Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Girls are thinking about threesome in real life?
My question is -
If the girls like threesom?? 
What kind of threesome they want?
MFM or FMF?
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone have the concept regarding this matter?
Like Reply
Anyone have any answer?
Like Reply
Me & my best trying for threesome from long time, both keep trying to mould girls who are in our contacts but till date we did not get success.

But still while chatting while talking we realised if girl gets agreed for threesome, most of them will go for FMF.

One girl from Pune was almost agreed for MFM but finally one day before she made some false excuse & denied smartly. We both have dated this girl one to one.
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
Maximum girls like FMF.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Anyone?
Like Reply
FMF... She wanted to see me in action with a young chick

But yes, it has to be well thought of - bewar of jealousy
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
FMF is a male fantasy. Most females are straight and dont want to have a female partner just like most men who are not gay or cuck dont want a MFM threesome. My experience with GFs have been that they are more open to 2X2 fun which could be swapping with another couple or just fucking another more preferred partner
[+] 1 user Likes lumbalund's post
Like Reply
Girls have fantasy of having multiple partners - FMF is almost never....
MFM is a fantasy ......
The Raunchy MILF fantasise about different guys and being fucked serially. Not a gangbang, but many time giving her pleasure. She has a strong appetite.
The inevitable one is big cock hunk is a stereotype fantasy, once to try...
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2020, 11:52 AM)lumbalund Wrote: FMF is a male fantasy. Most females are straight and dont want to have a female partner just like most men who are not gay or cuck dont want a MFM threesome. My experience with GFs have been that they are more open to 2X2 fun which could be swapping with another couple or just fucking another more preferred partner

So according to you male fantasies FMF and female MFM?
Like Reply
(25-03-2020, 11:52 AM)lumbalund Wrote: FMF is a male fantasy. Most females are straight and dont want to have a female partner just like most men who are not gay or cuck dont want a MFM threesome. My experience with GFs have been that they are more open to 2X2 fun which could be swapping with another couple or just fucking another more preferred partner

Well said and yes chnaging partners is the hot thing. IF threesome is complusory then i prefer MFM than FMF
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 03:34 PM)mother_lover Wrote: Well said and yes chnaging partners is the hot thing. IF threesome is complusory then i prefer MFM than FMF

Waooo
Like Reply
Fantasies will be there. I think it's natural. They don't share usually.
It's only because of our society feeling- man is free to think anything. Women thinks she is slut and bad girl.
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 04:57 PM)saj Wrote: Fantasies will be there. I think it's natural. They don't share usually.
It's only because of our society feeling- man is free to think anything. Women thinks she is slut and bad girl.

Inbox  please
Like Reply
I being girl. Have a fantasy of 3some. I never experienced. But want to try at once.
I like both MMF and FFM.
[+] 3 users Like Swetha9495's post
Like Reply