Misc. Erotica Hot Working Wife Chronicles : Revati
Hi friends

Welcome to our New XOSSIPY
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot Working Wife Chronicles : Revati
 writer:- sweetrati
24th December 2016

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1468907

It was the first weekend of January

"Arun ...that is too much of T.V. for a day..Switch it off immediately" Revati shouted from the kitchen where she was busy preparing dinner. The Maid had taken a leave today adding to her woes.

" Momma.. this is the final Tom & Jerry episode ..please...." replied the kid

"No Arun...you have not opened your books even for a minute the entire day..." Revati's otherwise sweet voice sounded harsh.

Arun with gross disappointment switched off the TV and went to his room with a sulken face.

Revati after few minutes came from behind and hugged him. Arun was almost in tears.

"I will not talk to you Momma.." said a sobbing Arun

" Aww...Arun loves his Momma..na ? Stop crying !! How about an ice-cream treat from me tonight ?"

Arun still sat with a sulken face.

" We will leave in an hour...In the meantime finish all your pending homework.. Promise ? "

"Promise Momma..." Arun smiled back...

Revati's husband Alok has been transferred to Dubai since the last two Months.He is a civil engineer in a Mumbai based company ; but the company had to almost wind up its India business due to massive corruption charges. There were almost 90% job cuts , but few like Alok were given an opportunity to work in the company's Dubai branch with a pay cut. Alok was not even allowed to take his wife and child along since the company due to cash crunch was not ready to bear any cost of family members.It was tough for Alok to take this decision , but he could not get any suitable alternate job in Mumbai either.

Life has changed a fair bit for Revati in the last one month. Revati, a MBA had a successful corporate career as a marketing manager till the time Arun was born.That is when she decided to take a career break.After Arun turned two years, Revati again started looking for a suitable job. But was not very keen on MNC jobs because she wanted to give as much time to her baby as possible.Her search for job was agonizingly long. Most of the openings were in MNCs which had conventional 9-6 work timings which meant absolutely no time left for her son and herself.Just when her disappointment grew stronger, she stumbled upon something which perfectly suited her .It was a small Delhi based Insurance firm which had a clientele of small and medium Businessmen only.It had a regional office in Navi Mumbai and was looking for a manager who can add on to its existing client base in Navi Mumbai. The pay was decent; but most importantly since it is a small company the manager can work out of home as per his/her convenience.

Standing in front of the wardrobe, she contemplated what to wear for the evening.She browsed through the wardrobe and had a long glance at her prized collection of party wear.She had been a party animal when they used to stay at Delhi.But parties became a rarity when they shifted to Navi Mumbai.

Thirty one old Revati had always been at the centre of attraction because of her looks. She was slim, tall - almost 5 feet 7 inches and fair complexioned.But what made the actual difference was her big, ripe tits which read 36 C .Revati's boobs had been a talking point among most perverts in the locality - be it the sabziwalla or the local night guard who makes it a point to visit Revati's Bungalow at the slightest pretext.

Revati loved her body and took good care of it. Her tight schedule helped her remain in shape. Moreover, she has been boringly consistent with her late evening yoga sessions.

She got back to her senses when Arun screamed from outside the room .." Momma I am ready ..."

"Beta ..I will be done in few minutes.."

Revati opened her Lingerie closet. For a decent married woman, she indeed has got the most slutty collection....Due to her flamboyant days in Delhi.she used to experiment with different types of Lingerie in Delhi ...But here she does not feel like wearing anything other than full cupped cotton Bras....

She randomly pulled out a skimpy demi cup Bra...which covered around a quarter of her ample breasts.. It was her favorite Bra during those days..

Revati thought it would be nice to try this out tonight after long.As she put on this Bra and then pulled up a skimpy thong Panty through her smooth long legs ; she marvelled at her reflection on the mirror. She was definitely looking much more attractive than before having shed completely whatever pregnancy fat she had put on.The skimpy Demi Bra had difficulty holding her huge milk jugs which looked even larger against her slim taut waist. The Panties had just enough cloth to barely cover her pussy leaving her fat round ass completely naked without even a shred of cloth left to cover her modesty.

"Is this not too bold for this Village .." Revati asked herself ..She had always considered Navi Mumbai a "Village" considering its non-existent party life..
But still she decided to wear it- Sexy lingerie have always lifted Revati's mood. She had been cranky the whole week - because of extra work load in office and Arun's frequent tantrums. Revati needed something to lift her up.At the same time, Revati feared getting unwanted prominence in the neighbourhood. She usually maintains a low-profile - she only interacts with elderly neighbours who treats her more like a daughter than anything else.

She carefully put on a decent white top and matching denim jeans just to ensure her bold inners are in no way apparent from outside.She checked herself from multiple angles ; it was more and less okay.Only that on other days , the loose full sleeve kurta and dupatta did not reveal her actual breasts sizes.

It was 7:00 p.m. ...getting further late than this with a kid alone won't be a great Idea..

Arun was delighted having his favourite Butter scotch Ice cream....These parts of Navi Mumbai is not as developed as main Mumbai..There are lots of intermittent slums and low cost housing colonies . Ice cream parlours are a rarity here...Still this particular one near the Mumbai-Pune highway had an A.C. and seats inside....It is the only one worth visiting ..thinks Revati..

The young boy at the counter , barely twenty years old was continuously leching at Revati's tits so much so Revati had to change her chairs to escape his dirty gaze.

There was some sort of cacophony on the other side of the Highway..may be some sort of Festival procession going on...Loud beats of music was played...The other side of the highway was yet to be urbanised ...It still had the mofussil environment and many gods-knows-what festivals are celebrated there with a lot of fervour...

" Memsaab ....Bache ko leke Chirantani ka mela dekkhe aiye .." ( Madam take your child to the Chirantani Fair ) said the counter boy to Revati still ogling her breasts.

"Kya cheez ka mela " ( What it is about ? ). Revati hardly interested in such fairs casually asked him back.

"Chirantani ki mela..Circus bhi lage hain....Jaie memsaab Circus dekh ke aaie..maaje aa jayenge.." ( There is a circus also there..take your child to the circus there ..he will love it ..) exclaimed the counter boy

Of-course Revati was in no mood - not because she was too elite for the fair but because the other side of highway has been notorious of many criminal activities after sunset.

But it was difficult containing little Arun.

"Momma..you had promised me long back about the circus ..Please Momma.." Arun's tantrums grew unmanageable while they were riding back home in the Auto Rickshaw.

Just before turning left from the highway , the Auto-rickshaw driver blurted out "Memsaab ....Circus bahut badiye hain...Thoda hi waqt ka to baat hain..Leke jaie bete ko .." ( The Circus is way too good.. it wont take you long...I think you should take him in .."

"Nahi Nahi ..kaafi Raat ho chuke...Beta I will definitely take you some other day " Revati said in a sweet voice to the already inconsolable Arun...

"When Momma ? You are a big spoil sport...Next week you will have office ..conference ..this ..that .." Arun had tears in his eyes..

An extremely hesitant Revati had to relent. The Circus, though appeared to be part of the Fair was actually quite a distance from the actual Fair. This side of the highway was indeed a different world - unlit dilapidated roads , slums and cheap houses strewn with cattle fields with dark isolated spots in between.

Revati was now scared... It looked more like a dusty Uttar Pradesh town and not Mumbai.As the Auto slowed down and passed through nondescript cheap Bazaars ; she saw creepy men having good look at her breasts. She adjusted her Bra straps and top to ensure there is not even an inch of unwanted exposure by mistake.

When the Auto stopped in front of the Circus gates, she heaved a sense of relief. There were few security officermen seen around including some lady constables though the place looked cheap and dirty. There were few decent cars parked which probably meant few affluent people have come for the show. Otherwise the place was eerily dark, dusty and under developed.

The entrance was dark and the name of the Circus was hardly visible ..."Ranauk Circus Pvt. Ltd " An old broken signboard read.

Revati and Arun made their way to the ticket counter. A thin feverish looking man was dozing off at the counter. It was clear that the man was either drunk or was under the influence of drugs.

" Bhaisaab.. Two tickets ...Front Rows pe...." Revati held a 500 Rupee Note in front of the man.

The man seemed too intoxicated even to reply.

Visibly irritated, Revati had to almost shout " Excuse me Bhaisaab ..ap ko sunai nahi de rahe kya " ( are you not hearing me ? ) . The counter man was still dozing off.

An exasperated Revati turned to Arun ..."See Arun ..I told you this is not a good time for all these." .It was just then the small door of the counter room opened from outside.A tall heavy man entered the room from inside the circus tent. In the dim light of the counter, Revati could not see his face properly .

The man came in and slapped the counter guy hard. "HaraamKhor ..Kaam ke tym fir Naasha kiya ? " ( You have been drinking again during work !! ) .

The tall bulky man appeared furious. The drunk counter accountant looked down in apology.

The tall man spoke to Revati in broken Hindi mixed with Marathi from the counter window.
" Take these Cabin tickets.. Your child will get a good view from the top.."

After handing her two tickets, he signalled her to move left.

A small pathway of pebble stones lead to the back of the circus tent. Revati though wearing a mid heel sandal had difficulty walking through the pebble strewn path. Her denim jeans were not skin-tight ; but still her fat ass jiggled albeit seductively as she somehow tottered till the back door.

They entered through the door into a cinema-hall like spherical gallery. The interiors were dimly lit. As Arun's eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw a game of trapeze being played at the centre of the stage.

"Momma....Look its Trapeze..." Revati hardly heard Arun's awe struck remarks.

She stood at the doorway and tried to understand where they are supposed to go and sit.

Revati looked around and saw it is not a tent actually, it is a open auditorium type structure.
Only few seats were filled which probably spoke about the low quality of the show on display.

Suddenly, Revati heard a voice from nearby .

"Madam , this way .." It was the same drunkard who was now working because of the fear of the tall big man who was probably his boss.

Revati was little sceptical as she followed him. He somehow tottered up a flight of wooden stairs and entered into a small cabin type enclosure. It had a bird's eye view of the stage where an intense game of trapeze was being played !

Arun rushed inside and grabbed a chair. Revati pondered a cabin would be probably better for herself since you never know what type of people throng these shows.

The artistes appeared under-fed and under prepared ; though Arun loved most of the games played out.

Thoroughly bored, Revati pondered when the show would get over. She got a trifle tensed about getting back home since it would be late. She took out her mobile and tried booking an OLA cab. There was no mobile signal. She came out of the enclosure into the hallway ; but there was no signal either.

"What the Hell !! ..What kind of place is this ?? " Revati's outbursts were loud enough for the tall man standing behind her to hear.

A husky voice spoke from the dark behind in rusty Hindi " Madam you won't get signals out here.."

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 6 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Revati turned to see the same bulky- goon type man who had slapped the drunkard resting on an Iron railing and smoking a cigarette.

As he approached the dim overhead light, Revati looked at him for the first time.He was definitely a tall man - atleast 6 feet.He had a rough face and unkempt beard which made it difficult to predict his exact age.Still Revati felt it would not be less than 35. May be even more.He had strong broad shoulders and muscular hands which indicated his frequent involvement in hard physical labour. He was casually dressed in Jeans and T-shirts.

As Revati looked helpless, the Man asked courteously " There is a land line in my cabin ...Would you like to use it ?"

As the man approached near the cabin door, Revati answered "Actually I was trying to book a Cab for getting back...."

The man glanced a sharp look at her and said " Madam ...the rented Cabs does not come here...It's not Bombay you see ..."

Revati could not hide her anxiety .." You mean there would be no transport till the highway now ? "

" Madam, did I say that ?" The man appeared a trifle irritated. " We have few vehicles which drop audiences who do not have own cars till the highway taxi stand...Do not worry "

Revati hesitated.... The man apprehended Revati's safety issues. He calmly added " And these drivers are trustworthy..."

"Thank you so much ! I will not mind paying them double..." Her voice still sounded a little uneasy.

"Pay them as much as your OLA cabs and they would be more than happy ..! People here are not as greedy as in Bombay" The tall man grinned.

Revati smiled. The man asked after a pause .." Is your son getting a good view from in there ?"

" I guess so....Thanks "

Revati felt though the man looked ominous , he was courteous and helpful.

" Though the Chirantani Mela is there , we have not got good business for the last two years ....These days parents take their kids to Movies and fantasy kingdoms ...That's why you find so many empty seats ..or else we always had full house shows ....Madam.." The man spoke with pride.

" Yes.. circus is a lost Art- Form..." Revati exclaimed.....

"Madam your son has been to our shows before ?"

" Not really... we are kind of new in Navi Mumbai.." Revati replied.

" Ahh ...that's why you seemed worried....Yes...this side of the Highway is not particularly safe....But we are permitted to set our shows here only"

Revati asked out of curiosity .."You are the In-charge of this circus?"

The man smirked .." Yes....In-charge..... Supervisor.... as you may call it... has been with this group for long now..more than 10 years ..My name is Bhadur.....Madam your good name please ? "

" Revati.....Revati Saxena .."

"Ahh... You seem to be a Gujarati .." Bhadur said with confidence..

"Yeah." Revati smiled back.

The audience clapped violently as a stuntman brought in two large African Lion in a cage on the stage.
Arun probably little frightened on seeing a Lion came running out in the hallway.

"Momma where have you been ? There is a Lion on the stage !!"
" Arun..it wont come and eat you.....Go and have a seat " Revati playful rebuked Arun.

The hallway lights were switched off for the Lion game to add to the excitement.
Revati did not mind prolonging the conversation with the man. Anyway , she was bored amidst the stupid animal games. At least , it is better to talk to someone than watching a captive Lion forced to perform stunts.

Bhadur sat next to Revati on the sofa inside the cabin.

They started off with casual conversation. Revati somehow unwillingly agreed for a cup of Coffee. Bhadur yelled for a circus boy and asked him to serve two cups of Coffee.

Bhadur spoke "Madam....so your son must be studying in a good English medium school ...Why do you think such students do not visit circus anymore ?"

Revati somehow liked the fact that Bhadur though seemed not much educated, had a strong personality and made good business sense like any other professionals.

Revati thought for a moment .and then replied " May be the image of Circus does not attract children any more.... there is no advertisement no..glamour quotient...."Revati started explaining while Bhadur listened earnestly.

Being an open auditorium , the night suddenly became chilly. Revati took out a scarf from her hand bag for Arun. As she bent forward to put the scarf over Arun, Bhadur had a sharp look at her cleavage. Revati's hanging Mangalsutra sat smugly over the neck of her top which hid her glorious juicy breasts from his gaze. But as Revati continued tying the scarf over Arun, the Mangalsutra gave in thus ensuring a fair amount of cleavage show for Bhadur.

"Madam...So you have been working somewhere .?" Bhadur asked once the short -lived visual delight was over.

"Yes...I work in an Insurance Firm.."

"In Navi Mumbai itself ?"

" Yea..here only..I manage a small regional office...".

" That is good..." Bhadur continued.." We have been perennially facing problems with our Insurance agents...Being a small business , we hardly attract any Insurance companies..you see.."

"No it is not...we have many small business as our clients .." Revati interrupted...sipping hot coffee. Bhadur liked the fact that she was now well engrossed in the conversation. Its not often a sexy Bhabhi pay a visit to their circus.

"Do you see the kind of stunts these men and women perform ? They are all uninsured..." Bhadur spoke passionately

"Why so...I mean what is stopping you guys from getting insured..?"

Bhadur laughed in jest. "Madam ...we hardly make money to pay our employees ..Do you think Insurance companies does not know this ..Plus the risk of accident is high.."
Bhadur continued .." We have approached few companies to partially cover...even then they have rejected..."

" That is sad " Revati replied having nothing else to comment

".They have been stupid.....partial cover meant a good premium for them...They just rejected because they thought we are not fashionable clients..."

Revati was ambivalent.
She muttered " Fashionable clients? " She put an innocent smile and added " Mr. Bhadur..I have been new in this Insurance firm...I joined few Months back...and am too new to comment..."

Bhadur snapped back " Madam ..it is not about new or old...that has been my experience with Insurance companies in the last few years ...most of my performers live fearing the worst.."

There was an awkward silence in the room as Arun cheered and clapped just like the oblivious audience did.

As Revati finished her coffee... Bhadur exclaimed " Will your company have a look if they can manage an Insurance deal for us Madam ?"

Revati looked at Bhadur's eyes. She always wanted to help distressed people with Insurance schemes. She remembers in her first job how a NGO project turned around the company.

She nodded affirmatively ." I think I will be in a position to help you.."

"Madam, I do understand your predicament...But what you may try is at-least cover the performers who are into dangerous stunts like Trapeze.. Just spare a thought about their families.. They have small children like you do.."

She was excited but there were hell lot of approvals from Head office and most get rejected due to flimsy reasons.

"I will try my best Mr. Bhadur... I personally want to help you.." She gave a subdued reply

"That would be a nice help...and also a win-win deal for you.." Bhadur said

It was almost 10:30 PM when the show got over. Bhadur wanted to escort Revati back to the highway considering the fact she was little anxious about travelling alone. But there were zillions of security officer men on the road thanks to the visit of a High profile politician to the Chirantani Mela.

"Momma ..do you know that uncle...Is he a friend of yours..? " Arun asked Revati once the cab started

"No..Beta...Not a friend..." replied back a startled Revati.

"Then why you were not listening to me....you kept on speaking to him..."

"Arun...Sorry...we were discussing business....Now Mommy is all ears .." Revati planted a big kiss on Arun's cheeks as the cab plied slowly on the choked road. Sometimes traffic jams means better security for women. Revati was a relived woman now

welcome   

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2

" Arun....Today is the last exam...Promise me that you would do well.." Revati lovingly said to Arun while dropping him to school.

She was supposed to go to office today after a while.Exams for Arun usually meant testing time for Revati as well. Revati had been otherwise a really cool mom ; but had to be strict during exams at least. Usually , she goes to office twice or thrice a week but sometimes she prefers to work the entire week from home. While joining the company, she had made it clear that she would never compromise away from her duties as a mother.

