Incest My Zumba Mother
I have been living with my mother since the day she gave me birth. I am 20 and she is 40, though she doesn't look anything more like 30. Her name is Madhu.
This is our story, though a bit extraordinary. She is a zumba instructor, so, she has a very toned body. She is also the main breadwinner as she is a single mom. My dad left her divorced when I was only 2. So, all I remember is her.
And being two closely knit individuals, we love each other a lot, have no shyness from each other and does not hesitate to be nude in front of each other.
In fact, my mom's most favourite clothing is sports bra and gym shorts.
I don't even call her mom, I call her Mad to keep the informal relationship fully informal. whenever Mad comes home, she gets rid of her t-shirt, her sports bra, her shorts and her panties, and heads straight to the shower. It is my duty to bring her home clothes to her. And it is mostly a summer dress with panties in summers or a jumper and pyjamas in winters. Whenever she enters the shower, I go to collect her dress and panties. Some of the time I even dry her up.
She too returns the favour on weekends. In fact, on weekends, we don't bother much about the clothes. And all of this has been almost non-sexual. However, recently her friend told her to check for breast cancer, and her obvious choice was me who will check it. So, I removed her sports bra, and hold her breasts in my hand. It was the first time I felt something in my dick. I pressed the boobs for sometime, there was no lump, but I enjoyed the checkup a lot. She noted my hard-on, held it in her hands, and laughed that her breasts are causing that. I said yes.
She laughed again and said...go, bring my clothes and went to shower.
From then on, drying herself became a contact source of blue balls.
[+] 4 users Like varunmayan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next morning, she told me that she has a date and will come late in the night. I wished her good luck as she was running through a rough patch with no long-term relationship, though minor flings were not on shortage. She got her little black dress and her lingerie in her gym box as she was planning to go directly from gym after the shower. I was both a bit disappointed and relieved that I won't have to bear the pain of a constant hard-on. I also came late and she came a bit later along with the guy. Guy was almost her age. In home, they both went directly to bed after just exchanging hi's. After a couple of hours, my Mad came out of the bedroom in just shorts and nothing else. I was in the kitchen and she came there to grab some water. I joked about her session and she replied that it was very unsatisfying as the guy had absolutely no patience. I gave her a big hug, with both of us in just shorts to console her that she will find a good one someday. She became very emotional listening to that and told me that whatever happens, she will never leave me as I am her unconditional love. Both my heart and my dick demanded a lot of blood at that time. And, as we were in embrace and were swinging left to right, her lover got up and came to kitchen. He was very shocked to see us in that state and shrieked what is happening here. Mad told him it is our love and he has no business being awkward about it and asked him to fuck off. He grabbed his pants in hurry and went off.
[+] 3 users Like varunmayan's post
Like Reply
Good start and nice update
Like Reply
Next update
Like Reply
My Mad was about to go to Bangalore for a two week teaching trip. She has become an expert and they have asked her to teach the novice zumba teachers. She was very happy for this work. I was however very sad as it was the first time I was living without Mad .
She was packing her stuff, and asked me to come to her room. She removed her sports bra and asked me to check for breast cancer. She told me that it feels good to be checked by me as it gives her both warmth and satisfaction. For me, it gives me only constant hard-on.
After her packing gave her a lingering hug and told her I will miss her.
She was back soon after 2 weeks.
And when she came back, she removed her skirt, blouse, bra, panties in the hallway and announced that she is back and what a relief to be at home and without clothes.
She asked me to come to her and gave me a bear hug in that state. I was still in.y clothes. I hugged her tightly and caressed her little bums without stopping.
She then lied down on a sofa and asked me for a massage. She kept both her feet on my lap, with my eyes directly facing her vagina.
[+] 3 users Like varunmayan's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Damn hot
Like Reply
Nice story dear keep it up waiting for more
Like Reply
While I started her massage she asked me about my 2 weeks. I told her that was the most uneventful time this year.
I asked about her time and she replied with a child-like excitement that it was most exciting trip for her in years. She showed a lot of steps and techniques to the new teachers and got a lot of compliments on her physique and her energy.
While my hand reached her tights, (I started from her feet), she asked me to feel her toned thighs and I did tell her you have thighs of an athlete. She gave me a lot of kisses hearing that.
Then I reached her pussy and applied as bit of cream and a bit of pressure for her enjoyment. I did not push my luck lest she feels that I am getting advantage of her nakedness. I asked her to turn around to give her ass a good massage. That time, she was lying on me, with her ass facing me. I infact spent a lot of time just looking at those globes.
I then asked her to turn around as it was turn of her boobs. But she told me that the massage has given her a lot of excitement and she needed a release.
I did hold her playfully asking her to get a release here only. Then I let her go.
But that day she mastrubated that strongly that I was able to hear her moans from the bedroom.
When she came back, I gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek though and made her sleep.
[+] 2 users Like varunmayan's post
Like Reply
Nice update continue
Like Reply
The next day, Mad declared that she won't be going for the next 6 months and will take a hiatus from the romantic life for that period as she wanted to concentrate fully on her career now. I supported her fully on this choice.
Also, to concentrate on her career choice, she had to buy new clothes. So, we went to shop for booher gym clothes and formals.
First, we reached Debenhams to get business formals. We bought a couple of shirts, pencil skirts and 4 pair of heels. Then we bought a couple of sports shoes.
Then we went to my most favourite place, her sportswear shopping at Nike. She selected a couple of tank tops and I selected 4 different sports bras for her. Both of us then went to the changing room, and she paraded all of those one by one. We bought them all. While coming out from the shop, I suggested her to buy some bras and panties too.
She readily agreed to the proposal and both of us went directly to the lingerie shop. She bought 2 bras and 2 panties. I also suggested a babydoll dress for her and she said yes.
We bought those without trying as she was very tired.
At home, I cooked dinner and asked her to check the lingerie. She said that I should do the honors as she was too tired.
I bought the stuff and a towel. I remove her jeans, her panties, her t-shirt and her bra. Then with a wet towel, cleaned her fully.
Then I make her wear just the bras. Both were well fitting and gave her boobs a lot of support. I removed bras and asked her to bring her feet on the top of sofa, and made her try panties. I took a good amount of time making her wear panties and enjoyed a lot of touches on her ass, clitoris and vagina.
She was too tired to bother. And asked me to remove all and give her a massage like yesterday. I told her that it may mean more effort from her as it will end in her mastrubating herself. She told me to not worry and do my job.
I started massaging the whole body of hers, but end up concentrating on below the belt area. She was too aroused and was lying down with eyes closed.
I asked her to go and get a release. She told me, well, you know what I want to do in the bathroom and you also know I am very tired, so why don't you help me here.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
update is simply super
Like Reply
So, I started supplying some more pressure around her clitoris while massaging. And asked her if I should insert a finger.
She was too horny to worry about anything. She asked me to put at least two fingers and move them vigorously. It was not my first pussy, not even the first fingering, but it was the most satisfying experience till date.
I inserted my fingers deep inside. Her moans were getting higher in intensity. And body has started shaking. I took the liberty of mauling her boobs along with pleasuring her pussy.
This manuver made her go out of control and there was a flood of lady-juices there.
Mad shaked vigorously and then had the calmest and the most beautiful smile you can think of. She thanked me a lot and then embraced me in a tight hug.
I kissed her on the forehead, but she raised her head a bit to make our lips meet. We both sucked each other's tongue with gay abandon.
It was a starting of a new direction in our already beautiful relationship.
Like Reply
Nice update but give regular updates
Like Reply
please give update bro u r story line fantastic give regular updates
Like Reply
Nice
Continue
Like Reply
Simply superb writing. Keep going
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply