Incest My Mom is Ridiculous
My Mom is Ridiculous by Carpie
All credit to original author.

Our family has lived in this upper middle class chennai city for just sex weeks. It was a nice, upper middle class home among other nice homes. My father has been transferred from hydrebad to chennai to take charge of the company's Information Services Function. Then, My family has adopted the traditional role of husband works and wife stays home and raises the children and runs the house.

My mom has celebrated her 37th birthday last week. She thought she was becoming old. Dad did little help to the situation when she made comments about her age. "we all age," he said as he sat at the computer sending emails to people at work.

Infact, My Mom was aging very little. Although now the mother of 15 year old boy(me), and 2 year old twin girls, her pretty face showed no wrinkles. She had a quite beautiful body with bright eyes. Her hair was dark which nearly falling to her ass. Her tummy showed a little expansion, which is quite sexy, from the birth of the twins

My mom was blessed with big breasts. Her tits look like two enormous footballs sticking out of her chest. It has been hard to find bras for her oversized mammaries. Her bras would consist of at least four shoulder straps and a heavy under frame, to hold up her jumbo melons.

While My Mom was annoyed by my dad's indifference, She increasingly noticed the reaction from other males. She had always gotten plenty of stares from many men. Her reaction to stares at her breast filled her with apprehension and joy.

Now back to the story. My Mom had the twins, 2 years old, in a large stroller for two and pushing it down the sidewalk on the street. She was wearing a yellow saree and a nice blouse. Everyday for a couple weeks, she had passed a group of guys, half of whom were college age or younger. They were working on a new house being built right next door. On this one afternoon, they had their shirts off and were sitting or standing around a truck that was blocking her way.

My Mother had noticed how friendly they became, each time she appeared. This time they were smiling and looking almost immediately after she came out of her house.

One of the younger guys, a tall , Red colour guy said with a smile as she approached them:" Hello again! The lady with the twin bundles of joy!".

My Mom stopped and looked at him. The Red guy walked up to the carriage and glanced quickly at my twin sisters.

"You have got two amazing works of art here", he smiled, as his eyes falling to My Mom's chest. The others came over and gathered around her.I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach.

The Red guy looked at the others and said:" We really love to see you walk by with your big possessions." The others made affirmative remarks "definitely" or "yes".

"Sorry to block a beautiful lady like you with the truck," a Bald guy, aged around 30, said.

He backed the vehicle out; I got the feeling that the attention to the twin girls was an excuse. It was a gimmick for all of these guys to look her over.

The Red guy said," We just adore you and those two. They are incredible."

Now My Mom understood that the comments were directed to her boobs, Which was huge looking in her blouse, and not her children.

Then My Mom said," So you gentlemen really like my pair, huh?". I felt confused and dizzy.

The Red guy grinned:"Oh God yes".

Then after a silence, she coughed to clear her throad and smiled:" Do you guys also like my daughter?" pointing down at her children.

For a moment, the guys were expressionless.

Then the Red guy said quietly, a smile forming on his face:" yeah. we like them. We like your daughters, but we really like your package in your blouse. Right dudes?".

He looked at the others and they all chimed in.

"Your daughters must have been well fed." the Red guy said, getting more bold.

My Mom smiled, then looked down at her chest and said:"yeah, they got some great food out of me." Hungry male eyes were on her body. I became restless and angry. The bald guy was smiling and openly staring at her boobs.

Bald guy." You must have been a popular and beautiful lady in your circle"

"yeah, very much so," My Mom said, bathing in the spotlight.

"You are totally popular now, with us," an older guy said, with tatoos on his hand. Most of the time he just stared at My Mom, smiling.

The Red guy kept it up:" Looks like your nipples got a workout with your daughters. We can tell. I bet, your daughters could not stay away from your extra big tits, could they?". I became worried.

The bald guy said, "Ok dude, keep it clean." There were laughter. And they looked at My Mom for a reaction.
[+] 3 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Mom stared at the Red guy and slowly perched her hands into her sides. Now that her thumbs pressed into her lower back and her shoulders pushed behind her.

"No, they could not stay away from them". Then, her voice quaking with tension, My Mom mumbled:"Could you?".

The Bald guy yelled, grinning:"She said 'could you'? All right!". He pushed the Red guy playfully against a pole infront of the construction area.

My Mom, then retreated and yelled,"Bye".

The Red guy called, "Need a hand with those two bundles of joy?" My Mom smiled as she opened her front door. "No thanks" As she turned and took each of her daughters she inside she heard some suggestive laughter. She put down the girls down for a nap.

I found that My Mom had gotten a thrill from this incident. Afterwards I retired into my room. In a couple of minutes, I heard that guys talking in their building through my bedroom window. I tiptoed to My Mom's room.
I found herself watching the youngsters next door through her bedroom window.

The Bald guy said to Red guy," Why dont you go and suck on her big tits". They all laughed. I was irritated.

"Her body gets me so hard. What a fuck she must be..." The Red guy wooed.

"She kind of came on to us today. She did not mind what we said about her watermelon tits." another said. He was a school student of dark complexion and mischievious face.

"Do you think she allows us to fuck" the tatooed guy wondered. He had a big scorpion tatoo on his right hand.

The dark student looked almost right My Moms bedroom windown and said," Wear revealing dress. We want to see more of your boobs!". Two others tackled him and wrestled him to the ground , covering his mouth.

My Mom must have been offended by these remarks, I was sure.

It was very hot next day. While relaxing in my room, I heard My Mom calling me. She told me that she decided to take my twin sisters to the nearby Children's swimming pool. It was two blocks from ours. I looked at her deeply. She was wearing an overcoat above her saree. The coat hung down to her knees. All my anger on her vanished suddenly. I was glad that she had become a respectable mother.

Then She called my Dad at work . When she got his voice mail she told him to call her in the cell phone.

When My Mom came out of the house, the young guys working on the house reacted. "See it," the Red guy attempted to whisper discreetly. I also heard voice say conspiratorially:"She is baaaack". They were working in the new house and my mom could have kept on walking.

But to my disappointment, My Mom stopped and smiled at them. I wondered, Did she want them to come out and talk to her.

he guys looked very appreciatively over at her. The Dark student and the Red guy walked out to greet her.

"So where are you going?" the Red guy asked cheerfully. Two other guys walked over to join them.Both were 25 years of age. One was short and stout and the another was tall and lean.

"I think with this heat, I have to get my bundles of joy in the water," My Mom smiled. She fanned herself with her hand, and said:" I don't know Why I put this robe on. I am boiling". " yeah, It is scorcher today" the dark student said.

"These robes are really hot," My Mom said rubbing her hand along the coat.

"So is there a pool around here?" the stout man asked. "Two blocks down" she replied.

My Mom then non-chalantly opened her coat and pulled it off her shoulders. I was stunned to see the way she was wearing the dress inside. She had tied her saree too well below her navel. My Mom's belly had one fold flesh which made anybody hornier and invited to run his fingers on it. The pallu of the saree was running between the two big breasts. The blouse was also lowcut and so tight that the boobs spilled out from the blouse.

She tied the blouse so tight in back that the fabric squeezed her breasts making it push out. I felt an cold fury well up in me.

My Mom folded the coat and put it on the stroller frame. Then, she ran her hands through her hair, arched her shoulders back. driving them crazy.

My Mom's youthful admirers stared open mouthed at her boobs. Two thirds of her tits were bare, right there in front of them. The size of her My Mom's tits drove them crazy. Her chest was beyond anything they had ever seen. My Mom's body was out of a dream. The effect was rude, hard to believe, and instantly arousing.

My Mom looked at the guys and laughed softly as they stole stares. They now ogled openly, the sight of her body in red saree.

My Mom asked smilingly,"Which dress is better, this one or that I wore yesterday?". "oh, this, this definitely, the Red guy said. Usual bold, he was in a trance. Everyone laughed.

At that time, the coat fell on the ground and My Mom bent over to pick it up. The others stared intently at her weighty breasts hanging from her body. My Mom took a lot of time getting back up. The titflesh outside the blouse top spilled even more daringly when she leaned down.

My Mom looked at their admiring faces and laughed."So you guys like it when I bend over like that?" she chuckled.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
My Mom bent again and said to my sisters," Honey! No swimming pool today. Instead, Let us play in our backyard. You girls will love it". While she bent down, My Mom's buttocks was thrusting backwards and the curves of her buttocks were clearly visible to everyone. Each part of her backside was much elevated and wide.

My Mom turned back the stroller and moved to our flat. She took out my sisters out of the stroller and walked briskly to the backyard. I entered the house and watched through the window.

In the backyard, there was a large turtle shaped toy in the middle of the green grass. My Mom placed my sisters on the hollow part of the toy. They sat iniside the toy comfortably, and there was no danger of falling from it.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" My Mom asked them. The twin girls giggled and enjoyed the toy.

I looked over the right corner of our house to see whether they were coming . I was more and more apprehensive what was to come. I was constantly switching my gaze from My Mom to the entry point of our backward.

It had been 20 minutes. I looked at the entry point for the last time and was glad that no one was approaching. I was sort of relieved. Now I gleefully started watching My Mom and my sisters playing with one another. Tensions were gone.

After some time, My sisters turned and said:"Mommy!". They were pointing behind My Mom. Were they here? indeed, 5 guys were already standing within a few feet of her. The Red guy, the dark student, the Bald guy with a round neck T shirt, an Older guy about 45 years of age, and the Tattooed guy.

I immediately felt a chill ripple down my spine.

"Boo!" the Dark student yelled. My Mom turned and jumped startled twice over. There were now 5 guys surrounding the little turtle toypool.

"We bought some cold beer and that is why we are late" the Red guy said. He had 6 packs in his hands. "happy we came?" My Mom found her voice and said:"Glad you could join me".

My Mom stood up and noticed five pairs of eyes on her tits. The Bald guy showed My Mom and said to the group:"Those booobs are as big as watermelons". "Is that any way to refer to that thing?" My Mom laughed.

The Red guy said commandingly:"A few of us have to use the bathroom". The Dark student and the Bald guy almost on a script said the same thing. They were all standing very close to My Mom.

Tattooed guy:" I and the older guy would be happy to watch your daughters".

It sounded odd, What was their plan? Why would they take care of my sisters?

My Mom looked at the Tattooed guy again. He said it again:"We would be happy to watch your daughters". "Then it will be our chance to drain our snakes," he said giving an laughing glance to the Red guy.

The Red guy chuckled," You will get your turn dude".

"Do you guys have experience in managing babies?" My Mom inquired.

"I have two little sisters. I have babysat for since they were first walking" the Tattooed guy said curtly. "I love kids," he said, smiling.

The Red guy peeled off his shirt, displaying an admirable set of muscles and shoulders. My Mom tried to keep her eyes off his awesome body. He and the other two began walking toward the house. "Lead the way," the Dark student said to My Mom. They grabbed beers to take with them.

My Mom slid open the door and said:"Follow me". "With pleasure," the Red guy said. Then he said:"I can't wait to get my snake out and use it". They followed My Mom.

My Mom's asscheeks bounced and swayed as she walked ahead. The guys staring at her ass covetously, followed her. They smiled to each other secretly.

Then My Mom turned and glanced back toward the backyard to check on her girls. The tattooed guy and the Older guy had already taken care of girls well.

My Mom stood in the bathroom doorway and pointed into it:"Who is first to drain the snake?".

The Red guy entered the bathroom and staring down at My Mom's big boobs. The Dark student and the Bald guy blocked her from stepping out of the doorway where she stood. The Red guy faced the toilet, which sat to the right of the door.

My Mom was glowing with the attention - that three young, flirtatious guys were mesmerized by her. The Red guy rubbed his crotch for a second as he looked at her boobs.

Then with a surprising speed, he undid his trouser and pulled his pants and underwear down to his thighs. My Mom breathed in with shock and stared at a large, thick cock. She moved her eyes away but could not avoid the reflection of his erect cock in the bathroom mirror. But slowly, she attempted to pull her eyes off the cock.

My Mom embarrasingly said,"I think you need privacy".

The Red guy began stroking his cock, and My Mom was overwhelmed with sexual fascination.

fter some time, the Red guy stuffing his dick into his shorts and pulling up his trousers. The Red guy and the Dark student switched places. The Dark student , rubbing his crotch, asked:"Do you want to see what your tits do to me?".

"You know she wants to see," the Bald guy said, who looked down at My Mom with a laugh and said,"Dont you?".

The Dark student pulled his pants and briefs down to his knees and he faced My Mom. His hard, long, black dick sprung out, erect and moist on his head. He bent his knees and thrust his groin toward My Mom. He shook his genitals and his hairy balls jiggling.

Then he pulled the cock to his stomach and let is spring down to its old position. He did this twice more. The base of his cock projected rudely from a forest of thick black pubic hair.

I felt a cold spot in the pit of my stomach.

My Mom pushed the Red guy out of the way and moved past him. They followed her into the room. The Red collapsed guy into a chair near the couch, the other two sat down in the couch.
Like Reply
The cell phone rang. My Mom whispered," It is my husband".

"I have a desire. Why don't you remove your blouse while you talk to your husband?" the Bald guy said. "yeah."the Dark student said," show us your tits".

"I don't think so," My Mom laughed. " I think you should go," she added, but I noticed how lame her voice sounded. "You should take it off," the Red guy said.

My Mom stood in the center of the room and they sat with bulges in their pants. The Dark student leaned backwards and took out his cock. He began to stroke his hard cock and said,"God, you have big tits. They are incredible". He then pulled out his hairy nuts so that they were also displayed.

Then, one at a time, the other two unzipped themselves and began jacking off their cocks. "Get him on the phone and give some enjoyment", the Red guy said. "You have been wanting to do it since you dressed that way, you big tit woman".

The words hit her like a ton of bricks. My Mom wanted to maintain a hold on her respectability. "Nice way to talk to a lady," she muttered.

My Mom turned her back to them and looked out at the backyard. My sisters were playing and appeared to be in good hands.

Then the telephone rang. My Mom bent down and took the cordless phone. The pallu of her saree started falling to the ground. As the ring become so detestable, she did not mind the pallu and took the phone. I had an extension for the phone line in my room. So I took the phone to my ear and started hearing the conversation.

"It's me," My Dad said cheerfully. "I have got tickets for the sathyam theatre.

"Hi," My Mom said, with a normal, almost nonchalant tone."Is this tonight?" she said, clearing her throat. "Yes," My Dad said," we could also go to a hotel before the show begins".

The three young men sat with their eyes riveted on My Mom's big rounded ass. I realised now that they would settle for nothing less than all the sex they wanted from her. They wanted it now. They knew that any woman who would dress the way My Mom did and flirt with them about it, would be a horny housewife. Even if she was not, she would learn, and from them. Now.

My Mom planted her fingers in her hair and slowly turned to face her lustful admirers. "Are you there?" "Yes I am here," she said. They boiled inside as they saw My Mom, her hand holding the phone to her ear, carress her hair with her right hand. She then slowly moved her nervous fingers to her back, where she scratched. She rested her hand on the top hook of the blouse. The sound of My Dad must been acting like petrol on a fire.

My Mom undid the hooks one by one. Finally she unhooked the last hook, striped off the blouse, showcasing her enormous breasts literally busting out of her bra. The tops of her titties were spilling over the tight bra. Even I found myself arousing.

Then, My Mom grabbed the bra strap and pulls it down, releasing her mountainous titties. They bounced and jiggled on her chest. My Mom's boobs had areolas the size of coin and large nipples the size of bullets. After they wobbled a bit, they settle on her chest and hung down perfect and form basketballs.

They licked their lips and were stunned at the size of My Mom's awesome tits.

"Oh my god. Look at those titties,” moaned the Dark studenth with excitement.

I was mind-boggled by the bouncing pillowy flesh that hung down from My Mom's chest. I too was in disbelief and jealous rage.

My Dad said: "Are you there?" "Yeah, I'm here," My Mom said, her voice shaking with a surge of carnal desire, "the girls needed something." she added.

My Mom walked to within two inches of the Red guy and stared, then closed her eyes for a second, then gazed down again at his now exposed turgid prick, proudly standing, facing the ceiling. The Red guy moved forward, reached up and squeezed My Mom's tits. He squeezed My Mom's bare breasts and run his fingers over every inch of them.

"I've dreamt of this day forever." he moaned.

He had large hands but My Mom's breasts still overflowed from his fingers. He kneaded and squished her giant melons together and jiggled them for a little bit.

My Mom almost dropped the phone. It was happening, and she was feeling so fucking hot.

The Red guy's hands grabbed My Mom's breasts and played with them in every way possible. Jiggling her breasts like bowls of jell-o. Scooping My Mom's breasts up and letting them drop back down to her chest. Pulling and pinching her tender nipples and wobbling her massive flesh mounds by them.

My Dad went on: "The Movie starts at 9:15 and we could grab a dinner at around 8, so you could meet me at Maurya Palace then."

The Red guy bent down and closed his lips around one of My Mom's big black nipples. His lips were flat against her puffy areola as he sucked her nipple.

He captured the nipple between his teeth and pulled and nibbled on it lightly.The Red guy's tongue flickered over My Mom's hard wet nipple furiously, sending her into an orgasmic state."Yeah I can arrange," My Mom said, thrilling with the sensation of a torrid mouth licking and sucking her breasts. "It should be fun!" My Dad said.

"Ok, I gotta call you back," My Dad announced abruptly and hung up. A few seconds after he did, My Mom said: "Okay." She threw the phone on the carpet. Immediately she wrapped her fingers around the Red guy's cock as he continued to feast on her tits.

The other two guys had pulled their clothing down and were blatantly jacking their hard dicks. The Dark student said: "Wrong number?" His voice was shaking with lust. My Mom was gasping she was so aroused. "Uh, that was my husband."

The Dark student looked at the bald guy and winked. "Let's get him back, big boob aunty," he said. "You can tell him about all the cock you're about to swallow".

My Mom was losing herself in the filthiness of this situation and looked over at the Dark student. "Maybe I will."

The bald guy said: "God, look at those boobs. How do you carry those big things around?" "Want some?" My Mom said to him teasingly.

My Mom's huge boobs were jiggling sexily from side to side as she was jerking rapidly on the Red guy's dick. I was increasingly aroused, but angry and confused at the same time.

My Mom fell to her knees and, smiling up at the Red guy, grabbed his balls in her eager hand. She then slowly lowered her mouth, tongue wagging, to the rock solid head of his prick. My Mom kissed it several times, then ran her tongue up and down the shaft and around the head.

Clutching the shaft, with its conspicuous veins, she kissed his balls, then licked them. My Mom's mouth seemed to be flooding with saliva, and she let it fall freely on the Red guy's cock.

My Mom then spit on the head again and jacked him off while she turned to the other two and stared, unsmiling. The Bald guy reached her around and pulled down My Mom's petticoat. With only panties remaining on her body, My Mom's mouth opened wide and slowly took the hefty organ into her mouth.

The young guys began to hear My Mom's uncontrollable, muffled moans of excitement and pleasure.

"Looks like she's a good cocksucker," the bald guy said. He called with a raised voice over to the Red guy, as if he were upstairs: "Hey dude, Is she sucking nicely?".

My Mom turned, keeping her mouth full, but gestured maternally with her hand to watch the loud voice. "Oh sorry," he said.

The Red guy smiled. "She's got a nice slutty mouth to go with those double big jugs, don't you cocksucker?" His eyelids grew heavy as he gazed lustfully at My Mom's head now bobbing up and down on his prick.
Like Reply
After a few minutes, My Mom stopped sucking the Red guy's cock and grabbed her tits, let saliva fall from her mouth between them. She then plopped the large, hypnotic, boob flesh on either side of his crotch. My Mom worked his cock between her large breasts and directed a mock protest to the Red guy: "I object to that! My tits aren't THAT big." My Mom moved her tits up and down, easily keeping his cock buried in the cleavage. "But close," she smiled.

The bald guy stood up and moved toward My Mom's ass in duck steps. He grabbed My Mom's panties and pulled it down. The dark student smiled at the Red guy and smirked: "So Aunty, you don't object to stuff like 'slutty mouth' and 'cocksucker', just double jugs, right......cocksucker?" The boys were getting more and more excited about talking to her with filthy language. The Red guy smiled back and raised his thumb victoriously.

My Mom said nothing and resumed her passionate sucking of his dick. "Guess not," the Dark student said. Then he looked at the bald guy, who was slapping his dick against My Mom's big naked ass, "hey, asshole, I wanted to fuck her."

The bald guy smiled over at him. "Relax, boy, we're ALL going to fuck her. I'll just taste her a little."

"Yeah right," the student laughed.

The Dark student came in front of My Mom and pointed his black cock towards her face. She let go of the Red guy's dick and looked at the black dick. She licked its head and tongued its rim. My Mom's tongue began licking his entire length of the Dark student's cock, covering every inch with her saliva.

My Mom looked back, her hand groping for the bald guy's dick. The bald guy lay on his back and scooted under her crotch, which he pushed himself up to by bracing himself on his bulky arms. His grizzly beard rubbed against My Mom's smooth inner thighs. His tongue found her clitoris and almost immediately she began to jerk convulsively.

The Bald guy cupped both of My Mom's ass cheeks, sucked her pussy and lapped up her juice with his tongue. The Bald guy was now steadily licking My Mom's cunt with his tongue as I watched him move his head in and out of her thigh.

My Mom licked the Dark student's glistened cock up and down like ice cream melting in a cone on a very hot day. She moved her mouth to his balls and sucked on them in turns. I could hear loud pops after My Mom released one testicle and sucked the other.

"Mmmmm! Eat my pussy.Ohhhh yeaaah! Ahhhh! " My Mom exclaimed, as the Bald guy savagely devoured her cunt with his tongue and mouth.

My Mom's cunt must be sweet and he couldn't get enough of it. The Bald guy focused his tongue on her large clitoris, sending chills through her body. She moaned loud with her mouth crammed with cock and balls.

The Dark student grabbed My Mom's hair and thrusted his dick down her throat. My Mom gripped onto his thighs and took the thrusting. His slippery balls pounded against her chin and cheeks. Spit poured out of My Mom's mouth and down the Dark student's thrusting cock.

The Bald guy started munching away furiously My Mom's cunt. Having his nose completely buried deep in her drenched snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh god!" My Mom moaned, as the Red guy played with her Mangal sutra.

“Oh fuck. Mmmmm Big boob aunty! Suck my cock. Suck it! aahhhh! That's it. Right there. Suck that spot. Ahhhhhh God!", the Dark student exclaimed, grabbing a hold of My Mom's tit in each hand. Gripping them the best he could, as they overflowed his hands and fingers.

The Bald guy nibbled and sucked on My Mom's's clitoris. He sucked on her cunt lips and clitoris, sending her into a frenzy. My Mom's face was buried in the Dark student's crotch. My Mom had an orgasm and started cumming on the Bald guy's face. He sucked and drank up every drip of her cum that spilled into his waiting mouth

The bald guy quickly got back on his knees and jammed his prick inside My Mom. "Beautiful cunt!" he gasped, promptly working up to power strokes, "she is a lake of cunt juice. But nice and tight. Hey doesn't your husband ever fuck you?"

The cell phone rang back in his family room. "Speak of the devil, I bet that's your husband" the Red guy said. He then got off the couch and knelt at her side, attempting to position his crotch so that My Mom could jack him off. He picked up the cell phone and shook it once in the air next to her face. "Shall I take a message?" he grinned, stroking himself.

He pressed the button and held the Nokia to her face. Panting, My Mom let the Dark student's cock fall out of her mouth. Her left hand immediately latched onto it and jacked it fast and furiously. She was so grateful that the Red guy had held the phone to her ear and that her husband had called her back.

The bald guy delighted in seeing the phone at her mouth and fucked My Mom harder and deeper. His loins smacked against her, making My Mom's buttocks ripple. "Hello?" she said into the phone.
Like Reply
The speaker of the cell phone was on. "Sorry about that," Dad said, "I had to take that call." The sound of his voice seemed to drive her crazy with lust. "Hi honey," she managed to say, her breathing suddenly interrupted with whimpers of pleasure.

She could barely talk. My Mom's reaction was obvious to the young guys helping themselves to her body in her home. The Red guy was careful to keep the phone placed at her ear and lips.

"Fuck her harder!" he whispered to the bald guy, who was doing some whimpering of his own. My Mom buried part of her face in the Dark student's balls as the hard cock within her pumped faster, pleasuring her hungry body.

"Where are you?" My Dad asked. "How are you?" she finally said.

"You sound like you're out of breath," My Dad inquired, puzzled at the way his wife was sounding. "Uh, I'm on the treadmill," My Mom managed to add.

"I thought maybe those young guys, working in the adjacent building, were chasing you around the yard, trying to get their hands on you" My Dad laughed himself for his joke. "Just kidding," he said.

"Oh, well, they are here now, doing as they please to my body," My Mom said. "Just kidding," she added.

With that My Mom's body skyrocketed into an orgasm. This was unbelievable! It was so strong she began to laugh.

My Dad went on: "So are you coming to the show?" He was hearing sounds that came over the phone less like work-out noises than cries of discomfort. And then he heard her orgastic laughter. "Are you all right? Honey?" he said, hearing no response.

The bald guy then grunted wildlly and shot his wad inside of her in four or five spasms. His hands firmly grabbed My Mom's big tits and pulled them out to the side harshly as he climaxed. "I'm fine," she said, gasping. "I guess I have been away from the treadmill for too long."

The Bald guy came and stood before My Mom. He pushed the Dark student away and rubbed his cock on her mouth. My Mom licked his balls first and soon she had his balls in her mouth, sucking them and pulling at them.

She was feeling so evil now, and she seemed to want to get more wicked. She wanted My Dad to do more talking so she could take this experience as far as she could.

"You know, I missed you today. And I would love to come to that show," My Mom said, and took as much of Bald guy's cock as she could into her mouth. She started choking, which made her lovers laugh.

"I hear laughter, what's so funny?" My Dad asked. "The TV," My Mom said, rubbing the Bald guy's cock all over her face.

My Mom rose up on her knees and pressed the phone between her tits. "Who wants to fuck me?" she looked up and smiled.

The Red guy whispered "me!" The dark student said: "I will fuck those monstrous tits."

"Hang on a second," My Mom said to My Dad.

She covered the mouth hole with her hand and said to the Red guy: "the couch opens up. Hurry."

They ignored her and the Red guy grabbed My Mom and threw her on the couch, her tits bouncing and jiggling. Picking her up like a doll, the Dark student threw her on the couch again and rolled My Mom back and forth.

"Look at those fucking big things shake," he smiled, his cock rubbing against her big ass.

The three youngsters watched fascinated as My Mom's huge boobs in delayed fashion tumbled over toward the direction her body was rolling to, then back the other way.

The bald guy chuckled and knelt down at her side. He grabbed My Mom's big tits and began to maul them. The Bald guy used My Mom's stiff nipple as a handle and yanked her tits and shook it up and down.

The Dark student sat on the other side and pulled a tit for himself. He tug and twisted My Mom's hard nipples, jiggling her breasts around.

The Bald guy used the tip of his tongue to trace circles around My Mom's hard nipple. He then pressed the back of her large tongue flat against her nipple, pressing her nipple back into her tender breast flesh. Slowly he pulled more and more of her tit into his hungry mouth.

On the other side, The Dark student's mouth locked over My Mom's fat nipple and his face was pressed flat against her big, soft breast.

My Dad was waiting on the line for his wife to return.

Both sucked My Mom's tits as hard as they could. It looked like they were trying to get milk out of her.

Then the dark student pulled My Mom by the shoulders so that her head was hanging off one end of the couch. The couch was part of a larger set and had no arms. He positioned himself at the side of the couch and aimed his long prick into my Mom's face. He rubbed it greedily over her cheeks and nose.

My Mom's one hand fastened on the dick and she extended her tongue to its head. One foot resting on the floor, the Red guy parted her legs roughly and sunk his rigid cock between her soaking lips and deep into her twat. He was impatient and began with deep, quick strokes.

His strong hand fastened on her buttock, and slid into her ass crack. She yelped with pleasure. Wide-eyed, and craving what he was doing to her, My Mom took her hand off the mouth hole of the phone.

After a few seconds she spoke to My Dad, her voice rippling with the thrusts of the Red guy's cock deep inside her body.

I'm back" My Mom said. "So how was your day? I want to hear all about it," she said.

"You want to hear all about my day? This is a new one. It's boring," My Dad asked. He must have smiled that his wife was showing an interest in his work, which was unusual. But the reality was different.

My Mom could not resist fucking these guys, with My Dad on the phone. She felt like she was going to cum again.

"Yeah," she panted to her husband, "walk me through it while I work up a sweat here. I'm going to raise the angle and speed on the treadmill. Just so you know about the huffing and puffing...I'm so glad you bought me this for New year...."
Like Reply
My Dad, still a bit bewildered at the vigorous sounds of his wife's workout, began sharing with her his day. He took pains to explain technical projects he was managing.

Meanwhile, the Bald guy was pulling on My Mom's huge tits, into her neck and at her face, while she eagerly guided the Dark student'is prick into her mouth. The head of his warm, pulsing cock rammed into her tongue. It prodded its way into her throat and she struggled to breath through her nose.

The Red guy gazed in the direction of My Mom's face and saw only two fluffy masses of tit flesh, getting mauled by his buddy.

When My Dad took pauses in his monologue by saying: "you know?" or "right?" My Mom, at first, would grunt or manage an "oh really?" and then stuff the dickmeat back into her throat.

Now, her lovers were no longer concealing their own pleasure, yelling and panting freely, with profanity.

The Bald guy pulled on her nipples and jiggled her tits ferociously, and the Dark student repeatedly raised and lowered his crotch onto and off of My Mom's face. His hairy balls slapped into her cheeks as he jacked himself, his breaths growing shorter and louder.

Then My Mom felt, but now could not see, a warm, stiff prick sandwiched between the very generous mass of her boobs. The Dark student heartily pushed My Mom's soft tits together so that they concealed his tool. He could not believe how good it felt to bury his cock in these huge boobs

The cell phone spilled onto the couch. My Mom could barely hear the tinny sound of My Dad's voice over the phone. The Red guy pushed My Mom's legs up, spread them wide, and drilled harder at her cunt. His left foot dug in to the carpeting and his right knee practically ripped the cushion it kept stabbing into. His prick tingled and vibrated with pleasure at the feeling of My Mom's tight pussy. She was thrusting her ass at him, completely lost in the pleasure of his fucking.

The Red guy found her soaking clit, then grabbed her fingers and guided them to slowly begin to jack it. She instinctively began rubbing her clit with two fingers. She and her two studs were moaning now, uncontrollably. My Mom thought of the phone, now tumbled onto the floor and went over the edge, coming again, her cries of intense pleasure muffled by the masculine ass smothering her mouth. The Dark student's buttocks rode relentlessly on her neck as the tit fucking increased in pace.

My Dad sat at his desk and was now more than puzzled. He was hearing panting and cries but he was now convinced that his wife was no longer on the treadmill. "Hello? Hello?" He shouted.

Meanwhile My Mom wife had managed to find the phone and went to press "end". But the sensation from this evil fucking was too much and she left the phone on. Her hand returned to her clit as the Red guy's king size dick slammed away, in and out of her cunt.

He repeatedly pulled it all the way out and jammed it in again, balls deep. Through the sweat and the heat he looked at the Dark student, just a foot away from him, and they smiled and then high-fived. "Fucking A, what a slut!" the Red guy yelled.

The Dark student grabbed roughly at My Mom's large tits he was fucking, and cried out in climax. He let loose several strings of semen. The cum flew out of his cock and some of it landed on the Red guy. "Hey, fucker!" the latter exclaimed.

But the sight of his friend shooting all over My Mom sent him to a higher degree of stroking. He slammed into her even harder and faster, his dick about ready to explode. The student got off My Mom and collapsed on the floor. My Mom was almost in another world from the steadily intense dicking.

My Mom' hand deleriously rubbed her clit and the Dark student pawed her tits, rubbing jizz on them.

Meanwhile, the Bald guy, having his cock in My Mom's mouth, exclaimed to the Red guy: "Fuck that cunt, man. Fuck that big tits horny slut." My Mom screamed as once again sexual climax overwhelmed her. The Red guy then yelled obscenities and let loose his man juices inside My Mom.

My Mom let go of the Bald guy's cock that was in her mouth. A strand of spit seemed to connect her mouth to his cock when she pulled it from her mouth.

The Bald guy jacked off over My Mom, yanking another load out of his revived dick. He sped up his jerking and emptied his nuts on My Mom's face and tits. Her face was zigzagged with ropes of cum.

My Mom lay there and rubbed semen over her body, a smile of contentment forming on her cum-stained face.

The sound of the sliding door was barely heard. The tatooed guy said: "Hey, what the fuck...Come out here and babysit, assholes. You've been in there for an hour." He walked in and stared at My Mom. "Fuck me, look at those tits," he said.

My Mom sat up on the couch and said, "give me a minute to wash up."

In desperation My Dad yelled on phone: "Uh , you there? Can we talk later?".

After three tries, My Mom managed to get up from the couch. She picked up the phone and said: "Hello?" My Dad frantically shouted: " How was your work out?".

Still out of breath My Mom said: "Fantastic. I never knew I could feel so good".

My Mom stared at the older man and the Tattooed guy rubbing their crotches and smiling intently at the sight of cum on her face and tits.

Dale ignored the sounds and said: "So are we going to the cinema tonight?" He must have been trying to salvage this situation;.

"Oh yeah," My Mom said, as the two guys opened their zips and pulled out their hard tools.

My Dad said: "So that crazy movie you had on while you were working out helped pass the time?". My Mom wife did not go for it. She said: "No movie here. I turned the TV off after the serial."

My Mom got on her knees, opened her mouth wide, and gestured to the tattooed guy, and the older guy to walk over to her, which they did.
Like Reply
My Dad said to her: "Tell me about the new treadmill that is working you so hard."

My Mom welcomed the hard cocks by feeling them mashing and slapping against her face. Her free hand explored their balls and the shafts of the eager flesh.

My Mom took her tongue out of her mouth and started licking the head of older guy's cock while stroking the Tattooed guy's cock. She Swirled her tongue around his cock. Then My Mom took the whole head into her mouth and started sucking on it. The Older guy grabbed hold of her hair while she started sliding more and more of his cock into her mouth.

My Mom couldn't breathe and so she took it out of her, saliva dripping heavily from his dick.

A thick strand of spit connected his cock to My Mom's mouth broke.

The Tattooed guy wasted no time and started squeezing and fondling every inch of My Mom's huge tits. Rolling them and pressing them against her chest. He placed his palms under My Mom's massive breasts, feeling the weight and softness of them. Then he bounced the boobs lightly in his hands. Watching them closely move up and down like playing a Basket ball game.

My Mom closed her eyes and sucked the Older guy's cock while the Tattooed guy had his way with her boobs. He pulled and pinched at My Mom's thick long nipples and started jiggling her massive tit flesh by them. The Tattooed guy Watched them shake and ripple like waves in the ocean. All the playing almost made me come.

My Mom released the Older's cock from his mouth. His cock was gleaming due to the wetness and saliva of My Mom.

She gazed at the youthfulness and size of the Tattooed guy's cock. Then, My Mom opened her mouth and slipped his cock inside. She was moving her lips up and down his throbbing tool. and trying to suck him as fast as she could.

The Older guy’s hands moved down and knead My Mom’s enormous breasts. He squeezed them like bread dough and mashed them against her own chest. He trapped My Mom's nipples between his fingers and started pulling them from her breasts.

The Tattooed guy watched in awe, as the Older guy stretched My Mom’s titties from her chest by her nipples.

Then the Older guy started swing her breasts by the large nipples. He separated My Mom's massive titties and stretched them out to her sides and jiggled them. My Mom started moaning from the tit play while the Tattooed’s heavy cock slide in and out of her mouth.

I stood in my room, watching My Mom's outrageous mammoth titties being stretched to their limits and being jiggled by her nipples. The Older guy let go of her breasts, causing them to bounce and smack into one another violently.

My Mom held his cock in her mouth for several seconds before sucking the cock again.

My Mom was getting so hot she needed to slow down. "Hello," she said, "let me call you back about where to meet you." She hung up. "Be right back," My Mom said to the two lovers and limped upstairs to soak a wash cloth and sponge and use them to clean up her body.

She tidied up her crotch and ass areas and, refreshed herself. As My Mom adjusted it on her whore body she noticed, to her amazement, that she still had a craving for young cock. She was too much in the moment to stand back and think about it. She needed more sex.

My Mom heard the cell phone ringing down in the family room. She applied a fresh coat of lipstick, brushed her hair, and turned to go downstairs when the tattoed guy and the Oler guy, a lit cigarette in his mouth, suddenly appeared in the doorway to the master bedroom.

"I was just coming downstairs to fuck you," My Mom said, a trace of surprise in her voice. The older guy began to remove his shorts. "Yeah," he said with a deep, rough voice, no trace of emotion in his face.

"We thought we would come up here and help ourselves to your big ass after watching your girls for half the afternoon," the Tattooed guy smiled. "You owe us, big time" he said, rubbing his penis.

They were so much more sinister and aggressive than the other three. The older guy walked up to her and his strong, sun baked hands grabbed My Mom around the ass and pulled her toward him. "Get your husband on the phone," he said, pulling the cell phone out of his pocket.

My Mom handled the Nokia but hesitated to get him on the phone and said to the older guy: "Let's go downstairs."

The Older guy pulled down his jeans and began stroking his big fat cock. My Mom's eyes lit up at the sight of it, and then the Tattooed youngster stood at her side, playing with her big ass. He was also rock hard, and his dick had a large head.

The older guy sat on the conjugal bed and stared at My Mom. Then he said: "Get those big tits here and bend over for us," he commanded. "Shouldn't we go to downstairs?" My Mom asked, Her tentative tone showing her getting hot at the idea of fucking these guys in the master bedroom. The two men said nothing.

"Which pillow is your husband's?" the Tattooed guy said in his hoarse voice. My Mom bent over in front of him, her very weighty and full tits hanging down for his pleasure. "The one on the left," she said. My Mom closed her eyes, her breasts feeling so good as four hands squeezed and fondled them.

The Tattooed guy was standing behind My Mom, his hard cock pressing against her huge ass. She reached around and held his neck for support. He said to his friend: "Check this shit out." The guy put his hands on My Mom's tits and pulled them as far to the side as he could, then let them fall toward each other with a smack..

"Trying to pull my big boobs out by the sockets?" My Mom said, smarting from the rough treatment.

"Holy shit, those are big tits," the older guy chuckled. The guys took turns playing with her boobs.

The older guy fell back on the bed and pulled My Mom's tits with him, causing her to fall over him. He grabbed her and planted her so that her big fat boobs hung over his head. His demanding hands pulled My Mom's tits into his face, and his raspy beard scratched the smooth flesh of her breasts.

The Older guy sucked on My Mom's big nipples, amazed at the size of each globe as it hovered over him, then mashed into his head. The Tattooed guy knelt on the bed behind her and began fucking her. He licked her neck and back. The feeling of his dick inside her and the guys' mouths working her over must have been so pleasurable to her. The fucking from downstairs had revved up her pussy and she was running to another orgasm, she could feel it.

The older guy held the phone with his index finger poised to dial and said: "Let's call your husband, you big tit wife." He almost hissed it, fingering My Mom's nipple. She gave him the number and he dialed, looking at her with a smile.

My Mom smiled back and lowered a tit to the Older guy's face as held the phone to her ear. As it rang the Tattooed guy reached over and slid My Dad's pillow toward them.

"Let's not leave him out of this slut fest," he said, watching lustfully as his buddy enthusiastically sucked My Mom's big tits. He chuckled as he fucked My Mom: "We gotta show his husband some respect."

"Hello?" My Dad's voice boomed in the room.

"Hi" My Mom cried, with a sparkle in her voice. My Dad shuddered and said quietly, "Hey, what the hell's going on over there?".

The Tattooed guy reached around and rubbed My Mom's clitoris as he gave her a hard dicking.

"What do you mean?" My Mom asked, panting and playfully shaking her knockers so that they smacked against the older guy's face. He moaned and murmured "oh fuck yeah", and she closed her eyes. My Mom's hand locked around his stiff cock and she jacked him hard.

My Dad said: "I mean when we spoke before I heard what sounded like other people and what sounded like sex." His tone was more apprehensive and almost curiously so. My Mom made no effort to conceal her panting and grunting and said seductively: "Oh No, I am just working this bod of mine, Nothing else."

My Mom waited for him to say something. The Tattooed guy threw her on her back so that she lay across the bed sideways, her head at the edge. The Older guy practically jumped on top of her and slid his hot boner right up her pussy.

Immediately he began fucking My Mom so hard she lost the phone. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest. The Tattooed guy stood behind My Mom's head and dropped his shiny cock on her face. He handed her the phone.

My Dad had been talking on the other side. "I'm sorry, honey, I dropped the phone," My Mom interrupted, "what were you saying?"

My Mom could not help grabbing the Tattooed guy's prick with her free hand and slid her fingers up and down its long stem. He grabbed My Dad's pillow and commanded My Mom: "Put this on your big tits. We need to include your husband in the fun." She did so.

My Mom's huge ass pushed back at the older guy to get a deeper fuck from him. His hands buried themselves in her ass crack and she felt a finger or two explore her asshole.

The Tattooed must have felt an incredible heat well up in his insides and the most acute spasm of sexual release hit him like a wave. My Mom laughed at the sight of several large, strong jets of cream shooting from cock onto her monstrous tits and her husband's pillow.

Meanwhile the older guy's strokes had built up to an almost violent level and he pulled his cock out and jacked it over My Mom's chest. He came loudly, and much of his jizz flew out in various directions. But some landed on My Mom. She dutifully scooped the splats of man juice off her tits and onto the pillow.

The tattoed guy was rubbing his cock back and forth on My Mom's fat nipples, a residue of jizz oozing out of his pisshole. After some time, they left my house.

In the night, My Dad threw himself dejectedly into bed and said: "What a day." He buried his face in his pillow and sniffed it, then said: "hey, this pillow case needs laundering, right?". My Mom acted confused and said: "It is just out of the drier. It is clean." He looked at it and asked: "Are you sure?" "Yes. Good night".

END
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply