrs. duty and devote rest of my time to my studies. He also said to provide me a car for easy commuting as well as safety.

Aarti Wow! Thats wonderful. Hope you are doing the job in heaven. Anyway, why he is so meharbaan on you? Did he asked you anything for all these?
Nisha No.No. Please dont misunderstand him. He is a nice guy, married and about 45 yrs. of age. He is usually never ever gave attention to the girls but looking after my problems that are aggreviating day-by-day, he offered me the solution which is the best possible that he can offer.

Aarti It seems you have laddooooos in both of your hands ha ha ha..

Both started laughing for while. Aarti was feeling a little jealous about Nisha's luck. It was arounf 2:30, when both came out of the canteen. Nisha said bye to Aarti and headed for the office. Her office is in the Lajpat Nagar. She took the auto that day and reached there by 3:15 PM, wished everybody in the hall and took her seat. Mr. Verma, who was also gone for lunch returned just then. He saw that Nisha is doing her work, he smiled and proud her to be in his office. He headed directly to his office without saying any word to Nisha.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
At 6 PM, he called the peon to call Nisha in his office. Nisha came and said good evening, sir.

Boss & Good Evening Nisha. Come, have a seat. I have something important to discuss with you. Please tell me when your MBA is going to omplete.

Nisha Sir it is a one yr. comprehensive programme. Its been 6 months now and six more months would more be taken.

Saying this, her heart beats increased. The words of her mother started twinkling in her ears.

Boss Are you happy whatever I offered you tomorrow.

Nisha Sir, I feel myself lucky to be working under you. You really proved yourself to be a true guide.

Nisha said carefully & politely.

Boss OK dear. But be professional, nothing comes free in this world, everything has some tag on itself.

Listening this, her heart lost its beating. Her all dreams that she took from yesterday evening looks to come to an end. Tears are filled up in her beautiful eyes. She was about to brokedown when she heard her boss again.

Boss Listen carefully Nisha. You are the best employee I ever had. I never want to lost you at any cost but dont take it granted. You have to sign a deal with the company which is in the shape of a bond that you cannot leave the company for the next 2 years, you will work as usual after completing your MBA, your wages shall be revised as per the company norms and the last but not the least, you shall be available to tour in other parts of the country wherever the company is starting its branches along with some foreign tours to attend some training programs. After completing your studies, you shall be given an additional responsibility of HR functions and

Nisha was listening carefully whatever her boss was saying.

.you have to co-ordinate among different functionaries of the company. Is all this OK for you?

Nisha Its just like a dream come true for me. You did a lot for me sir, I hope my hardwork and the results I achieve makes you comfortable.

Boss I've no doubt about that. Then, if you agree, you have to sign a contract for the same.

Nisha Its OK sir. I agree.

Boss These are the papers, if you wish to read them, go ahead and bring them tomorrow. Although it contains all those matter that I just explained to you.

Nisha Thats not a problem sir. I trust you. Where do I have to put my signs?

Boss, showing her the place for signature Here Nisha, you are a good girl. Ohhhhh .Just forgot to tell you, if you donot agree with any of the condition and may not comply the same in future or joined any other company of competition, this company has the right to sue you.

By then, Nisha already signed the contract. She said Sir, you know me and I trust you. It is not a matter of 2 yrs. only, I can work here for my whole of the life.

Boss Thats the answer I needed.

</font> He went near to the drawer, opened it and drew a key.

Boss Take these keys, you'll come in the car from tomorrow onwards and the fuel cost shall be borne by the company.

Nisha Thank you sir. Thank you very much.

She left the room and came back to her seat. She saw everyone was watching her with some strange looks. She didn't notice them and started her work again. After 8 PM, she left for the home, reached to parking lot and searched for the car, her boss told her already where it was. She saw the car, It was Hyundai Santro and didn't looked old from any angle. But since, she was in a great happiness, she didnt care for that.
Like Reply
The next six months passed without any hussle and pussle. Nisha was very happy with her work and continuing hard work for her studies. She seldom misses the college and job as well. Soon, her exams begin. She took a weeks leave to concentrate better on exams practical project assignments. She was given the project of Role of new policies in HR in current recession trends. For this, she went to her boss and ask him whether it is possible to include his companys data in the project report. He reluctantly approved the same and ask her to do it in her own way. If the needs be, we can change our HR policies based on the suggestions of the project report.

She started work on the same and on the final day of presentation, she got a lot of accolades from the faculty of the institutes. After completion of the days work at institute, she headed for the office to meet the boss. But Mr. Verma was out of station. She was happy with her todays performance. She distributed sweets to her fellow colleagues. After all this, she reached her home and went directly to her bed to take a sleep. Her mother asked her for dinner, but till then she was already in her sweet dreams.

