Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Milf and aunties lovers ?What do you like about them ?
Hi Frdz,
Just the very thought of these sexy curvy ladies draped in saree arouses me ..
Few salient features :
1.Perfect hip curves and the milky waist with shamelessly exposed navel in markets ,streets etc...
2.Perfect jiggly and wholesome ass of various shapes and sizes from tight ass to donk ass...
3.Perfect skin tone 
4.Deep navel
5.Their sexiness enhances with maturity 

These women do need some attention and I assume their beauty is ignored at homes  ...I follow these women at every chance and analyse their structure ...I am sure every milf lovers fantasize on these aunties ...

Few Eg below-
Slum & sexy .Seductive hip curve exposing tummy.
[Image: 467-A26-AA-155-B-4-D79-A90-C-AD3-CF05-DD074.jpg]

Plump and healthy .Main usp is the fleshy back with folds.
[Image: IMG-8029.jpg]

Same goes with the below aunty . Look at those sexy cuts of blouse .
[Image: Of7322-sd673073.jpg]

Sexy middle aged bhabhi. The overall structure and appeal itself is sexy and seductive
[Image: IMG-8255.jpg]

Mature big thick gaand
[Image: 769297-A2-A798-4-CD0-9-BFE-9-AA28-D597-D09.jpg]

upload picture

What are your views ?? You are welcome to Share your experiences...
[+] 2 users Like Maxmull99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
absolutely, totally agree with your 4th point. mature homely marwadi aged aunties are things to lust for. best part is their thick marwadi asses & naked flesh hanging tummies. the way extra flesh oozes out from everywhere its treat watch. btw i like aunties between 50-70 y.o
[+] 5 users Like andy55's post
Like Reply
Amazing pictures
[+] 3 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(24-11-2019, 03:08 AM)Maxmull99 Wrote: IHey Hi Frdz...
If you are really a milf lover you should be also a marwadi aunty lover ... Just the very thought of these sexy curvy ladies draped in saree arouses me ..
Few salient features -
1.Perfect hip curves and the milky waist with shamelessly exposed navel in markets ,streets etc...
2.perfect jiggly and wholesome ass of various shapes and sizes from tight ass to donkey ass...
3.perfect skin tone 
4.there sexiness enhances with maturity 

These women do need some attention and their beauty is ignored at homes  ...I follow these women at every chance and analyse their structure ...I am sure it’s every milf lovers dream to bang these aunties ...
[Image: 467-A26-AA-155-B-4-D79-A90-C-AD3-CF05-DD074.jpg]
[Image: 05-A79076-8-F54-4-D24-99-BC-32-FA2199-C9-CC.jpg]
[Image: 1825-F225-90-E0-4432-8-F4-B-FA4078-ADAD94.png]
upload picture

What are your views ?? You are welcome to Share your experiences...

They look killer specially in chiffon saree with exposed tummy, back & deep cleavage. But what I have experienced so far, they have old school approach on sex, don’t know how to do blowjob, little hesitant on it, dont know much about various sex positions, they just do missionary position.

It’s more like one way sex, u need to make them learn first to get pleasure.
They are born pretty, but sex is an art which comes from openness, how exposed r u with latest ventures.... majority of Maarwaadi community is orthodox, in today’s time they have pallu system in house.

Anyway, beauty wise they are admirable & worth remembering maarwadi ladies while masturbation
[+] 4 users Like vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
they have so much soft chubby body for eating oil ghee paneer etc
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
(26-11-2019, 11:55 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: They look killer specially in chiffon saree with exposed tummy, back & deep cleavage. But what I have experienced so far, they have old school approach on sex, don’t know how to do blowjob, little hesitant on it, dont know much about various sex positions, they just do missionary position.

They are born pretty, but sex is an art which comes from openness, how exposed r u with latest ventures.... majority of Maarwaadi community is orthodox, in today’s time they have pallu system in house.

Anyway, beauty wise they are admirable & worth remembering maarwadi ladies while masturbation

Cannot agree more on the saree aspect . They are the perfect epitome on how to exhibit sexiness in a saree .Esp their choice of chiffon sarees are great . As per my observation ,the housewives put on saree almost all the time in and out of the house .
Like Reply
Oh yes sexy in Sarii
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2019, 08:10 PM)Maxmull99 Wrote: Cannot agree more on the saree aspect . They are the perfect epitome on how to exhibit sexiness in a saree .Esp their choice of chiffon sarees are great . As per my observation ,the housewives put on saree almost all the time in and out of the house .

Bro, seems u mistaken, I had written “they look killer in saree”. Means saree goes well on them
Like Reply
They have amazing deep navel
[+] 1 user Likes mastiwalalavda's post
Like Reply
(26-11-2019, 11:55 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: They look killer specially in chiffon saree with exposed tummy, back & deep cleavage. But what I have experienced so far, they have old school approach on sex, don’t know how to do blowjob, little hesitant on it, dont know much about various sex positions, they just do missionary position.

(05-12-2019, 07:41 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Bro, seems u mistaken, I had written “they look killer in saree”. Means saree goes well on them

Bro , seems you have misinterpreted. When I said -‘Cannot agree more’ means Im agreeing with you fully.
Like Reply
(05-12-2019, 09:49 PM)Maxmull99 Wrote: Bro , seems you have misinterpreted. When I said -‘Cannot agree more’ means Im agreeing with you fully.

Ohh... m sorry... ??
Like Reply
(05-12-2019, 08:15 AM)mastiwalalavda Wrote: They have amazing deep navel

True , I agree . Adding this to features list
Like Reply
It's always a great pleasure to watch Marwari aunties. Sometimes, i wonder whether they purposefully dress in a erotic manner. But their nonchalance makes me think otherwise. Flesh Flesh oozes from every part of their body. Often their over the above makeup puts me off. nice pictures.
[+] 3 users Like Tea_Kadai_Boy's post
Like Reply
fuckkk mann.. u reminded me of my horny childhood. the stationary shop near our home had this juicy milfy marwadi bitch.. about 5 8 height. too tall too curvy.. i used to just go and stand at the opposite side of the road and oogle at her.. i even made friends with her son who was in my school even though he was 2 classes junior to me. i remember going to his house.. fuckkk.. i would have cummed a million times when i came back to my place that day.. i ended up calling her mummy.. we shifted from that place to another state in india after 2 yrs. those 2 years were the horniest years of my life.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
[+] 1 user Likes roughstud07's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-8029.jpg][Image: 05-A79076-8-F54-4-D24-99-BC-32-FA2199-C9-CC.jpg][Image: Of7322-sd673073.jpg][Image: 1825-F225-90-E0-4432-8-F4-B-FA4078-ADAD94.png]
అబ్బా.. నా కొవ్వు పట్టి బలసిన కసి లంజల్లారా.. మీ అందర్నీ నా కింద పండబెట్టి గట్టి గట్టిగా మీ పూకులు పగళదేన్గాలనునధి.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply

What do you mean by "in today's time they have pallu system in house"??
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 06:45 AM)Lactator Wrote: What do you mean by "in today's time they have pallu system in house"??

Hiding their face with their saree pallu (free end of saree) over head inside their house in front of other house members.

[+] 1 user Likes aarupad's post
Like Reply
I moved last year but the place I was living at previously was surrounded by Marvadi families. Lived there for 4 years of my college life. The last year of which my gf moved in with me. And from experience I totally agree with the OP. The flat directly to us was occupied by marvadi family and or main doors faced each other's. And they always kept the door wide open all day. Also our kitchen and their's were also directly opposite giving full view into each other's. Also the flat below and above their's. The below one had a housewife who was a mother of three, the eldest of which would be 18 now. The family on our floor was also a family of 5. Parents and 3 kids. Same age as the other family. The one above was a marvadi divorcee who lived with her mother and daughter. I was a young man living alone for the most part. And man they views and entertainment I got from these 3 ladies. If only I had been the more adventurous types my score would have been 3 women more. There are many interesting stories I could share but the post will become lengthy.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 05:13 AM)aarupad Wrote: Hiding their face with their saree pallu (free end of saree) over head inside their house in front of other house members.

True. The neighbor ladies would flirt openly with me, sometimes heavy. But if they met in the lift of the parking, etc they'd immediately cover their head with the pallu. And mind you I would've been a decade younger than them.
Like Reply
(10-12-2019, 01:26 AM)Tea_Kadai_Boy Wrote: It's always a great pleasure to watch Marwari aunties. Sometimes, i wonder whether they purposefully dress in a erotic manner. But their nonchalance makes me think otherwise. Flesh Flesh oozes from every part of their body.   Often their over the above makeup puts me off.  nice pictures.

And ex gf used to say "they cover their heads and show everything else". It's funnier when said in slang Gujarati.
[+] 1 user Likes Artemis's post
Like Reply