Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give hints to wife about my cuckold interests
Hi Friends
I have cuck feelings for my wife but not sure how to display it. Plese give some tips for me to give hints to my wife.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-11-2019, 08:32 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: Hi Friends
I have cuck feelings for my wife but not sure how to display it. Plese give some tips for me to give hints to my wife.

What plans do you have for rollback once you don't like what you experience?

Before going to wife, which man do you have in mind:
  Whom do you trust to keep this discreet. 
  Whom do you trust will obey what you say and will stop if you request to.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
sluttyhusband Wrote:I have cuck feelings for my wife but not sure how to display it. Plese give some tips for me to give hints to my wife.
An average Indian House wife who is orthodox and traditional type considers "adultery" as a sin. She considers that her "Chastity" is a big asset ! She will not talk much with men other than husband. She will not come icloser to other men. She will maintain a distance from othermen. By this way she commands a lot of Admiration and respect in the society as "Pathini" or "Pathiviratha".

It is not easy for a husband to talk to her about his cuckold fantacies. She will get angry and will refuse.

However, there are situations where the husband is in serious trouble, and the wife has to rescue him.

Example: Serious financial crunch, caught red handed while doing a fraud in his place of work, expecting some promotions or increment or transfer in the company where he is working and similar situations. Here the wife can go and see the higher authorities, get some temporary relief for the husband. That person who is helping will expect something in return. At that time the husband can suggest that she can offer sexual favors. That is the only way out to bring the husband out of his trouble. In such situations, though she does not like it, she has to accept it as inevitable and should undergo a silent rxpe secretly. It may not be just once. or to only one person. In the beginning she would feel awkward but afterwards once she gets used to it. Then she starts enjoying it.

The husband also enjoys this. Thus he becomes a cuck. Subsequently the the husband need not feel embarrassed to ask the wife for such favors. She will easily understand the situation and readily agree.

I have written a story in another forum based on true incidents. It is in Tamil. Any one interested to read, can send a message to me giving their E Mail address. I can send it to them.
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2019, 01:00 PM)raasug Wrote: An average Indian House wife who is orthodox and traditional type considers "adultery" as a sin. She considers that her "Chastity" is a big asset ! She will not talk much with men other than husband. She will not come icloser to other men. She will maintain a distance from othermen. By this way she commands a lot of Admiration and respect in the society as "Pathini" or "Pathiviratha".

It is not easy for a husband to talk to her about his cuckold fantacies. She will get angry and will refuse.

However, there are situations where the husband is in serious trouble, and the wife has to rescue him.

Example: Serious financial crunch, caught red handed while doing a fraud in his place of work, expecting some promotions or increment or transfer in the company where he is working and similar situations. Here the wife can go and see the higher authorities, get some temporary relief for the husband. That person who is helping will expect something in return. At that time the husband can suggest that she can offer sexual favors. That is the only way out to bring the husband out of his trouble. In such situations, though she does not like it, she has to accept it as inevitable and should undergo a silent rxpe secretly. It may not be just once. or to only one person. In the beginning she would feel awkward but afterwards once she gets used to it. Then she starts enjoying it.

The husband also enjoys this. Thus he becomes a cuck. Subsequently the the husband need not feel embarrassed to ask the wife for such favors. She will easily understand the situation and readily agree.

I have written a story in another forum based on true incidents. It is in Tamil. Any one interested to read, can send a message to me giving their E Mail address. I can send it to them.

Just amazing. Perfect answers. I admire creativity
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Innocent_Pervert Wrote:Just amazing. Perfect answers. I admire creativity
Thank you !
Like Reply
My wife is modern, she works in IT. We've gone pubs and all, so not soo typical housewife.
Like Reply
(08-11-2019, 09:08 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: My wife is modern, she works in IT. We've gone pubs and all, so not soo typical housewife.

Great, why don't you make her have a good number of drinks and then ask her , her thoughts on cuckolding, if she finds someone interesting in her office etc.

When one is drunk, many a hidden truths come out. 

Many get caught this way  :D
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Ask her how she feels about other men. Chat with her on that subject. If she doesn't wanna open up then she most likely never agree on cucking. But for your sake I hope she understands and opens up.
Like Reply
sluttyhusband Wrote:My wife is modern, she works in IT. We've gone pubs and all, so not soo typical housewife.
In which case it is some what easy ! How ? Here is the step by step approach

--- Step 1 "To find the level of interest of your wife" ---

1. Just find a trust worthy and like minded person among your friends. Let him come to your house for a social function, say birth day celebration of your son or daughter. Just introduce him to your wife as your frined Mr. Xyz

2. After the function when you are alone with your wife, tell her that, your friend Mr.xyz admired your beauty, manners, and smartness ..etc. This is just to see her reaction. She may ask many questions like

1. Who is he ? Where is he from ?
2. How long you know him ? How did you come to know of him ?
3. Is he married ? If so, why he did not bring his wife and children ?
4. If not yet married, why so much delay  .... like this many questions.

It means she is interested in him.

--- Step 2 "To see if your wife is waiting" ---

In another 2 weeks time you take your wife for shopping to a Mall or Bazaar. Let your friend happen to meet both of you there. It should look like a surprise. You should pretend that it is a pleasant surprise ! See the reaction of your wife ! If you find smile on her face it is confirmed that she is positive and waiting. You are moving in the right direction

Then go to the step 3 as explained below:

--- Step 3 Bring your wife closer to your friend so that they can understand each other ---

Then in another 2 weeks time plan a gathering of all three. Example: Just invite him to your house for a dinner say Diwali or similar event. When he has arrived you talk to him for some time and leave him alone withyour wife in the house. You go out saying that there is some unexpected, urgent work. Say that you will come back in 15 mins but come after an hour.

In your absence both of them will start talking closer without any inhibitions. After an hour when you come back Just say "Sorry ! for keeping you waiiting ! The outside work has taken longer time than expected." See the face of your wife. You can judge the difference. After the friend leaves, see if your asks many questions. This time she may not ask any question about him. It means you are moving closer to your target.

Then go to the step 4 as explained below:

--- Step 4 Arrange the first night  See the Spark ----

the next 2 or 3 weeks all 3 of you go for a 2nd show movie. It will be 12 PM midnight while returning. Tell your friend that it is too late for you to go home. Just stay in our house for one night and go home tomorrow morning ! Your friend will hesitate to accept this offer. Tell your wife that he is feeling shy. You please invite him to stay at our house. She will say "What is the difficulty ? Why you want to go at this latenight ?. Your friend will reluctantly agree. He stays at your house. You and your wife sleep in your Bed room. Perhaps he will in the Hall or in the next room.

After 30 mins I am sure your wife will not get sleep. Tell her that the friend out side also is not getting sleep. If we continue like this all three of us are not going to sleep for the whole night. She will understand the meaning. Then call your friend to your room. Though he likes to come he will pretend to hesitate. Let him continue to pretend so. You tell him that your wife is also not getting sleep. He will understand and will come inside your room.

Inside your bed room let him sleep on the floor, Give him a Bed and pillow.

Still your wife and he will not get sleep.

In the dark in a whispering voice tell your wife that he is not getting sleep because the floor is uncomfortable. You offer to go to the floor and let your friend come on to the bed. Though she may like it, but may not openly say so. Then tell your friend that he can come on to the bed and you go to the floor. He will like it but hesitate to openly admit. Then as a compromise you come to the conclusion that all 3 of you sleep on the same bed. This is for only 10 mins. Then you go to the bath room and leave them alone on the Bed.

You will find on the bed both your wife and friend together.

You come back quietly and sleep on the floor.

Do not ask any question to your wife or friend whether anything has happened. Just leave it like that.

Your wife will be anxious to know your reaction. Tell her that there is nothing wrong even if something happens. If it does not happen only then there is something wrong ! You can also clarify to your wife that you are not going feeling bad and you like it because it is just natural.

See the face of your wife. She will smile. You can also reciprocate the smile.

Success ! You achieved what you wanted !
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
(08-11-2019, 09:21 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Great, why don't you make her have a good number of drinks and then ask her , her thoughts on cuckolding, if she finds someone interesting in her office etc.

When one is drunk, many a hidden truths come out. 

Many get caught this way  :D

I am going to try this soon. Maybe on new year. Will take to some sexy party and ask.
Like Reply
(09-11-2019, 05:59 PM)Softcuckold Wrote: Ask her how she feels about other men. Chat with her on that subject. If she doesn't wanna open up then she most likely never agree on cucking. But for your sake I hope  she understands and opens up.

Recently she told me she got lots of compliments in her office and also told me incident of one guy flirting with her in the lift. Is she giving hints?
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 12:48 PM)raasug Wrote: In which case it is some what easy ! How ? Here is the step by step approach

--- Step 1 "To find the level of interest of your wife" ---

1. Just find a trust worthy and like minded person among your friends. Let him come to your house for a social function, say birth day celebration of your son or daughter. Just introduce him to your wife as your frined Mr. Xyz

2. After the function when you are alone with your wife, tell her that, your friend Mr.xyz admired your beauty, manners, and smartness ..etc. This is just to see her reaction. She may ask many questions like

1. Who is he ? Where is he from ?
2. How long you know him ? How did you come to know of him ?
3. Is he married ? If so, why he did not bring his wife and children ?
4. If not yet married, why so much delay  .... like this many questions.

It means she is interested in him.

--- Step 2 "To see if your wife is waiting" ---

In another 2 weeks time you take your wife for shopping to a Mall or Bazaar. Let your friend happen to meet both of you there. It should look like a surprise. You should pretend that it is a pleasant surprise ! See the reaction of your wife ! If you find smile on her face it is confirmed that she is positive and waiting. You are moving in the right direction

Then go to the step 3 as explained below:

--- Step 3 Bring your wife closer to your friend so that they can understand each other ---

Then in another 2 weeks time plan a gathering of all three. Example: Just invite him to your house for a dinner say Diwali or similar event. When he has arrived you talk to him for some time and leave him alone withyour wife in the house. You go out saying that there is some unexpected, urgent work. Say that you will come back in 15 mins but come after an hour.

In your absence both of them will start talking closer without any inhibitions. After an hour when you come back Just say "Sorry ! for keeping you waiiting ! The outside work has taken longer time than expected." See the face of your wife. You can judge the difference. After the friend leaves, see if your asks many questions. This time she may not ask any question about him. It means you are moving closer to your target.

Then go to the step 4 as explained below:

--- Step 4 Arrange the first night  See the Spark ----

the next 2 or 3 weeks all 3 of you go for a 2nd show movie. It will be 12 PM midnight while returning. Tell your friend that it is too late for you to go home. Just stay in our house for one night and go home tomorrow morning ! Your friend will hesitate to accept this offer. Tell your wife that he is feeling shy. You please invite him to stay at our house. She will say "What is the difficulty ? Why you want to go at this latenight ?. Your friend will reluctantly agree. He stays at your house. You and your wife sleep in your Bed room. Perhaps he will in the Hall or in the next room.

After 30 mins I am sure your wife will not get sleep. Tell her that the friend out side also is not getting sleep. If we continue like this all three of us are not going to sleep for the whole night. She will understand the meaning. Then call your friend to your room. Though he likes to come he will pretend to hesitate. Let him continue to pretend so. You tell him that your wife is also not getting sleep. He will understand and will come inside your room.

Inside your bed room let him sleep on the floor, Give him a Bed and pillow.

Still your wife and he will not get sleep.

In the dark in a whispering voice tell your wife that he is not getting sleep because the floor is uncomfortable. You offer to go to the floor and let your friend come on to the bed. Though she may like it, but may not openly say so. Then tell your friend that he can come on to the bed and you go to the floor. He will like it but hesitate to openly admit. Then as a compromise you come to the conclusion that all 3 of you sleep on the same bed. This is for only 10 mins. Then you go to the bath room and leave them alone on the Bed.

You will find on the bed both your wife and friend together.

You come back quietly and sleep on the floor.

Do not ask any question to your wife or friend whether anything has happened. Just leave it like that.

Your wife will be anxious to know your reaction. Tell her that there is nothing wrong even if something happens. If it does not happen only then there is something wrong ! You can also clarify to your wife that you are not going feeling bad and you like it because it is just natural.

See the face of your wife. She will smile. You can also reciprocate the smile.

Success ! You achieved what you wanted !

Hey, although your story sounds really great but I don't want to involve known persons.
Like Reply
Quote: Hey, although your story sounds really great but I don't want to involve known persons.
I understand your concern for maintaining secrecy ! That is why it should be a Trust worthy and like minded person ! Otherwise there is a risk of your reputation getting damaged !
Like Reply
--- Same post came twice ! So it is deleted ---
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 01:41 PM)raasug Wrote: I understand your concern for maintaining secrecy ! That is why it should be a Trust worthy and like minded person ! Otherwise there is a risk of your reputation getting damaged !

Before that I wouod like to test if she is open to the idea.
Like Reply
sluttyhusband Wrote:Before that I wouod like to test if she is open to the idea.
That is step 1.

It is good you are moving steady and safely !

Wish you Good luck !
Like Reply
Omg guys. Yesterday night while during fucking session I asked her to talk dirty and dhele started saying she is having another bf and he sucks her boobs really good and fucks her very hard. It was very hot and i fucked her very badly.

What are your thoughts? Is she turning?
Like Reply
sluttyhusband Wrote:.. started saying she is having another bf and he sucks her boobs really good and fucks her very hard. ..
If it is true, then your task has become simple ! Just tell her that you are excited to hear that. Ask her permission to watch once her session with that boy frined ! I am sure she will be glad to hear and will oblige.
sluttyhusband Wrote:What are your thoughts? Is she turning?
Even if it is her fantacy, you should still feel happy that she is open to such ideas.
sluttyhusband Wrote:It was very hot and i fucked her very badly.
I can understand your feeling ! Since it is the first time that you are hearing it from you wife you are so much excited, what will happen if you see it in real ?
Like Reply
(16-11-2019, 06:14 PM)raasug Wrote: If it is true, then your task has become simple ! Just tell her that you are excited to hear that. Ask her permission to watch once her session with that boy frined ! I am sure she will be glad to hear and will oblige.
Even if it is her fantacy, you should still feel happy that she is open to such ideas.
I can understand your feeling ! Since it is the first time that you are hearing it from you wife you are so much excited, what will happen if you see it in real ?

Yeah can't imagine. I continue to bring up that topic during sex. Today we talked about black cocks. It was fun and hot fuck.
Like Reply
All good suggestions.
Like Reply