On occasion when she joins office after a hiatus, she would always take the two boys and the girl out for lunch treat . Revati was more like an elder sister to them. She would caringly listen to all their problems ; even give them money from her own whenever they faced any family issues.

It was a Friday in the mid of December. The winter days were much shorter and it became dark quite early. Revati always ensured that the office assistants leave office before sunset since they all were pursuing some part-time education. Even she would also seldom stay beyond 6:30 P.M. But today Arun had special music and dramatics classes which will extend till 8:30 PM.So, she had not much option other than to stay back at office till at least 8 o clock.

Being an weekend the servant boy also wanted to leave early ; Revati did not stop him either.

"Just before leaving , make me a cup of coffee.." Revati requested him.

The office had an eerie feeling once everyone left ; it was an old damp building whose fourth floor was rented out by Revati's employer. The neighborhood had mostly residential complexes ; even the other floors in that particular building were residences.

Revati carefully started examining few suspicious claims. The claims had errors aplenty and Revati was glad she had devoted some time on these. Revati felt a tad uncomfortable inside her cabin as the servant boy had switched off the floor AC as was the practice after 6 o clock. Being a residential building, they were not allowed to use AC after office hours are over. Though it was December , Mumbai was still warm.

Compulsively. she took a break and went to the washroom.While checking herself out in the mirror, Revati felt sweaty inside. She removed her jacket and applied some deodorants over her sweaty armpits. Since the cabin room was already stuffy, she did not wear back her jacket. Underneath, she had worn a small tight sleeveless top and matching formal trousers. The tiny top had difficulty holding back her ample boobs which jiggled as she walked back to her cabin.

After about 10-15 minutes, there was a faint knock on the front office door. Sometimes the watchman do come up and inquire who is there in the office if the front door is not bolted from outside.

Revati ignored the sound , but the knock repeated and a familiar voice bleated ." Madam..."

It was the watchman Raghu. " Yes.. Raghu...I will work for sometime and before leaving; will give you the keys.." Revati answered without looking up from the laptop screen.

Raghu had already entered through the front door and he was followed by two tall men .Revati's cabin was at one corner of the floor and she was quite oblivious of the fact that three men were already standing right in front of her cabin door.

She looked up in surprise at the sudden arrival of Raghu

"Madam. Two men have come to meet you..." Raghu replied casting a furtive glance on the tiny top Revati was wearing.

" Meet me ? But you should have asked me " Revati slightly irritated since it is well past office hours.

"Yes Madam. I tried to stop them at entrance ..but they were telling it is urgent work" Raghu said apologetically

"Still you could just ask them to wait .." Revati was interrupted as a tall bulky man in cheap leather jackets entered the cabin.

"Good Evening madam .Could you recognize me ..." The man asked with a smile

"Not exactly " Revati stood up and tried reminiscing the person.

" Myself Bhadur.....You had come to our circus with your son" He spoke with a poker face.

Revati quickly remembered once the man started speaking.

"Ohh Yes.. I remember now...Sorry I have a poor memory in particular.." Revati sounded apologetic

Bhadur said .." Its okay ..I have been trying the office phone which was mentioned in the card you gave me.. but it went unanswered. I hope we did not turn up at a very inconvenient time..."

Revati had heard the land line ringing few times but did not bother to answer ; so she could not all together blame them for suddenly turning up at her office.

"No...Please have a seat .." replied Revati courteously. She had been always sweet in her business dealings.

"This is Sikander ... he handles a similar circus like us" Bhadur introduced the man accompanying him.

"Namaste Madam ..." Sikander greeted in a husky uninterested voice...

Revati smiled back at Sikander. He was not as tall as Bhadur , but had massive Iron like fists and forearms. His face bore few sharp cuts - probably animal attacks which are common in Circus training. His small eyes were cold and expressionless but his gaze had a characteristic ferocity associated with Animal trainers.

"Only yesterday one of Sikander's man was attacked by a Lion ...and that's when we both realized we desperately need to put in an Insurance policy .." Bhadur went straight to the point

" Lion attack ? Goodness ! " Revati was visibly shaken at the mention of such a gory accident. "How is he now ? Out of Danger ? " Revati asked after a pause.

"Not too good.......deep multiple injuries which makes him unfit for work..."Sikander spoke a complete sentence for the first time.

" This policy looks like a necessity now" lamented Bhadur. He pulled out few photographs from his shirt pockets.

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
He held them on the table right in front of Revati. It showed a man lying on a hospital bed bleeding profusely from his face and body. Bhadur pointed those and remarked " Here goes few pics ...If you need some proof to convince your Head Office.."

Revati's beautiful kohli-lined eyes had a tint of horror and disbelief as she looked into the photos.

Though She knew she was far from getting approvals from her bosses , she gently nodded and said " I would definitely push for this deal...."

"Thanks ..Why don't you explain us the claim process" Bhadur asked

As Revati started explaining the policies, they reclined back in their chairs and enjoyed the occasional cleavage show which Revati's tiny top was offering. Since she had forgotten her jacket back in the washroom , now she could do little to hide her big proud breasts which seemed to be bursting out of the tiny top. Sikander spoke little during the entire conversation, it was Revati who did most of the talking followed by Bhadur. After each policy discussion, Sikander just let out a grunt-like sound which meant his approval.

Discussions started on a serious formal note, but gradually became lot lighter. Soon, they started chit-chatting about things beyond the Insurance scheme. Sikander in his characteristic few words explained how he started his career as a zoo employee and then hopped jobs and finally landed as an animal trainer in a circus.

"You guys have such an interesting life ..My life seems quite boring now ..." Revati playfully replied.

"Interesting ? " Sikander mocked ...

Bhadur continued "We have little money ..Madam....otherwise we do love what we are doing...by the way where does Bhaisaab work ..I mean your husband ?"

"He works in a construction engineering company... "

" In Mumbai ?" Bhadur asked

" Yes...but there has been recently few problems here...So the company asked him to shift to Dubai ..."

"Aah that's like a dream city... " Bhadur grinned " So when you and your son are shifting ?"

"Not actually ... He would be back within next 6 months... plus there is my job ..son's schooling ...So we are not shifting .." Revati answered

"It would be tough for you alone ..Is it not ? " Bhadur concern was more of curiosity.

"I am quite used to it...and its just few months more.." Revati retorted

Bhadur pointed to Sikander and said " Sikander, you also worked for a circus in Dubai for few months ..Is it not ? "

" Yes " Sikander nodded .Though they were talking about lighter topics, his characteristic cold expressions still persisted. His sentences were not usually more than two-three words.

"Why you came back so early " Bhadur egged on

"They fired me ..." Sikander said in a proud tone. For a moment or two, his expressions changed from cold ruthless to a proud fiery one.

" But Why .." First time Revati asked something directly to Sikander.

" Because I refused to work as a slave..." Sikander growled

"Hmm.. there are stories about Indians mistreated everyday...But then its good money out there..." Bhadur said

"Not at the cost of your self respect.." Sikander shot back...He still looked similarly expressionless, but it appeared something had perturbed him.

Revati trying to change the topic asked " So your families stay with you guys only ..?"

" Nope ..neither of us does ...We face the same plight as of your hubby ..My wife and son stays back in my village in Uttar Pradesh ..Sikander's family is somewhere in Madhya Pradesh... Sikander how is your beta doing ? He must be a big boy now... " asked Bhadur

" Yes...he will give his Class 10 exams .." Sikander tried smiling but even the smile looked a little mis-fit in his ferocious demeanor.

Revati tried guessing Sikander's age. His sun-burnt harsh face did not reveal his age, but he should not be less than 40-42. It appeared that though they worked in similar jobs, Bhadur was much more sociable and warm than Sikander. Sikander hardly spoke if it was not absolutely necessary.

They spoke about Random topics for some more time. Revati assured them both that she would press hard for getting the approvals fast. The clock struck eight o clock and they had to wind up the discussion. Arun would be waiting.

Just as the men were preparing to leave, Revati pulled out something from her hand bag. It was her cheque book.

"Hey.. I just wanted to donate something for the treatment of the man who was attacked by the Lion .. What name I should put ?" Revati asked while signing the cheque with an amount of 5000 rupees.

The otherwise reticent Sikander was quick to protest .." Madam No Donations please ..He is my employee and we gonna manage his expenses .."

"Yeah I know..It's just a personal help from my end...I mean to the victim's wife so that she does not face any problems .." Revati replied. She always had been a generous and kind-hearted lady.

But Sikander refused to budge.
Bhadur had to interrupt..." Sikander... It's just that Madam wants to help Raju's wife....Raju's wife will be happy when she comes to know about Madam...." . He picked the cheque from Revati. "Thanks a lot... It means a lot for the victim's family .."

Revati rushed out of office after they had left , but still reached Arun's school late.

welcome   

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
The following two weeks in the month of February; Revati got very busy attending few weddings of distant relatives and friends. Few of her old colleagues were settled in Mumbai. And she loved attending weddings especially gala North Indian ones !!

Meanwhile Alok informed he would be staying in Dubai for at-least three more months till May. To lift her spirits, he asked Revati to start her VISA proceedings so that she and Arun can spend a week holidaying in Dubai. Revati loved the idea , though she was not sure how much feasible it was.

