Hello all!
I want to know how many of english forum users are here on xossipy. Please comment once.

If you remember me, I wrote couple of stories in this forum - My Step by Step Transformation and My New Life as a high end prostitute.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello I liked your story very munch
Please post my new life as a high end prostitute .
If possible post some new stories
Thank you
Like Reply
hey i read your story at xossip heartly welcome to xossipy bro hope you continue journey of that story here
All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet. Credit goes to the original uploaders. Anyone having any complaint please message me
Like Reply
Hello, pastispresent.

Welcome to Xossipy family. I read your story "My Step by Step Transformation". It was nice story. I couldn't able to read the next one (I guess that was continuation of the first.) Still I couldn't able to continue. Meanwhile xossip website shutdown.

Please continue your stories here.

Once again hearty welcome.

--
Ap_Cupid
Like Reply
(11-11-2018, 01:19 PM)Luckysam Wrote: Hello I liked your story very munch
Please post my new life as a high end prostitute .
If possible post some new stories
Thank you

Hi @Luckysam, thanks! I just posted it here

(11-11-2018, 07:06 PM)whitewolf Wrote: hey i read your story at xossip heartly welcome to xossipy bro hope you continue journey of that story here

Hi @whitewolf, yes I just posted it.

(12-11-2018, 12:52 AM)Ap_Cupid Wrote: Hello, pastispresent.

Welcome to Xossipy family. I read your story "My Step by Step Transformation". It was nice story. I couldn't able to read the next one (I guess that was continuation of the first.) Still I couldn't able to continue. Meanwhile xossip website shutdown.

Please continue your stories here.

Once again hearty welcome.

--
Ap_Cupid

Hi @Ap_Cupid, thanks! I have posted that just now.
Like Reply
Welcome sir
Like Reply
hi , i have read your stories in xossip, i like your writing skills . welcome to this forum, i am anticipating much from you here also. so waiting
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
(12-11-2018, 06:19 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Welcome sir

Thank You, Eswar garu!

(12-11-2018, 11:47 AM)pvsraju Wrote: hi , i have read your stories in xossip, i like your writing skills . welcome to this forum, i am anticipating much from you here also. so waiting

Hello Raju garu!, Very Sorry........I am writing only Telugu stories right now. One story is translation of my first story "My Step by Step Transformation" (
ఒక అందమైన సింగిల్ అమ్మాయి కథ) and another story (original) is "An Arranged Marriage Love Story" ("ఒక అరేంజ్డ్ మ్యారేజ్ లవ్ స్టోరీ")
Like Reply
welcome back dear.....

i'm here too.... to read again... your erotic saga
Like Reply
(17-11-2018, 01:40 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: welcome back dear.....

i'm here too.... to read again... your erotic saga

Hello @kamdev99008 ! I am currently writing in telugu and will be back soon with english stories. Currently posting my old stories again
Like Reply
...bump....
Like Reply
(11-11-2018, 12:07 PM)pastispresent Wrote: I want to know how many of english forum users are here on xossipy. Please comment once.

If you remember me, I wrote couple of stories in this forum - My Step by Step Transformation and My New Life as a high end prostitute.

bro please post both  ...... My Step by Step Transformation ..........and My New Life as a high end prostitute.
Like Reply