Incest Aman: Knowing the Family by aman_4u
Aman: Knowing the Family

Writer:- aman_4u

29th November 2010 

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=942077
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is quite an interesting story.

It all started with an sterling revelation by a friend of Aman. Aman had a very good friend Rohit during my college days. They were best friends during the whole 3 yrs of graduation. Rohit used spend most of his time in Aman's apartment. They use to drink together, go out together. But one thing was Rohit never talks about his family or whenever the topic comes out he avoids it very swiftly.

Time passed on and Rohit started to spend more and more time in Aman's place. Weekends he totally stopped going to home. His excuse was always that he is studying @ Aman's place. Rohit is a excellent guy and very good friend. Aman didn't had many frineds and always liked having Rohit around. Otherwise its very boring to be alone in his apartments.

Finally their exams got overed and results came. They both scored very good marks. Rohit wasn't very bright student during his school days but scored good marks in graduation. He gave all credits to Aman who was a bright student all along. Rohit decided to go for higher studies abroad. He wanted Aman also to join him but Aman couldn't. Aman's parent expired when he was 16 only. He had to start looking after his buissness which is been mostly run by his father's trusted employees. It was time for him to concentrate on family buissness.

The faithful or unfaithful night happened 2 night before Rohit was to leave. Both of them decided to drink heavily on that night. It was weel past mid-night and they were still drinking. Rohit was totally out but Aman still was in control. In fact Rohit was drinking much more then Aman that night. He was not much in his sense.

They were talking and talking. Finally the topic moved to Family. Aman quickly realized Rohit is not diverting the topic but was quite. It was always a curiosity for him to know what is it that Rohit hides. But finally Rohit opened up.

"Aman God took your family and they gave me one which I dont want"

"Rohit you shouldn't say like this. Family is a family" Aman tried to protest.

"You dont know my family" Rohit replied with a very heavy voice.

"What is it? Rohit we can not avoid our family" Aman asked.

"If you know about my family you will change your opinion"

"No Rohit. You may not realize it because you have one. I realize it when I lost one"

"You dont know the truth man" Rohit replied.

"I still believe in family"

"Ok. would you believe a mother banging her son?" Rohit uttered words which shocked Aman to death. He didn't know what to say.

"what you mean by that Rohit"

"Yes 4 Yrs back my own mother and my chachi banged me. They fucked me in the same room, infact same time" Rohit had tears in his eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman just hold Rohit. Rohit was crying like hell. He all along kept this secret in his heart never telling anyone including his best friend. But tonight he couldn't control his emotions any longer.

"Rohit I dont know what to say" Aman could gather those many words.

"Aman I want to tell you what a whore family I have. My mother and widowed chachi forced into fucking them. In the house my father(Atul), mother(Sujata), youngest uncle(Bhavani) & his wife(Alka), my fathers younger brothers widowed wife(Juhi), my elder brothers wife(pooja), his unmarried SIL(Ankita), my widowed aunt's sister (Nisha, whose husband works in Dubai along with his elder brother). My father fucks all the woman and so do my uncle. You know Gigolo?? They often visits our house and fuck these woman. You know Naveen?" Rohit said.

"That Gym guy in our college?" Aman asked.

"He has fucked my mom and aunties many time. Each time they paid him"

"Are you serious Rohit"

"Serious?? Naveen once introduced Mom as his girl-friend to me. Till date he doesn't know I am her son."

"And she also didn't say anything?"

"She started to flirt with me infront of him"

"Rohit I still find it to believe"

"You know why I never took you to my house?" Rohit said.

"Obviously you didn't wanted me to know all these"

"Yes and also I know what will happened next. By any chance if they come to know the hunk in you they will bang you if you dont fuck them. See Aman dont take it otherwise but I know you are quite a hunk. In face Roshini once told me also she will miss her time with you in bed when she had to move to delhi. So if she was right in her words then my family woman will become your whores." Roshini is ex of Aman. They parted when she had to move back to delhi and they both decided not to have a distant relationship. She is the only girl Aman dated during college and they use to make out everyday in his place. Everybody, including Rohit thought they will eventualy be together but distance took them apart.

"Oh shit man I missed on lot" Aman teased Rohit.

"Really" Rohit looked @ him.

"Why not man"

"See Aman I dont mind anything. They are whores to me and if you want to fuck them I will introduce them to you" Rohit replied.

"I was just kidding" Aman said.

"No man I am serious. I dont mind if you fuck them. They are like another woman in the world. In fact keep all of them as your whore them. Fuck them whenever you want" Rohit said.

"Ok leave the topic" Aman said.

"No man. Before I leave I will introduce you with my Mom. I bet she come to you begging for your dick"

"Ok its getting late. Lets go to bed now. we have to do lot of shopping 2morrow"

Finally both of them went to bed. Aman was wondering what will happen if Rohit actually introduces him to his family and his family turned out to be like what he said. He was curious to know Rohit's family.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The day Rohit was to leave he was @ Aman's place. In fact in last 4 days he hasn't gone home once also. After dinner he decided to go home to get his thing. His flight was at 3AM and he needs to check-in to Airport before mid-night.

"Aman will you drop me @ Airport?" Rohit asked.

"Ofcourse Man" Aman replied.

So by round 9PM both of them reached Rohit's place. It was a big bunglow in posh locality of the town. Aman never knew Rohit belongs to such a rich family. When they entered servent told them no one is @ home except for Rohit's bhabie.

They were in Rohit's room when his bhabie Pooja came in. She was hot sexy bhabie. In her skimpy nighty she wasn't leaving anything for imagination.

"Hello Devarjee" She said standing next to the door and giving some sort of pose. Aman couldn't help but notice her figure and body. Her smooth legs, cleavage, thighs.....

"Hi Bhabie"

"Going somewhere?"

"Yeah. I haven't told anyone but my admission is on Monday so I am leaving by tonites flight" Rohit said as he was busy packing his last few things. Pooja now turned her look to aman who was admiring her body.

"Rohit oh Momma, Dad no onw knows. Let me call them"

"Bhabie plz I dont want nyone to know"

"Rohit that is mean"

"Plz bhabie"

"Ok. But I will see u off till Airport. There is no question" Pooja bhabie replied after a pause. Rohit could clearly sense Pooja's pussy must be drenching seeing Aman.

"Will be leaving in 15 mins" Rohit said.

Rohit was almost done with packing when Pooja came inside the room. She was wearing a jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirt has written "suck them, they are juicy" just above her melons. It was so true.

"Man u are going to fuck my Sister-in-law. The bitch is in heat"

"Yeah Man. I hope u dont mind" Aman replied.

"U can fuck any of these bitches I dont mind. That includes my Mom"

By the time the horny bhabie came inside the room.

So finally Aman and Pooja dropped Rohit in airport. after usual hugging and talk he went inside the they also moved back.

On thw way neither of them talked but Aman took the car to his apartment. Pooja also didn't say him anything but followed him to his apartment.

Aman gave her glass of drink and took for him. They both went to the couch and seat next to each other. As soon as he took his seat he got a message. He looked at his mobile and it was from Rohit's.

"Already inside her pussy?" was the message.

"Not yet. But surely going to fill your bhabie's pussy tonite" Aman replied a text message to Rohit.

"All the best and bang her like a whore she is. Take care and I will call you once I reach" Rohit replied.

Aman kept his mobile back and shifted his concentration to the sexy lady back. when he looked little down her jeans buttons were open exposing top of her pink panty. Aman's eyes light up looking at it. The game is going to begin soon and the horny bitch is getting heated up.

"You know Aman you are so nice" Pooja said.

"Ph Bhabiji thank you. Bhabiji why dont you get comfortable. Take off your jacket" Aman said.

"Surely. why don't you also take off your t-shirt" She responded to his request.

Aman quickly too off his t-shirt exposing his bare hairy cheast to Pooja. Pooja's eyes light up seeing well toned body of this young guy. The lust filled her body. He has maintained his body so well and she was wondering how it will feel to be loved by this stud. She could feel her nipples trying to pierce the thin material of her T-Shirt.

"Wow aman you have such a nice body" She kept on hand on his chest. Her fingers started to move through his hairs till she found his nipple. Her fingers touched them and tiltating sensation went through both the bodies.

"Pooja bhabie let me help you in taking your jacket off" Aman pulled the chain slowly exposing her skin bit by bit. Her thin, tiny strap deep cut T-shirt came out in view. It was clutching to her skin tightly and making two nipples make its own shape. It was so thin that her melons were almost like naked and the shape of it Aman go lusting for it.

"Pooja bahbie your are awsome" Aman said looking directly at her melons.

"You think so?" Pooja put both her hands on either side of boobs and squeeze them little bit but not very hard. Her mangoes buldge out little bit more making the nipples stuck harder to the material

"Oh yeah. They are lovely" Aman replied and put his one hand over her mangoes. Slowly his fingers came down till when his index finger and middle finger on either side of her nipples. Slowly he took the nipple within his finger and Pooja couldn't hide her moan..

"oohhhhhh" she uttered in a very low voice.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman moved further till his lips were just whisker of a distance from Pooja pinkish lips. Her eyes were closed but both of them can feel each others hot breath. Aman was looking at the beautiful face of the horny married lady.

"Pooja bhabie" Aman called her name in a very low but long voice.

Pooja opened her eyes and looked at Aman's eyes. Her eyes were becoming so deep and slightly red in full lust. She kept looking at him with most endouring eye and finally opened her lips little bit in invitation to him. Aman didn't need any more invitation and made that few centimeter distance before his thursty lips meet her juicy piece of meat.

Aman hand went downward and opened her zipper and immediately attacked the juicy pussy without removing the designer panty. His fingers went from top to bottom of her pussy lips which are raw pieces of meat. Pooja's lips couldn't hold on as she broke the kiss and let a moan out. Her head arched back in opposite direction to her hips.

"ohhhh Aman.................aaahhhhh...." She mumbled with her eyes closed.

Aman climbed on the couch and pulled Pooja towards him for another kiss and this time it was hard. On the other hand pooja was kissing him and in between breaking to moan before again loosing in kissing him. Aman's one hand was pulling her by her hair now and she was getting ready for some rough fuck.

"Bastard...rub it rub it harder.....sala behenchod........" Pooja gets real dirty and filthy when she is aroused.

"Saali Raand mazaa aa raha hain?"

"Haan bhodsdike ... haan mazaa aa rah hain" Aman's words are making her more hornier. She loves it more when her male partner matches are dirty talk equally.

Aman took out his hand from her pants and grabbed one of her melons over her thin t-shirt & bra. On the other hand Pooja got hold of his dick over his pants and got pleasently surprised.

"Abe behenchod apna lund dikha.... ye kiya hain sala" She said as she started to take of his belt followed the pant and underware. The moment it came out there was big smile on the horny bitches face.

"Maderchod sala itna mast lund hain tera. Sala aaj to chudwane mein alag hi mazaa ayeega"

Aman hold her head by his hand slowly moved it towards his dick. Finally her lips touched it and when she parted her lips it went inside the hungry mouth of this horny married bitch. When he felt it hit her throat he took it out and this time rammed it into her. Pooja was loving every minute of it and playing by the hunks game. What she want good fuck from this guy. She want him to clear the itch in her pussy.

They both were in the game. Aman was fucking her mouth and she was sucking his dick. She put her hand behind him and squuezing his bums. Aman was rotating his dick inside her hungry mouth and the bitch was in total heat. Within a minute or so Aman came in her mouth filling as much as he could. The bitch didn't let a single drop go buy and swalloed each and every drop.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Pooja asked him.

"Are you protected? I dont have condomn with me" Aman replied.

"Dont worry I have some in my purse"

"Oh Bitch you really came here to get fuked by me"

"Or else what to cook food for you?"

Pooja took a condom out and put in Aman's dick. She jerked it couple of time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman laughs softly, "C'mon, bitch ... into the bedroom. I want to fuck you in bed."

He steps back and saunters into their bedroom, a large, airy room with a high, soft bed at one end. On the other side of the bed, twin louvered door open onto a small balcony. There are sheer curtains over the doors and they billow in the gentle breeze. The room is softly lit by bedside lamps.

Pooja follows him, shedding her remaining clothes as she goes. By the bed, he turns and pushes her to her knees and makes her suck his cock again. Gasping, Pooja obeys, taking his cock deep in her mouth and sucking him eagerly, her hands working her breasts and cunt. Aman grunts thickly and fucks her mouth with immense pleasure, rocking her head back and forth in both hands. Pooja whimpers and groans deep in her cock-filled throat. Several minutes later, he pushes her head away.

He fucks her on her back on the high, soft bed. Pooja spreads her legs wide, masturbating wantonly as he bends over and pushes his cock between her thighs. She reaches down with one hand to guide him to her slit. He bends over her on his knees and outstretched arms and slowly flexes his buttocks. His cock-head pops into her cunt, his shaft slipping between her fingers. She gasps and arches steeply, the breath shooting from her throat in a rattling gasp. His cock is big and thick and it fills her cunt, distending it fully, mashing her cunt-flesh and swollen clitoris.

"Yes!" she gasps. "Oh god yes! Do it, Aman ! Fuck me!"

The handsome Aman groans and arches his head, his eyes fluttering shut. Her cunt is hot and wet and tight and it squeezes his penis feverishly. The fires burn in his groin and his balls ache for release. He gasps, fighting for control, and slowly swings his hips in tight, snapping arcs, flexing his buttocks taut as he swings them, unflinching, flexing again. His cock mashes her cunt-flesh and clitoris, and slowly spirals into her slit. Pooja gasps and cries out, her cunt grinding up to meet his hips in descent. Deeper and deeper he goes, tunneling and burrowing into her hot furrow till he is embedded in her cunt to the hilt. She spreads her legs wide apart and arches under him, her face suffused with lust, panting and moaning obscenely, her fingers digging into the thick muscles of his forearms.

"Come on ... do it ... fuck me ... fuck me hard, Aman ... fuck me! Take me, Aman ! Fuck me like a whore!" she pants, a bitch in rut.

Abruptly, Aman swings his hips up, jerking his cock outward and then slams his hips down, ramming his cock deep into her cunt.

"C'mon bitch! Take it! Take my dick!" he cries.

The breath whooshes from her throat and she arches, gasping and crying out under him.

"OHHHHHHH yes! Ohhh god yes! Yes!"

His cock is magnificent, hot and hard and thick and long, filling her cunt, stretching it wide, grinding down deep into her flesh. Again he rocks out, slams in, rocks out, slams in, and yet again. Pooja lurches and rocks under him, her body jerking with his mad thrusts.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman thrusts faster and harder and deeper into her and then hits a smooth, swinging rhythm, stroking powerfully and rapidly and deeply in and out of her flesh. His hips swing up and down with steady, snapping motions, his buttocks flexing and unflagging rhythmically, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt, grinding and squelching and ramming and reaming in deep. Pooja whimpers her pleasure, her hands on her breasts, squeezing them eagerly, her hips rocking up and down under his. He bends his head and kisses her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She groans and arches under him, winding her arm about his head. Moving smoothly and seamlessly, he begins to swing his hips again in circles, mashing her flesh ruthlessly. Pooja hisses in pleasure, her hands squeezing her breasts, scraping her mangalsutra over her hard nipples.

"Yes ... ohhh yes ... that's it ... ohhhh uhhh yes ... ohhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh yes ... there ... oh god yes ... oh ma uhhh hanh uhh ahhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh yes!" she goes.

"Take it ... c'mon, whore ... take my dick ... take it, you fucking bitch ... c'mon ... take it all ... oh yeh ... that's it ... oh fuck yes ... take it, you randy bitch ... take my prick!"

Pooja begins to sweat. Perspiration trickles between her breasts, beads her brow and upper lip. Strands of hair cling damply to the nape of her neck. She gasps and whimpers, clenching his arms. Bending his head, he sucks her breasts and nipples, moving relentlessly in and out of her cunt. Her orgasm grows and looms. He thrusts deep into her and flips his hands up to her breasts, crushing them under his weight, pinning her beneath him. Pooja moans and thrashes hotly under him, begging for more, whimpering and crying out.

Pooja begins to orgasm and there is nothing Aman can do to stop her. He groans as her hot cunt convulses frenetically on his penis and, flinging his head back, his hands crushing her breasts, drives his cock into her with deep, ramming thrusts, pausing and twitching with his penis buried in her slit. On and on he goes, ramming his cock into her till her orgasm wanes and her body sinks. She moans thickly, her chest heaving. Gently, Aman slides out of her cunt.

"Now," he murmurs. "Turn over bitch. I want to fuck you from behind."

Pooja groans, but is unable to resist. The temptation is too great. She turns around obediently and, on her forearms and knees before the husband of her best friend, spreads her legs and presents her rear to her husband of her best friend. She knows that she likes to fuck her ass; she doesn't mind it herself. Indeed, she rather enjoys the curious sensation of having a thick, hard, long cock tunneling into her ass.

"Want my ass?" she murmurs, turning her face over her shoulder.

For a second, Aman is tempted. He caresses her smooth, creamy buttocks, spreading them open and fingering her taut anus. He knows just how good it feels on his cock, hot and tight as a vise. She looks lovely, wanton and eager, her face soft and radiant with pleasure. He knows she will not mind. But he decides against it, at least for now.

"Later," he says. "After I've fucked your slit some more."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He pushes his cock between her buttocks and to her cunt-lips. They are open and wet and he squeezes his cock into her cunt-flesh in a single penetrating thrust that forces the breath from her throat in a rattling moan.

"OHHHHH uhh yes! Ohhhh god yes!" Pooja gasps as the huge penis surges into flesh.

Aman starts fucking her rapidly from behind. He grips her hips and jerks her body back and forth, hammering his hips to and fro. His thighs slap audibly against her buttocks. His long, thick penis plunges and pistons and rams in and out of her cunt. Pooja moans and cries out, her face lifted, her eyes closed, her mouth open. Her hot, swollen, pendulous breasts jiggle and wobble and her mangalsutra swings and flaps madly as the man ram-fucks her cunt.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhh uhh hanh uhh oh uhh oh uh oh uh oh uh ahh uh ah uh ah uh hanh uhhh oh ma hanh uhhh ohhh!" she gasps loudly.

"Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh c'mon ... c'mon you fucking whore! Take my cock! Take it, you whoring bitch! Take it!"

He slows and swings his hips in tight snapping circles, entering her cunt from all angles, spiraling into her deeply with a crushing plunger. Groaning, Pooja runs her tongue sexily over her slim upper lip, hissing in pleasure. Her hips and buttocks sway and writhe erotically and turns her face over her shoulder to her husband of her best friend-lover.

"Yes ... ohhh yes ... c'mon ... do it ... ohhh yes ... that's it ... mmm ... yeh ... c'mon ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me hard ... fuck me like a whore, baby ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me like a whore, baby! Fuck me hard!"

The man chuckles and leans forward to kiss her hungrily, shoving his tongue into her mouth, his hands under her breasts, squeezing them hard in his excitement. Pooja kisses him fiercely, her buttocks and hips grinding eagerly against his groin.

"C'mon ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" she says in a husky, lust-laden voice.

He grins, squeezes her breasts, nuzzles the nape of her neck and straightens. Holding her slender waist, he snaps his hips forward, flexing his buttocks taut, ramming his cock into her cunt hard and deep. Pooja cries out, her head jerking up, her face twisting in lust, her eyes screwed shut, her lips drawn back, her mouth a wide O. He pauses, buried deep in her hot cunt, his cock throbbing, his hips twitching at her waist and then, pulling out, rams in again. She gasps loudly.

"OHH! Oh ma uhh OHHH! OH! OHHHH uhh oh ma uhhh hanh!"

"C'mon! Take it! Take it, slut! Take it all! Ohh! Uhh ahh! UH! OH! UH OH! UH OH! UH OH! UH OH!"

"Oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ... ohh ... ohh ... Oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHHH!"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Gasping, grunting, his head flung back, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, the man ram-fucks the lovely lustful Pooja remorselessly. His ramming, jerking thrusts smoothen to a rapid back and forth rhythm. He rocks his hips to and fro, his fingertips in the small of her back, moving her body under his, jerking her cunt up and down and back and forth the length of his swollen shaft. His chest heaves. His cock appears and disappears between the smooth curves of her buttocks, grinding and squelching and rasping in and out of her cunt. His thighs slap at her buttocks, his balls press to her cunt-lips.

"C'mon whore take it! Take it, bitch, yes! Oh fuck yes ... c'mon, bitch ... take my cock! Oh fuck yes! That's it, whore, oh fuck that's good!"

"Yes uhhh oh yes oh yes oh yes oh ma uh oh ma uh oh ma uh oh ma uhh OH ma Oh Aman ! OHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH uh hanh ... fuck me! Fuck me, Aman ! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ohh uhhh Oh ma uhh oh ma oh ma oh ma!" Pooja sobs in delight.

Faster and faster he goes, now gripping her waist hard again, thrusting furiously in and out of her cunt, his hips pounding back and forth. Pooja gasps and cries out, lurching and rocking and jerking under him, her head raised, her cries sharp and staccato. There is a full-length mirror in front of the bed and Aman watches her reflection, transfixed, staring at the lust on her pretty face, watching her heavy breasts jiggle and wobble, the mangalsutra tossing and swinging frantically. The husband of her best friend's buttocks flex and unflappable rapidly, his hips driving back and forth, slapping at hers, piston and plunging rhythmically in and out of her sexy sweet cuntal passage in its ceaseless quest for release. She begins to orgasm, panting and mewing ecstatically and he squeezes her pendulous breasts, crushing the heavy, swollen mounds in his hands, pinching the rigid nipples.

Pooja's head swims with joy. His penis is incredible, hot and heavy and hard, moving relentlessly in and out of her convulsing cunt-channel, plunging in deep, pulling steeply outward, then spiraling down into her again. Her cunt contracts and spasms frenetically on the penis and she coasts from one orgasm to another and then on to a third. He continues fucking her furiously, banging his hips at her buttocks, making her body lurch and rock and jerk with his thrusts. His thighs whack her flesh with loud slaps that coincide with her choking gasps and shuddering moans.

Finally he relents as her third orgasm wanes, and slows his motions. Pooja groans and, as he eases his cock out of her cunt, sinks on her front on the bed, gasping and panting heavily. She is still on her knees and her buttocks are thrust up high. Her shoulders are on the bed, and her face is turned to one side on the pillow.

The stud is beyond caring whether she wants more or not. He wants more, and that is all that matters. He rises and straddles her fleshy hips in a deep squat. Holding his cock in his hand, he pushes it back into her cunt and enters her again with a long, slow, skewering thrust. Pooja moans thickly, her fingers scrabbling at the sheets as the enormous cock bursts into her wet flesh. Aman chortles softly, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Really love my dick in your slit, don't you, whore?" he says.

"Ohh uhhhh ohhh yes," Pooja moans deliriously, beyond caring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the evening Aman came to drop Pooja. For pooja she was in a love ride for almost a day. Aman fucked her 6 times from yesturday evening filling every inch of her pussy. She has become his slut from now onwards.

When they entered the house Rohit's mother was in drawing room and changing chnnels. Pooja was limping in from the royal fuck she has got.

"Bahu kaha thi Raat bhar"

"Oh Momma mein Aman ke saath thi. Momma yeh Aman hain" Pooja introduced Aman to Rohits mother.

"Hi I am Sujata" Rohit's mother said.

"Hi I am Aman" Aman replied.

"What happened? You are limping" Suajat asked Pooja.

"Ask you Son's friend what he did with his bhabie" Pooja said.

"What happened Aman?" Sujata asked.

"Nothing aunty we were little naughty from yesturday night"

"Anything serious?" Sujata asked looking at both of them.

"Arey Momma dont worry. It happens when something big enters you. I mean really big" Pooja said and grabbed Aman's dick over his cargo. Sujata just looked down and realized quite endevoured.

"Shit what is it?" Pooja asked Aman.

"What happened?" Aman sked with surprise.

"Its again hard. baba I can't do anything. Go to Momma" Pooja said.

Aman was looking at Sujata with little shocked look but Sujata was cool.

"Momma can take care but Aman also has to agree"

"Ama what you say. Isn't Momma 2 Hot to say?" Pooja asked Aman.

"Can you be wrong?" Aman replied.

"Aha ha ha.... Patao bhabie? Waisa yeh lund Momma ke liye hi khada hain na kiyun bike pe to itna khada nahi tha" Pooja said naughtily.

"I think you should take rest. Aman why dont you join me" Sujata said as she turned little towards her room.

"Momma have a rocking time" Pooja said as she crossed Sujata. She just stopped for second to squueze Sujata bums hard.

Aman cam and joinned Sujata to her bedroom. Sujata closed the door behind and holding each other She took Aman to the bed.

"Aunty you are very beautiful" Aman said Putting his hand over her shoulder. He looked little down and can see the deep valley of her cleavage. Sujata was wearing a thin strapless top.

"Aman beta you are very handsome and really hunk. I hope you dont mind to be like this with your aunty?" She said now holding his dick within her finger. She was looking into his eyes.

"Oh Aunty I am really lucky to be with you like this" He moved little bit to take her lips which are eagerly waiting for some attention.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
While they were still kissing Sujata's hand opened the zip and took out the dick. When she grabbed it she broke the kiss to look at the monster.

"Bhagwan....yeh kiya hain......tera lund hain ki kisi Ghoda ka lund hain.... No wonder Pooja is limping......Bhagwan kitna mota aur lumba hain yeh...." As she said she was licking her juicy lips.

"Aunty ab yeh apke lie hi hain"

"Ohhhhhh jaldi se nanga kr mujhe aur chod is lund se........." Sujata said.

Amana didn't wasted anytime and in a flesh both of them were naked in her bed. She was laying below him holding his dick, rubbing it, getting it ready to penetrte her juicy pussy.

"Aunty any protection?" Aman asked.

"Nahi nahi.... bina condomn ke mujhe chod......sirf apna pani andar mot dal. last moment pe nikal lena"

"Ok aunty. I will take it out" Aman replied.

Aman positioned his dick at the entrance and started to push it in the matured pussy of Sujata.

"Oh Aman beta chod dal apni aunty ko....kiya lund hain re tera....."

"Aunty apka chut ka mazaa hi kuch aur hain" Aman replied holding her legs wide and pushing his dick further into his friends mother's pussy. He was on top of the world.

"Ah Aman aur kitna bki hain...."

"Aunty almost pura za chuka hain....thoda hi baki hain.."

"Beta kinta mota aur lamba lund hain tera....ssshhhhhhhhh......kash Rohit pehla hi tumhe yaha lata.....ahhhhhh.....beta dhera dhera karo...ahhhh....aunty ka chut phat gaya hain.....ahhhhhh" Sujata was in full lust. In her life she never had taken anything close to Aman's dick. She was going through lot of pain but she knows this pain will bring so much pleasure later.

"Aunty poora andar chala gaya hain" Aman said when their pelvis met together.

"Aman thoda der aisi hi rooko....ahhhhhhh....."

"Aunty I am so glad that you are letting me fuck you"

"Anytime beta....You can your Sujata aunty anytime you want....Oh Aman....I wished I met you when I was much younger.....I could have given you my much younger pussy to you" Sujata said as she moved little bit of her pelvis.

"I am glad that I am having you. You are incrediable."

"Oh thank you beta. Beta now you can move slowly" She responded. Aman before starting his movement just bend down a little to take her lips. Their tongue went inside eac other. Sujata was filling so much filled by the monster of Aman.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Slowly Aman got up and started his motion. Sujata was seeing heaven wit every inch of his dick. Finally when his dick was almost out Aman thrusted it back with little more vigour.

"ahhhhaaahhhhhhhh........dhera dhera karo Aman.....ah mardala re haramzada apni aunty ko is lund se....ahhhhhhhhh.......sshhhhhhhh....ouhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh" Sujata was laying down as Aman moved his dick 4-5 times completely in and out of her heavelt hole. She is slowly getting used to the thickness which is streaching her experienced pussy to its limit.

"Dal Aman dal ab zorse apni aunty ki chut mein......" The bare skin of his dick making her outer pussy lips go completely red. She couldn't believe how a young kid is royally fucking her.

"Oh aunty kitni chikni aur tight chut hain appka."

"Beta mera chut to dhila hi hain par tera lund kitna mota hain.....Hain kitni khush ksimat hain mera ki tu mujhe chod raha hain.....mardal re apni lund se mujhe....ahhhhhh.......de de aur de apni aunty ke chut ko...."

Now Sujata was fully co-operating with every thrust of him. One thing she realized her pussy has loosened up to maximum and in future she will need a dick like aman's to satisfy her carnal desires.

Aman was enjoying fucking this horny married pussy who is more then 23 yrs older then him. But she is taking his dick with such vigour. Like Rohit said she is such big dick loving slut who is asking her own son's best friend to fuck her. Rather she is begging him to bang her sluttiest pussy harder and harder. There is no taboo for her. She loves dick and she is going to get it no matter whose is that. Aman in couple of minutes realized he is going to fuck his friends mother more than once.

"Ah beta maza aa raha hain apni aunty ki chut marke?" Sujata asked him in between her thrust.

"Oh aunty aap kaho to mein to roz apki chut ka darshan karna chahoonga....."

"Haan beta roz apni aunty ki is mast lund se chodna.......aisa hi chodna.......ahhhhh......tumhari aunty to ab tumhare lund ka deewani ban gayi hain....ahhh......chod mera raja aur zor se......aahhhhhhhhhh"

Aman took both her legs over his shoulder and with full throatle started to bang the pussy. Sujata's body is going higher and higher closer to her orgasm whereas Aman has just started. He was getting into a nice rhytham of banging the juicy pussy which is welcoming it with maximum opening. On the other hand Sujata never felt a piece of meat filling her anything like this.

"Amaaaaannnnnnnnnnn.....beta zor se aur zorrr...seee...... beta......ahhhh......I am going to cum soon betaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ahhhaaahhhhhh........sshhhhhhhh...oooohhhhhh..............."

"Oh yes cum for me aunty please cum for me......"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman was in his sexual height hearing his friends sexy mom telling him she is going to cum with his fucking. Sujata was experiencing the height of all pleasure from fucking this huge dick of her sons friend. Her melons were bouching in all direction and the sound of bed shaking in filling the whole room. Thak thak thak......

Within a minute she felt the final build up and her body starting to frozen in anticipation of a huge orgasm that has build in her entire body. Her legs now crossed over Aman's hips pulling him more aand more depper into her body. His power and stamina of contineous striking of the hole has its own effect which finally brought her into the ecasty.

"Oh Aman...........I am cumming.....keeep it up betaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................." She couldn't complete her words as the wave of ocean run through her body. She felt like her entire body is going out through her pussy hole. She has never in experienced anything of this short in her entire life. She was totally frozen in her lower part as she moaned in full throatle. Aman sensing her orgasm only increased his speed. This kid has got the power to go on higher speed. The drilling her pussy was getting from his dick along with her own flow of juices send continous wave of pleasure all through her body. He has got into the status of God in fucking for her.

"Yeahhhhhhhh................." She finally sounded in low after almost 2-3 minutes of seeing the heaven of pleasure. Aman on his part didn't let the fucking go down a bit which extended her pleasure by so many fold.

"Oh Aman.....ur such a incrediable fucker.........Oh baby .... My love........." She wanted to so many words but state of her own body is hindering the words. She needs some more time to get back. But she has to because Aman is still not near to his orgaam. She wanted to give him pleasure. She wanted him to deposit all his seed into her pussy.

Slowly Sujata came back and started to match Aman's thrust again. If he was ramming her down she was jumping off the bed to take his dick. She actually didn't know what all she wanted to do. Its new kind of pleasure, the height of it, young stud, proud of being able to get laid willingly by a 20yrs old kid and fucking her so well.

His hands on her hips pulling her and her legs across his butt pulling him more. What a sight of hard fucking going on. Suddenly Sujata pulled him tight into her body taking his lips into her. Aman momentarily stopped his motion to let the horny bitch take lead. She had full passion when she was kissing him and giving him all wetnees she had.

"Now go for final assualt. Fill your aunties pussy with your juices"

"But aunty you asked me to pull off? You said u can get pregnent without a condom"

"Dont worry. I will use pill. But fill your aunty with your menly juices. I want to feel every inch of the fluid going through my vein. Oh Aman in ages I haven't been aroused like this by any man. I want to enjoy it as long as and as much as i can" Sujata's eyes were almost closed. She is getting fucked by Aman for almost 20-25 mintues now and entire period it is a hard fucking. Her pussy lips which has taken couple of hundered different dicks till date hasn't been swollen like this.

Aman went back to his rhytham and Sujata in her vigour. They were fucking like mad for next 5 mins or so. Sujata was moaning and shouting at him to fuck her harder which poor guy is doing to his best.

"Fill me fill me.....I am cumming again......oh yessssss"

"Yes Aunty I almost there to shoot my first load into your pussy...."

"Yes Beta...fill your aunty....Mera chut tumhare pyar rass ke inteezar mein hi hain.....haan beta mera chut bharo....ahhhh......dalo dalo....oohhhh...iissshhhh....zor se beta zor se chodo apni aunty ko aur zor se........" She want him to cum and cum hard. In few seconds her wish is been fulfilled by him when she felt first jet of fluid hitting her inner walls. It was hard and hot. The moment it hit her own juices let go once more. The two fluids mixing together inside the pussy of horny bitch.

Both of them had a very prolong orgams drainning each other. Aman was moaning while Sujata was crying in pleasure asking her young lover to fill more and more. He was deep as deep as no one ever went inside her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sujata was laying naked in Aman's arm. Aman on other hand monevouring his fingers over his best friends mothers nice juicy lucious ass. Sujata was moving Aman's dick with her bare thigh inch by inch.

"So did you enjoy my old pussy" Sujata asked still looking at his dick.

"Oh Aunty it is awsome. You are so hot I am your pussies fan now" Aman replied.

"I loved your dick" Sujata said and hold his dick in her fingers. Aman was again getting into life. She was moving her finger from bottom to up in a very slow motion and making it more erotic.

"Really aunty?"

"Yes Beta. You have such beautiful dick. Its big, long, fat and so beautiful. Your aunty loves dick and you have the most beautiful dick I have ever seen beta. I am sure you will tons of girls with this dick. My bahurani is already charmed with it and am sure my devrani's will soon become fan of your dick. Beta in this family you will get all the pussy" Sujata said in such a nice manner.

"Aunty but first I want to taste your holes more"

"What is your plan beta?"

"How about we go to my place and have fun whole night"

"Beta you want to fuck your aunties holes with your dick whole night"

"Yes aunty till morning"

"Then take aunty to your place and fuck her as much as possible" She said and got up from her place. She went inside her bathroom while Aman was still laying in the bed wondering how he is going to nail Sujata more.

When Sujata came out of the bathroom in a towel and Aman went inside. Sujata started to get ready. When Aman came out she had couple of dress in the bed and asked Aman to choose.

"Beta u only decide what u want ur aunty to wear"

"Anything u like. I would prefer nothing" Aman came and cupped her ass from behind. His dick quickly went between her ass checks and in an instant was hard again.

"Naughty boy. Choose something please"

"Why dont u put them on one by one and I can make a call"

"No way choose one of them" Sujata replied.

"Ok take that black mini-skirt and wore it" Aman said.

Sujata took the panty first but Aman stopped her.

"No underwares Aunty"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"You are really very naughty" Sujata said but thrown the panty away. She took the mini-skirt which barely can cover her ass and put it. It was tight and shows shape of her ass bums very nicely.

"Come closer aunty and let me see" Sujata came closer to Aman and turned back to show him her nice ass. Aman again grabbed her ass checks with both his hand and played with it. Sujata was giggling on Aman's naughtiness.

"Now that top is no no.....Get something intoxicating" Aman said.

Sujata opened the wardrobe and showed him her top. Aman choice was an red top. It was a nice piece of sexy stuff. Sujata with a smiling face took it from her sons best friends hand.

"I never wore it without a bra" She said as she started to put it on. She was standing with her back towards him.

"Rules are same for both. No underware" Sujata said when Aman took his jockey. Aman happily thrown his jockey to Sujata who took it and very sexily rubbed it on her face. She gave her naughty smile to Aman who is getting more & more charmed by her.

On the other hand Sujata put her top and was looking for some help from Aman.

"Aman please tie the thread on my back" Aman obliged Sujata. He helped her on putting the dress.

Aman stepped back a little and Sujata took her hair into one side giving him full view of her backless dress. She quickly made her hair guffa which many wonam does giving full view of back now without any inetrupation of her hair. When she turned towards Aman he realized why she said she never wore it without bra. The dress is quite thin and her nipples impressions are very prominent. Having him next to her and anticipation of good night of solid fuck made her nipple so hard and pocking through the dress.

The cut was very deep much below her boobs, just at her naval and very wide almost till her nipples. The material was thin and little loose in its edge and with small air also flys off exposing her nipples in open. The top is complemented well by her small skirt which begins just before her pussy, much below her hips and ends barely covering her ass.

"Aunty when ur around do anyone ever gets attention"

"Right now I dont want also. I want my younger lovers complete attention"

"Uncle got lucky 25 yrs back. Man I really envy him" Aman said.

"And I got today" Sujata replied him. She was one up him.

She put a nice sandal complementating her attire. Aman was looking at her while she was putting light makeup and now completely ready to go out for her night with her handosme hunk.

She came and put her arms around Aman's neck. With her 4inch sandal she is quite matching Aman's 5'11" structure. Sujata herself is 5'7" tall with sexy figure.

"Beta chale ab. Your aunty is ready" She said with her lips very close to his.

"Yes Aunty let go" Aman said but kissed her into her lips. Sujata herself actually wanted to feel his lips once more at that moment. She could feel his dick hitting her and was quite excited.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Finally Aman took Sujata and they were moving towards his apartment. It was alos time for Sujata to be naughty. In sexiness and horniness no one can beat her. She was already rubbing her melons hard into AMAN's back and talking dirty.

"Wanna have some more fun during ride" Sujata said moving her hand in front of him and putting it right above his dick. She was seating with both legs on each side and that means the close breeze of the evening her pussy openly. Without presence of a panty she was feeling the tintalating feeling on her pussy lips which are throbing for more fun.

"Naughty aunty" Aman said moving his head little back. Sujata took her one hand back and again put it back in front but this time over his shoulder and trying to play with his chest hair. Her lips moved to his neck and tongue was out in a flesh liking the neck with her salvia. Her other hand is finding its way inside the zipper and the hard hot tool. Aman is now going at a very slow speed due to the foreplay of his sexy horny lady.

"Why ur slowing down beta" Aman asked like she was moaning in a very deep slow voice and at the sametime running her fingers through the length of his dick. She was a teaser and experienced one.

Aman finally decided its time he moves faster otherwise she wont stop her game. He put the bike in 5th gear and in no time reached 100KMPH. Sujata was left off gurd and she just hugged him tight without any further play. They reached his place in 5-6 mins and he parked it outside.

Sujata ddin't let him put his dick inside the pany and like this they moved inside the elevator. Once Inside Aman also pulled one of her boobs out in open and started moulding it. When the door open luckily no one was there. Sujata moved still holding his dick and he fondling her melon. They were mad in sex and loved the kinkyness. Aman opened the door.

Aman pushed her to the wall and but she didn't loosed the grip on his dick. Aman kissed her again hard and his hand moulding her boobs which was getting hotter and hotter with his rough foreplay.

"Wanna have fun baby" Aman said.

"The what. Chal ab inteezar kiska. chod dal fir se"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sujata quickly lifted her one leg and put it on his hip making way for him to enter her wet pussy again. She guided his dick into her pussy lips and Aman thrusted it in deep. She almost jumped and her head moved backward with a biggest moan of the evening.

"Oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................God.........................." She was gasping for air as the monster again went inside her pussy. Even her well used pussy seems tight for his monster. What a fucking dick she has got and she is loving every inch of it. Aman wasn't fucking her fast but fucking her hard. He was taking his dick out and then ramming it as hard as he could. Sujata was amazed by this guys way of fucking her. He has the tool and skills to make an experienced lady like her also go weak on her knees.

"Oh Aman where did u learnt fucking so well?"

"Oh Aunty I had a girl-friend for longtime and we were very experimenting"

"I hope she taught you more skills and you will use them on your aunty" Sujata was getting higher and higher on her escasty. Aman was also close to his orgasm because of all foreplay.

"Aunty I am going to fill you again. Where u want?" Aman said after 3-4 mins

"Oh Aman just hold it for a minute. I am also cumming and I want to taste it baby....wait.....fuck me harder and harder." Aman gave her few more hard thrust and brought her to another orgams. He stopped when he felt her orgasm subsided. But still his release hasn't happened.

Regainning her composure Sujata quickly went on her knees and took Aman's dick into her mouth. Feeling her lips on his dick Aman quickly reached his peak and thrusted his semen into her wanting mouth. Sujata sucked him harder trying to take as much liquid as possible. He somehow mnage to mke his way to the couch and Sujata felt over him. They both still had their clothes but not in proper way.

"Care for one more round quickly" Aman asked Sujata as he felt he still not done and can go for one more round in quick succession.

"Oh God its still not complete down and u want one more rd"

"Oh Aunty if it was possible I would have kept my dick inside your juicy pussy all the time"

"Oh Beta you should have been my husband. I would never had to fuck any other man in life"

"Aunty then like one from now on and I will take care of ur needs all the time"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sujata climbed over him and kissing him like really a husband and wife. There was passion, hunger and love in those kisses. She was feeling so nice when his skin touching her body. Kisses slowly turned into small one and controlled by Sujata.

"So my young husband want to fuck me again?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes. But how u want to?"

"You just relaxe your aunty...ops your wife will ride you to heaven"

"But take off ur top first. I want to see your boobs also bouching in front of me"

"You liked my boobs right?" Sujata asked.

"Loved it"

"Then why don't you start with sucking them" Sujata said and climbed little more upward till her boobs were right infront of his mouth. She took hold of one of her melons and pushed into his lips and then taken out immediately. She had a naughty smile in her face as she again pushed it and taken it back but this time letting Aman suck it for 2-3 seconds.

"Liking them between ur lips" She asked him as she was holding it within a inch of his lips.

"Dont torture me. Please let me taste them more. Remember if u torture me I will torture u more"

"No baby. Ur torture will be really hard to bear. Take them now. Suck them well" Sujata said as she now pushed her melon fully into Aman's eagerly waiting mouth. Her nipples were hard like stone as his salvia rounded across her flesh. They are so soft and so much beautiful then other woman he has tasted. Though Pooja also has terrific Boobs but Sujata is mother of all. Her skin is so much more smoother and her fleshes are much more juicer. 48 hrs back he had no idea about Sujata and now she is slowly becoming his slut. By judging the way she is behaving Aman was sure he has her at his disposal anytime he wants to.

Sujata kept moving his lips from one boob to another.

"Suck them Aman....oh suck them...dont stop it. Its so lovely. Ur lips feel so good in my boobs. Aman please suck them ... oh baby ur doing so nice. suck aunties nipples harder. They are hard for u only" She was moaning.

She let him play for sometime with her boobs. Aman was again getting ready so was she.

Slowly she took her melons from his mouth and starightened.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Just relax and enjoy ur Sujata giving you a nice ride" Sujata said as her hands rest on his chest. She finaly got over from him but pushed Aman back when he tried to get up. She took off her clothes getting completely nude again and pulled his stuff also. Now again this matured lady was naked and ready to fuck her much younger lover. It was quite surprising for her also how much she was ready to fuck again after already being fucked twice by him in last 2 hrs or so. His dick was pointing towrds ceiling and she climbed over him putting her legs on either side of his hips. She took hold of his monster in her hands and giving it few more jerks. They were looking @ each others eyes with anticipation of one more round of furious fucking. Everytime Aman looks into Sujata's eye his heart beats go up in anticipation of love & lust.

Finally she lowered her body to touch tip of his dick. She waited for some seconds rubbing it just about the length of her pussy lips. She was enjoying the sensation of the tip on her sensitive meat. For Aman also it was such a wonderful feeling. He was laying down and enjoying the control of the matured lady who is so much more experienced then him .

Slowly Sujata started to move down. She wants to feel again the penetration of each inch of Aman's dick into her womanhood. Her eyes were closed and she was deeply feeling the rubbing of skin to skin of their sexual organ. Aman hold her by her hips, helping her in controlling the speed as much as she wants.

It took her good more than a minute before she had his entire shaft inside her motherhood. She opened her eyes with a smile in her face.

"Ur beautiful Aman" Sujata said.

She slowly started to motion but not in vertical direction but rather in horizontal direction. She was grinding over his dick and getting more and more streatched. Aman hand moved to cup her melons again but she quickly removed it. Instead she stopped her motion and bend down to take his lips once more into her lips rubbing her melons into his chest.

"Now the show begins" She said as her motion started. She started with bang going hard into his dick. Aman was fully enjoying the ride and her boobs bounching heavily.

"Oh Baby fuck ... what a pleasure......Oh you have the best pussy Sujata darling" Aman was in heaven. Sujata was bounching up & down and sometime going left & right. This lady is really rocking his world.

They kept fucking for quite a longtime. Sujata never felt tired nor do Aman. Its a night which just has begun for both of them. Sujata wants this magnificiant dick in her pussy as much as possible and everytime it depsoits its seed into her she can feel it hitting her wombs. If she doesn't take her pills next day surely he now must have hit her right positions to make a baby.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman was with Sujata and they went to marrige function of Sujata's company employees daughter's marrige. The moment they entered Aman saw a very beutiful woman along with another man. His eyes just couldn't move from her. He check her from top to bottom and in her evening dress the lady looked so ravishing. His jhoney already started to trouble him.

"Who is she?" Aman asked Sujata.

"Oh she is Rubina Khan along with her husband. What happened?" Sujata asked him.

"She is a real hotty"

"Not an easy nut to crack" Sujata replied.

Sujata knew Rubina and her husband. Seeing Sujata Rubina's husband Mr Alam Khan greeted her and Aman. They took one table and started conversation. Aman was seating quite close to Rubina whereas Sujata and Mr Khan started to talk. Aman offered to bring drinks which they happily agreed.

Aman soon returned with the drinks and started the conversation with questions about where they were from, how they knew the new married couple and similar chat. He was very charming, very good looking and easy to talk to. They had a nice time during dinner, meeting some other nice people as well and she found herself enjoying the evening much more than she thought she might. After dinner her husband offered to make the trip back to the bar to get another round. The moment he left Aman leaned into her ear so only she could hear and whispered something she won't soon forget.

"I had been horny for you ever since I saw you and before the night is over I am going to find some way to fuck You"

Her jaw dropped, she quickly turned toward him with a shocked look on her face. He just looked at her earnestly and told her he couldn't help himself and that he found her to be the most attractive woman in the entire wedding.

"Are you crazy? My husband will come any moment" She said to hi.

"Are you saying your are scared of him?" Aman asked her back.

"What you mean to say?" Rubina asked looking back him.

"If he is not around would you let me fuck you" Aman said.

It was at this point that she noticed his hand rubbing her leg beneath the hem of her dress. She tried to casually pull his hand away so as nobody would notice, but instead he pushed her legs open and moved his hand further toward her pussy.

"Aman stop it" She leaned toward him and whispered for him to stop what he was doing.

"Only if you agree to let me fuck you" He whispered back that he would .

"I am old enough to be your mother, you should find some pretty young girl elsewhere at the reception and stop do this to me" She emphatically whispered back to him.

She told him to stop teasing her that she wasn't going to be the butt of some later joke and that he couldn't possibly find her attractive. He told her that he could prove that he found her attractive and with that he grabbed her hand and placed in on the crotch of his pants under the table.

"Aman someone will see us like this. My husband and Sujata might see us like". She could feel that he was hard. She tried to pull away but he had too tight a hold on her hand.

"Now can you feel how hot I find you. Squueze it Rubina I know you want to. Dont by shy. No one can see us" He whispered that she obviously could see that he found her hot as he asked her to squeeze his cock. She pleaded with him to stop this nonsense as she was a married woman and couldn't be doing this. He pulled her arm closer to him and made her hand rub up and down his shaft. She couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't believe her husband and friend was taking so long and she couldn't believe that her thong was damp! She squeezed his cock through his pants as she looked up at him and smiled. Aman has a grin on his face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply