Adultery Exposing my shy girlfriend
Hey guys sorry last time muze ye story hatani padi thi shriya ko doubt aa gaya tha so mae ye story vaps post kr raha hun.enjoy the story and give me  coomments on it.
  1. I'm Arun, working as a software engineer in Chennai. My girlfriend is Shriya. Shriya is everything a guy could ask for in a girl - very fair and beautiful. Very petite at 5'4, and having nice curves with 32 24 32. I liked that none of her assets were too big or vulgar - just the right size and proportions.Shriya and I have been going out for a while now, and we regularly do it at my place. The thing with Shriya is that she is super wild in bed with me, but extremely shy whenever we go outside. She has such a good figure, but she won't show it off. She wears conservative chudidhar, or jeans and top all the time. She's doesn't like anything revealing or tight, thinking such things made her look like a tramp.I've always got a rush when I see other men looking at Shriya's body. Thinking about what they must be thinking while looking at her butt or her boobs. I feel sad that she never exposes her luscious waist, which is one part of her body that I totally love. Shriya is so pretty and hot that nobody can help looking at her when she is there, not even my close friends.I have often noticed how my close friends, Rajesh and Vikram, look at Shriya when we are all together. I am very close to both of them - all three of us were room-mates before I got my own place, and we have discussed everything under the soon. Heck, we have even jerked off together!Rajesh was more of a boobs guy - he couldn't take his eyes off a nice pair if he saw them. Shriya's 32C pair were just the kind he liked, and I knew he peeked at her boobs now and then, even if he was trying to control himself since she was my girlfriend.Vikram is more of a legs and ass guy. Shriya hasn't worn any skirts when we had gone out, which is a pity since she has amazing legs. Very smooth and very toned. Makes any guy who sees them want to touch them, and lick them. But whatever she wears, it is hard to hide her sexy ass. And just like Rajesh, I've seen Vikram steal looks at her ass.If they don't control themselves, I know what they both will be thinking about my girlfriend - Rajesh will be imagining her topless, and sucking her soft, fair boobs. Vikram will be imagining her bottomless and bent over a desk, as he fucks her while slapping her creamy ass.I couldn't help imagine these two things after I first saw them look at her sexually. I wanked imagining her like that, and later felt guilty. But then, each time we went out, they would look sometimes, and I would wank again.We were lying in bed after a hot fucking session. Shriya was lying on my chest and we were both breathing hard and sweating slightly. I thought back to what caused our session.We had gone to a party earlier that night, with Shriya dressed somewhat differently from her usual style. The chudidhar was tight, and the arms and the back had nice strings that you could pull loose. The dress seemed very sexy on her petite figure.My friends were there at the party too. When we got near them, I saw both Rajesh and Vikram move their eyes up and down her body when they thought we weren't looking. Rajesh's eyes kept coming back to her boobs, and Vikram followed her ass when she walked away to talk to some of her friends.This was already making me hot. Just to tease them a bit, when we posed for pics, I put my arm around Shriya's waist and squeezed a bit. Shriya was a bit uncomfortable and puzzled and looked at me - I just smiled. I was sure that the two had noted my touching her and it would have gotten them hot.I couldn't wait to ravish her that night. When we got home, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Without waiting for her to say anything, I started undressing her. She moaned as I squeezed those fair boobs and slapped that creamy ass. Without much foreplay, I got her in doggie and started fucking her, closing my eyes and imagining those two ravishing her with their eyes at the party. Shriya moaned as I fucked her hard.After catching my breath, I started talking to her while caressing her curves."You looked ravishing today, Shriya.""Mm thanks Arun. Is that why you were so forceful when we were doing it.""Yes darling. I loved it, you looked so hot. Your curves in that dress were so seductive.""I was worried it was too much da. You know I don 't like too revealing or tight dresses.""I know, baby. Thank you for wearing this for me."She smiled."Btw, its not only me who liked your dress today. Rajesh and Vikram liked it too.""Oh really?""Yes. They said you looked hot in it.""Omg! They said that directly to you? I'm your girlfriend da. Saying I look nice or pretty is ok, but sexy is hmmm...""Its ok di. They are my best friends. We have lived together and know each other very closely.""Still..""Every guy there thought you were sexy. These guys just told me directly. What is there in that?""Hmm I guess its ok if you say so.""I have a request for your dress for the next party.""See this is why I don't wear what you want. You keep requesting.."I gently squeezed her ass."Mmm tell me what it is, I'll see what I can do.""You know I love skirts right. Wear a skirt darling.""No way da. You know I don't revealing clothes.""Come on, Shriya. Its just a skirt. Look at your friend Vedhika, she was exposing so much today. What's the big deal in a skirt?""Oh you noticed her, is it ? She is a slut da. She dresses like that for male attention only. Exposing so much cleavage!""You saw how the men's eyes were on her. But still you got a lot of attention Shriya, because you are so pretty. If you took a little effort, you will be the center of attention. And I will be so proud."The flattery was getting to her. Vedhika and she were old rivals, so I knew this would work."Hmm, alright da. If that's what you want, I'll consider it. I might have to buy a new skirt.""Go ahead and buy one darling.""You'll regret saying that", she said and kissed me. We drifted off to sleep.I was at Rajesh and Vikram's place after the party. I had dropped Shriya home since she was going out with her friends early tomorrow. It was nice to be back in the apartment that I had shared with Rajesh and Vikram.They brought out the drinks and we started our usual routine. We flipped the TV to some channel where they were showing hot songs. We poured our whiskey and settled down at the base of the couch to watch.The songs and the alcohol got us a bit hot. The heroine was seductively dancing in the rain, swaying her hips, the saree drenced and clinging to her body. Every curve on her body, along with the bra pads, could be seen. I could see that the other two were starting to get aroused too.The conversation slowly shifted to the party we had gone to."Vikram, you must have loved it, so many girls in skirts today."He grinned and said, "Yes Arun, I liked it a lot. This is why I love summer.""Shriya was wearing a skirt too. I love it when she wears a skirt."Vikram just kept silent."Come on Vikram, why are you silent? The skirt didnt look good on her?""No no of course not, how can I say anything like that?""Are you hesitating because she is my girlfriend? Its ok dude, what is there, tell me..""Um..""Oh come on, really, I won't get mad.""Yeah the skirt looked really good on her da.""And.."After a bit of hesitation, he said, " .. and it would have been hotter if the skirt was a little higher."I got very hot hearing that. My friend was telling me directly he wanted to see more of my girlfriend's legs!"How much higher?""Arun...""Its ok, we have discussed so many girls. And I like skirts just like you."".. two or three inches above her knee would have been hot. Exposing her milky thighs."Oh god, he is describing her body like that! I was fully aroused at that point. I could tell that he was too. I actually wanted him to widen his legs, and show how aroused he was. Previously, we had all jerked off in the same room in this same situation.Rajesh's phone rang at this point, cutting us out of this reverie. When I glanced back at Vikram, he was back to watching the heroine strip on screen."This heroine is really bold right?"And so the conversation went back to heroines, and we finished our drinks and I left for home very excited.I was so excited when I got home that night and immediately jerked off thinking of what Vikram had said - he had said, directly to me, that Shriya's legs were sexy and that he wanted to see more!Talking dirty about Shriya to him made me very hot. Knowing that he was aroused and hard made even harder. I knew this was a slippery slope with those 2 guys, and that soon we will be talking dirty about each private part of hers. The thought made me shiver.I couldn't wait until I saw Shriya the next night. When she came in, I quickly grabbed her and kissed her. I pulled her hand to my hardness and she caressed it as we kissed. When we broke apart, I pushed her down imploring her with my eyes.She smiled and kneeled as I unzipped and dropped my pants. I moaned as she enveloped my cock with her warm mouth. She started slowly sucking my cock."I loved your skirt yesterday Shriya. You looked so sexy babe.."She smiled at me and continued to suck."You were the queen of the party baby. Even though Vedhika was exposing cleavage. You're so much prettier. I told you everyone would look at you!"Her eyes smiled, and she caressed my balls slowly."Every guy there was checking out your legs, even though it was a knee-length skirt, and your ass..."She closed her eyes and began to suck harder."I bet they were all wondering.." , I moaned as she was sucking me to orgasm, "how smooth and tight ur legs and ass would be to touch... Aaah shriya!"I came in her hot mouth and she swallowed. Some of it dripped down her mouth. She got a tissue and wiped it off.I wasted no time in getting Shriya naked and on the bed.She moaned as I sucked her fair, perky boobs. She ran her hands all over my body and began to caress my soft cock. It soon responded to her touch, and got hard again. She spread her legs and pulled into her."Oh yeah Arun", she moaned as I fully entered her. We began to fuck in rhythm, with me pushing into her, and Shriya pushing back against me with her hips."Oh god Arun, yes, yes.. " She moaned as we got near climax. We wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her as we both climaxed at the same time, and felt each other's body shiver and rock at orgasm.We collapsed on the bed, and just enjoyed the afterglow from sex. After we caught our breath, I put one hand around her waist and drew her to me."Shriya, I have to tell you something..""Sure da, what is it ?""That night after the party, I went with Rajesh and Vikram to my old apartment. We were drinking...""And?""We were talking about the girls at the party.. and we talked about..""About? Out with it..""You!""What? What did you talk about me??""I was telling them that I loved your skirt baby. They commented that it looked very sexy and hot on you...""Hmm, see last time itself I told you that was weird.. And now you were drunk also..""Vikram is a total legs and ass guy, baby. He usually loves loooking at long, smooth legs and tight assess of girls..""...""He told me your legs were sexy in that skirt.. and that he wished the skirt were shorter so that.. ""So that?""He could see more of your milky thighs..""Oh god! He said this directly to you?""Yeah baby. We were drunk and talking about other girls so it naturally came out I guess.""And you're not angry at him for saying this???""No darling. Every man at the party was wishing your skirt was shorter, or wasn't there at all. That's the truth."Shriya blushed."Vikram just told me directly because we were friends, and we were drinking..""I dunno da, its weird and uncomfortable to think your friend is thinking of me in a sexy way... ""Many men on road also see you and think of you sexually darling.. What is there in that..""Yes, but they don't tell they want to see more of my legs..""He just told me darling. I 'm just passing it on you.. Don't worry about it.. ""hmm""Did you enjoy the attention at the party baby? Especially men looking at you more than Vedhika?""Oh god, yes da. Serves that slut right, exposing so much at a party. But the looks the men gave me made me feel uncomfortable da. All filled with lust..""Of course, darling. You are young, you are fair, you are hot with such a sexy figure.. Of course they will all lust after you... ""Cheee.. ""Hmm, I have another request for the next party darling.""Too many requests da. I've now satisfied two in a row!""Come on, I know you enjoy showing up Vedhika at these parties.""Hmm alright, tell me.."I caressed her booobs. "You have such a lovely pair, darling. Time to show them off a little. Wear something that reveals a little cleavage, baby""Oh god you want me to expose my cleavage??""Just a little bit, baby. Not too much. Nothing vulgar.""Hmm, I want you to be the only man that has seen these da.""I will be the only man who can enjoy them darling. But don't you want to show up Vedhika at her game? Show her that not only she can expose cleavage?""Oh god, if I want to beat her at that, I will have to go topless only..""I have no problem with that" I said grinning."You idiot" She said and hit me playfully.We slowly wandered off to sleep with her still naked by my side.Continue..Shriya wore a tight blue chudidhar to the next party. As I had requested, it was a low V-neck, showing off the top of her cleavage. When she bent, a lot more of her boobs and cleavage could be seen. She looked stunning in the dress, and was the focus of attention of everyone at the party. I grabbed her as soon as we got home, and we had a steamy session where Shriya moaned freely."You looked so hot today, darling. Everyone's eyes were on you only.""Oh really""Yes, darling. I heard so many guys commenting that you were super hot. When I was introduced, after I told them you're my girlfriend, many people complimented me, and many were jealous too. I was so proud.""Mmm, I'm glad it made you happy da.""I know you're happy too, darling. Vedhika was practically moping the whole party. All attention was on you only.""Ha, yes, she isn't too happy that I'm showing her that two can play this game.""Oh you're much better at this game than she is, baby. You have a smoking body, and an angel's face. Compared to you, she is a tramp.""Don't flatter me too much da...""Seriously, baby. See how much attention you can get by trying just a little bit!""Mmm ya, baby. I'll confess that its a rush, having all that attention. Especially the men da." She said coyly."Yeah, baby. I wonder how many cocks you made hard tonight!" I said, guiding her hand to my cock."Che.. Don't talk like that..""Mmm.. What is there in that darling. I like that you are arousing other men. They can look and want, but only I get to have you naked." I said, running my hand all over her body.She smiled and started rubbing my cock."You like making them jealous..""Yeah, baby. Let them look and yearn and fantasize about your milky body. I bet a lot of them are jerking off right now thinking about things they want to do to you...""Oh god, shut up da..""Baby, if you won't get mad, I'll tell you one more thing..""What is it da?"I put my hands between her legs and slowly starting stroking her pussy."Today, Rajesh, Vikram, and I were having drinks at the party.. ""Oh god you commented about me again?""Not me, baby. Rajesh did. He got a bit too drunk today.. ""What did he say?""He said you have the best pair of tits among any girl at the party.." Saying this, I inserted a finger into her pussy."Oh..mmm" She moaned. "Stop that da..""She said compared to your boobs, Vedhika's are nothing."She smiled a little, even though she was annoyed also. I kept fingering her.."Rajesh loves boobs baby. He is like a connoisseur of breasts. He won't get satisfied easily with any girl's boobs. He says even many actresses have bad boobs. But he really likes yours.. ""Oh god.. What are you saying da... The other day you said Vikram liked my ass and legs.. And now Rajesh likes my boobs?? You know, I was happy that today I was not exposing leg, since Vikram was there.. Otherwise would have felt uncomfortable..""What is there in this, baby. I bet all the men who saw you today liked your boobs. Because we are close, Rajesh told me directly.."I didn't let her respond after that. I inserted another finger into her pussy and increased the pace of my fingering."Oh god, Arun. Oh yes, oh yes, keep doing that. Oh god, oh god, oh YES!"Shriya came violently. I took out my fingers and licked them in front of her. She smiled and cuddled next to me and fell asleep. I lay awake thinking what I should do next. I was very happy that Shriya now knew directly that Rajesh and Vikram were looking at her sexually.I knew the next step would be to make Shriya comfortable in the presence of my friends. To put this into action, I started inviting them home more often, to watch movies or TV together. When I asked Shriya about this, being the nice girlfriend that she is, she said she would be happy to play hostess at our apartment.I invited them home to watch a few IPL matches with us first. Shriya followed the way closely, and was a huge fan of Chennai Super Kings. I liked CSK too, but just to make things interesting, I supported Kolkatta Knight Riders in this IPL version. I knew Vikram liked the CSK, while Rajesh like KKR.I would invariably invite them home for CSK or KKR matches. If it is CSK match, Rajesh and I will be hoping they lose, while Shriya and Rajesh would root for CSK to win. With two of us supporting each team, CSK and KKR matches would be most tense.When they first came home, I could see Shriya remembered the comments I had told them about her. So she was very reserved, and had dressed conservatively in a chudidhar, showing almost no skin. I knew she would have been uncomfortable in anything sexier in front of these two, especially after knowing they liked her body in a sexual way.However, whenever CSK hit a four or a six, both Shriya and Vikram would invariably cheer. The first match they just smiled, but by the second match we were watching, they were quite comfortable with hi-fing each other. Shriya also relaxed around these two, as she had met them a lot now, and started wearing normal clothes like jeans and t-shirts in front of them. Vikram and Rajesh also did not stare at her or anything (although I still noticed they stared when she wasn't looking), so Shriya felt comfortable around them now.It was a tense CSK-KKR match - as the common saying goes, all three results were possible. Our snacks lay uneaten on the table as we were all bunched up on the couch watching the match. In tension, Shriya was biting her nails, sitting near Vikram. It came down to the last over.Six runs required off the last 2 balls. We watched as Dhoni lifted the ball for a six, winning the match for CSK in spectacular fashion. Shriya and Vikram immediately jumped up and were shouting. I watched as they hugged tightly, still cheering wildly. When they seperated, I thought I could see the start of a bulge in Vikram's pants. But Shriya was sweeping us all up, asking us to go out for dinner to celebrate the win. I made a note to talk about the hug with Vikram later when we were drinking.After the IPL ended, Shriya was very comfortable with Rajesh and Vikram. She had almost entirely forgotten their comments about her body. She dressed normally in front of them as with me when at home - this included tight tee shorts, three fourths, chudidhars, etc. Before, she used to have this complex that whenever anyone visits our apartment, she would change into something conservative in front of them, and would limit amount of skin showing. She had apparently gotten over this in the case of Rajesh and Vikram.Our apartment has a nice little swimming pool that you could reserve for private parties. I suggested to Shriya that we host a party there for Rajesh and Vikram. She said she would do it as long as I didnt expect her to get in the pool with them. I knew it would be pushing it at this point to have her in a bikini or a one piece in front of them. So I said ok, sure, she didn't have to get into the pool.On the day of the pool party, Shriya was wearing a red summer shirt, a white slip, and for the first time without me asking - shorts. They weren't short shorts, but it was the first time she was wearing something three inches above her knees. Inside the shirt, she was wearing a white bra. I wondered if she had forgotten that she had first commented that she would have been uncomfortable showing her leg in front of Vikram.The other guys and I were wearing floral shirts and shorts. After some time by the pool, eating up the hot snacks tht Shriya was serving, I suggested that we get into the pool. I followed this up by quickly removing my own shirt and getting into the pool. It was the first time that Shriya was getting to see the other two shirtless, and I saw her looking at them from the corner of her eyes.Vikram was a wide, very hairy chest. I knew that Shriya loved men with hairy chests - she had confessed that to me during the early days of our making love. Rajesh on the other hand, had a very well maintained body, and his chest was sculpted. He looked like a model minus the six pack. Shriya was still looking at them out of the corner of her eyes every now and then.After relaxing in the pool for a while, I got up and went to get more snacks. I sneakily got behind Shriya and gave her a nice push into the pool. Shriya fell haphazard into the pool, and came up for air gasping. It was Vikram who caught the gasping Shriya. It was so erotic watching Shriya with him in that moment. In her panic, she had put both her arms around Vikram, and was clinging tightly to him. Her sexy figure was pressed to him, with her wet boobs tight against his hairy chest. His hands were around her back, and I think at one point touched her sexy ass as well.He pushed Shriya out of the water. She was soaking