Next day was Sunday. It is an off day in the office too, but at 11 Am, she got a call from her boss to reach office sharp at 12. There is an urgent meeting regarding the formulation of new policies for the companies. Some board of directors have already reached there.

She said OK, I am coming. She had plans to visit to the market to purchase some clothes along with her mother but after this call her mother asked her to go &amp; attend the meeting, if its urgent. Afterall, from the past 6 months, she also notices that everything is fine and her boss is really a nice person as Nisha depicted to her.

She reached exactly at 12 noon in the office. There were a lot of brand new cars parked in the parking lot. She ruched to the conference hall. After knocking the door, she entered the hall and saw around 10 middle aged persons were sitting their looking at her.
Like Reply
The conference hall is completely dark except for the light of multimedia projector that lit there. The entry door is situated in the open where a lot of sunlight was pondering at that time. Nisha today wore the best dress she had. It is a white suit &amp; salwar with the red colored dupatta. Since she has a fair color and golden brown hair, she was looking mind blowing at that time. Just as the foreigner looking in Indian dress. The suit is also not made of thick material. While standing there, the sunlight pierces through her salwar which made a silhouette effect of her legs for the persons watching her standing at the door. My goodness, what a scene that was. Everyones mouth was watering at that time. Even her boss who never saw her with such thoughts, have something to think about this girl.

Boss Come in Nisha, Come in, please.

As she entered, the gate was closed automatically. She entered with confidence and her boss pointed her to sit down at a chair.

Boss Well, all gentlemen, lets begin again. But first to introduce you with this beautiful girl, named Nisha.

Nisha blushed with such kind of intro. Her cheeks becomes red. Also, the weather outside was very hot and it is 19 deg. C inside the conference hall, this gives a shear feeling in the body of her.

Boss continuing Nisha is a very hard working girl. She has a good reputation among employees also and meanwhile very well mannered &amp; cultured. I am proud that she is an employee here. Whatever figures of profit we have just watched, there is a lot of efforts of Nisha alone to achieve these targets. She is an asset for this company.

Saying this, Mr. Verma continued to watch her. Nisha feels something in her body as this is the first time someone says in her praise in front of lots of people. She stood from her chair and thanked to her boss for the opportunity given to her.

Boss So, gentlemen &amp; young lady, shall we start our annual general meeting proceedings.
Everyone in the room gave their consent to go ahead. The meeting continued with some light snacks in between. They all were discussing the companys past performances, future goals and challenges.

At 5 PM, Nishas mobile rang. The phone was of her mother. She wanted to ask when she will return. She come out of the hall and said she also dont know when as the meeting is in progress. But whenever she will be free, she will ring back to tell her. Her mother put off the call. She is now very much satisfied with her work.

As Nisha entered into the hall again, everyone started looking at her. But the position of sun-light is not proper now, so they didnt get a chance to see what they saw in the afternoon.

The boss announced that Nisha had some plans for HR policy change in the organization. It will not only boost the moral of the employees but also helps in improving the productivity. So I would like to invite Ms. Nisha to say something on her proposals. Nisha stood up and gave a brief presentation on her proposals. Everyone was impressed with her plans to implement the same and gave their consent to go-ahead with the proposals.

The meeting was called off at 8 PM. Everyone was so much exhausted at that time. They all rushed to their vehicals like a mad cow. Mr. Verma and Mr. Jotwani (who is a 55 yrs. old company secretary) stayed there. Nisha who was almost ready with her purse in her hands asked the boss

Nisha Sir, shall I go? Is it over now?

Boss Yeah, the meeting is over by now. We have more to discuss for 5-10 minutes, if you wish to, you can stay and leave after 10 minutes.

Nisha Ok sir, If you say, I can stay for 10 more minutes.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was her mother again. She was asking the same thing. Nisha said it will take another one hr. So you &amp; Kavish take dinner and I shall take when I come back.

She said so slowly that none had listened her words in the hall.

After 10 minutes, The meeting was over and Mr. Jotwani said goodbye to Mr. Verma having some questions in his eyes. Mr. Verma said Ok Mr. Jotwani, you may proceed now. We are also going back home.

Mr. Jotwani Ms. Nisha, shall I drop you to your home?

Nisha Thanks very much sir, I have my own car. I can go through that. Thanks again.

Mr. Jotwani OK That bye again.

Nisha Bye sir.

Nisha to Boss Sir, the time is too much, I'd like to go home now. Shall I?

Boss Just relax Nisha, the day is very hard today. You know, this comes once in a year, but it is very much tiring. Shall we relax at some coffee shop. After that you may go to your home. Your parents are also looking for you.

Nisha Its OK Sir. Where do you want to sit.

