Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Government Made Everything Legal For First day of 2019, What Will You Do?
Big Grin 
As per your fantasy, tell me if everything becomes legal on day 1 of 2019, what are your thoughts. Tell me what you people want to do.
[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-01-2019, 06:33 AM)RoughGuy Wrote: As per your fantasy, tell me if everything becomes legal on day 1 of 2019, what are your thoughts. Tell me what you people want to do.

i ll fuck my frind wife....so has huge back and sexy body...........
[+] 2 users Like mahindra's post
(01-01-2019, 07:39 AM)mahindra Wrote: i ll fuck my frind wife....so has huge back and sexy body...........

She must be so hot
Like Reply
(01-01-2019, 10:26 AM)bhunnu Wrote: fuck this slut
[Image: HUnvL70.jpg]

Bro, i can never see your uploaded images. Nothing shows here
Like Reply
I will pull out my my friend sachins wife and ask her to remove her 

Every single cloth and if she denies i myself will tear her saree and blouse and ask her to suckkk my cock in front of her whole family members and make her a saddakk chaappp randddy  Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Extraordinary womanizer Sick Sick 
[+] 3 users Like Degradder's post
Like Reply
(01-01-2019, 11:03 PM)Degradder Wrote: I will pull out my my friend sachins wife and ask her to remove her 

Every single cloth and if she denies i myself will tear her saree and blouse and ask her to suckkk my cock in front of her whole family members and make her a saddakk chaappp randddy  Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

And wont you fuck that innocent slut who will be trying to save his izzat?
Like Reply
Will fuck my brother's GF
[+] 1 user Likes sphulinga's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2019, 10:28 PM)sphulinga Wrote: Will fuck my brother's GF

Definitely she will be pleased to get a new cock
Like Reply
i will kidnap my sis in law...and sedate her and my wife together enjoy them in bed..without hurting them.

drink milk...take enough pictures and videos......and then leave them back at home..

beacuse i want to enjpy the remaining days of the year with them..thinking about this..
[+] 1 user Likes rsma3511's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 03:29 PM)rsma3511 Wrote: i will kidnap my sis in law...and sedate her and my wife together enjoy them in bed..without hurting them.

drink milk...take enough pictures and videos......and then leave them back at home..

beacuse i want to enjpy the remaining days of the year with them..thinking about this..

Threesome, wow
Like Reply
i would love to take my sister and cousin sister....fuck their gaand..make them drink my cum...treat them as my slut....make them nude dance shagging their boobs n butts,,,while i make their video of each nn every moment....their private parts.....and keep for future negotiations
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
have multiple husband lol
[+] 4 users Like aanchal's post
Like Reply
(19-01-2019, 08:53 PM)aanchal Wrote: have multiple husband lol

Thats interesting...how many u would have
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
(20-01-2019, 05:51 PM)rohan865 Wrote: Thats interesting...how many u would have

four.
three of them would fill my holes while the fourth one would cook for me...hehehe :D
[+] 5 users Like aanchal's post
Like Reply
Dance and strip in front of my sons school gate .

Strip and masturbate in front of everyone in office when my husband is trying to give an inportant presentation for which he worked very hard for several days.

Marry multiple low class people even beggars to give them my husbands surname from a marrige registrar office.

Have a very different marriage ceremony inviting all the family friends colleagues. The ceremonies will include lot of sexual humiliation and degradations.

Suck dicks from a public toilet near my house.
Shy
[+] 5 users Like AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
I would have fucked my chachi....
Would have treated her like a sex slave n my personal slut.
At the end of the day i would have pissed on her face after fucked her all the long rough n hard
[+] 3 users Like Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 12:48 PM)AnitaMathur Wrote: Dance and strip in front of my sons school gate .

Strip and masturbate in front of everyone in office when my husband is trying to give an inportant presentation for which he worked very hard for several days.

Marry multiple low class people even beggars to give them my husbands surname from a marrige registrar office.

Have a very different marriage ceremony inviting all the family friends colleagues. The ceremonies will include lot of sexual humiliation and degradations.

Shy

a very hot and erotic answer....really turned me on
[+] 2 users Like Rasikuda's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 12:48 PM)AnitaMathur Wrote: Dance and strip in front of my sons school gate .

Shy
Best Fantacy. and really erotic.
[+] 2 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Fuck my sister. It has been building up for so long, I need to cum in her
jrich7410;
[+] 2 users Like srich's post
Like Reply
i will fuck my mom and big sis, always wanted to do that.

after that i will fuck my neighbour aunties too
[+] 2 users Like paradox's post
Like Reply