Adultery My hot bong teacher
Sid gazed upon his distressed teacher as she knelt on all fours upon the kitchen floor.  Moving up behind the petite body of the shuddering beauty, Sid knelt on the floor and reached up to grasp the waistband of her lacy white panties.  Slowly peeling the flimsy garment down over the trim white hips, Sid sucked in his breath as he viewed the tender white cheeks of his beautiful teacher, then let his hands caress the soft ivory flesh.
Letting the lacy panties fall to the floor, Sid then got onto his back and slid between his teacher's widely stretched knees, right under soft hairy muff of Mrs. Mimi's womanhood.  Leaning up with his wide open mouth, the squeal of beautiful teacher told him that he was driving her wild with his teasing tongue.  "Ohhhhhhhhhh ……………..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ………………ahhhhhhhhhhh!" came the load moans as a direct result of his burrowing tongue.
"Ohhhhhhh ………………ohhhhhhhhhhh …………….ohhhhhhhhhh!" Mimi moaned as she closed her eyes tightly and tossed her head back.   "Ohhhhhhhh ……..ohhhhhhh ……………ahhhh …………..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Yes, ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss …………………yesssssssssssssss …………………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Ohhhh, God ……………….I …………………I'm cummingggggggggg!" Mimi screamed as tremors shook her entire body, her wet pussy oozing out its sweet juices to the slurping youth beneath her.
Scooting out from under his teacher's dripping pussy, Sid easily scooped up the petite woman in his muscular arms as he carried her out of the kitchen and headed down the hallway to the master bedroom.  Finding the bedroom that she shared with her husband, Sid carried this teacher to the bed and laid her atop of it.  She looked so dammed sexy, even more beautiful than he had dreamt of, clad only in her black heels with her lacy white panties dangling from her right foot.
Fisting his cock, Sid knelt upon the bed between the sexy white legs of his beautiful teacher.  Leaning forward, he rubbed his swollen cockhead through the soft curls, laying the length of his cock on top of her mound with his balls bouncing against the bottom of her ass. 
Feeling the thick lips of her muscular black student upon hers, Mimi instinctively opened her lips to admit his searching tongue.  It felt so wicked, having always been so faithful to her loving husband and now she was in the arms of her teenage student as her slippery wet tongue flicked against his thicker one to give him a taste of his own jizz.  Wickedly, Mimi returned his kiss, sucking at his thick exploring tongue as it searched about, flicking her teasing tongue against his.
On the Mimi’s marital bed, the two occupants were now tightly embraced in a deep passionate kiss.  Sid’s heart was pounding in anticipation of nailing his beautiful teacher, right on the bed that she shared with her loving husband.  He was finally going to nail this prim and proper wife, shatter her ‘faithful wife’ status and make her a slave to black cock.  He knew that once he possessed her with his mighty cock, she would be his for the taking whenever he desired.
Eyes closed, Mimi moaned when the kiss broke and the teen bent down to her breasts.  She shivered and moaned loudly “Ohhhhhhhhhh …………….ohhhhhhhhhh!” as her sensitive pink nipples were being suckled one after the other, the flicking tongue teasing her nipples to stiffness, teeth biting at the tender flesh.  Panting in anticipation, clenching her thigh muscles tightly to stem the flow of her love juices, Mimi totally forgot her wedding vows to be ‘faithful’ to her loving husband.
Leaning up, Sid reached down to grasp his throbbing cock, wanting desperately to plunge it into the beautiful teacher of his dreams.  Rubbing his cockhead up and down, parting the soft curls, he nuzzled the tip of his cockhead at her warm slick entrance.  Then he was taken by total surprise as Mrs. Mimi squirmed about and fought madly to get away from this menacing cock.  “Noooo ……no …….Sid, no ……………you ………..you don’t have a condom on!  You ………you’ll get me pregnant!” came the frightened plea.
“Nooooooooo …………..noooooooooo ………..you can’t …………please, please …………..Sid …………please!  The bed stand …………..the bed stand …………my husband keeps his condoms in there ……..………please, pleaseee ……put one on!” his beautiful teacher pleaded hysterically.  Seeing the frightened llok of sheer panic on the her face, Sid thought it best to calm her fears “Okay, Teacher, I’ll wear a condom so you won’t get pregnant!”  Reaching over, he retrieved a foil packet from the nearby drawer.  Tearing it open, he then rolled the protective sheath over his menacing tool.
Grabbing the sheathed cock firmly in her hand, Mimi squirmed on the bed, pulling the throbbing length down to the center of her thighs.  With the cockhead now at the entrance to her womanhood, more of her slick juices began to flow when stimulated as it rubbed up and down her moist slit.  The thoughts of being faithful to her loving husband or that she should not be engaging in sex with one of her students were pushed from her mind.  That nagging itch between her legs and the need to satisfying those sinful dreams of the previous nights had her throwing all caution to the wind.
As the thick sheathed cock pushed forward, stretching her tight pussy as never before, Mimi moaned in pain "Ohhhhhhhhh ………………..ohhhhhhhhhhh ………stop ……………….Sid, stop!  Oh, God ………………Sid ……………too bigggg ……………you're way too big for me!  Awwwwwwwwwww ……………ahhhhhhhh   …………hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …………….it hurtsssssssss!”
Reaching up, she wrapped her trim white arms around Sid's thick  neck, then lifted her legs up onto his buttocks.  “Ohhhhh ………yesssss ……..yesssssssssss …………….ohhhhh ………..so biggggg ……………..sooooo deeppppppp!" Mimi moaned as the long shaft slid into her hot slippery pit as she arched up and locked her heels around Sid's humping ass.
“Ahhhhhhh, yeah, Mrs. Mimi!  Oh, teacher, you’re so damned hot!  Gonna give you the fucking of yer life, Mrs. Mimi!  Gonna teach you what fucking is all about!  Feel it maam ………..” Sid taunted as he slid his thick cock all the way in till his swollen nuts banged against her soft white ass.  Then he began to fuck his beautiful teacher with long slow stokes, causing the lovely Mrs. Mimi to arch up into his every stroke.  He knew he had her completely under his power from this point on as her trim white arms and legs tightened around him, trying to keep him tightly to her.
The way his beautiful teacher and 'faithful' wife was hunching back at him, Sid knew that she was soon about to have a mind-shattering orgasm and this was the time for the coup de grace.  Holding her hips firmly, Sid lifted himself and withdrew his cock till only his thick cockhead remained enveloped, then held himself in mid-air.  As expected, his frantic teacher desperately clutched at his body with her arms and legs, trying to draw him back into her.  Holding still, Sid muttered aloud “I can’t feel a damned thing with this fucking rubber on!  Gotta get the damned thing off!”
“Noooooo …………...noooooooooo ……..no, Sid ……………you ……..you can’t ……….you ……………you’ll get me pregnant!  Please …………………please ………………..put ………………put it back in ………I need it so badly!” Mimi pleaded desperately as she tried to pull him back down with her arms and legs.  Looking up fearfully into Sid's grinning face, she was relieved to hear him say “Don’t worry, teacher! I’m not going to take the fuck'n rubber off!”  She sighed with relief upon hearing that.  But then she shuddered in horror when he laughed and announced “You’re gonna take it off for me, teacher!”  The horror showed on her anguished face as she pleaded “Oh, please ………please, Sid …………..I …………..I can’t ………..I’ll get pregnant!  Please …………..please, I beg you ……please keep it on!”
Now that she had felt the tremendous length of the pleasure-giving instrument deep in her, Mimi was desperate to satisfy the need between her thighs.  She arched up high, hunched herself up and down in an attempt to capture more of the lengthy cock but to no avail.  She moaned in defeat as she released one hand from around the teen's neck to reach down between them.  Heart pounding with fear of the potential horrid consequences, Mimi then reached down and began to roll down the top ring of the condom.  With her thumb and middle finger forming an 'O', she rolled the protective sheath down the throbbing cock.
Mimi eased herself back a bit, allowing the sheathed cockhead to slide out of her clasping pussy.  Quickly, she then rolled the protective condom off the teen's throbbing cockhead.  Arching herself back up immediately, she was able to capture the thick cockhead again in her slick pussylips.  Mimi tossed the now useless rubber to the bedroom carpet as her arm rose once again to embrace the muscular black teen.  “Ohhhhhhhh, my Goddddddd …………….yesssssss ………….fuck meeeeee!  Fuck me, Sid ……………….fuck me with your big cockkkkkk!” Mimi screamed as the now unsheathed cock slid deeply into her fertile womb.
This was the moment of the conquest that thrilled Sid most, loving the thought of having his beautiful teacher and once faithful wife rolling off the protective condom so he could fuck her on her marital bed.  Grasping her trim white hips, Sid stabbed forward to bury his cock, groaning at the exquisite moment of this unbelievable fuck, taunting her "Ohhhhh, Mrs. Mimi ……………feel my big black dick throb in ya hot twat!" He loved to taunt her, calling her by her marital name while his thick cock lay buried deep in her belly.
Speeding up the fuck, withdrawing and plunging forward faster and faster, Sid continued to taunt his beautiful teacher as he wanted her to remember how he had conquered her totally.  “Ya like a big black cock in your pussy, don't ya, teach?  Ohhh, you’re so tight, yer pussy’s squeezing me!  Ohhhh, teacher, you’re so fuck'n hot!  Gonna cum …….gonna shoot my hot jizz deep in your fuck'n pussy!  Gonna knock you up with my black baby, teach!  Ahhhhhhh ……………here it cums, teach ……….ahhhhh …..………ahhhhhhhhhhh!” he groaned as his cock exploded out its hot thick cum.
Mimi saw stars when the hot throbbing cock burst deep in her womb, flooding her with its hot soothing balm.  Her body trembled and convulsed as she desperately clutched at him with her arms and legs, arching up onto his spurting cock, begging him “Oh, fuck meeeeeee …………yes, fuck meeeeeee ……………..ohhhh, yessssss ………cum …………cum in me ……give me your cum ……………shoot your cum in me!  Fuck me ……….oh, fuck me ……………….yes ………….yes, shoot it deep in me ………………..give me your baby ……………give me your baby!  Knock me up with your little black baby!”
The sight on the Mimi's bed would have been quite a sight had her husband returned home at this instant.  There on the marital bed lay his beautiful wife but her trim sexy white body was covered and physically joined to a muscular black teen as only a husband and wife should be.  Both were asleep from the physically draining fuck session.  Still, Mimi continued to embrace the young teen with her arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around the bottom of his ass.
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.