Poll: Whom do you want to see more fucking ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deepika Padukone
55.56%
5 55.56%
Anushka Sharma
22.22%
2 22.22%
Mahira Khan
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Deepika Padukone,Anushka Sharma and Mahira Khan Sex Adventures
[Image: deepika-in-race-2-london.jpg]

Deepika Padukone

[Image: Anushka-Sharma-007-2.jpg]

Anushka Sharma

[Image: Mahira-Khan-Hot-Images-7.jpg]

Mahira Khan

The story will start tomorrow!!

Please comment how do you wanna make this story go!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
PLS START WITH DEEPIKA CHEATING HER HUSBAND AND DRAGGING ANUSHKA INTO IT
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Start the story bro
Like Reply
[Image: DeepikaPadukoneNakedPicture.jpg]

Cumming tomorrow afternoon!!!!! 
Like Reply
That day I started my evening with a book reading session which lasted to late midnight. The audience pretty excited clapped with the best story of the year ending. I gave an happy ending to my story and then I started walking through the lane. My friends handed me my phone and it had many missed calls. I ignored all of them and started walking. At night I want myself to be pleasantly seated at a quiet area watching the beach. I stay in Mumbai.. the dream place where everyone wants to come and accomplish their dream. I came here as a struggling writer and now I am the best writer with critics. I sat near the beach and suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked up the call. 

"Hello" I said with a very polite voice. 
"You are orgasm giver right?" A voice said. I could feel sweat flooring my forehead.
"No" I affirmed. 
She acknowledged me with my name and my stories. I had to finally accept that I was the orgasm giver.
"You write stories about us" She said

Wait... What? Stories about us?? I thought. I usually write stories on actresses... Mainly on Anushka sharma... Deepika padukone but my hardon comes out on Mahira khan with clothes too she can with a glance make a person weak down his knees. 

"Who are you..speaking?" I asked with loud voice. 

"Loud voice doesn't suits with us... If you wanna meet us... Come and meet us..Now in just 5 minutes" The voice said. 

"You will get beautiful pussies to fuck and all your fantasies written in stories true. But u got a time lapse... Just 5 mins otherwise you can run your dick and sleep" The voice said. 

I first was unsure to believe but deep inside a gathering of sexual arousal was taking place. If pussies are there true or false the dick gives it direction. I paused for a second.

"Are you there?" The voice spoke. 

"Hello" The voice again. 

My mind here was rolling thoughts.. Not just one pussy . She said pussies... And of she is an actress... My mind said 'Run' and I started running. 

"Hello?" The voice spoke. 

"Gimme the address...am already running" I said huffing. Kept running. 

"Seems like someone is very horny tonight" She said. A text arrived on my phone and I looked at the text. It was exactly 10 mins from my area. If I go through those small lanes I can reach the area in 5.

I started running.

"Remember you should not stop.. until you cum inside my mouth...I will tear your clothes .. suck your dick .. bite your nipples and suck you dry" She was speaking. I was getting aroused here. It is difficult to walk with a a hardon. I kept on running. 

"Two bodies naked.. you in middle.. we both kissing you... Annhhh...aaannhhh...aannhhhhh... My boobs attached to yours... Her boobs on your back and my lips kissing yours...spit on your beard... I inserting my tongue in you... ? ? we both kissing each other... And suddenly a surprise come to your dick sucking you... The third one" She spoke

"The soft area on your penis... Her tongue on your soft area.. feels heaven... Me still kissing you... Scratching my nails on your chest and she kissing your neck.. biting you... Feels heaven right? How does it feels?"

"Aaannhhh... Good... Heaven" I shouted .. and kept running.... 

"How many are you?" I asked .. 

"How many do you want?" She said.. 

" All actresses" I shouted in excitement.. 

"Just reach in 5 mins... You'll get it all" She spoke... My arousal was on par. I could not run on with a hardon... 

Only two minutes left and I was running.... And one minute... 

"Door no. 1001"  

I rushed to the elevator and went inside it.. and quickly the elevator started... 45 secs left... 

I saw .. 1010... I had to cross 10 rooms... Only 20 secs left... 

She started counting on phone... 

"20" I kept on running... My pant had a tent.. 

"1005" I huffed.

"10" She said.

"1002" 

"3" 

"2"

"1" And I reached the door... Someone's hand pulled me inside and she started opening my pant... 

"Wait who are you?" She covered her face and her eyes were only seen..

[Image: step-5-to-Get-Eye-Makeup-Look-like-Anush...ushkil.jpg]

I couldnt guess who she was... She unbelted me... Slided my pant down... And touched my penis and in one blow inserted whole of my dick in her mouth... I looked at her... 

Sexy figure... Heighted... But why was she covering her face? 

"Imagine me as Anushka Sharma" She said... 

"How do you want Anushka to jerk you?" She asked. 

"Aaaahhhh... Anushkaaaaa.... Lick my balls..." She started licking my balls.... Her tongue wet enough to raise excitement on my dick.. she sometimes licked it...slowly....slowly...took my whole ball in her mouth and left her spit on it... 

"Lick my penis with your tongue... Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned... 

She put her hand on my dick... And started rolling the skin...back and front... I am literally in heaven... She took some spit in her mouth and spit on my dick and then sshe started taking my cock again in her mouth. This time whole... 

"Only this much... This much lust on Anushka Sharma?" She spoke huffing... And she took again my cock in her mouth... I could feel the warmth of her mouth on my cock... 

I put my hands on her head back...and started mouth fucking her... Ogggllll...ogggllll....ogggggglllllll..... The room filled with sounds...

[Image: 478135_09.jpg]

I started acting rough and fucked her more intensely... Aaaahhhh...Annhhh.... She started moaning... 

Then after some seconds.. I reached my extreme and jerked off... In her mouth... Slowly...slowly...my cum started filling her mouth... She didn't leave my cock..and sucked my dry... 

[Image: 567923_15.jpg]

She stood up and looked here and there..and a another girl came in... And they both started kissing each...other... I could only see both of their eyes.. 

[Image: deepika-padukone_13582507996.jpg]

Then they both started swapping cums... She held her tight in her arms... And pulled more closer.. They both started swapping cums...while kissing each other..

[Image: 319910_16.jpg]

They stretching my cum long enough and then shortening the length by kissing each other.... One girl placed her hand on her boob and started kissing each other... 

Slluurrrpppp... slluurrrpppp.... 

They kissed for some minutes... And then stopped and both looking at me.. 

Both of their eyes filled with lust...

[Image: deepika-padukone-hot.jpg]

[Image: B-wood-eyes_093119.jpg]

They sat on the bed...

"You can only see our face if you sign that paper over there" A girl said... 

"What is that?" I asked .

"You read" A girl said.. 

I went across the room and took the paper in my hand... A girl came behind me.. and started whispering near my ears.. 

"These hot bodies.... Hot blowjobs...each time u want it... If u sign this paper..." She whispered... Her hot breath near my ears... 

She took my hand and made me explore her navel hole... 

"Touch it... Feel it...the longest navel..." She whispered... Her voice sexy enough.... She took my hand and pulled my finger by touching her navel upto her breasts... 

I didn't read the paper and signed it... They both smiled... 

I turned back and she kissed me... And she took my downlip with her teeth and pulled with it... 

And left it...and then started kissing my lips and looked straight in my eyes... 

She walked behind and her sexy figure was not resistable... 

The other girl came to her side... They both looked at each other... Smiled...and then again looked at me... Again they both smiled... 

And at one go...lifted her masks up... 

What?????????? I stopped for a Second.

[Image: danu13.jpg]

Nxt update coming soon!!!!!!!

How was the story...plz leave your valuable comments...and share..
Like Reply
[Image: anushka-2016.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 2Deepika-Padukones-hot-look-from-Raabta-title-track.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: mahira-khan-hot-photos-9.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 10:21 PM)Yoursorgasmgiver Wrote: That day I started my evening with a book reading session which lasted to late midnight. The audience pretty excited clapped with the best story of the year ending. I gave an happy ending to my story and then I started walking through the lane. My friends handed me my phone and it had many missed calls. I ignored all of them and started walking. At night I want myself to be pleasantly seated at a quiet area watching the beach. I stay in Mumbai.. the dream place where everyone wants to come and accomplish their dream. I came here as a struggling writer and now I am the best writer with critics. I sat near the beach and suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked up the call. 

"Hello" I said with a very polite voice. 
"You are orgasm giver right?" A voice said. I could feel sweat flooring my forehead.
"No" I affirmed. 
She acknowledged me with my name and my stories. I had to finally accept that I was the orgasm giver.
"You write stories about us" She said

Wait... What? Stories about us?? I thought. I usually write stories on actresses... Mainly on Anushka sharma... Deepika padukone but my hardon comes out on Mahira khan with clothes too she can with a glance make a person weak down his knees. 

"Who are you..speaking?" I asked with loud voice. 

"Loud voice doesn't suits with us... If you wanna meet us... Come and meet us..Now in just 5 minutes" The voice said. 

"You will get beautiful pussies to fuck and all your fantasies written in stories true. But u got a time lapse... Just 5 mins otherwise you can run your dick and sleep" The voice said. 

I first was unsure to believe but deep inside a gathering of sexual arousal was taking place. If pussies are there true or false the dick gives it direction. I paused for a second.

"Are you there?" The voice spoke. 

"Hello" The voice again. 

My mind here was rolling thoughts.. Not just one pussy . She said pussies... And of she is an actress... My mind said 'Run' and I started running. 

"Hello?" The voice spoke. 

"Gimme the address...am already running" I said huffing. Kept running. 

"Seems like someone is very horny tonight" She said. A text arrived on my phone and I looked at the text. It was exactly 10 mins from my area. If I go through those small lanes I can reach the area in 5.

I started running.

"Remember you should not stop.. until you cum inside my mouth...I will tear your clothes .. suck your dick .. bite your nipples and suck you dry" She was speaking. I was getting aroused here. It is difficult to walk with a a hardon. I kept on running. 

"Two bodies naked.. you in middle.. we both kissing you... Annhhh...aaannhhh...aannhhhhh... My boobs attached to yours... Her boobs on your back and my lips kissing yours...spit on your beard... I inserting my tongue in you... ? ? we both kissing each other... And suddenly a surprise come to your dick sucking you... The third one" She spoke

"The soft area on your penis... Her tongue on your soft area.. feels heaven... Me still kissing you... Scratching my nails on your chest and she kissing your neck.. biting you... Feels heaven right? How does it feels?"

"Aaannhhh... Good... Heaven" I shouted .. and kept running.... 

"How many are you?" I asked .. 

"How many do you want?" She said.. 

" All actresses" I shouted in excitement.. 

"Just reach in 5 mins... You'll get it all" She spoke... My arousal was on par. I could not run on with a hardon... 

Only two minutes left and I was running.... And one minute... 

"Door no. 1001"  

I rushed to the elevator and went inside it.. and quickly the elevator started... 45 secs left... 

I saw .. 1010... I had to cross 10 rooms... Only 20 secs left... 

She started counting on phone... 

"20" I kept on running... My pant had a tent.. 

"1005" I huffed.

"10" She said.

"1002" 

"3" 

"2"

"1" And I reached the door... Someone's hand pulled me inside and she started opening my pant... 

"Wait who are you?" She covered her face and her eyes were only seen..

[Image: step-5-to-Get-Eye-Makeup-Look-like-Anush...ushkil.jpg]

I couldnt guess who she was... She unbelted me... Slided my pant down... And touched my penis and in one blow inserted whole of my dick in her mouth... I looked at her... 

Sexy figure... Heighted... But why was she covering her face? 

"Imagine me as Anushka Sharma" She said... 

"How do you want Anushka to jerk you?" She asked. 

"Aaaahhhh... Anushkaaaaa.... Lick my balls..." She started licking my balls.... Her tongue wet enough to raise excitement on my dick.. she sometimes licked it...slowly....slowly...took my whole ball in her mouth and left her spit on it... 

"Lick my penis with your tongue... Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned... 

She put her hand on my dick... And started rolling the skin...back and front... I am literally in heaven... She took some spit in her mouth and spit on my dick and then sshe started taking my cock again in her mouth. This time whole... 

"Only this much... This much lust on Anushka Sharma?" She spoke huffing... And she took again my cock in her mouth... I could feel the warmth of her mouth on my cock... 

I put my hands on her head back...and started mouth fucking her... Ogggllll...ogggllll....ogggggglllllll..... The room filled with sounds...

[Image: 478135_09.jpg]

I started acting rough and fucked her more intensely... Aaaahhhh...Annhhh.... She started moaning... 

Then after some seconds.. I reached my extreme and jerked off... In her mouth... Slowly...slowly...my cum started filling her mouth... She didn't leave my cock..and sucked my dry... 

[Image: 567923_15.jpg]

She stood up and looked here and there..and a another girl came in... And they both started kissing each...other... I could only see both of their eyes.. 

[Image: deepika-padukone_13582507996.jpg]

Then they both started swapping cums... She held her tight in her arms... And pulled more closer.. They both started swapping cums...while kissing each other..

[Image: 319910_16.jpg]

They stretching my cum long enough and then shortening the length by kissing each other.... One girl placed her hand on her boob and started kissing each other... 

Slluurrrpppp... slluurrrpppp.... 

They kissed for some minutes... And then stopped and both looking at me.. 

Both of their eyes filled with lust...

[Image: deepika-padukone-hot.jpg]

[Image: B-wood-eyes_093119.jpg]

They sat on the bed...

"You can only see our face if you sign that paper over there" A girl said... 

"What is that?" I asked .

"You read" A girl said.. 

I went across the room and took the paper in my hand... A girl came behind me.. and started whispering near my ears.. 

"These hot bodies.... Hot blowjobs...each time u want it... If u sign this paper..." She whispered... Her hot breath near my ears... 

She took my hand and made me explore her navel hole... 

"Touch it... Feel it...the longest navel..." She whispered... Her voice sexy enough.... She took my hand and pulled my finger by touching her navel upto her breasts... 

I didn't read the paper and signed it... They both smiled... 

I turned back and she kissed me... And she took my downlip with her teeth and pulled with it... 

And left it...and then started kissing my lips and looked straight in my eyes... 

She walked behind and her sexy figure was not resistable... 

The other girl came to her side... They both looked at each other... Smiled...and then again looked at me... Again they both smiled... 

And at one go...lifted her masks up... 

What?????????? I stopped for a Second.

[Image: danu13.jpg]

Nxt update coming soon!!!!!!!

How was the story...plz leave your valuable comments...and share..

Fabulous start. Great going. Don't stop
Like Reply
Good start bro ..... looking forward .... add lists adavani also
Like Reply
Add kiara Advani
Like Reply
(09-01-2019, 02:46 PM)Babyma Wrote: Add kiara Advani

Kiara advani will be added bro ..as the story moves on!!
Like Reply
Today an update!! 
[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Hot-8.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Hot update. Waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes Bubbly's post
Like Reply
Why you fucking say today an update if you can't give update on that time
Like Reply
It's been 1 month since last update. Are you still continuing this story?
Like Reply
[Image: img_9915_1489572580.jpg]

Alia Bhatt Added to this story... 
Update coming soon!!
Like Reply
(01-05-2019, 02:08 AM)Yoursorgasmgiver Wrote: [Image: img_9915_1489572580.jpg]

Alia Bhatt Added to this story... 
Update coming soon!!

Extremely excited. Please add others like Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon, Ileana etc
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-8922.html

Guys gather around and share your story requests here....
Like Reply