Mom's old diary
Hi guys I'm new here so please if any mistakes don't sold me, this is incest story so if anyone not interested don't read ,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My name Raj age 21,just finished college and i didn't go any job just enjoy my life likes playing with friends and watching tv, I'm very good person till than believe me,
Let me say about my family
Dad kumar. Age 50 is doing many Business but still losing money very lazy guy, Mom Nithiya age 43 very hottest women in the town , every time mom goes walking or shoping all eyes on mom only , because mom has 36 34 36 hot curves structure body every guys lust on her ,mom is very independent and loyal woman ,i thought like this till one day , stroy i will later Me. Raj.age 21 just finished college and Younger sis sada age19 she studing college staying in hostel
[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply
Okay let's come story one day current cut to my house got very bored and alone , mom's has has collection books but never let me read books i don't know why ,i gone search had four rows full of books some stories,some biography and last i saw five row some dairys, i started read one by one i got sock , because that is mom's biography finally i got incest about my mom in early life mom look like Rambha

[Image: Rambha-181.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
I was narrating like she telling about her stories that will surely hot ,ok stories are beings
Mom early life

[Image: Rambha971.jpg]

Mom opened up about her childhood time and about her life as a whole. I was surprised to see her open up about her adventures to me that time. Liquor conquered her conscious mind and she was telling me everything in her life.She started to narrate from her childhood, how she grown up.
She came to Bangalore after completing her 10th Standard exam. She was very beautiful and many boys tried their luck on her. But her brothers and parents were very strict and protective that she never lost her virginity till her marriage.
But she was attracted to many boys who fondled and grouped her whenever opportunity came. Infact she once ended up in oral sex with one of the boy Rajesh who intrude to her home once she was alone. She was afraid and never able to protest.

[url=https://ibb.co/bbKQpmj][Image: IMG-20191028-191515.jpg][/url
[+] 3 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
By the time mom came to sense, Rajesh undress her fully and feeling her whole naked body. Mom standing infornt of him and shameful to watch him sucking and feeling her naked boobs, her naval and lower parts. Though she read and heard such things from her friends, she was helplessly watching him kissing, sucking and licking all over her naked body. Mom felt new experience like current passing through her body as his hands and tong moved across.
He started kissing and licking her lower part now. She felt a real sensation there as his tong started licking her hole all over there. She felt like her body focused on her pussy hole and losing her energy to resist. She wanted to feel it badly and lied motionless. But her misfortune that somebody disturbed them by knocking her front door. Both of them came to senses and she immediately forced him to move out of her home through back door. It was her parents who returned and she couldn’t control her sexual urge that night.
Later Rajesh remove his dress and pants mom saw Frist time cock ,mom sand like tree he took mom hand put on his cook , first mom didn't touch later he frocely put on his cock mom later he started shake on her, mom don't know what she is doing but she giving his lifetime hand job ,mom very soft hand like itself giving tight pussy feeling for him ,he is kissing mom hardly now biting nipples she had pain so she wanted to run she was brave enough to oppose and protect her.collect all dress gone this is first experience
Mom parents started nice guy for marriage ,then dad came see mom ,He was good looking and his family was fairly rich, that her marriage fixed with him ,Dad took her to Mahabaleshwar for honeymoon. In honeymoon mom acted like first time seeing cock ,compare to rajesh bad cock smaller than him ,she doesn't why very small later She broke her virginity to dad there. They enjoyed a healthy sex life there. She enjoyed lying naked with him all the 5 day they spend there. He introduced her to drinks and oral sex also. For the first month of marriage, he fucked her all possible ways, that she was in heaven. She became pregnant the next month.
Like Reply
This decreased their sex life which cut short to 3-4 times in a month. At the age of 20 she became a mother of a boy child.After her delivery, she find dad not interested in sex. He made sex hardly one or two time in a month, that also when she insist. Also it was like inserting and releasing within minutes. She became fed up and desperate.
Mom used to cry during night, after fad slept. She liked to talk and befriend with all, but her husband was opposite. He never liked to talk, spending more time on his business. There only call was during evening time which was few words. Otherwise when he was in home, he used to spend time in front of TV, and asleep without even talking to her properly. This created a vacum in their relation which got increased day by day. She very much thrived for a friend or companion to share her emotions.
By this time she realized that her in – laws were not rich, but facing a lot of financial problem. They really depend on her husband daily earning to run the house and other expenditure. So mom has no choice but to withdraw to herself. Also since her husband was out from morning 5 to evening 10, she were to do the purchases and take care of daily house requirements. She were to take up this responsibility without choice. Her mother in law was old aged and very tough, accusing her for all.
Mom was not allowed to watch TV. Her mother house was 20 km away, but she was not allowed to go there without permission. She was not allowed to talk on phone. Hence she became very depressed and she felt like becoming mad.
Like Reply
That is when she decided to talk to people and make friends to divert her loneliness and escape from her depression stage. She put her son me in play school at the age of 3 year. There she met vidya and Sandhya who also put their child in that school. She became close to them and within months they became close friends. Vidya was housewife, her husband Engineer. They were very rich. Sandhya was beautician, her husband is a customs officer.
They started kitty party where in she was introduced to many highfi ladies. Mom forgot her family issues and spend most time with them. They used to arrange party where her husband also joins. Most of the time it was drinking party. Time passed very fast. She was very close to their husband also with whom she talk over phone without her friends knowledge.
Since she was free to her friends, she told them about her family troubles. Her day to day money requirements are more than what dad earns. She complains to dad who was not listening as he was helpless to earn more. Hence he was dump ear to her complaints.
Hence both vidya and Sandhya helped her with the money she required which she used for her day to day spending. They gave money with knowledge of their husbands who were ready to support.
But all of them know that she will never able to return these money. She was also shameful initially to take money regularly, but her situation, made her shameless and tough. Her husband or MIL never asked her about the house requirements, how she is managing. Hence she take it as her responsibility to run the house at any cost.
Like Reply
Mom was open to face any challenge in between.Mom was beautiful and good looking. Also she got a sedative nature which attracts anyone. ( I also remember how I looked at her the first time when I saw her).

[Image: sree-61.jpg]
Many men commended on her and tried to approach her. But she was not interested.mom was afraid about her in laws and the society who may find out if she do anything illegal. Hence mom pretended to be strong and suppressed her urges to love to surrender to a man love again. Mom really missed the love in her life.
Being a woman it is easy to find out a man behavior. Hence she was quiet sure that jeeva, vidya’ husband and siva, Sandhya’ husband approach changed to her and started talking to her very freely. Mom was shocked when she got call from them. But mom take it as normal and started talking to them very often.
Mom started sharing everything to them also. As days passed, mom realised that she is more friendly with Jeeva and siva than their wife vidhya and Sandhya. But this went on without any interference as nobody noticed their calls. Mom per planed very well ,Mom always managed their time schedule very well.
During April vacation, vidya and children gone to their native. Jeeva stayed back because of some urgent work commitment. During this time jeeva called me daily. Within days Jeeva and mom became very close and one day he invited mom to his flat.
[+] 3 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
[Image: 1.jpg]
heads and tails simulator
Like Reply
Feedback and comments give continuing the story
Like Reply
nice start
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Mom goes jeeva home ,mom chat with him while and mom prepared food for him ,he also gave some money to mom ,she hlep to clean his house and sweat got full body ,it made hot curves of mom and sexy smell to jeeva ,he couldn't control ,he gone to his room and a plan ,he shouted mom come his room
Mom walked over to his room.jeeva was lying flat on his stomach. As usual, he was wearing only his tahmed. Jeeva acted has face was grimacing with pain. “What do you want?” mom pulled the drape covering his door to one side and asked. “nithiya , it’s hurting very much.” His hand touched a place at his back. “Please…” His eyes wore a pleading look. Mom sat on the side of his bed, took the cream from him and began applying it to his back.mom got strange feeling because she never done like this , He closed his eyes and relaxed. Mom applied it for about five minutes. None of us spoke anything. Finally, mom asked. “Is it okay?” jeeva opened his eyes and looked at me. “its better, you can go now.” mom stood and began to walk toward the door. Jeeva tried to get off the bed. All of a sudden, his leg got stuck in his tahmed, and he stumbled. He gripped the bed’s headrest to support himself. As he tried to keep his balance, his foot pulled his tahmed, and the loosely tied cloth fell off his waist. (Jeeva did purposely) mom stared at him;mom eyes went wide with horror. Jeeva tahmed was lying near his feet. He was standing beside his bed without a stitch of clothing on his body. His circumcised mammoth manhood was sticking out of his dark crotch like a flag pole.

