Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any cucks in Mumbai who would like to get controlled
Hey there, any cucks in Mumbai who would like to get controlled, chat about your wife and share her pm
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I want to share my wife, she is good looking, 26 years old 6 feet. Nice boobs. Tight Ass. I am 28, 6 feet and fair.

I want some suggestions, how should we possibly share.

I am open to Wife swap, or Just with boys or even just with Girls. But for Boys maximum 2 at a time.

We have never done sharing, so we need some advise, how to start that.

The only thing that we have done is that I have exposed my wife a couple of time to guys.

Once we were in an Hotel, I dared my wife to take the pizza naked, the pizza guy came and my wife asked him to come in, he came in and my wife was in towel, he saw my wife the whole time, my wife dropped the towel but he was shy, he did nothing.

My wife was very confused and tense, but this poor guy did nothing. I was expecting that he would do something, I was expecting, if he starts to touch her boobs or touch her pussy or even try to lick. but he did nothing.

If you write some good suggestions, as how we could do this, write in detail, my wife is not so much open, therefore suggest a plan or anything exciting, tell us about yourself. Guys contacting us, please inform us what are you willing to get my wife, what could you do get this hot and tight pussy, would you lick her front or rather back to make her hot ? If you know a good friend, please let me know.

you can write me a message/ or post a comment with your suggestion, we could meet on a beach or at a resturant first.

Details about meeting / city and contact will be shared once we talk.
Like Reply
(14-10-2019, 07:45 PM)Patrik17 Wrote: Hey there, any cucks in Mumbai who would like to get controlled, chat about your wife and share her pm

Hii 45 married male with cuck fantasy on my shy conservative wife. I would like to chat about my wife. My tele id is hotnhardrod78.
Like Reply
I am 32m with young shy wife 24F.. I would like to share my wife hidden spy pics with strangers
[+] 1 user Likes Beck22's post
Like Reply