A modern wife's real story
Hi Friends,

I have slutty feelings for my wife but not sure how to display it. I love it when other men drool over her and sometimes i i think how I will feel if someone else fucks her. I would like to write a real story based on your suggestions in comments on our journey.

Little background:

We had a love marriage and my wife is a dream girl - got awesome figure 36-30-36. She is a modern women, works in IT and likes wearing sexy clothes sometimes. We have been to Pubs, been in shorts in Goa and also on some foreign destinations.

Share your tips on how to move it forward and write a real life story. I will share some updates later.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
post more
Like Reply
(08-11-2019, 09:45 AM)Hello it would be best to experiment slowly increasing the intensity in a manner that’s felt safe by her pm or chat if you wish VIPIN Wrote: Hi Friends,

I have slutty feelings for my wife but not sure how to display it. I love it when other men drool over her and sometimes i i think how I will feel if someone else fucks her. I would like to write a real story based on your suggestions in comments on our journey.

Little background:

We had a love marriage and my wife is a dream girl - got awesome figure 36-30-36. She is a modern women, works in IT and likes wearing sexy clothes sometimes. We have been to Pubs, been in shorts in Goa and also on some foreign destinations.

Share your tips on how to move it forward and write a real life story. I will share some updates later.
Like Reply
How about your wife gets a new job at a new metro say Mumbai or Bangalore. Then you and her get to move into a neighborhood that seems cost & people friendly called PARADISE COLONY.

You both don't know local language. Wife won't understand the double meaning thrown at her by workers like watchman, Gardner, electrician, milkman paperboy etc. But you carefully listen and search online for those meanings. 

Neighbour aunties eager to pull her into KITTY PARTIES(wife shy at first 2-3 parties but eventually gives in and stars enjoying- inserts money into male strippers, grabs their balls etc without any remorse). You hear from "caring" uncle's of those wives and what happens in these parties but keep mum and don't question wife.

You start to fantasize about your wife with  workers as well as hunks she regularly interacts with in gym,  even her office driver, how she would have enjoyed in parties, with "caring" uncle's etc etc  leaving nothing to imagination. But you don't need to set up the entire situation, just lowering your levels(looks wise, fitness wise, financial wise [hiding your increment and saying no salary rise] etc) will automatically set her searching

Later towards the very very very end, you realize that colony is full of filth filled/sex hungry/debauchery committing folks and your wife has turned into one of them.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply