Adultery BROTHER'S WIFE GEETHA... {Completed}
Heart 
 Date: Fri, 2Steal Thy Brother's wife

PART 01

So before start the story ... I am Vasudev (Vasu) & this story belongs to me & my sister-in-law Geetha. 

When my brother raghu got married I was 16 years old. 

I had started growing hairs on my face and chest but I was studying still in a school as I took more than one year to get promotion to higher class.  

My brother along with my father was running a shop in the town. 

My brother's wife Geetha too belonged to the town. 

Our house was in a suburban village with lot of rivers, landscapes and backwaters. Beyond our compound there is a wide paddy field and just before the paddy field there is a small canal which was dug for irrigating the crops but never used. 

Even in the Summer season there would be enough water flowing as the water comes from a dam constructed in the forest lands. The steps to this canal was constructed from our land, women use these steps as an ideal place to soak their linen and dry them after washing it. 

I used to go to the banks of the canal in the pretext of fishing. There is a lot of vegetation and banana plants near it offering enough shade and privacy like in a tropical forest. But my intention was not to fish but watch the ladies naked beauty when they bath at leisure and do the usual gossiping. Normally after two o' clock they come to the stream and start their bath. The meals would be prepared and lunch would be over. The lunch would be served as supper too so ladies are free in the afternoon. T.V was not launched and electricity was just reaching the village at that time. I am talking of the year of 1970

I started getting a hard on when I watch my neighbours bath at the age of 12. First I thought something was wrong with my penis which started to jump at the silliest provocations and grew like a flagpole in my knickers at the most inappropriate occasions. I found it very difficult especially when my mother wake me up in the morning to start my studies. According to her if we study in the early morning we would understand more clearly and memory would be great at that time. But my penis was standing hard rock and it was impossible to stand up when my mother was watching and waiting to confirm that I woke up. I would lay on my back and pray the goddamn penis to shrink so that I could stand before my mom. Soon I learnt that the only way to solve the problem was to masturbate in the early morning when my penis gets the best hard on. There was no master for me to teach the masturbation, I just stroked my thing and soon I experienced the vibration and a little spinning of my head. A white thick fluid would emit from the tip which resembled like a spit and the erection was gone for some hours. 

But then I felt tired and dozed of when read my lessons. I would come from school about 3.30 and right away I go to the stream to fish. The ladies from my neighbourhood would be at various stages of undressing, some washing clothes some soaping their pussies and some soaping the other ladies tits, gossiping would be continuously going on in between. The subjects would be how she was fucked last night, how one ladies husband waste money on drinking and how someone eloped with other's wife or some girl attained puberty and how some girl got pregnant when her husband was away for an year etc. Everything under the sun was big news for them, but the subjects mostly dealt with adultery, sex and village scandals. I would sit behind some bushes through which I could get a sneak view of all good pussies and tits. Some ladies voluntarily gave me a show as if they did not see me hiking their muslin towels while soaping their buttocks standing away from me. 

My next door neighbour Vilasini was the best among them. She was about one year older than me. When she bathed with some grannies she would ask them to soap her back and while the grannies happily do the chore she would face me with her towel half fallen and I could see her dark pussy and big tits. 

Most of the ladies had big breasts especially the middle aged women around 50 years old. They did not bother to cover their assets and I was always awarded with nice clear and unabashed view of their watermelon like breasts. 

But now a days I wonder what happened to my villagers. I don't see any girls or women with such tits now. Also they never bath in open now. Even then I can bet that none of them possess such big tits which I used to see in my childhood. Perhaps the family planning may be the reason or lack of exercise. In olden days the women had to do a lot of household chores and there was a secluded place for women to At that time most women would have delivered about 4 to 7 children and they were less conservative about sex too. Adultery was common and none bothered much about who fuck who unlike the present times where people watch with binoculars at their next door neighbours.

#
[+] 5 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
But little did I know that my masturbation sessions were going to end when my brother married the girl from town. 

Her name was Geetha, she was beautiful, about 1 year elder to me. She got at home with my mother and neighbors faster than I expected. 

#

After one week she too started to bath in the canal behind our house.  I had avoided peeping on her as I thought it was highly improper. But the sight of her coming to my house after her leisure bath  provoked my cock which was dangling peasefully between my legs. She would wear only a small muslin towel to cover her breasts and her shoulders would be bare. She covered her big breasts using the washed clothes which were spread on her shoulders in such a way that an onlooker could not understand that she wore no blouses neither any bra except for the muslin towel. Her muslin towel could reach up to her midriff. So she wore a lungi under it like men wear in India. 

When she spread the washed clothes I would look at her from my room through the windows. As she would be standing under direct sun and I watching her in my room she could not notice me much. I would watch at her taking clothes one by one from her shoulders and put it one by one on a wire tied between two coconut trees which is used as hanger for the dress to dry. 

#

One by one she would first put the clothes on the iron wire then she would spread them nicely taking one at a time. My phallus would jump up at each of the time she put a cloth on the wire. I could see her bare shoulders, how broad were they! She could beat an Arnold Schwarznegger if she had some muscles in her bare hands, but she had only flesh. When she had put all clothes on the wire I could clearly see her shapely breasts covered or rather revealed by the muslin towel. She had two spots on her left shoulder which were of vaccination marks which excited me terribly for some unknown reason.  She had a dark forest of hairs on her pits, I could see the dark patch of hairy mass when she lift one arm and spread the dress on the wire.  

I wondered how hairy would be her pussy if she had such a massive hairy pit. When she had spread all clothes she would go to her room and bolt the door. I would imagine the stages of her undressing, removing her muslin towel first and then the wet lungi, if only I had a capacity to go vanished and could peep at her!. I prayed god for such a gift, by the time my phallus would emit the white fluid which my body produced in plenty at that age. But the most thrilling pleasure I got was when I masturbated standing in the water watching the bare pussies and breasts offered to me by generous ladies who bathed in the canal. I thought none guessed my activities and all of them think that I was a poor fish hunter.

# 

But I was wrong, one day my brother's wife asked me "Why are you always sticking around the canal boy?". 

"Boy! My foot! Bitch how dare you call me a boy", I thought "if you see my dick you wont call me a boy". I said silently. "To catch fish", came my voice. 

"How many fish you have caught?" she was not going to leave me alone. "Well I tried but what's wrong if they did not enter my net" I said. 

"Okay  but stop your fishing today if I see you anymore hiding around watching woman I will tell your mother and brother. Aren't you ashamed of yourself ogling at other women's tits and ass. Do you think we don't know it?" she was furious. 

"The bitch!", I muttered. Thus my entertainment stopped I was afraid to go to canal again. My brother was a cruel man he might beat the hell out of me of my brother's wife  complain about me.

#
[+] 8 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Then came the harvest season paddy fields were busy with activities women cropping yield and men helping them carry the corns to houses. It's a season when men would flirt with women and 'pom pom' (cup) their jutting breasts when they put corn on their heads. The buffaloes and oxen were used to plough fields and they would get bathed in canals. 

#

One day I saw my brother's wife going to the canal when she looked at my I turned my face. "What are you looking at did you fish any today? Anyway don't come near canal", she said. 

"I advise you not to go there now", I said. 

"Why you mind your own business", she said sharply. 

"Then you will understand when you feel it", I said. 

She moved ignoring me. 

I had something in mind, readers will understand it when you read further...

When I returned from fishing at the paddy fields I saw my brother's wife walking speedily to our house. 

When I came to the house my mother was not there. I looked at my Brother's wife room. Obviously she might be changing clothes now. Wow, I thought if only I were in that room to see her nude body then I saw her door half open and her face coming out "Where is your mother boy?" she asked. 

"She is not here she had gone to fields" I said. 

"Oh what can I do now, oh please", she was crying. 

"What happened Geetha didi any snake in your room?" I asked with concern. In the harvest seasons it was natural for rat snakes roaming around, did she find one in her room. 

"No snake and ladder, oh some problem what shall I do now?" she did not stop. 

"Didi tell me what's your problem then only I can do something", I said. 

Then she opened the door and came partially out. She was wearing only a blouse and an underskirt. The skirt was hiked above her knees, what a sight I suppressed an urge to go somewhere and jerk off. Wow, what a piece! Look at her tits, they are going to burst out at any moment. Those sticking nipples they will tore the blouse and would come out. Ah her thunder thighs! Two ivory pillars! Lo so well rounded and shapely and creamy white. 

She was looking at a small dark obstacle hanging on her creamy thighs. Then I understood her problem, it was a leach sticking to her thunder thighs sucking her blood. It was common to have such leaches appearing from nowhere in the canal after harvest, they come with buffaloes. After the buffaloes and oxen are bathed the leaches travel downward and they bite women who used to bath in the canals. I was anticipating it and that was reason I had told her to avoid canals.

I looked at her thighs closely there was a leach hanging from middle of her thighs it had drunk a lot of blood as its colour was red. She was having some hairs on her outer thighs that's the reason the  wicked leach selected her inner thigh which was hairless. I was knowing that the leach may soon stop drinking and fall away. But I ran to my room and came back with a pot full of calcium carbonate used to chew with betal leaves by my mom. If you apply some cigar ash or calcium carbonate the leach will fell down. It was only remedy for this leach bites. 