Revati did speak about the Circus insurance deal with her bosses in Delhi, but quite expectedly they were hardly interested in the subject.Around February end, Revati had invited Bhadur and Sikander to her office for a video conference with the company's director in Delhi.Since Revati had been pushing for them so hard, the director wanted to meet them personally before the deal goes through.

The men reached in nick of time for the conference.,Revati and Sikander just exchanged glances, while Bhadur courteously greeted her.
Revati was wearing a off-white saree with matching black sleeveless blouses.She usually dons a saree whenever she has a formal event with top bosses from Delhi.The blouse she was wearing had a slightly deep neckline and tiny round back.Considering the tiny blouse, she had tightly covered her boobs with her pallu to avoid any raunchy cleavage show.

Sikander looked a little annoyed .." If the director does not trust us or our business, I should be happy to look for another Insurance company.. " he spoke in his characteristic ruthless tone.

"No.. Mr. Sikander... he just wants to understand the type of business you guys are in..Its nothing negative..." Revati tried to pacify him as a middle aged man in a neat suit greeted them on the screen.

The Director was sober and made a quick impression with his mannerism.They discussed about the premium defaults which are quite common among small businessmen.

Sikander as usual kept silent most of the time. But on being asked about his integrity by the director , he replied casually "We do honest clean business .. we do not evade taxes like you do.."

The director did receive a rude jolt.He never imagined a man to be so in-your-face. Revati feared the worst. It should not end up being a verbal tussle between the director and Sikander.

Revati tried to intervene and soothe their nerves before it would turn ugly.
Just then Sikander took a ruffled paper from his pocket. In his characteristic cold manner, he held the paper right in front of the screen. It had detailed tax returns filled for each year starting from 2003.

Both the director and Revati were quite surprised. Revati was actually delighted. Sikander, though runs a dingy circus have filed all the tax returns like a true law abiding honest citizen.

After that, nothing was much left to discuss.The Director himself welcomed them to be long term clients of the company. He also wrote a token of appreciation for Revati for taking this generous initiative which would obviously bolster the Company's brand image. Both men left office on a high and the kind-hearted lady that Revati was ,she took the office assistants for an expensive lunch treat to celebrate this success.

The month of March was anxious for Revati since Arun had his annual examinations.Getting an non-obedient three and half year old to study is a difficult task !! She had decided to work from home the entire month.

Bhadur and Sikander were supposed to get back to Revati with all necessary legal papers, but Revati learnt that they got entangled in some problems.The forest department issued some order against them for keeping animals captive. Bhadur had called her few weeks back and mentioned that they were busy fighting legal battles against the forest officials.They cannot pay the premium amount unless the problem is resolved.

Revati had got busy with her own life and almost forgot about the circus Insurance deal when one morning she got a call from Bhadur. It was the last week of March and co-incidentally it was the Holi day - the festival of colors.

"Hello" Revati answered the call

"Namaste Madam....This is Bhadur..Holi ke hardik shibhkamnaye " Bhadur greeted from the other side..

" Happy Holi ...How are you ?"

" I am fine...but there has been lot of hard work of late..I had to go to court almost everyday ..."

"That's tough. Is the matter resolved ?" Revati appeared concerned

"Most of it is resolved ..and sorry for delaying the documents for the scheme .."

"No. that's okay .I am glad things are finally resolved..."

Bhadur smiled . He paused and replied "I have called to tell you we now have accumulated most of the documents ..."

"That's great ..But I am afraid my son has exams ..so I would not be in office for the next 6-7 days..Can you courier those down to my home address?" Revati asked

"Yes..I may...But the cheque for premium is also ready..and I cant courier that .." Bhadur spoke softly

Revati sounded a little worried..." Yes you should not courier a cheque ..and also all legal clauses I wont understand..."

Bhadur hesitated a bit and asked.."Madam ..You live on the other side of highway right ?"

"Yes ..why...?"

"Actually I was supposed to attend a Puja at a friend's place today near your colony...If you don't mind I will come to your house and personally give you the cheque and the documents.."

Revati did not know what to respond. Clients and colleagues has never been to her house before...but turning Bhadur away would be mean and disrespectful...

" I will not mind that..if you are okay... unless you don't want to spoil your Holi discussing business..I live on Plot No. 129, Air-force Colony..4th Floor..Flat No.8 "

." Meet you then in an hour.." said Bhadur and hung up.

Around 11 AM, Revati heard the doorbell ringing. As she opened the door, she was in for a major surprise. She thought Bhadur would come alone , but he was accompanied by Sikander as well.Something in Sikander has always made Revati uncomfortable. Something which even she is not aware of. Its not fear but discomfort. It can be his cold expressionless face ; It can be those multiple cut marks on his face ; or the fact that he seldom smiles or show remotely human emotions.

They sat on the sofa of her neatly decorated drawing room. Revati had painstakingly decorated the interiors of the entire flat all by herself.

" Your Drawing room looks nice.." Bhadur could not help but exclaim...

"Thanks ..that's because my son still did not get time to mess it up.." smiled back Revati

"Young kids are always cute and messy ..." Bhadur said and brought out a big envelope. "I have put in all the documents and the cheques in here ..." He said while handing it over to Revati.

"Thanks .." Revati said

After handing over the envelope, Bhadur got up and moved towards the Balcony. Revati's 4th Floor balcony gave a magnificent view of the green surroundings around especially the Western Ghats mountain Ranges on the far horizon. He took out his phone and started clicking pictures of the surroundings with his cellphone camera.

Back in the drawing room, Sikander kept seated opposite Revati. Revati was wearing a blue T-shirt and matching sweatpants. Before they came, Revati for a moment thought to dress up formally in a Salwar Kameez.But then she decided against since the sweatpants were expensive and decent enough to wear in front of them. The tight fitting top was accentuating her big tits, so she had to drape a dupatta across her boobs.

After a moment or two of awkward silence , Sikander spoke softly " Hope we did not disturb you Madam on a holiday "

"You may just call me Revati.." She gave a curt smile and replied

"If you insists I would " grinned Sikander. Probably for the first time, Sikander had something which was not his characteristic ferocious expression.

"The documents look okay-ish..though I will fax these to my Delhi office....they need to confirm.." Revati said

"Thank You.." Sikander's eyes veered into a small boy who stood shyly behind the curtains and stared at him.

"This is Arun ..my son....Beta come here...meet Sikander uncle..." Revati called Arun

Sikander smiled, took out a candy bar from his pocket and offered Arun who was too shy to accept it.

In the meantime, Bhadur had returned to the drawing room.

"So Arun..Not playing Holi ?" Bhadur asked him playfully

" He has his exams day after tomorrow ...So no Holi for him .." Revati replied back for Arun who was too overwhelmed to speak.

Both Sikander and Bhadur laughed cheekily. "Exams and Only Exams...That today's schools are only for ..." Bhadur mocked

" Arun you should tell Uncle that one needs to pass exams to move into the next class..." Revati answered

Bhadur asked Arun in a mischievous tone.." So Momma did not even buy you colors....goodness...That's unfair "

"It's not unfair...Nothing before exams..." Revati tried defending

"Momma is such a big spoilsport .....Very Bad " Bhadur lamented. Just then, Sikander took out a packet of Gulal from his back pocket.

"Look Sikander Uncle is so damn nice...he is carrying colors...That's the spirit..." Bhadur spoke as Arun looked on into the packet of gulal with great excitement.

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
He looked fearfully towards his momma who appeared stern." No Arun..you will catch cold Beta.."
"No Momma I won't ...All my friends would be playing today...and you never allow me.." Arun was on the verge of tears. Revati knew his tantrums were difficult to manage.

Bhadur interfered ..."Mrs. Revati...Just a little gulal won't harm ...It never does..."

Revati had to relent. Just like for most of Arun's tantrums. "Okay ...But just 10 minutes.... But of course not in the drawing room...Colors get very messy..It's better you guys go to the terrace.."

"You are not coming is it...?" Bhadur looked at her..

" Err..No.. I mean I do not intend to put on colors this time around.." Revati replied. However, she remembered those crazy Holi celebrations back in Delhi.

" No one is asking you to play...Just witness your child playing ..He would feel happy.." Sikander spoke with a brute authority. Revati did not want her son to go to the terrace alone with the men.

The terrace was right above Revati's flat fifth floor flat. All of them including a hesitant Revati went to the terrace.

The men applied Gulal on Arun as he gleamed with joy. It was his first tryst with colors. He danced and tried singing a holi song he had just learnt in school.

Revati stood quietly at one corner and was happy seeing an overjoyed Arun. But deep inside she missed those memorable Holi celebrations she had in the past.

Arun intended to apply Gulal on Revati . She protested .." Arun..The top I am wearing is new...do not try to spoil it ." But the joyous mood that Arun was on, he sprinkled some on his beloved Momma.

"Arun ..that's..enough..give a big thanks to both uncles...we will now go back.." Revati said after sharp ten minutes.

"Aah... that's such a Long Holi celebration." Bhadur jeered in sarcasm as Sikander took out few powdered color packets from his pocket.

" So Bhadur what we do with these ..." Sikander held the packets proudly in his hands.

