Poll: Agree with me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
No
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agree or not?
See, I am a married man from kolkata and I have a lot of sexual  wish which my wife can't provide, so I am here. I have more sex than her, so often I need to masterbate.  All married mens are here for the same reason.  Else, the cuckold or anything is a tool to making the people fool. No genuine  girl is here. I am xossip for last four years.  What we can do maximum  that we can exchange  pics or talk dirty. But really  a girl dont have enough power or bravery   to enjoy a threesome  or even sex chat with unknown people.  So stop the drama and lets masterbate. Contact  me kalponikchoda at gmail dot com
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone
Anyone feeling horny now and want to dirty chat while commenting on pics I share?
Like Reply
(25-11-2019, 11:18 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Anyone
Anyone feeling horny now and want to dirty chat while commenting on pics I share?

Interested. বাংলায় কথা হবে?
Like Reply
হবে, পম করলাম
Like Reply
Agree
Like Reply
(08-12-2019, 04:35 AM)mastiwalalavda Wrote: Agree
pm me
Like Reply
Anyone?
Like Reply
(25-11-2019, 09:47 PM)Kalponik Wrote: See, I am a married man from kolkata and I have a lot of sexual  wish which my wife can't provide, so I am here. I have more sex than her, so often I need to masterbate.  All married mens are here for the same reason.  Else, the cuckold or anything is a tool to making the people fool. No genuine  girl is here. I am xossip for last four years.  What we can do maximum  that we can exchange  pics or talk dirty. But really  a girl dont have enough power or bravery   to enjoy a threesome  or even sex chat with unknown people.  So stop the drama and lets masterbate. Contact  me kalponikchoda at gmail dot com

Yes, but few are ok when you show .
Man gets tribute and shows. Female taking a lead is less
Like Reply