Boss We shall go at Caf Coffee Day at Ring Road. My driver shall pick your car and we shall go in the same. Is it OK.
Nisha Thats no problem sir. Lets go.
Like Reply
She handed over the keys to boss who later gave it to his driver and asked him to follow his car.

Boss entered his car and opened the door of the passenger's seat. Nisha entered the car innocently and took her seat. Boss started the car and took it on the ring road. Throughout the way, boss's eyes slipped on her legs. The deflected light coming from the lamp posts and other vehicles make a very dim lighting inside the car. Through this dim light, the white salwar of Nisha shine and make the boss's mood sexy. Soon, they entered the parking area of the caf coffee day where they parked their vehicle and boss Nisha went to the coffee hall.

Mr. Verma offered her the chair of a corner table and sat after she took her seat. They both were silent throughout the journey and now again, both were waiting for the start. Soon, the waiter came and asked for the order. Mr. Verma asked her what she would like.

Nisha : Any thing, non-spicy.

Boss : No, please tell what you'd like to have. Be relax. Don't be nervous. Sit comfortably.

Nisha I am. Don't worry about me. I'll take a cup of coffee and roasted peanuts. Thats all.

Boss : OK. Two coffee and a plate of roasted peanuts.

Waiter: OK Sir. Within 15 minutes.

Boss :Thats fine.

Nisha : Sir, who others are in your family.

Boss : First call me Vivek. If u wish to listen about me, you requires to be a close friend of mine.

Nisha : Sir, but.

Boss Vivek.Call me Vivek. Its so easy..Say.Vi..ve.k.

Nisha :But sir, how can I.???

Boss : Why not, Nisha? You are a young and beautiful girl and today wherever you stand, it is not my DAYAA on you, but it is the hardwork that speaks itself.

Nisha: Its your blessings sir, otherwise I lost all my hopes to be successful again.

Boss :Again sir, I told you

Nisha : OK OK, Viiiiiiveeeeeeekkk. Is it OK now?

Boss : say it slowly dear.

Nisha Vivek. So what were you telling about the family???
Like Reply
Boss : I was a young computer engineer at that time, without any job. I do normal maintenance work on some servers based on the problems some customers encountered. Once, I went to an office from where I got a call regarding their server problem. It was a small sized company. As I entered the office of the MD, to my surprise, there was sitting a beautiful lady. I was totally shocked seeing her beauty. She was just looking like an angel. She asked me about myself and I told her that I am the service engineer for your server. She took me personally to the server room and told me that some engineers earlier checked the same but couldn't rectify it. She told me that I listened your name, that you are master in this field. She also told me that she is now quoting some companies to supply the fresh one. I was listening her carefully, Then I asked about the problem. She told me about the same and I got where the main problem was. I asked her give me half an hour and I'll solve the problem. She surprised and left the room with the same expressions. I started my work and within 15 minutes, I put the servers button ON. I made further checking within next 10 minutes and then, I went outside to lit the cigarette. Meanwhile, I called her on phone, that system is working perfectly and you may check it at your table. I completed the cigarette and entered into her room.

Before he continues further, the waiter bring the ordered items and said enjoy your order sir.

Boss Continuing While entering, I saw the same expression of surprise on her face. He asked me to sit down and called the peon to bring two cups of coffee. While taking the coffee, she asked me where do I am working and I told her that I am a freelancer and doing it as a hobby. She was impressed and later said goodbye. After that Hey Nisha, Take the coffee otherwise it will cool down.

Nisha : Oh Sorry Vivek, I just forget everything in your story.

Boss, while taking sips from his cup &amp; looking into the eyes of Nisha then we have some more meetings in the office and slowly we came close to each other. After that, we started meeting outside also. And where we both are sitting today, it is our favourite seat at that time. We usually sit here for atleast 2 hrs. daily. Soon, I proposed her and she accepted the same. But the main problem was the money. I donot had a good financial background. I told everything to her. She carefully listened to me and told me that you need not to worry. I am too alone in my home. My mom &amp; pa were died in an air crash last yr. and I am now handling their business. I donot have any problems marrying you.

Nisha: Then sir, have you married her???
Like Reply
Boss :Yeah, why not. Any fool can leave this offer. Meanwhile, I was also loving her. She was a beautiful and innocent girl and have money too. So why not to marry her? I asked her to give me some time so that I can decide it. However I am ready from the core of heart. But I want to take decision from my mind and not from heart. Finally, after two days, she called me. And I said its yes. After that we went to the registrars office and registered ourselves for the marriage. He gave us time of one month and told to bring along two witnesses each. We both were in seventh heaven at that time. After one month, we went to the registrars office along with four persons from her office. There we got married and left for the Nainital for honeymoon. Since we donot have much of the time, we clipped our honeymoon to just 3 days as there was no one in the office and we have to work hard to make it a success.

Nisha So where is your wife sir, I never saw her in office.

Boss Aarti is no more, now. After one year of our marriage and when she was pregnant, due to complicacy in the pregnancy, she died in the hospital. So now me alone is looking after this business. I multiplied this business to 100 folds since she left me.

Saying this, there were tears in Vivek Vermas Eyes.

Nisha put her warm hand on his left hand and said please sir, your story is really touching. Your life has so many ups downs. I really have some sympathy over you. Why didnt you go with second marriage?

Boss : No, it is not possible dear, I don't want it. I love her really and no one can take place of her in my life. No one
Like Reply
There was a deep lull between them for few minutes. Boss wants that probably Nisha may ask something but no words were dropped out from Nisha. She was just looking on the table without saying any words. Her hands are already back from Vivek&s hands. Suddenly waiter came near them and asked anything more sir that you would like.

Before Mr. Verma says anything, Nisha said No please, we would like to go. Please bring the bill.

Boss : Whats so hurry Nisha, why not to take the dinner together?

Nisha : Sorry sir, but mom is waiting at home and probably she was thinking about me. Its almost two yrs. since I joined you but I never get late at home. So it is better that we should move now. Shall we?

Boss : thats fine. If you wish so. I do not insist you for the dinner.

The waiter came with the bill. Mr. Verma took the purse and paid the bill along with the tip to the waiter. Waiter saluted him for his generosity. They picked up their respective keys and came outside. The outside environment was totally changed now. While it was hot &amp; humid in the evening, suddenly the clouds gathered around there and a drizzling started that makes the road &amp; footways wet. Although it was not raining very heavy, but the cold breeze make both of them shiver.

Nisha : Oh my god, how could I drive in such a weather?

Boss : if you agree, why not you come to my house, it is very close from here.

Nisha : But Vivek, you are alone in your house.

Boss : are you scared from me.. I am not a monster who will eat you out. Ha…ha..ha

Nisha (smiling) : Thats not the reason vivek, but you know my mom is waiting for me at home.

Boss : Well in that case, take my driver. He will take you to your home and returned back by bus. I was just asking routinely.

Nisha : Thanks vivek, shall I go now, as you know they are waiting me.

Boss : OK. Harish, take the keys from madam, drop her at her house and return back by bus. We have to go to Gurgaon to attend some party. Nisha, good night &amp; bye.

Nisha : Thank you very much Vivek. Good night and bye.

She headed towards her vehicle and sat down in the back seat. Harish, the driver started the car and took it outside of the parking lot. Mr. Vivek Verma saw them going out of the sight.
Like Reply
Nisha just saw the driver. He is a young boy of around her own age. He is looking smart, wearing the white dress with a cap. He asked Madam, aapka ghar kahaa hai (Madam, where is your home).

Nisha : Go straight and then take a left turn and follow the road, I will guide you afterwards.

Driver : OK Madam.

The driver, while Nisha was telling him the way, saw from the back view mirror. Nisha was looking gorgeous in the white suit with red colored dupatta. The white suit was somewhat wet in the drizzling when she came out of the restaurant. The water droplets that were embedded in the golden hairs were shining like pearl from the outside lights. The driver took a full view of her by adjusting his back view mirror. He also feels a hardon in his pants. His eyes were full of lust at that time. Suddenly, the car took a jerk and stopped. A scooterwala came just before the car and he was hit by Nishas Car. As the driver was busy watching her, he didn&t notice the scooterwala. Nisha who was already getting late to reach home, said to herself Bas, Yahi hona baaki rah gaya tha. Aaj lagta hai ghar pahuchna naseeb nahi hoga.

The driver came outside of the car and started beating the scooterwala. Since, it was now raining outside, no one was coming close to the site. The driver was abusing him furiously and gave two kicks to him. Then, he came back in the car and turned the steering fully to his right and forwarded to car to its direction.

Nisha : Kya usko bahut jyada chot kagi?

Driver Madam, ye saale idhar-udhar dekh kar nahi chalte. Bas haraami logo ki tarah saamne aa jaate hai. Pata nahi, ghar se faltu hote hai kya bahanchod?

Nisha was listening all his abusing and she thought its better to keep quite at this time as he is frustrated from himself. She decided that she will complaint against him to his boss next morning. After a lots of turns that she guided to Harish, she reached home. She guided him to Harish about the parking lot of the car that was open on the street. He locked the car and handed over the keys to Nisha. While handling, he was constantly staring at her boobs over her dupatta. After taking keys, she turned back to head her home. Harish watching her back saw white strips of her bra through her suit. He called her again Madam, thode paise de dijiye taaki sahib ke ghar jaldi pahuch jaauun.

Nisha : Kitne paise de du?

Driver : Madam, 100 Rs. de dijiye, auto se jaldi pahuch jaunga. Phir sahib ko Gurgaon bhi le ke jana hai.

Nisha : Ok. Ye lo.

Nisha gave her a 100 Rs. note and returned back and pressed the bell button. After about one minute, the door was opened by her brother and she entered the home. Harish was watching her till she entered her house. After that, he came out to the main road, took the bus, got a Rs. 10 ticket to go to the Bosss House. He was very happy today, he made Rs. 90 today and took a beautiful view of Nisha which no one took till date.
Like Reply
After entering home, her mother softly asked from her – Where were you beta, its 9:30 now, you never got this much late.

Nisha, who was very tired by now said – Mummy, I was in the meeting and really it was tiring. Now I want to take my dinner before going to sleep. I have to reach the office tomorrow at 10 AM sharp.

Nisha clearly hide the coffee hall event from her mother. Probably, she would not like the incident. Nisha took her dinner. Her brother already went to sleep. She changed her clothes to the night dress. She usually donot wear the bra in the night but she wore the panty as a young boy is also their in the house. She then took to the bed. After cleaning the utensils, her mother also came near to her and laid down there.

As the resources are limited and earning is also hand-to-mouth, they all are living in the same room. It is a one room flat only, so that bed room, drawing/dining room etc. are clubbed in the same room. They just have kitchen &amp; bathroom separate from the room that makes them different from the teeming millions of families living in Delhi.

Her mother asked her about the work. She said – Abhi to sab sahi chal raha hai, lekin aage kaam badh jayega. Ho sakta hai salary bhi double ho jaye konki ab to main full time office ko dungi.

Mother – Hope ki aisa hi ho. Kavish ke bhi +2 ke exam hone wale hai. Aage pata nahi kaha admission hoga. Kah raha tha, doctor banunga, usme to kharcha hi bahut ho jayega.

Nisha – Mummy, aap chinta mat karo, sari dikkate mujh par chhod do. Agar wo kamina paise le kar nahi bhagta to aaj hum log iss musibat me nahi hote. Anyway, ab aap saari chinta mujh par chhod do. Kuchh aap apne PF se loan le lena, baaki ka main intezaam karti hu.

Mother – Haan beta, ab to tuhi ek sahara hai, hum sabhi ka.

Nisha – Ab so jaye, bahut thakawat ho rahi hai.

Mother – Theek hai.

Keh kar Nisha ne ek taraf karwat le li. Lekin uski aankhon se need koso dur thi.

She was just thinking of what happened in today’s evening. She was having sympathy with her boss too. She was just thinking about him only. She was surprised that her nipples getting erect while she was thinking about her boss. Aur naa jaane kab use neend ne gher liya apne aagosh me.
Like Reply
Next morning was as usual as of daily routine. Nisha woke up late in the morning and hurriedly got ready to go to office. She took her breakfast quickly and rushed towards her car. In Delhi, you need to get ready atleast 1 hr. before the office timing as the chocked roads consume all of the extra time you have. She opened the door when she suddenly reminded about the last evening incident with scooterwala and Harish. She came in front of the car and saw that the front bumper was almost damaged and one of its side was broken. She again thought in mind Bastard and headed for the drivers seat. She started the car and rushed towards the office. As soon as she came out of the colony gate, she was stopped by the PCR van. An Inspector came out of the PCR van and stood near to her window.

Inspector : Madam, is this car belongs to you?

Nisha : No, its my company car. They have given it to me for commuting.

Inspector : Please come out and show me the RC.

Nisha came out of the car and while standing outside, she bent down and collected the papers of the car. The inspector took a full view of her back &amp; looked to her with greedy eyes.

Nisha : Here is the RC, Pollution Control Certificate, Driving License and Insurance certificate. Anything more?

Inspector, after taking all the documents from where did this car got damaged, madam?

Nisha : Oh, this. It was hit on a side boulder. I shall give it for repairing today.

Nisha made a mistake here, lied to the inpector. Actually, the scooterwala who was hit last evening noted the car no. and registered a complaint in the nearby security officer chowki.

Insector : Madam, are you sure it was hit on the side boulder?

Nisha : Yeah. From where other else, this kind of damage can be created.

Nisha was continued telling lie as she wants to get rid off the inspector so that she can reach the office as early as possible.

Inspector : Were you in the car when it hit the boulder?

Nisha : No, our company driver was driving the car at that time. He showed me in the evening.

Inspector - Well in that case madam, you have to come with me to the security officer station. A complaint was lodged yesterday by a scooterwala against this registration no. of the car. He said in his complaint that this no. car hit me from back side and after that a male companion beat me up on the road and a female who was sitting behind said nothing to him.

Now, Nisha was totally shocked. She never thought that this may happen and she was continued telling lie to the inspector.

Nisha : Listen inspector, I am telling you exact position.

Inspector : No, now you have to say whatever you want in the security officer station. Hey, Pandu, take the keys of the car from madam and bring it to the security officer station. I accompany the madam to the security officer station in my jeep.
Like Reply
Pandu took the keys from Nisha, she gave it reluctantly to the Hawaldar. Inspector asked her to sit in the Jeep.

Nisha : can we sort out his matter in some ways.

Inspector : Sorry madam, we have a written complaint, so we have to take you along with us.

Nisha took her mobile phone and called her boss. By that time a lot of passerby gathered there to look the tamasha over there. The no. of the boss was engaged at that time as he was on the other call. She tried a lot but of no use.

Inspector : Madam, you can talk to anyone in the jeep itself or in the security officer station, but we have to move from here now so that the traffic starts moving.

Nisha reluctantly entered into the jeep. There was a clear tremble in her face. The inspector took the steering seat and started the jeep. After they started moving, inspector asked her Madam, tell me what happened last night?

Nisha : To tell you the truth, I was sitting behind and a driver of the company was driving it, since it was raining yesterday.

Inspector : Then.

Nisha May be due to rains, the scooterwala was not visible to him. The scooter also donot have headlights. So probably due to this, the car was hit by it.

Inspector : Well madam, you should report it immediately to the nearest security officer choki. Now it is a hit-&amp;-run case against you or that driver or the owner of the car.

Nisha : But sir, I am requesting you to kindly make some adjustments, nevr mind out-of-the-way.

Inspector, staring at her legs I understand your point but there are some compulsions. We have to go to the security officer choki.

Nisha was quiet then. He again tried her boss& no. and this time, the bell rang on the other side. Mr. Verma picked the phone Good morning Nisha, How are you?

Nisha : Sir, I am in a problem, last evening the driver you sent along with me hit a scooter and now, the security officer picked me up regarding that incident.

Boss : Nisha, dont worry. Where they are taking you?

Nisha asked the security officer inspector about the security officer choki and he told her the address which Nisha narrated to her Boss.

Boss : OK, I am coming there and bring that bastard driver along with me. You just keep calm. Within half-an-hour, I shall be there.

Nisha : OK sir, I am waiting for you. Bye.

The phone was disconnected. Inspector asked Who was he?

Nisha : He is my boss and owner of the car.

Inspector : Thats fine. And do he called the driver also.

Nisha : Yes, he is laso coming with him.

Inspector : Well, lets see.

There was something on inspectors face which Nisha notices that he was not very happy. She was worrying about what would happen. Soon the jeep entered into security officer choki compound. She saw few security officerwomen were also roaming there. She took a deep breath and got out of the jeep. Inspector too jumped out of the jeep and looked for the Nishas car. The Pandu drove it into the compound and gave the keys to the inspector.

Inspector : Lets go madam, it took us 8 hours to trace your car. Come to my room.

Nisha was surprised on his comment. But she didnt take it seriously. She followed the inspector and reached in a room. The sidewalls of the room are tightly packed with files, some are old one and some new. There was a smell of moistened walls inside the room. Two mouse are running here and there. The tables and chairs are of old kind and it looks that they may break when anyone sits on it.

Inspector took his seat and gesticulated to Nisha to sit down. Nisha took the seat unwillingly. The inspector was continuously staring at her. She was wearing salwar, suit &amp; dupatta, today also. Both were sitting silently there. Inspector asked her How many members are there in your family?

Nisha : Me, My Mother &amp; a younger brother.

Inspector : And Father?

Nisha : He passed by a couple of years ago.

Inspector : Oh Sorry, What he was doing?

Nisha : He was a central govt. employee.

Nisha wants to keep all these talking limited as she was eagerly waiting for her boss.
Like Reply
Inspector : What was his name?

Nisha : Sh. Rakesh Kumar.

Inspector : In which deptt.?

Nisha : Excise &amp; Sales Tax.

Inspector, with a surprise He was at Lajpat Nagar Branch, right?3

Nisha : Yes, but how do you come to know?

Inspector : We were posted in the same branch. I was in recovery section at that time and later transferred here, I heard that he was died. Really, he was a very innocent person and honest one. I never saw in my life such a honest person. But you know good persons required at there also (pointing towards the ceiling, depicting for heaven). I know him personnaly and he was a close friend of mine. We usually took tea at the office canteen simultaneously. My god, how small is the world. And you beta, what are you doing?

Nisha, with some relaxed thoughts I am an executive manager in a reputed company.

Inspector : Great, he used to talk about his children. He said, his daughter would bring his name to the fame one day. (Smiling sarcastically)

Just then, Mr. Verma entered the room and shook hand with Inspector.

Boss : Hello inspector, I am Vivek Verma and she is my employee Nisha, whom you detained since morning.

Inspector : Mr. Vivek Verma, hmmmmmm. Are you that Vivek Verma who studied at Khari Bawli Pathshala till 10th.

Boss (Surprising) : Yeah, but

Inspector : I am Rajan, you motu.

Boss : Rajan, is it u, lambu. Great to see you here and after a long gap of about 30 yrs.

Inspector : Yeah, me too. Ae Pandu, 4 chai lana, badhiya wali.

Boss : So hows life going on lambu.

Inspector : Tum dekh hi rahe ho, sab chal raha hai. Imandaro ko kahi jagah to milti nahi, kabhi yaha patak dete hai, kabhi waha.

Boss : I know one minister in cabinet, agar kahe to posting badhiya jagah kara du?

Inspector : Nahi yaar, sab jagah ek hi jaisi hai, bas koi imandaari se kaam karne de to.

Boss : Wo to hai, khair, baaki baate baad me karenge, abhi inka kya mamla hai?

Inspector : Are kuchh nahi yarr, tumhare driver ne scooter thoka, ab scooter wala tumhari madam ko thok raha hai.

An angry expression can clearly be seen on Nishas face. She dont like such kind of wordings for her, but she has no other choice.

Boss : Are, aisa kar, do din driver ko ander kar de, thoda thok peet le, aur phir party se samjhota kara dena. Ye le 25000 rupaye. Kuchh apne paas rakh lena, kuchh scooterwale ko de dena.

Inspector : Are nahi vivek bhai, ye paise tum hi rakho. Scooterwale ki aisi ki taisi to mein kar dunga, phir madam bhi humare parichay me hi nikal gayee hai, aap dono jao, driver ko bhi le jaao, complaint mein solve kar dunga.

Nisha looked with surprise. Boss- Are you sure that we all go from here.

Inspector : Haan yaar, ab jao, mujhe aur bhi kaam dekhne hai. Kisi din sham ko milte hai, mera no. note kar lo aur apna bata do.

They both exchanged their no., shook hands and all three returned to their vehicles. Boss asked the driver to get Nishas vehicle repaired and bring it to the company. He pointed Nisha to sit in the car. Nisha sat down silently. Boss started the car and took it outside of the security officer station. Suddenly Nisha broke out, The tears were raining from her eyes.
Like Reply
Boss didnt stopped the car and drove it continuously. He doesnt want that some passerby looked onto them in such condition. He asked Kya hua nisha, did Rajan or any other security officermen say something wrong to you?

Nisha was quiet for some time and then said slowly No.

Boss : Then, why are you crying like a child?

Nisha didnt said any thing. Instead, she wiped the tears from her handkerchief and kept it in her hands. The boss again asked the same thing. No answer from Nisha again. Boss put his left hand on her right one and sked whats the matter.

Again tears rolled out from her eyes and she started crying like a child.

Boss : Oh my god, shall I drop you at your home now?

Nisha nodded in no. She does not want to go with him in such situation at home. What the nearby people will think about her, she thought.

Boss : So, going to company or a restaurant in this condition is also not good. Shall we go to my home, u freshen up there and we then return to the company. Is it OK?

Nisha said no words. Just tears were continuously rolled down over her pink cheeks. Boss took her silence as her wish and turned the car on the road where there was no turn-back in life for Nisha.
Like Reply
The car entered into the luxurious colony of Delhi, R.K.Puram and soon stopped in front of a large gate. The gatekeeper, seeing the boss car opened the gate remotely. The boss drove the car inside and parked it in the porch. He opened his side gate and stood outside waiting for Nisha to come out. When she didnt turned up, he went to her side, opened the gate and asked her to come out. Nisha was looking at her boss face and came out. She was not willing to go inside as the boss is living alone.

Boss : Nisha, we havent had much time, quickly freshen up and get ready for the office. I will show you the washroom.

Nisha nodded and followed her boss silently. When they entered the living room, nisha was amazed to see such a big hall. She saw such kind of rooms only in movies. There were everything in the room that is available for decorating it in the market. There was a large wall where the life size photo of Mr. &amp; Mrs. Verma was fixed. The front side of that wall was a glass wall from where the garden view of the bungalow can be seen. The sofa-seating was sufficient for 20 peoples. A large TV screen was fixed at one wall. It was so huge that the photo of Mr. &amp; Mrs. Verma looks small. A lot of decorative pieces were there. Soon an old aged servant came there and Mr. Verma asked him to prepare two cups of coffee. He went into the kitchen. Boss called Nisha and pointed towards the washroom. She entered into the washroom and locked it from inside.