Mom was dumbfounded with shock. Mom wanted to cry, but nothing came out of her mouth. jeeva bent forward and picked his tahmed from the floor, and wrapped it around his waist. His massive cock disappeared behind the thin cloth, but a big tent in front of his crotch remained. Mom dashed out of his room, crossed the courtyard scurrying to bathroom. Hurriedly locking the doors from inside. My whole body was shivering violently. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my erratic breathing. As I closed my eyes, the naked figure of jeeva began dancing in front of my eyes. Terrified, mom forced my eyes open. When mom got back to my senses, mom tried to review the events. Mom was confused. The way it happened, it appeared almost natural. Mom saw him stumble; mom saw the way his tahmed got stuck in his foot and then slid off his waist. But, he had an erection, a massive erection. Mom face turned red just by thinking about it. Did he plan it? I could not decide. Mom had no doubts that jeev was still entertaining amorous thoughts about me. Mom decided to move to home as soon as possible. Mom was about to open the door when mom heard the sound of the her mobile ringing.mom took the call. It was vidya she asked about mom today ,she 15 minutes tell about children are playing ba ba la ,mom didn't say about she was her house only later cut the call l jeeva comes to hall. After a while, I heard his footsteps approaching mom and then stopping at the door. “Close the door, I’m leaving.” mom said without looking jeeva eyes and then mom was gone; no mention of the recent episode.
Mom came to home and home is locked mom extra keys mom asked neibour about grand mother and me, she said they gone temple ,mom said ok,closed the front door, went to the veranda, pulled an easy chair, and slumped on it.
Mom mind was in turmoil. Mom contemplated how to stop jeeva advances.if did that purposely means Should I tell everything to vidya, or should I talk with jeeva again and warn him again? But if didn't do that purposely ,it all go wrong , I was in great dilemma. Jeeva was a well respected man in our society. After much deliberation, mom decided that mom would confront the jeeva
again; otherwise, mom would have no other choice than to report it to vidya.but don't know how would tell that , mom hoped that she threat would work this time as it had worked last time.mom waited for dad, but he didn’t return. At three, my children and grand mother came back from temple and I got busy with them. Dad returned at eight. I cooked and served dinner. At night, mom was restless. Mom was shocked of what had happened in the morning; mom even felt disgusted. However, watching a naked man had aroused mom . That night, mom desperately needed dad; mim wanted him to take me in his arms, strip me and fuck me hard. Mom suddenly realized that he hadn’t fucked me for quite some time. Mom wanted to snuggle into his body just to make sure that mom was protected. But, he was tired and completely oblivious of my state. He slept immediately.

Mom tried to sleep, but sleep eluded mom. Every time I closed my eyes, the whole scene began playing like a movie in my mind: jeeva tahmed falling off his waist and his throbbing cock suddenly getting exposed. A hot blooded mammoth rod with a bloated circumcised head. Why was he so interested in me, a mother ? A man of his status could easily get a young girl, and nobody would raise an eyebrow.because every rich has keep In a society ,then why me? Did he find me attractive? Mom closed my eyes again, and as it happened before, his naked thick cock appeared before my eyes. Mom felt a mild tremor running through my body. Dampness began to seep between my pussy lips. Shocked, mom opened my eyes. My heart was beating fast. Mom could even hear it. Mom cursed myself for the sudden lustful thought that crept through my mind. Mom stared into the darkness unsure about what would happen the next day. Mom mind was so occupied with my encounter with jeeva that I never realized when mom drifted to sleep. The next morning was hectic as usual. Mom helped dads get ready for cooked and packed their Tiffin’s,By that time, dad was also ready. He hurriedly ate his breakfast, and went out. Grand mother and me ready to go her home for fews days
Mom again alone,mom face turned crimson at the thought. Mom cursed myself. Why was mom thinking such evil thoughts? Mom must be losing her mind. Jeeva called me ,mom casually talk with him ,he said sorry for that than he asked come to his house ,mom can't say no to him , if she say that she thinks jeeva spot giving money ,
Mom needs money for our house running because dad lost all money in his business that time ,mom gone his house , prepared food for jeeva and ate his breakfast silently. After that, jeeva immediately retired to his room. Mom began mopping the floor. Mom kept glancing in the direction of jeeva room. The doors were shut. Mom locked the front door and went back to the kitchen. About fifteen minutes later, mom heard his door open. Jeeva came out of his room. He was in his tahmed with a towel hanging over his shoulder. He crossed the open courtyard and walked toward the common bath. Mom avoided looking at him directly, mom watched him go into the bathroom from the corner of her eyes. For a moment, yesterday’s event became alive before her eyes. Mom shrugged her head trying to fend off the thought. In a short while, mom heard the sound of water. Jeeva was taking his shower. He took his shower and then silently went back to his room. Relaxed, . After about fifteen minutes, mom heard him calling my name. Nithiya

“Yes?” mom replied unwillingly. “Can you come over here?”

“ Tell me what you want.” mom saide fears voice. He didn’t reply, instead he came out of his room and walked directly into the kitchen. “I want to talk to you"
I

Mom quickly finished her work started preparing to going our house,mom said to him I'm going,jeeva Said why you going quickly chat with me while,mom helpless sit down in sofa. Jeeva said you look very beautiful today ,mom didn't say anything ,he continued you has sexy faces and super body structure ,mom got sucked. “No one talk to me like this in my house.” Taken aback by his sudden change in demeanor, mom moved backward. He lunged at mom. mom tried to dodge him, but he was fast. He grabbed mom arm. “What’re you doing, let me go.” mom cried, struggling to get free from his grip. He easily lifted mom petite body in his arms. Mom tried to break his grip, unsuccessfully. He took mom to his room and dropped me on his bed. “Now sexy, what were you saying?” Tears of humiliation swelled in mom eyes. “What do you want?”

“To fuck you.” He gave mom a lewd grin. Mom was stunned that such crude words were coming from the mouth of jeeva

“No, please let me go.” jeeva tried to get off his bed; but he grabbed mom again and pushed me back on his bed. “I… I… will tell vidya.” As a final resort, mom tried to threaten him hoping that it would work. It made him even angrier. “Listen you slut,” his voice suddenly filled with menacing tone, “Do you really think vidya can save you from me?” mom gave him a terrified look; nothing came out of my lips. Jeeva retorted. “Don’t have any misgivings… I can kick you all out of my house… right now. Then i tell vidya you trying seduce me ,she will believe me, you know that; you know it very well,” jeeva chewed every word he spoke. “If I kick you out, do you think she will give money after that how will you look after your house ,your husband is useless did he’ll be able to look after you?” Tears began to stream down mom cheeks. “Please let me go, I’m like your sister.” I pleaded. “If I had a sister like you,” his eyes were burning with an unfathomable lust, “I would’ve fucked her too. God knows how long I’ve been dreaming about you, from the day I first saw you naked.” mom stared at his lust filled face. Mom didn’t know what he was talking about. When did he see me nude? I couldn’t recall. “Listen… Nithiya…” His voice was suddenly softer. “Just give me what I want. I’ll give you everything you need.”

“No, I can’t.” mom sobbed. “Please let me go.” Deep in my heart, I was aware that he was probably correct. Mom introvert was no match for his jeeva dominance. With his delicate disposition. Mom dared not think what would happen if mom had to move out of the house. He sensed my resignation. “What’s your decision?”

“What do you want?” mom gave him a resigned look. His lips spread in a leering smile. “Still pretending… bitch.” He pushed me back on the bed. He reached his hand between my legs. I felt his hand groping between my thighs, roaming over my pussy. He fumbled to locate the cord of my saree (a traditional like dress worn by women) and when he found it, he undid it. He then grabbed the cloth and pushed it off my thighs. “No… please don’t.” mom cried in shame. Mom closed my eyes in utter shame. Tears rolled out of eyes and disappeared into her hair. He pulled the pavadai off my leg and tossed it aside. His hand was now moving over my naked thighs. Mom felt it groping at my knickers. Without waiting, he pulled them off too. He then lifted the hem of her pantie and exposed my naked cunt.

