Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me for help on sex life (Cuckload, role plays)
Hi Friends,

I am re-posting my xossip thread here.

Everyone has got some or other talent. Similarly, I am awesome at ideas, plans and strategies. I am an expert in giving new ways of enjoying sex life, either women or men or couple.

Now, I don't mean to give sex angles or videos those you can google yourself. But my plans are customized and specific to your situation. Let me give you an example, one of a friend (girl) asked me if she can be excited for all day long. I told her to oil her nipple and keep a rough paper exactly inside bra touching her nipple. So, when she moves it kind of massages he nipples.

cuckload, getting more excitement.

But, please don't ask to advise on incest. 

Pm me for help.

With love,
Vishu
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am very happy that many people are approaching me the innovative ways of enjoying sex. I am always here to help and give advise for any one in need.

Thank you all,
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
(23-10-2019, 11:53 PM)star.one007 Wrote: I am very happy that many people are approaching me the innovative ways of enjoying sex. I am always here to help and give advise for any one in need.

Thank you all,

my hangout id - getha246
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 02:38 PM)star.one007 Wrote: Hi Friends,

I am re-posting my xossip thread here.

Everyone has got some or other talent. Similarly, I am awesome at ideas, plans and strategies. I am an expert in giving new ways of enjoying sex life, either women or men or couple.

Now, I don't mean to give sex angles or videos those you can google yourself. But my plans are customized and specific to your situation. Let me give you an example, one of a friend (girl) asked me if she can be excited for all day long. I told her to oil her nipple and keep a rough paper exactly inside bra touching her nipple. So, when she moves it kind of massages he nipples.

cuckload, getting more excitement.

But, please don't ask to advise on incest. 

Pm me for help.

With love,
Vishu

(30-05-2021, 11:20 PM) pid=\3351041' Wrote:We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen 
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on 
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't 
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
Like Reply