Nisha never saw such a huge washroom in her life. It was full of all modern amenities. There was a mirror troughout the wall. One side, there was a large tub full with water. Some toys are floating on it. The washbasin was very large. Taps were so much shining that it looks like they were made of gold and silver. A number of toiletries were arranged beautifully on a glass rack. There were automatic showers installed inside the washroom. There was also a music system and to her surprise, very soft music was playing at that time.
Like Reply
Nisha by now totally forgot her crying and was looking at each and every thing in the washroom. She was watching her full body in the wall-scale mirror. She saw her face, the eyes were heavy looking due to tears. She thought of her boss, he is a nice &amp; caring person. No one till date made complaint against him. Neither of the office staff, nor any other else said anything against him.

Even Nisha didnt know that her feelings were diverted towards her boss. She was just looking to herself when suddenly the gate was knocked. It was Mr. Verma who asked her to come out soon as the coffee is losing its steam now. Nisha came out of her thoughts and slapped her head what she was thinking. She hurriedly put her dupatta on the hanger and opened the tap of the washbasin. But there was no water in the tap. She tried a lot in every direction but water was not coming out of the tap.

(To our readers - Actually the tap was installed with photosensor, so whenever anyone puts their hands beneath it, the water comes out automatically).

She was in a fix. She thought to go outside ask Mr. Verma about the problem, but then she thought, what Mr. Verma may think about her, Is she a dumb or she want to attract him towards herself, moreover she spend lot of time in the washroom, he may think what she was doing in whole of this time. A lot of thoughts came in her mind. Finally, she decided to do it under the bathing taps. She went there and as she turned the knob on, there was no water from that tap also, instead, accidentally she came under the sensors of the shower and all the showers suddenly started spreading water. Within 2-3 seconds, she was totally wet. She was totally in a shock as she never expected the same thing happened to her. She ran towards the door and the sensors put the shower in OFF mode immediately. It is then she realized that how the accessories were operated. Now she had no choice but to go outside. Last time, she saw herself in the mirror-wall. She was wearing today a cream colord suit with no undershirt. Her bra was clearly visible from the thin material of the suit and moreover it is now wet.

Nisha opened the door. Mr. Verma was looking to the other side and on a phone call. She stood there silently. Mr. Verma turned his back and whatever he saw, he forgot to close his mouth. His heart jumped to his throat. He was seeing a Apsara from Inderlok.
Like Reply
Nisha’s face was blushed totally. She was feeling totally ashamed of her condition today. Boss put the phone back and came near to her and asked what happened. She told the entire incident to him.

Boss – Sorry Nisha, it was my fault not to tell you earlier.

Nisha – That’s not your fault sir, it was misunderstood by me. What to do now?

Boss – Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm. It is a problem now. You go to my bedroom, open the wardrobe and take the gown of mine till your clothes get dry.

Nisha – But Vivek, how do I……?

Boss – I show you my bedroom and the wardrobe, you choose whatever you want to wear. There are a lot of clothes in the wardrobe.

Saying this, he walked towards one side. Nisha had no other option but to follow him. Boss entered in a room. The room was so much large which Nisha had never thought ever even in her dreams. The bed was sufficient for 6 persons to sleep in a cozy condition. Boss showed her the wardrobe and pointed towards the bathroom. She was watching here and there with surprises.

Boss – What happened Nisha, is there any problem?

Nisha – No, actually I was watching this huge bungalow. Really, it is a fantasy for me. Really fantastic. Just like a fairy tale.

Boss – Thanks Nisha, but being alone in the house, it is no more than a horror villa for me. Time pass hi nahi ho pata. Raato ko neend nahi aati.

Nisha – Vivek, as you made me your friend, do I ask one thing from you?

Boss – Why not? You are free whatever you wish to.

Nisha – Go ahead with the second marriage.

Boss – Ha….ha……ha……..ha. Who will choose me for the second marriage? Ho..ho……ho.

Nisha – Who will not. Why you are scared? Vivek, you just search it, there are many who will ready for it.

Boss – Will you marry me?

Nisha – What? What are you saying Vivek. It is not possible.

Boss – See, I was just joking. When you are not ready, who other will? Now go and change your clothes, otherwise you may get cold.

Nisha was totally speechless. She entered the bathroom without saying any word, locked the door from inside and without moving from near he door, she first removed her suit and then her bra. There was also a life size mirror in the bathroom. She looked herself in the mirror. She was looking herself like this for the first time. She notices that her nipples are erect now. She touched them without making any noises. She wanted to bring the nipples in normal position but they stood erect &amp; hard like they never want to come back to normal. She noticed that the areola was also contracted. She saw a hair dryer was placed in the bathroom. She picked it and put it on. The warm air blew through that. She pointed it towards her nipple as she thought that it may be due to the cold she was feeling since she was wet. But there was no effect of the hot air on her nipples. They stood erect as they were earlier.
Like Reply