Mom most intimate and private part was exposed so brazenly to the leering eyes of jeeva. Mom opened my eyes for a fraction of second. His bulging eyes were glued to her exposed pussy. He was slowly wetting his lips with his tongue. Mom face turned red with utmost shame and disgust. Mom had never been so lecherously exposed even to her husband of married life. We fucked mostly with all the lights off. Dad liked it that way and mom never thought beyond that. Mom couldn’t recollect many occasions when mom had seen me completely naked. Mom was lying on jeeva's bed with my lower half completely bare, jeeva lustily gazing at my hairy pussy. He had taken his cock out of his tahmed and was stroking it with his left hand. Mom heart was beating like a drum. She crossed my legs in a vain attempt to hide her hairy cunt from his lecherous gaze. He watched this with an amazed look in his eyes. His left hand still stroking his cock, he undid his tahmed. It fell on the floor. He climbed on his bed and settled near my thighs. Mom closed her eyes again. Mom felt his hand roaming over her pussy slowly. He forced her legs apart and spread them wide. Then his fingers touched her pussy. He spread her cunt lips. Mom body twitched when his index finger touched her inner labia. “Come on… enjoy it Nithi...” mom felt his hot breath over her cheeks as his lips touched her lips. “I’m sure you’re not getting it for the first time.” He whispered in her ear and then laughed lecherously. His fingers continued rummaging through her bushy cunt. “Oh… gawd… what a pussy!” He muttered to himself.

He withdrew his hand from her cunt and positioned himself between hee wide spread legs. He took his cock between in his fist and began running the inflated head over her slit. Mom mind began to revolt again. This place was reserved only for her beloved husband, and now it was being violated so wantonly by none other than his friend husband “No!” mom tried to push him back. He laughed like a maniac and grabbed her again, pinning her on the bed. Mom continued struggling but soon realized that mom was no match for his brutal strength. With her arms pinned with his hands, he positioned himself between her thighs. Mom felt his cock head nudging between her pussy lips. He leaned forward, brought mom both hands together over her head and grabbed them with his right hand. His left hand was now free. His powerful legs pressed her struggling legs relentlessly, stifling her resistance. With his free hand, he gripped his cock, and placed the tip at the entrance of mom cunt. Mom felt her pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ. He pushed forward. His cock entered mercilessly inside her cunt. Mom felt a sharp twinge of pain between her thighs; and mom cried loudly. His cock must be thicker than dad's tool. The pain caused her eyes to open. Mom found his face just above her, staring into her eyes. When he found her looking in his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into mom. It felt like a burning rod entering between mom thighs. “No… please,” mom wailed with pain. “please take it out… it’s hurting.” He laughed triumphantly, happy for his prized win. “Stop crying, it’s already in dear.”

Mom then realized that his tool was completely buried inside her hurting pussy, his balls touching the back of her ass. He bent his head and kissed mom. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside mom smarting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little. He pushed again ramming his massive hardness deep into mom pussy. Mom yelled again. “Aah… Nithi… what a tight cunt.” He gave me a lecherous grin. He began fucking mom with long strokes. Realizing that he would not listen to mom cries; mom resigned myself to her fate. He didn’t relent and continued plundering her pussy with hard strokes. With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked her harder and harder. Slowly the pain began to ease off; mom cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting. His rough thrusting cock tickled some unknown nerves and her pussy began to lubricate. Mom didn’t want to admit it, but her body began to respond to his humping. He was still plundering mom cunt mercilessly, but now his massive cock was moving smoothly in her velvety depth. He had a kind of strange raw animal energy, which mom had never felt before with dad. He was groaning and panting with effort. His face and body were covered with perspiration. Yet, he showed no sign of relenting. He continued fucking mom pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.

Finally, he cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside mom pussy. Mom felt his cock swell inside her , jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of mom cunt. It felt like a hot geyser opening inside her, inundating my soft enclave. Completely spent, he slumped over her; his face pressed between my breasts which were still hidden beneath the blouse. He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, mom could also hear her own heavy breathing. His cock began to deflate inside her, but he made no attempt to take it out. When he didn’t try to move away, mom pushed him back. His cock came out with a loud plop sound. His thick cock juice that was ’till now trapped inside began to ooze out of mom hairy cunt. He collapsed on mom side. Mom got off his bed hurriedly. He looked at her with half opened eyes; did nothing to stop me. Mom picked up my saree and pavadai from the floor. Before coming out of his room, mom turned back and looked at him. His eyes were open, and he wore a lazy look. His lips were spread in a winning smile as he watched mom go out bathroom
Like Reply
[Image: 597-1000.jpg]
upload images
Mom in bathroom like this
Like Reply
Very poor writing, seems English is not a language you are comfortable in or you have translated it online.
Please proofread before posting
Like Reply
Mom entered and rushed to the bathroom. Quickly, mom throw saree, pavadai undressed blouse and bra. Mom started the shower and stood underneath, letting the shower’s cold water pour over her heated body. Mom could feel jeeva cum rinsing off her thighs with the water. Mom realized that her body was still trembling. In a matter of minutes, her whole world had changed. Mom had been forced by her friend husband. Mom didn’t know how mom wouldn't face dad tonight. What would mom tell her friend? Could mom tell her what did to me? Mom sat on the bathroom floor, folded her leg close to mom thighs and rested her head over mom knees. Tears began to streak down mom eyes. Water from the shower continued drenching her shivering body. Mom knew that she could not tell dad or her friend of what had happened with mom. Mom should have told him on the first occasion itself; mom cursed herself. Now they both specially her friend wouldn’t take the news easily. Although she is close friend her but her would not accept mom for fucking her husband. No… mom wouldn’t tell her. Mom don’t know how long her stayed there. Finally, mom got up, and wiped her face clearing the tears from her eyes. Mom washed her cunt, then opened the bathroom door and came out.jeeva was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom. His legs were wide open, and he was sporting another massive erection. In my rush, momhad forgotten to lock his room’s door. “You shouldn’t have left,” He smiled lecherously. “mom still need you.” Frozen with shock, mom stared at him incredulously. “Look,” he pointed toward his hard on, “he’s still hungry.”

“No… Not again.” mom mumbled. “Please get out.” He didn’t listen to her; rose from his position and came near to mom. He grabbed her soaked body in his arms and dragged mom to his bed. “No… No…” mom resisted. He pushed on his bed. “I’ll tell your wife.” mom said meekly. “No… won’t.” He began stroking his already rigid cock. “You tell my wife… and I’ll say you trying seduce me” mom looked at him like a terrified kitten. Jeeva sat on the edge. “You’ll like it Nithi… believe me…you’ll like it.” His voice was suddenly soft. “I’ll make you very happy.”

“No… I can’t do it… please.” mom made a meek effort to stop him. “No but…” He gently brushed his hand over mom wet bush. “my wife will never know about it… I promise you and i make you my secret Queen” momdidn’t know whether to believe him or not. Jeeva began rubbing my pussy. His index finger touched mom clit, and he brushed it coarsely. Mom squeezed her thighs. He played with mom wet hairy clit, slowly running his fingers up and down. Mon didn’t want to admit it, but his rough finger felt good over mom love bud. His antics slowly tickled some unknown nerves, and mom body began to respond to his touch. I could feel a mild wave of pleasure radiating through her loins. All of a sudden, mom cunt lips jerked involuntarily. “You like it Nithi…” jeeva whispered his voice hoarse with lust. “I know you like it.” mom was sure that his poking fingers must have sensed the twitching in mom pussy. Mom face turned red. Mom closed her eyes with shame. “Spread your legs.” He said suddenly. Mom opened her eyes and stared at him. He put his hand over her thigh and pushed. As if, mom body accepted his command, mom knees fell apart, allowing him full view of mom wet pussy. He lustily gazed at mom hairy slit while licking his lips. He kept on playing with mom clit. With his free hand, he started stroking his bulging cock. His fingers massaged around mom cunt lips and clit; mom body began to buck with pleasure. The copious secretion from mim cunt began to ooze out, slowly seeping down to mom puckered hole. Mom wanted to stop him… wanted to move his hand off mom clit. Mom realized if he kept rubbing mom cunt like that, mom would succumb to the pleasure and nothing would stop her from cumming. Mom was slowly losing her self- control; mom body responding more eagerly to his manipulations.
Like Reply
(02-11-2019, 09:23 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Very poor writing, seems English is not a language you are comfortable in or you have translated it online.
Please proofread before posting

Sorry for that bro ,i try my best
Like Reply
[Image: tenor.gif]
Jeeva finering mom cunts like this
Like Reply
Get off you idiot — mom wanted to scream. Mom opened her lips. All that came out was a loud whimper. “Ahhhhhhh…” mom gave a long moan, mom body became tense; mom body reeled with a mind blowing orgasm. I squeezed mom cunt around his finger tightly and went into total spasm. Mom cunt throbbed and throbbed around his finger, and it inundated his probing digit with a fresh release of mim juice. Jeeva groaned happily. Immediately, he withdrew his finger and moved to between my legs. He positioned himself and grabbed his cock in his fist. Mom was mesmerized by the purple-colored, bloated cock-head which had a tiny drop of pre-cum at the tip. Again, a silent battle ensued between mom mind and body. Mom wanted to push him off and run away from my room, but her body refused. It stayed motionless… with fear or lust, she didn’t know. His cock nudged between mom cunt lips. Jeeva slowly pushed his cock into her. “No…” mom cried; but mom cunt readily accepted the intruding organ. Mom felt a gentle twinge, a faint memory of our previous fuck, as his cock moved inside mom slippery canal. His cock was completely buried in her with one smooth push. Mom moaned softly as his balls slapped against mom ass. He smiled happily, looking at mom with his lust filled eyes. “You like it darling… you like it.” He began fucking mom with long strokes. Mom lay beneath him silently, receiving his gigantic cock in and out of her pussy. Within a span of thirty minutes, mom was getting fucked for the second time by my friend husband. Mom own response was completely different from the first time. Mom cunt was responding very eagerly. It lapped his every stroke, sucking his cock into its ravenous depth.

“Nithi…” He spoke hoarsely. “Yes…”

“You like my cock inside your cunt… don’t you.”

“No… ahhh… ahhh…” Mom mind was reeling with pleasure, but mom was not ready to accept it yet. He was her rapist. She didn’t do it willingly; he forced her to do it. However, mom own body refused to accept her logic– it reeled and bucked with pleasure. He groaned. Grabbing mom legs, he lifted them high in the air, and began fucking harder. In and out, in and out… his massive cock bore into mom pussy, making it beg for more. With every stroke, he pushed deeper and deeper; his balls slapped noisily against mom ass. Mom didn’t realize when she started moaning. Jeeva pumped harder and harder. Mom pussy clutched tightly around his shaft. He was panting with the effort. Mom thirstily waited for him to erupt inside her again. Moments later, he reached his climax. He rammed his cock inside for the final time. His spitting cock pumped hot cum deep into mom pussy. It drove mom over the edge. Mom dug her fingers into the material of bed sheet to prevent she fainting with rapture. He emptied his balls deep, then slowly got off mom. His cum began to ooze out of mom freshly fucked pussy. She didn’t move, closed mom eyes and enjoyed the blissful moment. When mom opened her eyes, jeeva was sitting on the edge of his bed. His hands were on mom naked thighs. He was gently stroking them. He looked at mom and smiled. “Don’t say anything to vidya ,i will my secret queen” He was smiling, but the threat was very clear. “I’ll make you very happy.”

Mom gave him a delirious look, but didn’t speak. He got up, gave a final pat to mom naked thigh and went out of the room. He didn’t even close the door behind him. Mom watched him going, suddenly realizing that his bed was soaked because when he dragged her to bed, again mom gone bathroom, mom was fresh out of the shower. Mom didn’t feel any hurry. She just lay there, feeling his hot cum oozing out of mom pussy, dribbling down to hot ass and i saw outside it getting dark ,she should go back to home hurrying wear saree put light makeup on me ,than mom saw mirror ,she very shining like queen and also mom realized that she would never be able to tell the truth to her friend vidya ,she had enjoyed she second fuck with vidya husband ,Mom cunt was sore, when she ready to go her home jeeva aside ,mom said that not again"I'm getting late want go my house",he smiles gives huge amount of rupees and tried kiss her,mom escape got rupees want quickly to house and went to mom bedroom that night. Some how arrange dad food because mom is look very dull Dad arrived early that evening. Mom served dinner to dad. He was very talkative. He joked with the mom and discussed business with someone in call. During dinner, I avoided going out to the veranda and stayed mostly in the safety of her kitchen. She was afraid to face my dad . mom was worried that he would read on her face what had transpired between her friend husband and mom during the day. Mom entered her bedroom. Dad was awake–waiting for mom , she avoided eye contact, turned off the lights and silently slipped into the bed beside him. Mom lay with my back toward him. Mom felt his hand over her and he pulled mom into his arms. “No… Not today… I’m tired.” mom told him. He didn’t seem to listen. His hands began to explore her private parts, and he began to strip her. Mom had no courage to stop him. Mom lay there silently letting him remove her clothes.

Once mom was completely naked, he began to strip. Then mom felt him between her legs. His cock tip nudged at mom opening which was smarting due to morning fuck. Mom wanted to ask him to stop, afraid that he would immediately come to know about mom infidelity. Dad tried to push his cock into mom pussy. The tip forced against her sore inner lips. Mom moaned. He took it as a sign of acceptance, and he pushed harder. It didn’t go inside. Mom cunt was completely dry. Failing to insert his cock into mom, he withdrew it and replaced it with his finger. His index finger entered her aching cunt, and he began finger fucking mom. She lay still under him while his digit moved in and out of her pussy. His efforts began to pay off moments later. Mom felt the sensation and her pussy started lubricating. Only then mom realized why her pussy was hurting so much after the morning fuck. When friend husband fucked me in the morning; mom was afraid and was not ready for the fuck. Mom cunt was completely dry when he rammed his cock in mercilessly, making it feel like a virgin pussy. Mom began to relish dad's slow finger fucking. Soon, mom cunt was dripping wet. Dad withdrew his finger and again planted the tip of his cock at the dripping entrance of mom pussy. He pushed lightly. His cock moved easily into mom slick pussy. He inched forward, slowly inserting the entire length of his cock deep into mom pussy, his balls coming to rest against mom ass. He began fucking her with a slow rhythm. Mom enjoyed his deep rhythmic fucking. Mom mind drifted to my friend husband. Mom tried to compare the two men who had fucked her. Dad was a delicate gentle Fucking ,dad always gave me an impression of being handled with utmost care. He never rushed, never tried to force it because he can't force mom

Mom morning experience with her friend husband was exactly the opposite. He was like an animal in bed, wild and savage. He fucked her so hard that mom cunt was still aching. He didn’t bother to work her pussy for some lubrication. Mom felt disgusted when he began fucking her but when he finished; her cunt, although hurting from his animal onslaught, was silently begging for more. Mom had never been fucked like that before. Again, mom recalled the morning fuck. Mom pussy began to ooze aplenty. She moaned lightly. Dad groaned happily hearing mom muffled moans while his cock sliced into mom cunt. He was panting with the effort. Mom felt ashamed for thinking about jeeva while my husband was making love to me. Mom shrugged myself out of her reverie and began humping back at the pistoning cock. Dad found her responding. He increased his pumping. Dad was fast approaching his climax. Finally, he grunted loudly, and lunged forward. He buried his cock deep into mom pussy and erupted inside mom. His cock spurted again and again and flooded mom womb with his love juice. Slowly, the jerking receded and then ceased altogether. He gently pulled his soft cock out of mom pussy. Breathing heavily, he rolled off her and slumped on my side. Mom slipped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Mom pissed and washed her cunt thoroughly, dried my cunt lips and wet bush with a towel. Then mom put my clothes on. When mom returned, dad was snoring. Mom lay beside him silently, closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

In a single day, mom had been fucked by two men. Two different cocks had deposited their seeds inside her womb. Mom had been forced and loved on the same day. Two people… so different from each other… one a gentle lover… the other like a wild animal. Mom should hate the animal for what he did to her. But, did mom… really? Today, something had changed inside her. Mom body longed to relive that pleasure again, to feel that animal energy penetrating mom body, the brutal thrusting and massive force of ejaculation inundating mom pussy. Mom squirmed on the bed, squeezing her thighs, trying to stop the sudden flow of wetness seeping from hercunt. When mom finally drifted to sleep, mom was soaking wet between my legs. The first thing mom noticed in the morning was that the soreness was replaced by a very mild, gentle prickling sensation, a faint reminder of what had transpired yesterday. The morning passed in the usual way. Mom cooked breakfast for dad, he came out of his room only when the breakfast was ready. He looked fresh and served the breakfast. He ate ravenously while mom served the tea. After breakfast, dad changed and was ready for the shop. He went out. I was now alone in the house. Then mom thought "she won't go to her friend house ". Vidya called mom she said can u help my husband he suffering from fever please go check him ,mom know it is lie but couldn't say no to her,mom gone her friend house
Like Reply
[Image: rambha-size.jpg]
upload pic
Mom wearing like this dress
Like Reply