I closed the door and she got panic. "Why are you closing door boy leave it open, I said" she barked. 

"Didi I have to apply this paste on your wound otherwise it will drink your whole blood" .

"Okay do what you want but be quick", she was no more panic. 

"Lay there on the cot then only I can locate the leach's bite point", I started hiking her skirt and tried to look at her pussy. 

She understood it and barked again, "You boy, where are you peeking at leach is on my thighs not between my thighs". 

"No didi let me look at it", I saw her pussy's opening. A fine thick mass of meat with lots of hair cut with scissors possibly. Her big pussy winked at me like three puffs put together and bent in the middle. Look at those folds wow! A perfect triangle with a rose channel between and I inhaled a smell of soap mixed with lavender and urine, a divine smell, an aphrodisiac it filled my nostrils and my prick struggled to jump out. 

"What are you looking at bastard do something " she barked again. 

Well let me inspect more closely , Oh god what am I seeing. I was seeing a pussy close up for the first time in my life! .The thick outer folds of her vagina, and the pink inner folds, scissor cut pubic hairs, at the top of that puffy pussy a two inch long clitoris, it resembled like a small leach caught on top of her puffy pussy mound. I hiked the skirt again and touched her big clit. 

"Fuck you boy, what are you doing there?  Its not there the thing caught me", she barked again. 

"Oh didi but it's a leach no! two leaches are there I suppose, one on your thigh and another on your, your ..." I stammered. 

"Bastard, its only one that's on my thighs the other one is my clit, take your hands away from there", she was furious. 

"Oh is it so, I thought it was a leach it looked like a small penis to me!" I exclaimed. 

"You idiot take the leach away before someone comes", she said. 

"Okay", I used a leaf and tried to catch the leach, it was very slippery. 

"Bastard, what are you doing are you peeping at my pussy or trying to remove the leach". I pretended I was taking some paste and inserted my finger into her heated pussy and tried to catch her clit. 

"Its not the leach you fool its my pussy and clit, idiot put it on my thighs".

"Clit! What's that? I have never heard of it!" , I put the paste on the leach's head and it fell down. I crushed it using my heel and a lot of blood was spread on the floor. My brother's wife looked at it and shut her eyes in disgust.

I looked again at her visible pussy folds and milky white inner thighs.Blood was still oozing out of the wound on her thighs. I looked for some clothes to wipe it. Then I saw a soiled panty of her. I took the panties and cupped her thighs with it around her wounds so that oozing blood will stop. 

She was shocked at my act and she slapped my face. "You dirty bastard, trying to press your brother's wife's pussy!". 

I was hurt and my head was aching, but I did not move my hands away . It was after all blood stopped I took her panties away and I went out rubbing my cheeks. It did hurt a lot, but my prick was still in agitated stage. I had seen my brother's wife's pussy, ha ha. What if it hurt me a little?

#

Then my mother came to the house and I moved out. 

I came back only at night. My father and brother was eating food. Didi was not looking at me, she was still angry. I did not mind her too. 

"Good boy, you did right thing, you saved your Didi from operation", my mother said. 

My brother lifted his face from food and looked at my mother as if to know what was the commotion. "Your wife got bit by a leach from the canal, fortunately your brother applied calcium paste and so now no stings and swelling", my mother said. 

My brother concentrated again on the food as if nothing had happened. Such a caring husband, I thought. 

Didi started to cater for me also, but I didn't eat it. "I had taken food outside", I said.

##
Like Reply
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:44:59 +0100 (BST)

PART 02 

The next morning when I brushed my teeth I felt severe pain where my sister in law slapped me. 

She brought me tea when I had finished my brushing but I ignored it and went out. 

She was bit desperate to woo me it seemed, perhaps she had thought she had done a mistake. 

#

When I was busy repairing my fisherman's net I saw my mother returning from the market. She went to the kitchen and started breaking a news to my brother's wife, "Geetha, you don't go to canal for bathing anymore there are a lot of leeches in the water. Yesterday a leach caught our neighbor Villu, do you know where it bit", she hissed something into Geetha didi's ears and I heard a gasp from her. I guessed the place where the leach might have caught. "She killed the leach by pulling it by a damp cloth but now she can't urinate the whole pussy is now swelling, I just saw it poor girl she is crying, they are planning to take her to the doc, imagine what they will do they will operate to remove the sting". 

My didi was feeling guilty she understood if I hadn't removed the leach skillfully she would now face the same problems. 

So my neighbour Villu was bitten by the leach. I sneaked to her house through the broken compound wall separated our compounds. When I entered her house she was alone and was lying on the floor in a mat. She was wearing only an underskirt and blouse. The tits were proudly struggling under the blouse. I had been a great fan of her. She was the most generous person who always showed me her tits and butt while bathing. 

She knew I was there watching her, but she did not show any protest or concern. She would assess the surrounding and if none is watching her she would hike her towel and start soaping her fat buttocks. While adjusting her towel she would display her hairy pussy to my direction. I don't know how many times I had masturbated seeing her pussy and buttocks. 

"Villu dear, what happened to you, my mother told you are ill", I asked her. 

"Oh Vasu, I was bitten by a leach and now severe pain, I can't tell you where it bit me, go away I am dying" she said. 

"Don't worry its not you alone who was bitten by the leach my brother's wife was also bitten by it, almost on the same place where you were bitten". 

"Is it Geetha too bitten well how's her doesn't she feel any pain?" she was curious. 

"No I was there when she was bitten and I applied some country medicine and the leach fell down without putting its sting into the flesh, you should have waited for the leach to go away by itself, it's the sting causing problems", I said. 

"Oh Vasu, what to do I was panic, see my condition I can't walk or urinate, it bit right on my pussy, now my mother is taking me to hospital. All people will know and they will see my pussy too sometimes they may operate".

"Don't worry if you apply some country medicine which I suggest it will be cured, no need to go to hospitals", I said. 

"Is it so?, then please tell me Vasu, please help me", "Its turmeric mixed with Tulsi leaves and if you apply that paste it will be cured", I said. 

"Oh Vasu, you did that to Geetha no? please can you make the paste and apply on me, please", she asked. 

My God! I could not believe the words. "I will come soon", I ran back to my home. I picked some Tulsi leaves and dug some raw turmeric, I went to the countryside mixer  which was a long stone and a carved stone pole to move over it. I put the contents on the big flat stone and crushed it with the carved rounded pole like stone. 

The noise caught attention of my brother's wife Geetha. She came to the kitchen and asked, "Vasu what are you doing making chutney? I have made it no need for you to make any curries while we ladies are around". 

"Shit, why cant you mind your own business bitch?", I tried to reply but the words came out was " I am making a herbal paste , please don't bother, I am experimenting a thing, go away", I said. 

"I know what you are planning you are trying to peek under that girl Villus clothes, you are a horny boy with a dirty mind, why do you make herbal remedy when she is going to hospital", she questioned. 

I was taken aback, the bitch had guessed right about my intentions. 

I took the paste in a coconut shell and ran to Villu's home. When I reached there still none had come. "Villu I have prepared the medicine now show me where the leach bit you", I said. 

"No dear I can't show it to you its my secret place", she said. 

"Well let then the hospital people do operation", I said. 

"No please wait, I can't hike the dress you lift my skirt and close that door before doing it", she said. 

I bolted the door and hiked her dress, she was beautiful but not like my brother's wife. She was a princess and Villu can be a servant to her. Even then she was sexy and had a milky white thighs and when I saw the forest between her legs my prick started growing inside my knickers. Her puffy triangle was swelling with the injury , there was a foul smell of rotten fish coming out of her pussy. I thought it might be because she had not bathed for two days. 

One thigh is fatter than the other perhaps there also the leach bit, there was tiny hairs all over her thighs and her bush looked like a reserved rain forest to me. The bit mark was red and there was signs of pus. The mark was just after the channel between the pubic triangle. I put  my finger there and spread her pussy folds open she was shutting her eyes and writhing in pain. I applied the paste to the injury point and rest around the pussy orifices. I inserted a finger into her pussy in the pretext of examining and I felt like dipping my finger into a heated oil pan. Why women's pussies are such hot? I wondered. I spread the outer walls of her vagina and looked at the inner walls, they were red while the outer folds were black and a lot of long hair curled around. I examined further inside and my finger met a stub at the top of her rose inner folds, it was the clitoris my brother's wife told me. 

I played the same game and rolled at the edge there was a skin cover on it and when I moved the soft skin which looked like the food canal of a chicken, back and I could see a white pearl like stub. It was so small but when I rolled at its top using my finger pad, she was pressing her thighs together. I moved my finger on her clit stub and she began to make a hiss sound. Then I saw the paste was doing its job and the red mark became more open and yellow pus was oozing from the bit mark.  I used my two fingers at its sides and pressed unexpectedly to her. 

She cried an 'ayoooo ah ayooooooo' a lot of pus came out and the swelling was gone. 

I squeezed twice again and she clenched her fists at my wrist. "Now the pus is out you will be alright by tomorrow, no need to go to hospital", I looked at her clit again. 

She tried to down her skirts but I did not allow her, "Well lets see if other marks are there, you have got a great amount of hair than my Geetha didi that's why your swelling is much less", I said. 

"Have you seen Geetha's pussy?" , she exclaimed. 

I cursed my foolishness and corrected, "No I overheard my mother asking her". I moved my finger again around her clitoris and found a sticky white fluid around the lower fold. "what's this something white fluid " I tried to sniff at it and my face twisted in a nausea mood. 

She saw my expression and flinched, "Who told you to sniff at it it's a white discharge which is common for ladies". 

Then I heard my mother and Villu's mother talking. I hurried to jump out after taking the bolt away, but I did not forget to take one more view at Villu's dark pussy. I moved to verandah and while Villu's mother entered through the main door I moved away through the side door.

##
[+] 7 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
I entered my house through the back door. Before entering the house I sniffed at my fingers again, "bAh' I felt nausea again. I went to the well and drew water and used a soap to remove the dirty smell. 

Even though I washed thrice the smell remained, anyway I went inside and I was surprised to see my brother's wife standing at the door. "So you sniffed at her pussy, she is dirty I know, are you not ashamed of yourself, you are a dirty boy, Ah what a dirty smell your fingers are having! Go away, I feel nausea", she said. 

Then my mother appeared and asked "Geetha what are you taking to my son". 

"Nothing mamma, I was asking what was a foul smell here ", my heart jumped. 

My mother sniffed around and said, "I don't feel any smell". 

I was cursing my brother's wife, why did she mess everywhere.  

Then my brother came and the talk stopped.

#

The next day when I was making garden my brother's wife asked me, "Are you not going to treat neighbours today?". 

"What's wrong with you? you are a busybody" . 

"No you are a busybody, you lift other's skirts , you peep when ladies bath, don't you know how ladies treat you, they were all laughing at you and I don't like my brother to be called as a peeping tom, that's why I stopped you going to the canal". She was advising me. 

But I was not in a mood to waste my time hearing it, so I went to Villu's house. When I reached there her brother was playing outside, I asked him about his sister and he said she has recovered and told me to go inside.

When I entered her room she gave me a smile of gratitude and asked me to sit on the cot. 

"How's your pain now?" I asked. 

"Much better, you will be a good doctor in future, how do you know this medicine", she asked.

" Well I tried it on my brother's wife". 

"Then you should have seen her pussy also", she was curious but I didn't give any clue. 

"Dear tell me, did you see her pussy, she is very beautiful you are lucky, is she hairy down there?", she was not going to leave me. "Why do you pest me, all women have hairs down there isn't it?".  "She might be cleaner than me, I had not been bathed for two days, that's why its stinky there, I smelt the thing you rubbed on my underskirt , sorry I was bit ugly". 

-
bit, my foot you were stinking lady, but the stinking smell from a pussy is aphrodisiac to a man. But my brother's wife had cleaned her pussy well and not much hairy too. Villu had not that hygiene, but then god created different kind of pussies and the pussy itself is a wonderful creation. Unlike men its completely hidden between the legs and it has got a lot of folds and then there is that pink little meat when sucked can take them to heaven, even if men don't care about it they can do it themselves and achieve pleasure. 
 -

I got an idea that she was thinking I did not like her pussy, but I decided to prove otherwise. "Well let me see how the swelling is now", I lifted her skirt and looked at her thighs. 

She put her legs in a V fashion and I tried to closely examine the place where leach had bit, the injury mark was gone a fishy smell welcomed me, I put my hands on her folds and opened them and saw her red rose channel it looked like a hibiscus flower torn open by a wicked boy. I found the small bud pulsating I rubbed it and said, "There is still a leach here", I rubbed its tip and it began engorge like a small pebble. 

"Take your hands away, its not leach it is called clitty", she said. 

"But my brother's wife doesn't have that thing", I lied. 

"So you have seen her pussy, tell me how's there , does she shave there", she was curious again. 

"I don't know it was dark, but the hairs were trimmed". 

"Did she smell like me?" . 

"Yes but she smelt of soap, she just had a bath". 

"I know I smell bad", she was sad. 

"But I like your smell, I want to inhale it if you allow me". 

"Go on..." She said

"Well then show me", I dived into her pussy and started slurping at her pussy folds using my thick lips and not biting it. Then I took the bud between my lips and started sucking it like sucking a sour thumb. 

She put her hand on my head and started weaving my hair. I dived ignoring the fishy smell and began to rotate my tongue inside her pussy. I created an imaginary whirlwind inside it. She was pressing my head more and more closer. The juicy pussy was wetting my tongue tips the smell of jack fruit emanated from her vagina enthralled me. I was eager to make her believe that I was not intimidated to her pussy and its fragrance, she was enjoying the pussy eating. 

-
For all those male chauvinistic pigs who are still afraid to put your face to a pussy my advise is just dive into it!. However reluctant you feel for the first time you may start loving it, the thrill is not from eating it but making her surrender and beg for your nib, jab, rub, gag all using your tongue lips plaque combination. Once in a hundred you may be blessed with a good aromatic pussy which you will feel eatable. It's a job for unselfish guys, once you did it to any woman please feel they are obligated to you for lifetime.
 -

So I pleased Villu with my sharpened tongue and its folds she was begging to stop but I felt the rock was coming from her inner cave and final explosion was inevitable. Then she fell with a thud with her fat buttocks hitting the floor. 

There was no time and safety to satisfy my desire. I just opened the door and went outside. Thank god, Villu's mother had just appeared with the grass cut for the cows. 

I tried to sneak away without facing her, then the boy playing outside saw me and asked, "Brother don't you have tamarind in your house? You have a big tamarind tree there?!". 

I did not understand his absurd question. "Which Tamarind? What are you talking?", I asked. 

"No, your brother's wife was here before some time, she asked for some tamarind and when I said I would search the kitchen, she told me that she would find it herself and just now she had gone out to your house!". 

My God! So she was here, she might have been peeping at us, surely she could see Villu's room from kitchen window. What am I going to tell now, I walked to my home fearing the worst.

##
[+] 6 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:17:28 +0000 (GMT)

PART 03 

I did not go to my house directly instead I wandered around the fields and met some of my friends. 

I reached my home at night. Then my brother and father had come and they were eating supper. 

"Where were you till this time?, what are you doing wandering here and there?. Don't you have anything to study?", my brother questioned me. 

"I was at the library", I said. 

My brother's wife was checking me, she took the waste dish and emptied the fish bones and other waste to the waiting the country dog's face. 

"Go away, you filthy rascal, coming after licking all the dirt I cant stand the smell of you, take these and go away", she said to the dog. 

"what are you telling, let that dog lay there its not disturbing any of us and why did you took the waste dish now we are still eating, don't we?", her husband asked.

"He was wandering in the neighbourhood from the morning and god knows what he sucked. He had no decency, he will sniff at any dirty things, I cant stand his smell", she said. 

I guessed she was indirectly hitting at me, she has been referring my pussy-eating episode with the neighbour girl Villu. 

"Dogs always smell, its nothing unusual, he doesn't bath everyday", my brother said. 

"I know, but I can's stand this rotten smell, it's the smell of rotten coconut husk, perhaps it may be coming from somewhere else", she kept digging at me. 

"Hey boy, come here, is the smell coming from you, have you cleaned your face and hands?". 

My blood boiled. 

"Why are you quarelling with him, he has just come from the culvert after usual gossiping, boy, eat supper and study something", my mother intervened. 

"I think Geetha is off mood today, she is quarrelling with everybody today, is it time for your periods dear?" my brother asked. 

She did not expect such an open remark about her periods before the entire family, her face became red and she went to kitchen. 

I was happy with the escape. The bitch!, spying on me and then trying to make others get clue of my sexual adventures. Boy!, she calls me a boy, bitch you see my prick once and you will never call me a boy.

#

On next day my mother went for a wedding and I was alone at home. 

"Don't you have any fishing today boy?", my sister in law asked. 

"No, why do you bother?", I asked. 

"Then don't you have that herbal paste, I want it some", she asked. 

"Shall I apply it for you?", I asked. 

"No, I know how to apply it, just give me that stuff", 

"Ok", I went and made the paste once again, but this time I added leaves of a plant called 'choruthana' which is infamous for its itching spell. I tried to peak around and peep when she applies it.  

She went inside the countryside bathroom made of coconut leaves. I tried to peep at her through the walls but she heard my footsteps and jumped out of it.  She asked me to go away. 

#

The next day when I awake in the morning I saw my brother scratching his abdomen and the pubic region frantically. He was in a hurry to go to his shop along with my father. 

My mother went to her daily grass cutting routine. 

When I sat for break fast my brother's wife asked me, "What hell was that you made yesterday?". 

"Which one". 

"That bloody paste of you for the leach's bite". 

"Oh that, it was same turmeric, tulsi, oh I forgot, I also added some choruthana too". 

"You dirty pig, choruthana!!  so that's why its itching everywhere".  

"Is it, then it should not be added to that paste anymore, oho, now only I learnt that". 

"You rascal, are you experimenting your remedies in my pussy? Rascal wait till I tell to your brother, he will kill you he has been itching and scratching for hours". 

"But I gave the remedy to you only no, why should it cause itching for him?", I wondered. 

"What to tell to you asshole, don't play innocent, you did it on purpose, to make my pussy itching, but it's your brother who suffered most from it". 

##
Like Reply
Then the boy who is Villu's brother came and asked, "Vasu, sister is calling for you, please come", 

"Ok', you go I will come", I said. 

"Go , eat that dirty hole from morning itself, what a boy, worse than a dog", my sister-in-law said. 

"Why you worry, its me eating what I want", I went away.

-

When I reached Villu's house she was happily standing there. "Vasu, thank you dear, my ailment is now fully cured, you saved me from the embarrassment, how did you learn such remedies dear?". 

"Trial and error, but my sister in law is cursing me for that", I said. 

"Why, its so effective no?". 

"It was but I added some choruthana to it, but its my brother scratching his pubis for that". 

"Ha ha ha , its natural no?". 

"How, I gave it to my sister in law no?". 

"Are baba, he might have put his prick into your sister's pussy yesterday night and naturally the paste hit his prick no?". 

"Oh, I did not think that angle, now I got it". 

"Ok, if my brother knows he will kill me, why did you call me, shall I see your bite marks". 

"No, I cant show it now, the boy is outside, but I will show it when no one is here." 

"Then I am going", I said. 

"Wait, you applied that paste to your sister in law no? So you might have seen her pussy, is she shaving there?". 

"No, she applied it herself, I don't know, why do you bother about her pussy anyway?". "I was curious, 

"she is from town no? I heard ladies from town shaves their pubes, I was wondering, well are you sure you haven't seen it?". 

"No, I have no idea, if you are so curious why don't you ask her directly?". 

"She is not that approachable, she doesn't show her privates even when taking bath together", Villu said. 

"Why you are crazy about her privates, anyway you women have got everything in common, isn't it?", I asked. 

Then Villu's mother came and we changed subject. I knew there was no possibility for any adventure that day , so I left to my home.

#
[+] 7 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
When I reached my home, my mother was not there. I heard my brother's wife humming a song and taking her bath in the outside bathroom. I tried to peep through the narrow holes but there was no chance, then an evil thought came to my mind. She had peeped at me while I was busy eating Villu's pussy, so why couldn't I hide in her bedroom and if possible to have a nice view. My prick jumped at the thought and I entered her bedroom without making any noise about my presence. 

I looked around the room. There was no hiding place like cup boards, big almarah etc. The ground was cement floor with black oxide coating. Our house was not electrified, so the rooms are not  the brightly illuminated. The only possible hiding place was under the double cot, there was a bundle of used rug and her big iron trunk under the cot. The cot had plastic wires interwoven and a mat on it. I could see if I lay under the cot but very risky to get caught too. Then I heard the humming near, I had no time to move out so I did hide under the cot. I did position there, holding my breath, and my heart was beating fast. Then my brother's wife entered the room. She closed the doors and put latch from inside. Little did she know I was lying under her cot.

My brother's wife Geetha was dressed in a wet blouse and a skirt reaching longer than her ankles. She drew the window curtains and removed the towel by which she was holding her wet hair. What a mass of hair she had!, it reached up to her buttocks when undone. She had enormous buttocks. They were protruding backward, when she moved they did not move but just vibrated. My prick was also vibrating then. I tried to calm him down by squeezing the end with my hand. She was standing before the mirror, I could see only from her behind. I prayed God, to make her turn to my side so that I could get a clear view of her pussy. 

She unhooked her blouse and removed it from one arm, it dangled from the other arm. She had a smooth and broad back, the spinal chord was not visible like men, instead it was a deep channel from the nape of her head and going down somewhere under her buttocks. I could have jerked off if I was able to put my prick even in that spinal canal. She was drying her hair using the towel at leisure, meanwhile she was enjoying her proud breasts in the mirror. I could see only her naked back, oh dear, please turn towards me, I pleaded silently. Then she removed her blouse from the other arm too. She was then topless, but still I could not see. Then she moved to the window to throw some hair locks fallen from her mass of hair. Then I could see her proud big darlings. What a fine pair of breasts, the jet-black nipples like a grape fruit. The big areolas were almost two inches diameter. She was drying under her breasts; she lifted each of them and dried the sweat beads and water under it. They were responding to her self-caresses, I could see goose bumps appearing on them when the towel moved away. She was standing so close to the cot that I could see only up to her thighs from the angle I was laying.  

If only I could see that precious pussy, my prick agitated like a viper kicked awaken from its coiled sleep. I suppressed him with brutal force. He was pleading, "Give me that pussy, yeah". "Wait you bastard, don't spoil, let me see her first", I cursed my disobedient prick.

Then fell her skirt to the floor near me, oh god, if she try to pick it by her hand then I would be caught. I tried to move back but then I could not see her. I saw her beautiful calves like two ivory pillars. There was a blue shadow of small hairs on her legs. It appeared so sexy to me, if her legs have that much hairs then what would be her pussy. When I had applied that herbal I could not get a clean unobtrusive view. Then she threw the skirt to the corner of the room using her legs, her silver 'kolus' ( a jingling ornament worn at the bottom of legs) made musical sound. She moved again to mirror and she was fully naked!. I could see her fat thighs almost up to her buttocks. She took a sandalwood powder and started showering it generously on her neck, shoulders, armpits, belly, navel in the respective order. She poured a generous amount into her hands and then applied to her busy armpits. She had cut her pussy hairs using scissors, but she did not do anything about her bushy pits. Then I saw her frontal view, what a big melons she was holding on her chest!, how could my brother hold them in his hands, lucky guy, but he was an unromantic always a serious man. They were jutting proud like never been handled by a man. What a temper they have even without the support of brassieres they stood firm. What a fine bushy armpits, they resemble like Villu's pussy I had munched. One can satisfy him with those pits; her armpits were damp with her sweat and the long bush. Thus they got an appearance of a pussy. So she cut only the hairs from her pussy, the uncovered portions of her body were of ivory color. The contrast between always-exposed midriff and starting of her hairline down below from her navel proved it. Then she put her right leg on the cot and started rubbing her asshole and the canal between her buttocks using the wet towel. Even then I was not able to look at her pussy, fearing a movement from my side would attract her attention. She dropped the towel very near to me, I could inhale the sweet animal fragrance of her butt channel, mixed with soap smell and powder. I sniffed at it like a dog. 

Then she turned away and put a new skirt over her head and tied the string around her midriff, I thought that show was over. But she did not put a brassiere soon. Instead she moved half naked again to the mirror. She lifted one big breast and to my dismay she sucked the tip , there was a black mole about size of a small coin. 

It must be her beauty spot, "give it to me I will kiss there a thousand times dear", I said without any sound. 

Then my mother called her from outside, "Geetha, where have you put the matchbox?", 

"In the kitchen itself", she replied. Hurriedly she dressed her brassieres followed by her blouse and unlatched the door. She went to kitchen and using the opportunity I too jumped out of the room. My heart was beating like a drum. 

I need to empty my prick, so i get out of my house ... 
Like Reply
Heart 
Then I saw the boy and Villu's mother going to market taking some tapioca for selling. That means Villu would be alone in her house. I walked to her house.

"Hello Villu, don't you have type writing lessons today?", I asked. 

"Oh, I didn't go, I have no mood", she said.  

"Why, any love problems?". 

"Love?!, who is going to love poor me?", she said. 

"Well there are people like me who like you very much". 

"Is it, but you are so younger no, you are a small boy?". 

"Are you sure I am small, you have seen my big tool". 

"Chhee, don't be naughty, I cant marry you". 

"But you can then hold my tool and see how big it is", saying this I pressed her buttocks with my angry lion struggling to vomit after seeing the astonishing sexy body of my brother's wife. 

"Don't press me, your prick will tore my ass", she said. 

"Well please hold it for a while, haven't I licked your pussy, now its time to repay for the medicine I applied", I said. 

"So you want fee, you said its free, why did you come now, mother may come soon", she said. 

"Then I want to see your breasts, at least you can do that favour to me". 

"Ok, I will open a hook of my blouse, you don't expect much", she opened the top hook of her blouse. I put my hands into her blouse from the top and pressed her hot boobs for a while. I got idea that her nipples are raising and I kissed her cleavage and her soaked armpits, she smelt of burning sulphur. She had a strong odour but I had worse last time when I sucked her fishy pussy. 

She opened one more hook and I was pulling her armpit hairs, I took my fingers and sniffed at her raw sweat smell of her pits, the odour was stronger and pungent there. She by that time lowered her hand and from the downside of my khaki knickers took my prick.  It was then well groomed and the foreskin had gone back, the pre cum was oozing from the red top of my prick.  She felt it and said, "your prick is oozing gum, but it has a smell like ladies finger when chopped". 

"It's a nice fluid, taste it, you will see how delicious it is like chicken soup". 

"Is it, well lets see, she kneeled and was inspecting my red bell topped prick, I shoved it to her face cleverly. Before long her mouth was open and my prick was inside her mouth.  "Well its not soup, but rice juice may be", she said. 

"Suck it Villu ", I pressed her head to me. By that time my hands were busy milking her boobs and with my free other hand I moved my prick in and out of her hot mouth and slightly masturbated too. Before long the prick was ejected and her mouth and lips were full of my white fluid, she tried to spit it and some dropped on the floor. "I cant swallow it, its so sticky" she said. 

"Don't worry, its alright, now let me do you", I said. 

"Do what?". "I want to suck your pussy dear Villu like old times". 

"No Vasu, I haven't bathed today, you will suffocate and someone may come", she tried to move.

I forced her to lay on a wooden bench and hiked the skirt above her waistline and her steaming pungent pussy was open to me. It was really pungent and smelling urine, a very difficult task to suck at it. I felt my stomach trying to vomit, but I controlled and began sucking her pussy. I opened her pussy and the outer folds were jet black and looked like dried tobacco leaves, she was hairy too, added to that the smell of rotten egg, there was something white like frozen oil inside the inner folds. Perhaps its what is referred as white discharge. My god, I volunteered a damn nasty job, but once it was started I wanted to finish it with a peak. 

"Ohh..haa ha aaa yes,suck me..oooha Vasssssssuu , lick me there ..feel my clit...yaa aha hhhhhhha ahhhh hooo yeehhhhhhhhh", she was moaning. 

She came to an orgasm pretty sooner than I expected. But I was sure it was only tip of an iceberg, a bigger one was in the anvil, then I heard some foot steps. 

I looked at the front door which was open. None was there, better cover myself. I adjusted her skirt down and while she was beginning to sit on the bench, the door from kitchen was pulled open and my sister-in-law appeared. Oh god!, she missed my cunt lapping by a precious minute.

"Oh, Vasu!, you were here, mother was looking for you, to go to market", she said. 

She then turned to Villu who was embarrassed with her sudden appearance and was adjusting her dresses and asked, "Villu I want some common salt, we are out of stock". 

"I will take it", Villu replied in relief and tried to go to kitchen. 

"Villu, is it so hot here, you have your blouse opened, that's why I asked", she began another digging. A countryside Sherlock Holmes!, bitch, I guessed that she was trying to caught us red handed and she was so desperate to get some proof.  

"Well one hook missed, sorry", Villu said. 

"Oh, don't worry, Vasu was treating you for your leach bite I hope, is his remedy applied today?". 

"No chechy, its already cured, Vasu was just passing by this way", Villu tried to evade her questions. 

"Ohfo, Villu were you drinking rice juice, its all over your face and on the floor", Villu was taken aback, she tried to smear her lips as if some semen was there. 

My brother's wife was playing a number, that Villu did not understand. 

"No rice juice here", I intervened. "But, see its all over the floor, perhaps it may not be rice juice, some awful smelling thing, is it gum, were you making gum ?". She was asking again. "Ok, carry on I will take the salt myself", she walked to the kitchen. She took a pinch of salt and added," Villu why are you keeping everything open, salt will melt no?, never keep anything wide open, something will happen". She was clearly hinting her opened blouse and hiked skirt. 

"Vasu come with me, mother wants you", she walked towards our house.

I followed her watching her big buttocks moving like two elephants in her linen lungi. 

#

When we reached our house, my mother asked, "Geetha, where were you, how did you meet Vasu?". 

"Oh Vasu was at Villu's house, I went there to take some salt, it was not here", she replied. 

"Salt, are, we have a jar full of it, where did you look for it?", my mom showed a big jar full of salt. 

"Oh, sorry I did not see it", she said. 

When my mother moved away, she said to me, "Vasu, its very little time required for getting ill name, better you keep your medicines and all that in this house, people are not that blind". 

I flinched, what a lady, always spying and bitching on me. What to do with her, I wondered.

##
Like Reply
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:39:57 +0000 (GMT)

PART 04 

One week went on like that without offering any interesting events. I spent my time around the paddy fields, banks of the canals watching ladies bathing together. 

Villu's father who was away from home came to stay there and he did not like the neighbours visiting his house at odd times. Villu and my bro's wife Geetha started bathing again at the canal as the leaches disappeared and wells became dry. But I could not enjoy Villu's sexy bath as Geetha was always with her. 

One day I tried to peep at them but Geetha got my idea and threatened me with her popped eyes and I left the idea. 

Geetha and Villu were the most beautiful and sexy ladies in our countryside, some of my friends voyeured on their sexy bodies when they bathed in canals. Only poor I was deprived the sexy feast. This disappointed me. I was not interested in other generous ladies like the barber's wife, the sexy dark dhobi lady who always showed me their pussies and tits as if begging for my attention. They smiled knowingly when I masturbated standing in the water away from them pretending not to notice their tits and that hairy forest between their legs. The finest pleasure one could get from life is by masturbating in a river or pool. If none have so far tried it then my advise to them is go for it. Enjoy!!!!

The desire was burning inside me, to see my Geetha nude and I masturbated infinite number of times thinking about her fat buttocks and the heavy breasts like tender coconuts. My mother and brother's wife usually urinated in open behind our house. 

#

One day I tried to get a view of Geetha pissing, I walked with silent steps with intention to appear unknowingly. I could see only her fat buttocks and she was facing away from me hiking her linen above her waist and Lo! What a fine butt. 

Within one second she dropped the lungi and jumped up and sneered, "What is this? are you not ashamed of yourself, Can't I at least urinate peacefully in this house?" . 

I said sorry but she started again, "You are brother of my husband, so a brother to me, is it fair that you always peep at me, I cant do the dish washing, sweeping everywhere you come peeping at me, nasty fellow, if you come like this when I piss I will surely piss into your mouth". 

"Then I will enjoy it", I said. 

"What did you say?", she asked. 

"No, nothing", I left her. 

The next day my brother constructed a temporary bathroom with coconut leaves folded neatly and there was not an inch open to peep into. I guessed that Geetha might have brain washed her husband.

#

The next day Villu visited Geetha. "Oh Geetha you have a new bathroom constructed, so you will not be coming to canal anymore", she exclaimed. 

"No, so many peepers there, everywhere there are peepers", Geetha replied. I guessed she was digging at me. 

I wished Villu and asked "Is your father still there?". 

Geetha was replying, "Why do you ask, do you want to treat him?". 

"I didn't ask to you, Geetha didi", I said. 

"So why are you always around when two ladies talk, go away, Amma..", 

I went away at the next instant. I decided to sneak into her room again and have a good sexy view of her nudity.
[+] 8 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Any more comimg??
[+] 3 users Like arican's post
Like Reply
I got the opportunity only next Friday. 

My mother was not there and I saw Geetha taking water in buckets to the bathroom and the door closed behind her. Without loosing any moment, I ran to the house and entered my brother's bedroom. I adjusted the big boxes and grass mat and lay still under her cot.  

Then I heard a harsh sound, "Mamma, where is Geetha? Isnt nobody at home?", it was my brother. 

He appeared unexpectedly and I was shivering. If he found out me then I am killed. But how could I escape, no way he entered the bed room. 

'I am having bath, please wait, Amma has gone to temple', Geetha's voice came from the bathroom.  

"Okay, that's good', my brother sat on the cot and removed his shirt and changed to an old lungi. 

"What happened, you came this time", it was Geetha entering the room partly wet and dressed in hurriedly fitted clothes and carrying wet clothes in her arms. 

"No, I need to take some money, urgently required to purchase some provisions", he said. 

"Then please wait, I will make tea and will bring some snacks, let me change the clothes", she said. 

"No need, but change your clothes, of course", he said.

Geetha put the wet clothes away and was clad only on a wet dhoti tied just above her heavy breasts, my dick was rising under my knickers. If only my brother had left the room, what a fine occasion. Geetha tried to put a nightie over her head turning away from her husband. 

"Face me dear, its been a long time since I see you naked in daylight". 

"Ofo, don't start your games, amma and Vasu may come soon", Geetha said. 

"Where is Vasu?", he was asking for me. 

I was trembling again. "He is sticking around that Villu always, its dangerous you know". Geetha was referring my affairs. 

"Don't worry, Vasu is my brother, he will also have a good dick like mine, it's the girl who should take care, nothing will happen to men, its women who get pregnant", my brother was beaming. 

"But if that girl get pregnant you will get bad name, they are kids don't know about those things, its our duty to keep away fire and crackers being together". 

"Who cares, lets see your pussy dear, what are you hiding, remove your clothes", he was impatient. 

"No not now, at night ", Geetha said coyly. 

The next instant my brother jumped and snatched the wet linen in one pull and Geetha was naked down her waist, but she still had a blouse. 

My phallus was going to burst, but the danger was grave too. If they saw me then I am killed.

"Please don't crush, they will get bruised", Geetha was saying while my brother was pumping her breasts over her blouse. 

"I want to drink your milk", he said. 

"No I will open the blouse for you', Geetha unhooked the blouse and it was thrown near to me. What a big pair of breasts, tender coconuts with brown nipples and what an areola, wow, my brother was sucking at it and crushing them. "Don't crush them, please go gently, its for our kids to drink from them", Geetha was trying to kiss my brother. 

"Kids, fuck them, I want to suck them now", he was adamant. 

"Hus, I am serious people are asking me , three months have gone and I am still not pregnant", Geetha said scornfully. 

"I will fuck you nicely at night, but now I want you to suck me out", he said. The next instant he was standing with her phallus erect and what a monster it was same of my size and the big hairy balls were dangling like pendulum. How could Geetha accommodate them in her pussy, I wondered.

I reached my hand and took her wet blouse and took it to my nose. I could inhale the raw body smell of her, the smell of crushed jasmine, the armpits portion of blouse was dark and stained and linen was very thin there and the odour so strong. I sucked the socked blouse and enjoyed the slight saltiness of her sweat accumulated, I peeled the foreskin of my phallus and rubbed my dick on the blouse. 

"Don't bite me, please suck my nipples", Geetha's voice made my senses back. 

I could see only their fat buttocks and parts of legs. My brother was saying, "Later dear, now you suck me". 

"No, you always promise to suck my tits but never does. All you do is crush them and bite at my flesh, don't you know it hurts, you are always rough". 

"Who cares, now suck bitch, take my phallus, have you seen such one ever in life. My phallus is greatest in this village do you know, you are lucky to have me as husband.  Now suck at it, hurry". I saw my brother standing and his wife was sucking. It was obvious that he did not get much pleasure and Geetha was no expert cock sucker. She was struggling to take it in her mouth, more than half of it was still outside her mouth. 

"No good, you have to learn how to suck a good cock, well let me rub it on your tits", he took the phallus out and was now rubbing it on the cleavages and on the tits of Geetha. I could now see her face, she was sad and hurt. My brother was taking his dick in hand and was rubbing it everywhere on her body, in her cleavages, tits and between the armpits. "Okay, now turn around lay still, I want to fuck you", he said. 

"Oh no, not there, I will not allow this everyday, you have not fucked me in my pussy, why do you always go to that shitting place. This way I will never become pregnant, I am sure of it, please fuck me like men do, I am waiting for your great dick to fill my pussy", Geetha was pleading. 

I did not understand the situation if he was not fucking her between her legs then where was he doing it?

"Later, I will fill your pussy at night, now I am in a hurry", he was turning her to lie on her chest. 

"No I will not allow it, please fuck me in my pussy or go away", Geetha was furious. 

My brother then gave her two slaps, "Bitch, what are you taking, trying to teach your husband, I know what to do, turn around bitch, I want to fuck you in the ass, yeah, I love it, your asshole is better than your stinking pussy, I cant stand the smell of it". 

#

I was quite surprised. "Fucking in the asshole!, can anyone fuck there!, it's too small hole isn't it? Why my brother is fucking her in asshole when he could easily thrust his monster into her juicy lovely musky pussy. Is he a human or a beast?  What an embarrassed situation!", I did a big mistake hiding under the cot witnessing the brutality. 
Like Reply
"No, I will not allow you to get away doing me the same stuff again and again, no, never!", Geetha was crying. 

My brother handled her coolly with brutal force and I saw him spreading her big buttocks and thrusting his thick penis into her. 

"Ayooo, amma, he is killing me, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hooooooooo , save me", Geetha cried aloud. 

"Shut up, no sound, I will kill you", saying this my brother took his phallus out of her rectum and spat on it twice, Again he shoved the big tool into her rectum and I heard a slight fart sound. I guess my brother, that rascal had burst my dear Geetha didi's anal cherry and in the process she farted. 

Then my brother began to move fast behind her and lying on top of her , the cot was creaking and I heard sobs of Geetha. Through the holes of the plastic wires woven I could see Geetha's pussy and marvelous tits but the thrill was gone, my prick was now limp seeing the cruelty caused to Geetha by my brother.

Then I saw my brother carrying Geetha and they moved to the floor, they might have thought the cot might broke up.  I saw my brother fucking Geetha like an ox mating a cow from behind. Geetha was like a cow standing on her fours the marvelous tits were dangling to and fro. Occasionally my brother would cup her dangling tits and he would forcefully fuck her again in asshole. Geetha might have been used to anal fucking, after the first breaking there was no symptoms of pain from her, she was rubbing her pussy with her hands and I saw her fingers disappearing into her vulva. She was masturbating!, what a pity, they were an odd couple doing unnatural things. The guy was fucking his woman in her ass and she fingering her pussy. 

Anyhow it was a great feast for my eyes. I can't see such nice action even in blue films.

It went on for some time. Then my brother ejaculated and I saw him shooting his semen on her buttocks when his phallus came out of Geetha's rectum with a plop sound. 

Geetha was relieved, she said, "dear, I am yet to come, please suck me down there, I have sucked your cock a thousand times no?, but you have never eaten my pussy!". 

"Okay, I will do it at night, now I have to go out", my brother was going to dress again. 

"Oh you say this again and again but never does it, I get jealous when I see others eating pussies", she lamented. 

"Whose pussy eaten by whom", my bro asked. I thought she was referring my escapades with Villu, she had seen me munching her pussy. 

"No, I haven't seen any, but my friends all talk their hubbies eating their pussies, I have kept it clean and washed every time but you never did that to me".

"I have no time now, later at night", my brother was wearing his shirt. 

"If you are going like this and ignoring my pussy I will allow somebody else to fill my pussy",Geetha said. 

"In that case I will put itching powder all over your pussy bitch, anyway who dares to fuck my wife, has anybody got such a dick in this whole village", he proudly displayed his member again. 

"Anyway I cant go on like this, its high time I get pregnant, people are all asking why I am not conceiving, I am embarrassed, your mother also asked me", she said.  

"Tell her to mind her business, I will do it today night, now please suck my dick for a while, some more semen is left out", he caught her by hair and offered his dick to her mouth. 

Geetha took his member again and I saw her sucking at it sitting on the floor. I had a vintage view of her assets by the angle. Her breasts naked wide back, the channel between her buttocks, her sparsely hairy outer thighs, her ankles, soft inner thighs, neatly trimmed pussy, the fine pussy folds, wow, I began to shake my phallus vigorously. 

Then he came again, she tried to spit the fluid, but my brother did not allow her, I saw Geetha gulping down the thick paste. 

The next instant my brother was gone out.

Like Reply
She was alone, she took a towel and dusted her body all dirt accumulated from the floor, she was murmuring.  "What a beast, such a fine phallus, but he never fucks into my pussy, if he had filled me once I would have been pregnant by now. What a chap always fucks in asshole, tomorrow I can't even shit properly, such a nice pussy I have, not like that ugly Villu, still I am virgin, oh God! What could a girl do, why my husband is so fond of assholes, my God, please make him like my pussy". Using a towel she wiped the semen from the floor, then she took the blouse, which was lying on the floor and then she saw me!

She looked as if seeing a ghost, something unbelievable, then she came to her senses. She dragged me from under the cot, she was still stark naked and I had still my phallus in my hand. She cried and cursed and beat me, "you mother fucker hiding under my cot! You saw all! Oh, shit, you devil!, get out you devil, get out", she forced me out and closed the door, I could hear her sobs. 

#

I went out to the darkness, it was 6.30 evening and lamps were not lit. I did not decide what to do, either my brother will kill me or I have to commit suicide. I decided to run away from home. 

I went to the culvert where my friend Ganesh was sitting smoking a bidi . 

"Dear Vasu, where are you these days? I have heard you have seduced that Villu. She is a chik yaar, did you fuck her?, you are so lucky yaar, your sister in law she is the best fuckable woman in this whole village.Villu is the best unmarried chick, you have both of them around, you are extremely lucky yaar, are baba, give me one help, bring me a panty of any of them, at least I can masturbate smelling their cunts yaar, why are you aloof, is it because I talked ill of your sister in law.  Take it easy yaar, you can fuck my sister in return, of course if she allows, ha ha come, smoke one bidi yaar", Ganesh was always energetic and enthusiastic when sex is concerned.

"Sorry Vasu, but I am always like that, pardon me, did not mean to hurt your feelings", Ganesh thought my silence as a protest from me.

I broke my silence, "Ganesh I have a thing to ask you", I said reluctantly.

"Ask, baba, ask, did you fuck that Villu, any problem man?", he asked.

"No, that's not the matter, well, is it possible to fuck in the asshole?".

"Yes!, why did you ask, did someone tried to fuck you in ass?, are baba, don't go near sardars and muslims, they are crazy ass fuckers , they like it better than fucking in pussies. Sometimes elder men will come to you and stroke your penis, it happens in theaters, buses, festivals, some guys do. But don't go with them, they will fuck you in asshole and its no pleasure but simply pain. If some guy approach you just kick at his balls, he will go away", Ganesh explained.

"No, I was just curious, some told me about it, then I did not believe it, I said to him that it was impossible", I said.

"Impossible, ha ha, ask your brother, its always possible for him", Ganesh laughed.

"What did you say?, first you said ill of sister in law and now you talk ill of my brother".

"Ha, ha , the whole town knows your brother is a ass fucker. He is one bloody ass fucker and he keeps a lot of boys as concubines at his provision store. Haven't you got a clue about it. Just now we were discussing what a waste was that sexy sister in law of you married to your brother. He is a gay, he is never interested in good women except those cock suckers and prostitutes who takes all his money", Ganesh said.

"How disgusting you talk, Ganesh!, he is my own brother!, have you forgotten", I was furious.

"You only started this topic, your brother is fond of only boys, last month he made a fight with another guy a railway gate keeper who is infamous for fucking small boys", Ganesh was not going to leave me.

"For what, then what happened?"

"For fucking a new ***** boy, who is town's new craze among the gays, a real gandu ( boy who gives ass for fucking)" , Ganesh said.

"Last month, impossible, he was married three month back, he had no need for boys", I tried to argue.

"Ha, ha, Vasu, you don't know these gay people, once they taste fucking boys, they can't stop fucking them, they wont get an erection if Aiswarya Rai is displayed naked before him", Aiswarya Rai is our sexy beautiful queen of celluloid.

"Then why they marry?", I was thinking about the incident I just voyeured.

"For the sake of society, for hiding their true identity, your poor sis-in-law!, I bet she had never been fucked by your brother, take my advise, baba, its your chance, try to seduce her, its possible baba, your brother that infamous ass fucker of our town can never get an erection before such good chicks, Ganesh was making merry.

Then my father came by last bus. He saw me. "why are you sitting here, don't you have anything to study, come with me to home", he took my hand and I walked to home with trembling heart and weak legs.

##

Like Reply
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:16:28 +0000 (GMT)

PART 05 

When I reached home taking the baggage brought by father I was trembling with fear. I knew I had done a dreaded thing and if my brother's wife ever disclose it to my elder brother he would kill me. He was a brutal and hot tempered man. Further if he knew that I had hidden under his cot and see his fucking sessions with his wife what would one would not do. 

I sat with my father for dinner, instead of Geetha didi my mother served the dishes. My father asked what was wrong with Geetha, my mother replied she had a headache and was taking rest. I was relieved by her absence, as I had no courage to face her after she caught me guilty peeping her being fucked in the ass by my brother.

# 

The next day when I was awake only Geetha didi was in the kitchen, I went to the kitchen to take tea and she understood my presence, but she pretended to be busy making a good fire using the damp firewood. I made my presence felt by placing the glass tumbler forcefully on the table after taking tea. 

She muttered without facing me, "don't break the glass baba". 

Thank god she spoke to me!, I thought she would ignore me for ever. From that instant I fell in love with her, I knew I was doing a mistake, a taboo, I was looking at my own brother's wife with evil intentions, I had seen her private parts, I had witnesses her fucked in the asshole by my brother. I felt pity towards her. I knew my brother did not break her cherry so far. My brother was a gay, I came to knew more about his behavior. He had made frequent visits to a lodge where boys were available for fucking and I heard stories about marriages taking place there between men and young boys, there were musical nights conducted and in the end boys were abused sexually and for a payment. My brother was a patron of such lodges and when my father was away his concubine boys approached his store and borrowed money from him. Poor Geetha didi, she was ignorant about such things, none would believe such stories, such things happen in our land!?

#

I fell in love with Geetha, I felt I would die if I did not see her a day. 

But She behaved to me as if nothing had happened. This encouraged me, I looked at her pleadingly and I behaved more politely but she did not acknowledge any of such things. I accompanied her to the temples and I stood behind her when she was busy praying god with folded hands. My eyes were roaming on her fat buttocks, (she did not wear panties when she went to the temples), a simple dhoti, blouse and a davani( a 1.5 meter cloth used to cover fronts over the blouses so that cleavages and the shapely breasts are well hidden) my phallus was always rock hard while praying standing behind her. There were the usual worshippers and admirers including the old priest who used to throw a mixture of sandalwood paste with Kumkum (saffron color mixture) into my didi's hands with his tobacco chewed lips watering at the heaviness of Geetha didi's breasts. My brother's wife had the biggest breasts in our countryside. Other ladies envied her when they say she soaping her assets when bathing together.

#

One day there was a heavy crowd and I was walking behind Geetha didi, then there was a pull and my front hit her fat buttocks, she looked at me with an angry sign, but when she saw it was only me she became calm. My phallus became rock hard and I went outside the main temple. There was some more small deities to which the priest and worshippers would go next, I went to the dark and masturbated, my shoot went sky high. I felt guilty doing such a thing in the god's premise. 

While we were returning home I walked beside her and my hands touches her hand, but she withdrew her hand and told me, " walk distant baba, don't lean on me baba". I was blushed.

But she did offer some privileges to me, did she allow it willfully or it just happened I was not able to distinguish, when she cleaned the premises using a brush made of shrubs, she did not wear her towel covering her blouse, I could see her cleavages and slightly bulging abdomen and the deep belly button. I peeped at her through the small window from my room, often I masturbated standing watching her heavy bosom and its deep cleavages and her sexy belly button.  But when my mother or brother was present she would be very modest and all covered. Another occasion when I would see her milky white thighs was when she would wash the dishes with water drawn directly from the well and she would sit near the well with her lungi showing her ankles and partly bare thighs. Each such occasion made my penis stand up and I masturbated standing in the house.

#

One day she asked me, "Why are you going to temple everyday? How came you become so pious overnight?".  

"I was just accompanying you, Geetha didi" 

"Is it, I don't need any such guards".  

"Yes, I know, but it's a prestige for me".  

"What?"  

"Geetha didi, people are saying you are the greatest chick around here", I told her openly.  

"chick?! You call your brother's wife a chick?!", she barked.  

"Not me, people, they say you are the most beautiful women ever come to this countryside, so I get some prestige when I walk with you, I am brother of such a great chick, no?"  

"Are you not ashamed to refer as a brother, are you behaving like a brother to me, you are nothing but a nasty peeping tom", she said.  

"I can't help it, you have such beautiful assets".  

"Go away, don't take such rubbish, don't cross your limits, remember I am your big brother's wife", she said.  

"I olden days there was only a single wife for 5 brothers", I said.  

"Aha, now the cat is out of bag, so you are having such thoughts, shall I tell your mother, you scoundrel, how dare you speak such rubbish to your brother's wife, A brother's wife is a second mother to a younger boy, don't you know that", she was sobbing and furious.  

"I am sorry, but I cant help it , I love you, I love you and I will love you even if you hate me", I walked away.

#

The reaction was oblivion from the next day. She did not reveal any of her private parts, she changed to a nightie , a useless robe which covers fully and it's a robe which was designed to be most erotic, that is a night dress a long gown with easily removable features. 
Like Reply
 __

But in Kerala every women age ranging from adolescent to granny wore it and its worn at day instead of nights. This made men hornier, as they were deprived the contours , cleavages , nooks and corners of a voluptuous woman which their ancestors enjoyed until the nightie was discovered. 

Before the freedom struggle no women covered their bosoms in Kerala, then upper caste women started covering the breasts soon followed by aGeethation by lower caste women for their right to cover their bosoms. Now the fanatics of ***** and Muslims force every woman to cover every inch of her body. Both ***** and ***** fanatics unite in one thing, deprive sex, and no dating, no talking no mingling between men and women. Thus by past nineties Indian people are deprived every kind of sexual pleasures and to see a woman nude one has to wait till he is married or watch his blues away watching foreign porno films. This depression of sex makes people commit more sexual crimes and even children are attacked. Muslims promote their burkhas and only ***** women's face is visible. 

The men who is deprived of sex, go crazy and enter crowded buses and jerk off right in the buses or he goes to a movie hall showing masala movie and jerk off there watching the abdomens and navels of those extras who dance behind the hero and heroine showing their ample midriffs and belly buttons which could hold cups of water!. The very same guy who just jerked off seeing the navels and bulging abdomen apply tar on the postures and preach the revealing postures should be banned. 

The very next day media covers all these rubbish and different women agitations,  organizations folk before the theatres to ban such movies. Poor guy, who want sex, who likes to watch a porno movie in the dark, who likes to have a beer when its scorching sun outside found everything banned in this country.

Cigarette smoking is banned, men and women traveling in same seat in a bus is banned, men and women talking outside his house is banned, liquor is banned, beer is banned, frustrated to the chore he goes to his home , watch the fashion T.V girls and finally jerk off. Now a days there too censors have come, and lingerie sections have been banned in India during day time. 

__

Like Reply
Super bro
Update more waiting
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
Coming back to the story, I had opportunities to peep at the ladies who were willing to show their bosoms or partially clad pussies when they were bathing at the canals. We had a toddy tapper Mackotha who used to climb coconut trees at evenings and he will spend hours at the top in pretext of taking toddy but all he does is jerking off while watching the ladies soaping their pussies and melons ignorant of Macotha's silent presence over the coconut top.

Geetha started wearing nighties and I could not see any of her plump body then. This went on for a week and I could not stand it any longer. 

Once I tried to peep through the coconut leaves made walls of the urinal when I heard her pissing sound. But she sensed my steps and when I appeared as if accidentally she had put the curtain down and called 'Amma, Amma', and I ran away. 

#

One day it was an evening, my mother was away, I saw Geetha didi disappearing to the bath shed. It was not possible for her to know I was around, I saw it as a god sent opportunity to have a peep. I saw her clothes appearing on the wall one by one, first her dhoti, then her skirt, then blouse and last the black bra the sight of which released my angry young man outside my underwear. 

When I was moving with silent steps to the bathroom, my mother appeared as if from nowhere, "Vasu, haven't you seen rain is coming, go take that logs away in the shed, don't let them get wet, we have no firewood else".

Oh, shit, I cursed my mummy's appearance, I had missed a great scene. I took the logs in hand and went to the small shed, I arranged it in heaps, then I saw that the shed was constructed adjacent to Geetha didi's room. 

There was a small ventilator without any doors. But its not safe both persons from inside and outside could see each other. I took some teak leaves and fixed it to the ventilator and arranged the logs quickly so that there was a small place where I could stand and I had the excuse I was arranging logs. I put some gum to the dry leaves and fixed them to the ventilator. Now she can see only the dry leaves, but I can see through the small holes the whole room if I put my eyes close to the leaves.

The rain started pouring down, and I was standing between the logs and I shivered when I saw Geetha entering her room fully covered with a lot of wet clothes. She put away the wet clothes one by one on the hangers and when she removed the underskirt from her chest, I gasped, my blood was boiling, wow, she had no bra, nothing she was half nude, oooh, la la what a scene baby, I took my phallus from my underwear I did not have to peel the foreskin it was already gone back, my angry red sword had come out of its sheath and was oozing wet. 

Geetha took a dry towel and started drying her boobs one by one, she took a lot of time looking in the mirror watching her beauty, she lifted each breast like precious treasure dried the underside, rubbed the nipples, and then she dried her armpits. I could see her side and fine fleshy smooth back. She stood like a carved statue and there was a deep channel downwards from her nape of neck, the channel itself was sufficient for a man to jerk off. She had no spinal chord it seemed but a fleshy spinal channel. She then wrapped the towel around her waist and removed the wet lungi she was wearing. She stood like a wrestler and I could see the dark fat thighs and heavy buttocks through the semi transparent towel, only unfortunate thing was she did not face me. 

She then used the wrapped towel to dry her wet hole and in the process I could see her marvelous buttocks she put part of the towel into her rectum and using her thumb finger she dried her asshole and after she put the towel in place she sniffed her finger, taking to her nose. Was she smelling her asshole? I was expecting the towel to disappear at any instant, but she took a dry under skirt, put on it through the neck and as soon as the towel dropped the skirt hid her fleshy buttocks from me, but I got one precious second in between and my shoot went sky high to the mud walls just in front of me!!!.

She adjusted her skirt around her abdomen, her tits were dangling free. She poured some talcum powder inside her palm and rubbed it on her armpits, then she put a bra and started clipping it behind and I guessed the show was over and unsafe to stick around. I put a last log in its place and appeared to the front side. 

My mother was gone once again outside. Then my Geetha didi appeared with heavy mascara applied around her black wide eyes, and I could sniff the talcum powder from her. 

"What a heavy amount of powder you use, my nose is burning", I exclaimed. 

She gave me an irritated look, "It my powder and my body, why you bother?", she asked. 

"But I don't like it , its better if you had not put any  powder, I cant stand near you because of the perfume", I said. 

"Its my husband's money and I am doing as I please, its better you to keep away from me", she said. 

I could not get this lady, one moment she appear pacified the next moment she barks at me. Then my mother came, "why are you quarrelling?" she asked. 

"Nothing mamma, we were talking about the rain, clothes are wet", she said. 

"Oh that, anyway the firewood is not wet", she moved to kitchen.

#

The next day my parents went to attend a wedding at my sister's house and they said they would return with my brother at night. So I was alone with Geetha didi, I fantasized so many evil things, but she went away to Villus' 

house soon after my parents left. I guessed she would not return to house if she doubted she is going to be alone with me, so I decided to bluff her, I had no intention to make a physical contact with her even though I masturbated in several nights thinking about it. I took my fishing equipment and walked to the canal through Villu's compound. 

I saw my Geetha didi and Villu sitting on the portico and they saw me. Villu gave me a smile and  asked, "Vasu, are you going for fishing?". 

But before I could answer Geetha said, "I don't think any ladies are bathing at this hour". Villu laughed at the joke and I was furious. 

"I am not going to watch any ", I said. 

Geetha shot back, "We did not say it, why you agitate with me, we were discussing something else." 

I walked and when I was nearing the canal, I saw Villu and Geetha walking to my home. The lunch was prepared, there was nothing to do at the house till evening, so I was expecting Geetha to take a leisurely bath, I should not miss this opportunity, I hid my fishing rod behind some bushes and returned to my house by another shortcut.
Like Reply
I read this story in old xossip. One of the Most wonderful story
of xossip. Thank u buddy .
Like Reply
When I reached home, I saw nobody at the house, the doors were closed and I saw the lights were on in Geetha's room. Villu was laughing what are these bitches doing, most probably gossiping about me, I thought. Lets overhear them , I decided so I moved to the shed behind the bedroom and hid between logs safely. I soon focused my eyes through the holes of the leaves and I could see inside of the room clearly.

Villu was sitting on the cot leaning to the wall and facing me directly. She was laughing and was busy looking for lice in my Geetha didi's hair. Geetha didi was sitting between the legs of Villu , facing my side and her long hair was being inspected by Villu, and both were laughing and talking. This act of combing other woman's hair and killing lice is the popular spare time activity of Keralite women in countryside. It's the time they pass gossips and discuss womanly things and secrets. I could see Villu's skirts hiked above her ankles and her thighs were shining in the light like two ivory towers, her folded knee made the thighs fold at kneecap look like shape of a pussy's outside. One could have a nice fuck by folding her thighs and inserting the penis behind her kneecap!, I was getting berserk. 

Then I saw three buttons of Geetha didi's blouse was open, I could see her black bra and the heavy breasts which were trying to burst them out. The table fan was running, the hairs of Villu were spreading , Geetha was leaning more against her. "Oh what a relief when I opened the hooks, now my bosom could breath", Geetha exclaimed. 

"But I am not getting air now", Villu said. 

"Its because you were so long skirt, who wear such long skirts at home, you hike them, it nice to feel your thighs on my sides, its bit ticklish", Geetha didi said. 

Villu hiked the skirt upper and I could see the half thighs now, wow, she has so creamy and hairless. 

Geetha didi leaned more close to Villu and she too hiked her skirt showing the calves and tiny hairs on her calves. If only she had put her legs fixed on the cot I could see traces of her pussy, Villu was closely moving the comb through the thick hairs and she caught one lice between her fingers and crushed it. "Geetha didi lean more towards me, lets see the front side", Villu asked. 

"Then I would unhook the bra, its so tight today", Geetha unhooked her bra from behind and the football shaped breasts sagged a bit and loosened. 

Villu exclaimed, "Aha, Geetha , your tits are free, well can I touch them, all say you have the biggest tits in this village, well let me feel, wow, how heavy are them dear chechy, how did they reside in this 34 bra, I bet your size is 36"", Villu was cuddling Geetha's breasts, and Geetha did not do anything to disrupt her. Villu said, "Geetha I am envy whenever I see your hair and breasts, will my tits ever become big like them". 

Geetha laughed, "Ha, Ha , hair I don't know dear, but your tits sure will become large once you married, your husband will crush them as soon as you are married". 

"Geetha didi, is it true that men crush our tits as soon as they see them?, will it cause pain?". 

"Ha ha, it depends on the guy, some are greedy and rough, some handle them nice, but most of the guys go crazy once they see them naked", Geetha said, her bra had all gone and her tits were proudly looking at me.  I started masturbating rhythmically watching those marvelous boobs. 

"Geetha, is it true men make us naked in the first night?", Villus asked. 

"You are better experienced than me, you are ready to expose yourself even before the first night", Geetha shot back. 

Villu blushed and she started, "Oh, Geetha what are you talking, I don't expose to anybody". 

"Oh, forget it, you have Vasu , applying herbs between your legs, your doctor of leaches, don't think I am a fool, I had seen him licking your pussy, I saw both of you one day, but I did not want to disturb you", Geetha revealed the incident and Villu lost all the color from her face. 

"Didi, you saw us, oh I am doomed, it just happened, but please don't tell it to anybody", Villu pleased. 

"Oh forget it, I am not going to tell it to anybody, sweety, I just want to know if it was nice, did you get pleasure when he licked you there?", Geetha was bolder. 

"Oh, didi, it was nice, I should admit it, it was really nice". 

"Do you want it to happen again?", Geetha asked. 

"I don't get you, what do you suggest", Villu asked. 

"I suggest this", saying this Geetha moved her hand backwards and it disappeared into Villu's cave and she jerked but Geetha inserted her finger into Villu's pussy and she sucked her finger, I saw a flinch from Geetha didi's face. I knew the reason, she did not expect it, it was the most pungent pussy Villu had, and Geetha suppressed a vomit gesture, fortunately as she was facing away from Villu she did not notice it. 

"Oh Geetha, you are naughty, well let me see your pussy too!", Villu moved forward. I was bursting at the turn of events.

I never thought Geetha might know lesbian tricks, how did a country girl knew the pleasures between two women. But Geetha removed her skirt and offered her pussy to Villu and she nose dived into my Geetha didi's pussy.

##
Like Reply