Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preteen or teen for Mutual masturbation in Hyderabad
Wink 
Hello Xossipians

I'm  a 30 year old married guy from hyderabad. I have this wierd fantasy to watch a preteen or teen guy masturbating to my wife's nude pictures.

We can jerk off together in my car or at my place.

Of course I need a confirmation on a video call that you are of the same age as i anticipated.

Looking forward to see you guys!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Maya9911's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone there?
Like Reply
Just out of curious, Why TEEN or PRE TEEN?

- DEVil
Like Reply
(23-10-2019, 03:04 PM)devilisawake Wrote: Just out of curious, Why TEEN or PRE TEEN?

- DEVil

I just like the young boys jerking off to her.. I actually meant early teens
Like Reply
(23-10-2019, 06:39 PM)Maya9911 Wrote: I just like the young boys jerking off to her.. I actually meant early teens

In video call i have done mutual masturbation with singles (mostly mid to late 20's), or like minded hubbies, never tried with Teen's. Let me think about it as well :D

-DEVil
Like Reply
(19-10-2019, 08:39 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Hello Xossipians

I'm  a 30 year old married guy from hyderabad. I have this wierd fantasy to watch a preteen or teen guy masturbating to my wife's nude pictures.

Of course I need a confirmation on a video call that you are of the same age as i anticipated.

this sounds fun. WOW
Like Reply
Hey I am not pre-teen I am 30 years reply if are ok
Like Reply
(19-10-2019, 08:39 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Hello Xossipians

Are you asking for trouble from cops?
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
I am interested pm me
Like Reply
Hello people

I really am specific of what I want and am sorry for not responding to a few of you that messaged me.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Like Reply
Hi guys iam 25 male from Hyderabad, I wish we have some fun in chatting as iam bored , depressed, jobless , so atleast we can chat and pass my time...if anyone interested plz sms me in telegram my id @deadmantellnotales and yes I have my own group in telegram with 800uploaded videos or pics , in hangouts my id realavengersspiderman;
For kik = crazypiterson.
I wish I see message from anyone... Thanks hopefully
Like Reply