Poll: Type of story u need
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Random and general
16.67%
1 16.67%
Lot of surprise and unexpected
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Desire of lust
Exclamation 
Hi there guys...Came up with new concept it is same a sexual fantasy but with some nice elements.

It's story of women who is very  nervous and anxious to choose lust or pride, to choose what her mind wants or her heart wants...so she goes through lot of these and how to chooses which is suitable.

As usual women will be portrayed by three women roles, so only for portraying used them if u dont like kindly message me

Kajal
[Image: IMG_20181215_161003.jpg]

Anushka

[Image: IMG_20190105_075421.jpg]

Trisha 
[Image: Trisha-Hot-Wet-Stills-Aranmanai-2-Kalvathi9.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Readers story will be started soon...
Like Reply
Bro we are waiting
Like Reply

It was around 6am in morning a pleasant brezzy morning with chill air and fresh air striking the face and some birds squeech and a sun shine started to shine the place one by one landscape.

But at one house it was not pleasent morning as it was a pleasure morning, There was a bed creaking sound as it was about to break loose and there were about 4 voices speaking and moaning

"Ohhhh yesss....ohhaa fasttteeerrrrrrr" grinned a women in pleasure in doggy pose, she by moaning was swaying away her hair that is falling front and she was about the age 30's with whitish skin tone and big whitish tits and erected brownish nipples.

Another tone arise "mmm...enough of teasing u little bastard clean that with Ur mouth and let flow of Ur saliva in...aaaàaaa" moaned another chubby women voice and she was about 35 age and brownish but she is so well chubby.

Another women voice echoed "aaaaaaaahhhhh....yesssss...tatsss ittttt fasterrrrrr...fasterrrrrr....ram" her face was sweat and was breathing heavily.

All three were sweated and were breathing heavily due to the movement behind them in this morning fresh chill day.

There stood a man in late 30's with dark black skin tone and body well muscled and some trimmed beard and mustache he was in white dhoti and was topless showing his broad chest. 
"Shut up...u three dirty married  whores ...I am the one should not u there cunts " and slapped the asses of three women who were bending in bed like a dog showing their round ass to black hunk.

"Kajal shut him up he is talking too much like my husb" said a women in brownish in skin .

Kajal immediately grabbed his face and stuffed it into her ass and pushed it hard "ohhhhhh...yesssssss....ooohhhhhh...mmmmmm...uffffff...it feels heavenly anu and trisha u should also try it"

[Image: kajalagarwal28.jpg]

[Image: 1437559209-anushka-shetty-hot.jpg]

[Image: TrishaPic.jpg]

Immediately that black man slapped both the anu a
austy ass and trisha shaped white ass hard as the sound echoed till the street end and he immediately stuffed his right hand and left hand middle finger into the two women's womenhood and started to take it in and out by enjoying the women ass where is face is stuffed.

Now all three women were shrilling in pleasure and moaning aaaaahhhhhh... ssshhhhhh...yessssssss... As the morning was echoed wit these three ladies moanings..

[Image: HE5hZcU.gif]

Now we know all three women name and let's see why are they cheating husband with some other black dude.Is he the first or ???

Let's find out in upcoming posts...
[+] 2 users Like Chrisj's post
Like Reply
Lot of surprise and unexpected pls.

Kajal/Trisha my favourite.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: IMG_20190105_075421.jpg]
[Image: 1437559209-anushka-shetty-hot.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
updatesssss
Like Reply
plz continue bro
super story
Like Reply