" Go and play with your friends...That was your plan originally.." Revati pulled Arun's hand and asked him to move downstairs.

"No Momma I would play with water colors..Please..." Arun shouted in excitement...

"Yes..Beta we would..Just manage a bucket from somewhere..." Sikander told Arun reassuringly

"Arun... You would just fall sick..I am warning you.." Revati's desperate pleas fell in deaf ear as Arun and Sikander jointly scurried for a bucket.

Like three excited youngsters, Arun , Sikander and Bhadur filled up the bucket from a tap and mixed colors. Then they made the ultimate Holi weapon - the color balloon... They randomly threw it over the neighbouring terrace and also on each other.

Arun picked up a big balloon and directed it towards Revati.It somehow escaped her, but it was enough to make her furious .." Arun ..Stop throwing at me...The top I am wearing is new and expensive...I told you already.."

"Momma ..Holi hain....." Arun jumped in joy.

Bhadur joined in " Arun ..your Momma is just too scared to play with us..."

"No ..Momma you are scared....." Arun tried to aim another balloon on Revati.

Revati shouted "Arun stop it..." as she somehow evaded Arun's color balloons.

Sikander came near Revati and whispered..." You are scared for no reason"

Revati snapped back " I used to play crazy Holi back in Delhi...No question of being scared "

Sikander roared in .."If you are not scared.. we will drench you right now..."

Revati had to relent ..." Okay..I would go down ...put my phone on charge and come back and join you .."

She came back after about 10 minutes or so.Bhadur expected Revati to change into a Holi attire , but she had the same Top and sweatpants on.Only that , she had tied her shoulder length hair in a ponytail and had applied some light makeup.

Revati went near Arun and realized he was fully drenched. She forced him to go down or else he would definitely fall sick.But just as obnoxious Arun was, he refused to budge.

"Arun go ..or else I need to call up your Dad..." Revati shouted in vain

The men were little amused at this cross-fire between the mother and son.Eventually , Bhadur came to her rescue.Having worked in a circus, he had always been friendly with kids.

" Arun do you want to see me juggling with glasses " Bhadur asked..
" Yes Uncle let's do juggling please.." Arun gleefully answered..
"Not here..Arun..How can I do juggling in wet clothes ? So...let's go down now " Bhadur prepared to take Arun down.

Revati shouted to Arun .." Arun go and immediately have a shower..I will come down in few minutes.."
Bhadur replied cheekily .." Do not worry... Arun will be fine...."

"My son is a devil..I am so sorry for this.." Revati apologized once Arun and Bhadur were gone..

"It's okay .. That's with all kids......" Sikander laughed..

"You want me to play with these colors ..they do not go away easily " Revati commented as Sikander was mixing colors in the Bucket

" Why ? I thought you are in for a wild Holi .." Sikander pulled out a color balloon and aimed towards Revati...

Revati instinctively tried to stop him.." Hey..Wait ..Wait....Throw that Balloon away... I can't spoil these new sweatpants of mine"

"I thought you are playing in these dress only" Sikander said..

"Give me a moment..." Revati said as she went on the other side of the water tank so as to hide herself from Sikander's view . She slowly stripped off her sweatpants. She was wearing a tiny white shorts inside. Revati had infact gone downstairs to her bedroom to wear these shorts underneath her sweatpants.These days as Arun is growing up, Revati usually avoids wearing skimpy sexy dresses in front of her son.And that's the main reason why she still had her sweatpants on after she came back tot the terrace.

Sikander was pleasantly stunned when Revati stepped out in the shorts in front of him.The length of her shorts were just enough to hide her panties. In fact , they were not any longer than most conventional panties which most conservative Indian women wears. Sikander knew modern girls these days play Holi in such skimpy dresses, but he has never witnessed someone wearing shorts like these before in public. When Sikander goes to fuck Prostitutes , few Prostitutes does wear skimpy shorts and tease Sikander before he humps them. But witnessing a sophisticated educated married woman like Revati practically in a Panty is a different titillation altogether.

Revati signaled Sikander to bolt the terrace door from inside which meant Bhadur or anyone else would not be able to come now. Revati was cautious to ensure the whole neighborhood does not turn up to see her semi-naked playing Holi with a stranger man.

Revati did feel a little odd exposing her ripe milky thighs to an almost stranger , but then she could not think of playing Holi in those heavy sweatpants. Revati did not mind when Sikander too stripped off his trousers to be in a knee-high Bermuda.

Sikander grinned with a pervert smile .." I am not as lucky as you..My shorts are not as tiny as yours .."
Revati was little taken aback at such lewd remarks, but she choose to ignore.

And that lucky stranger Sikander knew how to make the most of such unintended sleaze show. As they started playing,He aimed most of the colors balloons either at her boobs or thighs.Soon, before she could realize her top especially around the breasts was drenched. The fashionable tiny Bras were not suited for something like Holi....within minutes it turned out to be a super raunchy show as her huge tits jiggled and struggled within the thin wet bra...

Sikander threw the entire bucket over Revati from Behind as she choked for breath and colored water seeped deep inside her imported tiny innerwears - the cold water forcing her pink nipples to be fully erect despite Revati's best efforts to avoid any sleaze show....

Revati realized that she got drenched in no time and Sikander hardly had colors on his body. She tried throwing balloons ..but most were misdirected but the ones from Sikander never missed Revati's private parts...It was a dirty perverted Holi being played --something beyond Revati's wildest nightmare... But Sikander did not utter a nasty word nor did a gesture of sexual innuendo...Just that Revati realized she was literally and categorically being stripped by Sikander ..She had practically just her Bra and Panty on her...the flimsy top was almost non existent.

Revati felt a pang of guilt as her mangalsutra was pounding on the outside of her Bra as .most of the Balloons were kissing her Mangalsutra and her Bra....the sacred sign of her marriage being violated by the evil stranger man....

Revati realized she knew her shorts were..plain inappropriate to wear in front of Sikander..but then did she do it consciously ? Was that she wanted some admiration from a brute man in that forbidden tiny innerwear ? She knew she has got the best assets ...Sikander would masturbate like a dog once their short lived Holi was over..But did she ask for that ? Was that Revati was plainly teasing Sikander ....something she fantasized but have never done in reality..

Sikander's joy was short lived as Bhadur came knocking on the terrace door..Revati took a deep breath and asked Sikander to stop... "I am done Sikander Saab..."

Revati quickly picked up a towel and wrapped around her panties ..No way she would now expose before Bhadur ...Sikander was worse enough..

Bhadur saw Revati in that semi nude form and commented.."Looks like you enjoyed a wild Holi..."

Revati felt cold and shy standing with her heavy boobs trying to burst out of her wet Bra with two hostile stranger men ogling like beasts .. She smiled back in courtesy .."Thanks for the Holi..I think I should rush for showers now.."

welcome   

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Is that all or you intend to continue from where the original author left
[+] 1 user Likes showstopernew's post
Like Reply
yeah, nice one from xossip days
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3
For all the die hard fans of Revati, I regret very much for delayed and very late update.Thanks for the continued support and comments.

Chapter 3 ....Revati in the conference

Life otherwise was happening for Revati. Beside her regular Job, she loved helping underprivileged children and had kept herself quite busy on that front.

It was the month of August.It's been an year she had joined the Insurance company.The Management in Delhi wanted her to conduct a small felicitation ceremony which would involve inviting clients for a day and thanking them for pursuing business with them. Revati was not particularly great in conducting events, but the office assistants did a commendable job in arranging everything. The venue chosen was a reasonable resort on the Mumbai-Pune highway. Though Revati did not quite like the place, she knew that was the best the company was willing to spend.

Most of the invitees had turned up including Sikander but surprisingly Bhadur was not there.Most probably he was fired from the Job ! Revati felt a little sad for him.There were few unknown faces among the audience. Since Revati used to work out-of-home most of the days, she does not know most of her clients personally. In-fact it was the first time she was meeting clients in person after she met Sikander and Bhadur on that Holi day.

Revati was dressed in a blue cotton saree coupled with sleeveless blouses.The saree was decent, however the blouse made her look way sexier than she would have fancied.The blouse was skimpy considering her ample milk jugs which gave men in the front rows the lucky view of her proud breasts. Soon enough Revati understood she was badly ogled at and had to frequently adjust the front pallu to protect her modesty.

Among handful unfamiliar faces , there was a man whom she had met on her way to the resort.Her car had a flat Tyre in the middle of the highway and this man approached to help the driver. Revati thought him to be a good Samaritan who offered help , but was surprised to find him there.

During the coffee break - She was wondering whether she should go and directly talk to him ; just then Sarla the office assistant girl who knows most of the client approached with the burly man.
" Madam..I forgot to introduce Mr. Naginder ..he looks after Gemini circus these days " she introduced the man
" Namaste..Mr. Naginder. " Revati greeted
" Namaste Madam .." The Man greeted back. He was a tall muscular man with strong iron like shoulders and arms which would intimidate most people around.He had small expressionless eyes and an even fiercer gaze. The T-shirt and Jeans he was wearing was cheap and shabby , but there was something fearful about him - someone would not easily mess around with him !
" Gemini circus was looked after by Mr. Bhadur...you have joined in his place ?" Revati queried politely
" Yes...he was no good..So the owner kicked him out .." Naginder smirked nonchalantly
Revati was slightly taken aback but quickly regained her composure..." Oh I see..."
Naginder grinned and replied " In circuses , owners generally throw out people like anything..."
He paused and continued .." Hope you will shower us with your best schemes .."
Revati smiled ..." Why you think the schemes we ran for Gemini in the past were not the best ?"
"It may be ..I do not know...But I love playing with risks ..So I would want you to give me the best possible Insurance deals .."
"I have always tried to give the best to all my clients .."
" That's good ..You seem to love working for poor circus workers like us "
Revati sighed .." Yes I love.....I love making a difference to the lives of people who are great artistes ..but not paid enough ..."
Revati and Naginder chit-chatted for the rest of the break. Though an abrasive man , Revati admired the concern which Naginder had for the hapless circus workers and their children. Revati always felt the owners were brutally exploiting the workers with abysmal salaries and awful work conditions. A strong man like Naginder would certainly help to improve the lives them especially females - the cause Revati is heavily involved in !

Naginder followed Revati as she trod along a narrow pebble strewn path ..her big shapely ass swaying raunchily ..his evil eyes lit up for a second as her black bra straps slid off her sleeveless blouse...Revati completely unaware of how her exposed Bra straps instantly twitched on Naginder's massive manhood...It was not difficult to assume Naginder would soon get a massive erection - Any man would for that matter...

When Revati realized she had been discussing with Naginder for quite some time , she hurried back for the meeting..
On her way back, she met Sarla ..
"Madam..that man Naginder .." Sarla hesitated ..
" Yes ..Sarla tell me .." Revati was slightly taken aback
" That Man Naginder is dangerous !..that's what I have heard.."
" Why ?"
" I mean Madam ..people tells that he is a criminal though I do not know how much it is true .. I just thought I would tell you"
" It's okay Sarla..its good you have told me ...I will keep it on mind..but most of these rumors are generally not true " Revati smiled

The meeting did not last long since most attendees had to return back to Mumbai and it was already late..Revati had pre-decided that she would stay back for the night because she badly needed a break

Once the attendees left , the resort wore a desolate look. Revati checked into one of the deluxe rooms. Arun -tired due to the day's exploits fell asleep soon enough. Revati removed her saree and took a long shower to freshen up.It was only 8 o clock. Initially, she thought to order dinner inside the room and then go off to sleep. However, she felt extremely bored all alone shut inside the room. Even Sarla had left since her mother was not keeping well.

She decided to go around the place a bit and click few pictures.She locked the already sleeping Arun inside the room and came out wearing a red tight T shirt and pair of denims - the skintight jeans further accentuating her round plum ass !

The resort wore an eerie deserted look - certainly not the kind of place Revati would be too comfortable roaming alone. The backyard of the resort overlooked the thickly forested mountains and was certainly not safe. Revati walked in the direction of the reception. She decided to order dinner , settle bills and come back to her room.

She was pleasantly surprised to meet Naginder just near the parking lot. Naginder held the chains of two ferocious dogs in either of his hands- however the animals did not bark on seeing Revati.
Naginder chained both the canines and walked upto her...
" So you also work here ?" Revati asked Naginder...
" Yes being a local I sometimes help the resort owner by training the dogs ..."
" Ohh Nice.."
" So.. you are out for a walk it seems .."
" Yea.." Both of them started strolling in the dark..
" And where is your little devil ?" Naginder asked playfully obviously referring to Arun ..
" Yea..he is too tired and has slept off.."
Naginder's gaze time and again swerved on Revati's boobs. The entire shape and contours of her milk jugs was well apparent in that tight T-shirt..

" Your husband is working where ?'
Revati knew this question would be coming next.Most men would be eager to know which lucky bastard gets to fuck that ass and drink her milk !!

But Naginder did not ask all that. He was just eager to know how Revati would help him rebuild the lives of the poor workers of Gemini circus. He was an unusual expressionless man who seldom smiled or exchanged courtesy. His brutal gaze can frighten off any one on this planet and Revati was no different. Even during the meeting, Revati had not seen him talking to anyone - yes absolutely No one. She suddenly remembered what Sarla said about him -" A dangerous man ! " .. And here she was roaming around and talking freely with him all alone...Should she just say good bye and hurry back to her room ?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Revati thought she would do that exactly - but instead their conversation intensified...
" Look your son goes to a posh English medium school...but our son goes to cheap government schools..Can your company arrange education loans for our children ?" Naginder spoke like a kidnapper demanding ransom..
" Loans ? You think Insurance companies provide loans ?" Revati was slightly irritated but deep inside even she wanted to help poor kids..
" Okay... But let's say I take a loan..you can become a guarantor...I mean your company can become that guarantor " Naginder and Revati had reached almost the edge of the forest...
" Okay...I will try definitely .." Revati answered diplomatically and turned back to return ..

Not many animal trainers would have balls to stand up against the oppression done by the crony owners. But Naginder had enough guts. And it is a cause which Revati is supportive of.

Revati had not seen a man as brutally non expressive as Naginder. She was getting increasingly uncomfortable walking next to him. She knew his lustful eyes had already undressed her till her last piece of modesty. And never in life , Revati was banged by a man's eyes like the way she is presently being done by this brute pervert.. Yet there was nothing inappropriate in his words or gestures.

Was she enjoying this ? Her friends used to gossip how they got turned on by the dirty glances of filthy men - dirtier the glances greater the turn -on ...of-course Revati who always believed in the auspicious sanctity of marriage never ever experienced this before..She used to laugh off when she heard stories of how her sophisticated friends used to tease plumbers and watchmen and during sex with their husbands imagine being fucked by those filthy plumbers and Rickshaw pullers.. She In-fact never believed them..

Naginder's cold gaze intensified on Revati's swaying Ass . It's not often she wears such tight fitting denims.Usually she wears those loose fitting ones to office and elsewhere !

" Naginder ji..your wife stays here with you ?" Revati tried to change the topic of discussion
" No..she stays in our ancestral village in Uttar Pradesh...And your Husband ? "
" He is currently in Dubai....the company he was working in Mumbai had to close down"

It was only 8:30 PM. Though Arun was sleeping inside all alone, Revati was not in mood to go in so early. However, she was also a bit uncomfortable roaming around with Naginder. She looked around and found a sign board written "Gym & Badminton court ".

The Gym on the ground floor looked dark and deserted , however the badminton court on the first floor had lights on. There must be someone there.
Revati exclaimed " I like playing Badminton.. I was a champion during college days .."
Naginder did not seem to listen . He clumsily wrote both their names on the register and climbed the stairs.
There were a bunch of young girls playing on the court. From their jerseys it seemed they belonged to some NCC group which was camping in the resort. An young girl from the group greeted Revati and asked her to join.

Revati politely refused but Naginder standing next to her sarcastically commented .." You had been a Badminton champion in college .."
Revati indeed was a good player during college days - but she has not played since long. She reluctantly picked up a racket and a shuttle. She was in no mood to play. As she moved around the court, her boobs bounced albeit raunchily inside that flimsy bra.

She did not have to play for long since the girls had to leave for dinner. Once they left , Revati felt a little odd standing all alone in the entire court with a racket in hand with only Naginder staring at her.
"You do not seem to be in touch " Naginder mocked.
He came close to Revati and handed her a towel as sweat trickled onto her cleavage. It was not often a man would directly jibe Revati. Being a sexy married woman, she had always drawn wrong attention from men. But she maintains that no-nonsense attitude with most men. Naginder was daring enough to openly break that.

" Yes I need some time to adjust..Do you want to play a match against me ?" Revati looked confidently into Naginder's eyes.
" You sure you want to challenge a regular player ?"
Revati giggled !
" Yes.. I am in " she adjusted her beautiful hair into a ponytail and picked up the racket.
" And what do we bet on ? It's fun that way round" Naginder replied in a dour voice..
Revati playfully taunted back.." I hope you won't ask me for extra discounts in Insurance"
" No.. Just a big bottle of alcohol..An expensive one"
"Okay " Revati smiled.

The confidence with which Revati started playing would surprise many. But she clearly had difficulties moving around in her jeans. Naginder on the other hand had folded off his loose trousers and played like a pro. Soon enough, Naginder paused and handed over a bottle of water to Revati. Revati was panting hard - clearly out of touch ; but wanted to teach the arrogant Naginder a lesson that women are no pushovers.

"No need to pause..I am okay.. lets continue the game.." Revati gasped for breath
" You can hardly move in these jeans..Why do you wear such tight ones..?" Naginder stared shamelessly at her ass and commented..
Revati felt slightly uncomfortable to reply.
" I think you are not in proper sportswear...I would suggest get dressed properly if you really want to play" Naginder almost ordered Revati as if he was instructing his wife. And Revati for the first time felt a tad intimidated by the domination in his voice.

"Okay would go and change since you are insisting.." Revati replied in a casual submissive tone
" Hope to get you back here in 10 minutes.."

Revati went to her room and returned in a sexy sleeveless tank top which needed her to cover her boobs with a dupatta. The dupatta had decently covered her breasts but it was apparent she would expose fair bit of her tits if that goes off. She was still wearing the same denims when she returned back to which Naginder directly asked " I thought you had gone to get rid of your jeans"

Revati did not quite respond..she simply gestured Naginder to bolt the main entrance door of the court from inside. As Naginder went in to bolt the door ,Revati proceeded towards a darkish corner to strip off her jeans. She had gone to her room , had put on her shorts and then wore back the jeans over her shorts while coming back.
Revati was taller than most average Indian women. Considering her superior height, her shorts were skimpy by all standards and exposed most of her milky white thighs. Her naked toned legs would have surely given any man a hard boner. Being a modern woman , she usually wears shorts inside home. But those were quite longer than the one she was currently wearing. She had got a bikini wax the day before since she wanted to hit the pool in the resort. In-fact she had even carried a sexy two-piece bikini for that purpose.

Revati tossed her jeans near the sidelines as Naginder's huge manhood started dancing inside his underwear. The fact that Revati did not remove her Dupatta when she resumed playing was a bigger tease for Naginder. The Dupatta over her breasts was the only thing which appeared to protect her modesty in front of the horny beast as her huge boobs pounded inside the snugly fit Dupatta and her shorts just big enough to adequately cover her prized pussy.

The match was non-descript . Revati tried to match Naginder's prowess but failed as the brute romped on to a comfortable victory. It was getting late ; so they decided to stop after the first match.

" You should play more often..." Naginder blurted
" May be ..only If i get time and a companion .." Revati replied
" I think you are honoring the deal...A bottle of whiskey .. I do not have a hotel room booked in my name .. I hope you won't mind if I use your room for finishing off the whiskey !! "
Revati was not in a mood in having Dinner alone. It was Friday night and she was actually in a mood to party. She would definitely not mind if Naginder joins her for dinner. But then, Arun is sleeping in the room. She does not want Arun to find his mom having dinner with a stranger Uncle. She has to ensure Arun does not get up.

Naginder picked up Revati's jeans from the floor and tucked into a bag and looked at her and said "I don't think you need to wear back these .." Revati of-course had no intention to wear back those heavy denims , but also did not want to show off her naked legs to the hotel staffs around. But Naginder by that time had already started walking with the bag leaving Revati with no option than to follow him. She was dead uncomfortable while passing through the lawn and the corridor in those tiny shorts ; but luckily she did not have to cross anyone on the way.

Little Arun was fast asleep inside- too tired due to the day's exploits. He was one of those children who seldom gets up during the night after falling asleep. Revati tip-toed and planted a loving kiss on his soft cheeks. Naginder looked around impatiently obviously searching for the best place in the room where dinner and drinks can be served. Just then he noticed the balcony had a nice breeze blowing and was big enough to accommodate both of them.
"I think the balcony would be the best place" Naginder said and instantly moved the sofa piece single-handedly from the room to the balcony. Revati was little terrified seeing Naginder's raw power since the teak wood sofa pieces were heavy by any standard and she has not seen a man move those as effortlessly as he did. Within minutes, the balcony was set up with two sofa pieces and a center table in-between.
The balcony overlooked the dark forest on the backside - a dead silence prevailed all around except for the occasional hoots of the night birds....

(To be ctd in next update.....)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
chapter 3 - continued
.It was hardly 10 PM - but the entire resort appeared to be desolate and uninhabited.

Naginder sat down on the sofa and said "I just informed the cook ..he is cooking roasted chicken ..will be good to taste along with the whiskey.. "
" That's good..Then just give me few minutes.. I need to go and freshen up..." Revati replied back and then placed a packet of Potato chips on the center table .." In case you are already hungry..."
Naginder tore open the packet of chips as his gaze caught Revati's swaying ass in the skimpy shorts walking towards the washroom. Revati was in a fix. She was not carrying any pajamas or sweat-pants since she knew she would be just alone in her room for the solitary night. And her current pair of shorts were swollen with dust.

The other pair of shorts Revati was carrying were not any longer. In-fact she looked even more sexier in the white shorts.Those were not much longer than the conventional panties - the white cotton panties she generally wears to office. Revati could not make herself wear these shorts without a panty in front of Naginder - so she was also forced to put on a thong instead of the cotton panties she had previously on.

Obviously Naginder's pervert tongue rolled after seeing her - he had expected Revati would change into something decent which will not show off her toned legs..
She came to the balcony and sat opposite Naginder. Her discomfort only increased when the room service came with the food and rang the door bell. Naginder was bad enough, she cannot let any more male eyes to bang her.

"I think food has come..Can you please get it ? I don't want to go in these.."
" These ?"
" I mean in these shorts..." Revati's face turned red in embarrassment...
Naginder broke into a pervert laughter and walked towards the door.
He returned with the food plates and poured a glass of whiskey for himself. He looked across Revati and was about to pour some in her glass too :
"Sorry Naginder saab I will not drink..."
"You do not drink or you will not drink now ?"
" Err.. I drink very rarely..only in house parties.."
" A peg will not harm you .."
"No. Thank you..." Revati helped herself to a glass of fresh fruit juice.

Naginder gulped two glasses even before starting dinner . As the whiskey started to loosen Naginder, they started chit-chatting over food.
" So how do you manage your son and the job ?"
" Yes it is difficult...But the company has allowed me to work from home and it has really helped me.."
"Work from home !!... And what is that ? " Naginder was not expressionless anymore after 2 pegs
" Well.. I do not have to regularly go to office...I do most of the work from my home only.."
"Nice !! and you meet clients at home also ?"
" Sometimes .." Revati wondered why Naginder was asking... Of-course she does not prefer having business discussions at home..

Naginder picked up a massive piece of chicken and clumsily ate like a wild animal. The muscular he is ,he must be eating lots of hapless animals everyday. Naginder looked at Revati's tidy clean plate and commented .." You eat like most sophisticated women do "
Revati smiled not understanding clearly whether it was a contempt or complement. Though Naginder after the pegs had been blatantly staring at her legs, Revati's discomfort had mostly eased by then. Revati knew she was sexy and desirable for any man.

Naginder had finished half of the bottle already. There was no sign of dizziness whatsoever which meant he is a habitual drunkard. Naginder insisted they play poker and Revati happily obliged. She enjoyed playing poker with friends ; however this is the first time she was playing with someone who is not exactly a friend.

"We bet on two thousand rupees first ?" Naginder asked her while shuffling the cards ..
" I do not know how much cash I am carrying ...I need to check my purse .."
" I hope you have your ATM card .."
"Yes "
" No need to worry then.." Naginder smirked like a professional gambler but Revati enjoyed the thrill of getting involved in this gamble - the night would have been a hugely boring one for her without Naginder. She had never taken part in any form of gambling !

Revati and Naginder each put on their two thousand bucks on the table and started playing. Though first time, Revati was clever enough to strategize hard but Naginder was too tough a nut to crack. He eventually won the bet and pocketed four thousand bucks.

"Thank you Naginder ji for teaching me how to gamble..." Revati playfully said after the game
" Who said we are stopping ? Let us try another round now "

" Okay I would .. But before that Kuch meetha ho jaye ? I would bring some chocolate cake for you " Revati said
" Yes I am still hungry " Naginder replied

Revati brought the packet from inside the room - " These are prepared by me at home..Hope you will like it " Revati stood right in front of where Naginder was seating and started to unwrap the packet. Her naked legs were tantalizingly close to Naginder's face so much so he could almost sniff her pussy. The trampled tiny shorts of her could only cover her thong panties leaving nothing much to the imagination for the already turned on Naginder. Moreover Revati's tight shorts also betrayed her beautiful camel-toes - her prominent pussy lips clearly showing through ...

" The cake tastes wonderful...." Naginder gulped the entire piece like a beast still eyeing Revati's tandoori thighs.
"Thank You.."
" Now before starting the new round of poker... I will make a peg for you .." Naginder told and almost snatched her glass
"No.. Naginder ji..please give back my glass... I will not drink .." Revati protested but the protests did not sound firm !
" A peg does not do any harm.." Naginder had already poured whiskey into her glass which still had red marks of the lipstick which Revati had put on...
He thrust the glass into Revati's tender hands and himself started drinking from the bottle ..Revati seeing no other way had to take a small sip...
"It's bitter ..." Revati closed her eyes after the first sip
" You will soon enjoy it..."

Naginder shuffled the cards for the second round as Revati placed another two thousand rupees on the table..." I have already ran out of cash.. hope I win this time.."
She thought hard before throwing her cards , hopeful she would win this time.In the heat of the game, Revati did not realize when she had finished off her whiskey....After the last sip , Naginder chuckled "I told you would enjoy "
" I can't believe I have finished off this so quickly ...and you are not going to pour any more whiskey.." Revati protested as she saw Naginder attempting to refill her glass.
Naginder made a larger and stronger drink this time ...
Revati could only say a meek "No" before Naginder with his animal like hands held Revati's hand and placed the glass on her hands. Thats the first physical contact between Naginder and Revati; obviously Revati did not mind since it was done under the pretext of handing her the glass of whiskey..
They resumed playing - the drink now started having an effect on Revati. .she after all drank very rarely...Revati started feeling slightly tipsy but being a strong independent lady she was determined to keep herself in control...

The second round of poker was over quickly ; the cunning Naginder winning again and pocketing the money...

" You seem to be damn good in cards " Revati said and looked into her purse .." And now I have ran out of cash..Don't tell me we are playing another round.."
" We can bet on kinds if you are finished with cash.."
" Kinds ? Like ? " Revati had a naughty smile
" Your wrist watch looks pretty..."
" Oh no..this was a wedding gift from my hubby..."
" Doesn't matter "
Just then Revati recieved an incoming video call in whatsapp - Alok got back from work and everyday had a video chat with her
" Sorry can't talk now" Revati rejected the call and messaged him
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
But Alok made another video call obviously insecure for his hot wife..That somehow made Naginder furious ..He picked up Revati's phone and switched it off...

" Eh..Why did you switch off ? Naginder ji ..my husband will be very tensed..."
"He will be alright .."
It's strange how women submit to brutal raw men ! Revati otherwise the most strong and independent woman was happily being controlled by this semi educated man whom she had only known for few hours..

She felt both tipsy and guilty after the second drink..It was unreasonably strong for her ..her vision slightly blurred but still no signs of intoxication in her voice..

Revati went near the Balcony Railings and leaned over to see how the surrounding looks in the dead of the night ..Naginder felt like ripping off her shorts from behind and thrust his erect penis straight inside her ..she was perfect for a great ass-fuck...

She was beginning to lose control as Naginder poured her another glass..- this time even stronger ..
" Hey I must stop now..I will pay the bills..I need to sleep now.. Thanks for your company...." Revati said in a giddy voice...
" So early ?" Naginder laughed
" Early ? It's 1 o clock now !."
"Okay ..But you had only two glasses .."
Revati giggled.." So how many glasses I am expected to have ....Thanks for coming over though ... I was otherwise thoroughly bored .."
Revati smiled and extended her hand for a hand shake "Good Night Naginder Ji.."
Naginder was about to shake her hand , but he cleverly moved his leg sideways in such a way that Revati while trying to move at a safer distance from the huge Naginder suddenly tipped over and twisted her ankle. Fortunately, it did not hurt her much !

She exclaimed " Ouch !! " and sat on the sofa ..
Naginder followed her back to the sofa " It will hurt you "
" I know ..but it's okay ..I will put some ointment .."
" Let me see .. If I can help ..." Naginder spoke and touched her legs around the ankles
" Its okay Naginder Ji.. I am all right ..It's not paining much .."
Naginder asked Revati to recline on the sofa and himself went down on his knees to massage her legs. He quickly pulled out a local balm from his pocket
" I will completely relieve your pain " Naginder gently started massaging Revati's ankles with the balm. His thick rough hands moved on her beautiful fair ankles giving her sensations of immense pleasure. Revati felt uncomfortable exposing her entire naked legs and thighs to a man who is already highly turned on. " Why the heck I forgot my sweatpants " Revati thought.

Meanwhile, her body started accepting every bit of the massage. Luckily Naginder's hands did not move much beyond her ankles though Revati was sure she would stop him the moment he starts moving beyond her ankles.
There was something special in the balm . Revati's pleasure sensations only increased with time . Naginder talked in a deep husky voice while massaging and started to move upwards very slowly.
Revati realized and protested " Naginder Ji.. Not any more...Thanks...I need to sleep....You please leave Now "
Naginder did not pause - He silently played and fondled her toned legs as Revati protested feebly .. Her entire body ringing of pleasure ... " You must stop now... Please ..You must leave Now.." Revati's eyes were getting heavy as she muttered

Revati felt she was drifting into deep sleep ...her legs now held firmly by Naginder and she could not anymore manage the strength to tell him to stop..Naginder continued massaging silently till Revati was completely asleep . He was now touching and fondling her upper thighs - moving his hands around the edge of her tiny shorts groping tantalizingly close to her pussy as Revati slept off completely oblivious to what is now going to happen to her..

Soon, Naginder slipped his hands inside her shorts and were touching Revati's thongs. He has never seen a woman wear such tiny underwear in real life -he thought Indian women always wore decent cotton panties . Naginder went up and tightly shut the Balcony door - he does not want Arun to wake up and spoil his party.

He quietly came back and sat on the floor next to sleeping Revati. He touched his penis and found it fully erect like an Iron Rod. His savage pervert brain was now working doubly fast. He started kissing Revati's legs starting from her ankles - dirty pervert kisses . In no time his kisses were hovering around Revati's shaved pussy over the tiny thongs and shorts. Naginder looked around and found the chocolate cake lying on the table. He picked up a piece of the pastry and placed it over Revati's thighs. Then like a depraved wild animal, he started licking off the chocolate cake from Revati's thighs. Her smooth fair thighs were now smeared with chocolate cream and Naginder licked the cream off her thighs occasionally biting them. Revati even in sleep responded to Naginder's expert licking and let out faint moans
" Ahhh...Ahhhh ...Uhhh "
Naginder's saliva lay all over her milky fair thighs as Naginder now put his tongue straight into her clitoris from the edge of Revati's thong panties inhaling the musk of her womanhood.
He buried his evil face in between her legs and licked her V-spot like a baby sucking his mother's boobs and smiled like a hyena thinking how Revati is completely unaware of what is happening to her ..How the married lady whom every male dreams to fuck is now at his mercy ...

Naginder persisted nibbling into Revati's pussy holding both her thighs as support even as an hypnotized Revati continued to moan in sleep like a woman possessed by evil spirit.She would get up tomorrow morning and realize what a great mistake it was to hang around with Naginder and titillate him by wearing those skimpy shorts ....Her loyalty and chastity is now at stake...

Naginder held out his penis out and started shagging while licking her pussy. It's not often he gets such massive erection ..His black Monstrous manhood slowly getting ready to tear apart Revati's pussy.. It was not difficult to assume that Naginder would fuck Revati like a whore throughout the night .... She would most probably wake up in the morning naked sleeping next to Naginder with her son asking what she was doing in the bed without clothes with that Uncle...

Naginder's saliva were all over her thighs and pussy and on her panties as he licked like a hungry animal eating raw meat. Revati moaned heavily in her sleep little realizing how she is being degenerated into a cheap Road-side slut from the loyal loving wife she was even a night before. Naginder's hands slowly went up to grope Revati's big boobs underneath the dupatta she was wearing. But just when he tried to rip off her dupatta , a very strong gush of cold wind started blowing from the south. Due to the impact of the wind, the bottle of whiskey fell on the floor and many artifacts in the room started tumbling. It was most probably a cyclonic depression.

The sudden winds and the loud sound of the glass bottle breaking was loud enough to wake up Arun ! He started crying in fear amidst sounds of heavy lighting and strong winds.. Naginder quickly realized things might get dicey now... He hesitantly let go of Revati's boobs which he had already started fondling..In-fact he was about to suck Revati's nipples.. But he had to wear back his trousers in a jiffy as a fearful Arun came running towards his mother in the balcony...

Revati was also awakened by the sudden winds and Arun's cries ... She rubbed her eyes and got up from the sofa stunned - her intoxication completely gone now..

She looked around and saw Naginder who very cleverly now was pretending to be dozing off on the sofa. Revati had no idea of how she was licked and molested by that pervert. She only felt sticky around her thighs and pussy but did not have the slightest pretext that it was Naginder's saliva...Revati hugged and tried consoling Arun
" Beta Nothing would happen .. please go and sleep..."
" Momma who is this ?" Arun sobbed and pointed towards Naginder...
" Beta ..He is an uncle...Dont disturb him ..He is sleeping.." Revati felt odd standing in front of Arun wearing those tiny shorts with visible panty lines ... After all he is growing up and now goes to school ...
" Arun don't stand here ..Please go and sleep.. I will wake up Uncle and come to you " ..Revati pulled a towel and wrapped around her waist .

Revati tried to wake Naginder up little realizing what a cunning actor he really was. Naginder had pretended perfectly of sleeping so far !
He after few minutes opened his eyes pretending as if he has just got awakened after a long sleep...

He yawned and said to Revati .." I am sorry I think I had slept off "
Revati smiled " No its okay.. Even I had slept off ..My son came and wake me up..."

Naginder looked outside " There seems to be a cyclone outside.."
" Yes...and the winds must have thrown the cakes on the floor.." Revati was indeed oblivious of how the chocolate cream was actually smeared on her hot body and licked savagely by the man standing in front of her... Naginder was indeed smart in theatrics... He was acting so well Revati did not even suspect that she was moments ago pervertly molested and enjoyed to the core !

Naginder rubbed his eyes , wished Revati good Bye and stealthily walked out of the room still having a semi erection. Revati bolted the room and went off to sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Simply hot!!!!
Like Reply
Very hot....
Holi episode should have been continued for Revati's shower and another exposure with Sikandar and Bahadur
Like Reply
well...these was all..that has been posted in xossip...waiting for the part after that Smile
nevertheless...thankx
Like Reply
Great story!
I think the original author had left the story at this point. Pls continue with ur ideas
Like Reply
Nice story this can turn out to
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
make it a novelll
Like Reply
Wow...nice....update
Like Reply