Poll: Do you want Random Character names for the Girls or Keep Their Actress Name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Random Character Name
4.17%
1 4.17%
Keep Their Actress Name
95.83%
23 95.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy The Ultimate Power (featuring Multiple Actress)
Heart 
Hi all. I am going to write a story involving multiple actresses. In this story, the hero gets a mysterious power - Mind Control. With this power he tries to fuck each and every girl he encouters in his life. For this story, right now 10 actress already decided and roles assigned. If you want your favourite actress to be included, comment her name with the role you like. If its possible, they will be added. First come First Serve. [Currently Full]

MY OTHER THREADS
1) Actress Sex Stories Based on Indian Movies

2) The Ultimate Power (featuring Multiple Actress)
3) 3D Fakes
4) Actress Slave Brothel
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX

• Chapter 1- Learning of the Power [Nivetha Thomas] - Page 2 to Page 3
  • Chapter 2- Fallen Mother [Kareena Kapoor] - Page 4 to Page 6
  • Chapter 3- Office Fun [Jothika, ????] - Page 8 to Page ??
  • ???
Like Reply
Characters/Actress List

1.  [Image: 126606632_kareena.jpg] - Kareena Kapoor - Mother
  2.  [Image: 126606633_nivetha.jpg] - Nivetha Thomas - Younger Sister
  3.  [Image: 126606625_anikha.jpg] - Anikha - Younger Sister
  4.  [Image: 126606629_jothika.jpg] - Jothika - Team Leader
  5.  [Image: 126606628_hansika.jpg] - Hansika
  6.  [Image: 126606631_kajal.jpg] - Kajal - Co Worker
  7.  [Image: 126606639_samantha-a.jpg] - Samantha
  8.  [Image: 126606626_anushka.jpg] - Anushka Shetty
  9.  [Image: 126606624_aishwarya-rai.jpg] - Aishwarya Rai - Branch Manager
  10.  [Image: 126606641_tamanna.jpg] - Tamannah - Girl Friend
Like Reply
Characters/Actress List

1. [Image: 126649801_keerthi-face.jpg] - ??? - Keerthi Suresh
  2. [Image: 126649802_nayanthara.jpg] - Nayanthara - Next Door Married Wife
  3. [Image: 126649803_pbs.jpg] - ??? - Priya Bhavani Shankar
  4. [Image: 126649804_regina.jpg] - ??? - Regina Cassandra
Like Reply
**Reserved for Reviews**
Like Reply
** Reserved for Future Use **
Like Reply
keerhin suresh
Like Reply
(09-11-2019, 07:46 PM)MrGhostRider Wrote: ** Reserved for Future Use **
Samantha
Nayanthara
Priya bavani shankar
[+] 3 users Like Xossipy123456's post
Like Reply
I m fine with list of actress ..may I know the first update of the dtory
Like Reply
(09-11-2019, 07:42 PM)MrGhostRider Wrote: Hi all. I am going to write a story involving multiple actresses. In this story, the hero gets a mysterious power - Mind Control. With this power he tries to fuck each and every girl he encouters in his life. For this story, right now 10 actress already decided and roles assigned. If you want your favourite actress to be included, comment her name with the role you like. If its possible, they will be added. First come First Serve.

Change kareenato nainathara
Nivedha to Regina
Tq
[+] 1 user Likes Joker21's post
Like Reply
All the best... I'm waiting for this
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: 126606626_anushka.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 1a - LEARNING OF THE POWER

“Oh my God” Sam was shocked to the core. He couldn’t believe what he saw. He thought it must be some kind of a dream. He pinched himself. ‘sshhhhhs’ the sharp pain can only mean one thing – he was not dreaming.

The reason he was in so much disbelief was due to his sister – Nivetha’s Action. You see, Sam and Nivetha were like the Tom and Jerry. They would always fight for even trivial things. Often these fights would need intervene by their parents. One of the reasons of their fight is not only due to their ages but also due to their motherhood. They didn’t share the womb. Sam lost his mother when he was very little and his father remarried Kareena and had two daughters. The first one is with whom he is always in fight with. The next daughter – Anikha, she is studying in a hostel and would only visit the home during the weekends. Sam would rather spend his off days with his friends rather than stay at home, so his interaction with his little sister Anikha is rather limited.

Now coming back to Sam’s shock, it was not only due to how Nivetha acted but it was extremely out of character for Nivetha. It all started when Nivetha was studying in her room and Sam was bored. That’s when he thought to himself

[Image: 126653605_nv1.jpg]

‘God.. she is such a studious girl.. why can’t she be like her friends who uploads tik tok videos on the internet’

As sam was wondering that, Nivetha closed her book and took her mobile and started to do something. Bemused Sam found it interesting and watched her. That’s when she did some tik tok video. The Timing was impeccable.

[Image: 126653613_nv2.gif]

She probably should have it installed only now because he was 100% sure the app wasn’t there before. She never even participated in any of those group videos her friends were doing all the time. The sudden change in Nivetha frightened Sam.

‘Was it due to me?’ he thought to himself. ‘Don’t be so stupid Sam, it could have easily been a coincidence’ his other mind tried to counter him. ‘In any case, I want to test again just to be sure’ he thought. ‘Give me your Phone, Nivetha’ he concentrated on her while he thought.After that he was eagerly waiting for that to happen.
10 seconds…

20 seconds…

1 minute…

Feeling dejected, he tried to console himself. ‘Damn. what else was I expecting’. ‘No give it one more try, do it exactly the way you did it before’ His mind wasn’t ready to ignore this incident. Then it hit him.. I thought proceeded with the word God isn’t it??

‘God I wish she would dance and upload that video to tik tok’

This time he made sure to think of something she would never even do even in dreams. Just as he was expecting, Nivetha did it.

[Image: 126653623_nv3.gif]
[+] 3 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
(09-11-2019, 08:17 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: keerhin suresh

(09-11-2019, 08:21 PM)Xossipy123456 Wrote: Samantha
Nayanthara
Priya bavani shankar

(10-11-2019, 10:22 AM)Joker21 Wrote: Change kareenato nainathara
Nivedha to Regina
Tq

Added, roles will be assigned later
Like Reply
Nice theme do well buddy...

all the best keep rocking
Like Reply
Add Pooja hedge as Ur sister senior
Anu Emanuel as distant cousin
Sharddha kapoor as Ur step mom sister daughter
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 01:42 AM)Srinu143 Wrote: I m fine with list of actress ..may I know the first update of the dtory

(10-11-2019, 10:24 AM)shankar shagy Wrote: All the best... I'm waiting for this

(10-11-2019, 01:14 PM)krishkj Wrote: Nice theme do well buddy...

all the best keep rocking

Thank you. Hope the story will satisfy you all
Like Reply
Nidhi agerwal
Anupama parameswaran
Like Reply
Nice start..but try to give long update
[+] 1 user Likes Srinu143's post
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 06:40 PM)Srinu143 Wrote: Nice start..but try to give long update

I was about to post a smaller update but since you prefer larger update, i will take more time and put out a larger update.
Like Reply