wet. Her item of clothing was clinging to her figure, giving the guys a great view of all her curves. As I was laughing to hide my erectness, she came near me and pushed me hard into the water. "Serves you right Arun!" She said in a hmph before going off to change.When Shriya went off to change, I looked at Vikram and smiled. "Thanks for helping Shriya out of the water" I said. Vikram said, "Thanks for helping Shriya into the water" and we all laughed. They both got out of the pool. Both were sporting huge hard-ons that were obvious in their shorts. Since Shriya wasn't here, they did not try to hide it from me - I had a hard-on as well. It was hot knowing they were hard for my girlfriend.Shriya returned in a different shirt, but with this time with three fourths that covered her legs. By the time she returned, our hard-ons had melted, and we had dried and gotten into new clothes. The rest of the evening went smoothly.That night, as I was fingering her, I started talking about their bodies."Shriya, how did you like it when Rajesh and Vikram went topless today?""Mmmm, mmm... I'm glad you guys had fun da.. ""Vikram had such a hairy chest right? I know many girls love it. I wonder what they see in it. Just looks like a gorilla to me.."I didn't directly ask if she liked it because she wouldn't have answered then. You needed to be indirect about it. Shriya took the bait.."Mmm.. its so manly da... So.. virile.. thats why girls like it.. Stroking a chest full of hair is very sexy.. ""I know you are among the girls who love it baby.. You've told me before.. "Shriya squirmed now that she had been caught.. and kept silent.."So tell me baby.. do you like Vikram's hairy chest?"She remained silent as I expected. I plunged another finger into her wet, sopping pussy. She moaned harder."Oh GOD. Mmm, mmm... "As I twisted my finger in her pussy, she gasped in pleasure."Tell me.. shriya.. its only me asking right..""Oh god... mmm.. ya da.. I liked it.. I'm only a girl right.. of course I will like it.. ""Did you touch his chest when I pushed you in baby? Of course its by accident..""Mmm.. yeah da.. accident only... "At this point I got so aroused that I pulled her to me, and mounted her roughly. She moaned freely as she locked her legs around me and pulled me deeper and deeper into her. I fucked her hard thinking about her with her arms around Vikram in the pool. I imagined both of them nude, with her soft, fair boobs pressed against his hard, hairy chest - her hands around his neck, his hands on her supple ass. I couldn't take it any more and came heavily, which triggered Shriya's own orgasm. If only she knew what I was thinking!The next day, I didn't press Shriya on her admission that she liked Vikram's chest. With such things, if you press too much, she will freak out and retreat back into her shell. You needed to draw her out slowly. And so the next few days I acted like nothing had happened. Shriya also assumed that I must have forgotten what she said and acted normally.Meanwhile, it was becoming common for those 2 guys to see movies at our homes. Many times I would come home from work to find the three hotly arguing about some movie. As with many other things, Shriya had strong opinions about movies and would defend her favorite movies to the death. She would also make the other two watch all her favorite movies - it was something she subjected all her friends to!One day while we were watching a movie, a rain scene followed by a love making scene came on. We guys just looked at each other and smiled, since in the old days, this was one of the songs we watched regularly while drinking into the night and sometimes jerking off. The heroine was fair, curvy, and busty. And importantly, she was not afraid to show her body off in the song.Shriya caught us looking at each other. She said, "Come on, spit it out. I know you all are thinking it.""We are not thinking anything Shriya.""Oh come on! Its so obvious on your faces.""What? What.." We all just looked at each other, embarrassed."Yeah, I know you were enjoying the scenery of the song, right?"We just grinned sort of half-heartedly."Just admit it! You guys were totally ogling the heroine.. ""Well that's the song is for.. ""To see her is one thing, but to see her like this, like you want to eat her whole with ur eyes! Chee.."We just kept quiet not knowing what to say."So what do you like about her?""Her, her eyes... ""Yeah, I bet. Is it her boobs?"We were so shocked that Shriya had said boobs in front of us that we didn't know how to respond. I guess she really did consider Vikram and Rajesh her close friends now. I've never seen her talk like that in front of anyone but her close girl friends."Come on, Arun has told me how you guys used to comment about girls at the party. So don't act like you don't do this!"The other two shot me dirty looks as they didn't know what to say."Oh come on. I'm a girl, I'm myself opening saying it. She has great boobs."Oh god! My shy girlfriend is commenting about an actress's boobs in front of other guys! I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not.Rajesh got in on the action and tentatively said, "Yeah she really does."Shriya smiled, probably remembering what I had told her about Rajesh loving boobs."Good for you Rajesh. You guys should feel comfortable in my house. Don't feel awkward just because I'm there. We've become just good friends that I can talk about these things openly with you."Rajesh and Vikram just nodded."So yeah, she has great boobs. Just the right size. Some of these other actresses have big ones, like cows. Ugh!"We all laughed at her comment. I guess Vikram felt he had to say something, so he said, "She has great legs too!""Yeah! Long sexy show-girl legs!" agreed Shriya.They then talked for half an hour about which actress had the best legs in cinema, ranging from Priyanka Chopra to Katrina Kaif. It was very surreal listening to my girlfriend talk so candidly about other women. But the guys seemed to be loving it. When Shriya went to get some snacks, I could see both of them reach down and adjust their cocks. I wondered when Shriya would be sucking on their cock meat. Shriya returned with snacks and the conversation centered about the murder of the heroine, and the evening proceeded normally otherwise.I was thrilled that Shriya was now talking about the bodies of other women with Rajesh and Vikram. The thought of Shriya naked with them spiced up my sex life a lot, and unknown to Shriya, it was the reason I was fucking her for longer and harder everytime we had sex.However, the next step would be to get them to talk about Shriya's body, not some third person's body. One sunday, Shriya was asking me to decide between numerous outfits for the party later that evening."Oh come on, Shriya, how many outfits is a man to look at?""Come on, Arun. This is important to me. Tell me which ones I look the best in, please? I need to look good at this party. You know that slut Vedhika will be coming, and I don't want her to upstage me.""I know, baby. But I've seen 16 outfits so far. There is only many I can view before I get tired, you know?""Come on, Arun. Suck it up and see a few more! I'm even wearing the ones you like - short skirts, and tops that show cleavage.""I know, baby. I'm just getting tired.... I have an idea.""What is it?""How about I call Rajesh and Vikram over, and they can tell you what you look good in too?""Oh god, what the hell are you saying? I'm changing in my underwear!""Well, obviously, you wouldn't do that with them there. But we can setup that wardrobe screen so that you can change behind it, and then show them your new dress, and they can tell you about it. You can quickly change too.""Hmm, these dresses are a bit.. revealing da..""Oh come on. You talk about boobs and butts with them the other day. Besides, wouldn't everyone be seeing you anyway at the party?""Hmm, alright da. Call them over.."So Rajesh and Vikram came over, obviously already horny. I knew in their minds they were wondering when they would see Shriya completely naked. We had set it up in our bedroom so that we three guys were sitting on the bed. There was a wardrobe screen near the bed, and Shriya would change behind it. We could see the shoulders and head of Shriya behind it.As we chatted, Shriya changed into a tight blue dress, and came out and posed for us. I saw Rajesh and Vikram grab pillows and place them over their laps. They said it looked okish, and a bit disappointed, Shriya went back inside the wardrobe. It was so hot to see Shriya remove the dress, as we got to see her naked shoulders with her black bra straps on top.We were treated to a dozen of her other dresses as she quickly changed in and out. But none of them were very impressive. Until finally,she selected another party dress, in fiery red this time, that showed off her cleavage. She zipped into it, and came out. All of us said she looked very pretty in it. Shriya, hesitated, obviously something on her mind.After a moment, she said, "This isn't revealing too much.. cleavage is it?"My cock gave a throb when I heard her say this. For the first time, she was discussing her own body, her boobs, with men who were not her husband.Rajesh replied, "No no, its fine Shriya. I think it is a bit too.. tight though.. "Shriya looked down and said, "Ya you may be right. Wait let me try something."She slipped back in. And we were treated to her fair shoulders again."I suppose I can talk about it.. since we talk about such stuff anyway.. I don't think this stuff is meant to be worn with.. a bra. Let me try it without it."My cock gave another throb. I'm sure the other two were throbbing as well. We watched as my girlfriend unhooked her black bra and put it on the wardrobe. It was so hot to think there was just this flimsy screen, and behind it, she was totally topless in the same room as two of my male friends who were hard for her.She zipped up her dress and came back out, and posed with her hands on her hips.Without the bra, a lot more of her cleavage was seen, and the faint impression of her nipples could be seen. This was the closest she had come to being topless in front of Rajesh and Vikram.We all clapped our hands and Shriya blushed."Thanks a lot! Rajesh, thanks for the suggestion, I think you were right, this is definitely better. I think I found the right dress!"She was very happy and beaming. We were treated to her shoulders again as she changed into her t-shirt - watching her put on her bra was so hot. After she changed back, both Rajesh and Vikram used the bathroom one after the other. I was sure I knew what they were doing.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
thanks. pls continue rest.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
After the party (in which Shriya was gorgeous, flashing so much cleavage, in her sexy red dress), Rajesh and Vikram invited me back to the apartment for drinks like old times. Since it had been a long time since we had drinks, I dropped Shriya off home and went to our apartment.

When I arrived, I found they were already a bit drunk. I settled down by the sofa, and they made a whiskey and soda. As we clinked our glasses, Rajesh asked me to put the tv on. As usual, I flicked to a channel showing sexy songs and sat down to drink.

After a couple more drinks, I could see Rajesh was getting really drunk. Vikram was commenting on the actress in the song dancing around in a bikini.

"Man, what a body! The guys who get to fuck her are lucky!"

Rajesh said, "She is nothing dude. I know a much sexier girl."

We looked at him quizzically, and he said, "Sorry Arun. But I have to say this. Shriya is such a hot piece of ass."

My cock gave a throb. I wondered how much they would comment about her body directly in front of me.

"Why apologize for this dude. In the other party, you told me she had better tits than that vedhika."

"Yeah, dude. But that was just a hint of cleavage. But to see her in the red dress today, without a bra! Oh god, that was so hot!"

"Well, she selected the dress in front of you only.."

Rajesh took another drink and continued.

"Oh god yeah! I have to say this too - my cock was so hard when she removed her bra with us in the same fucking room!"

I got hotter now that we were talking directly about our cocks. Vikram gave Rajesh a warning glance.

"Why are you looking at me like that Vikram. I know you were hard as a rock for her too."

"Not in front of Arun da... "

This told me that they had been discussing Shriya's body when they weren't in front of us.

I waved my hand and said, "You think I don't know every man in the party got erect looking at Shriya in that dress? Of course I know it dude. Let him talk."

"I wasn't expecting her to change in the same room, you know! And to strip off her bra in front of us! Oh god. I had no idea she felt that close to us. I couldn't take it knowing that her soft tits were naked behind a screen just in front of us. Oh god just thinking about it is making me hard."

He reached down and starting rubbing his cock through his shorts. I saw the big bulge and tried to remember from long ago what his cock looked like.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting her to take off her bra too. But she's become really close to you guys. The other day I was shocked when you were casually talking about butts and boobs with her.. "

Vikram said, "Ya she is really cool dude. You are lucky to have her. She is so free while talking to us!"

Rajesh interrupted and said, "I'm sure he is lucky in other ways too. Does she give blowjobs?"

I was unsure for a moment how to proceed. Rajesh was drunk, but clearly vikram wanted me to answer too. I downed my drink and answered,

"Yeah she loves giving blowjobs.. "

They both groaned at my reply, and both were now directly stroking their bulges in front of me. Vikram suddenly got caught up, and slipped in a porn dvd on the TV.

We watched as the porn actress stripped down and went on her knees. She was giving the guy a good blowjob.

"Oh god, does she suck like that Arun?"

Rajesh was really out of control, but this conversation was going in a direction I wanted it to. Since we were all drinking, I knew I could always pretend that I was just too drunk and didn't know what I was doing tomorrow.

"Yeah man, it is a treat when she goes down on her knees and sucks my cock. She loves doing it and is very good at it.."

"Fuck! I can't take this anymore!" said Rajesh, and he started unzipping his shorts. Soon he had his cock out in his hand. I stared at it. It was dark in color, and about the same length as mine, but very thick. I wondered how it would look like in Shriya's mouth.

"Fuck tell me more about her da. Does she swallow?"

It felt more like we were discussing a whore I had fucked rather than my girlfriend. I was mesmerized by the sight of his hand moving back and forth on his thick cock.

"Yeah Rajesh. She loves to swallow. She also likes it when I cum on her face.. and it runs down her face onto her boobs.. "

Now I was rubbing myself as well. I watched as Vikram slowly took out his cock. His cock was way longer than mine, at around 8 or 9 inches. I wondered how many girls he had fucked with that big dick. I wondered if Shriya would be moaning soon as she bounced on and off it. Vikram smiled at me in a drunken manner as I looked at his cock.

Rajesh started pumping his cock a bit faster. "Oh fuck! That's so slutty Arun. No offense Arun, but I always felt your girlfriend was a big slut inside.. "

He continued, closing his eyes. "I mean, who was she hoping to convince by dressing conservatively? She is a slut inside. Who else changes her clothes in front of her guy's friends? I'm sorry buddy.. but if you weren't there, I think she would just changed in front of us without that screen.. "

Boy, was he drunk! He continued, "But I'm really jealous of Vikram here dude. Did you see the way she looked at him when he took off his shirt. Like she wanted to spread her legs for him then and there.. "

Vikram smiled and continued to stroke his hard cock back and forth. "The lucky bastard got to feel her body when she was in the pool.. Tell us about it Vikram.."

Vikram closed his eyes, as if he was envisioning that scene..

"Her body was so soft. She clung to me in the pool. Her soft tits were pressed against me. They felt like two globes pressed against me.."

I started wanking harder hearing Vikram describe this.

"I was holding her by her ass at first.. So soft, yet firm. That ass is made to be spanked, Arun."

"I know, I spank it when I fuck her.. "

"Yeah you should.. Have you taken her in the ass yet.. "

"No, not yet.. "

Vikram smiled and went on. "I was so hard from all this. She could feel my whole cock against her stomach. In the shock of falling into the pool, she didnt notice I guess.. She was just clinging to me tightly.. "

"Oh you lucky bastard! To feel her soft body against mine.. Oh god oh god.. " Rajesh moaned and starting cumming. That set us off, and we started cumming as well. We lay there like that for a while, and then cleaned ourselves up with tissues. Since I was too tired to go home, I slept on the sofa.

In the morning, both Rajesh and Vikram repeatedly asked me if they had said something they shouldn't have. I acted like I didn't remember much of it, and waved off their protests. I made it sound like we had jerked off to the porn video, instead of to Shriya. When I left, they were convinced that I didn't remember the previous night.

I must have jerked off so many times thinking about all of us that night. Rajesh and Vikram must have been discussing Shriya often from the looks of it. They both noticed that Shriya likes hairy chests as well, although Rajesh took it too far and said Shriya was ready to fuck Vikram. It was so hot hearing Rajesh call Shriya a slut. When all this started, Shriya was so conservative - and now she had changed in the same room as two other guys, and even taken off her bra in front of them!

I wanted to move things along, so that night, after sex, as Shriya was lying on my chest panting after I just fucked her thoroughly (thinking of that night of course), I brought up the topic of visiting a resort.

"Shriya, there's a new resort in town. I was thinking we should go check it out.."

"Mmm sure, darling. When did you want to go?"

"I was thinking we could go this weekend..."

"Sure, alright. Lets go! Its been a while since I visited a resort too.."

"Rajesh and Vikram were saying they were interested as well.. What do you think?"

"Oh, its not just you and me?"

"Sure, it can be just you and me, baby. I'll tell them I can can go with them some other time or something.."

"Hmm, no da. They have been very helpful to me recently, helping select the dress and all. I don't want to spoil it for them if they were planning to come. Let them come."

"Hmm alright, baby. One more thing.."

"Yes?"

I reached out and squeezed her fair boobs.

"I want you to wear a bikini baby.. "

"Hmm, you know I'm shy da. I can't wear a two-piece and all.."

"I meant only a one-piece suit darling. The one with the strings around your neck, and the deep low back.."

"Mm, I dunno da. Those guys will be there right?"

"So what? You're so free with them baby. They helped select your dress and all. This is nothing compared to that.. "

"Hmmm, alright da. I'll wear a one-piece suit.."

I kissed her on the lips in delight. She hugged me, and starting caressing my hardening cock... I pulled her to me for another round of steamy sex..

====

We all headed for the resort on Saturday. Rajesh and Vikram behaved normally around us, as if that drunken night had not happened. After a little chit-chat, we decided to head down to the pool. I purposefully gave some sunscreen lotion to Shriya before we went to change and shower for the pool.

Once I changed into my shorts, I quickly went and jumped into the pool. I was just in time to see Shriya walking out, looking smoking hot in the one-piece swimsuit, with the sunscreen in her hand. Vikram and Rajesh were just coming out of the changing rooms.

"You look stunning Shriya" they both commented, and I could see Shriya blush a little. She smiled and said "thanks!" I could see her checking out their chests from the corner of her eye.

She looked at me and said, "I thought you were going to help apply sunscreen on me. You know this swimsuit exposes a lot of my back."

I just shrugged and said, "I'm sorry Shriya, I forgot. I guess I was too excited to get in the water!"

Rajesh joked, "We are ready to apply sunscreen if you are ready to apply it for us!"

I interrupted and said, "That sounds like a good idea, Shriya.
Why don't you let them apply?"

Shriya looked lost for a moment. I encouraged her, saying "Its alright Shriya." She looked at me and then said "Ok... So who goes first?"

"Ladies first" replied Vikram. Shriya smiled and lay down on her stomach on a poolside bench. The swimsuit had a deep back, the cut ending near her butt. Both Rajesh and Vikram smiled at her sexy back, and I could see their bulges forming.

I was so hard as I watched another man take some cream in his hand, and touch my sexy girlfriend's back. Shriya shivered a little at his touch, then relaxed as he applied the lotion over her smooth creamy back. As Rajesh was applying, Vikram got into the action as well, applying lotion onto her lower back. Shriya just closed her eyes and let them rub in silence. I was so hard finally getting to watch them touch Shriya. I was glad I was under the water, and started rubbing myself slightly.

The hottest moment was still to come. They finished applying some lotion on her back. When they tried to apply on her legs, she said she would do it herself and thanked them. Vikram then lied down, and I was treated to my sexy girlfriend touching him softly and applying lotion all over his back. I watched as she gently rubbed her hands all over his hard muscles on his back. I wondered if she was wet.

When she was done with his back, Vikram flipped over. Before she could say anything, he grabbed her hand and put it on his hairy chest, without saying anything. Shriya was shocked for a moment. Then I saw my sexy girlfriend, without Vikram saying anything, start to apply the lotion on his hairy chest. I knew she loved his chest-hair, and now she was getting an opportunity to stroke it! I almost came in the pool.

I saw Vikram's bulge get bigger as she softly stroked his chest hair and moved her soft hands all over his chest. Her eyes went to his bulge and she gave a little gasp. I could see her eyes trained on his cock as she stroked him, and though her hand wandered to his lower belly, she did not touch his erection or anything like that. She just was rubbing his chest, almost lovingly, until Rajesh stood next to her and demanded his turn.

She laughed and did his back, but Rajesh did not pull her hand to his chest, and she did not offer to apply lotion there. After the lotion-rubbing, we sat there talking a while about the latest movie. We had an enjoyable chat for an hour and so, and we all left the pool to grab something to eat. I knew that night I would be fucking Shriya like I had never done before
[+] 1 user Likes jakelg44's post
Like Reply
Where is next part
Like Reply
And next part please
Like Reply
another hot story from xossip.. please update
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
[+] 1 user Likes andhratochennai's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply